Page 112 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,480 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

massbuilders is offline New Member
    Hey ronnie, I think i kinda messed up my cycle . Because since week four i started doing masteron prop and anavar . But i thought my mast was Mast E and it turned out it was Mast prop. So i am thinking of doing 12 weeks of test e/mast p 300mg/anavar75 mg. Then 2 weeks cruise of test e at 250. Then 4 weeks of hcg like you told me?. Then i will run 3 weeks of nova/armi. Please let me know what you think, also please remember i did 50mg anavar / 500 test e for 15 weeks before and then i took of two weeks without pct and jumped on the current cycle like you told me. Results are showing great. i am at 237 around 13% body fat!

jodha1991 is offline New Member
    grat post thks it reALy helps a lot

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.mitev View Post
    Hey Ron, I read this entire thread and have a question for you;

When steady fat lost is aimed at , you reccomend 150 carbs - 3 carb meals a day - breakfast , pre and post WO, given training session takes place between 4th and 5 th meal (6 pm).
    In 20 pages, you advised the same guy to have his carbs on his first 3 meals of the day, regardless of when he trains. This means only protein/fats before and post workout.
    Where is the truth to be found ? The truth is that both ways work great. Do the method you like best but overall I think taking in your carbs pre and post workout is superior for hanging onto more muscle mass when in a calorie deficit.. @ - when i decide to go carb cycling , when should i have my 3 carb meals? My BF is about 14 . 6.1 height, 200 weight.
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 09-12-2012 at 04:42 PM.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey mate I can only get 10,000 ui of hcg right now, when in my 2nd relOad when is best to run this to help recovery before pct. thanks. Or is the reality I really need to get more?. Thanks

cfail is offline New Member
    Ron,

Regarding your recommendation of test c or test e for 8 week reload(never used anabolics), How would this be used in your program as far as reload, deload, reload, ect? I plan on using test c at 500mgs per week. Is there a need to take a break from the anabolics after a period of time? If so, what is the best way to come off? Thanks for your help and advise!
    Last edited by cfail; 09-06-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by christian123 View Post
    Hey im Chris!
    First of all thanks for your time

I read your whole post a few times, really amazing info and as eeryone else, i wanna give it a try ahahah!

So here i am on my 3rd cycle ! Witch is supposed to start in 2 weeks!
    Ill be doing
    1-12 Tren e 400mgs/week Run tren at 400 mgs weekly for 3rd 8 week reload and test along side the tren at 500 mgs weekly for 8 weeks then go back to trt for 2 week deload then go back to tren 400 weekly, test 500 weekly and add 20-40 mgs of var daily for 4th 8 week reload. Then deload with trt (1 cc of test for 2 weeks). Use clen and t-3 during last 6 weeks of your 4th 8 week reload if you are trying to harden up.
    1-15 test e 500 mgs/week!
    1-6 T3/clen

I might add var at week 8! So ive got everything planned, thabks to all the members here!

I was just wondering when you say lower your test to TRT!
    How much is that? 1 cc of test weekly. More is need for advanced bodybuilders. (my english is not too good, so i dont understand everythig as i should)
    And should i lower the tren also at week 8!?
    Im a bit confuses!

If you could help me with the dosage for my deload phase thatd be amazing!

On the other hand for trainnig diet, im all good!

Thanks alot man!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massbuilders View Post
    Hey ronnie, I think i kinda messed up my cycle. Because since week four i started doing masteron prop and anavar . But i thought my mast was Mast E and it turned out it was Mast prop. So i am thinking of doing 12 weeks of test e/mast p 300mg/anavar75 mg. Then 2 weeks cruise of test e at 250. Then 4 weeks of hcg like you told me?. Sounds like a good plan but I feel 3 weeks of HCG will suffice! Then i will run 3 weeks of nova/armi. Run nolvadex only or arimidex only for 4 week during pct. You can run both together but there's really no use. Please let me know what you think, also please remember i did 50mg anavar / 500 test e for 15 weeks before and then i took of two weeks without pct and jumped on the current cycle like you told me. Results are showing great. i am at 237 around 13% body fat! You are doing great!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    hey mate i can only get 10,000 ui of hcg right now, when in my 2nd reload when is best to run this to help recovery before pct. Thanks. Or is the reality i really need to get more? just run 500 ius weekly during last 10 weeks (8 week reload and 2 week deload) . That will leave you 5000 for pct . Thanks
    above

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Ron,

in my first reload now of new cycle..

Weeks 1-8 is Test Prop 150mg EOD and TBol 50mg then 75mg last 4 weeks."first time trying prop". Will add 250mg Test E 2 weeks before deload.

LAst 8 weeks you got me at 400 test 400 deca and 600-750 EQ..." you designed this cycle around me and hairloss..

I was wondering for the last 8 which would be better for mass.... The above OR...

Test 750 and EQ600-750. I started Propecia again which helps me with test so im willing to try 750 again with a DHT blocker "doesnt effect me sexualy that much".

If i go the deca and test I cant run the propecia or i will shed like mad.

So which of the 2 would be better for mass.

barbell military press...or...dumbell press..best for shoulder width development?????

cause of outer tendon elbow pain??? causes of inner elbow pain?????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Originally Posted by mockery
    hey mate i can only get 10,000 ui of hcg right now, when in my 2nd reload when is best to run this to help recovery before pct . Thanks. Or is the reality i really need to get more? just run 500 ius weekly during last 10 weeks (8 week reload and 2 week deload) . That will leave you 5000 for pct . Thanks

above
    Thanks , i will do this the final 10 weeks at 500ui weekly. then pct 500 ui ED for 2 weeks and nova 40/40/20/20 Thanks for all your help!! u need a pay pal account so we can donate.

dozer211 is offline New Member
    Big Ron,
    I'm 26 6'2 230. Tell me how this looks. I've use prohormones in the past which may have caused my low T because I'm starting HRT soon.
    Reload: test e 500 mg
    Deload: test e 250 mg
    Reload:test e 500 mg,deca 400 mg
    Reload: test e 750 mg, D-Bol 25 mg(full 8 weeks)
    Deload: test e 250mg
    Reload: test e 500 mg, tren 300-400 mg
    I've got all AI's on hand should I need it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    barbell military press...or...dumbell press..best for shoulder width development????? Dumbell presses are superior because they resemble the press behind the neck more so than the barbell military press-hence allowing you to bring the arms out to the sides more which in return stimulates the side head of the deltoids more sufficiently. Also, I highly recommend not doing the press behind the neck but if you are dead set on doing them bring the bar no lower than the upper ears. Keep in mind that the anterior head is primarily used for shoulder abduction when the upper arm is held out from the body when used for pushing weight above your head. Also,, the anterior head is under heavy stress during shoulder flexion and transverse flexion such as chest pressing movements so doing front raises is over kill. I also want to mention that upright rows should be avoided because they can be very destructive to the rotator cuff even though they work the side/lateral head fairly well when using a medium grip. The lateral head is also used for shoulder abduction, although the upper arm is not rotated when it is activated. The lateral head on the side that helps gives you that capped looked is usually more difficult to build up than the anterior heads just as the upper chest is typically harder to build than the mid-lower pectorals. All over head pressing movements stimulate both the anterior and lateral head of the deltiod. Therefore, it's not essential to try to isolate the lateral head with lateral raises but I feel for bodybuilding purposes, leaning lateral raises (especially with cables done one arm at a time) should be used to fully finish off the lateral head of the deltoids.
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 09-08-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Dumbell presses are superior because they resemble the press behind the neck more so than the barbell military press-hence allowing you to bring the arms out to the sides more which in return stimulates the side head of the deltoids more sufficiently. Also, I highly recommend not doing the press behind the neck but if you are dead set on doing them bring the bar no lower than the upper ears. Keep in mind that the anterior head is primarily used for shoulder abduction when the upper arm is held out from the body when used for pushing weight above your head. Also,, the anterior head is under heavy stress during shoulder flexion and transverse flexion such as chest pressing movements so doing front raises is over kill. I also want to mention that upright rows should be avoided because they can be very destructive to the rotator cuff even though they work the side/lateral head fairly well when using a medium grip. The lateral head is also used for shoulder abduction, although the upper arm is not rotated when it is activated. The lateral head on the side that helps gives you that capped looked is usually more difficult to build up than the anterior heads just as the upper chest is typically harder to build than the mid-lower pectorals. All over head pressing movements stimulate both the anterior and lateral head of the deltiod. Therefore, it's not essential to try to isolate the lateral head with lateral raises but I feel for bodybuilding purposes, leaning lateral raises (especially with cables done one arm at a time) should be used to fully finish off the lateral head of the deltoids.
    Wow great write up!!, the points on no behind the next press or upright rows needs to be expressed more. such dangerous exercises. A++

totallyok3d is offline Junior Member
    ron -

As you recommended I get on caber and aromasin from my prolactin levels. I was weighing a solid 180lbs and it's been 2 weeks since I started the caber and aromasin. I'm now down to 173lbs in 2 weeks and actually cut my normal cardio regime in half. I am cutting and enjoy any losses but I feel like i'm loosing to quickly! That's 7-8lbs in 2 weeks, which isnt that bad i guess.

Is this sudden weight loss from my estro levels lowering? The only thing that has changed since this big drop is the intro to caber and aromasin, diet has remind same and before i was just maintaing 178-180.

cfail is offline New Member
    Ron,
    Think you missed me #4445.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,
    I'm wanting to be as big and lean as possible on Oct 31st. No show or competition or anything, this is just my target date. I'm 5 weeks into a 12 week run up to the 31st. Currently I'm 268 lbs (bigger than I've ever been...) about 8% BF 6'2" 47 years old. My cycle at this point is pretty heavy and I plan to prime and go off AAS for 4 weeks again in November. Anyway, this is what it is...

Test E 1.5 grams
    MENT Ace 1050 mg
    Tren E 600 mg
    Tren A 300 mg
    Masteron P 700 mg
    Deca 400 mg (joints)
    Anavar 100 mg ed
    Proviron 50 mg ed
    HGH 10 i.u.'s 5 on 2 off.
    Also doing .5 mg of prami ed for prolactin control as well as vitamin B1-B6-B12 injections.

I was planning on dropping the Test E 3 weeks out and replacing it with 700 mg Test P.
    Dropping the MENT ACE 2 weeks out.
    Dropping the Deca 4 weeks out.
    Increase the Masteron to 1000 mg 3 weeks out.
    What would you suggest with the Var and the HGH?
    I've never used An AI on cycle either but I have some Aromasin and was wondering if I should use it? At what point would you start and how would you dose it?

Also, I've been doing no cardio for the last 3 months figuring I'd get more out of it at the end of the cut. When and how much do you suggest doing?

Thanks
    Last edited by The Titan99; 09-10-2012 at 12:36 AM.

Good god Titan why don't you compete ?? I could never run all that unless it was paying my bills.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Good god Titan why don't you compete ?? I could never run all that unless it was paying my bills.
    HA!! No wife, no permanent girlfriend (Thailand), no kids, no mortgage, no car payments and I live in Thailand where the only thing cheaper than chicken and fish are eggs, brown rice and fibrous green vegetables...

And I also have a awesome source. Come on over...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    HA!! No wife, no permanent girlfriend (Thailand), no kids, no mortgage, no car payments and I live in Thailand where the only thing cheaper than chicken and fish are eggs, brown rice and fibrous green vegetables...

And I also have a awesome source. Come on over...
    ive been thinking for years to come out there, is it easy to find work as a white boy? a mate of mine from Australia owns a few apartment blocks in Bangkok. i wanna just eat sleep and juice and play poker.

Blog Entries
    I'll PM you.

517732 is offline New Member
    Ronnie you are the man bro. MUCH RESPECT!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cfail View Post
    Ron,

Regarding your recommendation of test c or test e for 8 week reload(never used anabolics), How would this be used in your program as far as reload, deload, reload, ect? I plan on using test c at 500mgs per week. Is there a need to take a break from the anabolics after a period of time? If so, what is the best way to come off? Thanks for your help and advise! Run 2 ccs of test-c for 8 weeks then back off to using only 1cc of test-c for 1 week then begin second 8 week reload using 750 mgs of test-c weekly and end cycle with 1cc of test-c weekly for 2 weeks then do PCT for 4 weeks.
    above

Blog Entries
    cause of outer tendon elbow pain??? All forms of pressing for chest and shoulders. Also training the triceps. Don't fully lock out on any of these exercises to help eliminate problems and warm up good. causes of inner elbow pain????? Back and bicep training. Chinups are notorious for causing inner elbow pain for many. Use good form and do not fully extend on bicep exercises.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dozer211 View Post
    Big Ron,
    I'm 26 6'2 230. Tell me how this looks. I've use prohormones in the past which may have caused my low T because I'm starting TRT soon. Many prohormones are actually designer steroids in disguise-hence the reason they are so effective and will shut down your hpta axis like real steroids.
    Reload: test e 500 mg
    Reload:test e 500 mg,deca 400 mg
    Reload: test e 750 mg, D-Bol 25 mg(full 8 weeks)
    Deload: test e 250mg
    Reload: test e 500 mg, tren 300-400 mg
    I've got all AI's on hand should I need it. Looks fine!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by totallyok3d View Post
    ron -

As you recommended I get on caber and aromasin from my prolactin levels. I was weighing a solid 180lbs and it's been 2 weeks since I started the caber and aromasin. I'm now down to 173lbs in 2 weeks and actually cut my normal cardio regime in half. I am cutting and enjoy any losses but I feel like i'm loosing to quickly! That's 7-8lbs in 2 weeks, which isnt that bad i guess.

Is this sudden weight loss from my estro levels lowering? Yes you are losing water weight! The only thing that has changed since this big drop is the intro to caber and aromasin, diet has remind same and before i was just maintaing 178-180.
    above

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,
    I'm wanting to be as big and lean as possible on Oct 31st. I take it you are going to paint yourself GREEN? lol No show or competition or anything, this is just my target date. I'm 5 weeks into a 12 week run up to the 31st. Currently I'm 268 lbs (bigger than I've ever been...) about 8% BF 6'2" 47 years old. With that kind of size maybe you should consider competing..lol My cycle at this point is pretty heavy and I plan to prime and go off AAS for 4 weeks again in November. Anyway, this is what it is...

Test E 1.5 grams
    MENT Ace 1050 mg
    Tren E 600 mg
    Tren A 300 mg
    Masteron P 700 mg
    Deca 400 mg (joints)
    Anavar 100 mg ed
    Proviron 50 mg ed
    HGH 10 i.u.'s 5 on 2 off.
    Also doing .5 mg of prami ed for prolactin control as well as vitamin B1-B6-B12 injections.

I was planning on dropping the Test E 3 weeks out and replacing it with 700 mg Test P.
    Dropping the MENT ACE 2 weeks out.
    Dropping the Deca 4 weeks out.
    Increase the Masteron to 1000 mg 3 weeks out.
    What would you suggest with the Var and the HGH? Keep var at 100 mg ed and take out GH 1 week out.
    I've never used An AI on cycle either but I have some Aromasin and was wondering if I should use it? Run it the last 6 weeks when you begin cardio. At what point would you start and how would you dose it?

Also, I've been doing no cardio for the last 3 months figuring I'd get more out of it at the end of the cut. Correct! When and how much do you suggest doing? Start cardio 6 weeks out at 20 minutes 6 x per week (not on leg day) and increase duration by 10 minutes each session every 2 weeks if needed.

Thanks
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 09-11-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    ron,

in my first reload now of new cycle..

Weeks 1-8 is test prop 150mg eod and tbol 50mg then 75mg last 4 weeks."first time trying prop". Will add 250mg test e 2 weeks before deload.

Last 8 weeks you got me at 400 test 400 deca and 600-750 eq..." you designed this cycle around me and hairloss..

I was wondering for the last 8 which would be better for mass.... The above or...

Test 750 and eq600-750. it's going to be close either way but go with test/deca/eq because the deca allows you to lift heavy while avoiding joint pain given deca does not affect you sexually. Test and deca is better than test and eq for gaining size. i started propecia again which helps me with test so im willing to try 750 again with a dht blocker "doesnt effect me sexualy that much". in this case you better go with test and eq cycle and avoid deca because deca and propecia may really bring down your libido!

if i go the deca and test i cant run the propecia or i will shed like mad.

So which of the 2 would be better for mass.
    above

Thanks Ron,

If I went the test deca route I would drop the propecia during that time anyway and resume when off deca. Deca and propecia are not a good combo sexually and with hairloss.

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot Ron!! YES!! Going to do The Hulk in Bangkok for Halloween this year!! I got it on the AAS and cardio and will implement it as you suggest.

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate it when you say I should consider competing. Never even considered it before but I've been getting this from a few people lately. Checked it out and there are quite a few shows next year, a big one in Bangkok next Oct. Looked at the guy's who placed in t5he over 40's and the 200 lb + categories and I'm really not too far off even now. This would be definitely one way to get and stay motivated!! Anyway, it's really unbelievable what you've done for me over the last 3 years. When I found this thread I looked like a 240 lb member of Lynerd Skynerd and now thinking of doing a BB competition at 260 lb. WOW!! If you ever need anything from me for your book I'd be happy to supply you with whatever you want. I'll take some pics for Halloween but to be honest it's difficult to cut just to be The Hulk. Not sure he cuts too much anyway...

BTW, here's a before and after for anyone doubting the effectiveness of the Slingshot Training System or Ronnie Rowland's expertise!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-copy-cimg3972.jpg   You'll want to read this!-img_0951.jpg  

bigp87 is offline Junior Member
    That is incredible Titan.

Awesome work.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    that's tremendous, titan. i'm sure i've seen you at tesco before. good luck with the competition.

Blog Entries
    Yea, thanks a lot guy's. You know how much that means. Ron's the Man!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot Ron!! YES!! Going to do The Hulk in Bangkok for Halloween this year!! I got it on the AAS and cardio and will implement it as you suggest.

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate it when you say I should consider competing. Never even considered it before but I've been getting this from a few people lately. Checked it out and there are quite a few shows next year, a big one in Bangkok next Oct. Looked at the guy's who placed in t5he over 40's and the 200 lb + categories and I'm really not too far off even now. This would be definitely one way to get and stay motivated!! Anyway, it's really unbelievable what you've done for me over the last 3 years. When I found this thread I looked like a 240 lb member of Lynerd Skynerd and now thinking of doing a BB competition at 260 lb. WOW!! If you ever need anything from me for your book I'd be happy to supply you with whatever you want. I'll take some pics for Halloween but to be honest it's difficult to cut just to be The Hulk. Not sure he cuts too much anyway...

BTW, here's a before and after for anyone doubting the effectiveness of the Slingshot Training System or Ronnie Rowland's expertise! I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER I CANNOT TAME!!! LOL..Success stories like these are why I started this Q and A thread. Titan's transformation is truly amazing! He's put in the hard work and deserves all the credit. I just helped steer him in the right direction.
    above

true ..or ..false...??? When seated, the lower back is "compressed" directly between the weight and the seat. When you stand, the weight is still there but the downward force is partially "absorbed" by the legs and hips, reducing lower back strain.

Blog Entries
    true ..or ..false...??? When seated, the lower back is "compressed" directly between the weight and the seat. When you stand, the weight is still there but the downward force is partially "absorbed" by the legs and hips, reducing lower back strain. I strongly disagree! Performing seated dumbell presses while in a seated positon is much easier on the lower back than standing because it prevent execessive arching and takes out the stabilizers.
    above

adamjames is offline Member
    above
    I think i will stear clear of tren then on my next cycle, i would love to try it but its probably not worth it for me as far as sides go and i like to do daily cardio even when bulking : )
    Im going to run this cycle starting next week: (second cycle)

1 - 8 = Test enenthate 300 mg EW

8 - 10 = Test enenthate 150 mg EW

8 - 20 = (Primobolan enenthate 500 mg EW ( should i start the primo here at week 8 when the deload starts? or should i start it after ive cruised on test at 150 mg EW for 2 weeks?? ive heard the primo takes ages to work properly so i thought it may be better to run it for 12 weeks here instead of 10 and could also aid in further gains by adding it in at the start of the first deload? )

10 - 20 = Test enenthate 300 mg EW

20 - 22 = HCG FOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE PCT

22 - 26 = 4 week PCT, NOLVA, CLOMID

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    I think i will stear clear of tren then on my next cycle, i would love to try it but its probably not worth it for me as far as sides go and i like to do daily cardio even when bulking : )
    Im going to run this cycle starting next week: (second cycle)

1 - 8 = Test enenthate 300 mg EW (You need 500 mgs of test-e per week at a minimum. 300 wil barely put you above your natural levels)

8 - 10 = Test enenthate 150 mg EW 200 ew

8 - 20 = (Primobolan enenthate 500 mg EW ( should i start the primo here at week 8 when the deload starts? no wait until week 11 and add 750 mgs of test with it. or should i start it after ive cruised on test at 150 mg EW for 2 weeks?? ive heard the primo takes ages to work properly so i thought it may be better to run it for 12 weeks here instead of 10 and could also aid in further gains by adding it in at the start of the first deload? )

10 - 20 = Test enenthate 300 mg EW

20 - 22 = HCG FOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE PCT

22 - 26 = 4 week PCT, NOLVA, CLOMID
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 09-15-2012 at 02:23 PM.

adamjames is offline Member
    above
    500 mg is minimum for a second cycle? hmmm I thought natural levels were around the 50 mgs a week for a male not 300?

And from what ive read elsewhere primo is best when you run it at a higher dose than the test on a cutting cycle?

thanks

Thread Information