Page 48 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849505152535898 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,920 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Heman78 is offline New Member

Deca

im thinking about taking DECA . i'm currently taking a test blend and want to take DECA, how many mg of DECA should i take in every week?????? i value ur advise please help......

Cronos is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ron, I finished up PCT about 4-5 weeks ago, and I just got blood work done. Problem is, I don't know how to tell if everything is looking okay on my results. I told the doc that I ran a cycle of steroids , and that I wanted my testosterone level results to be on the blood work.
    I did your 20 week STS like this:
    8 week reload: 500mg/wk
    2 week deload: 250mg/wk
    8 week reload: 750mg/wk
    PCT for 2 weeks with HCG only@ 1500iu EOD
    I've looked it over, and the only part on the paper it shows test levels is like this:

RIA TESTOSTERONE
    Result: 10.0
    Attention: (this is blank)
    Reference Range: 6.0 - 27.0 Units: NMOL/L

Can you please help me make sense of this?
    If you have any further questions that pertain to my Q, please ask, thanks

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Hcg

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    Got it Ron. I think my surgery will be next Monday. Since I did my last shot of Test 500 mg/300 mg Deca on Monday, I'm skipping Thursdays shot and will do 250 mg Test Monday morning. On Thursday (assuming my surgery is finished) I'll do an additional 250 mg Test with 20-40 mg (?) Anavar ed for how long before finishing my original cycle? (Or PCT)?
    \
    One more question. I've been doing 250 iu's HCG since week 5 of my cycle with 100 mg Proviron . Should I continue both or none or what? Thanks man, your the man!!!

MR SQUATALOT is offline New Member
    5,5, 170lbs...160lbs off creatine mono,9%BF. Pro fighter,elite athlete,and personal trainer.... however i come to you for advice because of your vast experience which i do respect and can appreciate. Let me know if anything dosn't seem as effective as it could be to you...

Week 1 day 1- 25mg anadrol twice a day 12 hours apart- i will be running anadrol for 2 week but have the ability to run longer if need be or at higher dosage
    1 amp sustanon 250mg(taper on)

the rest of the cycle consists of 250mg of sustanon 2 times a week (Friday and thuesday), excluding the last week of sustanon i planned to taper down to one amp (250mg) of sustanon. I have clomid for afterwards and norma and novla on hand

My most important actual question i have for you if can i make any use of 2 amps of deca durabolin in the cycle? The reason i am asking is because oregenon sent me a sample along with the sustanon and i dont know what the hell to do with it...should i save it for another time or could it be beneficial at some point? Also while i have your attention whats your opinion on normastats effectiveness as an anti-e ,such a in place on nolvadex .

MR SQUATALOT is offline New Member
    Height: 5,5
    Weight: 170lbs.
    BF%: 9%
    Cycle Exp: moderate experience and major knowledge
    PCT Knowledge: major knowledge
    Training Exp: nationally certified trainer,amatuer BB/meathead,previous powerlifter,Pro martial arts competitor
    Diet: 1.5 g/per/lbs of BW in protein AND 2.5G/PER LB. of BW and tons of water in a nutshell.Diet is very complete in my opinion from a medical/muscle freak perspective.

Iam running my fourth cycle,the difference is this time the main focus is mass. I have always been a hard gainer due to my involvement in athletic activity which obviously causes a lot of caloric expenditure,needless to say i don't break my back trying to make gains if for example i was playing a season in the minor leauges. My main focus would be power and recovery time off of my workouts and games. This time, i am totally dedicating this to slabbing on some meat. This is whats going on iam 6 days into cycles now and it works like this...

Week 1 day 1-2 weeks anadrol .25mg in the am and 25 in the pm(have the ability to longer or higher if you see fit. 250mg sustanon (taper on)

7 days later....500 mg sustanon...
    and repeat then taper off at 8 weeks...i personally favor that marker as well. I am taking milk thistle to help protect liver and saw p to help with water retention. I plan on using clomid about 3 weeks after last thigh spike of the sus and dhea because its always worked out well for me. I have nolvadex and normastat on hand,even though i have never had a gyno situation(even using steroids too young). on this and could appreciate your opinion on this. If nolvadex is a 10 how would products like normastat compare to it in your opinion or any OTC drugs? I guess my question is can anything really work as effective as nolva that is OTC? Could this be possible? I am very curious and have heard many different things. Anyways the good news in is 6 days in and my arms pump up like incredible ****ing hulk ALREADY when i work out and my legs are just massive pillars.There is no way its in my head because the scale is going up consistently and i have gained 6 lbs and i even discontinued use of creatine before my cycle to help with water retention...at this point i am a rock and feeling great,i have experienced some rage issues when provoked and i am really astonished at the speed of this anadrol working and i am very excited for sustanon to fully kick in...i noticed today my mood is actually more stable than ever.This shit makes dianabol seem like bird food to me... i got massive headaches from d-bols made by the same pharmacy my last cycle however after those 7-10 days i was in a very comfortable state and made some quality gains along with the help of deca ...especially going into week 3. Not to get to off track bullshitting i have one final question about my cycle, i have 2 amps of deca which orgenon sent as a "sample" could that be beneficial anywheres in this cycle or no? Thanks bro i really appreciate the help.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heman78 View Post
    im thinking about taking DECA. i'm currently taking a test blend and want to take DECA, how many mg of DECA should i take in every week?????? i value ur advise please help......
    400 mgs of deca each week is good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
    Hi Ron, I finished up PCT about 4-5 weeks ago, and I just got blood work done. Problem is, I don't know how to tell if everything is looking okay on my results. I told the doc that I ran a cycle of steroids , and that I wanted my testosterone level results to be on the blood work.
    I did your 20 week STS like this:
    8 week reload: 500mg/wk
    8 week reload: 750mg/wk
    PCT for 2 weeks with HCG only@ 1500iu EOD
    I've looked it over, and the only part on the paper it shows test levels is like this:

RIA TESTOSTERONE
    Result: 10.0
    Attention: (this is blank)
    Reference Range: 6.0 - 27.0 Units: NMOL/L

Can you please help me make sense of this? Doctors generally look at both total and fee testosterone. In this study it appears your free testosterone levels are 10. Normal range is around 6-27. It's also good to have cholesterol and liver values checked. If you have any further questions that pertain to my Q, please ask, thanks
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Got it Ron. I think my surgery will be next Monday. Since I did my last shot of Test 500 mg/300 mg Deca on Monday, I'm skipping Thursdays shot and will do 250 mg Test Monday morning. On Thursday (assuming my surgery is finished) I'll do an additional 250 mg Test with 20-40 mg (?) 20 mgs of var is adequate! Anavar ed for how long before finishing my original cycle? run var and test for 8 weeks and skip pct. for(Or PCT)?
    \
    One more question. I've been doing 250 iu's HCG since week 5 of my cycle with 100 mg Proviron . Should I continue both or none or what? stop both and add back hcg 4 weeks post surgery. Thanks man, your the man!!!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr squatalot View Post
    5,5, 170lbs...160lbs off creatine mono,9%bf. Pro fighter,elite athlete,and personal trainer.... However i come to you for advice because of your vast experience which i do respect and can appreciate. Let me know if anything dosn't seem as effective as it could be to you...

Week 1 day 1- 25mg anadrol twice a day 12 hours apart- i will be running anadrol for 2 week but have the ability to run longer if need be or at higher dosage
    1 amp sustanon 250mg(taper on) i would run the anadrol along with the test for 8 weeks if it's strength/size you are after.
    the rest of the cycle consists of 250mg of sustanon 2 times a week (friday and thuesday), excluding the last week of sustanon i planned to taper down to one amp (250mg) of sustanon. I have clomid for afterwards and norma and novla on hand

my most important actual question i have for you if can i make any use of 2 amps of deca durabolin in the cycle? The reason i am asking is because oregenon sent me a sample along with the sustanon and i dont know what the hell to do with it...should i save it for another time or could it be beneficial at some point? you could use deca to front load. Just add it in with the test/drol also while i have your attention whats your opinion on normastats effectiveness as an anti-e ,such a in place on nolvadex . i have not had any experience with normastats so i am unqualified to answer that question.
    above

above
    Thanks for responding, Ron. So, you're saying my test levels are fine then???

I saw the doc again today, and she said that my test level is perfectly fine and normal. What do you think?

theram117 is offline New Member
    Great info!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
    Thanks for responding, Ron. So, you're saying my test levels are fine then???

I saw the doc again today, and she said that my test level is perfectly fine and normal. What do you think?
    I think your levels are back to what they where before the cycle. You are fine..

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    As bi's and tri's have always been lagging body parts for me, would it be beneficial in any way if I injected directly into these areas?

Thumbs up Thanx ronnie

400 mgs of deca each week is good.
    I STARTED OMNA/SUS THAT WAS THE TESTBLEND... I'LL HAVE THE DECA next week, is it ok if I started the two weeks into my cycle??? and where in the chest is good for inject????? im very serious about a future in BB.. Heman78: GO HARD OR GO HOME...

I think your levels are back to what they where before the cycle. You are fine..
    Thanks very much for the speedy reply. I'm glad to hear that. I've had a couple other people on here say that that's a really low test level, why do you think they are saying this? What are they basing it on? Is that a low level to you?? I don't "feel" any different now than before the cycle, if that's much of an indication.

wfent to the doc

Ok, so I went to the doctors today to have blood work done. i was up front with the doc, and she went up one side of me and sown the other. WTRF.......
    she gave me all these reasons why I shouldn't continue with my cycle. so as the visit goes on,she checks my blood pressure and it was higher than it ever was before 140/88. Is that normal when taking a cycle? she also kept askin me if I can keep an erection,and have my testies have shrunk(lol) nah they didnt but they might right? At the end of my 8 weeks when i deload should I take a PCT or reduce the dose to say half???????

I have a question i a person has a body part that is lagging behind and they inject into that muscle will it bring it up? will that Help balance it out, along with training .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    Hi Ronnie,
    As bi's and tri's have always been lagging body parts for me, would it be beneficial in any way if I injected directly into these areas? I think the oil may help expand the fascia some but that's about it. I'm not a big fan of spot injecting into the arms because they can become easily infected if you're not careful. Try training bis and tris twice a week on your next 10 week training phase at 4-6 sets and see if that helps. Using meticulous form is also key.
    above

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 10-23-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: na

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5400050]
    Ok, so I went to the doctors today to have blood work done. i was up front with the doc, and she went up one side of me and sown the other. WTRF.......
    she gave me all these reasons why I shouldn't continue with my cycle. I would steer clear of her! so as the visit goes on,she checks my blood pressure and it was higher than it ever was before 140/88. Is that normal when taking a cycle? yes, if you aer prone to it! she also kept askin me if I can keep an erection,and have my testies have shrunk(lol) nah they didnt but they might right? yes they may shrink but that does not determine if you can get an erection...LOL At the end of my 8 weeks when i deload should I take a PCT or reduce the dose to say half??????? reduce to half for 2 weeks before pct[/QUOTE]above
    above

Blog Entries
    I have a question i a person has a body part that is lagging behind and they inject into that muscle will it bring it up? will that Help balance it out, along with training .No, but it can help stretch the fascia some.
    above

Thumbs up Thanx Ronnie

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5400052]
    above
    thanx alot i will do exactly what u have stated. thanx for ur help.

Thumbs up pect injections

above
    oh well i took my second shot of omna 250 this mornin in my right pect. the shit is startin to feel sore already. well i wont do that again. Do u have any suggestions on how to bring up my laggin pec? i know that eveyones body has a side thats bigger. other ppl say they cant tell but hell I can and i plan on hittin the stage in the future so I want a complete package.

lowblow is offline New Member
    Wow! Is this alot of reading!lol Hope this isn't repetitive but here goes. I'm 51 and in good health. It's been 20 years since I last ran a cycle and tried a lot of different gear back then. I'll be the first to admit that for quite a few years a few of us had little clue as to proper cycling. I have dbol , test c and deca on hand. I have been told that this would really be like starting over again after so many years and that the deca could best be left for the second phase reloading(weeks 10-18). You also mention adding another compound during the second reload. So would I be best served just running the test(500mg) with a mild dbol(20-30mg) kickstart? Also, being older is there any special strategy with pct, or is it pretty much the same for every age group? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by lowblow; 10-23-2010 at 11:24 PM.

bbradford42 is offline New Member
    Excellent post! This sounds the most sensible of all cycles.

above
    Hi Ronnie,
    Thanks for the reply.
    My current training routine is like this:
    Monday = chest and bi's
    Tuesday = legs and calves
    Wednesday = shoulders and forearms
    Friday = back and triceps
    How would you incorporate arms twice per week in my routine?

I have always trained low reps and heavy weight as this is what is said to build mass and strength. It is also said that low weight and high reps, cuts you up rather than gain mass and strength. Considering my goal is to add strength and mass, do you think switching to low weight and high reps would be of any benefit to me?

Ronnie,
    Can test, masteron , trenbolone and clenbuterol be used as a mass builder in a clean bulk cycle? I know these are primarily cutting drugs but was wondering what you thought.

Thumbs up chest injection

above
    so I took a shot of omna 250 in the right pect yesterday i sent u that message. well the pain is min. Before I did it yesterday, I warmed up the oil then proceeded with the inject. i massaged the site after. but today i noticed a lump,is that normal. and as far as my BP i've been checking it at the local drug store they must think i'm crazy as many times as i come in there. I've never had high BP but it is in my fam. so to sum this up is the lump something to be alarmed???????
    Thanx Ronnie, and do u ahve any suggestions as far as eating i have my first meal at 7 and my other main meal three hours later at ten i know i should have something to eat in between 7-10 but i just dont know what> i'll usally have three yogurts or tuna on wheat bread with wpi is this good?????????? ur advise is valued! Heman78 GO HARD OR GO HOME

lew
    lew is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie

First time I have read this excellent thread managed to read unto pages in the 30's.

1-8 400mg test e
    1-10 200mg test e
    10-18 500mg test e
    18-20 250mg test e
    Pct has you have described previously

1.Is the above fine?

2. What are you recommendations for GH use during Slingshot programme? I have been advised by my Personal trainer
    5iu's 5 days on 2 off And for duration of cycle and into pct.

3. This is my first cycle so not sure GH has benefits when added to test cycle, if money no issue more concerned with making sure health and safety is priority?

4. Do you recommend GH use with cycles during slingshot protocol and what type of person would benifit from GH Is this age dependent? I'm 31.

5. Do you have any formulas you have found that works for working out daily calorie and macro breakdown, i understand 1.5-2g protein during reload phase and as i do better on fats compared to carbs what do you advise intake to be?

I'm 31 years of age, 185lb and 15bf.

Thanks in advance

Lew
    Last edited by lew; 10-24-2010 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Wordind incorrect

medicman67 is offline New Member
    loved this post. as someone who knows little about the subject, i feel like this post alone gives me a working understanding of cycling

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heman78 View Post
    i started omna/sus that was the testblend... I'll have the deca next week, is it ok if i started the two weeks into my cycle??? yes! and where in the chest is good for inject????? 2 inches directly above nipple and lower outer pec region. Upper pec injections are too painful imo im very serious about a future in bb.. Heman78: Go hard or go home...
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heman78 View Post
    oh well i took my second shot of omna 250 this mornin in my right pect. The shit is startin to feel sore already. Well i wont do that again. Do u have any suggestions on how to bring up my laggin pec? I know that eveyones body has a side thats bigger. Other ppl say they cant tell but hell i can and i plan on hittin the stage in the future so i want a complete package. use uni-lateral movements like dumbbells instead of the bar. But, if others don't see it then neither will the judges.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lowblow View Post
    wow! Is this alot of reading!lol hope this isn't repetitive but here goes. I'm 51 and in good health. It's been 20 years since i last ran a cycle and tried a lot of different gear back then. I'll be the first to admit that for quite a few years a few of us had little clue as to proper cycling. I have dbol , test c and deca on hand. I have been told that this would really be like starting over again after so many years and that the deca could best be left for the second phase reloading(weeks 10-18). You also mention adding another compound during the second reload. So would i be best served just running the test(500mg) with a mild dbol(20-30mg) kickstart? I WOULD DO THE FIRST 8 WEEK RELOAD WITH TEST/DECA AND THEN ON SECOND 8 WEEK RELOAD ADHERE TO TEST/DECA/D-BOL. DON'T JUST USE D-BOL TO KICK START SECOND RELOAD BUT RATHER RUN IT 8 STRAIGHT WEEKS! isthere any special strategy with pct, or is it pretty much the same for every age group? same regardless of age! thanks in advance.
    above

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ron,

Glad to see you again in this thread with awesome & excellent information and advices.

I have just finished 30 weeks slingshot cycle (3 reloads + 3 deloads). I'm on 4th week into PCT now. Everything seems good. Keep most of the strength although lose a bit of size and bodyweight. I want to take another 6-7 weeks OFF after PCT has been done then do another 30 weeks slingshot cycle.

What is your thought on Tbol compared to Dbol , Ron?
    How many mgs per day is the good dose of it?
    I am considering it because my base of every cycle is Test, since I got bloated when running either Dbol or Drol with Test together.

Thanks for your help, Ron...

Thumbs up spot injecting

above
    well i jumped the gun. I didnt go two inches above the nipple to lower outter pec. i usallygo with the Delts. But I was listening to someone that said they had done it.DUAH...... The lump I think is the oil it's starting to go down. I did the injec above the nipple but not on the outter lower pec. should I be alarmed at alll?????????? I'll never do that again it hurts way too much!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lew View Post
    Ronnie

First time I have read this excellent thread managed to read unto pages in the 30's.

1-8 400mg test e
    1-10 200mg test e
    10-18 500mg test e
    18-20 250mg test e
    Pct has you have described previously

1.Is the above fine? (Double test dosages during second reload (800 mgs per week)
    2. What are you recommendations for GH use during Slingshot programme? I have been advised by my Personal trainer
    5iu's 5 days on 2 off And for duration of cycle and into pct. You'll want to run GH every day for best results. No value in taking off 2 days per week! Run it throughout the entire 20 week training cycle (included deload). I would stay on it 4 week plus during pct if you want to maintain as many gains possible.

3. This is my first cycle so not sure GH has benefits when added to test cycle, if money no issue more concerned with making sure health and safety is priority? It would help bring forth more lean gains if used in a dosage of 6 -8 iu per day. I don't see it hurting you but it may cause unstable sugar levels or carpal tunnel pain.

4. Do you recommend GH use with cycles during slingshot protocol and what type of person would benifit from GH Is this age dependent? I'm 31.Your age group would certainly benefit. GH is always good to run but most of us can't afford the good stuff.

5. Do you have any formulas you have found that works for working out daily calorie and macro breakdown, i understand 1.5-2g protein during reload phase and as i do better on fats compared to carbs what do you advise intake to be? Impossible to count calories but you would do well to match carbs with fats, gram for gram (150 grams of carbs means you take in around 150 grams of fats per day).I'm 31 years of age, 185lb and 15bf.

Thanks in advance

Lew
    above

Blog Entries
    well i jumped the gun. I didnt go two inches above the nipple to lower outter pec. i usallygo with the Delts. But I was listening to someone that said they had done it.DUAH...... The lump I think is the oil it's starting to go down. I did the injec above the nipple but not on the outter lower pec. should I be alarmed at alll?????????? I'll never do that again it hurts way too much!!!!!!
    No worries! You can go above the nipple or in the outer pec.Some lumping is normal.

Thumbs up spot injecting

No worries! You can go above the nipple or in the outer pec.Some lumping is normal.
    thanx I was starting to be concerned. but rfom now on I'll just stick to the Delts

lew
    lew is offline Junior Member
    above
    Hi Ronnie

Thanks for the reply - its great you give up your time to help so many people.

I had a couple of other questions:

1. Im reading conflicting ways to utilise PCT - would you recommend HCG ONLY for PCT and at what dose / duration? Baring in mind i am only running 400mg test E per week.

2. I may decide to stay on for 2 reload/delaod cycles (20 Weeks)......... so would my PCT be different amounts/duration compared to if i stayed on for just one cycle of reload/deload (10 weeks)

3. If i decided to run just one reload/deload on AAS for 8 weeks at 400mg test E would i still deload at 200mg for 2 weeks to make a 10 week cycle? or just run test E at same dose, 400mg for the whole 10 weeks?

4. I may be trying for a baby late next year and at 31 did not want to ruin my chances - will using AAS be an issue for the future (in general from your experince as a trainer over the years)?

Many thanks in advance

Lew

Ronnie what's ur opion on this, The doc office just cslled me with the results she said that my liver was slightly abnorm but not to worry and just come in so we can discuss support treatment. From ur experience what do u think bpout this? GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information