Page 46 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647484950515696 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,840 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie,
    Is it possible to lose fat through cardio and build muscle at the same time? or should one bulk then cut?

Steve.O is offline Junior Member
    ronnie u state that using test enthanate would be a gud choice for this reloading and deloading method. but durin the cruising stages of the deloading how would this be effective as u say to cruise 4 two weeks but u wouldnt realy have much off a break from the dosage because of the ester and half life in the enthanate would you? cheers 4 yor time

skeletal pump is offline New Member
    Ronnie currently for my back workout i do 4 sets of pullups, 4 sets of barbell rows and 4 sets of seated cable rows. i think im going to switch to doing 4 exercises: 2 width and 2 thickness each woth 3 sets, what do you recommend?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys,

My current computer is shutting down on me. I should be back up and running by the weekend with a new computer. I'll get these questions answered then.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PM ME QUESTIONS REGARDING SLINGSHOT TRAINING, ETC. KEEP ALL QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION...RONNIE

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I pm'd you, sorry! Im curious on how much I should lower my dosage and protein intake during the deloading phase. Currently pinning 500mg of T500 and 300mg of EQ300 every 4 days.

chrisx is offline New Member
    Ron what would be an ideal/ best FIRST TIME cycle to gain strength and Speed/ quickness?

almard is offline New Member
    What do you think of Dave palumbo cycle recomanedition as,

1-8 week Test, deca EOD

8-14 week Test, EQ EOD

He recomaned these doses for every one....So what you think?

Also, what you think about swiching gear every (anabolics) every 8 weeks, instead to up the doses?

cobra305 is offline Member
    I am in the planning phase and want to know what you think of this:
    Wk 1 1000mgs test c
    Wks 2-8 500 test c mgs
    Wks 9-10 deload (bridge with 250 mgs test c)
    Wk 11 1000 mgs test c 1000 mgs deca
    Wks 12-18 test c 750 mgs and deca 500 mgs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleaser View Post
    well ron, i think it makes more sense to go with igf-1... Im only 26 and like i said, i think gh is pointless unless i'm taking 8-10ius for muscle gain...i can lose fat in cheaper ways...besides, alot of people report losing fat with igf1

the whole thing is tho is that ive done tons of research on lr3 and some people swear by it and others say all it is is a gda... I did take lr3 years ago but it was i was young and stupid..so im willing to try it again...

Do u think it needs to be shot bilaterally? yes, inject bilaterally into the muscle. It's good to inject 1 hour post workout " you can also inject prior to training unless you are diabetic or you easily go hypoglycemic". . Lr3 supposed to float around all over so what would that point be?

From what i read, since its lr3, does it really matter whether its im or subq,both ways work but go into muscle for best results! i would think logically it doesn't matter... ? New research that ive read claims its does not cause localized growth but some swear it is...

If it is indeed some what localized growth i was thinking that maybe if i shot sub q in the skin layler "over" the muscle worked maybe i can get best of both worlds lol...(just a theory)..what do u think of that..? go into the muscle! "there is not enougth evidence to support subq works as well and if some site growth was to occur injecting intramuscularly, you'd miss out."i did read that alot of people were saying if it does cause locailized growth that shooting it sub q at the abdomen would cause a gut.true but it's not been proven..again, if that was true, then my sub q over the muscle worked would probably be a great new way to take igf1

what are your thoughts and answers on all this...

I was thinking of getting 2000mcgs and taking 50ed pwo with the best method of injections, 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, all year do 8 weeks on/2 weeks off

by the way, i am on deload, love the break my body needs its....i just want to say thanks for your time in answering all of our questions and also, helping us all change our lives in the ways we approach bodybuilding...

Thank you
    above

vahitu is offline New Member
    Ronnie,
    Thanks for taking the time to educate those like myself, who still "green" to SST & AS. I've read several education posts on here, yours included. I'm a firm believer that there should be only "one cook in the kitchen" (provided he knows what he's doing). That said, I hope you help direct me. Here are my stats:

Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 183
    BF%: Last time I checked I was about 15%
    Cycle Exp: I can PM you the details, but in short, a 6 month cycle of various AS at different times/increments. Followed the instructions of someone I trusted and turned out to be someone I shouldn't have. Did make gains, but not sure if it was all real. No side effects. In comparison to some of the cycles on here, it wasn't too much either (max. maybe about 300mg of one compound per week, and not more than 3 stacked at one time).
    PCT Knowledge: Same guy didn't suggest anything. I took OTC Novaldex (Gaspari) on my own, but 2 months later. Lost most my gains.
    Training Exp: Since HS, off and on for about 10 years, regularly (5 day/wk) for 4+ years now. Entered one contest this year.

I read you SST article and where you gave a sample AS cycle to run inline with it. It seems like a lot more than what I took, so I'm not sure if what I took was "minor" or this is geared for one more advanced. I did stack 3 compounds together towards the end of that 6 month cycle. Given my one (probably improper) cycle experience, I'm looking for some advice so I can map out my 1 year precontest prep. Should I follow your example to the "T"? ... it being:

Weeks 1-8: 2000 mgs of Test E per week, 400 grams of Deca per week, & 50 mgs of Dbol every day.
    Weeks 9-10: 500 mgs of Test E as bridge to the next cycle and SST phase.

Also, should I include any PCTs during weeks 9-10 and if so, what do you recommend. FYI, the above dosage looks to be slightly more than double what I took (in amount, but not the same AS).

Thanks for your help. Please let me know if it's okay to PM you in the future, for details that I'd personally not like to post publicly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I feel like my arms are lagging. I do 3 warm up sets of BB curls (because of a ligament injury that is almost healed. I used to do 3 x hammers at the end of my biceps workout), 4 x spider curls, 3 x preacher curls. For Tris I do 4 x skull crushers, 3 x upright seat tri extensions, 3 x weighted dips. Any thoughts?
    I would sugest doing 9 work sets for both bis and tris. I would use cables for over head tris ext and drop dips and replace with tricep pressdowns. Add 3 work sets of standing bicep curls to bis and decrease spider curls to 3 sets. I would also drop preacher curls and do over head cable curls for bis or some other form of cable exercise for bis.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg1985 View Post
    Hey ronnie,

this would be second cycle and I'm 5'7", 160 lbs and 12% bf..

what do you think about this cycle:

Week 1-8: Test-e at 500mg/week (reload) do 750mgs per week
    Week 9-10: Test-e at 250mg/week

Week 11-18: Test-e at 1000mg/week(reload)

Week 11:14: Blue hearts at 30mg/week(reload) run blue hearts for entire 8 week reload
    Week 19-23: PCT with nolva 20/20/20/20 use hcg instead of nolva or with nolva
    Thanks!
    abovw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shennen View Post
    hey ronnie,
    im currently running a sust cycle for 12 weeks, going on week 11. I started with 1500mg/wk for 5 weeks, then went down to 750mg/wk until this point. This is my first cycle, and i didnt get much reading done before starting, but ive been hot on the research lately and am wondering if the high dosage was just wasted because my body didnt have the receptors to accomadate that large a dose? Or was 5 weeks enough time for it to build enough? you need 8 weeks and it was not wasted due to a lack of receptors!
    also, i planned on doing a 12 week cycle and pcting until my next. Having read this thread though, id like to continue gaining with your slingshot method. Id be using test p for the next reload after a deload and prime. I know sust is a long ester so if i stop all anabolics like you say for deload, then the sust will still be running in me for that time, so would it be more effective to wait out another, longer amount of time? Like four weeks? no, you do not stop all anabolics during a 2 week deload, you use a maintenance dose only to give the body a little break.
    sloppy but it would look like
    sust wk 1-12 (still gaining on this cycle and have sust left so figure id finish the 12 weeks)
    deload 12-14(or 16?) do 2 phases consiting of 2-8 week reloads and 2 -2week deloads before pctreload weeks 14(16)-22(24) test p
    deload/powerhouse pct

any input would be greatly appreciated
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by somerandomguy View Post
    very quick question. Sts cycles using a long estered aas like enanthate or decanoate. Even if you completely stop or lower the dosage after week 8 in weeks 9-10, due to the half lives of those esters it's only affecting 10.5/13 days respectively later on. If i lowered my test from let's say 500mg to 250mg for those two weeks, i can't see how it would produce an instant drop in actual blood levels since i'll still have the active half lives from 16 previous injections added together during weeks 9-10. The 250mg i drop to would actually affect weeks later on. Now for short esters like propionate this would make sense, but when using long esters, couldn't i just keep the mg dose the same for the first 10 weeks, and then just jack the dose up ~2x for the last 8 weeks?this is a great question and an area which has caused great confusion for some. Long acting esters peak afteran injection just as fast as short acting esters but the short acting esters peak higher than long acting esters causing you to feel them faster and obtain results faster. Long acting esters begin to lose their peaking potency after only a few days. So, decrease long acting and short acting esters after 8 weeks.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maronn View Post
    many thanks. By the way, my shoulder problems are an inflammation of the supraspinatus tendon.

I was worried and kind of expected your answer... :-). The thing is, i don't like, for example, cable exercises for biceps. I don't really get any "tension" in my muscle. But maybe it would be a good idea to start with one cable exercise and then continue from that (kind of pre-exhaustion, which i actually never do)!??do over head cable bicep ext-like a front double bicep pose-squeeze slowly and hold contraction for 1 second-you'll feel it! i do not gain muscles very easily and not using the basic exercices (and using machines, cables instead.) will probably not help me machines and cable still build muscle!. but i have to do something... What about slow reps? My thought is that i need less weight and even get more tension in my muscles. Any maybe i can stick to the free weights...

Regarding your slingshot pyramiding. This mean i will do 2 warm up sets and thant start with set 1 and 12 reps to good failure, right? 3 warm ups and 12-15 reps for you
    regarding my inflammation of the supraspinatus tendon, are there any other exercises i should avoid. Actually with the inflammation nearly every exercise hurts but are there any exercies i should totally avoid in the future (i agree with benchpress particular incline bp because this hurt the most)avoid all free weight exercise for chest and over head pressing (this will help take tendon out of movement). Use slight declines and slight inclines on smith. Take bar to mid chest only on inclines and do not touch chest. Stick to hammer strength over head presses for shoulder presses. You may be able to do standing leaning lateral raises holding onto a pole/piece of equipment because it puts less tension on supraspinatus tendon .

Right now i'm just doing my leg workout. Do think i can add at least triceps as there is not much shoulder involved (of course no dips, french presses).

Sorry for that many questions but i am a bit desperate right now...

Thanks, have a great weekend!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    thank you again big ron...the knowledge you share is simply amazing!!!

I just read in muscular development.... That a long term study proved hypertrophy is maxed out... After only 6 work sets. I recall dave palumbo stating this as well in one of his training seminars i attended,,, back in the day....your thoughts...please!!!!
    well, i can still perfrom upwards of 9 intense sets for some body parts and continue getting a positive training effect but i can no longer get by with 12 sets at my age.( NOW I DO PERFORM 12 SETS TOTAL FOR LATS BUT IT'S 6 SETS FOR LAT WIDTH AND 6 SETS FOR LAT THICKNESS, SO THAT'S 6 SETS...) Someone younger may be able to go as high as 12 work sets for a body part a week but someone younger people may max out at 6 as well. I find that 6-9 sets is optimal for myself with 6 sets being about right for several body parts. All in all, i would say it's a pretty accurate study and dave palumbo was in the ball park!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    Hi Ronnie,
    I'm 40 years old and have been using your STS for a while now, utilising various different compounds. I would'nt consider myself as being fat, but I have a little bit of fat around my hips (love handles) and belly. I consistently train abs every week and I feel that this little bit of fat is preventing my six pack from coming through. What would my best course of action be do you think? I never do any cardio, only weights. that's part of your problem, you need cardio and a low carb diet to get abs. Do I need to start doing cardio or look at my diet? both! If I need to start doing cardio what would you recommend, jogging, swimming, cycling ect? and how often and for how long?cycling or swimming for 30 minutes 4 times per weekThanks
    above

Blog Entries
    ronnie,
    does codeine effect protein synthesis? i do not think so, but it will block the pituitary gland from producing the body's own natura ltestosterone
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=delta1111;5380702]Ronnie,
    Is it possible to lose fat through cardio and build muscle at the same time? or should one bulk then cut? IT'S POSSIBLE IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING TO WORK OUT WITH WEIGHTS OR YOU ARE DOING YOUR VERY FIRST CYCLE OF STEROIDS. IT'S ALSO POSSIBLE TO GET CUT AND GAIN MASS USING HIGH DOSAGES OF GROWTH HORMONE WITH A CALORIE SURPLUS. BUT, IN YOUR CASE, YOU MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN LEAN BULKING OR LEANING DOWN AS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY DO BOTH.[/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.o View Post
    ronnie u state that using test enthanate would be a gud choice for this reloading and deloading method. But durin the cruising stages of the deloading how would this be effective as u say to cruise 4 two weeks but u wouldnt realy have much off a break from the dosage because of the ester and half life in the enthanate would you? Cheers 4 yor time
    it's enough time to prevent
    hard earned muscle/strength loss. Give it a try and see for yourself!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletal pump View Post
    ronnie currently for my back workout i do 4 sets of pullups, 4 sets of barbell rows and 4 sets of seated cable rows. I think im going to switch to doing 4 exercises: 2 width and 2 thickness each woth 3 sets, what do you recommend?
    3 close grip pulldowns palms facing each otehr, 3 medium grip pullups, 3 barbell rows, 3 underhand low rows or cable rows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    i pm'd you, sorry! Im curious on how much i should lower my dosage and protein intake during the deloading phase. reduce protein by half. Have 3 meals of protein per day during deloads as opposed to 6 during reloads. Replace cals with clean carbs! currently pinning 500mg of t500 and 300mg of eq300 every 4 days.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Ron what would be an ideal/ best FIRST TIME cycle to gain strength and Speed/ quickness?
    5-600 mgs of test enanthate or cypionate during first 8 week phase and add in some d-bol along with 5-600 mgs of test during second 8 week phase.

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    So basically if a drop in active mg can be achieved during the 2 weeks deload, however slight (as in no pinning during these 2 weeks), this will still help the body during the next 8 week reload? With the long esters; Enanthate /Decanoate, discontinuing during the 2 week deload is not going to drop the mg all that much, but it will drop it some. But wouldn't this make it take longer to build back up in the next 8 week reload? Now if only I understood the formula for half lives... Maybe I'll calculate exactly what the levels would be.

Oh and the last deload; weeks 19-20, that isn't necessary unless you're planning on staying on forever, right?

Should have gotten some Test Prop/Nandrolone Phenylpropionate/Tren Acetate or something along those lines. Wouldn't shorter esters work better for STS? That way you could have a big drop during the 2 weeks, and bring those levels back up to peak very quickly afterwards. Not that long esters won't work too, but the drop and rise won't be as exaggerated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almard View Post
    What do you think of Dave palumbo cycle recomanedition as,

1-8 week Test, deca EOD

8-14 week Test, EQ EOD

He recomaned these doses for every one....So what you think? [B]I do not see tren acetate which was Dave's favorite steroid to use with test so I'm not sure about this???What I can say is the only advantage to alternating steroids is side effects not muscle gains per se as steroids activate the same receptors therfore if tolerance were brought forth by one steroid it would be brought forth too all of them!!! The plateau effect after 8 week cycles is not fully understood but I have learned that taking the dosage down considerably for 2 weeks before progressing forward helps you come back and make better gains than mainstream cycling. so, what you think about swiching gear every (anabolics) every 8 weeks, instead to up the doses? Increasing is best! But remember, you can only increase so far without experiencing sides. Alternating steroids would be MORE difficult for most of us due to side effects-hence we are limited in what we can take (which is generally 1-3 steroids at best). Some can only handle test without experiencing sides that are just not worth it.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    So basically if a drop in active mg can be achieved during the 2 weeks deload, however slight (as in no pinning during these 2 weeks), this will still help the body during the next 8 week reload? yes, but you keep pinning once a week during deloads. With the long esters; Enanthate /Decanoate, discontinuing during the 2 week deload is not going to drop the mg all that much, but it will drop it some. But wouldn't this make it take longer to build back up in the next 8 week reload? No, it builds up in only a few days! Now if only I understood the formula for half lives... Maybe I'll calculate exactly what the levels would be.

Oh and the last deload; weeks 19-20, that isn't necessary unless you're planning on staying on forever, right? The deload is very important as it allows gains made during the reload to become finalyzed!
    Should have gotten some Test Prop/Nandrolone Phenylpropionate/Tren Acetate or something along those lines. Wouldn't shorter esters work better for STS? That way you could have a big drop during the 2 weeks, and bring those levels back up to peak very quickly afterwards. Not that long esters won't work too, but the drop and rise won't be as exaggerated. It all depends on the person. Some people do not fare well with short acting esters but some do. Some do best using both long and short acting esters during reload!
    above

creactiveprotein is offline New Member
    Ronnie -

I've been doing everything you've advised over the past 8 months but i've been lifting on and off for years and I still look like I dont lift.

One body part per week
    12 sets per body part
    8 to 12 reps to good failure
    rotate heavy and light weeks
    good form

Do I just have the worst genetics in the world? I work just as hard as anyone in the gym yet guys look 10x better than me. Should i increase sets or drop down to 9 sets?

Gramao is offline New Member
    Hi Ron!

Im kind of confused with your method . So say i was going to do a 'conventional' cycle consisting:

1-12 wk test e - 500mg
    4-12 wk Anavar - 50mg ed

Instead i would use:

wk 1-6: test e - 500mg/ 40mg Var ED
    wk 7-8: test e - 250mg (deload)
    wk 9-14: test e - 500mg/ 40mg Var ED

PCT:
    wk16+ nolva: 40/40/20/20/20
    wk 16+ clomid: 50/50/50/50

Ty!

btw: Do i up the dose of test wk 9-14 or the same as wk 1-6? Could Dbol also be used or is that too many orals?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by creactiveprotein View Post
    Ronnie -

I've been doing everything you've advised over the past 8 months but i've been lifting on and off for years and I still look like I dont lift.

One body part per week
    12 sets per body part
    8 to 12 reps to good failure
    rotate heavy and light weeks
    good form

Do I just have the worst genetics in the world? I work just as hard as anyone in the gym yet guys look 10x better than me. Should i increase sets or drop down to 9 sets?
    Start by decreasing sets. Sounds like you are a hard gainer! Can you post some stats/pics and post your diet/steroid cycle. 3-4 days per week of training is all you are probably going to be able to handle.

Remember, I can take a guy with 18 inch arms that has never touched a weight and turn them into 20's with Slingshot Training. On the same note, I can take a guy with 14 inch arms who has never weight trained and help him get 16 inch arms. Both guys will gain about the same amount of strength from their starting point, but in no way will the guy who started out with 14 inch arms be able to catch the guy with 18 inch arms-"this goes for both strength and size" regardless of what he does. This is due to genetics. Not everyone can be a bodybuilder just as not everyone can be 6 foot 8 inches and play basketball.

almard is offline New Member
    I'm thinking to add kickboxing, twice a week for hour......So do you think that will effect my gains?

creactiveprotein is offline New Member
    Thanks Ronnie, you don't know how frustrating it is busting your ass in the gym and seeing zero results while guys around you slack off and get huge. I will say my diet needs to be a little better as well, but I still get my protein in everyday. So you think I should go with a split like this?

Mon - Chest/Back
    Tues - Legs
    Weds - Delts/Abs
    Thurs - Arms

9 sets for each body part? my stats are 6' 217lbs around 20% bodyfat, never cycled before, but I feel like i'm in good shape and I can hang with anyone in the gym regarding weights and sets, I just look like crap.

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5385982]
    Ronnie,
    Is it possible to lose fat through cardio and build muscle at the same time? or should one bulk then cut? IT'S POSSIBLE IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING TO WORK OUT WITH WEIGHTS OR YOU ARE DOING YOUR VERY FIRST CYCLE OF STEROIDS. IT'S ALSO POSSIBLE TO GET CUT AND GAIN MASS USING HIGH DOSAGES OF GROWTH HORMONE WITH A CALORIE SURPLUS. BUT, IN YOUR CASE, YOU MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN LEAN BULKING OR LEANING DOWN AS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY DO BOTH.[/QUOTE]ABOVE
    "LEAN BULKING OR LEANING DOWN" Please explain.
    And is this like I said bulking then cutting?
    Thanks Ronnie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    I am in the planning phase and want to know what you think of this:
    Wk 1 1000mgs test c
    Wks 2-8 500 test c mgs (stay with 1 gram of test for entire 8 week reload not just to front load) Wks 9-10 deload (bridge with 250 mgs test c)
    Wk 11 1000 mgs test c 1000 mgs deca (increase test to 1.5 grams or keep at 1 gram and add in only 400 mgs of deca. 1 gram of deca is too much!)Wks 12-18 test c 750 mgs and deca 500 mgs
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vahitu View Post
    Ronnie,
    Thanks for taking the time to educate those like myself, who still "green" to SST & AS. I've read several education posts on here, yours included. I'm a firm believer that there should be only "one cook in the kitchen" (provided he knows what he's doing). That said, I hope you help direct me. Here are my stats:

Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 183
    BF%: Last time I checked I was about 15%
    Cycle Exp: I can PM you the details, but in short, a 6 month cycle of various AS at different times/increments. Followed the instructions of someone I trusted and turned out to be someone I shouldn't have. Did make gains, but not sure if it was all real. No side effects. In comparison to some of the cycles on here, it wasn't too much either (max. maybe about 300mg of one compound per week, and not more than 3 stacked at one time).
    PCT Knowledge: Same guy didn't suggest anything. I took OTC Novaldex (Gaspari) on my own, but 2 months later. Lost most my gains.
    Training Exp: Since HS, off and on for about 10 years, regularly (5 day/wk) for 4+ years now. Entered one contest this year.

I read you SST article and where you gave a sample AS cycle to run inline with it. It seems like a lot more than what I took, so I'm not sure if what I took was "minor" or this is geared for one more advanced. I did stack 3 compounds together towards the end of that 6 month cycle. Given my one (probably improper) cycle experience, I'm looking for some advice so I can map out my 1 year precontest prep. Should I follow your example to the "T"? ... it being:

Weeks 1-8: 2000 mgs of Test E per week, 400 grams of Deca per week, & 50 mgs of Dbol every day.
    Weeks 9-10: 500 mgs of Test E as bridge to the next cycle and SST phase.

Also, should I include any PCTs during weeks 9-10 and if so, what do you recommend. FYI, the above dosage looks to be slightly more than double what I took (in amount, but not the same AS).

Thanks for your help. Please let me know if it's okay to PM you in the future, for details that I'd personally not like to post publicly.
    Please keep all post publicy. I simply do not have time to answers a lot of pms. I cannot make exceptions for some and not others.I'm sure you understand.

I would start phase 1 with 1 gram of test and 25 mgs of d-bol ed. Leave out deca.Phase 2 try bumping test to 1.5 grams, increase d-bol to 50 mgs per day and add in 400 mgs of deca and see how you feel. This will help you put on more size for next show.

Maronn is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

due to my shoulder problems and a knee surgery I'm gonna have in Nov I'm about to start with my PCT soon. The problem is, I am not able to get any HCG . So I have to stick to Novaldex and clomid.

Should I do your recommended PCT just without the HCG:

Novaldex 20mg/day
    Clomid 50mg/day
    for 4 weeks, starting 1 week after the last injection? Or shall I do something different?

Thx!

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to do what you've suggested for mg reduction during the deload.

I was wondering for building biceps... I'm not getting very sore right now, regardless of how hard I work out. Naturally this is because I have AS in my system. I've always been a better pusher than a puller. I could always bench 405 naturally, but never had the back or bicep strength/size that I wanted. Just genetics. I think my best was 135 barbell curls for 6-7, 60 dumbbell curls for 8, naturally before steroids . How many days per week should I isolate biceps? Keeping in mind that I'm going to be using them for compound exercises like Back and Deadlifts too. I could probably crucify my biceps every day of the week and they still don't get very sore or build much. Still I've seen some size gain on them even in the 4 weeks of Test E/Deca . Not phenomenal, but noticeable. Same goes for muscles like forearms, calves. Muscles that never grow. Plenty strong, just not big. Should get some Site Enhancement Oils . j/k.

carscars is offline New Member
    excellen stuff fromsomeonewho knows what thier talking about

Hi Ronnie,
    I have loaded and deloaded 4 times now, so i've been on for a total of 38 weeks inclusive of reloads and deloads. I feel I should perhaps come off for a while now. What do you think?
    Also, how long should I come off for before starting again?
    Thanks.

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    ronnie, which do you think are more effective, behind the neck shoulder presses or regular presses? thanks

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Gramao;5387740]Hi Ron!

Im kind of confused with your method . So say i was going to do a 'conventional' cycle consisting:

1-12 wk test e - 500mg
    4-12 wk Anavar - 50mg ed

Instead i would use:

wk 1-6: test e - 500mg/ 40mg Var ED (this woud be 1-8 weeks)
    wk 7-8: test e - 250mg (deload) (deload is weeks 9-10)
    wk 9-14: test e - 500mg/ 40mg Var ED (increase test to 750-1000 grams per week, keep var the same or increase to 60-80 and run second reload/phase 2 during weeks 11-18)
    (deload again for 2 weeks with 250-500 mgs of test then pct)
    PCT:
    wk16+ nolva: 40/40/20/20/20
    wk 16+ clomid: 50/50/50/50 (where's the hcg?)
    Ty!

btw: Do i up the dose of test wk 9-14 or the same as wk 1-6? Could Dbol also be used or is that too many orals?d-bol could be used in place of var but not with var unless lower dosage of both where utilized.[/QUOTE]above

Thread Information