Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    OK, Here it is:

Height: 6'2"
    Weight:257
    BF%: 19.33 (Low) 21.27 (High)
    BMR: 2288
    TDEE: 3947 (Very Active)
    Supps: Test C 400 mg per week(going to 800 mg per Ronnie), 400 mg Deca per week (Week 5) HCG 250 iu twice a week 20 mg Nolvadex ed

Humbling to say the least...
    O.K. So I'm going with 385/200/80 cutting diet. I've been weighing a few things out this morning. Wow!! 200 g of carbs isn't much is it? I just have a couple of questions.

Do egg yolks count as fat or protein?

Ronnie says to cut carbs later in the day. Today I just about finished my 200 g at breakfast!! lol... (2 pieces of multi grain toast, lunch small green salad = 200 g).

Aren't you supposed to have a fast acting carb (simple carb?) with your protein shake (Banana?)? If so I'll have to allow for that tomorrow.

Also on the protein shake I used to mix it with fruit juice (no more) would milk be ok (Fat) or do you think water and egg whites?

Lord, I've been eating WAY too much!!! lol...

Archangel. is offline Banned
    O.K. So I'm going with 385/200/80 cutting diet. I've been weighing a few things out this morning. Wow!! 200 g of carbs isn't much is it? I just have a couple of questions.

Do egg yolks count as fat or protein?

They count as protein and fat. Almost half the protein in an egg is found in the yolk.

Ronnie says to cut carbs later in the day. Today I just about finished my 200 g at breakfast!! lol... (2 pieces of multi grain toast, lunch small green salad = 200 g).

I think you're way off there. 2 slices multi grain toast is roughly 40 grams of carbs, and don't count the salads as carb intake, it's that minute.yes cut carbs later in the day. Try to consume all your carbs in the first 3 meals, then the remaining meals are protein fat. Protein is consumed with every meal.

Aren't you supposed to have a fast acting carb (simple carb?) with your protein shake (Banana?)? If so I'll have to allow for that tomorrow.

Leave the fast acting carbs for post workout only

Also on the protein shake I used to mix it with fruit juice (no more) would milk be ok (Fat) or do you think water and egg whites?

Ron suggested I mix chocolate whey with liquid egg whites, and I love it. Throw some natty peanut butter in with it at night for healthy fats too.

Lord, I've been eating WAY too much!!! lol...
    You're doing great!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    You're doing great!
    Thanks again man!

Whew!! I'm glad were not counting salad as carbs. I was beginning to worry. I have a digital scale and it said that bread was 112 grams. It also tells me that one egg white is 35 grams. These aren't ostrich eggs!! You do just actually weigh the food, don't you? I see Ron says 10 eggs, one whole and 9 whites is 5 grams of fat and 50 grams of protein. What's up with that? Maybe I'm missing a step. What do you think? I know when it all becomes clear I'm going to look like a nit wit. The rest of it should be cool.

Never mind guys, this www.fitday.com does it all. Going for 385/200/80. Hit 389/198.2/79 Ha!!
    Last edited by The Titan99; 07-19-2010 at 04:51 AM.

Thanks again man!

Whew!! I'm glad were not counting salad as carbs. I was beginning to worry. I have a digital scale and it said that bread was 112 grams. It also tells me that one egg white is 35 grams. These aren't ostrich eggs!! You do just actually weigh the food, don't you? I see Ron says 10 eggs, one whole and 9 whites is 5 grams of fat and 50 grams of protein. What's up with that? Maybe I'm missing a step. What do you think? I know when it all becomes clear I'm going to look like a nit wit. The rest of it should be cool.

Never mind guys, this www.fitday.com does it all. Going for 385/200/80. Hit 389/198.2/79 Ha!!
    I think what your scale is telling you is the OVERALL weight of what you're weighing. An egg white could weigh 35g (I've never weighed one like that), but there is only 3.5g or so of protein in there. I just simply read all of my nutritional labels on the food, and it breaks it all down from Protein, carbs and fats.
    It's great to see someone that cares so much though. You can tell in how meticulous you are, that's the way I am.

DocBman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    Ronnie,

Thank you. And by ERSE's I meant , estrogen related side effects

50+
    50+ is offline New Member
    Ronnie,
    I noticed in a post that you use platinum hydro whey protein. I was using and have been very happy with GNC's Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. The brand you are using is a bit more expensive but if you think it will make a noticeable difference I'll pay the extra cash. My budget is a bit tight these days so I'm just looking to get the best bang for the buck. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

Blog Entries
    I think what your scale is telling you is the OVERALL weight of what you're weighing. An egg white could weigh 35g (I've never weighed one like that), but there is only 3.5g or so of protein in there. I just simply read all of my nutritional labels on the food, and it breaks it all down from Protein, carbs and fats.
    It's great to see someone that cares so much though. You can tell in how meticulous you are, that's the way I am.
    HA!!!! That's what I was doing. Jesus, can you imagine the amount of food I was looking at. My dog eats more than that!!! (Yup, that's my dog in the avvy) The problem for me is, I get bread from a guy who bakes it, eggs from chickens and chickens from a hook. The fish, sqid and shrimp from a toothless guy by the pier!! There isn't really any packaging for anything. It's all super fresh though, and if it's not you learn to determine that too!!

Anyway, like I was saying Fitlife has calculations for EVERYTHING , every amount and every way off preperation. Getting this perfect. I'll keep you posted.

One thing I'm wondering though, on Wed I should up the carbs (clean carbs). Does this mean overall caloric intake? Cause I guess I don't want to decrease protein, and I'm only at 80 g of fat. Or if I'm getting Ronnie right, next week drop carbs to 150 g, THEN start cycling. Not clear on this point but I'm VERY close to gripping this diet, thanks to you dude!!:

HA!!!! That's what I was doing. Jesus, can you imagine the amount of food I was looking at. My dog eats more than that!!! (Yup, that's my dog in the avvy) The problem for me is, I get bread from a guy who bakes it, eggs from chickens and chickens from a hook. The fish, sqid and shrimp from a toothless guy by the pier!! There isn't really any packaging for anything. It's all super fresh though, and if it's not you learn to determine that too!!

Anyway, like I was saying Fitlife has calculations for EVERYTHING , every amount and every way off preperation. Getting this perfect. I'll keep you posted.

One thing I'm wondering though, on Wed I should up the carbs (clean carbs). Does this mean overall caloric intake?
    Ron told me to reduce the protein on my carb up days gram for gram. So, if you carb up with an extra 100g/carbs, then reduce protein by 100g. Your overall cals will be the same.

Cause I guess I don't want to decrease protein, and I'm only at 80 g of fat. Or if I'm getting Ronnie right, next week drop carbs to 150 g, THEN start cycling. Not clear on this point but I'm VERY close to gripping this diet, thanks to you dude!!:
    I reduce protein on my carb up days gram for gram, and still make good progress. I actually have a new progress pic to post for everyone that gives a s*** lol.

Talking

Anyways, as I stated in my previous post, here is a shot of me at the 15 week mark of my very first STS Training and cycle. This is also the only cycle I have ener ran before. Thanks goes to Ronnie 100%, I hope you like the progress Ron.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-15-weeks-sts-progress-1.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Anyways, as I stated in my previous post, here is a shot of me at the 15 week mark of my very first STS Training and cycle. This is also the only cycle I have ener ran before. Thanks goes to Ronnie 100%, I hope you like the progress Ron.
    F**king nice man!! Used to be 25% BF, huh? Damn!!

Archangel where is thy picture taken??? That locker room looks exactly like the gym I go to!

Okay that is the gym i go to... Now i recognize you, Crazy i didn't think anyone from steroid dot com would be in my small town way up north here in Ontario. Next time i see you I'll say hi Archangel it's juicedupmonkey, haha.
    Last edited by Juicedupmonkey; 07-20-2010 at 07:01 AM.

asto_86 is offline New Member
    fuking nice bro!! your just running 500 test right? Im on week 5 of first sts and am seeing nearly identical gains as your first reload.. loving it man!

NJones is offline New Member

great atricle

This article was very informative and made me realize that im way off. This is slightly off topic but I am very new and uninformed on steroids and how to stack them with other supplements. Can you recommend something to me based on your 8 week and 2 week theory? Also I am concerned about my diet. I am trying to balance losing body fat and at the same time not sacrifice gains and muscle mass. Im 210 lbs and Im not sure what my carb, fat, and calorie intake should be daily approx.

chrisx is offline New Member
    Good f'in progress Arch! Your on a test only cycle right which you just upped to 750mg per week? Good job dude!

Arch what's your trap/ shoulder routine like?

hard trainer is offline New Member

help

i train very hard 5 days a week i have been taking gear recently i have been taking monsta pack and oxybol50 and its comleatly draining me and now have little interest and am always tired could you recomend a decent hardcore cycle for me to start for size and strengh cheers your post is a great read

hard trainer is offline New Member
    i train very hard 5 days a week i have been taking gear recently i have been taking monsta pack and oxybol50 and its comleatly draining me and now have little interest and am always tired could you recomend a decent hardcore cycle for me to start for size and strengh cheers your post is a great read

F**king nice man!! Used to be 25% BF, huh? Damn!!
    Thanks Titan, I've worked HARD!

Quote Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    fuking nice bro!! your just running 500 test right? Im on week 5 of first sts and am seeing nearly identical gains as your first reload.. loving it man!
    Thanks asto!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Arch what's your trap/ shoulder routine like?
    Thanks for the above compliments chrisx. My trap/shoulder routine is as follows:

Mon: chest/shoulders. I do shoulders AFTER chest, and I only do 3 sets side laterals, 3 sets reverse pec-deck (for the rear delts), and 2-3 sets dumbell presses all in that order. The rep range for the laterals and reverse pec-deck are 10-12, and 6-12 for the dumbell presses

Wed: back/traps. I do traps AFTER back, 4-6 sets smith machine shrugs, 8-12 reps each. I also do deadlifts at the end of my back routine, just before shrugs, 3-4 sets X 1,4-6,8-12

Hope this helps

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletal pump View Post
    okay im curious what is the ideal diet for me when i go on cycle. my stats are
    age 18
    5'10, 170
    bf% around 6-8 most guess around there
    i want to make big gains while keeping my bf% around the same.
    if it helps i calculated my BMR and TDEE, BMR=1892 and TDEE=3264
    thanks in advanced guys
    I would consider waiting until age 21. Are you sure you want to cycle at age 18? If you are dead set on doing it I will help but at age 18 I grew on my natural test when my diet and training where in tact. You should be able to hit at least 180 lbs naturally before resorting to steroids at such a low body fat percentage.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel. View Post
    ok, i will also reduce chest to 9 work sets, thank you. Out of curiosity, why do you say drop the flyes? presses build more mass and flyes can wreak havoc on rotator cuffs.
    so, i'm thinking this for chest now:
    Flat barbell bench: 3 x 4-6, 8-10, 10-12
    decline smith: 3 x 4-6, 8-10, 10-12
    incline something??? (your suggestion here please) (incline smith on 10-15 degree angle to reduce front deltoid work)
    honestly ron, the only reason i still do flat barbell bench is to feed my own ego, as stupid as i know that is. I know from studying your writings that decline smith is best for chest, so what would your suggested 9 set chest routine look like??

decline smith
    incline smith
    flat bench dumbbell press bringing hands together at top of movement for a better chest contraction.

also, i feel doing heavy close grip bench for tri's is causing to much of a cross-over effect and overloading onto my chest as well, which i think might be contributing to my chest lagging, what do you think about this?? close grip is hard on rotator cuffs. Better to do overhead tricep extensions with cables and pushdowns.if i'm right, then i would be hitting chest with the close grips 3 days after blasting them on chest day.

Please critique my current split:

Mon-bi's/tri's/forearms chest/ biceps/ forearms
    wed-back back/ rear delts/ lower back
    fri-chest/shoulders shoulders/ triceps/ traps/ abs
    sat-legs legs
    keep in mind these are the only 4 days i can develop my split around.
    I do shoulders after chest because i feel hitting them another day of the week is just way to much overall volume for the shoulder girdle area. I only do 3 sets of side laterals and 3 sets on the reverse pec deck for shoulders after chest. I might do 3 sets of dumbell presses too. What do you think? do shoulders on another day but stick to 9 sets total as you have it!
    thank you.
    above

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    Ron

If flies wreck havoc on rotator cuff and not so good on building mass, is there any other reason why we should do them, or why a lot of the pros do them?

Can we maximize our chest development with just pressing movement?

Thanks for the above compliments chrisx. My trap/shoulder routine is as follows:

Mon: chest/shoulders. I do shoulders AFTER chest, and I only do 3 sets side laterals, 3 sets reverse pec-deck (for the rear delts), and 2-3 sets dumbell presses all in that order. The rep range for the laterals and reverse pec-deck are 10-12, and 6-12 for the dumbell presses

Wed: back/traps. I do traps AFTER back, 4-6 sets smith machine shrugs, 8-12 reps each. I also do deadlifts at the end of my back routine, just before shrugs, 3-4 sets X 1,4-6,8-12

Hope this helps
    So pretty much for traps all you do is 4-6 total sets once a week right?

P.S. We should open your own thread since your helping many of us out plus I'm sure Ronnie feels like punching you in your face. Or maybe this --->> lol
    Last edited by chrisx; 07-20-2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Summed up post

Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    So pretty much for traps all you do is 4-6 total sets once a week right?

P.S. We should open your own thread since your helping many of us out plus I'm sure Ronnie feels like punching you in your face. Or maybe this --->> lol
    LMAO, well, I wondered that about Ron, but I have asked him TWICE now since I've been answering the odd Q, if he wants me to shut my face (cause that would be better than a punch in the face from big Ron )
    but he hasn't said yes or no, so I continue to try to help. I still go to Ron with questions too, and am the first to admit that he is way wiser than me, but I feel the things I'm helping people with are the things that have gotten so monotonous to Ron, that he wouldn't mind someone answering these types of questions. I don't mean to hijack his thread in any way, I just see a dozen questions come to him (mine probably make up half those lol), and he's so busy that he doesn't get a chance to answer them all till like a week later. (no offence Ron, we all know your busy, and appreciate your help).
    Anyways, yes that's all I do for traps. Remember, traps get a lot of carry over from back day if you're doing heavy deads, rack pulls etc. Oh, and nice getting me back with the chairshot

I'm just gonna put this out there, if anyone feels the same as chrisx, and would like the idea of me having my own Q&A thread, please feel free to speak up and say so. I love helping you guys out in any way I can, and if you'd like me to do it in my own thread, let me know!

Blog Entries
    LMAO, well, I wondered that about Ron, but I have asked him TWICE now since I've been answering the odd Q, if he wants me to shut my face (cause that would be better than a punch in the face from big Ron )
    but he hasn't said yes or no, so I continue to try to help. I still go to Ron with questions too, and am the first to admit that he is way wiser than me, but I feel the things I'm helping people with are the things that have gotten so monotonous to Ron, that he wouldn't mind someone answering these types of questions. I don't mean to hijack his thread in any way, I just see a dozen questions come to him (mine probably make up half those lol), and he's so busy that he doesn't get a chance to answer them all till like a week later. (no offence Ron, we all know your busy, and appreciate your help).
    Anyways, yes that's all I do for traps. Remember, traps get a lot of carry over from back day if you're doing heavy deads, rack pulls etc. Oh, and nice getting me back with the chairshot

I'm just gonna put this out there, if anyone feels the same as chrisx, and would like the idea of me having my own Q&A thread, please feel free to speak up and say so. I love helping you guys out in any way I can, and if you'd like me to do it in my own thread, let me know!
    I think it's an excellent idea. The help you gave me (on diet especially, i.e. weighing an egg white and calling it 35 g of protein...DOH!!) and my volume issues was probably equally invaluable to me as it would be monotonous for Ron to have to deal with for the millionth time. That, and I would guess most of the advise your giving out is a result of your previous questions already answered by THE MAN anyway.

Blog Entries
    Here's a quick question. So here I am on my "carb up" day. I'm trying to do a slow cut down from 20% to 10%-12% BF WITHOUT losing any muscle. In fact I want to gain LOTS of muscle.

My TDEE is 4000 cal so I'm trying to end up at 3000 cal per day. My low carb days I'm dialed into 385/200/80 almost completely clean!!

On my up day I'm gonna come in at 360/291/70. My cal intake is going to be 3400 (400 increase, still 600 under TDEE) Without sounding too anal, is this acceptable for what I'm trying to do, or do I need to cut fat next time, or protein or what?

Or could I possibly be a ???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleaser View Post
    well ronnie, i've reviewed everything you have said and researched it..

I'm currently on a pct of aromasin , clen , nolvd and clomid..my i look way better off cycle then on...its amazing i kept mostly everything...i have also been on riptropin for about 6 months now at 5iu 5/2 the riptropin is great for helping maintain gains post cycle!
    my stats: With no pump

5'11 (ecto mesomorph)
    12% bf
    arms 17
    calves 16
    legs 26
    chest 48

i just got of a 22 weeker of some crazy ass shit... My friend asked george farah to make me a cycle...im no pro and i realized when i finally got my diet in check, i made way better gains on the cutting portion of my cycle...i was 220 on cycle and now im 206...yet i look the same size but way leaner...staying with a lean bulk is the way to go! The concept of eating everything in sight just to put on sloppy weight is a big mistake made by many. Once they diet down they find out much of their weight gain was merely water and fat (especially the more advanced trainer/steroid user). You need some body fat to gain size but not a lot.
    cycle was

1-8 600mg sust
    9-16 1200mg sust
    9-16 400mg tren
    17-22 400mg prop
    17-22: 50mg var ed
    17-22; 50mg winny ed
    1-22: Primo 400

my diet was on point, in terms of eating 5-6 times a day, clean

ive come to the conclusion all this crap for what? Just to literally replace muscle with fat...(i guess not bad) but i was 205 before my cycle but at a wayyyyy higher bf...prob 18% ...now im 206 after losing 15 lbs from my cycle....its wierd lol your lean mass has improved considerably. Consider it a job well done. Gaining weight on the scales means nothing if it's not all muscle!

i guess all in all i did change my body totally because i was at a wayy higher bf %...but 22 weeks on all that shit prob wasted and totally make my receptors ineffective...thats prob why i feel way better and look better off...and prob wasted money (luckily i have a direct connet to a founder of a ugl and get shit extremely cheap) receptors don't shut down

i believe i am the kind of person who actually responds to lower dosages...ive done a bunch of cycles before this, ranging all types of dosages... My flaw of all of them was failure to do a proper pct correctly...i took care of that now some people respond better to lower dosages as higher dosages cause them too many side effects. You obviously are one of these people who need an aggressive pct!
    with all this being said... What do u recommend....i have access to anything i want...maybe a cycle with test e and primo... Clean gains with min sides?..thanks ronnie primo is too weak. I would go with test only before adding pricey primo. What other drugs have you tried that agreed with you?
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=DocBman;5271147]Ronnie,

Thank you. And by ERSE's I meant , estrogen related side effects STAYING ON HCG THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE CYCLE CAN INCREASE ESTROGEN RELATED SIDE EFFECTS.[/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the titan99 View Post
    o.k. So i'm going with 385/200/80 cutting diet. I've been weighing a few things out this morning. Wow!! 200 g of carbs isn't much is it? I just have a couple of questions.

Do egg yolks count as fat or protein? both!
    ronnie says to cut carbs later in the day. Today i just about finished my 200 g at breakfast!! Lol... (2 pieces of multi grain toast, lunch small green salad = 200 g). you may need more carbs than 200 but i would start low and increase as needed. It's going to be different for everyone. "kai greene" takes in around 600 grams of protein 250 grams of carbs and 250 grams of fat daily. Notice his fats are high and carbs low to reduce bloat and fat gain. This type of diet works best for my wife and i as well.

aren't you supposed to have a fast acting carb (simple carb?) with your protein shake (banana?)? If so i'll have to allow for that tomorrow. you can but it's not needed if you train late and eat carbs pre-workout

also on the protein shake i used to mix it with fruit juice (no more) would milk be ok (fat) or do you think water and egg whites? mix protein powder with liquid egg whites.
    lord, i've been eating way too much!!! Lol...
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 50+ View Post
    ronnie,
    i noticed in a post that you use platinum hydro whey protein. I was using and have been very happy with gnc's amplified wheybolic extreme 60. The brand you are using is a bit more expensive but if you think it will make a noticeable difference i'll pay the extra cash. My budget is a bit tight these days so i'm just looking to get the best bang for the buck. Please let me know your thoughts on this. protein powder is protein powder for the most part. Go with what you can afford and what settles well on your stomach. I like optimum nutrition for the price and the taste of their cookies n cream. thanks in advance,
    steve
    above

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by archangel. View Post
    lmao, well, i wondered that about ron, but i have asked him twice now since i've been answering the odd q, if he wants me to shut my face (cause that would be better than a punch in the face from big ron :bbaily: )
    but he hasn't said yes or no, so i continue to try to help. I still go to ron with questions too, and am the first to admit that he is way wiser than me, but i feel the things i'm helping people with are the things that have gotten so monotonous to ron, that he wouldn't mind someone answering these types of questions. I don't mean to hijack his thread in any way, i just see a dozen questions come to him (mine probably make up half those lol), and he's so busy that he doesn't get a chance to answer them all till like a week later. (no offence ron, we all know your busy, and appreciate your help).
    Anyways, yes that's all i do for traps. Remember, traps get a lot of carry over from back day if you're doing heavy deads, rack pulls etc. Oh, and nice getting me back with the chairshot

i'm just gonna put this out there, if anyone feels the same as chrisx, and would like the idea of me having my own q&a thread, please feel free to speak up and say so. I love helping you guys out in any way i can, and if you'd like me to do it in my own thread, let me know!
    please keep my thread to "q and a" and not turn it into a chat thread. If you want to start your own q and a thread then please do it in your own thread.

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    This is a repeat of a question I asked a few pages ago. You may have missed it.

I really love using tren and test. My question is, if I were using your STS and during the first load was using tren at 75mg eod, then the second reload was 100mg eod, and the third 150mg eod. Would this be to much tren? and would you think I was using it for too long? Obviously i'm using test with the tren aswell. I'm just a bit concerned with the things i've read regarding the use of tren and liver damage. As for other sides like sleeplesness and mood, I have no problem there. Hope you don't mind me posting this again.

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    above
    thank you ronnie for your time...

ive done: all tests except suspension, deca , tren , eq, winny, masteron , tbol, dbol , anadrol , primo and thats it...

i respond very well to tren, and i have virutally no sides, except tren dick AFTER i get off....i get learn hard and vasulcar, especially when iused to homebrew my tren...nothing compares to homebrew

Deca I tried once, wasn't very impressed, again... but it was a very very early cycle when i was stupid and young...

once cycle i decided to try high dosages...i started at 750mg of sust for the frist 12 weeks, then jumped up to 1000mg sust and 800mg eq for anothiner 12 weeks.....both sachets packs...didn't see much results as i thought, but i also was ignorant to many things, still i expected more...obvious now after reading ur literature, its obvious the juice had lost its effect after week 8...i got off that cycle for a long time, did pct and got blood work months later and i was normal

After realizing that drugs dont do all the work and nutrition is the main factor, i tried lower dosage cycle from what my stupid ass was doing taking advice from bodybuilders 40x my size...it was a very simple 500mg Cyp and 50mg Dbol ED for 10 weeks...it was a great cycle...i gaind about 15 lbs, obviously the fat gain as well...which i came to my final cycle recently that i spoke of in my original post...which seems to be a success

anyway, Winy works well with me...anavar i wasn't too impressed with at 60mg ED...masteron i liked the feeling and all but i wasn't at a low enough bf% to really see its effects, and honestly im not really impressed with the exoctic drugs, especially that im not really a bodybuilder for sport...

Primo I get VERY VERY CHEAP...i can get primo for what most people get prop for...i can't say the price but everyone should know how cheap prop is...

but primo is weak as u said, it would take a minimum of 16 weeks to see its results at 400+...however, ur cycle "reload" is about 16 weeks so i thought maybe it would be nice... primo cost is NOTHING to worry about, i have 9 bottles on me now...i liked primo, i feel that my last few weeks of my last cycle it helped me gain lean mass that isn't going anywhere now

I am glad to hear u consider my cycle a job well done...i def look way better so i guess ur right lol...

so thats that in a nut shell... big fan of tren, just not tren dick...no impressed with EQ or Deca, but maybe i should give either one a chance, but then again, ive seen THOUSANDS of threads saying EQ is worthless...but to each their own...i dont see the point of taking anavar, for cost its not worth it IMHO, andi get is super cheap as well...100 tabs for what most people by test for...

so with basically any drug to my disposal and knowing what i like and dont like...with ur knowledge and experience...what do u think my next cycle should be?....ill give deca another shot, no pun intended lol...whatever u think...def want to pin 2x a week, sick of doing EOD lol...

anyway i attached a pic ..the first pic on the left is week 1...the top right is week 6...bottom left and right final weeks...

thanks ronnie for your help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-progress.jpg  
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 07-21-2010 at 03:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=delta1111;5273866]Hi Ronnie,
    This is a repeat of a question I asked a few pages ago. You may have missed it.

I really love using tren and test. My question is, if I were using your STS and during the first load was using tren at 75mg eod, then the second reload was 100mg eod, and the third 150mg eod. Would this be to much tren? and would you think I was using it for too long? YOU WILL BE FINE WITH 150 MGS EOD AND USING IT FOR 3 RELOADS IN A ROW! YOU MAY NEED CABERGOLINE TO KEEP PROLACTIN LEVELS DOWN. Obviously i'm using test with the tren aswell. I'm just a bit concerned with the things i've read regarding the use of tren and liver damage. TREN DOES NOT DAMAGE THE LIVER IMO. IT'S NEVER ELEVATED MY LIVER ENZYMES. BUT, ANADROL CAN BE HARD ON THE LIVER! As for other sides like sleeplesness and mood, I have no problem there. Hope you don't mind me posting this again. SORRY, I MISSED IT THE FIRST TIME![/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hard trainer View Post
    i'm not sure what a monsta pack consist of!? How many real cycles are under your belt? I think you need to reduce your training to 4 days per week! How many sets per body part are you utilizing?

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Coca Cola;5273271]Ron

If flies wreck havoc on rotator cuff and not so good on building mass, is there any other reason why we should do them, or why a lot of the pros do them? Ronnie Coleman never did them! The pros with the biggest chest focus on presses at various angles. Free weight flyes are useless IMO. Presses down in the proper form will max out your genetic potential for the chest. Cable crossovers are much better than free weight flyes because you actually put tension on the chest. Dumbbell flyes put stress on front delts and rotator cuffs as opposed to the actual muscular of the chest. Your chest will get sore from flyes but this mostly comes from stretching the muscle as opposed to working it!
    Can we maximize our chest development with just pressing movement? YES![/QUOTE]ABOVE

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Ronnie,

I have another question. You have advised me before that Winstrol can cause hair loss. How does Tren compare in terms of hair loss?

please keep my thread to "q and a" and not turn it into a chat thread. If you want to start your own q and a thread then please do it in your own thread.
    Not a problem, sorry for the inconvenience, Ron.

Thread Information