Page 33 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383133 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,320 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

asto_86 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback Ron! Just wanted to say that I blew through the 4-6 rep range with 275 today... got 6 like it was nothing! Bumpin to 300 for next week.

Archangel. is offline Banned
    Thanks for your help Ron. I will bump carbs to 200/day and reduce bi's,tri's and forearms to 9 sets.

DocBman is offline New Member
    Ronnie,

I have a quick question regarding PCT....

First off, I am a little confused with all of the conflicting answers on the site regarding everything. Seems as if everything contradicts everything.

So here it is. I am currently on week 2 of a Test E/Dbol slingshot cycle. I currently have on hand nolva, clomid, hcg , and Adex.

as it stands right now I was going to run HCG twice a week at 250iu during deloads and stop once I reload. Adex will be used if signs of gyno shall arise....

My current PCT:
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Adex??? I have read from others don't use with nolva, but according to the anabolic review book it is recommended to stack clomid, nolva, and adex.

Does my current PCT suffice?

Do you recommend different dosages?

Should I add Adex to PCT?

Should I drop Adex and only use nolva if ERSE's occur while on cycle?

Should I drop the clomid from PCT?
    not really looking forward to being emotional....

Once again, I am just confused because I have heard so many different answers to these questions. Bottom line I trust your opinion with all your years of experience.

Thank you.

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    What are your thoughts on BCAA's? Also on the bottle it says to take 6g a day, half before and half after training. Everywhere I have read though tells me to take 35g to 45g per day, throughout the day. Do you know if this is right? I'm sure I read on this thread that the only supps you now take are egg whites, but I don't remember clearly.
    Last edited by delta1111; 07-13-2010 at 12:56 AM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Some advise please!!

Hey Ronnie,
    I am definitely a follower of STS!!
    Here's a question. I'm 45 years old, 6'2" 260 lbs. I've been working out all my life a side from 2-3 years recovering from a motorcycle accident. About 3 years ago I switched jobs and started eating poorly and went up to about 25% BF. I'm on an island and limited to working out at home. Anyway, I was constantly having problems with muscle pulling joint pain neck problems, etc. Anyway, invested in some really nice home gym equipment and also noticed that AAS (along with everything else is legally obtained here). About 6 months ago I did a 400mg test c - Deca 400 mg and it was like magic!! I was taking Dbol at 30 mg ed, but my BP went up so I quit it. I PCT with nolva and clomid for 3 weeks and anyway, kept what appeared to me to be all of my muscle (- water). I'm 5 weeks into my second cycle and have noticed gains slowing. I'm down to about 18% BF and am thinking of upping my dose from 400 mg to 600/800 mg test c and leaving the Deca at 400 mg. I've also started to use250 iu of HCG after reading a thread by Swifto on this form. I was also thinking of adding some stanzalol at 50 mg eod for the last 4 weeks of a 13 week cycle. I'll also drop the Deca a week earlier than the Test C.
    My work out is Ronnie's Slingshot Training with a 5 day split, one muscle group once a week. I used a 4 day split with only one day off and that kicked my ass, but after the deload I'm 110%.
    4 Week Reload
    Mon - Chest/Tri's
    Tues - Back/Bi's
    Wed - Legs
    Thurs - Shoulders, Abs
    Fri - Off
    Repeat
    1 Week Deload
    Mon - Chest/Tri's
    Tues - Off
    Wed - Back/ Bi's
    Thurs - Off
    Fri - Legs
    Sat - Off
    Sun - Shoulders, Abs
    8 Week Reload (Starting now)
    Mon - Chest
    Tues - Back
    Wed - Shoulders, Abs
    Thurs - Legs
    Fri - Arms (Tri's/Bi's, Forearms)
    Sat - Off
    Sun - Off
    I do cardio on a eliptical machine for 30 min 4-5 times a week.

Diet-wise, here's an example
    8:00 am 2 Bananas - cardio 30 minutes
    9:30 Fruit salad w/yogurt oats, 3 hard boiled eggs 1 whole/2 whites
    12:00 chicken coconut curry w/vegtables, rice
    3:00 pm Chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread 3 eggs 1 whole/2 whites
    6:00 Pre workout 3 bananas
    Post workout whey protien shake w/bananas, mango OJ Pine apple juice 1 egg and milk.
    9:00 pm grilled chicken or lean beef with garden salad or asparagus w/ olive oil.

I guess what I'm looking for is any suggestions, especially whether to include this Stanzolol for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. My BF% isn't dropping as fast as I would like, but I'm definitely looking better. (I'm not taking AAS to lose weight!) I've had no bad side effects from any of this, my libido has gone through the roof and I've started to have chics as young as 25 hitting on me. My lifts have gone way up and no hints of joint pain or injury after the deload. I guess I need to get blood work done but the place I'm at isn't easy to get this done. I probably could have done more research and went at this differently, but it's hard to say it was a mistake for me. Any heads up or ideas regarding diet, workout or AAS would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I live in Thailand and for some reason I can't find an AI to save my life. Does anyone see any problems or solutions with this?

50+
    50+ is offline New Member
    Hi Ron, I'm at the end of my 2 week deload and getting ready for my next 8 week reload. I've noticed during my deload my nuts have gotten considerably smaller. Is this normal and what is the best program to get them back to normal size. I was wondering if this effect may be more intense because of my age (53). On a side note, my gains have been excellent, even during the deload. Your system is working out very well for me. I was going to add deca to my next cycle, can that cause even more shrinkage? I notice that you've recommended to lessen up on the protein powder and add egg whites to the mix. I'm pretty sure I recall that you've explained why but I can find it, can you please explain again. As always, thank you so much for your book of knowledge, your training system has made a huge difference in my life. After being very sick for close to a year and a half and losing much of the muscle that took me 30 years of dedicated hard training I now look better than ever.
    Last edited by 50+; 07-13-2010 at 10:00 AM.

chrisx is offline New Member
    Ronnie I'm just trying to be as safe as possible with my body and not mess anything up, I'm kind of scared of being on aas for 20 weeks. Since I'm 2 1/2 weeks into my test c cycle, what if I was happy with the gains I made in 8 weeks, would it be ok to stop then You can but expect to lose more muscle during pct. PCT always remains the same (HCG)! and if so what would be a good pct? Or how about in the 2nd phase, I only reload for 4-6 weeks then continuing with deload and pct as normal? [B]Might as well go the extra distance. It's only a few weeks more. You will come back just fine! Would that be ok??

Clomid AND Nolva along with the hcg for pct correct? I'm just so nervous I want to have babies and not risk anything but if you say I will be completely safe then I take your word for it Thank you Ronnie for all your help

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hey Ronnie,
    I am definitely a follower of STS!!
    Here's a question. I'm 45 years old, 6'2" 260 lbs. I've been working out all my life a side from 2-3 years recovering from a motorcycle accident. About 3 years ago I switched jobs and started eating poorly and went up to about 25% BF. I'm on an island and limited to working out at home. Anyway, I was constantly having problems with muscle pulling joint pain neck problems, etc. Anyway, invested in some really nice home gym equipment and also noticed that AAS (along with everything else is legally obtained here). About 6 months ago I did a 400mg test c - Deca 400 mg and it was like magic!! I was taking Dbol at 30 mg ed, but my BP went up so I quit it. I PCT with nolva and clomid for 3 weeks and anyway, kept what appeared to me to be all of my muscle (- water). I'm 5 weeks into my second cycle and have noticed gains slowing. I'm down to about 18% BF and am thinking of upping my dose from 400 mg to 600/800 mg test c and leaving the Deca at 400 mg. I've also started to use250 iu of HCG after reading a thread by Swifto on this form. I was also thinking of adding some stanzalol at 50 mg eod for the last 4 weeks of a 13 week cycle. I'll also drop the Deca a week earlier than the Test C.
    My work out is Ronnie's Slingshot Training with a 5 day split, one muscle group once a week. I used a 4 day split with only one day off and that kicked my ass, but after the deload I'm 110%.
    4 Week Reload
    Mon - Chest/Tri's
    Tues - Back/Bi's
    Wed - Legs
    Thurs - Shoulders, Abs
    Fri - Off
    Repeat
    1 Week Deload
    Mon - Chest/Tri's
    Tues - Off
    Wed - Back/ Bi's
    Thurs - Off
    Fri - Legs
    Sat - Off
    Sun - Shoulders, Abs
    8 Week Reload (Starting now)
    Mon - Chest
    Tues - Back
    Wed - Shoulders, Abs
    Thurs - Legs
    Fri - Arms (Tri's/Bi's, Forearms)
    Sat - Off
    Sun - Off
    I do cardio on a eliptical machine for 30 min 4-5 times a week.

Diet-wise, here's an example
    8:00 am 2 Bananas - cardio 30 minutes
    9:30 Fruit salad w/yogurt oats, 3 hard boiled eggs 1 whole/2 whites
    12:00 chicken coconut curry w/vegtables, rice
    3:00 pm Chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread 3 eggs 1 whole/2 whites
    6:00 Pre workout 3 bananas
    Post workout whey protien shake w/bananas, mango OJ Pine apple juice 1 egg and milk.
    9:00 pm grilled chicken or lean beef with garden salad or asparagus w/ olive oil.

I guess what I'm looking for is any suggestions, especially whether to include this Stanzolol for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. My BF% isn't dropping as fast as I would like, but I'm definitely looking better. (I'm not taking AAS to lose weight!) I've had no bad side effects from any of this, my libido has gone through the roof and I've started to have chics as young as 25 hitting on me. My lifts have gone way up and no hints of joint pain or injury after the deload. I guess I need to get blood work done but the place I'm at isn't easy to get this done. I probably could have done more research and went at this differently, but it's hard to say it was a mistake for me. Any heads up or ideas regarding diet, workout or AAS would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I live in Thailand and for some reason I can't find an AI to save my life. Does anyone see any problems or solutions with this?
    Hey, not sure what all Ron will tell you, but I can honestly say you need to work on your diet A LOT. Not nearly enough protein and WAY to many simple carbs. No offence man, we've all been in the place where our diets are out of whack at one point or another. Do you know how to structure a proper diet, i.e. macronutrient ratios etc?? You need to study the diet section IMHO. If you don't have your diet worked out to a T, then you really shouldn't be using AAS.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel. View Post
    thanks for your help ron. I will bump carbs to 200/day and reduce bi's,tri's and forearms to 9 sets.
    try taking chest down to 9 sets as well because it's a small muscle group and see if that helps. I would also add in declines and drop the flyes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleaser View Post
    hmmm..interesting ronnie...

So basically, once we juice after our first cycle...there really is no coming off ever lol...damn... I guess its just a life style forever...that's it!
    i always thought after u cycle a few times, u could keep ur gains with the proper protein intake and calories and just keep working out...i didn't know u have to be on forever...you only keep just above what you could get naturally or what you could get naturally over the long haul. If you could keep it then arnold would be as big today as he was when competing and we know that's not the case!

but if one takes gh and causes hyperplasmia to occur, doesn't that exceed ur genetic potential, thus allowing u to keep ''permanent " gains from those new cells that would eventually mature...? more so than anabolics! what would be the point of taking any steroids at all if we all knew we had to be on forever...?..better sex drive if test is taken in proper dosages, more energy, increased confidence, less stress, better workouts, gratification from seeing your muscle become bigger,you are more attractive to opposite sex, and just feeling good in general. It's called improving the quality of one's life. especially for those who do not ever intend to compete or become that big like a pro...

All i ever wanted to do was to achieve a certian look, never wanted to look like mr 0, not even arnold, more like a fitness mag cover...i dont think those guys run juice forever??....many run low dosages year round but you can maintain some of those gains but not far above what you can get naturally.
    also regards to drugs like primo or anavar ..supposedly "most keepable" gains after a cycle...do u not agree with that?...no! People lose water weight coming off of test an dthink it's muscle weight.

im not arguing im trying to learn here lol... Just a lot of stuff here that ive never heard before
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=50+;5261643]Hi Ron, I'm at the end of my 2 week deload and getting ready for my next 8 week reload. I've noticed during my deload my nuts have gotten considerably smaller. Is this normal and what is the best program to get them back to normal size. IT HAPPENS TO SOME PEOPLE. IF IT CONCENRS YOU TRY TAKING 500 HCG PER WEEK (250 SHOT TWICE A WEEK) DURING DELOADS. I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT IT! was wondering if this effect may be more intense because of my age (53). On a side note, my gains have been excellent, even during the deload. Your system is working out very well for me. I was going to add deca to my next cycle, can that cause even more shrinkage? NOT REALLY BECAUSE ONCE YOU ARE SHUT DOWN THE BALLS PRETTY MUCH GET AS SMALL AS THEY ARE GOING TO GET. I notice that you've recommended to lessen up on the protein powder and add egg whites to the mix. I'm pretty sure I recall that you've explained why but I can find it, can you please explain again. WHOLE FOODS ARE BETTER FOR INCREASING PROTEIN SYNTHESIS. THEY ALSO IMPROVE METABOLISM AND PREVENT CATABOLISM BETTER THAN PROTEIN POWDERS. As always, thank you so much for your book of knowledge, your training system has made a huge difference in my life. After being very sick for close to a year and a half and losing much of the muscle that took me 30 years of dedicated hard training I now look better than ever. I AM GLAD![/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Ronnie I'm just trying to be as safe as possible with my body and not mess anything up, I'm kind of scared of being on aas for 20 weeks. Since I'm 2 1/2 weeks into my test c cycle, what if I was happy with the gains I made in 8 weeks, would it be ok to stop then You can but expect to lose more muscle during pct. PCT always remains the same (HCG)! and if so what would be a good pct? Or how about in the 2nd phase, I only reload for 4-6 weeks then continuing with deload and pct as normal? [B]Might as well go the extra distance. It's only a few weeks more. You will come back just fine! Would that be ok??

Clomid AND Nolva along with the hcg for pct correct? You can do all 3 to be extra safe. Some do only HCG and NOLVA because CLOMID cause cause emotionalism. I'm just so nervous I want to have babies and not risk anything but if you say I will be completely safe then I take your word for it Thank you Ronnie for all your help. I understand! Take 10 weeks off after your 20 week cycle to play it extra safe.
    above

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, yeah ive had the same problems as a few others regarding loss of gains after a cycle. once i finished the cycle of test and tren i was losing weight by the week even though i kept cals the same. ive lost over 50% of what i gained and its really frustrating. i thought it may have been the pct but i did everything pretty much by the book - hcg , clomid and tamoxifen . is it normal to lose most of the gains after a cycle? i suspect that it was alot of water weight though, if this is the case then wouldnt it be better to stay on anabolics using the 8 week reload 2 week deload period all year? im really passionate about training and have ambitions to compete so im willing to accept the sides of cycling all year but would this be ok to keep all gains. also i was reading the benefits of using tren as the main mass builder rather than test as you suggested to keep water weight minimal.
    im 21 and have two successful cycles under my belt but lost most gains.
    thanks for all your advice ronnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    try taking chest down to 9 sets as well because it's a small muscle group and see if that helps. I would also add in declines and drop the flyes.
    Ok, I will also reduce chest to 9 work sets, thank you. Out of curiosity, why do you say drop the flyes?

So, I'm thinking this for chest now:
    Flat barbell bench: 3 X 4-6, 8-10, 10-12
    Decline Smith: 3 X 4-6, 8-10, 10-12
    Incline something??? (your suggestion here please)

Honestly Ron, the only reason I still do flat barbell bench is to feed my own ego, as stupid as I know that is. I know from studying your writings that decline smith is best for chest, so what would your suggested 9 set chest routine look like??

Also, I feel doing heavy close grip bench for tri's is causing to much of a cross-over effect and overloading onto my chest as well, which I think might be contributing to my chest lagging, what do you think about this??
    If I'm right, then I would be hitting chest with the close grips 3 days after blasting them on chest day.

Please critique my current split:

Mon-bi's/tri's/forearms
    Wed-Back
    Fri-Chest/shoulders
    Sat-Legs

Keep in mind these are the ONLY 4 days I can develop my split around.
    I do shoulders after chest because I feel hitting them another day of the week is just way to much overall volume for the shoulder girdle area. I only do 3 sets of side laterals and 3 sets on the reverse pec deck for shoulders AFTER chest. I MIGHT do 3 sets of dumbell presses too. What do you think?

Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    Hey, not sure what all Ron will tell you, but I can honestly say you need to work on your diet A LOT. Not nearly enough protein and WAY to many simple carbs. No offence man, we've all been in the place where our diets are out of whack at one point or another. Do you know how to structure a proper diet, i.e. macronutrient ratios etc?? You need to study the diet section IMHO. If you don't have your diet worked out to a T, then you really shouldn't be using AAS.
    Your right on man, I don't know enough about diet (macronutrient??) Will be a studying. Anything that glares you could point out right away? Thanks for the help.

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

I like it...

Well ronnie, I've reviewed everything you have said and researched it..

I'm currently on a PCT of Aromasin , clen , nolvd and clomid..my I look WAY better off cycle then on...its amazing i kept mostly everything...i have also been on riptropin for about 6 months now at 5iu 5/2

My stats: with no pump

5'11 (ecto mesomorph)
    12% bf
    arms 17
    calves 16
    legs 26
    chest 48

I just got of a 22 weeker of some crazy ass shit... my friend asked George Farah to make me a cycle...im no pro and i realized when i finally got my diet in check, i made way better gains on the cutting portion of my cycle...i was 220 on cycle and now im 206...yet i look the same size but way leaner...

cycle was

1-8 600mg sust
    9-16 1200mg sust
    9-16 400mg tren
    17-22 400mg prop
    17-22: 50mg var ed
    17-22; 50mg winny ed
    1-22: primo 400

my diet was on point, in terms of eating 5-6 times a day, clean

ive come to the conclusion all this crap for what? just to literally replace muscle with fat...(i guess not bad) but i was 205 before my cycle but at a wayyyyy higher bf...prob 18% ...now im 206 after losing 15 lbs from my cycle....its wierd lol

i guess all in all i did change my body totally because i was at a wayy higher bf %...but 22 weeks on all that shit prob wasted and totally make my receptors ineffective...thats prob why i feel way better and look better off...and prob wasted money (luckily i have a direct connet to a founder of a UGL and get shit extremely cheap)

i believe i am the kind of person who actually responds to Lower dosages...ive done a bunch of cycles before this, ranging all types of dosages... my flaw of all of them was failure to do a proper PCT correctly...i took care of that now

with all this being said... what do u recommend....i have access to anything i want...maybe a cycle with Test E and primo... clean gains with min sides?..thanks ronnie
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 07-13-2010 at 11:24 PM.

Your right on man, I don't know enough about diet (macronutrient??) Will be a studying. Anything that glares you could point out right away? Thanks for the help.
    Well, the biggest thing you need to do is start counting grams of protein, carbs and fat. What do you weigh right now, and what bf% are you? You need to determine what's called your BMR (basic metabolic rate) and then from there determine your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure). knowing these is imperative to your progress. Just google each one and you'll come across an online calculator for them. Your BMR is going to tell you how many calories YOU need to ingest just to function and remain the same weight. However your BMR does not take into account any daily activity you perform i.e. walking, sleeping, exerceise etc. That's what your TDEE will tell you. Now, they are just giving you how many CALORIES are required. You have to go one step further and break those calories down into grams of protein, carbs and fat (macronutrients). How you divvy up your daily cals between the 3 macronutrients is TOTALLY dependant on your goals. Your going to always want to consume 1.5-2 grams of protein whether your goal is to bulk or cut. (1 gram of protein=4 calories) Carbs on the other hand are adjusted entirely for what your individual goal is at the time. (1 gram of carb= 4 cals)
    Fat is individual to everyone too, but you should get the majority of your fat from UNSATURATED sources i.e. olive oil, natty peanut butter. Right now you're getting too many carbs from SIMPLE carbs. There is a time you can and should consume simple carbs, but most of the time get how ever many grams of carbs you're aiming for from COMPLEX carbs i.e. Oatmeal, whole wheat bread. I hope this all helps, I'm trying to give you an entire nutritional education in a page lol. Doesn't really work, any more Q's, just ask

Oh, I would adjust your workout split too. 5 days/week is alot of volume IMO. I would design it around no more than 4 days/week. If you need help, let me know

Blog Entries
    Thanks a million for taking the time, man!! This is what I needed was a pointing in the right direction so I can start studying/researching. I will get on this tonight. One quick one though if you got a second, when you say simple carbs and looking at what I wrote, your talking about the bananas, mangos, fruit salad, etc. Rice I suppose falls in here too as well as the vegs. I started eating this based on what I thought was the right, not because it is. My question is, with all these proteins and no fruits or vegs (unless I'm wrong) is there enough fiber to shit properly?

Also, I AM definitely interested in your opinion on my split. I'll write it out and post it and maybe you can give me some ideas. Thanks alot Bro, this is priceless...

Blog Entries

Mt High Volume Workout (Maybe too high)

Oh, I would adjust your workout split too. 5 days/week is alot of volume IMO. I would design it around no more than 4 days/week. If you need help, let me know
    As you can see from my first post, I was on a 4 day split with only 1 day off and that F** me up. I know this is pretty ambitious for 8 weeks, but I feel pretty good in the middle of week 2. I'm also doing cardio for 30 minutes on Mon, Tues, Wed Fri

Here it is, this is copied straight from what I did last week...

Mon - Chest Dips 3 x 10,9,8 Flat bench Prep, 3 x 6,8,? Incline Bench 3 x 8,8,9 Flat Flies 3 x 8,8,8
    Tues - Back Wide Grip pull ups 3 x 12,10,9 Close Grip Pull Ups 3 x 10,9,7 Bent Over Wide Grip Rows 4 x 8,8,10 Supported one hand Rows 3 x 8,8,10 Deadlift Prep, 3 x 6,8,7
    Wed - Shoulders, Abs Seated Military Prep 3 x 7,8,10 Vert. Rows 3x 8,8,7 Lateral Raises 3x 8,9,10 Front Raises 3 x 8,8,10 Wide Grip Barbell Shrugs 5 x 8,8,9,9,8 Abs Weighted Decline sit ups 3 x 16,13,10 Weighted crunches 3 x 20,16,14 Leg raises 3 x 20,18,13
    Thurs - Legs Squats Prep 4 x 8,8,9,8 Leg Extensions 4 x 7,8,8,8 Leg Curls 4 x 8,9,9 Straight legged Deadlift 3 x 8,9,9 Standing Calf Raises 4 x 14,12,12,10
    Fri - Arms EZ Bar Preacher Curls 5 x 8,8,9,9,10 Concentrated Dumbbell Curls 4 x 8,8,9,10 Spider Barbell Curls 3 x 8,7,8 Triceps Decline French Curls 4 x 7,8,9,9 Tri Throwbacks 4 x 7,8,8,7

As you can see from my first post, I was on a 4 day split with only 1 day off and that F** me up. I know this is pretty ambitious for 8 weeks, but I feel pretty good in the middle of week 2. I'm also doing cardio for 30 minutes on Mon, Tues, Wed Fri

Mon - Chest Dips 3 x 10,9,8 Flat bench Prep, 3 x 6,8,? Incline Bench 3 x 8,8,9 Flat Flies 3 x 8,8,8
    Tues - Back Wide Grip pull ups 3 x 12,10,9 Close Grip Pull Ups 3 x 10,9,7 Bent Over Wide Grip Rows 4 x 8,8,10 Supported one hand Rows 3 x 8,8,10 Deadlift Prep, 3 x 6,8,7
    Wed - Shoulders, Abs Seated Military Prep 3 x 7,8,10 Vert. Rows 3x 8,8,7 Lateral Raises 3x 8,9,10 Front Raises 3 x 8,8,10 Wide Grip Barbell Shrugs 5 x 8,8,9,9,8 Abs Weighted Decline sit ups 3 x 16,13,10 Weighted crunches 3 x 20,16,14 Leg raises 3 x 20,18,13
    Thurs - Legs Squats Prep 4 x 8,8,9,8 Leg Extensions 4 x 7,8,8,8 Leg Curls 4 x 8,9,9 Straight legged Deadlift 3 x 8,9,9 Standing Calf Raises 4 x 14,12,12,10
    Fri - Arms EZ Bar Preacher Curls 5 x 8,8,9,9,10 Concentrated Dumbbell Curls 4 x 8,8,9,10 Spider Barbell Curls 3 x 8,7,8 Triceps Decline French Curls 4 x 7,8,9,9 Tri Throwbacks 4 x 7,8,8,7
    You have alot of interesting stuff in there, too much volume in certain areas then not enough in others. Definately need some help, one thing I find very interesting is you do 12 sets for biceps and 8 for triceps...?? You put in more volume into your biceps then you do in your quads??? 15 sets for back? Read back through the thread some more. You can do whichever excersizes you like to do but alot of your problem is your volume. But i'll leave that for Ronnie/who ever else wants to

50+
    50+ is offline New Member
    My question is, with all these proteins and no fruits or vegs (unless I'm wrong) is there enough fiber to shit properly?
    Complex carbs such as green veggies have a bunch of fiber, are low in calories and have plenty of vitamins and minerals. I had serious problems in my digestive track for a long time so I've done a lot of research on the subject. If you need any more info on fiber PM me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey View Post
    You have alot of interesting stuff in there, too much volume in certain areas then not enough in others. Definately need some help, one thing I find very interesting is you do 12 sets for biceps and 8 for triceps...?? You put in more volume into your biceps then you do in your quads??? 15 sets for back? Read back through the thread some more. You can do whichever excersizes you like to do but alot of your problem is your volume. But i'll leave that for Ronnie/who ever else wants to
    All of these seem like extremely valid points. I'm going to re-read the thread, get the diet corraled and re post my next attempt. Any other suggestions from anyone would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks Guys.

asto_86 is offline New Member
    All of these seem like extremely valid points. I'm going to re-read the thread, get the diet corraled and re post my next attempt. Any other suggestions from anyone would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks Guys.
    Here is a pdf of what I have been doing, I think it is a great workout! 5 days on, 2 days off. With exactly 30 seconds lifting per set and 2 minutes between each set there is only like 2 workouts that last over an hour. Check my progress too on the weights, it's getting crazy for me..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks a million for taking the time, man!! This is what I needed was a pointing in the right direction so I can start studying/researching. I will get on this tonight. One quick one though if you got a second, when you say simple carbs and looking at what I wrote, your talking about the bananas, mangos, fruit salad, etc. Rice I suppose falls in here too as well as the vegs. I started eating this based on what I thought was the right, not because it is. My question is, with all these proteins and no fruits or vegs (unless I'm wrong) is there enough fiber to shit properly?

Also, I AM definitely interested in your opinion on my split. I'll write it out and post it and maybe you can give me some ideas. Thanks alot Bro, this is priceless...
    By simple carbs, I am referring to the fruit, yes and the rice only if it's the white/instant type. You can get long grain brown rice (complex carb) if you enjoy using rice as a source of carbohydrate. The veg is really good to have in your diet, don't cut out the dark leafy salads, broccoli, asparagus etc. (I can't remember if you said you are eating those, just good examples). Yes, there is enough fiber to shit properly. There is a ton of fiber in large flake oatmeal, veg etc. Something to use that is an EXCELLENT product IMO that helps a lot with bowel movements is a probiotic supplement. These are the "good" bacteria and will do wonders for you in this department, as well as a host of other benefits too. You can find them at any supplement store or pharmacy.

I would reduce total work sets for chest to 9 sets, and if you have to drop something, drop the flyes. Begin your chest workout with a compound press like flat bench or declines in the smith machine (Ronnie would say declines).
    Your back routine looks pretty good, but don't be afraid to load up on the wait a little more to be in the 4-6 rep range in your first set or so. Same goes for chest, legs, shoulders. One of the reasons I didn't really like your split is that you've got shoulders on Wed, after just blasting your chest on Mon. The problem with this is that when you train chest (especially intensely), there is A LOT of carry over effect onto the shoulders. So, on Mon, if you just did 9 intense sets of presses for your chest, I GUARANTEE you that your anterior deltoids (front head of shoulders) will be also sufficiently blasted, as well as some carry over to the rest of your entire shoulder girdle. This can and will lead to over-trained shoulders fast IMO. That's why I don't have a separate "shoulder" day, I just do them after chest. I can't use as much weight as if I did them on their own day, but that's not the point. After chest, I just do 3-4 sets of side laterals, followed by 3-4 sets of rear laterals, then MAYBE 3 sets of either wide-grip upright rows OR 3 sets of dumbell presses. People forget that the shoulders are actually a smaller muscle group, and doing 9-12 sets of presses Mon for chest, folowed by ANOTHER 9-12 sets of presses and laterals for shoulders is way too much IMO, whether shoulders is on Wed, Thurs or whatever. This is the way I do it, and people are always commenting that I have big shoulders, so I can't be too far off track. My shoulders improved a lot when I dropped them on their own day. Again, this is just my opinion. Also, I wouldn't do shrugs the day after you blasted heavy deadlifts. Again, there is A LOT of carry over from deadlifts to hitting the traps. I do traps on back day, at the end, and again my traps started growing to where they are now in my avy after this adjustment. Your leg routine looks pretty good, bud. The only thing I wouldn't do because they're kinda dangerous and hard on the lower back is the stiff-legged deads. I'd do just various leg curls, maybe some lunges. Also, I think seated calf presses are better for developing the over-all calf, but if you can only do standing, then at least your hitting calves! Do only 9 intense work sets for bi's and tri's, throw in pushdowns for the tri's. I hope this helps!

Blog Entries
    By simple carbs, I am referring to the fruit, yes and the rice only if it's the white/instant type. You can get long grain brown rice (complex carb) if you enjoy using rice as a source of carbohydrate. The veg is really good to have in your diet, don't cut out the dark leafy salads, broccoli, asparagus etc. (I can't remember if you said you are eating those, just good examples). Yes, there is enough fiber to shit properly. There is a ton of fiber in large flake oatmeal, veg etc. Something to use that is an EXCELLENT product IMO that helps a lot with bowel movements is a probiotic supplement. These are the "good" bacteria and will do wonders for you in this department, as well as a host of other benefits too. You can find them at any supplement store or pharmacy.
    I'm with you now man, the more I read on diet, the more I understand. Asparagus, broccoli, leafy salads etc. = no bowel problems. This weekend all I have to do is dial in this diet business. Got a digital scale and will put the hours in on this. One problem is I live on an island in the Gulf of Thailand and some of the things you guys like to eat (natty PB) I can't get here, but I'm sureI can find suitable replacements. Thanks for the time to help man!

Blog Entries
    I would reduce total work sets for chest to 9 sets, and if you have to drop something, drop the flyes. Begin your chest workout with a compound press like flat bench or declines in the smith machine (Ronnie would say declines).
    Your back routine looks pretty good, but don't be afraid to load up on the wait a little more to be in the 4-6 rep range in your first set or so. Same goes for chest, legs, shoulders. One of the reasons I didn't really like your split is that you've got shoulders on Wed, after just blasting your chest on Mon. The problem with this is that when you train chest (especially intensely), there is A LOT of carry over effect onto the shoulders. So, on Mon, if you just did 9 intense sets of presses for your chest, I GUARANTEE you that your anterior deltoids (front head of shoulders) will be also sufficiently blasted, as well as some carry over to the rest of your entire shoulder girdle. This can and will lead to over-trained shoulders fast IMO. That's why I don't have a separate "shoulder" day, I just do them after chest. I can't use as much weight as if I did them on their own day, but that's not the point. After chest, I just do 3-4 sets of side laterals, followed by 3-4 sets of rear laterals, then MAYBE 3 sets of either wide-grip upright rows OR 3 sets of dumbell presses. People forget that the shoulders are actually a smaller muscle group, and doing 9-12 sets of presses Mon for chest, folowed by ANOTHER 9-12 sets of presses and laterals for shoulders is way too much IMO, whether shoulders is on Wed, Thurs or whatever. This is the way I do it, and people are always commenting that I have big shoulders, so I can't be too far off track. My shoulders improved a lot when I dropped them on their own day. Again, this is just my opinion. Also, I wouldn't do shrugs the day after you blasted heavy deadlifts. Again, there is A LOT of carry over from deadlifts to hitting the traps. I do traps on back day, at the end, and again my traps started growing to where they are now in my avy after this adjustment. Your leg routine looks pretty good, bud. The only thing I wouldn't do because they're kinda dangerous and hard on the lower back is the stiff-legged deads. I'd do just various leg curls, maybe some lunges. Also, I think seated calf presses are better for developing the over-all calf, but if you can only do standing, then at least your hitting calves! Do only 9 intense work sets for bi's and tri's, throw in pushdowns for the tri's. I hope this helps!
    Alright!! I will do just what your saying, As I get you decline x 5, Incline x 4 and drop flies? Add shoulder work after chest (Side Laterals x 4, Rear Laterals x 3, 3 x Wide Grip upright Rows - works for me due to equipment restrictions)

Tues - Back as advertised with Shrugs at the end (4 sets?)

Wed - Abs? Off? Maybe lagging muscle group of the future?

Thurs - Legs as advertised w/o straight leg deadlifts (I'mhaving LITTLE lower back twinges now) maybe w/ lunges. I got no smith/pulleys is why I do standing calf raises.

Friday - Arms 9 x bi's and 9 x tri's Can't do pushdowns, no pulleys. That's why I don't have another exercise for tri's. What I have is a bench incline/decline with preacher attachment - Legext./curl attachment, Olympic bar, EZ Bar, and various dumbells, soon a full set. What's another exercise that you would suggest? Or maybe 5 x French 4 x throwbacks?

If this sounds good to you, I will do this.

Thanks again Dude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    Here is a pdf of what I have been doing, I think it is a great workout! 5 days on, 2 days off. With exactly 30 seconds lifting per set and 2 minutes between each set there is only like 2 workouts that last over an hour. Check my progress too on the weights, it's getting crazy for me..
    Thanks man. Ihave to hone my Adobe skillsat work tomorrow pm so I can read this

Blog Entries
    Just one more quick one. What's the most accurate method of determining BF%? I've tried several and they range a lot.

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    i thought this was ronnies thread LOL...

Alright!! I will do just what your saying, As I get you decline x 5, Incline x 4 and drop flies? Add shoulder work after chest (Side Laterals x 4, Rear Laterals x 3, 3 x Wide Grip upright Rows - works for me due to equipment restrictions)

Tues - Back as advertised with Shrugs at the end (4 sets?)

Wed - Abs? Off? Maybe lagging muscle group of the future?

Thurs - Legs as advertised w/o straight leg deadlifts (I'mhaving LITTLE lower back twinges now) maybe w/ lunges. I got no smith/pulleys is why I do standing calf raises.

Friday - Arms 9 x bi's and 9 x tri's Can't do pushdowns, no pulleys. That's why I don't have another exercise for tri's. What I have is a bench incline/decline with preacher attachment - Legext./curl attachment, Olympic bar, EZ Bar, and various dumbells, soon a full set. What's another exercise that you would suggest? Or maybe 5 x French 4 x throwbacks?

If this sounds good to you, I will do this.

Thanks again Dude.
    You don't have to drop the flyes, just saying if you were to try to do them along with flat bench, inclines and declines it would be to much volume overall volume for the pecs. Shoulders look good to me, as lng as it feels right for you. Ronnie told me to do 6 sets of shrugs at the end of my back workout when I asked him the same Q. Abs. Sorry, do them on whatever day you like IMO. I don't even train mine right now. (not saying that's the right thing to do lol) Legs look good. For your tri's, by french press, do you mean skull crushers? If not, try those, and I also like seated two-handed overhead triceps extensions with a dumbell. (both hands hold the same dumbell).

I'm with you now man, the more I read on diet, the more I understand. Asparagus, broccoli, leafy salads etc. = no bowel problems. This weekend all I have to do is dial in this diet business. Got a digital scale and will put the hours in on this. One problem is I live on an island in the Gulf of Thailand and some of the things you guys like to eat (natty PB) I can't get here, but I'm sureI can find suitable replacements. Thanks for the time to help man!
    Your welcome
    We basically just eat the natty PB for its healthy fat grams, and a little for its protein content. (the unsaturated fat I was telling you about in a previous post). So if there is some other form of natural nuts there or nut butter, you could use that. If not, maybe you could just supplement with olive oil, flaxseed, hempseed oil etc.

Just one more quick one. What's the most accurate method of determining BF%? I've tried several and they range a lot.
    Basically, calipers IMO. Take several measurements CAREFULLY, and take the average. It should be close if you do it right. Other than that, you could surf around this site and check all the "guess my bf%" threads, and compare yourself in mirror to some of these guys. Not saying that's super accurate, but it's something. Just be HONEST with yourself. Try not to be one of those guys that tells everyone they're 10% when they have little love handles going on. Before I started my LONG ass cut I've been on, I was in denial when the calipers read me at 25%. It sucked, but looking back, it was pretty accurate. I'll try to post some before and after pics for you if you like. Actually, there is some of me a few pages back in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    i thought this was ronnies thread LOL...
    This IS Ronnie's thread, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone on here or Ron himself by answering some peoples Q's. It's just that this guys questions were fairly basic knowledge IMO, and I'm completely confident I can help people with Q's like this. I just personally feel Ronnie's knowledge is more valuable for a little more advanced problems, although I readily and completely admit he has the knowledge to help people like this too. Ron's still the man, I've just seen him get a little frustrated in past posts with people asking a myriad of what I refer to as basic knowledge questions. Again, I don't mean to offend anyone, just enjoy helping

Blog Entries
    Your welcome Got it.
    We basically just eat the natty PB for its healthy fat grams, and a little for its protein content. (the unsaturated fat I was telling you about in a previous post). So if there is some other form of natural nuts there or nut butter, you could use that. If not, maybe you could just supplement with olive oil, flaxseed, hempseed oil etc.
    Coconut? I'll check this out myself...

Basically, calipers IMO. Take several measurements CAREFULLY, and take the average. It should be close if you do it right. Other than that, you could surf around this site and check all the "guess my bf%" threads, and compare yourself in mirror to some of these guys. Not saying that's super accurate, but it's something. Just be HONEST with yourself. Try not to be one of those guys that tells everyone they're 10% when they have little love handles going on. Before I started my LONG ass cut I've been on, I was in denial when the calipers read me at 25%. It sucked, but looking back, it was pretty accurate. I'll try to post some before and after pics for you if you like. Actually, there is some of me a few pages back in this thread.
    Got it. Of all of them the average is 23%. My first goal is under 15%.

This IS Ronnie's thread, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone on here or Ron himself by answering some peoples Q's. It's just that this guys questions were fairly basic knowledge IMO, and I'm completely confident I can help people with Q's like this. I just personally feel Ronnie's knowledge is more valuable for a little more advanced problems, although I readily and completely admit he has the knowledge to help people like this too. Ron's still the man, I've just seen him get a little frustrated in past posts with people asking a myriad of what I refer to as basic knowledge questions. Again, I don't mean to offend anyone, just enjoy helping
    I SERIOUSLY appreciate the help man. I train dive instructors/divemasters and you don't need me to tell you how to attach yoursnorkel to your mask. HOWEVER, you do needsomeoneto do it, and you've been patient enough for that.

Blog Entries
    You don't have to drop the flyes, just saying if you were to try to do them along with flat bench, inclines and declines it would be to much volume overall volume for the pecs. Shoulders look good to me, as lng as it feels right for you. Ronnie told me to do 6 sets of shrugs at the end of my back workout when I asked him the same Q. Abs. Sorry, do them on whatever day you like IMO. I don't even train mine right now. (not saying that's the right thing to do lol) Legs look good. For your tri's, by french press, do you mean skull crushers? If not, try those, and I also like seated two-handed overhead triceps extensions with a dumbell. (both hands hold the same dumbell).
    Got it. 6 sets of shrugs, skull crushers, 2-handed overhead tricep extensions. Will give it a go...

Coconut? I'll check this out myself...

Got it. Of all of them the average is 23%. My first goal is under 15%.

I SERIOUSLY appreciate the help man. I train dive instructors/divemasters and you don't need me to tell you how to attach yoursnorkel to your mask. HOWEVER, you do needsomeoneto do it, and you've been patient enough for that.
    I'm really happy I can help you out. It means a lot when someone shows so much appreciation such as you have. Actually, I supplement with DME coconut oil (DME is the brand name). It's all natural and very good for you. That sounds like a very cool job you have, I've always been interested in diving. Ok, so you're about 23%, and your first goal is to drop to under 15%. I would recommend a carb cycling approach for this goal, as that's what I used to drop from 25% to my now 10-12%. It took some trial and error, but I did succeed, and so will you. Start with 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, 150 grams of carbs/day, and 50 grams of fat/day. So, for example, if you are 200 pounds, that would be 300g/protein/day, 150g/carbs/day and 50g/fat/day. That would equate to a total of 2250 calories. Do this for 3 days, then do what is called a "carb up" day, where you will increase your total carbohydrate intake to 250g for the day, but you will also reduce your total protein intake for that day down to 200g. What your doing is increasing carbs by 100g, and also lowering protein by 100g. Since 1 gram of carbohydrate = 4 cals, and 1 gram of protein = 4 cals, you will still be consuming a total of 2250 calories, but the change will shock your body and also replenish some the glycogen in your muscles, which will make you appear a little "fuller" and be a little stronger. So it's a two fold benefit. Then do the first diet outlined again with the 150g/carbs/day and 300g/protein for another two days, then do another carb up day as outlined. Fat always stays the same. Again, this is just an example for someone who weighs 200 pounds. Don't forget, you've got to determine your TDEE. This will help you be even more accurate. Do cardio 4-6 times a week at a moderate intensity for 30 mins to start, and see how your progress goes from there. If you like, give me your TDEE when you figure it out, and I can help you dial something really accurate in diet and cardio wise.
    Just a heads up for you, a lot of people say not to cycle with a higher bf% like yours (no offense, I was there), because there is a higher risk for estrogen sides etc, but I'm not here to tell you how to live your life. It's just that you can still achieve your goal naturally with the right desire and work ethic, but that's entirely an individual decision.
    Also, the diet I just described to you is Ronnie's carb cycling method, so all the credit goes to him really for what I just entailed for you.
    Last edited by Archangel.; 07-14-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm really happy I can help you out. It means a lot when someone shows so much appreciation such as you have. Actually, I supplement with DME coconut oil (DME is the brand name). It's all natural and very good for you. That sounds like a very cool job you have, I've always been interested in diving. Ok, so you're about 23%, and your first goal is to drop to under 15%. I would recommend a carb cycling approach for this goal, as that's what I used to drop from 25% to my now 10-12%. It took some trial and error, but I did succeed, and so will you. Start with 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, 150 grams of carbs/day, and 50 grams of fat/day. So, for example, if you are 200 pounds, that would be 300g/protein/day, 150g/carbs/day and 50g/fat/day. That would equate to a total of 2250 calories. Do this for 3 days, then do what is called a "carb up" day, where you will increase your total carbohydrate intake to 250g for the day, but you will also reduce your total protein intake for that day down to 200g. What your doing is increasing carbs by 100g, and also lowering protein by 100g. Since 1 gram of carbohydrate = 4 cals, and 1 gram of protein = 4 cals, you will still be consuming a total of 2250 calories, but the change will shock your body and also replenish some the glycogen in your muscles, which will make you appear a little "fuller" and be a little stronger. So it's a two fold benefit. Then do the first diet outlined again with the 150g/carbs/day and 300g/protein for another two days, then do another carb up day as outlined. Fat always stays the same. Again, this is just an example for someone who weighs 200 pounds. Don't forget, you've got to determine your TDEE. This will help you be even more accurate. Do cardio 4-6 times a week at a moderate intensity for 30 mins to start, and see how your progress goes from there. If you like, give me your TDEE when you figure it out, and I can help you dial something really accurate in diet and cardio wise.
    Just a heads up for you, a lot of people say not to cycle with a higher bf% like yours (no offense, I was there), because there is a higher risk for estrogen sides etc, but I'm not here to tell you how to live your life. It's just that you can still achieve your goal naturally with the right desire and work ethic, but that's entirely an individual decision.
    Also, the diet I just described to you is Ronnie's carb cycling method, so all the credit goes to him really for what I just entailed for you.
    Ha! My house is in the middle of an old coconut farm so they literally rain down around here. A lot of people are actually seriously injured during wind storms from falling coconuts!! One of the girls that work for me can knock the top off one and drain it into a glass in under 20 seconds. NATURE!! Got that going for me. I was in the water for 13 years straight, every day, throwing tanks,students, gear and gas every day. I used to play football in college and have always been 220-230 pounds lean. About 5 years ago (as I turned 40) I got more into the instructor training, theory, equipment and administration and way bigger money. Kept the hobby of power-drinking, chic-chasing and BBQ rib eating. You can guess what happened next. Couldn't get any pu**y in Thailand, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? Anyway, in the past I could always start working out, swimming and 60 days later, BANG, no problem. This time I was at it for 18 months+ and just turned into a gorilla. Finally I got this gym equipment (3000 + Dollars, so I'm commited) and tried to start eating better. That's when I saw the test C and Deca in the Pharmacy. You can by inject able morphine w/o a prescription here if you wanted, so I thought I'd try it. Obviously I didn't do enough research. Last time and this time I had no side effects, but I suppose I'm just lucky. Still, it's doing something good. I was originally asking if I should up the dose and maybe add some stanz to it.

Thanks to you I now have my cocked-up workout hammered out and am about to sort the core of the problem out, my diet. Since I'm on a low dose I'm just going to finish like I have been with the 400 mg Test, PCT then cut naturally to 12-15%. THEN do this the way it's supposed to be done.

If you knew me, you'd know I don't mean this in any overly ingratiating way, but if it weren't for your honesty, time, help and patience I would have unknowingly gone down a very different road. I owe you man.

I finish a instructor group on Fri. and will get back to you with my exact numbers (BMR,TDEE, etc.) on Sun. If you have the time (anytime) it would really help. Ron's deal seems real which is how I ended up on this thread, but your clarification is invaluable.

Thanks again buddy!!

Ha! My house is in the middle of an old coconut farm so they literally rain down around here. A lot of people are actually seriously injured during wind storms from falling coconuts!! One of the girls that work for me can knock the top off one and drain it into a glass in under 20 seconds. NATURE!! Got that going for me. I was in the water for 13 years straight, every day, throwing tanks,students, gear and gas every day. I used to play football in college and have always been 220-230 pounds lean. About 5 years ago (as I turned 40) I got more into the instructor training, theory, equipment and administration and way bigger money. Kept the hobby of power-drinking, chic-chasing and BBQ rib eating. You can guess what happened next. Couldn't get any pu**y in Thailand, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? Anyway, in the past I could always start working out, swimming and 60 days later, BANG, no problem. This time I was at it for 18 months+ and just turned into a gorilla. Finally I got this gym equipment (3000 + Dollars, so I'm commited) and tried to start eating better. That's when I saw the test C and Deca in the Pharmacy. You can by inject able morphine w/o a prescription here if you wanted, so I thought I'd try it. Obviously I didn't do enough research. Last time and this time I had no side effects, but I suppose I'm just lucky. Still, it's doing something good. I was originally asking if I should up the dose and maybe add some stanz to it.

Thanks to you I now have my cocked-up workout hammered out and am about to sort the core of the problem out, my diet. Since I'm on a low dose I'm just going to finish like I have been with the 400 mg Test, PCT then cut naturally to 12-15%. THEN do this the way it's supposed to be done.

If you knew me, you'd know I don't mean this in any overly ingratiating way, but if it weren't for your honesty, time, help and patience I would have unknowingly gone down a very different road. I owe you man.

I finish a instructor group on Fri. and will get back to you with my exact numbers (BMR,TDEE, etc.) on Sun. If you have the time (anytime) it would really help. Ron's deal seems real which is how I ended up on this thread, but your clarification is invaluable.

Thanks again buddy!!
    As we get older, our natural test production declines and our metabolism slows down, which are just a couple of reasons I'm sure you didn't snap right back into shape like when before you were 40. I'm only 26, and I notice a HUGE difference from when I was 18, especially metabolism wise. I'm not necessarily telling you NOT to cycle steroids , because you're definitely old enough from a chronological standpoint, it's just important to have a natural "base" to build on before diving into AAS. This base is built with several years of natural training and proper diet. I just haven't seen any pics of you, and don't know your "real" training history, (how long has it been that you have been working out religiously, not "here and there"). I will definitely help you out when you get back to me with your TDEE/BMR, no problem. As for you saying you owe me, I'm just really happy I could help. (maybe if I'm ever in Tailand you could teach me how to scuba lol). What you said about the coconut windstorms was hilarious, and the girl that opens the coconut and pours it in a glass in 20 seconds!? Tell me she karate chops the top off or something, that would be priceless

Thread Information