Page 91 of 138 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293949596101 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,640 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by lynxeffect1; 01-12-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Cronos is offline Associate Member
    Okay, I'm gonna run the 200mg/wk of tren ace at the beginning of my next reload along with the sus at 800mg/wk

I have never used a 19 nor before, so I don't know if I am prone to prolactin related sides or not. I will have caber on hand. My question is, should I run the caber right from the beginning? Or wait to see if prolactin sides occur?

Also, what are the early signs of prolactin sides?

Thanks!

cbr600 is offline New Member
    i have been reading the last month about an hour to two hours a day trying to take in as much info as i can, most of it ends up being repeat but this was new to me. and makes alot of sense when you think about it.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,
    Been out of commission for about 10 weeks due to sickness misdiagnosed repeatedly. Ended up being an infected lymph node. They called it everything from a hernia to prostate cancer. Anyway, I was going to do a 2 week prime (had been blasting for 16 months and needed a break, but not like that) which is turning into a 10 week prime. Lost 30 lbs, dropped back to 250 mg of Sust per week and generally went from looking like my Avi to not (amazing how fast it goes when your not eating/training, huh?). Been doing GH 6 iu's a day which I believe saved what I have. Blood work is back and all g2g.

My question is should I start out with a deload type workout for 2 weeks (or longer?), then start my cycle (I'm thinking 50 mg test prop ed/ 500 mg sust per week/100 mg NPP ed/50 mg dbol ed. Or should I just go straight into the reload/cycle when I'm ready to go (I think Monday).

I just read in your previous reply to me that I should just run test only. Why is that? Because of my BP? I take my own BP daily. My BP only goes to about 148/85 when I was doing a gram of tren E at one point. Just wanted to clarify and if you say it I'll do it, your advise has been spot on since I first found this thread, but I like stacking various compounds and I've got a years supply of trestolone, tren, var, dbol, deca , npp, HGH as well as all manner of testosterone and was really looking forward to 260 lbs and 8% BF by next October. Also all blood work g2g. With a full year of blasting starting next week I feel a bit like a kid right before Christmas that can only play with one toy. That said, if your right, your right...

Thanks Ron, glad to be back.
    Last edited by The Titan99; 12-07-2011 at 10:15 AM.

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie,
    its been over a month now since my pec surgery and physio says i can go back to training light in another 2 months. he suggested to train my right (sling) arm only to get muscle back after atrophy... what do you think?
    my plan is in 1-2 months to train the right arm only for a month everyday light weight low volume high reps (increaae protein too)
    then after that train arms and delts only 3 times a week for 8 weeks high reps med weight (mon-wed-fr) and on these days take 20-30ius insulin while starting high dose aas again.
    reason for this is because ive lost alot of muscle on arms and delts, been doing lots of bike cardio so legs still big and my back is my best part so not worried about that.
    let me know what you think
    thanks ronnie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ronnie,
    its been over a month now since my pec surgery and physio says i can go back to training light in another 2 months. he suggested to train my right (sling) arm only to get muscle back after atrophy... what do you think?
    my plan is in 1-2 months to train the right arm only for a month everyday light weight low volume high reps (increaae protein too)
    then after that train arms and delts only 3 times a week for 8 weeks high reps med weight (mon-wed-fr) and on these days take 20-30ius insulin while starting high dose aas again.
    reason for this is because ive lost alot of muscle on arms and delts, been doing lots of bike cardio so legs still big and my back is my best part so not worried about that.
    let me know what you think
    thanks ronnie.
    If that's you in your Avatar, your fvcking right you don't need to worry about your back!!! LOL!!

Razor is offline Banned
    Cant wait to get back to training next week. Gonna start this program.

Cronos is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie, your thoughts on this please:

It's advised to run test lower than tren , because tren will bind quicker, therefore win for a spot on the androgen receptor. 19nor's, as in deca like compounds (the absence of the 19th carbon atom) makes it much slower to androgen reception (agonist) ...as compared to tren (antagonist). If you want to bump your test to 750mg, don't even bother with the tren at that point. You can effectively use 750mg test with a lower dose deca or any other 19nor compound. You'll just be wasting test if you run it over and above your tren dose.

newbie12 is offline New Member
    Mr. Rowland if you would please help with a hypothetical question. What would you suggest for the second eight weeks for a early thirty year old male who is on trt that has done four cycles before? 5'11" 230 bf around 12% just statred first eight weeks with test e 1000mg tren e 400mg and dbol 60 mg all per week and all for the entire eights. Looking for size for this one aswell. Have fallowed your tread for two years now and couldn't be more impressed! Thank you for your time and advice!

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    Ron, couple of questions,

Coming up on my 2nd deload in a 30 weeks blast. I was gonna extend this reload I'm currently on to 9 weeks so my deload falls during Xmas and I don't have to travel with gear. Would think that should be fine, right?

Second, I gotta say anyone who says the Decline Press doesn't build up your chest is kidding themselves. My chest was always underdeveloped and following your suggestion using the Decline Press as my first chest exercise for the past 5 reloads my chest has blown up! Now the only thing is I am 6'4" so I have a lot of upper chest area. I wanted to switch to the Smith Incline for my primary chest exercise for this next reload to see if I can't further develop that area. I would follow that with the decline but was wondering if I should stick with the BB decline or switch it up to DB Decline or does it matter?

Thanks Ron and I hope you and your family have a Happy Holidays!

streffert is offline New Member
    Great thread Ronnie!

I am entering my 12th week of test E.
    1-4 500mg test-E
    1-4 50mg Anadrol
    1-4 400 Deca

5-8 750mg test-E
    5-8 600mg Deca

9-12 1000mg test-E
    9-12 700mg Deca

My original plan was to run my standard 16 week cycle followed by PCT. I would like to deload to 300mg for the next 2 weeks and then back to 1200mg for 4 weeks, followed by 1500mg for 4 weeks. I understand that I am about 4 weeks past your recommended time frame, do you see any issues? Then do you recommend a 4 week deload with, or with out a proper PCT?

6'5. 260. 13%.

I thank you for your time and knowledge!?

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie,

I ended my 16 week cut on Nov1.

I ran 300 test 800 primo and var at 50mg that whole time.

Im getting ready to bulk on Jan1 and might just do test, possible deca for joints.

Ive always ran 500-600mg and not anymore of test, sides dont seem apparent at either dose. Ive only done a normal 10 week cycle with those dosages and then a 16 week cut following your advice diet.

Jan 1 will be 2 months where i was only 200mg and 150 the last few weeks. "cruising"

But i was only 300 test for most of my cut as well.

My question is, Should i go 600mg first reload then 900 second, "300mg test"

Or 750mg then 1000mg. "

Also getting my getting a complete physical with bloods Dec 27th before i start.

For joints could i run 150mg of deca a week "300mg deca" for the entire 2 reloads... Or no deca the first 8 and do 300 the last reload.

Thanks

Update...

Labs came back perfect from Physical!!

I decided to run in my first 8 week blast

Test 750mg
    Deca 150mg for joints
    Xtren week 3-8 90mg a day "old PH i had laying around".

For second 8 week blast im thinking of.

Test 750 or 1000 "scared to to go to a gram" i want room to go up to that later.

Deca 500mg " not prolactin sensitive and i run caber 2x a week.

Thanks Ronnie
    Last edited by slimshady01; 01-25-2012 at 08:49 AM.

domensional is offline Banned
    Awesome ronnie , Thank you

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    I have to take Lansoprozole every day for stomach acid reflux. Lansoprozole is a proton pump inhibitor which reduces stomach acid. My question is, could this drug effect nutrient uptake and absorbtion of protein? therefore reducing gains. My thoughts are that due to lower acid levels, digestion of food could be affected. Would you agree?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    tj = scammer that was booted from at least 2 sites i know of for scamming their members. He was a site sponsor and they pulled his sponsorship.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tj_fortune View Post
    mate if there is someone else who did something it was not me and you are mistaken please enlighten me on this other guy, i only just made the website and and trying to start a desent supply so instead of being a ass why dont you educate me!
    #1 - we are not a source board - you are breaking our rules.
    #2 - we protect our members from scammers as well.
    #3 - I know full well about you , your history , and your removal as sponsor from at least 2 sites for scamming.
    #4 - I am not your mate
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-22-2011 at 02:08 AM.

slim745 is offline New Member

rookie need help

im new and i just got my andropen 275 with tren . but i got a clear cap with hollowgram on both bottles. and its not as dark as the pics on the british dagon website and they have differ color caps too. Manufactured date for trenabol acetate is 10/2010 100mg, andropen is 04/2011. what do yal think is it fake or good. im thinking of 1cc mon and thur of the andro and i really dont know about the tren? im also thinking 1/2 cc in each arm with the andro. is that the best place? what about the tren? and whats the best gage to use? im 6'4 220lbs. past year i have gained alot in the gut arear.lol. im 33 yrs old. just woundering if the is best for me or should i take sumthing else. ready to get swole and cut for summer

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slim745
    im new and i just got my andropen 275 with tren. but i got a clear cap with hollowgram on both bottles. and its not as dark as the pics on the british dagon website and they have differ color caps too. Manufactured date for trenabol acetate is 10/2010 100mg, andropen is 04/2011. what do yal think is it fake or good. im thinking of 1cc mon and thur of the andro and i really dont know about the tren? im also thinking 1/2 cc in each arm with the andro. is that the best place? what about the tren? and whats the best gage to use? im 6'4 220lbs. past year i have gained alot in the gut arear.lol. im 33 yrs old. just woundering if the is best for me or should i take sumthing else. ready to get swole and cut for summer
    ^^^ I think you should start your own thread yes I do. ^^^

mk18 is offline New Member
    hi ronnie,

i just posted this, but maybe you can help as well! thanks!

my hubby and i started on a 24 week hgh cycle about 8 weeks ago.
    in addition to this, the "doctor" put him on a 10 week cycle of test , as his levels were very low.

he is taking 1ML of test ciponate(20mg\ml) once a week, with a shot of B12. he also takes a .5MG of anasrtozole twice a week. then, after the 10 weeks, the "doctor" gave him 50MG of clomiphene citrate and 11,000 of HCG .

i have been doing a lot of research, but as i am not into the "lingo" that the heavy lifters use, alot of it has gone over my head!

he is enjoying the effects that the test is having with his lifting(he is not a body builder, but lifts 3-5 times a week), and we are both enjoying the other effects the added test levels are having(wink wink!)

so my questions are...

does all that he is taking sound kinda right?
    if he wants to start another cycle of test , how long should he wait in between?
    i am trying to avoid going back to this "doctor" as the mark up on his product is huge(like 3 times!!), so...where can i get *************edit we can't ask for sources, ***** too many cops and scammers on these forums..

really, what i need is for someone to tell me exactly what you think he needs(the test and all the stuff so he doesnt get the man boobs and the tiny balls!)

thanks so much!

karen
    Last edited by spywizard; 12-28-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thank you ...

Yourtruuly is offline New Member
    great post

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for my abscence everyone. I just had a 4-level spine fusion (WITH ANTERIOR CAGES/SCREWS, POSTERIOR CURVED ROD AND PEDICLE CREWS, ANDS BONE GRAFTS TAKEN FROM BOTH HIPS). I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW WEEKS. IN A WHOLE LOF OF PAIN RIGHT NOW..IT REALLY SUX BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO REALLLY HELP ME!!!

Thank you,
    Ronnie
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 01-02-2012 at 06:07 PM.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    I saw that on your FB page Ronnie. Please relax and get better !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Sorry for my abscence everyone. I just had a 4-level spine fusion (WITH ANTERIOR CAGES/SCREWS, POSTERIOR CURVED ROD AND PEDICLE SCREWS, ANDS BONE GRAFTS TAKEN FROM BOTH HIPS). I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW WEEKS. IN A HOLE LOF OF PAIN RIGHT NOW..IT REALLY SUX BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO REALLLY HELP ME!!!

Thank you,
    Ronnie
    Holy Hell Ron!! Good luck man!! I made it through my spinal surgery last year thanks to a whole lot of excellent advice from you. I wish I could return the favor but you know more about this stuff than I'll ever know. Take your time and get healed, we'll all be here when you get back...

Kranks is offline New Member
    Hey Ronnie,

Thanks for all of this great information.
    I have been following your system for 10 months now and my stats have changed from

5"9 153lbs 15.5%bf to now 5"9 181lbs 8.5%bf

I am exactly where I set out to be and have achieved the physique of my own personal dreams. I have no desire to compete, I am just recreational but admittedly a vain indivisual and want to look great. I guess my question is there a method to simply maintain exactly where I am indefinitely? I do not want to grow and I do not want lose either. I simply want to stay right where I am at.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Keith

amatuer is offline New Member
    Hey I've been working out a couple of months and have been taking weight gainer and have gained twelve pounds the last two weeks. I'm looking for a quicker pump to gain more weight and have bought this steroid called hemogen dokonane w polska. Haven't heard anything on it you seem to know what the hell your talking about so i figured i would ask you. Thanks for your time. Ps hope the back feels better soon.
    Last edited by amatuer; 01-03-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amatuer View Post
    Hey I've been working out a couple of months and have been taking weight gainer and have gained twelve pounds the last two weeks. I'm looking for a quicker pump to gain more weight and have bought this steroid called hemogen dokonane w polska. Haven't heard anything on it you seem to know what the hell your talking about so i figured i would ask you. Thanks for your time. Ps hope the back feels better soon.
    Since Ron's out of commission I thought I'd sort you out real quick. Your much too young to be doing steroids . Your much too small to be doing steroids. Your diet is completely fvcked so if you do take steroids you will get absolutely zero benefit from it since you don't eat properly to put on the muscle, let alone to maintain any growth you may achieve (none) after the cycle. The stuff you've bought is not an anabolic steroid (thank God). You have no PCT in place (I'm guessing you don't even know what PCT stands for). I'm just guessing that with all of these things you've got wrong your workout is probably way off too.

Now for the good news. You haven't permanently ruined yourself/your health/your sex life/your body yet and all these things can be fixed with some hard work and a lot of research. First, go to the diet section and get that sorted since absolutely nothing will happen until that happens first. DO NOT TOUCH STEROIDS for 6 more years, you have plenty of testosterone in your system right now, believe me. There is no such thing as a quick pump to get bigger. Injecting 1-2 ml of oil into your body cannot possibly translate to lbs and lbs of muscle. You'd have better luck turning lead into gold, at least they are both elements.

Go to the diet section now and forget the steroids for 6-7 years. RIGHT NOW YOU ARE AT A FORK IN THE ROAD OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! DO NOT MAKE A STUPID DECISION NOW. Good luck!!

volsfanone is offline New Member
    I'm just starting this steroid kick....... is it really going to have me "raging" like everyone says? Or just a little bit more aggressive?

backinit is offline Junior Member
    If you were an d#ck before juice you'll be a d#ck when your on. Yes your fuse might be a little shorter but rage thing is in your head just concentrait on getting big

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by volsfanone View Post
    I'm just starting this steroid kick....... is it really going to have me "raging" like everyone says? Or just a little bit more aggressive?
    Is that seriously your first question/post? Who is everyone? You obviously are getting the opinion of morons who have zero knowledge/experience with AAS. It's like asking me about quantum physics, except I'm not a stupid enough douche bag to be spouting bullshit opinions about things I know nothing about. Sounds like "everyone" you know is though... "The steroid kick"...how old are you and your buddies anyway?

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    Decided to go ahead and do this. I'm going to start off with a 20 week reload/deload and decide where I want to take it from there. May just say screw it and keep going. Here is what it looks like right now:

Weeks 1-8
    500mg Test P
    50mg ED Tren A
    50mg ED Proviron

Weeks 9-10
    250mg Test P

Weeks 11-18
    600mg Test P
    50mg ED Winstrol Depot

Weeks 19-20
    300mg Test P

Starting off with a recomp then going into a cut.
    Last edited by TestAce; 01-07-2012 at 03:12 AM.

Kano is offline New Member
    I dont know anything about steroids i recently started taking dbol 20mg 50 tablets which is like 7 weeks as my supplier recommended. He didn't telll me anything about side effects like gyno and thats one of the reasons im here, i don't know what to take to prevent gyno i heard liquidex is good but i don't know how much liquidex i should take and when to take it.

I Have been taking Dbol now for 4 days i missed yesterday (Sunday) as resting day. I am planning on stopping as i lack on information a lot but ill like someone to help me out please should i stop taking it or not? what should i buy to prevent side effects?

Goal: Get a little ripped and get some muscles not looking for extreme results and trying to keep away from serious side effects. Also my supplier told me 20mg dbol is a low dose and i shoudlnt be worrying about side effects is this true?

David916 is offline New Member
    i was just wondering is this D-Anabol 25 that there selling and advertising on these websites any good or for that matter is it anything like the real Dianabol ? let me know if ya have any knowledge on this perticular item i whould greatly appreciate it thanks

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Some post-operative back photos

I apologize for my absense but I have been having a very difficult time trying to recovering from the severe pain from a 4-level spinal fusion I had just 3 weeks ago. I attached a couple of photos just to give you an idea of what I am going through. I was also cut on both hips where bone was removed which is awfully painful. I have been to the emergency room 4 times post surgery for morphine shots because the oral meds was not controlling my pain. My doctor is 7 hours away which makes it tough.

My back surgeon is one of the best in the world and has me standing up straighter. He's also to my amazement fixed my right leg that was 1/2 inch shorter than my left leg from being wrongly fused by another orthopaedic years ago. I'll be back better than ever but it's going to take me some time. When I feel up to it I'll get to everyones questions.

Thank you,
    Ronnie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-photo12191934.jpg   You'll want to read this!-photo12191931.jpg  

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Good luck an your recovery. I honestly can't imagine how painful that must be. I hope the worst is behind you.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Get well brother.

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    thanks

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    Get Well Ronnie!

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ricky23; 11-10-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Race4glory is offline New Member
    Thanks for this thread! Definitely a good read!

Thread Information