Page 130 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3080120125126127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,200 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=VASCULAR VINCE;6532377]pro tan..vs...jana tan????? Both! Apply Pro tan coats first then jana tan coats last.[/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=VASCULAR VINCE;6532375]ron...anyone grow moreso taking eq...with test???Yes, some do![/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    bigron.. post true.. or... bs???? I will just say I strongly disagre with a lot of this."Originally Posted by emeric delczeg View Post

To much test increases excessive androgen levels, excessive androgen levels induce the rapid loss of muscle testosterone receptors. The muscle fights the excess and immunizes itself against androgens, which is the reason steroids become less potent as time goes by. IMO the reason the same dosages of steroids become less effective is because the body becomes desentisized to their effects. If excess androgens cause rapid muscle loss then that would mean we could not maintain our size taking the same dosages of steroids that gave us our size to begin with and we know that's not true. I find the statement very contrary! If it were true, then all these pros taking 2-3 grams of test, 1 gram of tren, and various orals would begin losing size after a while and eventually return to the size they where before they ever used steroids.
    If androgen receptors were truly up-regulated by taking high dozes, the steroid users would get their best gains at the end of a cycle, not the beginning, and professional bodybuilders would get far more out of their cycles than first-timers. The trouble is, the best steroid gains are seen in the first cycles. The longer a course of treatment lasts, the more users are obliged to take drugs to compensate for the loss of potency. Low doz will permit muscles to recover their natural responsiveness to testosterone. I dont see how this could be true if lowered long term because activating anabolic receptors with testosterone causes an increase in protein synthesis. Testosterone causes further gains if muscle catabolism is less than the anabolism and lowering the dosages for long will cause catabolism-hence the need to reload again following a 2 week deload IMO. As your muscle size goes up, so does catabolism. At this juncture, you won't be able to make more gains. By using higher amounts of steroids/androgens you can make further gains up to a point. I do think lowering the dosages for a couple of weeks with a deload helps reset myostatin levels to a degree and increase your bodies natural responsiveness to testosterone like Emeric states because of metabolic limits on muscle cells!

You need to know how to train, training will increase the sensitivity of the trained muscle to testosterone, in other words, proper training can force your stimulated muscles to suck up all the blood testosterone. Any training, especially volume training using a controllled negative and placing primary emphasis on the positive stroke will open testosterone receptors once more test is being used-hence the need to really pour on the training volume/intensity when reloading for 8 weeks!

I use to when I was competing, this day I train once per day.
    For exemple:
    Day 1 : chest, front and side sholders, triceps(negatives incorporated), 2 sets any biceps exercise 20 reps, 2 sets of 25 reps squats no weght, 15 min cardio.

Day 2: back, real delts,traps, biceps(negatives incorporated), 2 sets 20 reps push ups, 2 sets of 20 reps cable push downs, 2 sets 20 reps side laterals,15 minutes cardio.

Day 3 : leg curls, leg press (negative incorporated), lunges with weight, one leg extensions(negative incorporated) calves 2 sets 20 reps(negative incorporated) 2 sets of any biceps 20 reps, 2 sets 20 reps any triceps, 2 sets of 20 reps push ups, 2 sets 20 reps lateral sholders. 15 min cardio.

Day 4 same as day 1, day 5 same as day 2, day 6 same as day 3.

When I was younger I didn`t take any hormones, I competed in 4 Mr Universe IFBB competition (drug free as a middle weight). My first pro show was the Night of Champions in New York in 1995 I was 43 years old.

I started taking testosterone in my early 40s, 300mg per week and I was taking 50mg every day Monday to Saturday and Sundays off. "Lee Priest made similar claims but later several claimed he used 2 gram of test as just his base drug and that sound more believable doesn't it?
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 05-16-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quick question for you brother.

I am nearly 32 and been training 12 yrs. My first cycle was less than a year ago (on 2nd currently). Would it be more beneficial for me to do the old fashioned time on = time off for a few yrs before going to the slingshot? Or if I am going to eventually do just get started asap? Also which method do you think is easier on the HPTA/body?

Thanks..LFTP

daniel20 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    I believe ron isnt a supporter of AI on all cycles but doesnt make a big deal about it because it stirs up shit with the die-hards on the board. Arimidex for me does more harm than good. I beleive that its not always necessary and if you can get awat without it, why not. Some cant and many dont really know. For me, I monitor sides and check blood before and after. If I take ai, it makes me feel like crap
    Completely agree! The use of an AI on cycle is pushed way to much and are becoming "necessary" on cycle by a lot of the "die-hards". Like you said, I believe they do more harm than good as well. I'm currently on 1g test, 250mg tren and 50mg dbol a day and I don't need an AI. No gyno or bad bloating. AI's are overused IMO!!

TheMass is offline New Member

Fav cycle

Hey Ronnie what is your favorite cycle

Crazy Chris is offline Junior Member
    Hi Ron!

I've been following this thread for about a year now, and I have to say that your thoughts on AAS, diet and training make so much sense. This thread is really all you need for complete guideance, weather if you are a newbie or a pro.
    Your knowledge is so great and your way of sharing that knowledge with the rest of us is just amazing. You have helped so many guys out there and we are all forever thankfull. You are a really great and genuine person, Ron!

And it have been so much fun to read about the rest of you guys in this thread.
    All these awesome questions from Vascular Vince.. LOL.. You rock, bro!
    And the GREAT Titan... Following your awesome transformation has been so inspiring!

Hopefully I can tribute with some interesting questions as well, or be an inspiration to others in this thread.

I promise to not ask any questions about PCT though.. LOL!!

See ya!
    Chris
    Java Man likes this.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ron, I going to give this IGF thing a go. I'm currently running 2800 mg Test E/700 NPP/900 Masteron E/100 mg Anadrol / 50 mg Proviron

I'm going to run all three of these together and try to put on some size before my long cut. My question in what order would this be most beneficial? My current plan is this. I workout from 7:00 pm to 8:30 5 nights a week. What I've been doing is immediately post workout (15 min) I shoot 12 i.u.'s of Novolog followed by 50 g Dextrose, 10 g creatine, 10 g glutamine. 15 minutes later I take 75 g whey protein in water. 45 minutes after that I eat 50-60 g protein/carb meal. This brings me to about 10:00 pm. I go to bed at about10:30/11:00. I do 7 i.u.'s of HGH at 2:00 am. I figure on spot injecting the IFG LR3 after I finish eating. On non workout days I'd be doing the IGF right away in the morning. When would be the best time to inject the MGF? Before the insulin or after. Any variations would be great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Quick question for you brother.

I am nearly 32 and been training 12 yrs. My first cycle was less than a year ago (on 2nd currently). Would it be more beneficial for me to do the old fashioned time on = time off for a few yrs before going to the slingshot? Or if I am going to eventually do just get started asap? Also which method do you think is easier on the HPTA/body?

Thanks..LFTP
    Time on = time off would be easier on your HPTA. In this case I would recommend a 20 week cycle with 10-20 weeks off. If you stay on year round there's always the possibility of becoming sterile and needing to go on TRT..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    I believe ron isnt a supporter of AI on all cycles but doesnt make a big deal about it because it stirs up shit with the die-hards on the board. Arimidex for me does more harm than good. I beleive that its not always necessary and if you can get awat without it, why not. Some cant and many dont really know. For me, I monitor sides and check blood before and after. If I take ai, it makes me feel like crap
    I tried arimidex a couple of times and it was a horrible drug for my body chemistry! What I have found a sarm (nolvadex ) used at 10 mgs only on Monday,Wednesday, and Friday is much more user friendly than anti es. It can actually improve sex drive and energy while employing large amounts of testosterone . The anties can absolutely destroy a person sex drive, joints, and mood. Everyone reacts different to various drugs!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Wow what a thread..read the whole thing over the course of 5 days! Anyway I decided to do 2 reloads/deloads with the current cycle which I am on the start of week 3 (which is test e 500mg so far) here is my plan..

RELOAD/DELOAD 1-Lean Bulk

Test e- 500mg weeks 1 to 8 (frontloaded 1 gram during first week)
    Test e- 250 weeks 9 and 10

RELOAD/DELOAD 2 recomp/lean out

Test e at 500 weeks 11-18
    Tren e at 250 weeks 11-18
    Test e 250 weeks 19 and 20

Stats are: age 28- 6'3- 210 and 15 or 16%.

As far as training, im using your guidelines as far as intensity and volume (making sure I don't overtrain) I also do moderate intensity cardio for 20 mins. 4 times a week.

Im taking in approx. 3500 cals with 250g of proetin and moderate carbs right now for the lean bulk (200-250)

For reload 2 I'm going to take out 100 carbs (or maybe just drop to 200?) and a little fat for a goal of 3000 cals. per day

I will be doing cardio for reload 2 as well, maybe 30 mins. 4 times a week.

This is my first aas cycle although I've done several prohormones and designer steroids . Now when you say "first cycles" have the most potential for gains, do you mean first aas cycle or would ph/ds count towards that meaning this wouldn't be considered a first cycle?

PCT will consist of torem and possibly hcg (most likely)
    I'm really looking forward to your feedback on this cycle as a whole (any improvments to be made?) Thanks Ronnie!
    It really depends on the pro hormone used. Some of them are basically designer steroids and produce nice gains. So,it's impossible for me to say. I would reduce the cardio to 2-3 days per week and do HIIT for only 10-15 minutes.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm subscribing, Thanks Ron!

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland
    I tried arimidex a couple of times and it was a horrible drug for my body chemistry! What I have found a sarm (nolvadex ) used at 10 mgs only on Monday,Wednesday, and Friday is much more user friendly than anti es. It can actually improve sex drive and energy while employing large amounts of testosterone. The anties can absolutely destroy a person sex drive, joints, and mood. Everyone reacts different to various drugs!
    Ron I've never heard of this before ,, i have a ton of nolva but always used adex but feel it killsy joints and makes me lethargic , although it could be other things..

Can you elaborate on this , and what do you mean it employs large amounts of test.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Ron I've never heard of this before ,, i have a ton of nolva but always used adex but feel it killsy joints and makes me lethargic , although it could be other things..

Can you elaborate on this , and what do you mean it employs large amounts of test.
    Lol..I didn't type that statement. Seriously! I typed that post in on my iPad so it must have added those words. Nolvadex can still irritate the joints some but in small amounts not bad at all and it can help libido. But it does not employ large amounts of test. It increases sex drive for some "while employing large amounts of test".
    Java Man likes this.

Lol..I didn't type that statement. Seriously! I typed that post in on my iPad so it must have added those words. Nolvadex can still irritate the joints some but in small amounts not bad at all and it can help libido. But it does not employ large amounts of test. It increases sex drive for some "while employing large amounts of test".
    Lol ,

But you like it better then running a ai? So it doesn't lower estro but stops it from binding and leaving more to flow in your blood?

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Time on = time off would be easier on your HPTA. In this case I would recommend a 20 week cycle with 10-20 weeks off. If you stay on year round there's always the possibility of becoming sterile and needing to go on TRT..
    Great. Thanks for the feedback. Not sure I want to make that commitment to stay on year round just yet. So in the 20 week cycle you recommend should I do the reload/deload twice then pct? Or is sling shot more for someone who stays on for much longer periods?

Crazy Chris is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ron,
    Would like to have your thoughts on my cycles.

I am 34 years old, 5'9", 210 lbs and about 15% bf. I intend to be on AAS as long as I feel good, hopefully for the rest of my life, and I will most likely compete in about a year or two.

I am currently on the first week of my 4th straight reload.
    My first three reloads looked like this:

1. Test C, 200 mg e3d (475/w).
    Dbol , 30 mg ed (210/w).

2. Test C, 250 mg e3d (590/w).
    Dbol, 40 mg ed (280/w).

3. Test C, 300 mg e3d (715/w).
    Dbol, 50 mg ed (350/w).

I know Dbol three reloads in a row is not recomended, but I haven't had any sides at all and have felt really great. But for my future cycles I will probably go with Dbol every other reload or so.

I have made some impressive gains in both strength and size during theese reloads and I decided from the start to go really slow with increasing the dose to avoid injuries. I'm planning on keep adding 50 mg of test per shot every reload, which adds about 115 mg/w every reload.
    Do you think that's a good plan?

My current reload is a 12 week cutting cycle and looks like this (feel free to comment and adjust if necessary):

W 1-12 Test C, 350 mg e3d (815/w).
    W 1-12 T3, 25 mcg ed.
    W 3-12 Mast E*, 125 mg e3d (300/w).
    W 3-12 Deca *, 100 mg ew for joints.
    W 5-12 Winstrol , 40 mg ed.
    W 5-12 Clen , up dose every week, 40/60/80/100/120/120/120/120 mcg ed.
    * Waiting for Mast and Deca to be delivered.

After this cycle I will cruise for about 6 weeks at 200 mg Test C ew.

I would really appreciate your thoughts on this :-)
    Last edited by Crazy Chris; 05-23-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pool.JPG 
Views:	854 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	139493Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mepic.JPG 
Views:	1417 
Size:	576.8 KB 
ID:	139494Ron regarding diet,

Im in my week 4 of Palumbos Keto diet, this always seems to work well for me and keeps the water off giving me that dryer look. Im only taking in 1800 cals a day now and weight is still staying steady but this is a good thing as I seem to be recomping and not plateauing. Im on test prop 100mg EOD and Var at 100mg a day.. These 2 are keeping my muscle stay put which is great. I also just added tren today which I plan to keep in for 6-8 weeks then im taking 8 weeks off at 200mg cyp a week and giving my body a break. Oh and as you know im taking 4iu Jins GH with 100mcg t4 and 25mcg t3.

My question is , Sunday night I have my big cheat, example this sunday, 2 pieces of pizza, 2 hot dogs, 1 burger at a pool party with cookie cake. Then I got home and ate more cookies and had a big bowl of low fat ice cream. The 2 cheats before I averaged around 2lb gain after a cheat which is nothing, it was always gone the next day. This cheat I actually lost a lb lol, I love when that happens!!

I re read your version of Keto and saw that adding another carb day could be beneficial and not stop weight loss. So I will keep my Sunday night cheat with carbs fats, I normally start carbing up around 5pm till I go to bed around 9. My thought was to add a WED night clean carb up, basically I would have the normal first 3 meals of pro fat... Then the last 3 meals I would shift to Protein carbs. On this day would I take my calories to maintenance say around 2500 from the 1800 on low days then on sunday I normally get 3k to 4k.

Here are 2 pics of me at my current, the one in the beach shorts I took this sunday at the pool, the other I was super pumped at the gym,
    I still want to lose more fat in my abs , mainly middle and lower, its like I can grab skin fat etc.. The lighting was great in both those pics but you cant always see my abs in direct sunlight.
    I want my ABs bone dry all day..

Oh PS. I see you like 2 carb days in a row.. So if you prefer that over my method how would I go about that? Standard Sunday being last 1-3 meals cheat!! Then Monday is it a all day refeed at maintenance or keto first 3 meals then refeed at night?
    Last edited by slimshady01; 05-29-2013 at 09:02 AM.

fineBody is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie,

I am planning to do load/reload 2 phases with Test E, Deca , Masteron and Dianabol but now i just want to ask about Dianabol..

You suggested to me before to do 30mg for 8 weeks (phase 1) then 50mg for another 8 weeks (phase 2)

But i found that i have 1000 pills @5mg

So what do you suggest to do now?

Either
    6 weeks @25mg and nothing in phase 2
    Or
    5 weeks @30mg and nothing in phase 2
    Or
    3 weeks @25mg (phase 1) then another 3 weeks @25mg (phase 2)

Thanks
    Last edited by fineBody; 05-30-2013 at 03:40 PM.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fineBody View Post
    Ronnie,

I am planning to do load/reload 2 phases with Test E, Deca , Masteron and Dianabol but now i just want to ask about Dianabol..

You suggested to me before to do 30mg for 8 weeks (phase 1) then 50mg for another 8 weeks (phase 2)

But i found that i have 1000 pills @5mg

So what do you suggest to do now?

Either
    6 weeks @25mg and nothing in phase 2
    Or
    5 weeks @30mg and nothing in phase 2
    Or
    3 weeks @25mg (phase 1) then another 3 weeks @25mg (phase 2)

Thanks
    Your math is off bro, you can run what ronnie already suggested... and youll still have leftovers...

8 weeks is 56 days. 56days @ 6 pills(30mg) a day is 336pills

56days @ 10 pills (50mg) will be 560 pills

Remainder: 104 pills

Good luck

fineBody is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Your math is off bro, you can run what ronnie already suggested... and youll still have leftovers...

8 weeks is 56 days. 56days @ 6 pills(30mg) a day is 336pills

56days @ 10 pills (50mg) will be 560 pills

Remainder: 104 pills

Good luck
    Oh, thats correct... I am sorry, its 1am over here

Thanks and good night!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fineBody View Post

Oh, thats correct... I am sorry, its 1am over here

Thanks and good night!
    Dont be sorry, be happy

USMC Marine204 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the information. It's freaking amazing! Ronnie you know your stuff inside and out!
    Last edited by USMC Marine204; 06-01-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    My bad went about it the right way lol learn something new everyday.
    Last edited by Dougiefresh7707; 05-30-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Guys I am very sorry For my absence. I am working on completing a book for golds gym and it's taking up all my spare time. Thank you for your patience. You guys and this board means a lot too me!

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Guys I am very sorry For my absence. I am working on completing a book for golds gym and it's taking up all my spare time. Thank you for your patience. You guys and this board means a lot too me!
    Awesome man let use know when it comes out ill buy for sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Richazel View Post
    Hi Ronnie. I am at the end of an 8 week reload of 600 mg a week of test E. I just wanted to ask what would be the best protocol to continue with the deload and then start the reload again. How much test e do I use during the deload with what pct for the two weeks and then how much test e do I use on the next reload and what AI or how much Nolvadex should I use when I start the reload again. Thanks ahead of time. All I am using is test E right now. I might start the next reload with some anadrol or dbol as well though. Thanks for your guidance
    Increase your test to a gram next reload and add 25 mgs of dbol daily. Run nolvadex at 10 mgs on mon,we'd,and fri. It's active life is 5 days.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    Whats the most effective way to run slin in conjunction with GH? I know you mentioned pinning gh at night, but when do you pin the siin to get the best benefit from both.
    Before breakfast and per workout if training falls late evening or post workout if training is earlier in day so carbs can be insured post workout. I feel post workout and before breakfast are optimal times.

Dadstrength is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ron, I'm retreading your old posts trying to get a grasp on the pct that you outlined. Since you say it's individualistic I have a question I cant find an answer to. You recommend:

Week21-24
    Hcg 2500 EOD for 2 weeks
    Clomid 50 mgs 2x daily for 4 weeks
    Nolva 20 mgs daily for 4 weeks

You mention most people don't need the Clomid since it just makes people emotional and what not. I'm running your basic test cycle.
    Week1-8 500 mgs test e
    Week 9-10 250 mgs test e
    Week 11-18 750 mgs test e
    Weeks 19-20 250mgs test e
    (saving the hcg for full pct)

I havent used an ai. No signs of gyno. So would you still recommend the Clomid? Or even just the hcg alone?
    Sorry for another pct question, lol I'm just trying to follow your training system to the letter.

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    Hey Ronnie, I read your not a big fan of AI's unless gyno issues arise but Dnt most people feel horrible, lethargic etc with highish estrogen levels? Was wondering your thoughts on this. Thanks for all your info mate, it's outstanding

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Please Ronnie...:

I am starting my first reload consisting of Test E 500mg/E3D (meaning 1,1g/week) and Deca 250mg/E3D (meaning 580mg/week).

I am going to front load both compounds and see what happens. To calculate amount to front load I used formula: inject on day 1 an amount which is the sum of what the usual injection would be plus the sum of what the total injections would be over the half-life of the particular drug.

So for Test E: 500/3*10,5 (amount over the half life) + 500 = 2250mg
    and for deca: 250/3*14 + 250 = 1426mg (I injected 1500mg)

My question is: Have somebody ever tried this? What can I expect? I know Test E usually kicks around second week and deca around third week, so if front loaded I think it might be working in a few days, week top. Is that correct?

And the another question. This reload will last for 8 weeks and than 2 weeks deload will follow. So during this deload 250mg test E/week will be injected. Than another reload comes and dosage will be again as previous and Anadrol @100mg/day will be added. My question is, should I front load Test and deca again, because during those 2 weeks, levels will drop down roughly to half.. So should I inject 1500mg Test E and 100mg deca for the first reload dose, or normally continue 500mg and 250mg?

zena209 is offline Junior Member
    Hi Ron, i need your help!
    I am a big fitness and health freak and the past few months i signed up with a coach from my town. He had me on an extreme diet which consisted of absolutely no carbs (only from vegetables). A few weeks ago he put me on ephedrine to increase my weight loss which only caused me to have a seizure. I do not want to go through that again so i have to be careful with my future fitness plan. Would you please be able to send me a fitness and new nutrition plan so I can reach my goals?
    I weigh 125 lbs and my goal body is to achieve a bikini body. I am 5'1 female and is 18%. I would really appreciate the help!

Thank you!
    Zenia

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadstrength View Post
    Hey Ron, I'm retreading your old posts trying to get a grasp on the pct that you outlined. Since you say it's individualistic I have a question I cant find an answer to. You recommend:

Week21-24
    Hcg 2500 EOD for 2 weeks
    Clomid 50 mgs 2x daily for 4 weeks
    Nolva 20 mgs daily for 4 weeks

You mention most people don't need the Clomid since it just makes people emotional and what not. I'm running your basic test cycle.
    Week1-8 500 mgs test e
    Week 9-10 250 mgs test e
    Week 11-18 750 mgs test e
    Weeks 19-20 250mgs test e
    (saving the hcg for full pct)

I havent used an ai. No signs of gyno. So would you still recommend the Clomid? Or even just the hcg alone?
    Sorry for another pct question, lol I'm just trying to follow your training system to the letter.
    Just hcg..no clomid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zena209 View Post
    Hi Ron, i need your help!
    I am a big fitness and health freak and the past few months i signed up with a coach from my town. He had me on an extreme diet which consisted of absolutely no carbs (only from vegetables). A few weeks ago he put me on ephedrine to increase my weight loss which only caused me to have a seizure. I do not want to go through that again so i have to be careful with my future fitness plan. Would you please be able to send me a fitness and new nutrition plan so I can reach my goals?
    I weigh 125 lbs and my goal body is to achieve a bikini body. I am 5'1 female and is 18%. I would really appreciate the help!

Thank you!
    Zenia
    Shoot me a pm!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    Please Ronnie...:

I am starting my first reload consisting of Test E 500mg/E3D (meaning 1,1g/week) and Deca 250mg/E3D (meaning 580mg/week).

I am going to front load both compounds and see what happens. To calculate amount to front load I used formula: inject on day 1 an amount which is the sum of what the usual injection would be plus the sum of what the total injections would be over the half-life of the particular drug.

So for Test E: 500/3*10,5 (amount over the half life) + 500 = 2250mg
    and for deca: 250/3*14 + 250 = 1426mg (I injected 1500mg)

My question is: Have somebody ever tried this? What can I expect? I know Test E usually kicks around second week and deca around third week, so if front loaded I think it might be working in a few days, week top. Is that correct?

And the another question. This reload will last for 8 weeks and than 2 weeks deload will follow. So during this deload 250mg test E/week will be injected. Than another reload comes and dosage will be again as previous and Anadrol @100mg/day will be added. My question is, should I front load Test and deca again, because during those 2 weeks, levels will drop down roughly to half.. So should I inject 1500mg Test E and 100mg deca for the first reload dose, or normally continue 500mg and 250mg?
    it will kick in fast but it will also have an accumulative effect and the side effects won't manifest themselves until about week 3. I am not a big fan of front loading. The side effects are too much on a long cycle. I would keep the dosages the same throughout the reload until 4 weeks from deload then do what I call a "backload" where you crank up the dosages for the last 4 weeks of the reload for increased muscular enhancement. This way you can deload and allow the side effects to leave. The whole front load concept is twisted around in my opinion. Backloading is the answer for more gains out of an 8 week cycle instead of front loading!
    Java Man likes this.

Dadstrength is offline Junior Member
    Just hcg..no clomid.
    Ok so pct will be:
    Weeks 21-24
    HCG 2500 EOD for 2 weeks
    Nolva 20mgs for 4 weeks
    Correct?
    One more thing. I'm planning on riding out my 3rd reload natural then following it with another 20 week blast. Question is would I revert bAck to 500mgs a week for 1st reload then bump to 750 for the second reload? Or since it'll be my 2nd 20 week blast should I start with 750 mgs then bump up to 1g a week? Btw I'm running test e cycles.
    And how would I know when to start the reloads in the future at higher dosages?
    Many thanks again for your time and help.
    Last edited by Dadstrength; 06-04-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I'm just reading this thread for the first time (while paying attn ) I only have 127 pages to go. Great reading. You really know your sh!t ronnie. Thanks for the time and dedication you've obviously put into this thread. Now back to my reading...

old rookie is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie, Great post thanks, I think I read my answer but I have to ask you, Will I keep anything if I do One cycle of deca /test.I am 45y/o and work out I guess too much which I will Change after reading your post but want to keep about 20lbs of muscle, am I waisting my time cause I loose it all after I quit taking anything?

old rookie is offline New Member
    Thanks Ronnie, sooo,,, do you think if a 45 y/o 183lb man, around 18% body fat or less, I can see top three, six pack, but not that fourth, followed that exact post except only did one 10ml of test enen and one 10ml of nand decon followed by clomi citrate 10 weeks of what your post states, as long as eating as much as I can of the right foods, do you think I will keep any muscle lets say a year later steady lifting and eating, I don't seem to grow?

zena209 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ronnie!
    For some reason i cannot send you a pm. Can i give you my personal email address so you can contact me? Or you can try to send me a personal message on here?

Thank you so much!
    Zenia
    Last edited by zena209; 06-05-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Thread Information