Page 129 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2979119124125126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,160 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I never knew how you hurt your back bike racing. I never go over 30-35 mph on this island, but I still manage to hurt myself sometimes. It's been a lot better since I stopped drinking!! Lol!! OK, so right before bed it is!!

I was looking for an excuse to post those pics!!
    That's a cool bike. What cc is it.

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    I would bump the test up to 750 mgs weekly during second reload.
    Thanks for the quick response. I'll bump it up to 750. Keep deca at the same level and for the entire 8 weeks? Thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinToGrow View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I'll bump it up to 750. Keep deca at the same level and for the entire 8 weeks? Thanks again!
    Yes keep test at 750 and deca at same dosage for entire 8 weeks.

zdet77 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Sweet!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    ron...any supps...fight prostate cancer??????? Statins and Resveratrol are being used with some success against fighting prostate cancer. Research has shown to some degree that a diet high in animal fat appears to progress prostate cancer. They showed that arachidonic acid is converted to a hormone, 5-HETE, which appeared to help the spread of prostate cancer. It's often found in fatty meat, fatty dairy products, and the fat in egg yolks. Too much of this fatty acid (arachidonic acid) can eventually lead to an elevation in cholesterol, which can cause plaque to accumulate along the arterial walls. According to the Mayo Clinic, this may result in coronary artery disease and increase your risk of heart attack and stroke. And now it's linked to prostate cancer, so eat clean guys!
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 05-03-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Faster is offline New Member
    Ronnie if you were going to run 10iu ED of GH, what would your inject protocols look like, 10iu all at once post workout; 5iu morning and post workout or 2.5iu 4 times a day. Looking for the greatest muscle growth here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    Ronnie if you were going to run 10iu ED of GH, what would your inject protocols look like, 10iu all at once post workout; 5iu morning and post workout or 2.5iu 4 times a day. Looking for the greatest muscle growth here.
    You need to inject it all at night before going to bed 3 hours after a carb curfew to maximize the effects of the GH.
    Faster likes this.

Dadstrength is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland
    For beginners it's best to train heavy every workout. I prefer more reps on higher volume days and less reps on lower volume days. You can use the same workout r number two if you desire but it's best to change exercises when training a muscle twice a week to avoid over use injuries.
    Many thanks Ron.

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Yes keep test at 750 and deca at same dosage for entire 8 weeks.
    thanks Ronnie. Once again...you're the best

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Ron good to know

You need to inject it all at night before going to bed 3 hours after a carb curfew to maximize the effects of the GH.

Why do some take it in the morning and some post workout?

Blog Entries
    Why do some take it in the morning and some post workout?
    Because there are 3 peak times our body releases GH. Morning, post-workout, and whilst asleep.

Another benefit of taking it all at night is not having to feel lethargic from a glucose imbalance which occurs in some people post injection. You will be asleep and not have to deal with feeling weirded out!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Because there are 3 peak times our body releases GH. Morning, post-workout, and whilst asleep.

Another benefit of taking it all at night is not having to feel lethargic from a glucose imbalance which occurs in some people post injection. You will be asleep and not have to deal with feeling weirded out!
    It really helps me sleep. I have extremely vivid dreams too. The last few days I feel like I'm waking up bigger as well. Then again, it could be the 100 mg of Anadrol too... (Last foray with the orals for a while...)
    Last edited by The Titan99; 05-06-2013 at 01:55 AM.

Blog Entries
    It really helps me sleep. I have extremely vivid dreams too. The last few days I feel like I'm waking up bigger as well. Then again, it could be the 100 mg of Anadrol too... (Last foray with the orals for a while...)
    It's the anadrol blowing you up and the GH giving you vivid dreams.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Ron I know you said to run GH 7 days a week at the 3IU a day which is what I can afford.. I asked about 4iu mon through sat and Sunday off and here is why.

Sunday night is my family night and cheat meal. I never go to bed on a empty stomach and with a mass load of carbs.. So I was thinking it would be benefical to go 4iu on all days except sunday since it would be a waste pinning with 300 carbs in my belly Sunday night.

I use GHRP6 and CJC for natural pulse GH as well. So I was thinking Sunday I can pin these peps 3 times a day and before bed to give me some sort of HGH pulse and keep IGH higher..

Blog Entries
    It's the anadrol blowing you up and the GH giving you vivid dreams.
    WOW!This anadrol is something else! Incredible weight gain and strength through the roof. I'm being very careful with my weights though. Really squeezing the reps and going for more volume set wise. I feel like I can lift a lot more than I can lift if you know what I mean. How long should I run this stuff? (100 mg ed). I usually like to run orals 8 weeks but i know anadrol is very harsh... I really like this stuff though. It's been a week with no negative sides whatsoever...
    Last edited by The Titan99; 05-06-2013 at 08:57 PM.

bigron.. post true.. or... bs????

"Originally Posted by emeric delczeg View Post

To much test increases excessive androgen levels, excessive androgen levels induce the rapid loss of muscle testosterone receptors. The muscle fights the excess and immunizes itself against androgens, which is the reason steroids become less potent as time goes by.

If androgen receptors were truly up-regulated by taking high dozes, the steroid users would get their best gains at the end of a cycle, not the beginning, and professional bodybuilders would get far more out of their cycles than first-timers. The trouble is, the best steroid gains are seen in the first cycles. The longer a course of treatment lasts, the more users are obliged to take drugs to compensate for the loss of potency. Low doz will permit muscles to recover their natural responsiveness to testosterone.

You need to know how to train, training will increase the sensitivity of the trained muscle to testosterone, in other words, proper training can force your stimulated muscles to suck up all the blood testosterone.

I use to when I was competing, this day I train once per day.
    For exemple:
    Day 1 : chest, front and side sholders, triceps(negatives incorporated), 2 sets any biceps exercise 20 reps, 2 sets of 25 reps squats no weght, 15 min cardio.

Day 2: back, real delts,traps, biceps(negatives incorporated), 2 sets 20 reps push ups, 2 sets of 20 reps cable push downs, 2 sets 20 reps side laterals,15 minutes cardio.

Day 3 : leg curls, leg press (negative incorporated), lunges with weight, one leg extensions(negative incorporated) calves 2 sets 20 reps(negative incorporated) 2 sets of any biceps 20 reps, 2 sets 20 reps any triceps, 2 sets of 20 reps push ups, 2 sets 20 reps lateral sholders. 15 min cardio.

Day 4 same as day 1, day 5 same as day 2, day 6 same as day 3.

When I was younger I didn`t take any hormones, I competed in 4 Mr Universe IFBB competition (drug free as a middle weight). My first pro show was the Night of Champions in New York in 1995 I was 43 years old.

I started taking testosterone in my early 40s, 300mg per week and I was taking 50mg every day Monday to Saturday and Sundays off. "

Dadstrength is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ron, I have another question regarding the 8 week beginner routine you have, what would you recommend for the 2 week deload? Same routine but less volume. Or tackle another one of your routines with low volume as well? And if you do recommend that then would I carry the same routine into the following 8 week reload? Or change the routine again?

Placebo is offline New Member
    Wow what a thread..read the whole thing over the course of 5 days! Anyway I decided to do 2 reloads/deloads with the current cycle which I am on the start of week 3 (which is test e 500mg so far) here is my plan..

RELOAD/DELOAD 1-Lean Bulk

Test e- 500mg weeks 1 to 8 (frontloaded 1 gram during first week)
    Test e- 250 weeks 9 and 10

RELOAD/DELOAD 2 recomp/lean out

Test e at 500 weeks 11-18
    Tren e at 250 weeks 11-18
    Test e 250 weeks 19 and 20

Stats are: age 28- 6'3- 210 and 15 or 16%.

As far as training, im using your guidelines as far as intensity and volume (making sure I don't overtrain) I also do moderate intensity cardio for 20 mins. 4 times a week.

Im taking in approx. 3500 cals with 250g of proetin and moderate carbs right now for the lean bulk (200-250)

For reload 2 I'm going to take out 100 carbs (or maybe just drop to 200?) and a little fat for a goal of 3000 cals. per day

I will be doing cardio for reload 2 as well, maybe 30 mins. 4 times a week.

This is my first aas cycle although I've done several prohormones and designer steroids . Now when you say "first cycles" have the most potential for gains, do you mean first aas cycle or would ph/ds count towards that meaning this wouldn't be considered a first cycle?

PCT will consist of torem and possibly hcg (most likely)
    I'm really looking forward to your feedback on this cycle as a whole (any improvments to be made?) Thanks Ronnie!
    Last edited by Placebo; 05-06-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Whats the most effective way to run slin in conjunction with GH? I know you mentioned pinning gh at night, but when do you pin the siin to get the best benefit from both.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Ron I know you said to run GH 7 days a week at the 3IU a day which is what I can afford.. I asked about 4iu mon through sat and Sunday off and here is why.

Sunday night is my family night and cheat meal. I never go to bed on a empty stomach and with a mass load of carbs.. So I was thinking it would be benefical to go 4iu on all days except sunday since it would be a waste pinning with 300 carbs in my belly Sunday night.

I use GHRP6 and CJC for natural pulse GH as well. So I was thinking Sunday I can pin these peps 3 times a day and before bed to give me some sort of HGH pulse and keep IGH higher..
    I like your 6 day per week plan best using 4ius per day. Skip Sunday night GH injection since you are destroying the carbs.

Blog Entries
    Whats the most effective way to run slin in conjunction with GH? I know you mentioned pinning gh at night, but when do you pin the siin to get the best benefit from both.
    Breakast and pre or post workout depending on when you train. If you train late go with pre workout so carbs can be consumed. If you train earlier in the day go with post workout.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadstrength View Post
    Hey Ron, I have another question regarding the 8 week beginner routine you have, what would you recommend for the 2 week deload? Same routine but less volume. Or tackle another one of your routines with low volume as well? And if you do recommend that then would I carry the same routine into the following 8 week reload? Or change the routine again?
    I would change over to 4 day split with very low volume during first deload then crank up the training volume using that same training split for the next 8 week reload!

Blog Entries
    WOW!This anadrol is something else! Incredible weight gain and strength through the roof. I'm being very careful with my weights though. Really squeezing the reps and going for more volume set wise. I feel like I can lift a lot more than I can lift if you know what I mean. How long should I run this stuff? (100 mg ed). I usually like to run orals 8 weeks but i know anadrol is very harsh... I really like this stuff though. It's been a week with no negative sides whatsoever...
    8 weeks max! 4 weeks is all some can handle due to experiencing flu like symptoms.

Richazel is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie. I am at the end of an 8 week reload of 600 mg a week of test E. I just wanted to ask what would be the best protocol to continue with the deload and then start the reload again. How much test e do I use during the deload with what pct for the two weeks and then how much test e do I use on the next reload and what AI or how much Nolvadex should I use when I start the reload again. Thanks ahead of time. All I am using is test E right now. I might start the next reload with some anadrol or dbol as well though. Thanks for your guidance

Any thoughts on post 5140?

ron...anyone grow moreso taking eq...with test???

pro tan..vs...jana tan?????

ron....any supplements...to increase ejaculate volume...??

nolvadex ...lower water retention????

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    ron, for an aas user who had a decent base but took the past 2 years off all training and is going to be making a come back, does it make any differance in terms of benfits to be gained if u hit the weights natural for a few weeks/months first before or take aas again right from day one ? looking to gain everything i had muscle wise and strength wise back as soon as i can. also wud your body respond better in terms of muscle and strength memory with using the same type of aas taken before or does it make any differance ?

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    What do you think is a good addition to Test E and Deca ? Planning to reload with 1g Test E/week and 600 Deca/week for one reload... then I was thinking about adding Oxymetholone 100mg/day into the mix for another 8 weeks.. Sounds good? Afterwards switch from Deca to Tren to improve quality and get some hard ripped look Maybe I will try to lower test do 500mg/week and try to run higher tren like 525/week? In the past I have been always running higher test and lower tren like 600-800 test and around 300 tren a week... Do you think it is a good idea to try running tren like this? and dosages? Main goal is to gain as much good and quality mas as possible in one year...

And another question.. is it all right to run slin for 8 weeks during reload with 2 week break during deload? Thanks.
    Last edited by briansvk; 05-23-2013 at 03:11 AM.

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    if your taking a hrt dose of test, lets say 250 a week of prop , how much does 250mg a week raise your test levels in terms of taking a t/e test ? will u be under 6-1 (u dont happen to have a link to a chart for this?) . or if it was over the ratio wot if u switched to test suspenion the last wk and dropped it a couple of days before? or if you dropped the prop a week r 2 before would your levels be ok then for the test or wud they be extra low? then looking suspicious .would your body still be ok if dropping it a few weeks out performance wise for a fight?

DuggyPhresh is offline Junior Member
    What are your views on 5x5 training (string lifts, starting strength, and Reggie parks) ?

DuggyPhresh is offline Junior Member
    I didn't get to finish, bad iphone... I meant to expand. 5x5 workouts in terms of before during or after a cycle? Or for a Deload period?

lifterrrrr is offline New Member
    Hey ron, keen try out your slingshot method and also going to start my first test e cycle

1-8 weeks 300mgs a week (reload)
    2 weeks 150mgs a week (deload)
    1-8 weeks 500mgs a week (reload)

Arimidex also on hand just in case i get too bad sides.

Then doing a pct with nolvadex /clomid and hcg .
    Im not sure on the ammounts to use for my pct or how long for and was hoping to get some advice on this when you get the chance, also how long after my last injection should I start my pct. Thanks

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lifterrrrr View Post
    Hey ron, keen try out your slingshot method and also going to start my first test e cycle

1-8 weeks 300mgs a week (reload)
    1-8 weeks 500mgs a week (reload)

Arimidex also on hand just in case i get too bad sides.

Then doing a pct with nolvadex /clomid and hcg .
    Im not sure on the ammounts to use for my pct or how long for and was hoping to get some advice on this when you get the chance, also how long after my last injection should I start my pct. Thanks
    All your questions can be answered by using the search function. We answer this same question everyday. Adex should be ran during cycle, not on hand in case of Gyno

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post

All your questions can be answered by using the search function. We answer this same question everyday. Adex should be ran during cycle, not on hand in case of Gyno
    I believe ron isnt a supporter of AI on all cycles but doesnt make a big deal about it because it stirs up shit with the die-hards on the board. Arimidex for me does more harm than good. I beleive that its not always necessary and if you can get awat without it, why not. Some cant and many dont really know. For me, I monitor sides and check blood before and after. If I take ai, it makes me feel like crap

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Not accorfding to Ron. You should read his thread. Or maybe just let him answer the questions in his own thread.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    maybe just let him answer the questions in his own thread.
    Fair enough

Thread Information