Page 134 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3484124129130131132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,360 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

kelevra is offline Member
    Typical macro;s are 315, 200, and 50
    would I keep about the same for back loading and just hit all carbs in first 2 post workout meals?

Trenaholic is offline New Member
    very informative,thank you.

ron... modes on cardio equiopment accurate????

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    There he is. Vincent Neil Anderson. 4.2 kg (9.25 lbs). Born August 4th. I haven't eaten a decent meal in a week. Pizza's and bags of KFC. Not good. The baby's great though and so is Da.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-img_1189.jpg   You'll want to read this!-img_1192.jpg   You'll want to read this!-img_1198.jpg  

lla23 is offline Junior Member
    Congrats bro !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    There he is. Vincent Neil Anderson. 4.2 kg (9.25 lbs). Born August 4th. I haven't eaten a decent meal in a week. Pizza's and bags of KFC. Not good. The baby's great though and so is Da.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    Holy cow bro congrats!!!!

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Congrats Titan

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Congratulations for the baby born, bro!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot guy's.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    would I keep about the same for back loading and just hit all carbs in first 2 post workout meals?
    I would add carbs in post workout meal as well unless it's late in the evening. Best to always Include some fats to protein and carbs pre-workout!

Blog Entries
    I LOVE IT! Congrats to the both of you....

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Ronny,

Do you think an 8 week cycle is best for a first time cycle or does this only apply to someone intending to follow your load/deload/load...?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevtrev View Post
    Ronny,

Do you think an 8 week cycle is best for a first time cycle or does this only apply to someone intending to follow your load/deload/load...?
    A 20 week Slingshot cycle gives the enter results for a beginner than 8 weeks.

Arnoldtobe is offline Junior Member
    Staying on all the time won't cause "bitch tits"? I thought ur body needs pct and time to get naturally producing testosterone to prevent this.

CJ1776 is offline New Member
    My question in new member form:...Started cycle and having some issues... your help is appreciated

That's my question forum ( I really need a few questions answered if you can be of any help, Thanks)...

Here it is again:
    I am 45 yrs and started with Test (sus) 1cc/ml and in same stick using Tren at .5cc/ml.... twice per week (started last week)

Second week on.

After my workout partner and I both did same and Pinned ourselves in the Quad Muscle; within 2 days we both developed pain and some muscle swelling below where we Pinned just above the knee in The muscle. Felt like our muscle was swelling and sore (as if it had been worked out). We did not do any leg work out yet.

Next time we did other Quad with same amounts and this time it was severely worse. So the 3rd time we did it back in the same leg as the 1st time. My workout partner is experiencing some pain today (stuck yesterday). I am doing fine now but starting to fell some slight pain.

Okay, so with that info,... what is going on?... Is this normal?
    We where worried about moving to the arms or buttock to Stick yet.....
    I did Test (Sus) only (1 cycle) 12 years ago with no pain or problems, but only Pinned in my Buttock.

Also, should we be using the same needle to stack Test (Sus) and the Tren?

Any recommendations and knowledge will be extremely helpful.

Also, what are the storage requirements after opening the Bottle... Refrigerate or room temperature?

Thanks,
    CJ

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ronnie, what is your opinion in regards to the use of an AI during a 20 week slingshot? Would you say Aromasin at about 12.5mg every day for the full 20 weeks is ok to do? I'm currently on a 20 week slingshot (in my 5th week now) and having been using Aromasin at 12.5mg a day since week 2.

Norway84 is offline New Member
    Hi i have read the first 30 pages and from page 100 to last. This is the most educated thred i have read. Bean reading aboute anabolics fore 4 years when i have time of so getting a good understanding what things do.

I am 29
    85kg
    1,84 m
    Traning fore 7 years but not in the gym so now i want to get som muscle.

My gear
    40ml test e
    20ml masteron
    200 10mg dbol
    Aromasin just in case
    Hcg i want babys
    Clomid
    Nolva

Reloade
    1-8 500mg test 3 times

De
    9-10 250mg in 1 shot w

Re
    11-18 600mg test

De
    19-20 250 test

My firs qustion is regarding masteron if estro lvls going upp during cycle how mutch shud i start whith in mg and do i need to take same amount during deloade?

Dbol want to try it during 2 reloade if my body feels good from the test
    Would masteron benefit my helth more good then bad whith test dbol?
    I am thinking of 30mg dbol a day but thinking its best to take it from w15-18 its safest if i get eny sides sins my cycle is nerly over rigt?

Pct
    Nolva
    Clomid
    Hcg only fore 2 w since used during cycle

Thx fore explended thred and sorry fore bad spelling

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    hey Ronnie, your advice on shoulder rehab with the lifestyle cables and decline hammer strength helped so much and really worked.

curious if you had any opinion or advice on brachialis anticus pain. and how to fix it?

*deep tissue massage helps for 2-3 days no pain, then it comes back.

*its the little things that hurt it the most, trying to take lids off buckets, trying to move the waist band on my trck suit pants to piss or take them off kills.

* started using straps for teh first time in my life and has helped tenfold

* laterial raises kill it, but the nautilus side raise machine from the 70/80s dont hurt it at all...

* wide grip curls or concentration curls dont bother it

*reverse triceps pushdowns hurt it unless i strap up

any advice you can suggest would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Dimebag1982 is offline New Member
    Would the slingshot training system work when you're not cycling steroids ?

I'm going to be training clean for a while and I'm trying to find out what a solid system is to read up on and get stuck into - can you reccommend one if slingshot is targeted at candidates on gear? Thanks!

Sathane is offline New Member
    I'll have to reread this later.

diesel808 is offline New Member
    Hey ronnie just coming off a pretty lengthy cycle wanting to give this slingshot theory a try. Even tho I'm coming a blast going into a cruise would the 2 week deload still be enough time off for me? Cycle consisted

20 week
    750 mg test
    400mg deca

Felt tho that my gear was severely underdosed, also this is not my first cycle. Looking to do about the same doses with another brand for this method.

Another question I had was about the 2 week priming phase befor the reload. If I'm using 250mg for the 2 week deload would my dose stay at 250 mg a week during the priming phase or would I start my reload phase with the test and deca, the first 2 weeks being the priming phase.

Thanks ronnie like everyone stated awsome information, wish I had found this when I first had started feels like I'm learning all over again lol.

MFM
    MFM is offline Associate Member
    Hello my friend,

1st cycle 12 weeks test e 350mg - deca 200 mg
    2nd cycle 12 weeks test e 125 mg - tren a 75 mg eod - winni 50 mg ed

I'm starting my 3rd cycle next week
    29 y
    179 cm
    80 kg
    14 %
    Goal is to get as much lean muscles as possible while trying to make my bf around 5 %

And the plan is to run a 16 week cycle

1-16 test e 125 mg ew
    1-4 anadrol 50 mg ed
    1-14 tren e 400 mg ew (with bromocriptine)
    11-16 winni 50 mg ed (oral)
    13-16 var 50 mg ed
    9-16 hcg 3000iu ew

PCT nolva and clomid

The diet is gonna be around 3500 cal, 350,250,80

1. Do you think my goal is reasonable?
    2. Is it a good idea to train each body part twice a week?
    3. I'm thinking of drop-sets using maximum weights during cycle, do you recommend that or you got other suggestions?
    4. I'm thinking of starting the cycle with t3 and clen to help me lose more fat, what do you think?
    5. How to avoid getting bloated from anadrol, should I run nolva with it?
    6. Should I run nolva with HCG?
    7. Would be better to remove winni and run anavar for 6 weeks instead of 4, or just keep it this way and use them both?
    Last edited by MFM; 08-21-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Best read since joining this forum, thanks Ronnie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    You need some fats along with carbs and protein pre-workout to provide sustained energy for workouts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevtrev View Post
    Ronny,

An 8 week cycle will work but a 20 week slingshot cycle works better because it gives you more time to build with virgin receptor sites and more time for the body to adapt to holding onto the extra mass gains- hence more muscle will be maintained post cycle given hcg or hmg is used during pct.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldtobe View Post
    Staying on all the time won't cause "bitch tits"? I thought ur body needs pct and time to get naturally producing testosterone to prevent this.
    Bitch tits are more readily obtained by hormonal fluctuations and so is some forms of cancer! For those who are older and or finished having kids, the chances of getting bitch tits are less when you stay on and allow your body to adapt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Norway84 View Post
    Hi i have read the first 30 pages and from page 100 to last. This is the most educated thred i have read. Bean reading aboute anabolics fore 4 years when i have time of so getting a good understanding what things do.

I am 29
    85kg
    1,84 m
    Traning fore 7 years but not in the gym so now i want to get som muscle.

My gear
    40ml test e
    20ml masteron
    200 10mg dbol
    Aromasin just in case
    Hcg i want babys
    Clomid
    Nolva

Reloade
    1-8 500mg test 3 times

De
    9-10 250mg in 1 shot w

Re
    11-18 600mg test

De
    19-20 250 test

My firs qustion is regarding masteron if estro lvls going upp during cycle how mutch shud i start whith in mg and do i need to take same amount during deloade?

Dbol want to try it during 2 reloade if my body feels good from the test
    Would masteron benefit my helth more good then bad whith test dbol?
    I am thinking of 30mg dbol a day but thinking its best to take it from w15-18 its safest if i get eny sides sins my cycle is nerly over rigt?

Pct
    Nolva
    Clomid
    Hcg only fore 2 w since used during cycle

Thx fore explended thred and sorry fore bad spelling
    Run. Have a cc of masteron 3x per week along test. Go ahead and run d-Bol at beginning of second 8 week reload for 8 weeks and have arimidex ready in case of Gyno. Stay on masteron during deloads.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    hey Ronnie, your advice on shoulder rehab with the lifestyle cables and decline hammer strength helped so much and really worked.

curious if you had any opinion or advice on brachialis anticus pain. and how to fix it?

*deep tissue massage helps for 2-3 days no pain, then it comes back.

*its the little things that hurt it the most, trying to take lids off buckets, trying to move the waist band on my trck suit pants to piss or take them off kills.

* started using straps for teh first time in my life and has helped tenfold

* laterial raises kill it, but the nautilus side raise machine from the 70/80s dont hurt it at all...

* wide grip curls or concentration curls dont bother it

*reverse triceps pushdowns hurt it unless i strap up

any advice you can suggest would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Continue with deep tissue massage to break down scar tissue buil-up. Avoid all offending movements and do more high rep warm up sets or body parts involving the inflammed area. It can take up to a year to get over this kind of tendinitis. Don't try and work through the pain on exercises that are not user friendly because it could turn into tendonosis were the inside of the tendon becomes compromised!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimebag1982 View Post
    Would the slingshot training system work when you're not cycling steroids ?

I'm going to be training clean for a while and I'm trying to find out what a solid system is to read up on and get stuck into - can you reccommend one if slingshot is targeted at candidates on gear? Thanks!
    Slingshot works great for natural bodybuilders. Everyone needs proper periodization incorporated into their workouts to prevent over- training.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel808 View Post
    Hey ronnie just coming off a pretty lengthy cycle wanting to give this slingshot theory a try. Even tho I'm coming a blast going into a cruise would the 2 week deload still be enough time off for me? Cycle consisted

20 week
    750 mg test
    400mg deca

Felt tho that my gear was severely underdosed, also this is not my first cycle. Looking to do about the same doses with another brand for this method.

Another question I had was about the 2 week priming phase befor the reload. If I'm using 250mg for the 2 week deload would my dose stay at 250 mg a week during the priming phase or would I start my reload phase with the test and deca, the first 2 weeks being the priming phase.

Thanks ronnie like everyone stated awsome information, wish I had found this when I first had started feels like I'm learning all over again lol.
    a priming phase entails coming off all anabolics. Since your gear was way under dosed I would jump straight into a 20 week Slingshot cycle using a different brand of gear this time around. Forget a prime.

diesel808 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    a priming phase entails coming off all anabolics. Since your gear was way under dosed I would jump straight into a 20 week Slingshot cycle using a different brand of gear this time around. Forget a prime.
    Ok thanks ronnie

Crazy Chris is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ron,

I read your advice to "Norway84" to stay on masteron during deloads.
    I have a reload coming up consisting of
    1000 mg Test C
    1000 mg Mast E

During my deload, should I take 1 ml each of Test and Mast, or do you mean to keep ALL of the Mast?

I've heard that Mast is best to run for longer periods, so it makes a lot of sense to keep the Mast during deloads!

Thanks brother.

Thibodeauxdj21 is offline New Member
    Hello,

1st/2nd cycle sust 250 ew for 10 weeks.
    3rd cycle test e 250 ew and eq 300 ew for 10 weeks.
    4th cycle test e 500 ew and eq 600 ew weeks 1-10 and whinny 50 eod weeks 8-12.

I'm planing on doing my 5th cycle and wanted some ideas of what would be the best stack to gaing as much lean mass that will stay on. My last cycle was 5 months ago I've never had problems with side effects.

28 years old
    5'9
    170lbs
    Around 8% bf
    I've been working out for the last 10 years off and on.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    I would use 5 reps for 4 weeks. Then progress to 1-3 reps for 4 weeks then use 10-15 reps for a 2 week deload. Run prop during reloads and run TRT during deloads. Always keep ancillary work between 8-15 reps.
    Thanks Ronnie, should be ready to get started soon. Training changed a bit leading into my last meet, and working on planning out the next roughly 8.5 weeks till my next meet. Of course not knowing what I can handle during the reloads with the prop can change how I train afterwords. It gets complicated especially since I am cutting and have lost 30 lbs and plan to drop another 30 by spring.

zkzkzkz is offline New Member
    great post

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron, long time no talk. I've been busy as hell as you can imagine!! You too I take it. I was wondering what you thought about giving Da some HGH. Is it wise while breast feeding? How much to start with? As you can imagine the 10 lb. baby didn't do her body any favors.

Jessepinkman is offline New Member
    thanks for the informational post brother. A lot of info to take in best to read a couple of time to really absorb everything..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ1776 View Post
    My question in new member form:...Started cycle and having some issues... your help is appreciated

That's my question forum ( I really need a few questions answered if you can be of any help, Thanks)...

Here it is again:
    I am 45 yrs and started with Test (sus) 1cc/ml and in same stick using Tren at .5cc/ml.... twice per week (started last week)

Second week on.

After my workout partner and I both did same and Pinned ourselves in the Quad Muscle; within 2 days we both developed pain and some muscle swelling below where we Pinned just above the knee in The muscle. Felt like our muscle was swelling and sore (as if it had been worked out). We did not do any leg work out yet.

Next time we did other Quad with same amounts and this time it was severely worse. So the 3rd time we did it back in the same leg as the 1st time. My workout partner is experiencing some pain today (stuck yesterday). I am doing fine now but starting to fell some slight pain.

Okay, so with that info,... what is going on?... Is this normal?
    We where worried about moving to the arms or buttock to Stick yet.....
    I did Test (Sus) only (1 cycle) 12 years ago with no pain or problems, but only Pinned in my Buttock.

Also, should we be using the same needle to stack Test (Sus) and the Tren?

Any recommendations and knowledge will be extremely helpful.

Also, what are the storage requirements after opening the Bottle... Refrigerate or room temperature?

Thanks,
    CJ
    Pinning in the quadriceps cripples a lot of people. Do pec,shoulder and hip injections instead.

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron, long time no talk. I've been busy as hell as you can imagine!! You too I take it. I was wondering what you thought about giving Da some HGH. Is it wise while breast feeding? How much to start with? As you can imagine the 10 lb. baby didn't do her body any favors.
    Don't give her anything while she is breast feeding. She's just going to have to ride out the storm. She can start GH after breast feeding is over with. No one knows what it could do to the baby so better safe than sorry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thibodeauxdj21 View Post
    Hello,

1st/2nd cycle sust 250 ew for 10 weeks.
    3rd cycle test e 250 ew and eq 300 ew for 10 weeks.
    4th cycle test e 500 ew and eq 600 ew weeks 1-10 and whinny 50 eod weeks 8-12.

I'm planing on doing my 5th cycle and wanted some ideas of what would be the best stack to gaing as much lean mass that will stay on. My last cycle was 5 months ago I've never had problems with side effects.

28 years old
    5'9
    170lbs
    Around 8% bf
    I've been working out for the last 10 years off and on.
    Test, winstrol and masteron is a good cycle. Even better with GH thrown into the mix. Use 750 mgs of test weekly, 3-400 mgs of masteron and 50 mgs of winstrol daily.

Thread Information