Page 97 of 138 FirstFirst ... 47879293949596979899100101102107 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,880 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

testaroza187 is offline New Member
    Hello Ronnie! You are very knowledgeable and a great inspiration. I've recently started working out and have a friend that recommended Var. He's in wicked shape and swears by the stuff. Do you have any advice you might share? I tried doing some research online, but I came across many sites saying to be careful of fake stuff. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Steve.O is offline Junior Member
    Hey ronnie. Been using your training and cycling methods for over a year now with great results. Been thinking about using 5iu of hgh eod for the next 6months. To see where i can get to as far muscle and bodyfat. Im hoping with this to take it to the next level. I also wil b reloading and deloading with anabolics while on hgh. So my question is wil there be much of a difference adding in the hgh while im reloadin/deloading gains wise? Iv heard many mixd opinions on growth hormone . I wil b usin hyge tropin. Cheers and thankyou for al your knowledge uv shared with us
    Last edited by Steve.O; 04-07-2012 at 08:55 AM.

Lift to live is offline Junior Member
    Hey ronnie thanks for all the advice in my earlier post I will do as you say. One thing I forgot to ask is about t3 I am taking that with clen as well and I know you have said not to change any of my cycle protocol of mast tren and var leading up to my show. I have also seen that in someone else's post you said to keep clen in the whole time because of cortisol but what about t3? I have heard it is hard to carb up final week while on it but will I hold water without it what do you suggest?

kaotiktravis is offline New Member
    A lot of great info!! I wish I would have found this page years ago! Thanks!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    a tribute to mr.rowland. the man is even much more impressive in person. cant say enough good things about him.

The thrill of working hard to show improvement within myself has long been my dream and desire. For as long as I can remember, my ambition to be the very best at bodybuilding has always been ingrained in my soul. In the fall of 2008, I suffered an injury to my lower lumbar section which threatened my bodybuilding career and overall lifestyle. I blew out my L-5 and L-4 disk performing still legged deadlifts. I was out of work for several months and began suffering depression.
    I was determined to find the best spine surgeon and rehabilitation therapy out there so I could get back on stage. As the old saying goes “everything happens for a reason.”’ In 2009 I went to a bodybuilding show in South Carolina with a friend even though I did not feel up to the task. The intense pain radiating into my lower extremities had taken control of my life to the point I could barely walk. It was there my luck changed for the better when I met up with Personal Trainer Ronnie Rowland out of Aiken South Carolina. Too my amazement this man had been through 10 lower back surgeries and was getting ready to walk on stage!!! From that point on, Ronnie was my inspiration and he guided me through e-mails on how to rehab my lower back, which supplements to take, and what doctor he recommended for the removal and fusion of my two ruptured disks.

Ronnie said “stay away from most physical therapy exercises because they only irritate the nerve roots further. I knew he was highly intelligent because many bodybuilder’s follow his slingshot training system. He gave me instruction on how to build the core indirectly while lifting weights in a controlled manner that supported my lower back after having had a painful, yet successful lumbar fusion By Dr.David Mccord in Nasheville Tennessee. Ronnie told me that David H. McCord, MD, was in his opinion the best spine surgeon in the world and I am also a believer!!!

Mccord is a board certified orthopedic surgeon from the United States, with outstanding expertise in the treatment of complex spine pathologies. A graduate of Vanderbilt University in Tennessee, Dr. McCord received his medical degree from Cornell University in New York. He then completed an internship and surgery residency at Duke University Medical Center. Dr. McCord practices spine surgery in Nashville, Tennessee. He has also been actively involved with numerous professional organizations including, among others, the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons; the North American Spine Society; the American College of Spine Surgery; and the American Medical Association. In addition, he has participated in numerous research projects, has given over one hundred presentations at major medical meetings and institutes worldwide, and many of his articles appear in peer reviewed publications.

The advice Ronnie Rowland gave me was correct and I am forever grateful to him and orthopedic Dr.David Mccord. My testimonial is that I believe Rowland is the best well rounded personal trainer in the world and Mccord is the best surgeon. Today I am back to doing what I love and I am virtually pain free. I feel like I have been handed a second chance at life.
    I am very happy for you Vinnie and thanks for sharing! I am almost 4 months post-op and have not felt this good in forever. i am almost 2 inches taller and my back feels strong. Orthopedic Dr.David Mccord out of Nasheville T.N. performed a miracle on my lower back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Ronnie how does this look?

Hgh 4-6 iu year round

Weeks 1-8 700mg Tren Ace
    Weeks 1-8 120mg Test E

Week 9/10 Test only

Weeks 11-18 700mg Tren Ace
    Weeks 11-18 120mg Test E
    Weeks 11-16 100mg Anadrol

Yea, I like tren ace. Is that reload strong enough with simply adding in the Abombs? It's plenty and everything look good except go ahead and run those a-bombs for the entire 8 weeks (2nd reload) Goal here is solid bulk. Im not opposed to taking the tren to 1 gram if need be but I would imagine 6 weeks of abombs would bring about some more growth.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    ^^Just Awesome Man!!^^^ The guy has changed my life too!!!
    Thank you Titan!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by testaroza187 View Post
    Hello Ronnie! You are very knowledgeable and a great inspiration. I've recently started working out and have a friend that recommended Var. He's in wicked shape and swears by the stuff. Do you have any advice you might share? I tried doing some research online, but I came across many sites saying to be careful of fake stuff. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! We are not allowed to discuss sources on the open board. I would suggest asking your friend where he gets his anavar, etc. You'll want to add in some test as well for better gains and preventing your libido from dropping because anavar can shut you down sexually when used alone.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.O View Post
    Hey ronnie. Been using your training and cycling methods for over a year now with great results. Been thinking about using 5iu of hgh eod for the next 6months. To see where i can get to as far muscle and bodyfat. Im hoping with this to take it to the next level. I also wil b reloading and deloading with anabolics while on hgh. So my question is wil there be much of a difference adding in the hgh while im reloadin/deloading gains wise? For increased muscle growth use 6-10 ius of GH every day (not every other day). Also use pharmaceutical grade because about 80% of the GH on the market is either fake or cut. There's no cheap way out! Iv heard many mixd opinions on growth hormone . I wil b usin hyge tropin. Cheers and thankyou for al your knowledge uv shared with us hyge tropin is Under Ground GH coming out of china and it has had mixed reviews. At one time is was known as one of the better brands but now you never know what you are getting from the underground labs in China!?
    above

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Ronnie, stoked for this one.

Pale1 is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie, this is just an incredible wealth of information that you are providing for us here. I am currently working my way through all the posts (I'm on page 22) & I guess I'll be done in a couple of weeks or so, LOL. You are just such an incredibly generous person to put this kind of time into something for a bunch of people that you've never even met. Thank you so much!

I'm going to finish reading all the posts before I finalize my cycle & post it for you to critique, but if I may, I would like to ask you one quick question:

I plan to do a full pct at the end of my second reload. I will add in a few sup's with it, like creatine, taurine, & phosphatidyl serine (for cortisol control). My question is, how much of the gains made from the 20 week cycle should I expect to give back during my 10 week pct?

Thanks so much again. my admiration for you makes me strive to be a better person myself.

rylan is offline New Member
    I have a question first time every doing this but I was wondering if I can use proviron the hole time I'm on an off cycle

bernimx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    First off all I want to say that Swifto is a highly intelligent guy and a friend of mine. Secondly, I am not against the use of anti-es per se but I am of the opinion there is a lot of abuse going on regarding these drugs. Most stemming from newbies out of fear they are going to grow man boobs or veterans who are now set in their ways . I think it's a mistake to take another drug to try and counteract the side effects of another drug unless it's absolute neccessary. The more drugs you take the more side effects you are going to have, the more money you are going to spend and you increase the risk of having health issues later on down the road, particular a drug that is designed to fight cancer. Anti-es were designed for women with breast cancer not for bodybuilders whose estrogen levels rise while on a cycle and some of these cheap liquid anti-es being sold are bogus. Yes, anti-es helps prevent gyno to those who are prone and some people need this very potent drug. However, I do not believe it's an increase in estrogen that causes health problems when taking aromatizing steroids but rather an imbalance between the two hormones testosterone and estrogen. When test levels rise so does estrogen levels and that's okay in my book. It's when estrogen levels get so high they become out of balance with testosterone levels that can bring about issues for some.

There are people that do better using lesser amounts of aromatizing steroids and higher amounts of non-aromatizing steroids. For example, 500 mgs of test may be all they can handle to prevent estrogen levels from becoming out of control and causing gyno without using anti-es. In these particular case, I would receommend not going over 500 mgs of test to prevent taking a potentially harmful drug (anti-estrogens) unless you were a top level competitor. Too much estogen in relation to test levels is not good for ones health but neither is taking anti-es at any dose so basically some are in a no win situation in term of side effects from either having too high of estrogen or having to take anti-es!!!

I don't think anyone, including myself has the final say on this controversial topic but I can tell you from experience that I have never had gyno and that even smaller dosages of anti-es make me feel depressed, give me headaches, decreases my libido, make me feel lethargic, cause irritability, increase my joint pain to the point I can barely train some days and trust worthy pharm grade anti-es cost a fortune! So, I think it's a personal decision everyone must make on their own.
    Hey Ronnie,

1- For people prone to high aromatisation like me, would we be better off sticking to dry compounds (some that come to mind are tren , t-bol, mast, anavar , primo, maybe EQ)? I mean is there a use in using high test with dbol ? I would have to use a pretty good AI dose to try and combat estrogen which would probably cut out some gains associated with these ''watery'' compounds right?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Pale1;5969535]Ronnie, this is just an incredible wealth of information that you are providing for us here. I am currently working my way through all the posts (I'm on page 22) & I guess I'll be done in a couple of weeks or so, LOL. You are just such an incredibly generous person to put this kind of time into something for a bunch of people that you've never even met. Thank you so much!

I'm going to finish reading all the posts before I finalize my cycle & post it for you to critique, but if I may, I would like to ask you one quick question:

I plan to do a full pct at the end of my second reload. I will add in a few sup's with it, like creatine, taurine, & phosphatidyl serine (for cortisol control). My question is, how much of the gains made from the 20 week cycle should I expect to give back during my 10 week pct? I'd venture to say you'll maintain around 50% minus any water weight gained.
    Thanks so much again. my admiration for you makes me strive to be a better person myself .THANK YOU![/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=rylan;5970018]I have a question first time every doing this but I was wondering if I can use proviron the hole time I'm on an off cycle Yes! It will help maintain your libido.[/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bernimx View Post
    Hey Ronnie,

1- For people prone to high aromatisation like me, would we be better off sticking to dry compounds (some that come to mind are tren , t-bol, mast, anavar , primo, maybe EQ)? I mean is there a use in using high test with dbol ? You can get by without test and d-bol. I would have to use a pretty good AI dose to try and combat estrogen which would probably cut out some gains associated with these ''watery'' compounds right?Correct. Some estrogen is needed to make maximal gains but if you are not competing then you can easily avoid them. I would keep masteron and/or proviron in each cycle to maintain libido

Thanks!
    above

adamjames is offline Member
    2 weeks in to my first cycle now Ron, as you already know im using propionate only with ED injections, not the best choice ive ever made if im honest

Anyway, nerve damage and sore buttocks aside, im running the prop at 60 mg ED so 420 mg EW, for my 2nd reload starting at week 11 i am going to stick with test and add in masteron , so ive decided to leave dianabol out till a future cycle, my question is this, if i bump up the test from 420 mg EW to 600 mg EW at week 11 and add masteron at say 300 mg EW do you think its a high enough jump for the testosterone ?? I dont want to bump it up to 750 MG EW if i dont need to, what do you think mate?

As always much appreciated x

Pale1 is offline Junior Member
    OK Ronnie, at the same time I've been reading this thread, I keep getting pulled over to your STS training guide. You've really kept me busy reading the last few days!

I've got a couple of questions regarding STS. First, am I correct that these splits (copied & pasted) are listed in the order from least physiologically demanding to most physiologically demanding?:

Three-Four Day Per Week Split For Beginners
    19. Three Day Per Week Split For "Once A Week" Muscle Training
    20. Three Day Per Week Split For "Twice A Week" Muscle Training
    21. Four Day Per Week Split For "Once A Week" Muscle Training
    22. Four day per week Split For "Twice A Week" Muscle Training
    23. Five Day Per Week Split For "Once A Week" And "Twice A Week" Muscle Training
    24. Six Day Per Week Split For "Once A Week" And "Twice A Week" Muscle Training
    25. The "Super Blast
    & if so, I've got an idea of working it like this. Please tell me if this looks stupid to you:

Weeks 1-4 of reload: Three Day Per Week Split For "Once A Week" Muscle Training
    Weeks 5-8 of reload: Three Day Per Week Split For "Twice A Week" Muscle Training
    Weeks 9-10 (deload): Cut the # of sets in half for the Three Day Per Week Split For "Twice A Week" Muscle Training
    Weeks 11-14 of reload: Four Day Per Week Split For "Once A Week" Muscle Training
    Weeks 15-18 of reload: Four day per week Split For "Twice A Week" Muscle Training
    Weeks 19-20 (deload): ** Start of full 10 week pct**Cut the set volume in half for the Four day per week Split For "Twice A Week" Muscle Training
    Weeks 20-28 Reload: I'm a bit torn on this one, as I'll be doing this without any anabolics, but probably back to the Three Day Per Week Split For "Once A Week" Muscle Training

I know I'm probably taking something simple & turning it into something complicated, but my thinking is to gradually build my work capacity as I progress through the program. Of course, if I get to a particular split & I over-train on it, I'll know I've gone too far & back off.

daniel20 is offline New Member
    Ronnie, what are your thoughts regarding the 40/40/20 diet thrown around all the time?
    For someone like me who is ecto-meso, I know I do better on higher carbs. My muscles always seem fuller and more defined when I use a higher carb diet.
    Then we have my mate who is an endo-meso, who does much better on less carbs and higher fats to keep from looking so puffy and "watery".
    Also I glanced over your thread of Steroids and Protein Intake, do you believe ecto body types should be taking in 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight like the 40/40/20 diet or something with higher carb like 50/30/20 to increase insulin output and stop the body from burning the protein?
    Thanks!

i had a discussion today with bill roberts and asked him his thoughts on blast and cruise and this is what he said to me.
    and i wanted to to see if you agree with his points about blasting. im still unsure if this is something i should be doing at 34, looks good on paper but so much data online is different on its merit... im heaps confused. I am just trying to collect as much data as i can, the whole on for 14 week, 8 weeks pinning 2 week blood level clear 4 weeks pct then off for 14 weeks and losing much of what was gained cause im already over my natural limit then waiting only to get back on, blow up... rinse and repeat. I just want to feel good, look good and not be depressed and be able to have drive in every day life

Please delete my post if i violate any rules i dont know about, thanks,

So far as "cruises," I'd recommend testing for LH. If LH is still suppressed, then let's call it a low-dose part of the cycle

If time is still being spent with good blood lipids, that's a good thing, but not the same thing as full recovery (including recovery of LH production.)

200 mg/week tends to result in no or little better results than proper PCT, but still full or nearly full suppression of LH.

Probably the ideal dose for the cruise is zero...

I have never worked out a consistent protocol for a "cruise." What I've gathered with time is that LH production seems a lot more intolerant of added androgen shortly after a cycle than when already recovered. There seems no way to add substantial doses of anabolic steroids (such as 200 mg/week) and reliably, if at all, get LH production back.

That said, when I'm asked to step in too late -- someone has already done a too-long cycle and without HCG -- recovery has successfully occurred when using 100 mg/week, though it slows the process. But if I'm seeing disastrous T levels, I don't want someone to stay in that situation and so the slowness is an acceptable price to pay.

Your question is a really good one and something that really would be worth figuring out with time, which will be required to figure it out. My best understanding now is:

1) Do cycles what I consider to be the right way so that LH recovery so there will be no "need" for added androgen. Not overly long cycles (preferably 8-10 weeks, and even better if this is counted as weeks of suppression rather than weeks of injection, no Deca , HCG during most of the cycle, followed with the usual Clomid PCT.)

2) Upon LH being recovered, play with Masteron or Primo at doses of 100-200 mg/week and see what you can do with keeping LH and blood lipid levels good.

How long it takes for levels to be enough for recovery depends on how much steroid was usedl. But for example, at 1000 mg/week of enanthate it's reasonable to start PCT a little before 2 weeks after the last injection, and if the cycle was only 8 weeks there may be some LH recovery a week after that, though ordinarily to save money, it makes sense to just go by how one feels and wait for the 4 week point after starting PCT.

It's not well established how much Masteron or Primo can be tolerated, after LH has been recovered, without dropping LH to the bottom end of the normal range or below. If estradiol is kept no higher than low 20s, though, 100 mg/week seems usually to be well tolerated and sometimes more. This is only after LH is well recovered.

it seems to me that "blast and cruise" is mostly one of those appealing phrases that just sounds good, rather than generally being a specific program with stand-out merits.

hello mate,

great read so far only on page 23 of reading this thread so much info. U could publish a book! The fact you take time to answer questions and educate people for free is truly amazing and makes you a stand up guy who obviously has passion for your work.

So running 8 weeks of prop for the reload, whats a good compound to run for teh two week deload or bridge.

500ui of hcg twice a week for one year, what is teh good , teh bad and teh ugly truth of doing this?

how does teh shorter ester effect this style of cycling.

i gain still off 500 to 700mg week test enanthate , this cycle im on now ive gained 6 kgs in 6 weeks from going fr0m 500mg to -700mg its like the first cycle all over, since prop has a higher test absorption how much prop should i start to run on my next reload and then im going to continue to blast till De***ber using this 8 and 2 theory.

does pinning more often ed or eod cause receptors to stop responding? is this why enanthate esters get more attention?

Staying on for teh rest of teh year, and thinking of using prop, do i really need to add any stacking compounds, or just run test and then when i hit a wall add more mg per week?

is there any reason to alternate esters, from prop to enan, ?

does sustanon or any other blend stand out at all for these 8 week cycles and bridging as a good or bad drug to use, or really doesn't change anything.

Lastly how can you incorporate tren into these blasts, say every 3 reloads id like to do tren, how long would you run it for?

Thanks.
    Last edited by bodybycookiesandcake; 04-12-2012 at 12:52 AM.

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    quality read here man .. and so true .. this works!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    Ron, I am currently on a cut and was wondering about what you mentioned above. So I can just stay at the same levels of test/tren /etc for say 16 weeks or do I bump it up at some point? Stay on the same dosages. Its only before a show you would bump up the dosages for the last 6 weeks ow what about orals? I am running Winny at 50mg a day. I'm nervous on going over 8 weeks on orals, is it ok to run that long or should I drop that at 8 weeks and maybe bump the Tren up another 100mg?i would not run winstrol over 8 weeks. switching over to anavar and/or masteron would be a good idea.Thanks!
    above

babyhulk2020 is offline Junior Member
    Good info. Thanks.

ronnie..do inclines... really hit the upper chest???

ronnie..do you believe leg ext (isolation ex's) build size?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift to live View Post
    Hey ronnie thanks for all the advice in my earlier post I will do as you say. One thing I forgot to ask is about t3 I am taking that with clen as well and I know you have said not to change any of my cycle protocol of mast tren and var leading up to my show. I have also seen that in someone else's post you said to keep clen in the whole time because of cortisol but what about t3? I have heard it is hard to carb up final week while on it but will I hold water without it what do you suggest?Keep t-3 the same and just take in more carbs/fats to fill out or drop back to 33 daily the last week just to make sure you fill out well given you are very lean. I would reduce to 33 daily if you are very lean.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    2 weeks in to my first cycle now Ron, as you already know im using propionate only with ED injections, not the best choice ive ever made if im honest

Anyway, nerve damage and sore buttocks aside, im running the prop at 60 mg ED so 420 mg EW, for my 2nd reload starting at week 11 i am going to stick with test and add in masteron , so ive decided to leave dianabol out till a future cycle, my question is this, if i bump up the test from 420 mg EW to 600 mg EW at week 11 and add masteron at say 300 mg EW do you think its a high enough jump for the testosterone ?? yes for now I dont want to bump it up to 750 MG EW if i dont need to, what do you think mate?Go with enanthate next time around. test is test and the longer acting esters require less injections and can have less side effects

As always much appreciated x
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale1 View Post
    OK Ronnie, at the same time I've been reading this thread, I keep getting pulled over to your STS training guide. You've really kept me busy reading the last few days!

I've got a couple of questions regarding STS. First, am I correct that these splits (copied & pasted) are listed in the order from least physiologically demanding to most physiologically demanding?:

& if so, I've got an idea of working it like this. Please tell me if this looks stupid to you:

Weeks 1-4 of reload: Three Day Per Week Split For "Once A Week" Muscle Training (increase to 4 day split)
    Weeks 5-8 of reload: Three Day Per Week Split For "Twice A Week" Muscle Training (increase to 4 day split)
    Weeks 9-10 (deload): Cut the # of sets in half for the Three Day Per Week Split For "Twice A Week" Muscle Training yes!
    Weeks 11-14 of reload: Four Day Per Week Split For "Once A Week" Muscle Training yes
    Weeks 15-18 of reload: Four day per week Split For "Twice A Week" Muscle Training yes
    Weeks 19-20 (deload): ** Start of full 10 week pct**Cut the set volume in half for the Four day per week Split For "Twice A Week" Muscle Training yesWeeks 20-28 Reload: I'm a bit torn on this one, as I'll be doing this without any anabolics, but probably back to the Three Day Per Week Split For "Once A Week" Muscle Training yes again!

I know I'm probably taking something simple & turning it into something complicated, but my thinking is to gradually build my work capacity as I progress through the program. Of course, if I get to a particular split & I over-train on it, I'll know I've gone too far & back off. long workouts is what causes over-training the most
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel20 View Post
    Ronnie, what are your thoughts regarding the 40/40/20 diet thrown around all the time? I FEEL ITS VERY GOOD FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE
    For someone like me who is ecto-meso, I know I do better on higher carbs. My muscles always seem fuller and more defined when I use a higher carb diet.
    Then we have my mate who is an endo-meso, who does much better on less carbs and higher fats to keep from looking so puffy and "watery". TRUE
    Also I glanced over your thread of Steroids and Protein Intake, do you believe ecto body types should be taking in 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight like the 40/40/20 diet or something with higher carb like 50/30/20 to increase insulin output and stop the body from burning the protein? NOT EVERYONE CAN DIGEST TONS OF PROTEIN. FOR YOUR BODY TYPE 50C/30P/20 FATS WILL WORK AS WILL A DIET COMPOSED OF 33 1/3 OF EACH MACRONUTRIENT (33 1/3 P,33 1/3C,33 1/3F) Thanks!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    i had a discussion today with bill roberts and asked him his thoughts on blast and cruise and this is what he said to me.
    And i wanted to to see if you agree with his points about blasting. Im still unsure if this is something i should be doing at 34, looks good on paper but so much data online is different on its merit... Im heaps confused. I am just trying to collect as much data as i can, the whole on for 14 week, 8 weeks pinning 2 week blood level clear 4 weeks pct then off for 14 weeks and losing much of what was gained cause im already over my natural limit then waiting only to get back on, blow up... Rinse and repeat. I just want to feel good, look good and not be depressed and be able to have drive in every day life
    if you keep going up and down with your hormones its going to cause depression, libido problems, etc. Thats why i am not an advocate of time one/ equals time off.

please delete my post if i violate any rules i dont know about, thanks,

so far as "cruises," i'd recommend testing for lh. If lh is still suppressed, then let's call it a low-dose part of the cycle

if time is still being spent with good blood lipids, that's a good thing, but not the same thing as full recovery (including recovery of lh production.)

200 mg/week tends to result in no or little better results than proper pct, but still full or nearly full suppression of lh. true but staying on test for two week deloads prevents emotional issues, etc. The more advanced cruise with 500-1000 mgs during the 2 week delaods, not just 200 mgs weekly.

Probably the ideal dose for the cruise is zero...not for a 2 week deload but if you are going off and doing a full pct, then yes!

i have never worked out a consistent protocol for a "cruise." what i've gathered with time is that lh production seems a lot more intolerant of added androgen shortly after a cycle than when already recovered. There seems no way to add substantial doses of anabolic steroids (such as 200 mg/week) and reliably, if at all, get lh production back.the goal of the deload is not to get LH back but rather give the body a little break.that said, when i'm asked to step in too late -- someone has already done a too-long cycle and without hcg -- recovery has successfully occurred when using 100 mg/week, though it slows the process. But if i'm seeing disastrous t levels, i don't want someone to stay in that situation and so the slowness is an acceptable price to pay.

Your question is a really good one and something that really would be worth figuring out with time, which will be required to figure it out. My best understanding now is:

1) do cycles what i consider to be the right way so that lh recovery so there will be no "need" for added androgen. Not overly long cycles (preferably 8-10 weeks, and even better if this is counted as weeks of suppression rather than weeks of injection, no deca , hcg during most of the cycle, followed with the usual clomid pct.)clomid is not a necessity with pct only hcg. Deca does shut one down pretty hard but once its out of your system you'll bounce back just as fast as if you were using only test. Deca causes suppression in libido due to progesterone conversion unlike test but both shut down the axis ) upon lh being recovered, play with masteron or primo at doses of 100-200 mg/week and see what you can do with keeping lh and blood lipid levels good. primo wont keep your sex drive up but masteron will.

how long it takes for levels to be enough for recovery depends on how much steroid was usedl. this is only partially true.genetics play the largest role but for example, at 1000 mg/week of enanthate it's reasonable to start pct a little before 2 weeks after the last injection, and if the cycle was only 8 weeks there may be some lh recovery a week after that, though ordinarily to save money, it makes sense to just go by how one feels and wait for the 4 week point after starting pct.if you wait 4 weeks to start pct you will crash hard and experience muscle loss,libido loss and serious depression because the active life of test-e is only 7 days. This means you are without test in your system for 3 weeks..never a smart thing to do! it's not well established how much masteron or primo can be tolerated, after lh has been recovered, without dropping lh to the bottom end of the normal range or below. If estradiol is kept no higher than low 20s, though, 100 mg/week seems usually to be well tolerated and sometimes more. This is only after lh is well recovered.once again it depends on ones genetic make-up
    it seems to me that "blast and cruise" is mostly one of those appealing phrases that just sounds good, rather than generally being a specific program with stand-out merits. that can be true when it comes to blast and cruise because some blast for long periods and cruise for long periods but with slingshot training you relaod for 8 weeks and deload for 2 weeks which keeps you on a controlled schedule-hence avoiding the pitfalls of some blast and cruise methods
    above..my computer is acting up so there may be a few repeat words..
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 04-16-2012 at 11:42 AM.

thanks Ronnnie, happy i could pick your brain on that.

1 last question ill be coming up to 8 weeks next week and am using deca with test e, what will happen when i stop pinning it? over the deload and perhaps teh first 1-2 weeks of teh reload , am i gonna crash in terms of hormones, mood etc? i was gonna reload test only for teh second phase.

John Andrew is offline Member
    Thanks Ronnie,
    Takes a while to read so much data, Now I am 57 and amazing as it sounds have found myself currently doing almost exactly as you have suggested. Wish I had known this 30 years ago.
    My only gripe today is the young guys who do not even know me and ask what I use and how I am so strong! I just tell them 30 years hard work. Seems the whole world wants immediate results, I am happy to be stronger at 57 this year than I was at 46, 36, 26 etc.
    Now I just need a way to keep cars hitting my motorbike as I ride around Bangkok! They cause my injuries. Last injury in the gym was being dumb and not warming up!

Good luck to you, I will read more and apply more as I progress. Kindest regards and thank you for the work. John

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    hello mate,

great read so far only on page 23 of reading this thread so much info. U could publish a book! The fact you take time to answer questions and educate people for free is truly amazing and makes you a stand up guy who obviously has passion for your work.

So running 8 weeks of prop for the reload, whats a good compound to run for teh two week deload or bridge.test-e, test-c or sustanon

500ui of hcg twice a week for one year, what is teh good , teh bad and teh ugly truth of doing this?you would not want to do it year round or it could make you immuneto its positive efects and get quite expensive. running hcg often helps ensure you remain furtile and it can also help increase the volume of your semen which can lessen while on some steroids such as tren. how does teh shorter ester effect this style of cycling. it doesnt. both short and long acting esters provide the same results. longer acting esters has the added benefits of less injections. Always remember, test is test regardless of its esters!

i gain still off 500 to 700mg week test enanthate , this cycle im on now ive gained 6 kgs in 6 weeks from going fr0m 500mg to -700mg its like the first cycle all over, since prop has a higher test absorption how much prop should i start to run on my next reload and then im going to continue to blast till De***ber using this 8 and 2 theory.900 of test alone weekly with next reload or keep it at around 5-700 weekly and add in another compound

does pinning more often ed or eod cause receptors to stop responding? no! is this why enanthate esters get more attention? prop can give some the test flu and cause more post injection site pain so my thoughts are why would someone want to inject more often when you can do less frequent injections with longer acting esters. Staying on for teh rest of teh year, and thinking of using prop, do i really need to add any stacking compounds, or just run test and then when i hit a wall add more mg per week?you'll have to add in an oral or strong injectables like tren to gain more strength/size once you reach around 1500 mgs of test-e weeklyis there any reason to alternate esters, from prop to enan, ?no!

does sustanon or any other blend stand out at all for these 8 week cycles and bridging as a good or bad drug to use, or really doesn't change anything.no difference

Lastly how can you incorporate tren into these blasts, say every 3 reloads id like to do tren, how long would you run it for?if you like tren you can use it every other reload.

Thanks.
    above

thanks again, im trying my best to read all teh info here, alot of pages. U are a man of great patience to keep answering so many of teh same or similar questions.

thanks

And yes ive learn test is test is test is test is test regardless of ester

*writes on black board 9000 times*

Blog Entries
    ronnie..do inclines... really hit the upper chest???
    ]That is going to depend on the angle of incline and whether or not you have dominant upper pecs which most people do not, therefore the standard incline press is more front delts than upper chest! I dont like the standard incline benches because the angle is so high it hits the front delts much more than the upper chest. To hit the upper pecs more you must use dumbbells or a smith machine along with an adjustable bench in order to use the lowest setting just one notch above above the flat press. The higher you go in angle the less upper pecs are involved and more front delts!

Neck presses done on a flat bench press tend to hit hit the upper pecs even more than slight inclines but they can tear up your rotator cuff muscles. 10-15 degree declines and cable press (moving the hands in towards each other during the positive stroke work the bulk of the chest more than any other chest exercise for many. Cable presses are superior to declines due to being able to get more of a pec contraction but doing both is best. Flat bench and standard incline presses can work for the gentically gifted in the chest area but so does just about any exercise.

The angle of the bench and even more so the position of the elbows determine what part of the pectorals is being stimulated. You work the upper pectorals (BOTH PRESSES AND FLYES) when the elbows are in line with the clavicles in the bottom position. You hit the bulk of the chest (mid/lower sections) by keeping the elbows down some and keeping the hands in line with the nipples of the chest during both the negative and positive. Most emphasis in obtaining huge pectorals should not be placed on the upper chest like many muscle magazine articles claim but rather the larger mid/lower sections.A droopy chest is caused by too much body fat, not too much muscle in the mid/lower chest or a lack of upper chest development.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 04-17-2012 at 08:01 PM.

bigdaddyhoss1 is offline New Member

Cool hey whats up

hey whats going on ronnie,i'm going to do your 20 week cycle with just cyp would it look like this

1-8 600mgs cyp
    9-10-300mgs cyp

11-18 750mgs cyp
    19-20 300mgs cyp

week 21 start pct?Also my biggest concern is i got gyno from puberty should i run a ai?OR should i just run the cyp and see if anything happen's i was a chubby teen now im about 14% bf and about 220 6'1 i fight mma as well anything will help i see you have been around for a while i have letro on hand thanx

Steve.O is offline Junior Member
    Hey ronnie whats your view on running t4 with growth rather than t3. Theres some research on this board stating t4 is the way to go. Whats your opinion please? Cheers ron

Blog Entries
    ronnie..do you believe leg ext (isolation ex's) build size? I'll answer your question with a question-Do isolation movements such as bicep curls and tricep presses build bigger arms? Of course they do! Remember bodybuilding is not powerlifting and even powerlifters use isolation exercises to improve strength and size.
    above

Thread Information