Page 99 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4989949596979899100101102103104109 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,960 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

69phoenix is offline New Member

Novice Here

I know this might sound dumb, but Ronnie seems to be the man who could answer this question and make me understand.
    (I know im young and stuff but i just wanna get out of doubt)
    What would be the best first cycle for someone like me?
    160 lbs 15%bf, lifting for about 2 years.
    I just wanna geat up to 190, not that bulky but maintining the gains.
    I wanna run a safe first cycle but I dont know what to look into.
    Rest, training and diet are already in check, I would just need advice in what substances will deliver better results since it's my first cycle.

here be a crazy question..anabolics..are they a sin for christians to use?? preacher at gym said it was sinful due to being illegal substance..
    Last edited by VASCULAR VINCE; 05-04-2012 at 03:42 PM.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE
    here be a crazy question..anabolics..are they a sin for christians to use?? preacher at gym said it was sinful due to being illegal substance..
    If it's illegal in your country than it's a sin! Unless its been prescribed

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    if it's illegal in your country than it's a sin! Unless its been prescribed
    no disrespect.... But i asked ron..not you bro.........he has some interesting perspectives on life..looking forward to his response!!!

Ron..your thoughts on females taking..small dosages of test..post menopausal..for hrt?

One more ron..can you turn a women into a nempho with test???

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Well, just came off my last cycle ....1000mgs Test E, 500mgs Deca , 1000mgs Tren E and 125mgs Var . Went from roughly 230 and dropped to 215!!! Doesnt seem like I lost to much muscle mass, just lost alot of body fat. Just wasnt expecting that big of a drop in body weight? Im cutting the deca this next cycle , running 1500mgs Test E, 1200mgs Tren E and 125mgs Var /daily. My energy levels are horrible, you suggest I run some T3 with this one as well? Ive got just a little bit of stubborn fat towards the lower portion of my belly and love handles, nearly gone. Think the T3 may help. Running those kind of higher dosages are going to make you feel tired as steroids are drugs which have side effects. Adding 35-50 mgs of t-3 every night will help aid in getting rid of that stubborn lower belly fat given you are doing cardio and eating a diet low in carbs/fats and high in protein. You lost a lot of water weight when coming off thatlastr reload and at this point you could deload with 500 mgs of test-e weekly instead of 250.
    Ron, forgot to mention...this past deload has ran much longer than anticipated. Ive been 5 weeks on deload due to some work issues, which rarely ever happens (had to travel overseas). Anyhow, I have been keeping up with the workouts, missed shoulders and chest and legs last week but back on schedule. Should I continue with my doses being that high with this long of a deload (not sure to even call it a deload anymore). Anyow, I feel fantastic...Think I really needed a break

mark72 is offline New Member
    Haz
    Got a question. I have been on test and mast for about 6 weeks. Introduced Mast about 4 weeks into that now have added decca and dbol . My goal is to really bulk up then shred down. Can you give me some advice on amounts I should be using and days? Or if there is a better combination?
    Thanks

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the titan99 View Post
    hey ron,
    i'm starting a deload on monday following a ment/masteron p/npp/proviron /gh cycle that's been nothing short of spectacular!! Don't mind saying i miss the test though. Deloading on 400 mg test e. Planning my next reload with 700 test a/700 tren a/700 masteron p with 350 npp for the joints and of course continuing on with the gh. I wanted to add an oral and was wondering what your opinion of tbol might be? I've cut on this same cycle with var at 50 mg ed before and really liked it, but from what i've read tbol is like var's bigger brother. More exactly like dbol without all the amorization. What do you think about it and would 50 mg ed be a good dose considering the other compounds and their doses? i would suggest trying t-bol at 50mgs ed. Thanks.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 69phoenix View Post
    i know this might sound dumb, but ronnie seems to be the man who could answer this question and make me understand.
    (i know im young and stuff but i just wanna get out of doubt)
    what would be the best first cycle for someone like me?
    160 lbs 15%bf, lifting for about 2 years.
    I just wanna geat up to 190, not that bulky but maintining the gains.
    I wanna run a safe first cycle but i dont know what to look into.
    Rest, training and diet are already in check, i would just need advice in what substances will deliver better results since it's my first cycle. i highly recommend 500-600 mgs of test-e weekly for a first 8 week reload/cycle then progress to 750 mgs of test-e weekly for second reload/cycle. Some add an oral during second 8 week reload/cycle or other injectables such as deca and/or masteron.
    above

Blog Entries
    if it's illegal in your country than it's a sin! Unless its been prescribed i would argue differently! ""If it's a sin to use anabolics in the u.s. where they are illegal then it's still a sin to use them in countires where it's legal. For example; the bible teaches that jesus turned water into wine and said drink and be merry (just for the record i do not drink alcohol anymore nor do i condone a lifestye of drunkedness which is the abuse of alcohol but i do not judge others who do so). now during the prohibition it was man (government anda failry cooked one at that that made alcohol illegal). Now did that mean during that era that it was now sinful in gods eyes for those who drank illegally but it was okay for those in other countries to drink if it was still legal? That would make no sense at all! And would it mean that since our government has once again legalized alcohol it's not a sin anymore to drink. My point being is that man (crooked/messed up goverment) made steroids illegal back in the 80's not GOD so I do not see it as a sin if used properly. Unfortunately our goverment continues to make poor decisions which have a negative impact on everyone's well being."
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 05-07-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=VASCULAR VINCE;5999391]here be a crazy question..anabolics..are they a sin for christians to use?? preacher at gym said it was sinful due to being illegal substance..I WOULD HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH THAT PREACHER BUT DO UNDERSTAND WHERE HES COMING FROM. IT'S ALL IN HOW YOU USE SOMETHING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW YOU ACT. IF STEROIDS MAKE YOU COCKY, SINGLE MINDED, TURN YOU INTO A BULLY/HOT HEAD, OR A SCAMMER THEN YES IT WOULD BE A SIN. IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS AND LOVE GOD AND YOUR NEIGHBOR THEN I DO NOT SEE USING THEM AS BEING A SIN GIVEN YOU DO NOT TAKE SO MUCH YOU DESTROY THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOUR BODY. THE BIBLE TEACHES IT'S NOT WHAT GOES INTO A MAN THAT DEFILES HIM BUT WHAT COMES OUT AND GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART NOT MAN (THIS INCLUDES ALL PREACHERS!)

AND LIKE I TOLD DOOIE REGARDING STEROIDS BEING ILLEGAL IN THE U.S- "If it's a sin to use anabolics in the u.s. where they are illegal then it's still a sin to use them in countires where it's legal. For example; the bible teaches that jesus turned water into wine and said drink and be merry (just for the record i do not drink alcohol anymore nor do i condone a lifestye of drunkedness which is the abuse of alcohol but i do not judge others who do so). now during the prohibition it was man (government and a fairly cooked one at that that made alcohol illegal). Now did that mean during that era that it was now sinful in gods eyes for those who drank illegally but it was okay for those in other countries to drink if it was still legal? That would make no sense at all! And would it mean that since our government has once again legalized alcohol it's not a sin anymore to drink. My point being is that man (crooked/messed up goverment) made steroids illegal back in the 80's not GOD so I do not see it as a sin if used properly.Unfortunately our goverment continues to make poor decisions which have a negative impact on everyone's well being."
    /QUOTE]ABOVE
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 05-08-2012 at 07:12 PM.

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;6001926]
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    here be a crazy question..anabolics..are they a sin for christians to use?? preacher at gym said it was sinful due to being illegal substance..I WOULD HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH THAT PREACHER BUT DO UNDERSTAND WHERE HES COMING FROM. IT'S ALL IN HOW YOU USE SOMETHING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW YOU ACT. IF STEROIDS MAKE YOU COCKY, SINGLE MINDED, TURN YOU INTO A BULLY/HOT HEAD, OR A SCAMMER THEN YES IT WOULD BE A SIN. IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS AND LOVE GOD AND YOUR NEIGHBOR THEN I DO NOT SEE USING THEM AS BEING A SIN GIVEN YOU DO NOT TAKE SO MUCH YOU DERSTROY THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOUR BODY. THE BIBLE TEACHES IT'S NOT WHAT GOES INTO A MAN THAT DEFILES HIM BUT WHAT COMES OUT AND GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART NOT MAN (THIS INCLUDES ALL PREACHERS!)

AND LIKE I TOLD DOOIE REGARDING STEROIDS BEING ILLEGAL IN THE U.S- "If it's a sin to use anabolics in the u.s. where they are illegal then it's still a sin to use them in countires where it's legal. For example; the bible teaches that jesus turned water into wine and said drink and be merry (just for the record i do not drink alcohol anymore nor do i condone a lifestye of drunkedness which is the abuse of alcohol but i do not judge others who do so). now during the prohibition it was man (government anda failry cooked one at that that made alcohol illegal). Now did that mean during that era that it was now sinful in gods eyes for those who drank illegally but it was okay for those in other countries to drink if it was still legal? That would make no sense at all! And would it mean that since our government has once again legalized alcohol it's not a sin anymore to drink. My point being is that man (crooked/messed up goverment) made steroids illegal back in the 80's not GOD so I do not see it as a sin if used properly.Unfortunately our goverment continues to make poor decisions which have a negative impact on everyone's well being."
    /QUOTE]ABOVE
    you make sense..bigron!!!thanks brother..

Lift to live is offline Junior Member
    Hey big Ron I just wanted to give a big thank you for all your help through questions you answered specifically for me and ones that I read through other peoples questions. Thanks to you and fireguy and my dad/coach I was able to win first place in at the Charlotte cup in junior men's bodybuilding and take the overall! It far exceeded my expectations and ended up canceling my plans to do the palmetto cup this weekend because I would have to move into men's open light heavies already I had planned to use the first show as a learning experience and do the juniors again this week. Without your sound advice on how to handle aas on my first cycle last year and my cut for the show this year I don't feel I would have done this well. So again I just want to give you a big thanks and if your ever around the Charlotte area me and my boy slim shady owe you a dinner for all your help! Been trying to convince him to compete in a few months no luck so far. Here's a pic just for the hell of it after prejudging let me know if you see any specific weak points I should focus on big Ron.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-970718488.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	122732

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I've heard a lot of talk lately about guy's running Test at way lower doses than Tren , saying let the Tren do the work. They say the Test uses up all the receptor sites and it wastes the Tren. I've always used more test ( like say a gram) compared to 525-700 Tren. What are your thoughts on this? I don't suffer from sides (nothing I can't handle) from the Tren and I want to get the most out of it, but if this theory is a myth I'd just as soon leave the Test higher. Thanks Ron.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Ditto above...curious to hear answer...Im always running roughly 300-500mgs over Tren of Test.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lift to live View Post
    hey big ron i just wanted to give a big thank you for all your help through questions you answered specifically for me and ones that i read through other peoples questions. Thanks to you and fireguy and my dad/coach i was able to win first place in at the charlotte cup in junior men's bodybuilding and take the overall!congradulatons! It far exceeded my expectations and ended up canceling my plans to do the palmetto cup this weekend because i would have to move into men's open light heavies already i had planned to use the first show as a learning experience and do the juniors again this week. lh is definetly some serious competition. I'll be at the s.c. Palmetto cup this weekend. I am training a 50 year old female for her first bb show and have another girl doing jr. Nationals in 2 weeks at charleston sc. To try and get a pro card. Without your sound advice on how to handle aas on my first cycle last year and my cut for the show this year i don't feel i would have done this well. So again i just want to give you a big thanks and if your ever around the charlotte area me and my boy slim shady owe you a dinner for all your help! Been trying to convince him to compete in a few months no luck so far. Here's a pic just for the hell of it after prejudging let me know if you see any specific weak points i should focus on big ron. YOUR PICTURE LOOKS GREAT TOO ME. I WOULD JUST CONTINUE PUTTING ON MORE OVERALL MASS AND DIET DOWN LIKE YOU DID THIS PAST TIME.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-970718488.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	122732
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 05-08-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    ron..your thoughts on females taking..small dosages of test..post menopausal..for hrt? i think it's fine to try 1/4 of an ml of test-c every two weeks. But they have to watch out for facial hair growth, loss of hair on scalp and deepening of the voice .
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=VASCULAR VINCE;6000286]One more ron..can you turn a women into a nempho with test???ABSOLUTELY! [/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mark72 View Post
    haz
    got a question. I have been on test and mast for about 6 weeks. Introduced mast about 4 weeks into that now have added decca and dbol . My goal is to really bulk up then shred down. Can you give me some advice on amounts i should be using and days? Or if there is a better combination? for a lot of size try 500 grams of test weekly, 400 mgs of deca weekly, 300 mgs of masteron weekly and 25 mgs of d-bol daily. Do that for 8 weeks then deload for 2 weeks with only 300 mgs of test then reload again for 8 weeks this time going up to 1 gram of test, 400 mgs of deca, 50 mgs of d-bol and 300 mgs of masteron thanks
    above

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I've heard a lot of talk lately about guy's running Test at way lower doses than Tren, saying let the Tren do the work. They say the Test uses up all the receptor sites and it wastes the Tren. I've always used more test ( like say a gram) compared to 525-700 Tren. What are your thoughts on this? I don't suffer from sides (nothing I can't handle) from the Tren and I want to get the most out of it, but if this theory is a myth I'd just as soon leave the Test higher. Thanks Ron.
    I don't know about the receptor part but as for the sides it helped me greatly. I got the trensomnia and anxiety running 500mg Test and 200mg Tren . Dropped the Test to 250 and the sides are gone! Still losing fat like crazy and getting stronger. I am slowly upping the Tren to 400mg, at 300 right now and the sides are still not there. I am seeing some remarkable changes.

I'd also like to see Ron's answer to your question but I think running your Test lower is definitely a viable option for people that get the sides with Tren.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Ron, forgot to mention...this past deload has ran much longer than anticipated. Ive been 5 weeks on deload due to some work issues, which rarely ever happens (had to travel overseas). Anyhow, I have been keeping up with the workouts, missed shoulders and chest and legs last week but back on schedule. Should I continue with my doses being that high with this long of a deload (not sure to even call it a deload anymore). Anyow, I feel fantastic...Think I really needed a break You can reduce down to 250 if you are not getting in your workouts but using 500mgs weekly for an extended period of time is okay as some never go below 500 all year long.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I've heard a lot of talk lately about guy's running Test at way lower doses than Tren , saying let the Tren do the work. They say the Test would use up all the receptor sites and it wastes the Tren. Test does not use up all the receptor sites. I don't know who comes up with some of these unfounded theories!? Pro-bodybuilders use massive amounts of both tren and test at the same time along with d-bol and/or anadrol . FOR EXAMPLE: 2 GRAMS OF TEST WEEKLY WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE LEAN GAINS THAT ARE DERIVED FROM USING 1 GRAM OF TEST AND 500 mgs OF TREN. 2 GRAMS OF TEST WEEKLY WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE SAME STRENGTH GAINS AS 1 GRAM OF TEST AND 50 MGS OF D-BOL DAILY. DID YOU CATCH THAT? IT'S BECAUSE DIFFERENT STEROIDS ALLOW INDIVIDUALS TO ACHIEVE VARIED RESULTS WITH SPECIFIC COMPOUNDS. I've always used more test ( like say a gram) compared to 525-700 Tren. What are your thoughts on this? I THINK THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT IS BEST BECAUSE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF LEGIT TREN CAUSES TOO MANY SIDE EFFECTS FOR MOST PEOPLE. HOWEVER, YOU CAN MAKE LEAN GAINS WITH LESS BLOAT USING FAIRLY HIGH DOSAGES OF TREN AND JUST A LITLE TEST (250 MGS WEEKLY) TO SUPPORT LIBIDO. SOMETIMES THE BLOAT FROM TEST CAUSES SERIOUS LETHARGICNESS AND USING A LESSER DOSE WITH HIGHER AMOUNTS OF TREN CAN BE GOOD IN THESE SITUATIONS. BUT HIGHER DOSAGES OF BOTH PRODUCES THE MOST GAINS AND THE MOST SIDE EFFECTS, JUST LIKE HIGHER DOSAGES OF TEST AND D-BOL. SOME HAVE TO REDUCE TEST DOSAGES WHILE ON D-BOL TO BE ABE TO TOLERATE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF BOTH DRUGS COMBINED. I don't suffer from sides (nothing I can't handle) from the Tren and I want to get the most out of it, but if this theory is a myth I'd just as soon leave the Test higher. It's a myth and keep the test higher unless on a major cutting cycle or you want to avoid water retention Thanks Ron.
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 05-08-2012 at 07:09 PM.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=VASCULAR VINCE;5999391]here be a crazy question..anabolics..are they a sin for christians to use?? preacher at gym said it was sinful due to being illegal substance..I WOULD HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH THAT PREACHER BUT DO UNDERSTAND WHERE HES COMING FROM. IT'S ALL IN HOW YOU USE SOMETHING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW YOU ACT. IF STEROIDS MAKE YOU COCKY, SINGLE MINDED, TURN YOU INTO A BULLY/HOT HEAD, OR A SCAMMER THEN YES IT WOULD BE A SIN. IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS AND LOVE GOD AND YOUR NEIGHBOR THEN I DO NOT SEE USING THEM AS BEING A SIN GIVEN YOU DO NOT TAKE SO MUCH YOU DESTROY THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOUR BODY. THE BIBLE TEACHES IT'S NOT WHAT GOES INTO A MAN THAT DEFILES HIM BUT WHAT COMES OUT AND GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART NOT MAN (THIS INCLUDES ALL PREACHERS!)

AND LIKE I TOLD DOOIE REGARDING STEROIDS BEING ILLEGAL IN THE U.S- "If it's a sin to use anabolics in the u.s. where they are illegal then it's still a sin to use them in countires where it's legal. For example; the bible teaches that jesus turned water into wine and said drink and be merry (just for the record i do not drink alcohol anymore nor do i condone a lifestye of drunkedness which is the abuse of alcohol but i do not judge others who do so). now during the prohibition it was man (government and a fairly cooked one at that that made alcohol illegal). Now did that mean during that era that it was now sinful in gods eyes for those who drank illegally but it was okay for those in other countries to drink if it was still legal? That would make no sense at all! And would it mean that since our government has once again legalized alcohol it's not a sin anymore to drink. My point being is that man (crooked/messed up goverment) made steroids illegal back in the 80's not GOD so I do not see it as a sin if used properly.Unfortunately our goverment continues to make poor decisions which have a negative impact on everyone's well being." /QUOTE]ABOVE

I respectfully disagree Ronnie,

If something is illegal in your country, then the bible says to obey the laws of the land, so therefore it's a sin to go against those laws, hence you will get a fine, jail etc for breaking those rules, for example, if the law states in Australia the max speed I can do is 110, and go to Germany on the autobahn, rent a porsche, I will definitely not do 110km/h and I will not be 'sinning' as I haven't broken any rules!

This is where conviction comes into play!! If I believe, that it's a sin no matter what to take steroids than I am convicted to stay true to that conviction anywhere I go!
    But if I was born in a country where steroids are not illegal, than it isnt a sin, but if I come to Australia and continue doing them, I am going against the laws of the land and therefore sinning, what ur kind of doing is expressing how u view the bible not by what it actually says

Blog Entries
    Thanks Ron. A definitive answer from a leading authority. Just what this board needed. I suspected as much...

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=dooie;6003739][QUOTE." /QUOTE]ABOVE

If something is illegal in your country, then the bible says to obey the laws of the land, so therefore it's a sin to go against those laws, hence you will get a fine, jail etc for breaking those rules, for example, if the law states in Australia the max speed I can do is 110, and go to Germany on the autobahn, rent a porsche, I will definitely not do 110km/h and I will not be 'sinning' as I haven't broken any rules! But if I was born in a country where steroids are not illegal, than it isnt a sin, but if I come to Australia and continue doing them, I am going against the laws of the land and therefore sinning, what ur kind of doing is expressing how u view the bible not by what it actually says [B]WE ARE GETTING OFF THE SUBJECT OF BODYBUILDING HERE BUT I FEEL THE NEED TO STATE MY OPINIONS ON THIS MATTER SINCE I HAVE STUDIED THE BIBLE EXTENSIVELY IN THE PAST. FIRST OF ALL COMMITTING VARIOUS SINS IS NOT WHAT KEEPS ONE OUT OF HEAVEN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. THE ONLY SIN THAT WILL KEEP ONE OUT OF HEAVEN IS REJECTING JESUS CHRIST. IN THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA WHERE I RESIDE IT'S ILLEGAL TO HAVE ORAL SEX WITH YOUR SPOUSE. LIKE THATS GOING TO HAPPEN!? LOL..BUT IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE THEN IT WOULD BE A SIN TO HAVE ORAL SEX WITH YOUR SPOUSE JUST BECAUSE SOME BUREAUCRAT IN WASHINGTON D.C. CAME UP WITH SOME LAME BRAIN IDEA JUST AS THEY HAVE WITH STEROIDS. THINK ABOUT THIS-WHEN GEORGE BUSH WAS IN OFFICE HE MADE IT ILLEGAL TO HAVE A PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION. BUT WHEN OBAMA STEPPED INTO OFFICE HE LEGALIZED PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION. DOES THIS MEAN IT'S OKAY IN THE EYES OF GOD TO HAVE AN ABORTION NOW SINCE ITS LEGAL YET IT WAS WRONG ONLY 3 YEARS AGO WHEN IT WAS ILLEGAL? WHOSE LAW IS RIGHT-GODS OR MANS? ALSO GOD NEVER SAYS USING STEROIDS IS A SIN!

I AM OF THE OPINION THAT GOD MADE SEX (ANYTHING BETTER HE KEPT FOR HIMSELF-NO PUN INTENDED) AND WANTS EVERY MARRIED COUPLE TO EXPERIENCE GREAT SEX ON A REGULAR BASIS INCLUDING ORAL SEX, ETC. ON AND ON I COULD GO WITH THESE CRAZY LAWS OF THE LAND THAT HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE BY MAN. THE BIG PICTURE IS THIS-NO ONE GETS TO HEAVEN BY OBEYING THE LAWS OF THE LAND OR EVEN GODS LAWS PER SE. ROMANS CHPT 3 VS 20-"THEREFORE BY THE DEEDS OF THE LAW SHALL NO FLESH BE JUSTIFIED IN HIS SIGHT: FOR BY THE LAW IS THE KNOWLEDGE OF SIN". JAMES CHPT 2 VS 10-"FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL KEEP THE WHOLE LAW AND YET OFFEND IN ONE POINT, HE IS GUILTY OF ALL". GOD PUT DOWN A STRICT LAW, THEN JESUS CAME AND MADE IT EVEN STRICTER TO SHOW US ALL THAT WE COULD NOT KEEP ALL HIS LAWS AND THAT WE ARE ALL SINNERS IN NEED OF A SAVIOUR. YOU CANNOT WORK YOUR WAY INTO HEAVEN BY GOOD DEEDS NOR BY AVOIDING A PARTICULAR SIN BUT SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN BORN AGAIN BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD WILL LOVE GOD AND HIS NEIGHBOR AS I STATED IN THE LAST POST. I HOPE THIS HELPS AND I'LL END WITH THIS NOTE - In the state of S.C. where I live it is perfectly legal to beat your wife on the court house steps on Sundays. [/B]..lol/QUOTE]ABOVE
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 05-09-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;6004496]
    [QUOTE." /QUOTE]ABOVE

If something is illegal in your country, then the bible says to obey the laws of the land, so therefore it's a sin to go against those laws, hence you will get a fine, jail etc for breaking those rules, for example, if the law states in Australia the max speed I can do is 110, and go to Germany on the autobahn, rent a porsche, I will definitely not do 110km/h and I will not be 'sinning' as I haven't broken any rules! But if I was born in a country where steroids are not illegal, than it isnt a sin, but if I come to Australia and continue doing them, I am going against the laws of the land and therefore sinning, what ur kind of doing is expressing how u view the bible not by what it actually says [B]WE ARE GETTING OFF THE SUBJECT OF BODYBUILDING HERE BUT I FEEL THE NEED TO STATE MY OPINIONS ON THIS MATTER SINCE I HAVE STUDIED THE BIBLE EXTENSIVELY IN THE PAST. FIRST OF ALL COMMITTING VARIOUS SINS IS NOT WHAT KEEPS ONE OUT OF HEAVEN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. THE ONLY SIN THAT WILL KEEP ONE OUT OF HEAVEN IS REJECTING JESUS CHRIST. IN THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA WHERE I RESIDE IT'S ILLEGAL TO HAVE ORAL SEX WITH YOUR SPOUSE. LIKE THATS GOING TO HAPPEN!? LOL..BUT IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE THEN IT WOULD BE A SIN TO HAVE ORAL SEX WITH YOUR SPOUSE JUST BECAUSE SOME BUREAUCRAT IN WASHINGTON D.C. CAME UP WITH SOME LAME BRAIN IDEA JUST AS THEY HAVE WITH STEROIDS. THINK ABOUT THIS-WHEN GEORGE BUSH WAS IN OFFICE HE MADE IT ILLEGAL TO HAVE A PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION. BUT WHEN OBAMA STEPPED INTO OFFICE HE LEGALIZED PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION. DOES THIS MEAN IT'S OKAY IN THE EYES OF GOD TO HAVE AN ABORTION NOW SINCE ITS LEGAL YET IT WAS WRONG ONLY 3 YEARS AGO WHEN IT WAS ILLEGAL? WHOSE LAW IS RIGHT-GODS OR MANS? ALSO GOD NEVER SAYS USING STEROIDS IS A SIN!

I AM OF THE OPINION THAT GOD MADE SEX (ANYTHING BETTER HE KEPT FOR HIMSELF-NO PUN INTENDED) AND WANTS EVERY MARRIED COUPLE TO EXPERIENCE GREAT SEX ON A REGULAR BASIS INCLUDING ORAL SEX, ETC. ON AND ON I COULD GO WITH THESE CRAZY LAWS OF THE LAND THAT HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE BY MAN. THE BIG PICTURE IS THIS-NO ONE GETS TO HEAVEN BY OBEYING THE LAWS OF THE LAND OR EVEN GODS LAWS PER SE. ROMANS CHPT 3 VS 20-"THEREFORE BY THE DEEDS OF THE LAW SHALL NO FLESH BE JUSTIFIED IN HIS SIGHT: FOR BY THE LAW IS THE KNOWLEDGE OF SIN". JAMES CHPT 2 VS 10-"FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL KEEP THE WHOLE LAW AND YET OFFEND IN ONE POINT, HE IS GUILTY OF ALL". GOD PUT DOWN A STRICT LAW, THEN JESUS CAME AND MADE IT EVEN STRICTER TO SHOW US ALL THAT WE COULD NOT KEEP ALL HIS LAWS AND THAT WE ARE ALL SINNERS IN NEED OF A SAVIOUR. YOU CANNOT WORK YOUR WAY INTO HEAVEN BY GOOD DEEDS NOR BY AVOIDING A PARTICULAR SIN BUT SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN BORN AGAIN BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD WILL LOVE GOD AND HIS NEIGHBOR AS I STATED IN THE LAST POST. I HOPE THIS HELPS AND I'LL END WITH THIS NOTE - In the state of S.C. where I live it is perfectly legal to beat your wife on the court house steps on Sundays. [/B]..lol/QUOTE]ABOVE
    Whoever passed that law never saw your wife Ron!!! LOL!!

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=The Titan99;6004770]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    LOL..ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH!

[QUOTE=The Titan99;6004770]
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigron...is masteron .....strong enough to prevent.......prostate cancer......from aromatizing anabolics??? Why is arimidex pushed so much???

bigron..number 1 ASS building exercise ...for females???

bigron..agree..or..disagree..with article??

The Great Oral Debate: Anadrol vs. Dianabol
    By Gavin Kane

For many years, a great debate has raged over which oral is superior for mass gains, and two of them have stood the test of time; dianabol and anadrol. The debate has continued, arguing which of the two is superior, yet no conclusive evidence has proven one better than the other. People respond to each one differently, some swearing by dbol and some swearing by anadrol. Before we declare one the winner, I am going to go over a bit of history and chemical structure on both products.

anadrol (oxymetholone) was first made available in the 1960’s by Syntex. It is very effective at increasing red blood cell production and was promising for treating severe cases of anemia. With the advent of newer and more advanced drugs such as Erythropoietin, which have less androgenic side effects, anadrol was discontinued. New studies in AIDS/HIV patients revealed anadrol was particularly effective at reducing wasting symptoms so it was re-released in the late 1990’s.

Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which in theory means it should not convert to estrogen. Since it does not aromatize but still causes gynecomastia in some users, there are other pathways by which it converts. After looking at studies on AIDS patients, I found that it may convert by actively activating the estrogen receptor, so this is a product that would need an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex .

dianabol (methandrostenolone ) was first made in 1956 by John Zieglar of Ciba fame. dianabol has been one of the most por oral steroids of all time, exploding in pority in the 1970’s with bodybuilders and football players and expanding into all avenues of athletics during the 1980’s. It somewhat waned during the 1990’s with the steroid control act, but was hot again in the early 2000’s with reproduction in mass quantities by Mexican labs and underground labs.
    Methandrostenolone is a derivative of testosterone and hence will convert to estrogen. gynecomastia will be a concern for sure, in almost all users, whereas only less than 25% have problems with anadrol. Again water retention will be a problem, usually due to the estrogenic properties.

Both products will have similar androgenic side effects, which include; acne, water retention, oily skin, male pattern baldness, and increased body hair growth. Both drugs are c17 alpha alkylated, therefore Liver protection will be necessary, especially when combining the two.

So we come to the premise of this article, anadrol vs. dianabol. Why, the great debate over which product to take? They work on different pathways, have similar side effects you will have to combat, and both are Liver toxic. So why is there a debate over which is better and which one should you take? Well, as I stated earlier, different people have different responses to each product. Many people, including myself, find high doses of anadrol to be too much to handle in trade of the results you get. With this product, I have an extreme loss of appetite, massive water retention, and overall aches and pains and headaches.

On the other hand, when I take dianabol, I get a general sense of well-being, good but not great size gains, and the ability to keep eating. It sounds like I should keep taking dianabol and drop the anadrol, right? Wrong. I get massive male pattern baldness from dianabol, which I do not experience from anadrol. I have an increase in blood pressure levels at doses that are high enough to match my gains from anadrol, and I have to shorten my cycles because of the massive dosages I take to get good gains. So in all, I get some side effects from each that I would like to avoid, while still retaining the great benefits that I can only get from each product.

anadrol is well known for its ability to cause massive size and strength increases, and as we all know, a stronger muscle has to become a bigger muscle with enough calories to feed it. dianabol gives me large, quality muscle gains without as much water retention as anadrol. So what is the compromise? Do I take one during one cycle and then the other product during my next cycle?

The answer is no to both. There is no need to short change yourself gains in either department when you can have your Cake and eat it too. I am not alone in my assessments of both products. Most guys have similar issues of massive water retention, headaches and loss of appetite with anadrol, and MPB and fewer gains with dianabol comparatively. So, the best thing we can do is decrease our dosages of both products to cut down on side-effects and take them at the same time to increase the benefits.

My recommendation is to take both products in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. dianabol has been found to work much better for quality gains when taken in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. High doses have severe side effects in some users, a loss of all gains with cessation of the product because of the short cycle (4-6 weeks) and most of the aforementioned side-effects.

Your dosages will be cycle history dependent but when I was at the peak of my career, I was taking cycles of 200mg dianabol for 6 weeks per cycle, or 250-300mg anadrol per 6 week cycle. In later cycles when I decided to combine the two products together, I was able to drop my dianabol use to 50mg per day, and my anadrol use to 100mg per day and because of the synergistic effect of the two products combined, the effect was similar to high doses of each but with none of the sides. There is something very synergistic when taking these two products together with just a simple cycle of testosterone and deca -durabolin .

I would run my anadrol cycles for 8 weeks at that dose and my dianabol cycles for 10 weeks at that low dose with no Liver toxic effects as proven by my quarterly blood tests. I did not have to take liver protectants, but I recommend them for most users. I no longer had to watch my blood pressure, my water retention was minimal compared to earlier cycles, and I was able to continue eating massive amounts of food because I did not experience appetite loss from a massive dose of anadrol.

I highly recommend on your next bulking cycle you try the following: A base cycle of test and deca, add in the anadrol and dianabol mix, and some Nolvadex. You will be able to control your water retention, Liver toxicity, and other side effects by controlling your dosages. Your doses will vary from mine, but just adjust accordingly and run them for longer periods of time. You will be amazed at the simplicity of this cycle and yet the synergy is un-describable. Your gains will be far better than you have ever had when taking each product alone, your side effects will be less than if you were to take either product in higher doses, thanks to the different biochemical pathways. Everyone already knows that test and anadrol, and deca and dbol are very synergistic. Now combine all four in a cycle and watch yourself just blow up.

pfmahan is offline New Member

Testosterone cycles only

Hi Ronnie, great thread, already on my 3rd time reading through it, you present info worth absorbing. And with all you've been through you are a real encouragement. I know you have answered this before, but mabye you can explain it to me so I understand it. I will be starting my 3rd reload in 2 weeks. I have used nothing but testosterone for the cycles. 1st one was 500mg, second 750mg, and for the 3rd it will be 1g. My question is can I continue to increase each time with test only, or is their a certain point where I should add another compound. I thought as long as you increase anabolics each reload you would continue to see results. Thanks in advance for any answer!!

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron, this last cycle I was running MENT (Acetate), Masteron P, NPP. A week before my deload I started adding 200 mg Test E Mon. and Thurs. It's the first time I've done a reload with all fast esters like this one. Usually I have either test Enth, Cyp or Sust, as a base, or run Prop for my deload at 350-525 mg. Anyway, WOW!!! Unbelievable how my strength dropped during this last week!! I was squatting 462 lbs for 6 reps on my first working set last week for instance. This week I knew I would have to drop the weight and go for high reps. I was doing my second warm up set at 375 lbs when I realized that like it or not, this was my first working set, not a warm up after all. Like I said, WOW!! I got 10 reps but just barely!!! Almost panicked was thinking about 1 ml of prop being afraid I'd waste away!! I haven't done that since I thought I'd wait to get your opinion on the subject. Like I said, I led the thing by a week and still felt like the rug was jerked out from under me. I'm wondering if this is cool or if you'd leave in say 400 mg of enth during future reloads, deload with prop or just do it like I have been?
    Last edited by The Titan99; 05-13-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=VASCULAR VINCE;6006776]bigron..number 1 ASS building exercise ...for females??? Smith machine barbell lunges using a (reebok step up as used in aerobics/body pump classes in order to get down deeper and make those glutes work even harder than a standard lunge.). /QUOTE]above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 05-14-2012 at 06:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pfmahan View Post
    Hi Ronnie, great thread, already on my 3rd time reading through it, you present info worth absorbing. And with all you've been through you are a real encouragement. I know you have answered this before, but mabye you can explain it to me so I understand it. I will be starting my 3rd reload in 2 weeks. I have used nothing but testosterone for the cycles. 1st one was 500mg, second 750mg, and for the 3rd it will be 1g. My question is can I continue to increase each time with test only, or is their a certain point where I should add another compound. You'll reach a point where another anabolic will have to be used if you are looking at maximal gains but if you are a recreational lifter you can get by with just using test.. I thought as long as you increase anabolics each reload you would continue to see results. You will up to a point. Most find that anything over 1.5 -2 grams of test weekly is a waste and the side effects become too much to handle. Thanks in advance for any answer!!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    Bigron...is masteron .....strong enough to prevent.......prostate cancer......from aromatizing anabolics??? Why is arimidex pushed so much??? I am assuming you are under the impression that estrogen causes prostate cancer but this has never been proven. In fact, androgens such as testosterone has been thought to play a role in the development of prostate cancer. Other types of hormones, such as (IGF-1) may also be associated with some types of prostate cancer. That said, we don't really know for certain what causes prostate cancer but we do know that prostate cancer will not develop if young males are castrated which eliminates androgen output. We also know that guys who develop prostate cancer are put on estrogen inorder to keep it from spreading or becoming worse even though estrogen is a known carcogenic to some degree. Estrogen can also help protect the prostate from inflammation and carogenesis. CLEAR AS MUD..EH!? [B]I am of the opinion that steroids like testosterone that convert over to estrogen have never been proven to cause prostate cancer and any steroid could cause the prostate to become enlarged in some people. So, no one really knows what causes prostate cancer at this time! If estrogen where the culprit then I would say yes to masteron being strong enough to prevent prostate cancer from forming in general but there's no conclusive evidence about what really causes prostate cancer. All we really know is that smoking causes cancer in many cases! Arimidex is nothing special and too strong for some people because it lowers estrogen too far and it can cause miserable side effects. It became popular on the boards back in the 90's and it just sort of hung around as a staple drug if needed. [/B]
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 05-14-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Hey Ronnie you have helped me before and I have made grat gains running your program. Just read this article that was posted and wanted to get your thoughts on it.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.T7FNSIl5nTo

BeetleBlue is offline New Member
    Hey Ron,

I'm a new poster who's just started your Slingshot system for the first time. I love it so far, but I'm looking for some clarification. Please excuse the obsessive-compulsive nature of these questions! I'm fully aware of the fact that I can be overly nitpicky, but I just wanna make sure I fully understand the principles behind your program.

The first is in regards to the rep ranges you recommend for isolation exercises. You have compound exercises performed in the 4-6 range, 8-10 range, and 12-15 range. But for isolation exercises such as Bicep curls, your routine only includes sets in the 8-10 rep range. Is there a specific reason for this? I'm assuming that perhaps smaller muscles don't require such a varied range of attack for complete development?

And for future reference, I had a couple questions in regards to a Super-Blast cycle. You recommend focusing only on lower rep-ranges, IE: 4-6 for compound, 6-8 for isolation. But you would still up the rep-ranges during a deload (in conjunction with halving the sets, of course) on a Super-Blast, right? And if so, how high would you recommending going? IE: 6-8 for compounds, 8-10 for isolation?

Thanks!

above
    you..always make sense ron!!! thanks a bunch bro!!

Thread Information