Page 103 of 138 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,120 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=daniel20;6050283]Thanks for answering my question on the vitamin b5. I might see if my doc will prescribe me doxycycline first before I go for accutane. She has me using a topical cream DUAC which seems to be helping slightly. I think doxycycline is the next one she will prescribe if this acne doesn't clear up!

My question is why exactly do AAS users have to monitor RBC and why do we have to give blood every 4-6 months etc? Well, you don't have to give blood every 4-6 months but it's a good idea for some if you are one of these people who have a large spike in hemocratic levels. This helps thin out the blood some and prevents it from getting too thick (viscous-"having relatively high resistance to flow!") which could potentially cause a stroke or blood clot, but its very rare! Also, taking a baby aspirin daily can be a wise choice for some but not everyone. Those with stomach issues should avoid aspirin. I thought that you can't give blood because of the AAS in our system? You would do it while on a deload or while during pct. This way the receiver of your blood would not be affected in a negative way. Having testosterone in your system is perfectly fine when giving blood. A endocrinologist taught me this procedure to help lower hemocratic levels quickly. /QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    cant decide between masteron and primo Ron what would your preference be? Ive heard great things about masteron, not heard much about primo but its quite a bit more expensive compared to masteron (from my source anyway) and some of my friends swear by it
    thanks
    Masteron is at least as effective as Primobolan per milligram for mass gain and for fat loss, and is even better for libido, strength and hardening due to it's androgenic/anti-estrogenic attributes. I would choose masteron along with some test!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-23-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel20 View Post
    Great post!
    Though what are the disadvantages of NOT running the 500iu of HCG on cycle, if we are still to use high dosages of HCG 3-4 weeks post cycle regardless of whether HCG was ran during the 20 week blast?) There's always a chance that if you allow your testes to become completely desensitized over the length of a 20 week slingshot steroid cycle, you might not regain full testicular function or that it could take longer than the standard 4 weeks.This is certainly not the norm but still a possibility none-the-less.Nothing is set in stone in terms of regaining testicular function but enough people have cycled that we have a pretty good baseline to go by. If you are young and want kids I would use hcg during the entire cycle. In fact, I would take it a step further by getting your sperm frozen and stored away for safe-keeping just in case you became infertile it the future. You have nothing to lose by having your sperm frozen. Trust me on this one!
    above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-23-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=VASCULAR VINCE;6051014]big ron...letro possibly increase prostrate cancer..from making body more androgenic ????In theory, taking any form of anti-es could promote an enlarged prostate and even prostate cancer due to making the body more androgenic but so could excess dht and estrogen. I am of the opinion no one knows and that it has to do with genetics because by the time men are in their 80's or 90′s, most will suffer from BPH and some will have prostate cancer and not even know it due to genetic programming. It's just like heart disease! For example, some people think cancer is caused by the foods we eat/enviroment but young kids get cancer and they have not had much time to be exposed to the chemicals we breath, drink, and eat. I think it gets back to them having a weak immune system from birth which allows cancer to manifest itself at a very early age. Some people have heart disease at an early age even if they take care of themselves where as others live to be very old before having a heart condition and some eat tons of greasy/sugary foods and do not exercise!? Once again we are back back to genetics!

Here's food for thought-"Growth Hormone does not cause cancer but it accelerate the growth of pre-existing cancer cells." Also, recent studies suggest estrogen does not cause breast cancer yet estrogen is known to accelerate the growth of pre-existing cancer cell in breast tissues. However, eliminating estrogen by using anti-es is not a cure for breast cancer once it develops. These things tell me that most forms of cancer is started and can continue due tosome form of break down in our immune system or some kind of chemical reaction going inside the body we have yet to discover. All cancer does not show up on ct scan. You should not sit around worrying about things of this nature because you really don't have much control over these matters. Eventually we will all die from something. That's why I always say enjoy your life here on earth now to the best of your ability because no one is assured anything in terms of longevity. Sure you can hurt your body by living recklessly but being paranoid over every little thing is a waste of time and some things are not meant to be figured out. That's why I live by faith!

[U]NOTE: Prostate cancer and an enlarged prostate are not caused by one in the same even though they both can occur simultaneously. Androgens not estrogen seem to be the culprit of an enlarged prostate. In 1955 Dr Ziegler, who was the Russians team physician developed d-bol because it had less androgenic properties than test and the Russian's where taking so much test it caused their prostates to swell. Some had to use a catheter just to urinate so they must have been taking unreal amounts daily because I have known of a few people to take 3 grams of test weekly for several years non-stop and have no issues so they may have taken upwards of 2 or more grams of test daily. Wouldn't surprise me..lol.. But they did not develop prostate cancer as far as we know! So, cancer it's caused by a variety of risk factors which are not clearly understood by the medical profession and may never befigured out in our life time. If Testosterone alone caused prostate cancer, then a lot of young guys would be getting prostate cancer. However, it appears from current research that androgens over the long haul (dependent upon your genetic make-up) may be a major factor in causing prostate cancer and estrogen may accelerate it's growth once it begins. Furthermore, adding strong anti-es such as aromasin , letro and arimidex to your steroid cycles does not appear to block stimulation of the prostrate like some think. Androgenic steroids stimulate mostly the inner prostate where hypetrophy begins but cancer of the prostate develops in peripheral areas of the gland. [/U]
    /QUOTE]above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-26-2012 at 07:49 AM.

jpowell is offline Banned
    sup bro--subscribing here, is the info up to date. i have been reading from the first post.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Hey Ronnie...coming towards the end of my 8 week blast. Prior to this I took 7 weeks and cruised. Decided to change up my cycle and run 1500mgs Test E, 1200mgs Tren E, 100mgs/daily of Winstrol and got a hold of Methylated Tren (WOW). Ran 4 weeks of the methylated tren, was blown away with the results I got in the first 4 weeks, how lean and hard I got. My liver enzymes had to be out of the roof, started having stomach problems and couldnt hold down food. Canceled out the methylated tren and things have calmed down. Also decided to cut the winny off at 6 weeks. Was curious as where to go from here. I really want to lean down, still do not have a 6 pack and would really like to cut down and get this unwanted body fat off. Was going to add in 50mcg's of T3 for 8 weeks as you suggested.Should I stay the course and continue to develop muscle maturity or should I take this next 8 week blast and cut down?? If I was to want to cut down, would I want to drop my Test to low levels and up my winstrol, maybe tren or masteron ? Ive also been debating taking a break from the Tren, im just warn out from the sides, lethargy, moody, sweats etc. Whats your thoughts?? Oh Ronnie, I also just started IGF-1 LR3 on my 5th day. 40mcg/daily right after work out. Running for 25 days then taking 20 days off and then upping to 80mcg/daily next go round.
    Last edited by Gi812Many; 06-25-2012 at 12:12 AM.

daniel20 is offline New Member
    So Ronnie, do you say to start HCG at 500iu a week in week 1 with first pin of AAS in reloads? We always see a lot of senior members and vets saying to start at week 3-4 for a cycle? Thanks

doc.martinez is offline New Member
    I am completly new to this and have no clue what to use to start off i need to burn fat while building any suggestions on what would work best to start

daniel20 is offline New Member
    Also Ronnie, what do you recommend for cardio? HIIT etc?? I was thinking of adding in HIIT on an exercise bike 3 times a week post workout (not leg day!) for about 20 mins (5 min warmup,1min rest, 1 min high intensity for 20mins). I am already around 500 cals under maintenance but seemed to have stalled with regards to fat loss. I think I am at about 9-10%? What do you think from the avi?
    Diet is around 280g protein, 170g carbs, 50g fat then I refeed every saturday with about 350g carbs, 200g protein, 60g fats. Anything you can see wrong?
    Thanks!

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    NOTE FOR COMPETITORS OR THOSE WHO STAY ON STEROIDS MOST OF THE YEAR: At the end of your 6 month cycles to have blood work checked, drop the hcg 1 week before the test leaves your system. For example, you would drop hcg two weeks before your last test-e injection. Now if you are ending the cycle deloading with orals you would drop the hcg 7 days before your last oral dosage. This will allow for hormone levels to lower yet not in excess, while helping LH begin from your pituitary gland-hence stimulating your testes to begin producing test again. Full recovery begins when you are off hcg because your system will not release its own LH until the hcg begins leaving your system.

Using hcg at 500 iu weekly during a steroid cycle will help prevent testicular degeneration. When causing the the testis to not function due to not using hcg during a 20 week slingshot cycle, leydig cell volume decreases by almost 100 percent. If you have allowed your testes to desensitize over the length of a basic 20 week slingshot cycle by not using 500 ius of hcg weekly, then you would require a high dosage of hcg at the end of your cycle for around 3-4 weeks to regain normal testicular function.This same rule applies to those who stay on long cycles and use 500 iu of hcg weekly (you will still need high dosages of hcg for 3-4 weeks post cycle after being on 6 months straight even though 500 iu of hcg was used throughout entire cycle). Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 250 iu of hcg administered twice a week should be sufficient enough to preserve most testicular function without creating desensitization that can be caused by using higher doses for lengthy periods of time. It is important that low doses of hcg are started at the beginning of the cycle. Also, it’s important to discontinue the hcg around 1 week before you start a full blown pct of 2500 iu eod for 3-4 weeks so that your leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitize some to your body’s own LH production
    Great post and also very good advice to me as a competitor, ron...

Do you think 2500IU per shot in PCT isn't too much? I mean for damaging the leydig cells..
    The 2500IU EOD shot in PCT is intended by Dr. Scally to shock the testes after they are dormant during the cycle (not using HCG), isn't it?
    Considering I have used 250IU of HCG twice a week throughout the cycle, could I use smaller dose of HCG in PCT?

What's your thought on SWIFTO's PCT advice? He uses the basic of Dr. Scally Revised PCT in anabolics 10th edition but adjust the dose of HCG a little..
    SWIFTO advocate using 250-500IU of HCG twice per week during the cycle and then blasting / ramping up the HCG to 500-1000IU EOD for 14-21 days then start SERM.

Many thanks for the great advice & help, Ron..
    You're the man, bro...
    Last edited by Yellow; 06-27-2012 at 04:14 AM. Reason: adding words

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Hey Ronnie...coming towards the end of my 8 week blast. Prior to this I took 7 weeks and cruised. Decided to change up my cycle and run 1500mgs Test E, 1200mgs Tren E, 100mgs/daily of Winstrol and got a hold of Methylated Tren (WOW). Ran 4 weeks of the methylated tren, was blown away with the results I got in the first 4 weeks, how lean and hard I got. My liver enzymes had to be out of the roof, started having stomach problems and couldnt hold down food. Canceled out the methylated tren and things have calmed down. Methylated tren is just too hard on the body IMO but you will make gains using it. Wise choice discontinuing that drug! Also decided to cut the winny off at 6 weeks. Was curious as where to go from here. I really want to lean down, still do not have a 6 pack and would really like to cut down and get this unwanted body fat off. Was going to add in 50mcg's of T3 for 8 weeks as you suggested.Should I stay the course and continue to develop muscle maturity or should I take this next 8 week blast and cut down?? I would cut down since you want to lose body fat. Test/masteron/winstrol/t-3 is sufficient to achieve your goal given diet,training, and cardio are in check. If I was to want to cut down, would I want to drop my Test to low levels and up my winstrol, maybe tren or masteron ? Ive also been debating taking a break from the Tren, im just warn out from the sides, lethargy, moody, sweats etc.I agree it's time to get off the tren! Whats your thoughts?? 750 mgs of test weekly, 300 mgs of masteron weekly, 50 mgs of winstrol daily, and 33-50 mcgs of t-3 daily. Oh Ronnie, I also just started IGF-1 LR3 on my 5th day. 40mcg/daily right after work out. Running for 25 days then taking 20 days off and then upping to 80mcg/daily next go round. I would stay on 40mcgs of IGF-LR3 daily non-stop because protein hormones like IGF-1 and GH don't give fast results but rather steady consistent gains over a long period of time. When you begin running more than 40 mcgs daily for a lengthy period, receptor downgrade increases so I feel it's best to use less for longer periods when it comes to IGF-1 LR3.

above
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-29-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    So Ronnie, do you say to start HCG at 500iu a week in week 1 with first pin of AAS in reloads? YES, I FEEL THAT'S THE BEST PLAN! We always see a lot of senior members and vets saying to start at week 3-4 for a cycle? Well, I think they are saying this because it usually takes about 2-3 weeks before they begin feeling a major increase in sex drive and experience testicular atrophy but I believe in getting a head start on preventing testicular atrophy before it begins if you decide to go that route. That said, it would be okay to wait 2-3 weeks into the cycle before starting hcg if desired. Thanks
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doc.martinez View Post
    I am completly new to this and have no clue what to use to start off i need to burn fat while building any suggestions on what would work best to start
    500 mgs of test-e weekly!

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Hey Ron.

I just finished up a 10 week cycle of 600mg test prop/600mg tren ace and finishing up my deload at 300mg test prop/week at the end of this week. I have been running tren for all my reloads for over 18 months now and am burned out.

Due to some issues I think I am gonna run 600mg test e/week for the summer until the end of summer. Ill add some deca come September.

I was curious, considering, I keep my nutrition tight (I am running T3 still to lean out) and keep training as hard as I hopefully am currently (or can, considering any drop in recovery from less over total mg) what can gains, if possible, or losses can I expect from something like this?

Thanks. I really appreciate your advice and Id like to go into this with realistic expectations. I have been pushing the doses higher and higher the last 18 months and this will be the first time I go lower and dont have tren in my cycle.

Blog Entries
    Also Ronnie, what do you recommend for cardio? HIIT etc?? I was thinking of adding in HIIT on an exercise bike 3 times a week post workout (not leg day!) for about 20 mins (5 min warmup,1min rest, 1 min high intensity for 20mins). I am already around 500 cals under maintenance but seemed to have stalled with regards to fat loss. I think I am at about 9-10%? What do you think from the avi? Your avitar looks great. Abs are awesome! I would not do HIIT cardio unless you are training for sports and taking in adequate amoutns of carbs which you are not.. Stick to moderate intensity for longer periods if need be to prevent burning muscle mass and over-training. By the looks of your abs you don't need to lose any more body fat but if you want to go a bit further do more cardio and reduce carbs to 100 per day 6 times per week or go into ketosis. Then you are ready to step on stage but this is not maintainable for the long haul because you will get burned out..
    Diet is around 280g protein, 170g carbs, 50g fat then I refeed every saturday with about 350g carbs, 200g protein, 60g fats. Anything you can see wrong?Looks good! If you start getting too depleted throw in an additonal 50 carbs on wednesdays!Thanks!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    great post and also very good advice to me as a competitor, ron...

Do you think 2500iu per shot in pct isn't too much? I mean for damaging the leydig cells..
    The 2500iu eod shot in pct is intended by dr. Scally to shock the testes after they are dormant during the cycle (not using hcg ), isn't it?
    Considering i have used 250iu of hcg twice a week throughout the cycle, could i use smaller dose of hcg in pct? you could probably get by taking it down to 1500 eod but since you will be usinghcg glong term your body will become more resistant to it's effects-hence the reason i suggested to go ahead and shock it with 2500 ius eod.

what's your thought on swifto's pct advice? He uses the basic of dr. Scally revised pct in anabolics 10th edition but adjust the dose of hcg a little..
    Swifto advocate using 250-500iu of hcg twice per week during the cycle and then blasting / ramping up the hcg to 500-1000iu eod for 14-21 days then start serm. again,swifto's pct would work as well. As long as you are in the ball park you are good to go. There's no cookie cutter plan for pct.many thanks for the great advice & help, ron..
    You're the man, bro...
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    Hey Ron.

I just finished up a 10 week cycle of 600mg test prop/600mg tren ace and finishing up my deload at 300mg test prop/week at the end of this week. I have been running tren for all my reloads for over 18 months now and am burned out.

Due to some issues I think I am gonna run 600mg test e/week for the summer until the end of summer. Ill add some deca come September.

I was curious, considering, I keep my nutrition tight (I am running T3 still to lean out) and keep training as hard as I hopefully am currently (or can, considering any drop in recovery from less over total mg) what can gains, if possible, or losses can I expect from something like this? I think you can expect losses if you stay on t-3 because 500 mgs of test weekly is not enough to support muscle mass while using t-3 IMO unless you are a female or using GH. Women hold onto muscle much easier than males while dieting but they also struggle more to lose their body fat for the most part. Just use the 500 mgs of test and you can maintain most of your gains if you keep training hard and stay with the diet. You might consider adding clen or somethign mild like anavar along with the test to stay harder/stronger! Thanks. I really appreciate your advice and Id like to go into this with realistic expectations. I have been pushing the doses higher and higher the last 18 months and this will be the first time I go lower and dont have tren in my cycle.
    above

CaMeLoT is offline New Member
    Ronnie,

I've been cycling for 3 months (cutting goal) with Test P. 50mg ED. Also, last month I added arimidex (0.5mg ED), proviron (50mg ED) and winstrol (50 mg EOD).

I would like to discontinue cutting, and after two weeks of deload enter reload phase.

Can you give me advice regarding bridging? Should it be the same Test P. with lowered dosage or maybe some other drug?

cmn
    cmn is offline New Member
    Ronnie,

Do you do online personal training (paid)?

cmn

daninho777 is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie, if you could answer please, very important. How would you go about adding HCG in week 9 of a 20 week cycle to regain testicular size and function? feel my testes are losing quite a bit of size.
    and how would you continue using it during second deload and pct in my case?
    Thanks
    Last edited by daninho777; 07-01-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cmn View Post
    Ronnie,

Do you do online personal training (paid)?

cmn
    Yes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daninho777 View Post
    hi ronnie, if you could answer please, very important. How would you go about adding hcg in week 9 of a 20 week cycle to regain testicular size and function? Feel my testes are losing quite a bit of size.
    And how would you continue using it during second deload and pct in my case?
    Thanks
    right now do 2500 ius of hcg eod for 2 weeks then back off to 500 ius weekly divided into two shots per week.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=CaMeLoT;6059692]Ronnie,

I've been cycling for 3 months (cutting goal) with Test P. 50mg ED. Also, last month I added arimidex (0.5mg ED), proviron (50mg ED) and winstrol (50 mg EOD).

I would like to discontinue cutting, and after two weeks of deload enter reload phase.

Can you give me advice regarding bridging? Should it be the same Test P. with lowered dosage or maybe some other drug? Your best choice would be test-e or test-c but since all you have is prop just do 50 mgs 3 times a week (mwf) foryour 2 week deload./QUOTE]above

how doe...s insulin ..increase effectiveness of.... gh???

bigron.. few competitors at our gym..have composed av large list..precontest????

best to come in fuller... or.... drier???

at what time should you be ready before a show??? 1 week out?? 2 weeks out?? day of show???

you say keep sodium in..should it be lowered 1-2 days before a show????

after carb load on tuesday..you said...keep sodium in..carbs back to whatever it took to get condition and small carb load on fri...n..sat??? why the mild carb load fri...n sat night????

diuretics ever needed???? thoughts on bathing in epson salt to further dehydrate????

some mods are saying take tren out before show due to causing water retention ...you say keep tren in..why????

why are some saying keep test in for a show..why do you say drop it????

thoughts on shitloading and consuming dairy... morning of show???

when judges tell compeitors...they placed lower from holding some water...is this true??? or false????

best time to cut off fluids... before going on stage?????

why is 3 day carb load...goingto into a show... so popular???? is it wrong????

best diurectic to use????

should anti-es..like letro..be used once test is dropped??? if so why???? what the need for them???

pros..n...cons..of carbing up hard precontest .verses high sodium and water???

why not taper water..for a few days..precontest ???

what if someone has a very fast metabolism...cannot stay carbed up fully.. with huge carb load....on tues before a sat show???????

Thread Information