Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Project diet

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty
    howd you feel on the clen+dmaa+addy? sounds like a fun stack!
    I seriously had to force myself off the eleptical this morning. I feel like I could do cardio all day!!!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks for the reply.

sorry I cant help with the contest prep.

why dont you pm cape? he has done a few.

where is fireguy when you need him

Blog Entries
    Wow I've eaten sooooo much in such a short amount of time..... Uhhhhhh

Did you drop the GH and what's the deal with the frag....you notice anything from it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    Did you drop the GH and what's the deal with the frag....you notice anything from it?
    Yea I ran out of hgh and the two kits i ordered never came in so I went with peptides.... Don't really know what's doin what at this point... I can see veins in my stomach again and I'm down just over 40lbs. Dosing the peptides is such a pain in the ass.... Man when I can finally get a legit hgh site how much easier and cheaper bodybuilding will be.

Just curious b/c I always heard frag was worthless but I've never ran it.

What GH were you on?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    Just curious b/c I always heard frag was worthless but I've never ran it.

What GH were you on?
    Seems like every time I get a few kits its a different brand... I had about three kig kits two blue top ip and a yellow top ip... And my first on this run was green top elotropin. I'm beginning to think they were all shitty so I went back to peptides. I always go baxk and forth. 6-8mos on one then 6-8 months the other... Depends on availability of what seems to be legitimate hgh
    Last edited by human project; 01-16-2013 at 06:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    1-15-13 cheat day!!!!!!!!!!

Holly shit I've been doin work!!!! Ill take pics tomorrow when I finish loading up... I never realized how crazy a cheat day can make you blow up when you've been eating perfectly... I feel like god and am sooooo happy all day... Big difference from the miserable person I've been.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    dude im pumped to see the pics. Whats your weight right now?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer
    dude im pumped to see the pics. Whats your weight right now?
    After I got off the 7.25 trail yesterday pretty much fasted I actually weighed 221lbs. Other than then I've only ever saw 227lbs and usually get on at 230-231 for the past two weeks. After my cheat day yesterday I was up to 233 but I'm sure ill go right back to 228-229 by the end of today.

Blog Entries
    1-16-13

Wake up 6:30

7:00 hgh frag 200mcg

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    After I got off the 7.25 trail yesterday pretty much fasted I actually weighed 221lbs. Other than then I've only ever saw 227lbs and usually get on at 230-231 for the past two weeks. After my cheat day yesterday I was up to 233 but I'm sure ill go right back to 228-229 by the end of today.
    nice man. how far out are you from your show?

Blog Entries

nice man. how far out are you from your show?
    March 15th is d day

Blog Entries
    1-17-13 I took the past couple days off and man do I feel great. Last night I had one of the best leg workouts of my life and lately I've been lifting like shit... I think I'm going to incorporate a couple days off ever 2-3wks from now on.... Even if all I get is a beast leg workout its well worth it.

3:30 hgh frag 200mcg

4:45 200mcg ghrp 2

Wake up 8:15 hgh frag 200mcg
    100mg tren a
    400mg test blend
    50mg proviron
    80mcg clen
    .25mg Letro
    2 pumps andro gel

9:30 30g whey protein isolate
    250iu hcg

10:00 1/2lb fish tilipia
    1 cup cooked white rice

12:00 4oz beef top round
    1/2 cup white rice cooked

1:30 4oz top round
    1/2 cup white rice

2:15 100 calorie muscle milk
    50mg d Bol

2:30 ghrp 2 200mcg
    Cjc 100mcg

3:00 7g bcaa
    2g glutamine
    2 pumps andro gel

3:15 60g whey protein isolate
    16oz skim milk

8:00 60g whey protein isolate
    16oz skim milk

9:30 4pz fish tilipia
    1/2 cup rice
    .5mg arimidex

10:30 tren a 100mg
    Npp 100mg
    Last edited by human project; 01-17-2013 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by human project

March 15th is d day
    Awesome! 8 more weeks until sweet victory

Blog Entries
    1-19-13 I didn't give up... I just think I need a couple days where I don't write my diet and workout program down and maybe be a little lenient over the next week maybe even two... I'm getting way too weak and I'm beginning to feel sore all the time. I need to back off a few days and let my body and mind heal. Ill be back I'n a few days fellas.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    keep at it HP...we got yo back!

bump...where you at HP??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty
    bump...where you at HP??
    I'm coming in wayyyyy too early and already burning muscle. I talked to the most experienced bodybuilder I know and he's taking over my diet and training starting next sat.... We've decided to take a short break.... Now I'm not eating like shit but still eating till I'm full. Not a bunch of shit food but ill have a few lbs of boneless chicken wings and my 5th meal "dinner" at nonas every night this week and let my body and most of all my mind rest. I'm easily under 5% now and I have a hernia that needs to get looked at before I lift or do any more cardio..... Didnt think it was that bad but the either the 1000lb tire or the yolk did me in today..... Next sat its back on full blast; "as long as im healthy.... i know my body pretty well and I rebound like crazy in under 10 days so having a week off just before my last 6week run will really help me get my fullness and strength back.

I'm coming in wayyyyy too early and already burning muscle. I talked to the most experienced bodybuilder I know and he's taking over my diet and training starting next sat.... We've decided to take a short break.... Now I'm not eating like shit but still eating till I'm full. Not a bunch of shit food but ill have a few lbs of boneless chicken wings and my 5th meal "dinner" at nonas every night this week and let my body and most of all my mind rest. I'm easily under 5% now and I have a hernia that needs to get looked at before I lift or do any more cardio..... Didnt think it was that bad but the either the 1000lb tire or the yolk did me in today..... Next sat its back on full blast; "as long as im healthy.... i know my body pretty well and I rebound like crazy in under 10 days so having a week off just before my last 6week run will really help me get my fullness and strength back.
    That's crazy man. I almost feel as if you are not human lol..I wish the best of luck to you. I'm curious to see how this last stretch will play out. Ou have any current pics?

Blog Entries

That's crazy man. I almost feel as if you are not human lol..I wish the best of luck to you. I'm curious to see how this last stretch will play out. Ou have any current pics?
    No pics I need to take some but at this low bf I'm so hit and miss... I look like shit one min and two hours later look great.. Ill try to get some up bud; thanks for the props. I sure hope this hernia thing is nothing but its really kinda got me freaked out.

No pics I need to take some but at this low bf I'm so hit and miss... I look like shit one min and two hours later look great.. Ill try to get some up bud; thanks for the props. I sure hope this hernia thing is nothing but its really kinda got me freaked out.
    I hear ya man. At least you know when you need to get something checked out. I know several people who have out off stuff like that and paid for it later.

Sorry to hear bud.

Is the hernia inguinal or umbilical?

Any word on the hernia yet?

I'm hungry for an update! How is the prep going?

Blog Entries
    Sorry man... No one really was paying attention so I stopped posting...'I'll start updating tomorrow bub... Thanks for paying attention man... Way to go on hitting 240lbs btw next big number and milestone is 1/8 or a ton "250!!!!" That was the most exciting weight for me to hit... Now I can't wait for 300=)

Sorry man... No one really was paying attention so I stopped posting...'I'll start updating tomorrow bub... Thanks for paying attention man... Way to go on hitting 240lbs btw next big number and milestone is 1/8 or a ton "250!!!!" That was the most exciting weight for me to hit... Now I can't wait for 300=)
    No worries man. Ill be looking forward to it. Thanks. I can't wait for 250. Is your show a national qualifier? Or a national level?

Blog Entries

No worries man. Ill be looking forward to it. Thanks. I can't wait for 250. Is your show a national qualifier? Or a national level?
    National qualifier

National qualifier
    Awesome man. Im planning on one in October thts a qualifier. You going to do the usa's once you hit that level?

Blog Entries

Awesome man. Im planning on one in October thts a qualifier. You going to do the usa's once you hit that level?
    I want to go as far as I possibly can... I want to compete in as many shows as possible over the next year so I can actually get good at the competition part... "Posing, dialing in diet, water, sodium, carb loading, ect"... Now that I am under 5% I don't ever wanna bulk again lol..... I look soooooo much better lean; I can't believe how gross I looked around 280... Lookin back at pics I can't believe I let myself go like that..... I thought I was getting huge lol ya my face got huge. Now I'm 230 and I look wayyyyy biggggeerrrr

Awesome man! I want to do the same. You have at updated pics or are you going to wait until after the show? If we ever en up in the same place for some odd reason we have to train together. Looking forward to the results man

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Wow HP, your dedication is insane. That last daily log (post 174) is crazy how you have that many important intake details of food, supps, injections etc. all the best man, can't wait to see his pics

How are things going man? Your almost there!

Blog Entries
    I've been dead man..... So many times at work today I was in mid sentence and forgot what I was talking about.... Being this drained and depleted is becoming unbearable... I can't wait for a double cheese burger!!!!!! Speaking of when do you start chowing down??? I hate to say it but I probably won't till after the show bc I'm too afraid to mess up anything....

I've been dead man..... So many times at work today I was in mid sentence and forgot what I was talking about.... Being this drained and depleted is becoming unbearable... I can't wait for a double cheese burger!!!!!! Speaking of when do you start chowing down??? I hate to say it but I probably won't till after the show bc I'm too afraid to mess up anything....
    That's a tough feeling to deal with! I chowder down after pre judging!! It's a good feeling!

kfizzle187 is offline Junior Member
    First off mad props to you bro! I just got on this forum a few hrs ago after finding the app and this is my first post, just been reading a lot and I actually just read all 20pgs of your thread like it was a book I couldn't put down. Makes me want to log my next cycle in May (will be my second one 12 wks) I wasn't going to post anything and then I saw where u said nobody is paying attention anyway, so I just wanted to let you know you've given me my motivation for a while! Thanks for sharing and best of luck to you in your competition!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kfizzle187
    First off mad props to you bro! I just got on this forum a few hrs ago after finding the app and this is my first post, just been reading a lot and I actually just read all 20pgs of your thread like it was a book I couldn't put down. Makes me want to log my next cycle in May (will be my second one 12 wks) I wasn't going to post anything and then I saw where u said nobody is paying attention anyway, so I just wanted to let you know you've given me my motivation for a while! Thanks for sharing and best of luck to you in your competition!!!
    Thanks bud... Having a log really helps... It holds you accountable to stick to your plan... Consistency is key but the hardest part IMHO.. Make sure to let me know when you post your log and ill subscribe to it

kfizzle187 is offline Junior Member
    OK will do! It can't come fast enough lol! Mid May come on already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Keep at it HP, its all worth it in the end brother

I destroyed a fat quesadilla burger and mountain of fries from applebees in between prejudging and the night show. The show is won during pre-judging anyways, dont be shy!! And go figure, I looked better at the night show LOL

Blog Entries
    Back to the drawing board.....

3-17-13

4:20 3iu hgh

8:51 1cup pasteurized egg whites

9:15 multi vitamins
    25mcg t4
    3G glut amine
    3G arginine
    1220mg fenugreek

9:30 ghrp 2 200mcg
    100mcg cjc 1295 w/o Dac

9:40-10:45 lifted chest

10:50 5iu slin
    Creatine shake 35g sugar

11:00 45g dextrose
    60g whey isolate

11:20 cyto gainer

12:00 8oz beef
    8oz potatoe

12:20 few pieces of buffalo chicken pizza "I deserve it!!!"

12:25 8oz acai superfood juice 8oz
    140 cals

12:30 started sipping bsn true mass shake with just under a half gallon of skim milk which I plan to keep adding water too and drinking through the rest of the day....

12:45 ghrp 2 200mcg
    Cic 100mcg

12:51 2120mg fenugreek

1:00 added controlled labs purple wrath to a power aid zero

1:15 1 cup pasteurized egg whites

1:45 60mcg t3
    Milk thistle

2:15 large portion of my BSN True mass and skim milk

2:45 pre natal vitamin

3:15 met rx protein bar
    Finished the rest of my weight gainer shake

3:40 handful of good and plenty

4:00 huge meal "not gonna post everything bc it will take too long and really no point" ill start with a lb of meat and then it's all I can eat

7:15 1iu hgh

7:30 fenugreek 1220mg
    Glutamine 3G

8:20 1 cup pasteurized egg whites

8:35 1iu hgh

9:00 35min cardio 3.5mph 3.5 incline
    Quick pump up for conditioning classic pics

9:50 few handfuls of chocolate covered acai berries
    32oz skim milk

Between 10:00-11:45
    Big ass bowl of cereal
    1 cup
    Two ribeye sandwiches 8oz beef and 3 slices of pepper jack cheese
    Last edited by human project; 03-17-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Thread Information