Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    oh and buff, i can only hope your progress is going well too. i know ur doin fine... but just wanted to be there for you for once

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    No need to thank me man. You're doing all the work.

1buffsob

humbling. and you are humble too.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    oh and buff, i can only hope your progress is going well too. i know ur doin fine... but just wanted to be there for you for once
    Unless you're a plastic surgeon that specializes in liposuction, you're of no use to me.

Seriously, things are going well. Strength and mass are steadily progressing, while fat loss is doing the same. I need to pick it up a bit for these next 6 weeks. Maximum cardio, which is the real clincher for me. Diet is always strict, but fat burning is real slow unless I push cardio to over 6 hours a week.

On a side note, gaining 23lbs in the course of 36 hours really messes with your head. Damn carb up days. LOL

1buffsob

haha i had mine, but i don't think i gained that much. i just ran a cup of oats (cooked) in every meal on sunday. helped out as i could see fullness regained before the end of the day.

50 mins of cardio this morning to the T.

now i have a general question for anyone, which is less beneficial. keeping your heart rate too low, or too high? some evenings i feel like just fast walking and i keep my heart rate around the 155bpm range. if i do that for 45mins i will still have some fat burn right. i would think it would be better than keeping it too high for a period of time. just curious as to what u guys think.

For you, the low side would work better. You're not taking any anti-catabolic supplements or hormones and are already pretty lean. You're at a point where keeping LBM is more important than fat loss. Better to play it safe, and keep the cardio HR low IMO.

1buffsob

yep, that's what i was figuring. i may up the time of my morning sessions to an hour, but keep the heart rate lower around 55-60%.

oh sorry, BY THE WAY, giants advised me to take an anticatabolic supp for the last 4 weeks of my cutter, and i will be starting that on monday and concluding with it for my final 4 weeks.

That's what I would do, but I know you wanted to try and do it all without any supplemental aids. What supplement did he recommend?

1buffsob

Reduce XT -by SNS

for its advanced corticol reduction/prevention. and it can also start protein synthesis, the way L-leucine can. so the thought process is, if i keep upping my amino intake and start taking this for 4 weeks i will save more mass.

about the "without supps"... i initially did want to do that, but now i know i could, BUT at the expense of LBM. if i were much bigger i would do it, but at my size i don't want to lose any mass at this point. so it is a victory i know i could achieve i just want to finish the cut, but in a smarter way and preserve my already "not-a-whole-lot" mass.

about the "without supps"... i initially did want to do that, but now i know i could, BUT at the expense of LBM. if i were much bigger i would do it, but at my size i don't want to lose any mass at this point. so it is a victory i know i could achieve i just want to finish the cut, but in a smarter way and preserve my already "not-a-whole-lot" mass.
    That's what I would do. It aint like you're using ancilleries, so who cares. You're putting in the hard work and effort to make it happen. I won't think any less of you.

Never used Reduce XT, don't take many supplements. But if Giants says it's good, you can take it as fact. Hell, if he says a pissant can pull a freight train, you hook the son of a bitch up.

1buffsob

haha i agree totally.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'll take the time to read the whole thread tommorow, I just noticed, I just wanna say that by the looks of your avatar you look great novastepp!

thanks a lot bor. i can use all the kind words and motivation anyone wants to throw my way.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Yeah, I know how much it helps

IronAdam is offline Member
    Why didn't you wanna use any supps?

just to do it suppless... and i definately could. but i would lose lbm. i'm not big enough yet, so after a few more bulkers i will do the cutter completely and get down to 5% without supps.

got real shnouzed last night, met a cool chick, and still woke up and did cardio

but i did eat away from diet, but still very clean and good sources of carbs (oats). so it really wasn't a bad thing. all good!

You drank brother?

1buffsob

yeah i did, first day off of work today in a long time and until july4th. so a bunch of us had a get together and got wasted. i hadn't planned on getting drunk but games began and me and this girl lisa, kicked ass and kept on winning so drunkenness was inevitable at that point. i know i know... not good. but i didn't splurge on food and drank a ton of water until i lost comprehension and passed out. still good on the diet and cardio otherwise.

Your cellular activity is gonna be screwed for the next day or two, but you'll be good after that. I'd grab as much cardio as you can right now to burn that shit out of your system.

Hey, we all gotta live a little. No worries.

1buffsob

BTW, what happened to your old gal? The REALLY hot one you had as your avvy for a while.

i decided to break it off with her. wasn't working out us being apart all of the time. she ended up questioning me and losing trust for absolutely no reason as well. i was always faithful and honest with her clear up to the point of me telling her it wasn't working and added stress to my life wouldn't help fat loss (ok a little joke there but honestly i told her it wasn't going to work). it was more of a hassle than anything really. distance and time was the cause of death. but living alone and not having anyone isn't necessarily a bad thing for a while. i mean i have plenty of friends, but i like to be alone a lot. super outgoing, intelligent, but i like to keep a clear head.

anywho, enough of the ramble. i did do cardio a lot today, and i do realize things will be out of sorts cellularly for a few days, but i am going to stay on track regardless.

Sorry to hear about the old lady. Happy to hear everything is back on track.

1buffsob

it isn't really bothering me at all. things were headed downhill for a while. but aside frm that. u ever feel really lonely? i have been having these depressionlike feelings a lot lately.

oh well. it, along with every other problem i have faced, will fade and pass.

Depression seems to go hand in hand with cutting. I'm bi-polar at the moment. One minute, I'm on top of the world, then I'm depressed as hell for absolutely no reason. And I'm not even on tren . LOL

On break days, I am excessively happy. No one can shut me up if I have a full stomach. haha

1buffsob

yeah tends to be the general consensus. i hate it. i can be up...way up. but i can get down... way down.

IronAdam is offline Member
    yeah tends to be the general consensus. i hate it. i can be up...way up. but i can get down... way down.
    I know what you mean...cutting's a bitch Good luck with the new chick

no new girl yet... going to fly solo for a while.

time for cardio

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    On the up side you look really good... so if you're ever down you should try to remember the progress you've made because that's a huge accomplishment in itself, especially since you're done it all natural.. Iknow it can be difficult to "see teh light" sometimes though...

yeah ur exactly right. i am so excited for bulking this fall (in like 6-7 weeks). it is always difficult to look past the present into the future to see the end product or whatever you hope to accomplish. i just keep telling myself i am dedicated and that i will succeed.

just got done with another hour session of cardio. i jumped up teh intensity to about 70% of my MHR this evening to help rid my body of the toxins i endulged in on wednesday night. the girl wants to hang agin tonight maybe... and it is going to be the second "date"....which means its time to tell her about my dedication to my diet and exercise regimine. she plays division 1 collegiate soccer so i am sure she will understand, but i think the clan is drinking again 2night....and i am going to have to pass.

also, i am moving 2morrow morning/afternoon, so i am not sure if i will be able to pirate internet at my new apt. i hope so, and i do have a modem now, so i will be able to hook up my own internet next week if i can't pirate it, in which case i will cancel my service and be illegal for as long as possible. in any case, i will report back as soon as possible after 2morrow afternoon. basically no pics this weekend, but i will next weekend. i will have 4 weeks left as of monday the 12th.

ownage time...yeah, you like that

also, i am moving 2morrow morning/afternoon, so i am not sure if i will be able to pirate internet at my new apt. i hope so, and i do have a modem now, so i will be able to hook up my own internet next week if i can't pirate it, in which case i will cancel my service and be illegal for as long as possible. in any case, i will report back as soon as possible after 2morrow afternoon. basically no pics this weekend, but i will next weekend. i will have 4 weeks left as of monday the 12th.

ownage time...yeah, you like that
    LMFAO!! OMG, I don't know why, but I have tears in my eyes reading that. BWAHAHA.

Anyway.... continue...

1buffsob

hahaha it makes me feel 100times better knowing i made someone laugh with this thread.

coolness factor +10!!

So you're at what? 11 now?

1buffsob

lol. hahah that was totally unexpected and hilarious. time to move.

couch.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information