greek yogurt
    ice tea

Cardio: Bike Ride High Intensity 45 minutes

Post Cardio Shake
    1.5 scoop whey

Meal
    TOO much food and
    wine

Trying to balance as much as possible. On day 2 of my "potential debauchery."

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can do it!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i was expecting to read something worse. now i know you are not telling us everything, and you shouldn't not our business. have no worries as it looks like you are doing fine on your "debauchery". i would hate to see what you would call mine!!!!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    you can do it!
    THANKS Tbody~

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    i was expecting to read something worse. now i know you are not telling us everything, and you shouldn't not our business. have no worries as it looks like you are doing fine on your "debauchery". i would hate to see what you would call mine!!!!
    Well....if you notice I did not fill in the blanks.....

Day 19

Fasted Cardio: 30 minute speed walk

Meal
    French Toast
    Bacon
    Syrup
    Butter
    1 egg

Protein Shake
    2 scoops whey
    Blueberries

Bike Ride

Energy Bar

Meal
    Turkey / Cheese Panini
    Ice Tea

Bike Ride

Meal
    Petite Filet
    and
    much more......

......party is OVER tomorrow......
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 04-21-2011 at 04:33 PM.

Real syrup?

Real butter?

tsk....tsk...tsk

still love you though!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey you will be on that Island wearin your 2 piece in no time.Your doing good.Keep up the good work.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Real syrup?

Real butter?

tsk....tsk...tsk

still love you though!
    TSK TSK it is.......

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hey you will be on that Island wearin your 2 piece in no time.Your doing good.Keep up the good work.
    THAT IS THE PLAN! thanks for stopping by Songdog

Here is the deal:

When my guest arrived I was very content staying on my program so much so I was shocked and wondered why on earth would I ever think of doing otherwise. The longer the visit, the worse it got. And then I noticed I started regressing.

I was amazed at how in the beginning I wanted to eat better compared to what I could have done in the past. And am thrilled knowing this. Because I honestly feel the longer I do this new eating program, the more I will want to continue to stay on it as a lifestyle. Again, I was not even tempted the first 24 hours when normally I am ready at the gate with temptation.

I thank you all for your patience in this journey I am on. My progress will improve more and more I know.

Now.....my guest just left so.....

BACK TO BUSINESS! and it might take a few hours to get back into the swing of things but.....IT WILL HAPPEN.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    gotta live a little slim, as long as you get back on the horse its all good.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Here is the deal:

When my guest arrived I was very content staying on my program so much so I was shocked and wondered why on earth would I ever think of doing otherwise. The longer the visit, the worse it got. And then I noticed I started regressing.

I was amazed at how in the beginning I wanted to eat better compared to what I could have done in the past. And am thrilled knowing this. Because I honestly feel the longer I do this new eating program, the more I will want to continue to stay on it as a lifestyle. Again, I was not even tempted the first 24 hours when normally I am ready at the gate with temptation.

I thank you all for your patience in this journey I am on. My progress will improve more and more I know.

BACK TO BUSINESS! and it might take a few hours to get back into the swing of things but.....IT WILL HAPPEN.
    It will become second nature and your life will be blessed because of it. I know you will make it happen!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    gotta live a little slim, as long as you get back on the horse its all good.
    Thanks BJPennnn~ Good to know!

It will become second nature and your life will be blessed because of it. I know you will make it happen!
    Thanks Tbody~ Beautiful just beautiful
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 04-20-2011 at 03:41 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Here is the deal:

Glad to read this! The cravings and all that stuff really DO go away after a while. When we continue to feed them, that's when they plague us - like a true addiction. I've been excellent as well. We're doing this together like we said we would!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Glad to read this! The cravings and all that stuff really DO go away after a while. When we continue to feed them, that's when they plague us - like a true addiction. I've been excellent as well. We're doing this together like we said we would!
    This is what I had to deal with today...had to feed it.

And yes....TOGETHER! I took off a few days, but am jumping back in.

Day 20

Meal
    1 egg
    1 piece toast
    bacon
    coffee

Meal
    1 slice Ezekiel bread
    P-nut butter/jelly
    Ice- tea

Protein Shake
    1.2 scoops

CARDIO: High Intensity Bike ride 40 minutes

Meal
    She Crab soup
    Caesar salad
    4 oz pinot grigio

NOTE: I know the above does not have a seal of approval....I am weaning and turning the direction soon....

I have noticed I have been cardio for 20 days in a row now plus I am fairly certain cardio 2x's a day for 14 of the 20 days.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    im just finding this now... hmmm i need to leave the lounge more often. good luck slimmer, soon enough this will be your lifestyle it just happens but once its there dont go back or youll end up like me. reading peoples logs and thinking how pathetic i am then telling myself im going to change it tomorrow! and i say that everyday. but this time i mean it! :P

lol good luck you can do it!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

slim, don't beat yourself up. just get back to grinding. and GB is right, it is like an addiction. you tell yourself its ok to have a little, then it turns into a daily little, which over time can turn into a lot! i am very impressed by the amount of cardio you are doing and i am sure that you can tell. just think, it has not even been a month yet! look how far you have come in just that short amount of time. keep your head high and hit it hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    im just finding this now... hmmm i need to leave the lounge more often. good luck slimmer, soon enough this will be your lifestyle it just happens but once its there dont go back or youll end up like me. reading peoples logs and thinking how pathetic i am then telling myself im going to change it tomorrow! and i say that everyday. but this time i mean it! :P

lol good luck you can do it!
    YEP! LEAVE THE LOUNGE FOR A FEW SECONDS STANDBY! and you will see what the rest of the natives are doing~ Thanks for stopping by and appreciate your good wishes! Come back again sometime! LOL!

slim, don't beat yourself up. just get back to grinding. and GB is right, it is like an addiction. you tell yourself its ok to have a little, then it turns into a daily little, which over time can turn into a lot! i am very impressed by the amount of cardio you are doing and i am sure that you can tell. just think, it has not even been a month yet! look how far you have come in just that short amount of time. keep your head high and hit it hard!
    Thanks OOcajun! I agree so much in the little becoming an addiction. It is horrible. And what's worse is that I did it on purpose for the heck of it which turned into NOT for the heck of it. Thanks for reminding me to keep my head high. That helps!

It's funny, because my mother always told me I was an extreme type of person - had to be all or nothing. This is true with alot of things, but I find it ESPECIALLY true with my dieting. When I am 100% perfect, I feel great. But as soon as I make a tiny concession, I get more and more liberal and before you know it, i'm starting over again because it's gotten out of control.

A good amount of bodyfat can be cut in 3 months. Somebody can completely transform their physique in that time. I have YET to remain consistent, I mean REALLY consistent for that length of time. I will have a great week, bad weekend, so so week, bad weekend, GREAT week, etc. It needs to be 3 months of great, because the other way winds up having you make no progress at all. Give up the 'bad' stuff now, and you'll be able to have it in the future. It's been said a million times on this board, but it's way easier to maintain a lower bodyfat percentage than it is to get to it. Suffer now, reap the rewards later!

It's funny, because my mother always told me I was an extreme type of person - had to be all or nothing. This is true with alot of things, but I find it ESPECIALLY true with my dieting. When I am 100% perfect, I feel great. But as soon as I make a tiny concession, I get more and more liberal and before you know it, i'm starting over again because it's gotten out of control.

A good amount of bodyfat can be cut in 3 months. Somebody can completely transform their physique in that time. I have YET to remain consistent, I mean REALLY consistent for that length of time. I will have a great week, bad weekend, so so week, bad weekend, GREAT week, etc. It needs to be 3 months of great, because the other way winds up having you make no progress at all. Give up the 'bad' stuff now, and you'll be able to have it in the future. It's been said a million times on this board, but it's way easier to maintain a lower bodyfat percentage than it is to get to it. Suffer now, reap the rewards later!
    Ditto on the ALL or nothing.

3 months? uninterrupted 3 months? is this the case? Interesting. I see in the before/ after photos yet never knew the time period it takes.

Are you serious about your last statement? It's been said a million times on this board, but it's way easier to maintain a lower bodyfat percentage than it is to get to it. Suffer now, reap the rewards later!

It is absolutely true, also I will say that 60 days is all it takes if you are 100 % dialed in with your diet and 100% intense with your training. Post some pics, show off that progress! It is absolutely easier to Stay in shape than to Get in shape!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

It is absolutely true, also I will say that 60 days is all it takes if you are 100 % dialed in with your diet and 100% intense with your training. Post some pics, show off that progress! It is absolutely easier to Stay in shape than to Get in shape!
    I am shocked at this~ Had no idea. Looking forward to this stage!

Ditto on the ALL or nothing.

3 months? uninterrupted 3 months? is this the case? Interesting. I see in the before/ after photos yet never knew the time period it takes.

Are you serious about your last statement? It's been said a million times on this board, but it's way easier to maintain a lower bodyfat percentage than it is to get to it. Suffer now, reap the rewards later!
    Re my last statement - absolutely. At a lower bodyfat, your body becomes more efficient at distributing nutrients - i.e. more to LBM, less to bodyfat. That's often why a person with low bodyfat can 'bulk' and add very little fat, but a person with already relatively high bodyfat bulks (let's assume the diets are identically clean and ran for same amount of time) and only seems to look fatter - more bodyfat added.

I will say this statement as well as mine is relative to the individual. A 400lb man with 50% bodyfat isn't going to look like an athlete after 3 months, but he will have made a significant dent.

I'm basing this on the length of time many bodybuilders give themselves for contest prep. They are often well in the mid 20's, and 3 months later are sitting around 6%. That's a HUGE change in that timeframe.

^^^ THIS INFO HAS MADE MY DAY~.....(and LIFE.)

Makes sense. Complete sense. Again, I am looking forward to this stage.

Re my last statement - absolutely. At a lower bodyfat, your body becomes more efficient at distributing nutrients - i.e. more to LBM, less to bodyfat. That's often why a person with low bodyfat can 'bulk' and add very little fat, but a person with already relatively high bodyfat bulks (let's assume the diets are identically clean and ran for same amount of time) and only seems to look fatter - more bodyfat added.

I will say this statement as well as mine is relative to the individual. A 400lb man with 50% bodyfat isn't going to look like an athlete after 3 months, but he will have made a significant dent.

I'm basing this on the length of time many bodybuilders give themselves for contest prep. They are often well in the mid 20's, and 3 months later are sitting around 6%. That's a HUGE change in that timeframe.

LOVE READING ALL OF THIS~ thanks gbrice.

I am looking forward to this stage.
    You and me both my dear, lol!

LOVE READING ALL OF THIS~ thanks gbrice.
    YW!

it actually surprises me how i havent gained more then 2lbs in my mouth of april sh*t food eating lol so seeing how a year ago i was 60lbs fatter it does seem to be easier to stay what im at and i know it would only take me a week to lose what ive gained from my bad habits. its way harder to lose what i havent lost yet tho.... good info GB its word like that that makes people what to push it for those 3 months

it actually surprises me how i havent gained more then 2lbs in my mouth of april sh*t food eating lol so seeing how a year ago i was 60lbs fatter it does seem to be easier to stay what im at and i know it would only take me a week to lose what ive gained from my bad habits. its way harder to lose what i havent lost yet tho.... good info GB its word like that that makes people what to push it for those 3 months
    Thanks, now if I could just practice what I preach, lmao!

ditto!!!!

Obviously all things are relative, however, due to human nature we have a better chance of sticking strictly to something with a nearer finish line. I think that for 99% of the people on this board a strick 60 days of diet and exercise is 1000 times more realistic than 90 days of the same.

And.......Did you just skip over my pic request?????
    SlimmerMe likes this.

sounds like you have it under control

NO kidding!

ditto!!!!
    x 1 trillion

Obviously all things are relative, however, due to human nature we have a better chance of sticking strictly to something with a nearer finish line. I think that for 99% of the people on this board a strick 60 days of diet and exercise is 1000 times more realistic than 90 days of the same.

selective skipping~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ` ~ ~! ~~ ! ~` ~! `` ``~~`~~````~~......good catch!

um-hmm

And 90 days is a 1000 times more realistic than 120 days of the same! LoL, sorry T but this is a silly point IMO. We're talking about how long it takes to make a significant impact, not what would be easier to stick to. Of course less time would be easier. I've personally never noticed a huge difference after 2 months, but 3 I did. Granted, i wasn't SUPER strict - but was no more strict in that 3rd month than the first 2, so all was equal.

um-hmm
    um hum...

And 90 days is a 1000 times more realistic than 120 days of the same! LoL, sorry T but this is a silly point IMO. We're talking about how long it takes to make a significant impact, not what would be easier to stick to. Of course less time would be easier. I've personally never noticed a huge difference after 2 months, but 3 I did. Granted, i wasn't SUPER strict - but was no more strict in that 3rd month than the first 2, so all was equal.
    Interesting....thanks

Day 21

Fasted Cardio: 25 minute fast walk

Post Cardio Shake:
    2 scoops whey
    ice

Meal
    5 oz Tuna
    1 tbs lite mayo
    bit of caesar salad

Cardio #2: Bike ride high intensity 40 minutes

Post Cardio Shake:
    1.5 scoops whey
    ice

Almonds
    Sunflower seeds

Walk 20 minutes

Meal
    Chicken
    corn
    slaw
    4 oz Pinot Grigio

Season for corn on the cob ..... Is corn okay?

Thanks......

Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post

Acceptable Carbs for your healthy lifestlyle:
    Complex carbs are now your creed. These are slower-digesting, natural, low on the glycemic index carbohydrates that digest slowly and provide us with sustained energy. They do not drastically affect our blood sugar and do not cause insulin spikes. Thus our body sees no reason to store them as fat, it would rather burn them for energy. Simple carbs such as enriched white breads/pastas/rice/potatoes/sugars (including most fruit) cause insulin spikes and are high GI foods. They should not be eaten when on a strict diet. Fruit can be consumed early in the day or pre/post-workout because of it’s high nutritional value but should usually be avoided due to being a form of simple sugar. Remember, healthy, low-calorie foods aren’t always the correct foods and such is the case with fruit.
    1 Oats/Oatmeal
    2 Grits/Cornmeal
    3 Unsalted/non-buttered popcorn (great, low-cal snack)
    4 Sweet potato (the best choice)
    5 Butternut squash
    6 Whole wheat pasta (not enriched)
    7 Organic whole wheat bread (not enriched wonder bread crap)
    8 Brown rice
    9 Ezekiel bread
    10 Swedish grain bread
    11 Gluten free bread
    12 Wheat couscous
    13 Corn
    14 Quinoa
    15 Lentils
    16 Beans
    17 Many more, look up the GI (glycemic index) for healthy choices

Black List:
    1 White pasta
    2 White bread
    3 Baguette
    4 Bagels
    5 Cookies, cake, muffins, cupcakes, all sweets basically.
    6 White couscous
    7 White rice
    8 You get the idea…

this is from his info thread. but lets see what others have to say too

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    a large part of corn is insoluable fiber, Humans don't have the right digestive system to digest it all. Relatively decent carb choice if you don't slather it in butter.

Season for corn on the cob ..... Is corn okay?

Thanks......
    It's ok... not much nutritional value, not on par with the usual choices IMO.

Thread Information