Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: *SlimmerMe's Progress Log*

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Bragging:

Yesterday I saw a friend who shockingly exclaimed: "YOU HAVE LOST SOME MAJOR WEIGHT!"
    SWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!! i know what your feeling when people tell you this and it feels fantastic! the thing i keep getting is, "how are you doing it, and what kind of diet are you on?" i tell them that i changed up my lifestyle some and upon doing so, ended up like this! always good to hear those compliments so lets keep them coming!!!!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    HAHA Girl!

Lovin the new look then I take it...

Boys watch out when Slimmer's about
    LOL! LOVE IT BASE! JUST LOVE IT! THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    SWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!! i know what your feeling when people tell you this and it feels fantastic! the thing i keep getting is, "how are you doing it, and what kind of diet are you on?" i tell them that i changed up my lifestyle some and upon doing so, ended up like this! always good to hear those compliments so lets keep them coming!!!!
    ABSOLUTELY!!! KEEP 'em coming. And it sure is great to hear isn't it, OOCajun? Doing it together sure helps our quest~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Just checkin' in on ya... very happy to see you're still going strong, your thread still has fire... congrats!!!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    hey girl...when others start to notice, you know you are making REAL PROGRESS! Awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Just checkin' in on ya... very happy to see you're still going strong, your thread still has fire... congrats!!!!
    Going and going and will keep going....I learned from the TOP! YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    hey girl...when others start to notice, you know you are making REAL PROGRESS! Awesome!!
    Don't ya just love it? Feeeeeeeeels so good! Thanks GGR!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

i saw how busy you have been in the workout section, very impressive! i totally understand about the 'outside' thing, i am exactly the same way. did you ever come up with a final routine? one thing to ponder, how will your diet change to reflect the extra 'muscle' work? you are getting serious as all get out now, can't wait to hear about the results! truly an inspiration!

on another note, is your dog as in shape as you are? i know u have to be running it also!!!!!

i saw how busy you have been in the workout section, very impressive! i totally understand about the 'outside' thing, i am exactly the same way. did you ever come up with a final routine? one thing to ponder, how will your diet change to reflect the extra 'muscle' work? you are getting serious as all get out now, can't wait to hear about the results! truly an inspiration!

on another note, is your dog as in shape as you are? i know u have to be running it also!!!!!
    LOL! My dog is the fasted animal you could possibly see run when it comes to a squirrel or cat. Lightening speed....
    and..
    I have yet to completely figure out my routine. Still tweaking.

Thanks OOCajun!
    Author Unknown

3 Weeks after my challenge during which I lost 21.2 pounds

Week 16: Holding 23.2 pounds lost

Have been so much more social since the end of my 91 day challenge since I pretty much quarantined myself during it so I could focus entirely on losing the 20 pounds. So getting back out into "life" has been another challenge.

I am happy to report that I am holding strong yet having to keep my eye on the ball too.

This is my challenge now. Real life and eating correctly while in it.
    Author Unknown

3 Weeks after my challenge during which I lost 21.2 pounds

Week 16: Holding 23.2 pounds lost

Have been so much more social since the end of my 91 day challenge since I pretty much quarantined myself during it so I could focus entirely on losing the 20 pounds. So getting back out into "life" has been another challenge.

I am happy to report that I am holding strong yet having to keep my eye on the ball too.

This is my challenge now. Real life and eating correctly while in it.

you will be fine dahlin'. if i am doing it, you certainly can. i now try to plan for those events. i may go run that extra mile to have that drink i want. we have waaaaaay tooooo much in common!!!!!!

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Always stay focused on your goal. Good luck and many wishes of continued success!!!!!!!!!!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    So are you just maintaining now Slimmer?
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabody View Post
    Always stay focused on your goal. Good luck and many wishes of continued success!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Budda~ Appreciate your good wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    So are you just maintaining now Slimmer?
    Good question Twist. For now I am trying to either maintain and/or lose a few more pounds slowly. I want to hang here for awhile so I get used to the 23 pound weight loss for ex: my skin keeping up with it etc. For now I want to keep off what I have done as I am so much more social in the summer with temptation after temptation. So if I can keep off the weight during this time I will be thrilled. (Since my challenge I have lost another 3 which tells me I am still on track.)

I have a question I might post in another thread so I get more opinions re: set point.
    Author Unknown

you will be fine dahlin'. if i am doing it, you certainly can. i now try to plan for those events. i may go run that extra mile to have that drink i want. we have waaaaaay tooooo much in common!!!!!!
    No kidding....but I think you have me beat on this quite honestly. All those weddings will do it to ya!
    Author Unknown

No kidding....but I think you have me beat on this quite honestly. All those weddings will do it to ya!
    Don't be so modest, you pwn ragin!

jk bro, you're doing great too!

I have a question I might post in another thread so I get more opinions re: set point.
    answered
    Don't be so modest, you pwn ragin!

jk bro, you're doing great too!
    What is pwn?

4 Month Milestone:

25 pounds lost!

(originally lost 21.2 during my 3 month challenge so I have lost 3.8 since then, one month later )

Right on target. I want to continue this slower pace on purpose so my skin stays tight plus enjoy life a tad bit more.
    Author Unknown

4 Month Milestone:

25 pounds lost!

(originally lost 21.2 during my 3 month challenge so I have lost 3.8 since then, one month later )

Right on target. I want to continue this slower pace on purpose so my skin stays tight plus enjoy life a tad bit more.

love to see you post up new numbers! now i know you said you don't like to shop, but 25 pounds! i suggest that you get rid or goodwill some of your old clothes, but keep some around to remind. your body needs something new to fit it!!!!!! congrats girl!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    and idea on what your BF% is @ slim?

I want to imagine what you look like...

Not in a creepy way LOL

I promise
    SlimmerMe likes this.
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

love to see you post up new numbers! now i know you said you don't like to shop, but 25 pounds! i suggest that you get rid or goodwill some of your old clothes, but keep some around to remind. your body needs something new to fit it!!!!!! congrats girl!
    I agree....Have been going thru clothes all week. And many are gonna get out of here. THANKS OOCajun!

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    and idea on what your BF% is @ slim?

I want to imagine what you look like...

Not in a creepy way LOL

I promise
    I know you were asking from a scientific point of view! And to answer your question, I do not know. I might have to go get checked out to find out. We girls are so different from you guy's BF. I can usually guess within a point or 2 when looking at the member's photos as I do this to sharpen my skills. I do know this: A LOT LESS BF THAN 4 Months ago!

THANKS BASE~
    Author Unknown

Slimmer- congrats another 4 lbs over a hot summer month...good for you!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep it up, and keep us posted.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

WOW! Great job slimmer
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    Slimmer- congrats another 4 lbs over a hot summer month...good for you!
    THANKS so much GGR! IT IS HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabody View Post
    Keep it up, and keep us posted.
    THANKS BUDDHA! Will do~

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    WOW! Great job slimmer
    THANKS TWIST!
    Author Unknown

Re: your other/recent thread - I want to continue to see this one PROgress not regress!!!

I know you can keep it up!

^^^ HENCE WHY I ACTIVATED THIS THREAD!

Very intuitive man you are......
    Author Unknown

^^

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Im finally back from my injury
    I see you have been doing well slimmer. So glad you kept going...
    SlimmerMe likes this.

qkcam is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    YAY!! good work and good inspiration.. are you still posting your food? will that change as the weights change? getting good support for the tweeking?
    SlimmerMe likes this.

^^
    YEP~

Quote Originally Posted by -KJ- View Post
    Im finally back from my injury
    I see you have been doing well slimmer. So glad you kept going...
    THANKS KJ! Glad you are back...hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by qkcam View Post
    YAY!! good work and good inspiration.. are you still posting your food? will that change as the weights change? getting good support for the tweeking?
    Thanks qk~ I am not posting food for now. I did for 91 days and now I want to see how I behave without doing so. For now I am trying my best to maintain for awhile. And the tweaking I got and still get whether thru my thread or others is stellar.
    Author Unknown

Another week

Maintaining 21.8 lost

A bit has crept back on since my lowest weight loss of 25 pounds which was one of those "low weigh-in days" which shocked me but never-the-less I am a bit concerned. I admit I have not been the best kid on the block lately. A bit too much partying along with less cardio.

Good news: I have been training more with a PT and she is really pushing me. I am swimming more too.

This hot weather along with too many social summer activities has gotten to me I confess.

Bring it on boys and girls!
    Author Unknown

Another week

Maintaining 21.8 lost

A bit has crept back on since my lowest weight loss of 25 pounds which was one of those "low weigh-in days" which shocked me but never-the-less I am a bit concerned. I admit I have not been the best kid on the block lately. A bit too much partying along with less cardio.

Good news: I have been training more with a PT and she is really pushing me. I am swimming more too.

This hot weather along with too many social summer activities has gotten to me I confess.

Bring it on boys and girls!
    It happens, don't beat yourself up but DO nip it in the bud. If you allow it to go too far and get out of hand, you'll be on a slippery slope. You know i'm speaking from experience. Like Base always says, we have to remain sharp - and that means if we DO slip up, get right back on the wagon and don't fall into old/bad habits.

You got this!!!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Hey great progress Slimmer..I have been away from site for a while so I didnt even know you were keeping a log..Looks like you are really gaining speed to reach your goal...
    I see we share a common weakness as far as the ideal diet guidelines go...FRUIT...No matter what level of nutrition I am at I cannot give up my fruit..
    I was raised in Ohio where my backyard ended into like 10 plus acres of woods which hosted so many different fruits.Several types of apples,plums pears rasberries, blacberries, boysenberries,strawberries,grapes,nuts you name it we had it besides citrus of course..
    Anyways I attribute my overall size and growth to the fact that I didnt eat chips and candy as most kids do I feasted on natural tree ripened fruits on a daily bases..
    So they are engraved in my daily life and will not ever give them up. I eat several kinds of fruit on a daily basis to this day.

I know the carbs and sugars are not the best for me but they keep me away from snickers and cheetos..heheheh..
    Anyways glad to see you are making great progress and more importantly seem to remain happy doing it...congrats!!!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Slimmer you have done great in 90days!!! i hope i can follow in your footsteps.. i think fruit is good for us. - other wise it wouldn't grow on trees.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

girl...so you took a little break and the best part of summer has arrived. I think you would NOT want to be putting up a post in September..

MAINTAINING 15 pounds lost....was once down 25 but I couldn't resist the summer parties and the wine. I thought I was really enjoying myself, but only wished I had listened to my pal girlgymrat back in early august...

Now just get back the focus you had when you started!!!! You can do this!!! We can do this together girl!!!!

It happens, don't beat yourself up but DO nip it in the bud. If you allow it to go too far and get out of hand, you'll be on a slippery slope. You know i'm speaking from experience. Like Base always says, we have to remain sharp - and that means if we DO slip up, get right back on the wagon and don't fall into old/bad habits.

You got this!!!
    I hear ya. Thanks Gbrice. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Hey great progress Slimmer..I have been away from site for a while so I didnt even know you were keeping a log..Looks like you are really gaining speed to reach your goal...
    I see we share a common weakness as far as the ideal diet guidelines go...FRUIT...No matter what level of nutrition I am at I cannot give up my fruit..
    I was raised in Ohio where my backyard ended into like 10 plus acres of woods which hosted so many different fruits.Several types of apples,plums pears rasberries, blacberries, boysenberries,strawberries,grapes,nuts you name it we had it besides citrus of course..
    Anyways I attribute my overall size and growth to the fact that I didnt eat chips and candy as most kids do I feasted on natural tree ripened fruits on a daily bases..
    So they are engraved in my daily life and will not ever give them up. I eat several kinds of fruit on a daily basis to this day.

I know the carbs and sugars are not the best for me but they keep me away from snickers and cheetos..heheheh..
    Anyways glad to see you are making great progress and more importantly seem to remain happy doing it...congrats!!!
    That's a lot of fruit! And I agree. Fruit keeps me sane. Thanks for stopping by~

Quote Originally Posted by qkcam View Post
    Slimmer you have done great in 90days!!! i hope i can follow in your footsteps.. i think fruit is good for us. - other wise it wouldn't grow on trees.
    Thanks so much! Appreciate it. And agree~
    Author Unknown

I just made a decision: I need to log in again. I plan to start TODAY.

I had no other choice. I need to get back into this and this is the best thing I can do right now.

I plan to log in daily for at least 2 weeks.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    remember too as females we deal with water retention and big hormone shifts that effect our weight. awareness is good.. and sometimes the pendulem has to swing far and wide before it finds balance.. lifestyle change-- as you tell me! you are exploring different ways of living, and being social is good.. and challanging with the food/drinnk aspect-- ... yet a part of being human- lifestyle change and being healthy - going for balance of all kinds in the human realm (i am a horrible speller) keep coming back!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

^^Balance is key. A lesson to learn. A BIG BIG LESSON~
    Author Unknown

I just made a decision: I need to log in again. I plan to start TODAY.

I had no other choice. I need to get back into this and this is the best thing I can do right now.

I plan to log in daily for at least 2 weeks.
    Best decision you'll make this week!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

WEEK 18

Shake
    1 scoop whey
    strawberries, raspberries

Meal
    Kashi Go Lean
    skim milk
    blueberries

Meal
    Oat Pancake
    Greek yogurt
    sugar free syrup

6 oz Greek yogurt
    peach

almonds

Cardio: 30 minute high intensity speed walk

Post cardio shake
    1 scoop Whey
    strawberries, raspberries

Meal
    Shrimp
    Baked potato
    Lettuce with lite dressing
    greek yogurt on top
    5 oz wine
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 08-09-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information