Page 62 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,480 of 4241
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    ab training: no not really. maybe when i get to maintenance (which will be a lot more focused on staying lean and possibly leaning out more over a longer period of time slowly). the 2 depletion days leave no room for abs and the other 2 days really dont either. i suppose i could add them but im usually wiped out getting thru the sched wkout! my 3 "off" days per week, 2 o them i do am fasted cardio and the other i eat 5000cals of carbs! LOL

le tour: i cant wait! it appears there shouldnt be any big surprises left! however i hope the manx missile will break 22 between today and the champs elysees (my favorite sprint finish!) im not looking forward to the tour ending it always makes me sad its the only real sporting event i enjoy watching on tv.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well mate, I would have my money on him on the final day! No interest in the Olympics that start next week then!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

actually YES i forgot about them! i love the olympics! so i have that going for me!

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Looking well dude
    I tried chins once but I had to stop due to me bending the bar lol

well its official. bagels and english muffins are off my list for carb load food choices. ive had my fill! i just threw the last 3 english muffins in the trash. ill have to make those 75g carbs up somewhere else. im thinking pasta with red sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder! thats gonna be my new thing.

Mate, you should never throw anything English away Mix up them carb sources dude, no harm in that!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

yeh i suppose i need to get more creative. pancakes, cereal, oats, sweet potatoes, bagels, brn rice, english muffins.. now pasta..

is there anything else thats healthy? i mean i eat all the ones listed but when u have to eat 1300g carbs its easy to run out of options considering the quantity of food i have to ingest and i have to keep fats to a minimum!

White rice, white potatoes, quinoa, corn flakes. The quantity involved is one reason I'd struggle to carb cycle!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    White rice, white potatoes, quinoa, corn flakes. The quantity involved is one reason I'd struggle to carb cycle!
    noted! the quantity isnt the prob as much as the variety. most people carb load on 300g or so but the one im doing requires much higher amts.. which is fun but i have to limit sucrose/fructose which sucks! really only allowed 100g sucrose/50g fructose

TBH i dont know if only 300g carbs would be enuff motivation for me anymore to get thru the 3 low days

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    yeh i suppose i need to get more creative. pancakes, cereal, oats, sweet potatoes, bagels, brn rice, english muffins.. now pasta..

is there anything else thats healthy? i mean i eat all the ones listed but when u have to eat 1300g carbs its easy to run out of options considering the quantity of food i have to ingest and i have to keep fats to a minimum!
    my idea of carb cycling is cookies, cupcakes, blueberry pancakes with butter and real maple syrup....did I miss a meeting????

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    my idea of carb cycling is cookies, cupcakes, blueberry pancakes with butter and real maple syrup....did I miss a meeting????
    LOL i hear ya GGR! now i suspect i could hit 1300g carbs with ur diet no prob!

course itd prob be 1300g fat too ..

well i figd id post macros just for fun since i started the carbload (yesterday 15:00)

7078cals
    378g pro (20%)
    1272g carbs (70%)
    94g fat (10%)

id also like to note im farting about every 120sec (or less) and have been for a few hrs LOL... my wife is none too happy with me LOL.. she says "youve got to stop farting" LOL

just finished last meal and my belly is full and im going to bed! nite..

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your eating routine is insane, and obviously affective. Your current pic is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Your eating routine is insane, and obviously affective. Your current pic is nice!
    thx man! its famine/feast for sure. it does work. i dont remember if i had implemented the carb cycle yet the last time u were on here or not? its the best way to drop bf% IMO..

tomorrow will be bf% check. weighed 195 this am ill have to look back and see what my weight was last week this time.

well 1 more day and its back to meat and spinach LOL..

i forgot i askd my wife to give me some spinach today so when i got home i found it and had to eat .6kg spinach! boy that was good

had good lift today.. couldnt go as heavy as i can cuz i dont have a spotter which sucks.

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    lol bro thats alot of carbs

Quote Originally Posted by cue_artist View Post
    lol bro thats alot of carbs
    believe me i know i have to eat them! supercompensation (a heck of a word and idea)..

working out alone always limits us, sorry to hear you had to do that on a strong/heavy day.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    well 1 more day and its back to meat and spinach LOL..

i forgot i askd my wife to give me some spinach today so when i got home i found it and had to eat .6kg spinach! boy that was good

had good lift today.. couldnt go as heavy as i can cuz i dont have a spotter which sucks.
    Dude try smiths bench haha

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    working out alone always limits us, sorry to hear you had to do that on a strong/heavy day.
    Thx tbody. Im used to it. I always (99%) work out alone.

Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    Dude try smiths bench haha
    Funny fella!!

Well guys im a happy camper again!

Weight: 193
    Bf%: 7.81

Im back to my lowest bf% ive ever been and i weigh 10lbs more than i did last time i was here! This next week is gonna be big to see if i go below 7.8% i sure hope i do!

Id like to get to 6% and then stay there!

Funny fella!!
    Took your advice today and did db presses instead of smiths although its a weight thing again at my gym the max I could use was 30kg which wasn't light but I felt I could've easily done more :-(
    Any ideas?

U dont have enuff wt for regular flat bench? 30lb db is like 66lb.. I say if the answer to the question is "yes" my suggestion: FIND ANOTHER GYM!

U dont have enuff wt for regular flat bench? 30lb db is like 66lb.. I say if the answer to the question is "yes" my suggestion: FIND ANOTHER GYM!
    Nah man all the free weights other than the smiths r moulded rubber the max bar is 45 kg about 90lb for flat bench on a smiths I bench double this the db is in kilos aswell so it's more 60lb each mind you Avin said that it's still not enough maybe a new gym is in order lol

NEW GYM DUDE!! Now get going!

you are doing all you can do and it shows. Keep it up!

thx tbody!

well the weekend is over. i took the family out for lunch and had some bread and evoo with herbs, cheesesticks, pizza.. (and i threw in a snickers bar just cuz i could i mean after everything else i figd "why not"?) so now back to the grind. itll be interesting to see if today throws off the rest of this coming week's progress. if so i dont care really im pretty happy where im at. wouldnt mind cutting a bit more fat but theres not a LOT left to cut.

i will prob run this cut 2 more weeks and see if my bf% stalls at 7.8% (where im at now). i suppose if it keeps dropping ill keep going to see where i end up!if it stalls i will prob switch to maintenance carb cycle around 2500cals which should still put me in a deficit and see what happens.

LiveFitBeFit is offline Just a banned Fat boy!
    Hey 405- I am very interested in knowing what your current diet plan daily is looking like? seems that you've made incredible progress over the past months. Looking to check out your diet if you could write one up for us... Thanks dude

LFBF

well its monday am again and im back in the saddle again after a great cheat meal yesterday. 45mins am fasted cardio dun!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFitBeFit View Post
    Hey 405- I am very interested in knowing what your current diet plan daily is looking like? seems that you've made incredible progress over the past months. Looking to check out your diet if you could write one up for us... Thanks dude

LFBF
    ill be happy to man one thing about my diet is along with it goes a strict workout schedule. i cant say for sure how well the diet will work without the workout. its really a total package. one needs to other according to the designer of the diet (Lyle MacDonald). it is Ultimate Diet 2.0

well depletion workout 1 is dun again. it sure was easier today than 2 weeks ago!

when i started this diet a few months ago (before the 2 months maintenance/unintended mini bulk) i was doing 135lbs on most of my bench with maybe the first set or 2 (after warmup) at 155lbs. now im doing 185lbs for my chest depletion and i think im gonna have to bump it up to 195.. pretty happy about that!

also i can do chins for my lats instead of pulldowns for 3 sets x 15.. progress progress

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFitBeFit View Post

LFBF
    ok live here u go man.. this will be somewhat crude but give u an idea:

DAY 1 - 3:
    1479CALS, 261G PRO, 55G CARB, 27g fat

1. ground beef, 5eggwhites
    2. ground beef, chikn breast (mixed), spinach
    3. same as 2 (alternate grn veggies with spinach, broc, asparagus, green beans)
    4. same as 2
    5. same as 2

DAY 4: (am - 1500)
    1. 5 egg whites, ground beef
    2. chikn ground beef mixd, spinach
    3. chikn ground beef mixd, broc

(1500-bed)
    4. 1cup oats, 1 banana
    5. whole recipe oat pancakes with blueberries
    6. 2 servings honey bunches oats, 2 servings multigrain cheerios, 1banana, 2 serv skim milk
    7. 2 bagels with fat free cream cheese and sugar free strawberry jam

DAY 5:
    1. WHOLE RECIPE blueberry oat pancakes
    2. 3 bagels with creme cheese and jelly (fat free sugar free every time i mention it)
    3. 3 bagels same as 2
    4. 3 bagels same as 2
    5. 4 english muffins with fixins (jelly, cheese)
    6. 4 eng muffins, cup oats with jam
    7. 3 bagels, cup oats with jam and banana
    8. 4 english muffins
    9. whole recipe blueberry oat pancakes
    10. cup oats with jam
    11. 6oz ground beef, 1/2 cup brn rice (uncooked)
    12. 6oz ground beef, 1/2 cup brn rice (uncooked)

DAY 6:
    1. whole recipe oat pancakes (blueberry)
    2. 4oz chk, 1 cup oats with jam
    3. 4oz beef, 1/2 cup brn rice
    4. same as 3
    5. 1cup cottage cheese, 32g natty pb

DAY 7:
    pretty similar to day 6 except i have 2tbs natty pb and drop carbs by 1500

id also like to note on PM day 4 thru day 6 i frequently can be found with a box of peanut butter capn crunch in my hands in the kitchen standing in front of the fridge (i give myself allowances LOL and it hasnt hurt too much that i can see )
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 07-23-2012 at 01:35 PM.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hey brother, did you actually read the book or did you find a paraphrase version of it?

Nevermind I found it
    Last edited by AXx; 07-23-2012 at 02:23 PM.

i read the book. suggest u do the same if u plan on using it. although u prob dont need it rite now depeding on ur bf%.. if ur over 15% ur good on reg diet..

jpowell is offline Banned
    Lookin good n the avi bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Thx JP!

45min am fasted cardio done!

Thought yall mite be interested to know even as lean as i am now i had a "fat day" yesterday and today. Think cuz of the carabbas pizza sunday (the day after carbload - a big no no). So mch so it screws w my head makn me question the effectiveness of my diet approach! If anyone else feels like this sometimes ur not alone. I will keep rolling though!

gonejeepin is offline Associate Member
    7.8%bf is the furthest thing from fat.

yeh i do question the accuracy of my wifes ability to caliper me but shes been doing it for about a year. i have a trouble area on my lower back around the love handle area (its mentioned in "stubborn fat solution"- a great book by Lyle MacDonald addressing getting rid of the last bit of stubborn fat) theres not a lot there and some days its ok and others it bothers me. i think when i hold water thats where it goes

gonejeepin is offline Associate Member
    I've heard nothing but good things about lyle's books, they only available online or can they be had at chapter and cole's and such?

Thread Information