Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Extra weight down to food in systtem and water being held in thos muscles. Hopefully it should mean you have a couple of good days in the gym.

What are the ingredients of the creamer and where are the 25 cals coming from? ANy reason you don't add a splash of milk to your coffee once a day?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    had a good lift session.. got an extra rep here and there from last week... no real gain in weight..

ingredients im not sure..will chk tonite.. maybe it did have a few carbs but no sugar..

i like the french vanilla creamer milk doesnt add any real flavor..

Long day..

Total daily macros:2020/280/96/51

Stem Creamer is the following:maltodextrin,partially hydrogenated palm oil,natural and artificial flavor,sodium caseinate(a milk derivitive), dipotassium phosphate,silicon dioxide, mono and diglycerides,aspartame,acesulfame potassium, soy licithin.

Serving size:1 tbsp

Calories:25
    Total fat: 1.5g
    Total carbs:3g
    Fiber:0
    Sugar:0
    Protein:0

Back down to 195.4 today.. Wat do u think stem this ok 1serving/day?????

Well, it's not an ingredient list I would personally want to put in my body but if you're ok with it. You can factor it into your macro's if you like, I know how exact you like to be.

I have 3-4 cups tea/coffee per day and don't factor them in to mine. The difference is so small for skim milk.

Your cals look a bit light for yesterday?

Yeh i ran out of shrimp.. Yeh i realize there are chemicals in it but is it gonna hinder my fatloss is the question... As far as chemicals go i suppose tat needs some evaluating as well

An extra 25 cals a day at your macro's and total cals won't matter. Go for it, you've gotta enjoy something that goes in your mouth when cutting!

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    An extra 25 cals a day at your macro's and total cals won't matter. Go for it, you've gotta enjoy something that goes in your mouth when cutting!
    ^ x2

Sounds good well today i did no workout at all... Had to go get mri on pituitary and the came home and cleand up garage so i can park my car in it so i did accomplish some stuff... Now im gonna lay on the couch until time to go to bed

I envy you right now lol, rest day here and there aint bad. Enjoy !

Thx pap.. Yeh i dont get alot of them.. Tomorrow i have fasted cardio and legs in the am and then 1300 start at work so i wont get home til prob 2300 and be up again at 0530 at the lAtest for thursday looking forward to thanksgiving.. Were going to a restaurant tat has really good food .. No one plate meal for me tat day.. Im gonna hit it HARD!!!

Total Daily Macros:2187/313/101/53

2300 wow i feel for you buddy, good luck and happy workout!

Well my boat cancelled again today so i have nuttn to do except cardio and lift just woke up...

Your boat?? Well glad you are having a breather, we kind of need it from time to time, i know i do, feeling super sleepy at 5am in the gym!!

Yeh i work at a port pap.. Have to go in tonite at 1900 now and prob finish at 0500 and be bak at 1300 tomorrow

Legs was a great wkout today.. I think i may stay a little lite on legs and do more reps.. Tat wAy indont hurt meself.. I see alot of room for injury with real heavy legs and its not worth it to me got it in good.. Havn a little trubble stayn off the salt... Hot sauce and mustard in particular... need to bak off aftr today since sunday is pic day..

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Yeh i work at a port pap.. Have to go in tonite at 1900 now and prob finish at 0500 and be bak at 1300 tomorrow

Legs was a great wkout today.. I think i may stay a little lite on legs and do more reps.. Tat wAy indont hurt meself.. I see alot of room for injury with real heavy legs and its not worth it to me got it in good.. Havn a little trubble stayn off the salt... Hot sauce and mustard in particular... need to bak off aftr today since sunday is pic day..
    Injury prospects plus the fact my legs respond better to higher reps is why I don't go too heavy on squats. 10-12 reps one week and 15-20 the next.

Honestly don't sweat on a little bit of salt. It's not gonna hurt at this stage. It just might make a difference on your weight if you take in alot the day before a weigh in.

What do you guys call heavy?? I thought higher reps were more than that SteM, i do my sets of 10, so i guess i could go up on weight and do 8 reps?? SteM and 405 do you guys do or ever done box squat?? Thats what i do and let me tell you i have never felt better while squatting. No lower back pressure, no knee pressure, nothing, just hamstrings, gluteus and quads....

Heavy reps for me are 4-8, depending what workout cycle i do. Currently 6-8 reps on my heavy week and 10-12 reps on my light week. My next cycle will be 4-6 reps alt with 8-10. Except legs as above.

Box squats have their place but they aren't for me. Generally you would use less weight but I actually find normal squats better for my lower back. I have no issue with 'tucking under' the lower back.

Im a little tired for conversation rite now.. Just got home from work and have to be up in 4 hrs to go bak so ill talk to yall then..

Total daily macros: 2129/305/101/51

Yeh pap heavy for me is 4 - 6 and lite high rep is 10-12

Was a long day yesterday.. Workd from 1900-0730 and bak at 1300-0000 so i doubt ill get in any cardio today .. I may do HIIT at 1800 break.. Have. Hard time not doing anything...

Fair play man. Fitting it in around sh!tty hours is a task but is what seperates the men from the boys. Does your wife ever see you?

Keep it going the next few days mate, I'm away on a trip to London but looking forward to the pics when I get back.

yeh stem i remember u said ur wife was takn u there for ur bday? or something.. have a good time man.. yeh my wife sees me occasionally i will be cutting back around february or so to more normal working hrs.. i will be doing some HIIT today at 1800 ... always seem to have to do HIIT the day after legs

will keep rolling hard and the pics will be up sunday

Yeah bud is hard but i think as long as you meep the diet going you will be okay, main thing is you are not quitting!!

SteM i'm going to miss you bro, dont gooooooo!!! Lol Have a great time man, you certainly deserve it...

Shoot no pap never gonna quit this time

Stil gotta long way to go to sub 12%

Thats the spirit!!

well no am cardio again today.. sleep instead.. will be doing back at lunch though.. got on scale this am and weight was only down 0.4 lbs from last sunday.. have been eating alot of salt and i have gotten cardio in everyday except tuesday so i hope its just the salt.. dont like it

Why are you eating a lot of salt??

WELL im eating hot sauce and worcestershire on some of my food cuz im getn a little bored and tired of the diet ive been on it now for 63 days with only 1 cheat meal..i wouldnt say its alot necessarily but more than none itd be nice if i could start cheating maybe once every 2 weeks or something.. instead of once per month...im waiting on permission from SteM

In what do you use the worcestershire and hot sauce on?? The chicken?? If so i can give you some spice seasoning which are fantastic, lots of flavor, for sure you wont think about cheating

hey thatd be great man!! yeh i use hot sauce on chicken and worcestershire on burger

Total daily macros:2129/305/101/51

Good shoulder and HIIT wkout today... Tats about it...Havn some pain in shoulders so i went a little lite..

Go to your local super market and get these seasonings from Mc Cormick, Hamburger, StrakHouse Onion Burger, SmokeHouse Maple, BBQ, i have a coffee grinder i bought just to grind spices and stuff and what i did was grinded these spices and made them almost the consistency of a powder, i change them up, you can use them all for either a steak, burger, chicken, whatever. Try them, you wont be dissapointed. They are like 2 bucks each or less. Hope you like them

Good deAl thx man ! Im notvery ********** sometimes when it comes to cooking i can grill steak and ribs and chk wings with the best of em but when dieting i defer to hot sauce and mustard LOL

Im the opposite i can cook the crap out of anything, but trust me you will like these, be deliverate with them and you will remember me when you get your first bite

Will do i told my wife and shes gonna get it tomorrow .. Thx again man ..

Ok last week wt:195.8 at 16.4%
    this week wt:195.0 at 15.8%
    Lbm 74.5

Although i only lost .8 lb my bf went down 0.6% which is good i suppose.. I think now is where im getting to the point where things get a little tuffer... Im pretty close to a Plateau if history repeats itself.. I am thinking of gibing it another week or 2 and see how things go and then maybe adding 15 more mins of fasted cardio as well as possibly taking eca stack if i indeed slow down.. Stem??

Will post pics this afternoon ... Took them this am...

Mate, your weight loss appears to have slowed this week because of your refeed last weekend. Suspect you will drop 2lbs or so again this coming week. And a 0.6% drop in bodyfat in 1 week is pretty awesome.

Cheat every 2 weeks? In theory, your refeed is your cheat to a degree. Ideally you wouldn't really add extra fat to the carb meals but it won't make a huge difference in the big scheme of things. You can get down to 10-12% even with a weekly cheat. It just takes a little longer. The issue people have with cheating is that they go all out balls to the wall. If it is a controlled cheat it can actually be beneficial to your progress.

Anyway, after my 3 day cheat this weekend, I'm a fine one to lecture!!!!

Now, where's them photo's?

yeh i hope cuz of the refeed.. i wouldnt consider it much of a cheat cuz all i do difft is eat more oats and more yams oh boy!!stop the presses!

will talk to u more bout these cheats.. if i can get to sub 12% cheating once every week or 2 it may be better.. this waiting a month thing is making it tuff.. wearing on me.. i eat the same 6 meals 7 days/week for a month strait.. i know boo hoo hoo rite poor little me....

glad to hear u had a good weekend i didnt think ud be bak til tomorrow..

finally got puter working so here goes the battle with the attachments..im gonna do them in 3 posts so itll be easier to do for me ..

1st 3 pics r original,4weeks,today:

2nd set is original pic,today

Thread Information