Page 16 of 107 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Well no you got be beat by 100 miles, i get to bed at 200-2100 the latest!!

I think being at 4% bf you will still have fat days, that is something psychological we all go through, i think is normal to feel skinny and fat at times regardless of how skinny or fat you are, same thing with being weak and strong.

When you feel fat either post here or take a look at the pictures you posted, it will make you feel better since you are definitely making progress, we can all see that.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm liking this thread, and definitely liking the quality of the responses and the people posting them.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Me 2 tbody theres some cool people on here and smart too ... Well days dun pretty much.. Had to eat 93/7 burger today.. Was good havent been doing fitday lately since i eat the same thing everyday(except the dAy i make that statement lol) everyth else was same xcept i forgot protein powder so i had burger instead and then had burger again with reg meal .. It has twice the fat so i got18g fat more today than usuAl... Or something like that... Dont like running out of stuff but wife was si k and 93/7 is all i could find...

Total daily macrosroughly)2294/325/93/65

Ps.. I just realizeD i couLd skip the pb and it would even out so actual daily macros now:2104/318/93/48

93/7 is what i can find here, thats what i've been using so far! Just in case you need it 4oz, 170 cal, 0c, 23p, 8f

well no 0430 cardio again today..why u ask?? cuz i just didnt feel like it!

Do you gentlemen have access to buffalo or bison meat?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    well no 0430 cardio again today..why u ask?? cuz i just didnt feel like it!
    Hahaha i like that !!

also i weighed myself this am again cuz its official weigh in day and i weighed 195.something again.. so i lookd bak thru my log and see that ive been at 195 since november 20th.. now then my bf was 16.something% and last week it was 14.22%(i realize its prob off a bit but shows im dropping fat) very curious to see what it comes bak at today..

i tell u im getn tired of seeing 195 on the scale when i get on it.. although not so much if bf continues to drop.. i do find it unusual however that it was dropping steady every week for 2 months and then all of a sudden bam! it stops.. fat continues to go down but unsure of this week yet.. will know tonite when i get it chekd.. will it matter that i do it tonite after eating all day vs this am on an empty stomach??? u know how u always feel skinnier rite when u wake up

intellectually i know my trt prob has something to do with it and my fat has been dropping ... but i didnt get up in time this am to get it dun so i wont be happy til i know for sure...

also i weighed myself this am again cuz its official weigh in day and i weighed 195.something again.. so i lookd bak thru my log and see that ive been at 195 since november 20th.. now then my bf was 16.something% and last week it was 14.22%(i realize its prob off a bit but shows im dropping fat) very curious to see what it comes bak at today..

i tell u im getn tired of seeing 195 on the scale when i get on it.. although not so much if bf continues to drop.. i do find it unusual however that it was dropping steady every week for 2 months and then all of a sudden bam! it stops.. fat continues to go down but unsure of this week yet.. will know tonite when i get it chekd.. will it matter that i do it tonite after eating all day vs this am on an empty stomach??? u know how u always feel skinnier rite when u wake up

intellectually i know my trt prob has something to do with it and my fat has been dropping ... but i didnt get up in time this am to get it dun so i wont be happy til i know for sure...
    I think you should weight yourself when you wake up after you go to the restroom, why? Because that weight will be as close to your real body weight as possible i think since all the food has been disgested.

Weight wise i think you shouldnt worry!! The test will make you gain some LBM which will weight more than fat since is more dense, i know how you feel since i was there myself, and it is hard to trust yourself when you are doing the same thing and you dont see a change in the scale, but quoting my man SteM trust your efforts, results and diet so far, you'll get there buddy!!

thx pap.. yeh i did weigh myself this am.. i was talkn bout chekn bf% with calipers this evening even though i normally do it in the am

i doubt it matters i just always feel skinnier in the am.. but i doubt i gain fat thru the day then lose it while i sleep LOL if so maybe i should just become rip van winkle..the ultimate lazy mans diet!

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Do you gentlemen have access to buffalo or bison meat?
    yeh tbody i think ive seen it in the grocery store but its ground like hamburger

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Keep holding tight. I can tell you this: patience is needed when you feel like you do now. I understand. But I promise the magic is around the corner....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

thx slim.. and i know this.. but it doesnt mean i have to like it.. like i said as long as i show a fatloss in % tonite ill be GTG.. just have to wait and see..

Compared to where you started is something to remember too. Somehow we seem to take it for granted when we feel like this forgetting what strides have been made wanting to continue the rapid BF loss pace we saw in the beginning stages. So try to keep this in mind no matter what % shows tonight ..my .02
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    thx slim.. and i know this.. but it doesnt mean i have to like it.. like i said as long as i show a fatloss in % tonite ill be GTG.. just have to wait and see..
    The caliper test can be slightly off depending when you do it. Idelly the same time of day each week and it'll be ok. Different time won't be that much different. If you were 195 at 16% and end up 195 at 10-12% you will be a VERY happy boy!

yeh i hear u stem ur rite man 10% preferably...i dont think the 14.22 i got last week is accurate..theres still too much fat on me for that.. we'll see tonite..

slim ur rite as well.. ive def made good improvement over the last 2 months.. i have worked alot for it too i think mainly i just wanna know if the fat is indeed still coming off and if not what i have to do in order to change that.. like i said based on bf readings it is.. but i think because what the bf reading says i am (14.22%ish) and the fat i still see on me when i look in the mirror dont line up makes me question its accuracy (not of the caliper test in general more of my wifes ability to do it correctly)..

im prob thinkn bout it too much

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    The caliper test can be slightly off depending when you do it. Idelly the same time of day each week and it'll be ok. Different time won't be that much different. If you were 195 at 16% and end up 195 at 10-12% you will be a VERY happy boy!
    This^^^

Well finally got bf chekd..

Last week 14.22%
    this week 13.78% = -0.44%

Still 195.something and lbm went from last week at 75.8kg to 76.26kg

I tell u this week im pleasantly and definitely surprised what can i complain about?

nothing, my friend, nothing

well its a beautiful morning

woke up at 0430 and got in my 45 mins fasted cardio.. was tuff to get out of bed but i tell u nothing beats the feeling of stepping off that elliptical at 0530 knowing i just finished my 45 min fat burning session for the day and i dont have to worry bout it til tomorrow

also good peace of mind that i actually droppd fat again this week for the 10th week in a row!weighd 194.2 this am and im ok with it.. like u said stem if i can get sub 12% or better and be 195 ill be one happy camper...

Good work buddy!

well its a beautiful morning

woke up at 0430 and got in my 45 mins fasted cardio.. was tuff to get out of bed but i tell u nothing beats the feeling of stepping off that elliptical at 0530 knowing i just finished my 45 min fat burning session for the day and i dont have to worry bout it til tomorrow

also good peace of mind that i actually droppd fat again this week for the 10th week in a row!weighd 194.2 this am and im ok with it.. like u said stem if i can get sub 12% or better and be 195 ill be one happy camper...
    You can and you will and you will be happy, camping or not!
    Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Good work buddy!
    This^^^^

Fabulous 405...
    Author Unknown

well bout to get in the good old chest and bis session my favorite...

chest and bis went well.. shouloder is feeln alot bettr.. i think takn it lite is helping.. tomorrow tbody ill be tryin ur squat deal

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad to hear your shoulder is getting better, keep it up 405!

chest and bis went well.. shouloder is feeln alot bettr.. i think takn it lite is helping.. tomorrow tbody ill be tryin ur squat deal
    Can't wait. I hope you hate me afterwards!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00
    glad to hear your shoulder is getting better, keep it up 405!
    ^^ x2

Well im off work today.. So i slept in.. Til noon!! Man that was nice got up and did my 45 mins fasted cardio.. Was gonna do legs today but i suppose thatll have to wait til tomorrow... Will be interested to see how the squat thing goes tbody..

Well im off work today.. So i slept in.. Til noon!! Man that was nice got up and did my 45 mins fasted cardio.. Was gonna do legs today but i suppose thatll have to wait til tomorrow... Will be interested to see how the squat thing goes tbody..
    Niice, i need a sleep in lol, yesterday went to bed late and i definitely felt it today!!

Took a night job.. Long story -short.. Im at the gym.. Leg day.. T-body:stay tuned

VerYtuff tbody.. Whoo!!

Bar x 25
    95 x 25
    135 x 25
    135 x 17(couldnt take any more pain )

Ps:i have a pulld muscle in rite glute.. Really makes itself known about rep 15

I didn't hear anything about your shoulder

LOL .. Now thatz funny... Ur rite .. Very slight... Legs on the other hand were screaming.. As a matter of fact i could barely make it thru romanian deads and i usually do split squats.. I didnt today.. All i did were those squats and 4sets rom dEads and triceps... My legs had feelings i havent felt before... Shaky for awhile... Very good suggestion... Thx man

Well long day come to an end... Prob sleep til noon again glad i went ahead and did legs b4 work cuz theres no way id wanna do it today.. Talk to yall later..

Have a good day buddy!

Well good umm... Afternoon again well i woke up so hungry i had to go downstairs and cook my breakfast... Screw the cardio itll be there tomorrow finally a 2nd day strait at 193.0 today ..and was teetering in the 192s .. Funny how for 2 or 3 days or even longer ur weight will stay the same then one morning BAM! 2lb drop hope yall have a good day!

LOL .. Now thatz funny... Ur rite .. Very slight... Legs on the other hand were screaming.. As a matter of fact i could barely make it thru romanian deads and i usually do split squats.. I didnt today.. All i did were those squats and 4sets rom dEads and triceps... My legs had feelings i havent felt before... Shaky for awhile... Very good suggestion... Thx man
    My pleasure. I am very glad to hear that it went as well as I expected.

Thread Information