Page 14 of 107 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    A funny thing happnd today stem.. While we were eatn thxgiv dinnr my father in law askd my mom wat they did to celebrate thxgiv in england(where my mom is from) .. I said its an american holiday LOL

Anyways we got on subject of holidays and other countries and my mom told me yall have one calld guy faulk day or someth like that about a guy who tried to burn down parliament or something???

Will post the ingredients of osteo tomorrow when im bak on saddle again

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Ah remember, remember the fifth of November. It's the date we celebrate 'Bonfire Night'. It's not a holiday as such, just an event where people (or big organised displays) have bonfires and fireworks to celebrate the fat that Guy Fawkes and his conspirators didn't blow up the Houses Of Parliament in 1605. He was one a bunch of people involved but he was the only one at the scene on the night in question. He was then tortured and executed and became infamous.

Not that anybody cares about the story, just about the fireworks and toffee apples!

Funny.. Yeh thats how christmas is here i think for the most part.. Its all about santa claus and presents and pressure to spend money on people ... NOT what it is supposd to be at all..

Well i woke up this am and got in my 45 mins fasted cardio in.. Needless to say i had plEnty of energy to get thru my workout after all the sugar i ate yesterday.. Weighed 196.4 this am.. So i gaind 1.4 lbs from wed morning(the last time i weighd b4the thxgiv eatn began) will be interested to see how long it takes me to get bak to 195.. Maybe this little eatn binge will help me break past 195 cuz i seem to be stuk there.. My body appears to be leaner nonetheless..

Ok osteo bi-flex:serv size-3caplets
    Vit c:60mg(100%)
    Manganese:2mg(100%)
    sodium:25mg(1%)
    glucosamine hcl:1500mg
    Joint shield proprietary blend:1350mg
    Chondrointin/msm complex:1250mg
    5-loxin akba boswellia serrata extract:100mg
    Boron:3mg

Ha ha, Christmas is like that alot here too. Though I am insistent that my family (me, the Mrs and my 18mth old girl) will have a far more traditional Christmasses.

Bi-flex looks about right. Not sure what might be in the blends but the important things are there. Supposedly it can take month(s) for it to start working and needs to be continous so I'd suggest you stock up and your next lot whether it be bi-flex or the 'raw' ingredients.

Hope you had a good thanksgiving, mate, we'll drop you below 190 by Christmas!

Yeh stem i had a great thxgiving.. Thx man.. Ate very well almost as mu h as i wanted of watever i wanted.. Fat carbs sugar .. Everything now im bak on trak for another 5weeks.. I may have. Small cheat in middle but itll depend on my progress between now and then... I hope u can help me get below 190 for sure.. When i flex in the mirror i can start to see the beginning of some abs covered up by a nice layer of fat... Another 10lbs of fat i think may help them show alot better... Def gonna need ur assistance

Had a good bak wkout today as well...plenty of energy (duh) and felt relatively strong.. Was itching to get bak into gym.. Diet is bak on trak also... Total daily macros: 2130/305/101/51

well shoulders today.. may try to fit in HIIT after .. shoulder wkout usually goes pretty kwik..thats bout it.. weight was 197.something .. went up again ..

i guess maybe the 150mg test cyp i injected tuesday may have affected weight possible as well..

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Keep up the good work bud!!

Hey what ever happened to the spices?? Did you or you wife ever got around and bough them?

Yeh we got them i like em alot! Thx man had some on my burger today.. She didnt put any on my chicken so i havento eat this batch then shell put it on the next batch.. She thought i just wanted it on burgers.. Also i switched to tobasco (hotter = i use less and has same sodium as texas pete )

Had good shoulder wkout today and then got in HIIT pwo .. Diet going well again..

Weight still holding at 197.2.. Safe to say thxgiving negated this week i dont think im fatter though than i was wednesday.. Will be interested to see how bf chk goes tomorrow...

Well i'm glad you like them buddy!! Glad i could help in some way. Definitely will like them even more once you try it on the chicken... Don't worry about the weight, it will come off as long as you stay the course, and you are ;-)

Well woke up this am went over to the scale and got on and was down to 194.8
    Startd wed at 195.0 so it tiok me til today to get bak under 195.0 from thxgiving.. (weightwise)

Also had wife do bf and well :
    Last week wt:88.45kg at 15.8%bf = 74.47kg LBM
    Today wt:88.36kg at 14.22%bf = 75.8kg LBM

Lbm went up 1.33kg!!
    Bf% droppd 1.58% !!

Pretty miraculous numbers .. Especially considering what i ate wednesday and thrusday
    The only other thing different is i started test cyp at 150mg last tuesday but it was only my first injection.. Either way im very pleased... Maybe i should eat thxgiving dinnr and chicken wings and fries every week i did however ferl as though i was looking leaner in the mirror nonetheless... I was gonna do fasted cardio today which is usually an off day but after my results came in i decided to eat breakfast and keep it an off day

Wow, just read through this log....GREAT WORK!! this obviously is not an easy transition and i applaud you for your success........isn't it amazing how much keeping a blog helps keep you accountable.....you got hundreds of us watching you so keep up the great work!

Hey thx Chi i appreciate ur comment man i tell u ive learned a ton already and im only now beginning my 3rd month.. I started this log to not only keep me accountable and have my ups and downs recorded but also if i was missing something that someone else mite be able to see where i went wrong it could be pointed out to me.. Also others on here may be able to get something out of my documentation im feeling very good rite now especially after seeing thus weeks bf reading.. Its proof u cant just go by the scale!!!

well not alot to post tonite.. didnt do anything today except keep my diet and go to work,, went in at 1300 and prob be here til 0500..yay that means ill have to work tomorrow nite too so ill have to adjust workout schedule tomorrow.. and no im not gonna let working all nite keep me from wkn out! prob wake up around noonish and get cardio out of the way then lay around til 1600 and make sure i have to work and then get in chest and bis at 1700 then go to work at 1900 ... anyways..

Total Daily Macros:2139/297/101/55

Well woke up this am at 0930.. Got to leave wk last nite at 0200 so tat was nice.. Just finished 45min fasted cardio.. Went pretty well considering i only got about 5-6 hrs of broken sleep on the couch now im gonna go fix breakfast..

SteM if u could chk out post 533 above.. Wanna get ur take on it.. I am aware bf caliper readings rnt always accurate and i also know itd be dang near impossible to put on over 1kg muscle in a week as well as lose over 1% bf in a week let alone do both in the same week but its def gotta be a good sign...

You'll get the odd 'blip' in weekly readings, we all do from time to time. I remember barely losing 1lb in over a month and then, within a week, I lost 4lbs. Didn't do anything differently to diet, lifestyle or training.

Best thing to do is this - plot a graph. Include on the graph - weight, LBM and bodyfat, all in lbs against time. As long as your ups and downs are fairly consistent (which they are I think) then you are ok.

Feeling anything from the test yet?

Interesting idea.. My wife has a puter program that stored all my weigh-ins and has my weight bf and the date.. Sweet idea i dont think im feeling anything fromthe test yet(shot2 tomorrow) except for my libido .. Which was very good up until luke 2 weeks ago then it just went down like 90%... Its bak up now pardon the pun LOL

I think i'm going to do this as well except for bf and lbm, i'll add those every time i do the bodpod. I keep a log on my phone every time i weight myself, but no graph so i'll add this to my excel spreadsheet for the diet!! Good tip SteM!!

Well not alot to say.. Days dun.. Did cardio and diet no lifting.. Didnt go to work tonite.. Laid around all day tomorrow: am fasted cardio ,chest and biceps..

Total Daily Macros:2209/308/101/58

Bit of extra fat yesterday!?

LOL stem u dont miss a whole lot do u man yeh i fixd my own breakfast yesterday and i forgot to thaw my shrimp b4 i startd the eggs so i saw a half a burger in the fridge and thought.."this mite be good for a change" and broke it apart and had scrambled eggs with burger mixd in and while i was separating the whites from the yolk accidentally droppd an extra yolk in with the whites and thought that mite be good as well so i had 2 whole eggs and 4 whites with burger instead of 1 whole egg and 5 whites with shrimp hence the xtra 80 cals and 3 g fat

woke up at 0530 and got in 45mins fasted cardio and then 2nd injection of test cyp.. splitting my dose again so instead of 300mg every 2 weeks like the genius endocrinologist prescribed me im doing 75mg 2x/week...

lunch is chest and bis.. im ready too .. prob gonna go lighter and high reps.. shoulder is feeln better..

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Keep pluggin' along.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    LOL stem u dont miss a whole lot do u man yeh i fixd my own breakfast yesterday and i forgot to thaw my shrimp b4 i startd the eggs so i saw a half a burger in the fridge and thought.."this mite be good for a change" and broke it apart and had scrambled eggs with burger mixd in and while i was separating the whites from the yolk accidentally droppd an extra yolk in with the whites and thought that mite be good as well so i had 2 whole eggs and 4 whites with burger instead of 1 whole egg and 5 whites with shrimp hence the xtra 80 cals and 3 g fat

woke up at 0530 and got in 45mins fasted cardio and then 2nd injection of test cyp.. splitting my dose again so instead of 300mg every 2 weeks like the genius endocrinologist prescribed me im doing 75mg 2x/week...

lunch is chest and bis.. im ready too .. prob gonna go lighter and high reps.. shoulder is feeln better..
    Did you say you separate the yolk from the whites?? Have you looked into liquid egg whites?? Might be a little pricier compared to eggs in bulk but definitely beats the hassle IMHO. Just in case i am using 100% EGG WHITES is the name.

Well another day drawing to an end ... Chest and bis went well today.. Tomorrow is legs.. Hopefully i get home early enuff to get up and do cardio.. Havento be at wk tomorrow at 0700 so that means i havemto get out of bed by 0430 to get cardio in.. Those days r not so fun im beginning to like some things i see in the mirror.. Especially after a good chest workout..

Total Daily Macros : 2129/305/101/55

Im glad chest went good bud, no shoulder pains i guess!? Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Did you say you separate the yolk from the whites?? Have you looked into liquid egg whites?? Might be a little pricier compared to eggs in bulk but definitely beats the hassle IMHO. Just in case i am using 100% EGG WHITES is the name.
    yeh i lookd into it but my wife says theyre more expensive so she fixes the eggs so whatever makes her happy if i had to keep separating them everyday id prob get the whites thing..

chest went fairly well yesterday with not much pain.. a little clicking of the shoulder.. not sure what that is.. it usually stops clicking once it gets good and warmed up...

this am i did nothing.. didnt get to bed until 2330 and there was no way in hell i was getting up at 0430 and doing cardio today! legs at lunch..

Yeah i wouldnt do anything either if i went to bed that late I havent been able to do cardio for the past 2 days due to work being hectic and ive been leaving late. Dont feel bad, it happens lol

Just keep up the great work on the diet and you will still get the results!!

I am ordering today 2 gallons of egg whites, i'll get you a price an how many egg whites it has, perhaps is not that bad. I really havent compared price against regular eggs.

cool thx man

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't had a chance to read through it all, but what I've seen looks really good. I'm on board with following along and giving you support and whatever else I can add.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    cool thx man
    Not a problem buddy, here to help in whatever way i can.

2 gallons of egg whites has about 300 egg whites and the price is $68.00 w/ free shipping!

TBody thx man i appreciate it! i need all i can get

LOL thats hilarious Pap..300 egg whites thatd cover me for 60 days... i think we get 12 eggs for 1$ so it appears to be about twice as much not that it matter to me about the 30$ but i know my wife.. i will mention it to her however

im stayn at 195 lbs now on like week 2.. i guess im having a hard time letting go of the scale ... i know since i started the test cyp its gonna prob change the whole dynamic of my diet..?? what do u think?? i suppose it could be possible for my weight to actually climb while the bf% drops which is not something im used to but definitely want.. and i also realize until i get dialed in there could be some water retention and what not as well..

Down here eggs are a bit higher in price but i do it mostly for the convenience of it, all i have to crack is 1 egg to add to the egg whites. They taste the same, i eat my eggs scrambled, you could always add it to protein shake if in a hurry as well so ot has several purposes.

As long as you look thinner when you look in the mirror, the scale doesnt matter IMO, specially because it will drive you nuts!! I was on the scale lately every morning and man i was going totally crazy, i gave it up to once a week, Monday mornings when i wake up.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    a Bigger chest makes the waist look smaller!!!!!!!!!!

We are so ingrained that it is all about the weight. I think that is far more true for women than men but it is usually the easiest gauge we have as everybody has a set of weighing scales.

It will be a little different now with the TRT and now very important you trust the mirror and Mrs 405's ability with the calipers. Feel free to post pics as often as you wish, we'll be as honest as we can be.

Just don't lose faith, trust in what you are doing, your results so far speak femselves.

Quote Originally Posted by stem
    we are so ingrained that it is all about the weight. I think that is far more true for women than men but it is usually the easiest gauge we have as everybody has a set of weighing scales.

It will be a little different now with the trt and now very important you trust the mirror and mrs 405's ability with the calipers. Feel free to post pics as often as you wish, we'll be as honest as we can be.

Just don't lose faith, trust in what you are doing, your results so far speak femselves.
    ^^^ x2

thx stem and pap.. u guys really help me alot.. I consider yall friends...what woukd that be over in england stem? Chaps? fellows? Mates? And in cuba pap?? LOL i dont even have a guess for there

Oh yeh! Stem i put some vinegar in my tuna tonite.. Along with some tabasco.. Man it was good! My wife said it stunk and she wAs gonna puke LOL .. The vinegar i have at the moment is balsamic but it has 2g sugar/TBS.. Wonder if they make it w/o any sugar??

Legs went well today.. U wouldnt think a shoulder would come into play on leg day but it does with the bar on shoulders for squats as well as close grip bench ... Think im gonna have to give up the close grip..

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    thx stem and pap.. u guys really help me alot.. I consider yall friends...what woukd that be over in england stem? Chaps? fellows? Mates? And in cuba pap?? LOL i dont even have a guess for there

Oh yeh! Stem i put some vinegar in my tuna tonite.. Along with some tabasco.. Man it was good! My wife said it stunk and she wAs gonna puke LOL .. The vinegar i have at the moment is balsamic but it has 2g sugar/TBS.. Wonder if they make it w/o any sugar??

Legs went well today.. U wouldnt think a shoulder would come into play on leg day but it does with the bar on shoulders for squats as well as close grip bench ... Think im gonna have to give up the close grip..
    That would be, consorte, amigo, socio, etc lol

Thread Information