Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Ok well until then I guess we will have to monitor your sides, I hope your headache has gone by now!?!
    Yes it has gone, actually after 2 hours.

I will let you know if anything changes from now on.
    Last edited by BJJ; 07-12-2010 at 08:45 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    For BJJ re: wife dosage: I started at 1 and got a HUGE headache---and TIRED so I cut back to .5 for a couple weeks----then back up to 1 for a few weeks-- and BLOATED for awhile----then 1.5 for a few weeks----now I am at 2--and all is okay----so----if she gets sleepy then obviously cut back---then move forward--( I take Armour ED )
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 07-12-2010 at 08:47 AM.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    For BJJ re: wife dosage: I started at 1 and got a HUGE headache---and TIRED so I cut back to .5 for a couple weeks----then back up to 1 for a few weeks-----then 1.5 for a few weeks----now I am at 2--and all is okay----so----if she gets sleepy then obviously cut back---then move forward---I also do Armour---
    Thanks for your suggestion, I will keep it in mind.

Also, when do you inject? morning or evening? how much T4 are you using?
    Last edited by BJJ; 07-12-2010 at 08:49 AM.

I inject usually early morning----about 4- 5am then go back to sleep for a couple hours---DEEP sleep and VIVID dreams----but sometimes before bed depending on circumstances----and Armour has both t-3 and t-4--I take everyday----
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 07-12-2010 at 08:53 AM.

BJJ
    I inject usually early morning----about 5am then go back to sleep---DEEP sleep----but sometimes before bed depending on circumstances----and Armour has both t-3 and t-4--I take everyday----
    Ok thanks.

Please share your experience with us here, there are not many girls around...

BJJ
    by the way, I have 2 pugs so I can only love your puppy...

I inject usually early morning----about 4- 5am then go back to sleep for a couple hours---DEEP sleep and VIVID dreams----but sometimes before bed depending on circumstances----and Armour has both t-3 and t-4--I take everyday----
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Ok thanks.

Please share your experience with us here, there are not many girls around...
    Yes please share your experiences.

One question I have for SlimmerMe is how long did the bloat take to go away?
    -XL

jing jai

thanks BJJ! a lot of people thought she was a pug---I am on my 3rd Boston who looks more like a Boxer---I have been looking all over the place for my log notes so when I find them to share I will be more specific

BLOAT??? still here----living with it---not as bad---but around

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    thanks BJJ! a lot of people thought she was a pug---I am on my 3rd Boston who looks more like a Boxer---I have been looking all over the place for my log notes so when I find them to share I will be more specific

Please do! My mother just started Testosterone gel and armour thyroid..... she doesn't want to use HGH again because of the bloating......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

forgot: the BLOAT??? still here----living with it---not as bad---but around
    How long have you been on the gh?

Doeshe bloat subside then come back when you increase the dose or does it never go away?

Are you taking any aas?

Have you seen a drop in BF%?

Any lean muscle gains?

Sorry for all the questions
    -XL

jing jai

started this past April---so about 3 months now--I am only doing HRT compounded:
    estriol-estradiol--progesterone--test--dhea---all mixed into one every single day--and Armour ED---
    I think I am leaner---but more weight on the scale which BUGS ME
    the Bloat?--I have a hard time telling now---I am so used to it--my stomach seems to stick out more--and my stomach has always been the best part of me----I just started injecting in my thigh to see if that helped---PLEASE----ASK---I LOVE THIS FORUM!

BJJ
    Do you inject IM or sub-q? GH speaking

Sub-q

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    started this past April---so about 3 months now--I am only doing HRT compounded:
    estriol-estradiol--progesterone--test--dhea---all mixed into one every single day--and Armour ED---
    I think I am leaner---but more weight on the scale which BUGS ME
    the Bloat?--I have a hard time telling now---I am so used to it--my stomach seems to stick out more--and my stomach has always been the best part of me----I just started injecting in my thigh to see if that helped---PLEASE----ASK---I LOVE THIS FORUM!
    You shouldnt be bloated all over your body after 3 months at 1iu and 2ius, which gh is it?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You shouldnt be bloated all over your body after 3 months at 1iu and 2ius, which gh is it?
    Agreed, this worries me slighlty.
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    Do you guys know if Glutathione may interfere with Somatropin?

I started yesterday my GSH protocol which consits in 600 mg ed for the following 2 weeks, IM injections.

Of course, I inject hours away from HGH and I know the half life of Glutathione is about minutes, not even hours.

So, there should be no problem but was wondering if some of you knows anything deeper than that and/or have a personal experience with GSH.

Sorry I cant help you out with that one.
    -XL

jing jai

Omnitrope

BJJ
    ^
    I tried to PM you but...

Omnitrope
    Pen or powder?
    -XL

jing jai

comes in a vial----already mixed up---from the pharmacy via my doc---BJJ: I will check my pm---

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    comes in a vial----already mixed up---from the pharmacy via my doc---BJJ: I will check my pm---
    Those are fine. 100% legit, and very, very expensive pharma-grade.

-VM
    Last edited by Vitruvian-Man; 07-13-2010 at 09:58 AM.

BJJ
    If you want to receive and send PMs you need to go to your control panel and edit your options.

Simply, I cannot access to the function.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    They look very nice

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I'm not trying to be a smartass but one of the mainstays of the "Chinese stuff is fake" argument has been the prolonged water retention and now it seems that is also possible on pharma stuff - I am increasingly starting to think we may have all got a bit carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    I'm not trying to be a smartass but one of the mainstays of the "Chinese stuff is fake" argument has been the prolonged water retention and now it seems that is also possible on pharma stuff - I am increasingly starting to think we may have all got a bit carried away.
    This crossed my mind but we have to remember that slimmerme is a female who is also on HRT which could well complicate issues surrounding water retention IMO.
    -XL

jing jai

Fantomg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    I knew that was coming, as you beat me to it. If this helps with my experience or just throws more curve balls, it was:

Bloat (around 6-7lbs) in the beginning. Face was fat etc.
    Gone after about 30 days or at least mostly gone
    Then nothing - nothing until 2 1/2 months (almost quit)
    2 1/2 months till now appx 5 1/2mths - 258 down to 225! Actually started a little gain inside the last several weeks now at 230ish.

(I also feel great with lots of mental energy every single day. I did the megarexic "shit I'm getting small" thing when the weight loss started. But had so many at the gym tell me how much better (tighter and hard) I was getting) I haven't done any pre-contest dieting since those days so I wasn't used to dropping like that, especially when you're hovering around 260 at 5'11" for a long time) (Also, I have sides, very prevalent ones that include my arms turning into dead logs completely asleep for extended periods even after waking, and.... what I think is CTS - a lot of pain in my right hand knuckles to the point where I have to force my hand open and closed slowly due to pain for about 5-7 minutes each morning till it subsides).

Regarding bloat AFTER IT GOES AWAY AND YOU INCREASE YOUR DOSE AGAIN: I don't know - But was considering an increase if I think I can handle the increased sides that may come. I don't know what to expect. Why should I do more than 4iu/day m-f if I've gotten really lean and hard and feel great?! What is 5 or 6 going to do differently? It seems to me that you've got to get up near 10iu/day to create hyperplasia or more size. I'm really getting out of my realm of experience/knowledge at that dose other than having a couple of IFBB friends that.. well they just are walking pharmacies anyways. I get more out of this site than from them. If they had their way, I'd be taking grams again of AAS.

I think even though this is an individual thing for hgh...That the bloat goes AWAY before 3 months no matter who you are if you've got HGH.

PS: After typing behind the scenes shortly with Marcus300 I felt compelled to take the old avatar down. That was myself in the 90's at my best, fairly dry at 225appx 4 weeks out from a big one. I struggle with letting too much ID'ing info out due to the obvious.

I am in my early 40's now and have a completely different mindset/goals aside from not being anywhere near that conditioning anymore. It was hard letting go of the egotistical part of BBing and become more sensible. I am lucky to have my health and great blood work results after what I did in those days, but there's still some ego that keeps me testing if I can throw up 405 for a double or triple every so often. I have my spotter lie to me about not helping. I'm happy to say that I've gone from about 260 to 230lbs (5'11" but I will lie and say 6) and having to wear a belt with 34" jeans from using and still measure 19 1/2 cold with the guns.
    Not trying to hi-jack the thread, this is somewhat about HGH - Yellow Tops from China - and I believe I've got the real deal with maybe, just maybe something added or not quite as pure as Saizen, Genetropin, pens, etc.

Thanks Marcus300 - If that's a recent pic (your Avatar) ya look like ya throw 405lbs (183 Kilos) around for lunch even on a bad day under the bench press. I've got family all over U.K. and my cousin owns a commercial/residential glass company in London. It's been a few years but I need to visit them again. I will have to look you up if I get across the pond soon and hit a work out or two. I'd definitely need a spot from you if we're putting more than 183kilos (405) on the bar for reps. I hit mostly all incline movements now anyways and rarely use more than 365 for 6-8 so you'd have to go easy that day.

Hang on - "Notsmall" - you're there too? That's right... I think we're all about the same age and if you're abs get anymore deep you'd lose an american quarter between them. The gym I'm at currently is infested with softies (no offense to anyone) who think you're crazy if you've put 3 plates on each side or more and might lodge a complaint that you're scaring them, lol. Thought they were going to kick me out for not wearing matching colors. You anywhere near London or Manchester? God I'd like to be there now with this weather here topping 115 fahrenheit during the day and only down to 92 for the low.
    Last edited by Fantomg; 07-13-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Sorry - but the praise to those guys is for doing, not just saying. When I first got to this board, I got messages telling me how to lift and cycle etc. Some of it was in left field in my opinion. But I listened and was polite.... Then these folk would post a pic and were 150lbs soaking wet and looked like they not only didn't hit the weights, but didn't have a past that included even exercise!?!? - Sorry, not saying one can not have knowledge without looking the part, but when you see someone who's put their talk into proof and grinded their points into fact via the gym, ya command more respect, at least from myself. What looks good and makes sense on paper does NOT always mean it works in the gym. Originally for some reason, it was your guy's geographic location that I was blabbin about, but - Good job,to both of ya. Hope you always get the real deal because ya use it in practical application.
    Last edited by Fantomg; 07-13-2010 at 01:37 PM.

BJJ
    So my wife is about to start tonight her cycle.

We decided she will run Somatrope (Pharma Grade) @ 1.5 iu ed, late evening shot, sub-q, along with 50 mcg of T4.

In 1 week we will know her somatotropin and somatomedin levels via blood work.

So my wife is about to start tonight her cycle.

We decided she will run Somatrope (Pharma Grade) @ 1.5 iu ed, late evening shot, sub-q, along with 50 mcg of T4.

In 1 week we will know her somatotropin and somatomedin levels via blood work.
    Is she excited about the results?
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    Is she excited about the results?
    Actually she is worried not to get the good results I got.

BJJ
    ^
    That's why I started her with a pharma grade HGH, to make her feel more comfortable.

I went in a pharmacy that I know today along with the ampulla and they assured me it is PG Somatropin. This also explains the crazy price!

Actually she is worried not to get the good results I got.
    Im sure you will tell her that she has nothing to worry about! I think you will both be happy with the results.
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    Im sure you will tell her that she has nothing to worry about! I think you will both be happy with the results.
    We'll see

By the way, today I injected 17 iu of Hyge.
    Hope to have something to tell you tomorrow.

We'll see

By the way, today I injected 17 iu of Hyge.
    Hope to have something to tell you tomorrow.
    17iu!

Why so much?

You should have some CTS+bloat to report tomorrow!
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    17iu!

Why so much?

You should have some CTS+bloat to report tomorrow!
    CTS? I do not think so since in holiday I injected 24 iu without problems.

Bloat, probably I will.

Time to sleep.
    Buona notte

BJJ
    ^
    Forgot, I wanted to feel the difference, if any, in comparison to the other brands I used so far.
    I mean the reason for the 17 iu.

CTS? I do not think so since in holiday I injected 24 iu without problems.

Bloat, probably I will.

Time to sleep.
    Buona notte
    Fair enough, I never knew you were injecting so much. Happy bloating!
    -XL

jing jai

Thread Information