Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantomg View Post
    PS: After typing behind the scenes shortly with Marcus300 I felt compelled to take the old avatar down. That was myself in the 90's at my best, fairly dry at 225appx 4 weeks out from a big one. I struggle with letting too much ID'ing info out due to the obvious.

I am in my early 40's now and have a completely different mindset/goals aside from not being anywhere near that conditioning anymore. It was hard letting go of the egotistical part of BBing and become more sensible. I am lucky to have my health and great blood work results after what I did in those days, but there's still some ego that keeps me testing if I can throw up 405 for a double or triple every so often. I have my spotter lie to me about not helping. I'm happy to say that I've gone from about 260 to 230lbs (5'11" but I will lie and say 6) and having to wear a belt with 34" jeans from using and still measure 19 1/2 cold with the guns.
    Not trying to hi-jack the thread, this is somewhat about HGH - Yellow Tops from China - and I believe I've got the real deal with maybe, just maybe something added or not quite as pure as Saizen, Genetropin, pens, etc.

Thanks Marcus300 - If that's a recent pic (your Avatar) ya look like ya throw 405lbs (183 Kilos) around for lunch even on a bad day under the bench press. I've got family all over U.K. and my cousin owns a commercial/residential glass company in London. It's been a few years but I need to visit them again. I will have to look you up if I get across the pond soon and hit a work out or two. I'd definitely need a spot from you if we're putting more than 183kilos (405) on the bar for reps. I hit mostly all incline movements now anyways and rarely use more than 365 for 6-8 so you'd have to go easy that day.

Hang on - "Notsmall" - you're there too? That's right... I think we're all about the same age and if you're abs get anymore deep you'd lose an american quarter between them. The gym I'm at currently is infested with softies (no offense to anyone) who think you're crazy if you've put 3 plates on each side or more and might lodge a complaint that you're scaring them, lol. Thought they were going to kick me out for not wearing matching colors. You anywhere near London or Manchester? God I'd like to be there now with this weather here topping 115 fahrenheit during the day and only down to 92 for the low.
    Thanks for the props mate - those abs took a LONG time to dig out - I used to be one FAT mama jamma! lol There's a thread in the members pics somewhere from 2004 that'll give you some idea, although I had already lost the vast majority of lard before the before pics!
    I'm a little bit younger than you old war dogs, lol, I'm only 32 - good job I'm not a woman or you'd be BANG in trouble!
    I live way down in the south west of england in cornwall.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm considering doing a "NotSmall" style blast...... just at 1/2 the dosage LMAO!

I've been on 8iu's now for about 8 months..... Thinking about starting 20iu's/day for 5 days tomorrow..... then bringing it back down to 8iu's for the remainder of the month.

I'll be starting test/tren /mast soon so i'd like to get the blast in before the cycle..... any thoughts?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Thanks for the props mate - those abs took a LONG time to dig out - I used to be one FAT mama jamma! lol There's a thread in the members pics somewhere from 2004 that'll give you some idea, although I had already lost the vast majority of lard before the before pics!
    I'm a little bit younger than you old war dogs, lol, I'm only 32 - good job I'm not a woman or you'd be BANG in trouble!
    I live way down in the south west of england in cornwall.
    you're an old war dog to me 26 here

Marcus is geriatric to me

j/k big guy!

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm considering doing a "NotSmall" style blast...... just at 1/2 the dosage LMAO!

I've been on 8iu's now for about 8 months..... Thinking about starting 20iu's/day for 5 days tomorrow..... then bringing it back down to 8iu's for the remainder of the month.

I'll be starting test/tren /mast soon so i'd like to get the blast in before the cycle..... any thoughts?

~Haz~
    Expect some decent water retention - my ankles swelled RIGHT up, lol, it dropped back off again over the following week though - the CTS was pretty rough the last couple of days and has mostly subsided now but is still more pronounced that before the blast.

The test/tren/mast cycle should be ideal to "mature" any new cells as is the theory - I would run the GH blast during the 1st week of that cycle if I were you - I didn't line mine up like that of course because I got all excited when I heard about these GH blasts and I started it straight away! lol - am running prop/tren/winstrol now though with PEG MGF and lantus slin thrown in for good measure!

j/k big guy!

~Haz~

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

~Haz~
    Well on holiday lastly I run 20 iu for more than a week and except some water retention I did not see any specific difference from 10 iu.
    I slept the same, no CTS, more bloat which subsided after a few days.

I plan also to do a blast cycle one week before and one week during my next cycle but @ 40 iu ed for 14 days.

My theory is, if you want to do it, then do it deeply.
    That's the way I am anyway lol...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

j/k big guy!

~Haz~
    haha i know

BJJ
    Ok 2 things here:

1st
    Since I am using rHGH (2.5 months) the size of my scrotum increased a lot as well as both testicles, especially the smallest between the two.

Yesterday evening I prepared the vial for the morning after and noticed, for the first time, that as soon as I started to inject the sterile water some powder just disappeared like it happens with HCG .

So, might it be I have HGH mixed with HCG?

I want to cut the head of the bull so next Friday I decided to check also my estrogens levels. In this regard what should I get tested for in order to exclude that I injected HCG?

Estrone, Estradiol, Estriol, Progesterone, Prolactin, or...?

2nd
    Yesterday evening my wife took her first shot of rHGH pharma grade, 1.5 iu sub-q.
    She told me this morning she slept amazingly but the point is she went back to sleep around noon and she is still deeply sleeping!!!

Just get a pregnancy test to check for HCG .

It is good that your wife slept so well though
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Just get a pregnancy test to check for HCG .

It is good that your wife slept so well though
    My wife used somatrope and not hyge.tropin

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    My wife used somatrope and not hyge.tropin
    Oh right, can you give her some hyge tonight and see how she sleeps?
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    Oh right, can you give her some hyge tonight and see how she sleeps?
    Do not know, she has fever now!

BJJ
    Pregnancy test did not come out properly, I just lost 5 iu.
    I will go for the BW.

Expect some decent water retention - my ankles swelled RIGHT up, lol, it dropped back off again over the following week though - the CTS was pretty rough the last couple of days and has mostly subsided now but is still more pronounced that before the blast.

The test/tren /mast cycle should be ideal to "mature" any new cells as is the theory - I would run the GH blast during the 1st week of that cycle if I were you - I didn't line mine up like that of course because I got all excited when I heard about these GH blasts and I started it straight away! lol - am running prop/tren/winstrol now though with PEG MGF and lantus slin thrown in for good measure!

LOL well my thought is this..... If I run a blast now..... and then another one my 1st or 2nd weeks of the cycle...... i'll have 2 blasts under my belt LMFAO!

Can anything be done about the HGH water retention? It's not really estrogen related to letro/adex wouldn't quite work..... I guess just drink a ton of water and pop a diuretic which i'm not keen on doing. I'll see how bad the bloat is with 20iu's and then i'll go ahead and plan on 40iu's for the next blast.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

BJJ
    LOL well my thought is this..... If I run a blast now..... and then another one my 1st or 2nd weeks of the cycle...... i'll have 2 blasts under my belt LMFAO!

Can anything be done about the HGH water retention? It's not really estrogen related to letro/adex wouldn't quite work..... I guess just drink a ton of water and pop a diuretic which i'm not keen on doing. I'll see how bad the bloat is with 20iu's and then i'll go ahead and plan on 40iu's for the next blast.

~Haz~
    Furosemide on hand...

BignBig is offline Junior Member

~Haz~
    What type of results you achieved in 8iu over 8 months?

BJJ
    Quick update from my Hyge.tropin experience.

I jumped to 12 and 17 iu and noticed a little pang on both of my knees as well as pain in my sole feet. Is that happened to anyone?

Also, if I inject before bed I wake up ripped much much more.

BJJ
    Oh and XL, this staff seems to be legit. Tomorrow anyway, we will know.

Also, I ordered Jin.tropin to compare with Hyge.tropin.

Quick update from my Hyge.tropin experience.

I jumped to 12 and 17 iu and noticed a little pang on both of my knees as well as pain in my sole feet. Is that happened to anyone?

Also, if I inject before bed I wake up ripped much much more.
    Oh and XL, this staff seems to be legit. Tomorrow anyway, we will know.

Also, I ordered Jin.tropin to compare with Hyge.tropin.
    What makes you think it is real? Have you experienced those sides before?
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    What makes you think it is real? Have you experienced those sides before?
    No I did not that is why I was wondering.

Regarding the morning ABS, I had it also with the yellow tops but with this drug is more evident.

paddy155 is offline Member
    Don't mean to go off track guy's edit cant openly ask for source, sorry marcus300
    Last edited by marcus300; 07-15-2010 at 10:06 AM. Reason: asking for a source

Quote Originally Posted by BignBig View Post
    What type of results you achieved in 8iu over 8 months?
    It's helping me keep lean it seems but more importantly..... i've had some really nice upper chest growth which has ALWAYS been a huge problem area for me. Also my arms have gone from 17 1/4 to 18 1/4.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It's helping me keep lean it seems but more importantly..... i've had some really nice upper chest growth which has ALWAYS been a huge problem area for me. Also my arms have gone from 17 1/4 to 18 1/4.
    ~Haz~
    You got women arms Haz ahhhhhhh

No I did not that is why I was wondering.

Regarding the morning ABS, I had it also with the yellow tops but with this drug is more evident.
    How are the sides?

How much have you had today?
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You got women arms Haz ahhhhhhh
    LMAO! Man I already have a complex..... don't make it worse LOL!

I know i've asked you..... but how tall are you and what do you weigh? also.... arm size? Not that i'm comparing or anything lol

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

BJJ
    How are the sides?

How much have you had today?
    Hands are less swollen but still I feel it.
    Ankles are still pretty full.
    Sole feet still hurt.
    I had 9 iu today.

Tomorrow again 15 iu because I have my double blood work to take, 5 iu sub-q then 5 iu IM and 5 iu before bed.
    I am sure there will be no surprise, this staff is good.

Hands are less swollen but still I feel it.
    Ankles are still pretty full.
    Sole feet still hurt.
    I had 9 iu today.

Tomorrow again 15 iu because I have my double blood work to take, 5 iu sub-q then 5 iu IM and 5 iu before bed.
    I am sure there will be no surprise, this staff is good.
    Would you say that in comparison the the ohter rHGH you have had that it better/same/worse?
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    Would you say that in comparison the the ohter rHGH you have had that it better/same/worse?
    It is better lol, definitely.

It is better lol, definitely.
    Thats good news. Are the sides bearable or are you struggling with them?
    -XL

jing jai

LMAO! Man I already have a complex..... don't make it worse LOL!

I know i've asked you..... but how tall are you and what do you weigh? also.... cock size? Not that i'm comparing or anything lol

~Haz~

BJJ
    Thats good news. Are the sides bearable or are you struggling with them?
    Yes they are, no problem at all.

I got everyone beat in that area.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

This thread is going to become a DSM magnet!
    -XL

jing jai

BignBig is offline Junior Member

~Haz~
    18 1/4 is impressive ... Well done

BJJ
    bump

So BJJ, how are you today?

Are you still feeling like the rHGH is working its magic by the day?
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    I am tired like if I am sick.
    I just woke up I slept 2 hours.
    This morning I went to get the BW, maybe 2 of them made tired, they sucked up 100 ml in 2 times.

Sorry to hear that.

How did you feel before the blood was taken?

How are the sides?
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    I woke up tired today, maybe because I woke up earlier.
    The sides are still there, either hands, ankles and sole feet but my knees do not hurt anymore.

So far i'm on day 2 of 20iu's..... No cts sides yet but my knees feel tired all frickin day long. Knuckles feel swollen too..... also..... i'm pretty tired all damn day long but it's hard to fall asleep at night. My last injection is 5iu's at around 8pm.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

P3rf3ctionist is offline Junior Member
    Do you feel like you are retining a lot of water?

Any numbness, CTS etc?
    Just an update, the numbness has improved, mainly restricted to the morning now.

Also XT, bloat has gone down drastically in the past 10 days or so.

Had full bloods done on Wednesday, waiting for the results to come back so I can begin the T4.

Thread Information