Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree364Likes

Thread: To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Seems to b a standard, they want to bottom out your levels period - estrogen & test
    But as almost an anthem on this forum is we or me and myself alone are responsible for our own health and well being . We have choice to make . They may not be the correct choices for everyone but my choices are right for my lifestyle on my terms !
    lovbyts and < <Samson> > like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Speaking of old medical opinions . Supposedly normal amounts of Testosterone feed the cancer . I the early days when prostate cancer was found they cut off the mans ball sack and all . These men did not die of prostate cancer so here is where that thinking started and the Dr's have only one goal cure prostate cancer with no regards to quality of life . I have read my ass off and research all approaches and other medical papers ; one by Jon Hopkins dates 2015 - that stated TRT or HRT actually helped prevent prostrate cancer since it stopped the testicles from producing Test.

Urologist - push removal ( my urologist even told me that almost all Dr's that get prostate cancer prefer removal ) So I agreed and started my research and when researching the side effect of removal the sides were down played big time .

Oncologist - choose almost any method besides the knife ? Why ? when some patients come in they are freaked out and just want to be cancer free at all cost .
    1) these men may agree to negative hormone therapy - which blocks all testosterone from even showing traces in the body and they are at this point unknowingly stopping the cancer in it's tracks and almost turning feminine ( I said HELL NO )
    2) the next thing they suggest is Finasteride 5mg per day in my case . - long term shrinks the prostate but also screwed with my sex life like not tomorrow and I was only on for about 2 weeks at 5mg per day and now 2 weeks later I am just getting back to normal . 7 x's a week and 7+ blow jobs . So No need to praise I know I am a 63 year old studd and I still have to jerk off 3 or 4 times a week (true) LMAO but true ( So I am a huge no for this also .
    3) Now I am on that funky diet above which is a new nutritional way to eat and I will go back to normal high protein diet at the end of March.
    4) Next steps for me are gel injected to protect my rectum from radiation and then 5 Radiation (Cyberknife Treatment)

If anyone is looking into choices do not get plain radiation only demand radiation with Cyberknife .

Like some above I was of the mind set that the way I felt when I started TRT and how it changed my life to a positive ; how could it be bad for me . Seems many smarter than me are anti testosterone - I never have stopped only when I had my last biopsy with high number did I back off from 200mg weekly to 30mg 2 x's a week . So we do think alike but I am quite sure if your o nly goal is kill cancer then the Negative Hormone Therapy would be the way to go for non alpha male or the feminine non-heterotisexual it may be the answer .

So that was around the world as to why the zero testosterone approach may be the only 100% way to be 100% sure no more cancer . So maybe there is a cure for cancer ? What price will you pay to just barely be above ground for 2 or 3 years of no quality life . Go for the one good year and end it on your terms not is a nursing home .
    Ill take the quality over quantity. I know cancer loves sugar also and that I would be willing to give up 100% if needed but not the T. Ive always ran very mild TRT and stayed in the 700 - 900 range, mostly because I mean to do bi weekly injections and usually forget the 2nd one for several days so Im only using a little over 1/2 of what Im supposed to.

It helps with the excess stock as well for future use.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, fuck

Kinda funny(sorta) CK is the same method they use on our brain - or, gamma knife - thankfully it didn’t apply to me since my bleed was active & so severe - interesting one to be thankful for

4 more years & you can make it Bruce Wilis’s age & go brain dead - ugggggh :/

We’ll all catch the bullet somewhere at some point

Being neutered tho - is definitely a tough one to think about

Although through all my readings, I’ve come across something that said you can still get boners without a prostate. But, I wouldn’t bet jack or shit on that.

Thx to this concern, I have been laying off the strong androgenic roids & got on a Ai - def “feel” a bit better with my estro close to the triple digits

Blog Entries
    Well, fuck

Kinda funny(sorta) CK is the same method they use on our brain - or, gamma knife - thankfully it didn’t apply to me since my bleed was active & so severe - interesting one to be thankful for

4 more years & you can make it Bruce Wilis’s age & go brain dead - ugggggh :/

We’ll all catch the bullet somewhere at some point

Being neutered tho - is definitely a tough one to think about

Although through all my readings, I’ve come across something that said you can still get boners without a prostate. But, I wouldn’t bet jack or shit on that.

Thx to this concern, I have been laying off the strong androgenic roids & got on a Ai - def “feel” a bit better with my estro close to the triple digits
    You mean you keep your E-2 in the triple digits . I am old school like Kel Advocates or used to and implied that the sweet spot for E-2 is 2.6 -3.1 for optimal -Sweet spot for sex ? I was under the impression high E-2 was a leading cause of stroke and heart attack . Would you please share your logic and educate me as to if high E-2 causes much more serious issues . Remember I am very old school . Steroids were a misdemeanor when I started and EQ and Winstrol by winthrope labs came in 50ml jugs , lol and you could get Fina ject not Tren . Help me understand please .

Blog Entries
    Kinda random ; but Samson made me go back and look after his comment . Glad I was not high and posted naked pix , LMAO !

Oh yeah pix of my 61 year old wife I forgot what a hottie she is for an old lady , lol ! She looks pretty dog gone good and cooks what ever I ask and brings me a beer . I have never found a grown ass woman that can hold a candle to her .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-10-2023 at 01:01 PM.
    Cylon357 and < <Samson> > like this.

Blog Entries
    You mean you keep your E-2 in the triple digits . I am old school like Kel Advocates or used to and implied that the sweet spot for E-2 is 2.6 -3.1 for optimal -Sweet spot for sex ? I was under the impression high E-2 was a leading cause of stroke and heart attack . Would you please share your logic and educate me as to if high E-2 causes much more serious issues . Remember I am very old school . Steroids were a misdemeanor when I started and EQ and Winstrol by winthrope labs came in 50ml jugs , lol and you could get Fina ject not Tren. Help me understand please .
    Maybe we’re using a different range/scale

It should be under 30(I believe) - I have kept mine right around a 100, give or take for years now - it’s where I feel my best. Horniest & most active

But, all this health talk - I got on an Ai & am currently pushing it back to about 1/2

Of course, now I feel half as good - more tired & quite less horny

Edit > but, I’m kinda taking the good with the not so good. I sleep way better - I knocked my Xanax dose way down & im still out cold for 8 hours
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 02-20-2023 at 09:37 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I think all the no test talk is old school thinking. I THINK, but I am no doctor, that the previous thinking was that T directly drives prostate growth. It does not. That is what DHT does. So yeah, all other things equal, more T = more DHT = more impact on prostate.

That said, for a lot of men, including me, it makes sense to look at quality of life before considering total androgen deprivation.

To BMPs point, do you really want to live life as a girl - really a frilly, castrated, feminine man - to MAYBE make treatment a little easier? I don't think I would, but finasteride had all the negatives for me at conventional doses. Some tolerate it well, so it would be a different decision for someone like that.

But with all that, I don't think you have to nuke DHT into the dirt to get prostate benefits. Microdosing finasteride can nudge dht lower and thus reduce PSA, without turning men into eunuchs.

Doctors are slow to adopt new practices and ideas, sometimes that's good, sometimes bad, but the current thinking re prostate cancer treatment seems to do a lot of potential harm without really increasing the odds of survival. I mean, if they remove your prostate physically or cook it till its dead, does it really matter what your DHT is?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I think all the no test talk is old school thinking. I THINK, but I am no doctor, that the previous thinking was that T directly drives prostate growth. It does not. That is what DHT does. So yeah, all other things equal, more T = more DHT = more impact on prostate.

That said, for a lot of men, including me, it makes sense to look at quality of life before considering total androgen deprivation.

To BMPs point, do you really want to live life as a girl - really a frilly, castrated, feminine man - to MAYBE make treatment a little easier? I don't think I would, but finasteride had all the negatives for me at conventional doses. Some tolerate it well, so it would be a different decision for someone like that.

But with all that, I don't think you have to nuke DHT into the dirt to get prostate benefits. Microdosing finasteride can nudge dht lower and thus reduce PSA, without turning men into eunuchs.

Doctors are slow to adopt new practices and ideas, sometimes that's good, sometimes bad, but the current thinking re prostate cancer treatment seems to do a lot of potential harm without really increasing the odds of survival. I mean, if they remove your prostate physically or cook it till its dead, does it really matter what your DHT is?
    Man I like the way you put that and I couldn't agree more . I have progressive urologist and in 2017 he did not even insist that I stop my TRT and he knew what a blast is . My coma and abdomen vac is what caused the issues with the prostate removal . Noting to do with shrinking . it is double the normal size . Now no removal .

I mean that is about the most accurate summarization of treat and the sad realities of the prostate game today that also has a very high payout rate to Drs . The prostate is the current appendix . They used to remove almost all appendix .
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post

Great minds think alike but you are better at wording it than I was. LoL

Blog Entries
    I am sure this update will excite everyone . I did a sit up today . Really I don't know how they cut all my flexors and just stuffed my guts back in .
    < <Samson> > likes this.

I am sure this update will excite everyone . I did a sit up today . Really I don't know how they cut all my flexors and just stuffed my guts back in .
    Should you be doing anything like that?

Blog Entries
    Like your wording - no replacing that

GL man!

Makes my current gallbladder issues seem like vacation

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Should you be doing anything like that?
    Yes . That is another good thing about radiation . Other than Injecting the Gel and I will be sedated . All other treatment is supposed to be a piece of cake . But killing that organ and still not have it off your mind . Cancer can reoccur . This should be the worst of it . Guess we will see . Not sure how many but they are scripting pain meds pre surgery ...... So I would see that as pain meds required and I am damn tired of hurting . .

Then a nasty pre op prep . If you did not read all that BS letter and still want to know . Feel free to PM me .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-23-2023 at 07:55 PM.
    lovbyts likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I posted a response to your thread in the insulin forum. The thread I linked may not be the one you were looking for, but it's a decent read.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I posted a response to your thread in the insulin forum. The thread I linked may not be the one you were looking for, but it's a decent read.
    Thank you very much that was very thoughtful of you . I am in search of any and all knowledge I can gain . The link you posted by GEARHEAD had a lot of info . I only read his 1st 3 post and he did explain how Insulin and T-4 are almost needed to balance out long term use of HGH . From how ; even with all my bad HGH, TB-500 , BCP-157 , IMHO has assisted in rotator cuff healing and 3 years out of the gym . I am sold on the healing qualities of HGH for older lifters . It will be another 2 to 3 mths before I can see quality lean muscle growth . I also am surprised as to how my weight ( fat ) has been dissipating and I see muscle growth faster using low weight and high reps but a very intense session . I have been on 2iu's to 3iu's a day of HGH . Before my ankle was fused and I was almost unable to walk . I weighed 273 lbs and 6 ft now with almost daily lift sessions and clen and T-3 alternating T-4 I am now 245 lbs and I weight that after 3 years of lifting back in 2017 and I was lean with a 33 in waist . I am at 245 lbs with much less muscle and more fat . So I plan to endure the gel injection and the radiation and I will be busting it in the gym . I hope I do not gain fat during treatment . I need to probably lose 30 lbs and then pack on lean weight . I can see this happening to a stubborn 64 yr old man .

No worries a year from now I will actually post a pic or 2 and when looking at the pic remember all I have been through . then ask yourself why am I not more responsible and take care of myself so I can age in a healthy manner . Grant you I have had quite a few curve balls I think I will be a very happy camper by then and back backpacking and doing 5 to 15 night hikes with just you and your backpack . Drive my RV dn to the coast and surfish while sitting in the sun on the beach , killer tunes . and catching your dinner and maybe just sun shower and hit the cool sheets will all that extra vitamin D . Only a Queen but outstanding memory foam - amazing ! then 5 mths later be parked in a ft of snow and crank up the heat lay on the love seat and listen to surround sound TV and relax an big ole 24 t-Bone steak cooked on the grill.with a sweet tater Watch the snow fall . Get packed up and climb in my BA Honda CR-V , yes CR-V .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-24-2023 at 05:41 PM.
    < <Samson> >, Cylon357 and lovbyts like this.

Nothing wrong with a CR-V. Every vehicle has its proper uses.

I may have to read up on the HGH long term and insulin usage. I dont remember hearing or reading about that before. I did do some reading several years about about insulin and decided it wasn't for me because I know I was not disciplined enough to follow the protocols close enough and if you dont you can go into insulin shock and die.

I wish I still had my RX for HGH and my doctor had not retired. Even at 1iu a day it made a BIG difference on fat loss and lean muscle gain IMO.

Im glad you have such a positive outlook on what is upcoming and it will most likely help you heal even quicker. Im hoping I can get back into the swing of things soon myself.

Blog Entries
    Well gents I finished the last pre op treatment . I will just love to share it with you .

The 1st experience was gel injection . They go in through your Butt hole and shoot Gel between your prostate and rectum . to top it off thr Dr was a young hottie I bet under 30 . She opened my butt and shot the gel . Not present but only uncomfortable for a day or so and I like it better I am staying cleaned out . that was on the 3rd . on the 8th I went back to get cyber knife Cat scan . Dr came in and said mine was so so large that he felt most likely I would have ED that he wanted to tell me in advance . I am wore out with seeing Dr's . This time was only 7 hours of test and scans and showed me the treatment just a table and that is all except the radiation machine . So theplan is go back the 15th - the 28th and I get radiated 2 times a week . He said I could drive myself to and from treatment . SO ON WE FO WITH THE NOT SO SUPERMWN !
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Well gents I finished the last pre op treatment . I will just love to share it with you .

The 1st experience was gel injection . They go in through your Butt hole and shoot Gel between your prostate and rectum . to top it off thr Dr was a young hottie I bet under 30 . She opened my butt and shot the gel . Not present but only uncomfortable for a day or so and I like it better I am staying cleaned out . that was on the 3rd . on the 8th I went back to get cyber knife Cat scan . Dr came in and said mine was so so large that he felt most likely I would have ED that he wanted to tell me in advance . I am wore out with seeing Dr's . This time was only 7 hours of test and scans and showed me the treatment just a table and that is all except the radiation machine . So theplan is go back the 15th - the 28th and I get radiated 2 times a week . He said I could drive myself to and from treatment . SO ON WE FO WITH THE NOT SO SUPERMWN !
    Thank you for the descriptive post - uggggh

At the moment it’s hitting home quite a bit close. My dad is a few years older than you are and, he’s just starting with this shit - we don’t talk much at all. My mom is the one that told me just a few weeks ago. . . At the moment I’m just speechless mostly & just hope for the best.

Fuck man - when I run out of shit to say, you know something is up

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the descriptive post - uggggh

At the moment it’s hitting home quite a bit close. My dad is a few years older than you are and, he’s just starting with this shit - we don’t talk much at all. My mom is the one that told me just a few weeks ago. . . At the moment I’m just speechless mostly & just hope for the best.

Fuck man - when I run out of shit to say, you know something is up
    If you have any questions feel free to ask . I would highly recommend radiation than removal operation
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    If you have any questions feel free to ask . I would highly recommend radiation than removal operation
    Not up to me & out of my control - again, thank you for the input/reply

My dad, mom too and me aren’t really all too close - we haven’t spoken for years until I head my brain hemorrhage & I felt my days were tightly numbered

Wish you the best as well, brother - after going through what I went through, I have a different feel for folk’s health - it just hits different

Blog Entries
    Not up to me & out of my control - again, thank you for the input/reply

My dad, mom too and me aren’t really all too close - we haven’t spoken for years until I head my brain hemorrhage & I felt my days were tightly numbered

Wish you the best as well, brother - after going through what I went through, I have a different feel for folk’s health - it just hits different
    Wow , I have several near death encounters in just the past 3 years and this senior is going to keep On ROCK'IN . It does make you take notice of who your real friends are . I just stay positive and I am no longer in control see I can be shot I guess at times . Hey ! I have good intentions to at least share all I have learned with any questions you may have . No need to be shy but man PM me makes no difference to me .
    JUST NEVER WANNA BE THAT OLD MAN THAT SLEEPS ALL THE TIME ALMOST FALLS OUT OF HIS WHEEL CHAIR DROWLING .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-12-2023 at 05:10 AM.
    Cylon357 and < <Samson> > like this.

Blog Entries
    Wow , I have several near death encounters in just the past 3 years and this senior is going to keep On ROCK'IN . It does make you take notice of who your real friends are . I just stay positive and I am no longer in control see I can be shot I guess at times . Hey ! I have good intentions to at least share all I have learned with any questions you may have . No need to be shy but man PM me makes no difference to me .
    JUST NEVER WANNA BE THAT OLD MAN THAT SLEEPS ALL THE TIME ALMOST FALLS OUT OF HIS WHEEL CHAIR DROWLING .
    We are all pulling for you, Brother. Thanks for keeping us updated and sharing your experience. Godspeed!

Blog Entries
    You know it is kind of funny in a way . Most of us or myself thought what CANCER that is what other ppl get it will never be me . But it did turn out to be me . At first I was brave and said watch and wait . It is what it is and I have to face reality . That they are going radiate a part of my body so much it shrivels up and look like prune just hanging there in your body all rooting and stuff but that is so I can live and hopefully be screwing again . Not sure I would want to live if I could not screw !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-28-2023 at 03:15 PM.
    Cylon357, wango and < <Samson> > like this.

Blog Entries
    You know it is kind of funny in a way . Most of us or myself thought what CANCER that is what other ppl get it will never be me . But it did turn out to be me . At first I was brave and said watch and wait . It is what it is and I have to face reality . that they are going radiat a part of my body so much it shrivels up and look like prune just hanging there in your body all rooting and stuff but that is so I can live and hopefully be screwing again . Not sure I would want to live if I could not screw !
    Ain't that the truth!

Blog Entries
    Fuck, this specific topic sucks so much ass

Currently, I know of 3 guys in the same/similar boat

One already had a full removal ________ < the blank part is if “you can’t say anything good, don’t say anything at all”

Wish you the best man

Blog Entries
    Not trying to be mushy ; I want to thank everyone for the words of support . I have completed my radiation and I got a bit nauseated after the 5th treatment and they warned me about that and I had some really good meds to help with that and weed .I started getting fatigued after the 3rd treatment I came home and took a nap after the 3rd , 4th & 5th we started back to KY and my sweet wife drove all 7 hrs and I slept about 4 . Next oncologist visit is in 3 mths so I figure I will be around that long

I was on a steady gym routine and I will be planted here for the next 3 mths SOOOOOO I suspect that I will be pretty damn lean and even a muscle of 2 popping out Hope I am Proud of myself enough to take a pic of a 63 yr old man . Trying to stay healthy to live longer !

NOTHING BUT BLUE SKIES DO I SEE . . . . . .

Blog Entries
    Wait a fucking minute - you’re married?!

Thought it was a GF

No mushy shit from me man - weed did help me so much in the beginning - when I felt like my skin was crawling off my body < lol - but, true

Wish u the best brother! Been waiting for your update

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <samson> > View Post
    wait a fucking minute - you’re married?!

Thought it was a gf

no mushy shit from me man - weed did help me so much in the beginning - when i felt like my skin was crawling off my body < lol - but, true

wish u the best brother! Been waiting for your update
    It's Alive

Oh and my wife is a hottie
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-29-2023 at 07:35 PM.
    < <Samson> > and wango like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    It's Alive

Oh and my wife is a hottie
    On both accounts - a heart felt congratulations!

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    A joke to cheer you up Buz . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To all you yong bucks you gotta be a tuff MF'er to get old-0dec39a5-fbee-4f06-b414-b5347b72613c.jpeg  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    A joke to cheer you up Buz . . .
    Too funny .

I had more bad news I have not even shared . Headed to get a Pep MIR not sure if I spelled that right .They think they found cancer in my right Tibia . I will share details when I return from MRI scan. That is the kiss of death if found to be bone cancer (Leukemia) . Man I gotta have a talk with God and tell him I give ! I have tried tp be strong but damn does this BS ever stop ? I am old but in the big picture only 64 and been fightin BS for 3 years now . One issue after another and damn the fkn recovery every time is what really sux !
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Too funny .

I had more bad news I have not even shared . Headed to get a Pep MIR not sure if I spelled that right .They think they found cancer in my right Tibia . I will share details when I return from MRI scan. That is the kiss of death if found to be bone cancer (Leukemia) . Man I gotta have a talk with God and tell him I give ! I have tried tp be strong but damn does this BS ever stop ? I am old but in the big picture only 64 and been fightin BS for 3 years now . One issue after another and damn the fkn recovery every time is what really sux !
    I totally feel you

Crazy how “only” 42 - only 64 becomes - I lost contact with my dad, so I am in the dark. I just hope for the best - u as well brother, u as well

Blog Entries
    I totally feel you

Crazy how “only” 42 - only 64 becomes - I lost contact with my dad, so I am in the dark. I just hope for the best - u as well brother, u as well
    Same to ya ! Thanks Broutha . Unreal what is going on . I will regain my composure and shared details later .
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Welcome back to the living Buzz! Congrats on the new life style & marriage! The older I/we get, the more stuff the wife and I purge. Nobody’s going to want to go through all our crap when we die.

Keep on fighting youngster.
    Thanks for the good words .

I had my last prostate radiation the 27th Of May a Mon. That Fri back in KY from GA i thought I had shin splints and that turned out to be a blood clot . The Dr came back after Cat scan , Ultra sound , and X-ray and said you have blood clots but I am afraid I have some bad news . He said "You have bone cancer in your right Tibia where I thought I had shin splints . They have been running every type of test you can think of even sent me to an Oncologist Hematologist ; checking for bad protein in my blood or extremly high white blood cell count . So I am a mental mess and have a PEP MRI in the morning at 8:00 . Sooooo FKN life so as it may be goes on and if it bone cancer that is the kiss of death . I shall see and let yall know .

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the good words .

I had my last prostate radiation the 27th Of May a Mon. That Fri back in KY from GA i thought I had shin splints and that turned out to be a blood clot . The Dr came back after Cat scan , Ultra sound , and X-ray and said you have blood clots but I am afraid I have some bad news . He said "You have bone cancer in your right Tibia where I thought I had shin splints . They have been running every type of test you can think of even sent me to an Oncologist Hematologist ; checking for bad protein in my blood or extremly high white blood cell count . So I am a mental mess and have a PEP MRI in the morning at 8:00 . Sooooo FKN life so as it may be goes on and if it bone cancer that is the kiss of death . I shall see and let yall know .
    Post whenever you need/want

I know no words will help, but thought I’d say what I can

Thank you for the update - after my own medical “issues” I’m very much into the medical field - for better or worse

Blog Entries
    Post whenever you need/want

I know no words will help, but thought I’d say what I can

Thank you for the update - after my own medical “issues” I’m very much into the medical field - for better or worse
    Thank you so much . I sure do wish you the best with your medical issues . I was just posting all this ;patricianly because if it were not happening to me I would call BS . Also I post this silly stuff in hopes that someone may find the answer to a question by reading all this crap I have been through . My wife told me the other day that she could not believe how I kept a positive attitude . I told her I just fake it when I am around ppl because no one care if I am in a good mood or not and no one really wants to come see a person that is under the weather .
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much . I sure do wish you the best with your medical issues . I was just posting all this ;patricianly because if it were not happening to me I would call BS . Also I post this silly stuff in hopes that someone may find the answer to a question by reading all this crap I have been through . My wife told me the other day that she could not believe how I kept a positive attitude . I told her I just fake it when I am around ppl because no one care if I am in a good mood or not and no one really wants to come see a person that is under the weather .

Shit, u wish me the best?! I’m good enough, head is holding up, gi issues are terrible - but, now I pretty much have the same attitude - what’s the point of letting it turn my mood into shit - I just go until I can’t

Man, wish u the best - fuck. Medical/health shit can turn us into crap on a dime

Blog Entries
    No results from PEP Scan . Fri. evening so no news til Mon or Tues . They still want me to go on testosterone blocking meds and it will stop cancer that and stop sugar intake . But they will not CHemically Castrate me .
    lovbyts and < <Samson> > like this.

No results from PEP Scan . Fri. evening so no news til Mon or Tues . They still want me to go on testosterone blocking meds and it will stop cancer that and stop sugar intake . But they will not CHemically Castrate me .
    Update?
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Its been a little over 2 weeks now, where is the update?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information