Page 834 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3347347848248298308318328338348358368378388398448849341334 ... LastLast
Results 33,321 to 33,360 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Thx. I may go tomorrow. No popcorn. Lol
    I never get popcorn anymore at the cinema or any treats really. I got two americanos 5.40 euro and they did me for the whole show. Buddy got malteasers a big bag of popcorn and ashare packet of malteasers to himself 12 euro or nearly 18 dollars and a whole pile.of diabetes I'll stick to my plain coffee haha
    BG likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What movie? I just got back from the new "Dead Pool" with Ryan Reynolds. Absolutely hysterical. Great movie.
    The wife and my sister in law just saw that last night. Said it was very good. I had considered going but needed to rest.

Edit: The wife said the credits at the end were hilarious.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-13-2016 at 03:41 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    I never get popcorn anymore at the cinema or any treats really. I got two americanos 5.40 euro and they did me for the whole show. Buddy got malteasers a big bag of popcorn and ashare packet of malteasers to himself 12 euro or nearly 18 dollars and a whole pile.of diabetes I'll stick to my plain coffee haha
    I'm always the odd duck when it comes to movie snacks. I'll carry in a bag of homemade beef jerky and the wife carries some Twizzlers and gets a small popcorn.

Couldn't help but think of this clip from Seinfeld.

https://youtu.be/pAD5dz9-Qg8
    DCI likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Rumble rolling this morning and taking a relaxer. Just before I left work yesterday morning, 2 maintenance guys and 1 production tech were trying to remove a nozzle from an injection molding barrel. LOL, they failed miserably. Guys were just trying to use a 4' piece of pipe and 55mm open end wrench to break the nozzle loose, which of course had been heat set and was tight as fvck as it should be.
    Anyway, they called me over and I got my back up against an I beam and pressed the wrench as far as I could and then started using my waist and just a tad of leg drive and broke it loose for them.
    They were all embarrassed, so I just told them I only got it loose because I'm fat.

Dang back is paying for.it today though.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-13-2016 at 05:15 AM.
    DCI, Bodacious, BG and 1 others like this.

Still reading through my Mentzer books and believe I will start adding a few tweaks in here and there.
    Defo want to incorporate the 4-2-4 tempo on cable curls since the cable provides continuous resistance compared to d'bells and will continue to stick with the 3-4 count up and 3-4 count down on d'bell and b'bell curls.
    The wife is always wanting to come down to the shop while I'm lifting although I prefer to lift alone. May recruit her to help me with negative only reps or something along those lines on some exercises (maybe). LOL, I'm kind of stuck in my ways about lifting alone.
    DCI, BG and NACH3 like this.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'm always the odd duck when it comes to movie snacks. I'll carry in a bag of homemade beef jerky and the wife carries some Twizzlers and gets a small popcorn.

Couldn't help but think of this clip from Seinfeld.

https://youtu.be/pAD5dz9-Qg8
    Lmao too true. Yeh I got bored of the salt hangover after the popcorn I never have any salt on anything I eat so it really affects me.

Just doing cardio here in the gym then some arms and abs
    almostgone likes this.

Same here, DCI. We don't add salt when cooking and I rarely add salt. When I do it is a very small amoint.; like maybe 10-15 individual grains.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Clocking in this morning guys/gals!!

Back is sore as hell... Going in to hit some delts/traps. Then headed back to work this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!
    BG likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Friday legs

Nothing to write about
    Should have stayed home

Thanks GGR, Im down 7lbs, very happy.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning all

Back is torched - I did a lot of rowing yesterday -- going in for chest today.... Got a great nights sleep(I think I even fell asleep at like 8 last night - needed that -

Im going to loosen up - roll stretch and push my limits farther than.... I possibly can!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Wide grip pull downs

Seated rows

Incline reverse grip pulls

Db bent over rows

Lower back extensions

30 minutes cool down cardio

Done
    Bodacious, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

DCI
    Same here, DCI. We don't add salt when cooking and I rarely add salt. When I do it is a very small amoint.; like maybe 10-15 individual grains.
    Its really not needed it tbh. Did cardio and arms so and tired here.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Its really not needed it tbh. Did cardio and arms so and tired here.
    I too, never add salt to anything... There's more than enough in our daily intake of foods even low sodium foods imo... So when I do eat something w/added salt it's very very noticeable(almost intstant thirst) lol

Gearing up for chest...
    almostgone likes this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Legs. Best prefatiguing I have done in a long time.

Three sets of 40, walking lunges (down n back in the basement).

Three sets of 15, supersetted, leg extensions and laying hammy curls.

I was shaking a bit already before squats.

Used the same weight as last week and did four sets of 20 on squats. 60-90 seconds between sets and sets 2-4 were all mental. Shaking and burning after rep ~10-12, had to mentally tell myself to get to 20. It was great. Worked throughout the quad and hammy. No knee issues and I was fully flexing throughout the set, no rest pausing.

Finished with a watered down version of the calf routine, since I'm in a pullback and since my calves are still not 100 percent from doing them last Saturday. Insane. I did just the body weight on the plate for 20, then dropped to the floor for 20, four sets of that. Good pump.

Got a call from a local gym I visited as a guest about a month ago. They want me to join and I told them, no. They didn't care and said I could come back as a guest. I said I would come on Friday. I'm planning on hitting chest so I can use the hammer strengths so I can get some forced reps and some forced negatives. That will be the end of my pullback.
    NACH3, almostgone and BG like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Chest -- Marcus Thx for help gettin my mind right this AM fvking great and a brutal session

Stretching abs RCs

slight Incline DB press(3 notches up more than slight
    3 warm ups 3 feelers
    1w(120s) 6+2 forced drop(105) 5 drop(90) 3 all failing on way up

Incline Flys
    1w(75s) 4-5 drop(70s x2) 4/2. All failing on way up Fried fvking fried

Reg incline press
    1w(95s) 5+ drop(85s) 3 drop(75s) 3 failing on way up

Slight incline flys
    1w(90s) 7 drop(80s) 3+ drop(70s) 3-4

Pec dec
    2w 15/8 all paused reps both eccebtric and peak contraction(3sec)

Cardio 20min and done! Absolutely fvking fried torched and just beat! all weights up from last chest session by a good amount! So happy about that!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Still reading through my Mentzer books and believe I will start adding a few tweaks in here and there.
    Defo want to incorporate the 4-2-4 tempo on cable curls since the cable provides continuous resistance compared to d'bells and will continue to stick with the 3-4 count up and 3-4 count down on d'bell and b'bell curls.
    The wife is always wanting to come down to the shop while I'm lifting although I prefer to lift alone. May recruit her to help me with negative only reps or something along those lines on some exercises (maybe). LOL, I'm kind of stuck in my ways about lifting alone.
    Such a viscious tempo, AG... You'll love it(im sure you've done it b4) in sick and twisted way but it' is something I've gone back to, as well to help with the shoulder when needed...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2016 at 08:10 PM.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I too, never add salt to anything... There's more than enough in our daily intake of foods even low sodium foods imo... So when I do eat something w/added salt it's very very noticeable(almost intstant thirst) lol

Gearing up for chest...
    Agreed. I woke twice last night looking for water diaster like. Chilled for the day here and just ate ha.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Hope everyone is having a good night. Stuck here at freaking work. Shoulders are nice a tired. Left shoulder has a little nag to it(Going to hopefully stretch it out tomorrow). Them f*ckers better grow all I have to say.

It was a good week of training again this weeks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Hope everyone is having a good night. Stuck here at freaking work. Shoulders are nice a tired. Left shoulder has a little nag to it(Going to hopefully stretch it out tomorrow). Them f*ckers better grow all I have to say. It was a good week of training again this weeks guys.
    pound on those lateral raises and they will grow like weeds brother
    Bodacious likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    pound on those lateral raises and they will grow like weeds brother
    I agree here for sure... And boy do I love to drop set the hell out them and do a bunch of partials into 1/4s into no movement - plus Bio I've been using the cables behind back too to burn em out at the end(but a real slow tempo and 3+sec static hold at top)
    Bodacious likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    Legs. Best prefatiguing I have done in a long time.
    Three sets of 40, walking lunges (down n back in the basement).
    Three sets of 15, supersetted, leg extensions and laying hammy curls.
    I was shaking a bit already before squats.
    Used the same weight as last week and did four sets of 20 on squats. 60-90 seconds between sets and sets 2-4 were all mental. Shaking and burning after rep ~10-12, had to mentally tell myself to get to 20. It was great. Worked throughout the quad and hammy. No knee issues and I was fully flexing throughout the set, no rest pausing.
    Finished with a watered down version of the calf routine, since I'm in a pullback and since my calves are still not 100 percent from doing them last Saturday. Insane. I did just the body weight on the plate for 20, then dropped to the floor for 20, four sets of that. Good pump.
    Got a call from a local gym I visited as a guest about a month ago. They want me to join and I told them, no. They didn't care and said I could come back as a guest. I said I would come on Friday. I'm planning on hitting chest so I can use the hammer strengths so I can get some forced reps and some forced negatives. That will be the end of my pullback.

Pre-exhaust is great for pullback, and always Good to hear something's not hurting... How's the Back doing?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I agree here for sure... And boy do I love to drop set the hell out them and do a bunch of partials into 1/4s into no movement - plus Bio I've been using the cables behind back too to burn em out at the end(but a real slow tempo and 3+sec static hold at top)
    try running the rack after you finish your heavy set of lateral oh man puts my shoulders on fire take each set to the point you can't do anymore. Good luck trying to run that rack again
    NACH3 and Baxter35 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    try running the rack after you finish your heavy set of lateral oh man puts my shoulders on fire take each set to the point you can't do anymore. Good luck trying to run that rack again
    You know I'm down

Just finished watching Misconduct here at work.So I bounce back and forth on the here and watching that. It's a slow night here at work still wish my ass was home. Damn that's a pretty good movie.

Not for sure if any of you know of this site

f r e e t u b e s p o t
    com

Pretty much all the new movies ... click on "Watch on Google" ..... good site.
    almostgone likes this.

Thanks guys for the tips!!! Need all I can get. Its freaking hard to pack on size being how tall my ass is. 6'5 today I weighed in at 241. Just feel freaking small... Tired of that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Thanks guys for the tips!!! Need all I can get. Its freaking hard to pack on size being how tall my ass is. 6'5 today I weighed in at 241. Just feel freaking small... Tired of that shit.
    we all want what we not. Now that I gave put some weight on I can't wait for the spring cut
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.

Pre-exhaust is great for pullback, and always Good to hear something's not hurting... How's the Back doing?
    Thanks for asking main. I didn't see my doc this week because I'm doing well, and I'm going t see him and the Chiro next week. I seem to be keeping mobility and I'm just continuing the prescribed therapy. I feel like it is improving.

The prefatiguing is goin to be my go to for legs because I'm finding a lot of relief from it in the back, and I'm getting a decent workout.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for asking main. I didn't see my doc this week because I'm doing well, and I'm going t see him and the Chiro next week. I seem to be keeping mobility and I'm just continuing the prescribed therapy. I feel like it is improving.

The prefatiguing is goin to be my go to for legs because I'm finding a lot of relief from it in the back, and I'm getting a decent workout.
    The beauty of pre-exhaust! The load doesn't need to be nearly as heavy at the end for the same type of results(I utilize it a lot for shoulders) and it keeps my pressing down but my delts are as loose as they'll get doing it this way! GL at your apt...

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Yep, I love drop setting laterals all the way down til it literally burns just to lift my arms with no weight at all! It's the only way my delts will grow, I get stronger with heavy presses but they don't seem to result in any size by themselves.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Holy shit! Almost 900 pages in this thread now! How the hell is everybody? I doubt if I'm going to read the last 400 pages since I was last on in May of 2015. I'll just read the cliffs notes and pick up from here

Hey, are all of the "research chem" sites getting busted and/or scared off by the FDA/DEA or one of the other myriad acronym agencies the government keeps to justify their annual budget appropriation increases??

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Holy shit! Almost 900 pages in this thread now! How the hell is everybody? I doubt if I'm going to read the last 400 pages since I was last on in May of 2015. I'll just read the cliffs notes and pick up from here
    Java, good to see you!

Also, RC companies are still out there but are getting scrutinized harder, IMO.
    Java Man likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    What's up Java, goid to see you man! How's life treating ya?
    Java Man likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well I knew yesterday was a good session - my chest is completely trashed... Deep and across the whole chest! Would really like to get Delts/& traps done today!

Enjoy your Sunday, all!
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.

Well I knew yesterday was a good session - my chest is completely trashed... Deep and across the whole chest! Would really like to get Delts/& traps done today! Enjoy your Sunday, all!
    That workout looked crazy intense. I got invited to a local gym again and I have a workout partner! On Friday I'm going to hit chest with someone. He isn't an HITer, but I'm going to have someone to help with forced reps and forced negs. I'm so excited! Probably going to use your set up, and something like Bio's set up to take it all out on Friday!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That workout looked crazy intense. I got invited to a local gym again and I have a workout partner! On Friday I'm going to hit chest with someone. He isn't an HITer, but I'm going to have someone to help with forced reps and forced negs. I'm so excited! Probably going to use your set up, and something like Bio's set up to take it all out on Friday!
    I actually did something a lil different(sequence wise)... I went w/more than a slight incline press into reg incline flys... And reg incline press into slight incline flys...

That's sweet you gotta partner... Hopefully he's advanced enough to help you... Spot you etc

Java, good to see you!

Also, RC companies are still out there but are getting scrutinized harder, IMO.
    Yes good to see all of you goys too. We all knew these "RC" sites would get some attention once the GOV got around to it. makes me so angry that they treat healthy bodybuilding like it's some sort of lethal crime that damages the lives of other people. I sense a change in laws coming real soon. A new extension to the 1990 ASCA, the 2003 additions to it or the 2014 ASAA or a new law altogether. That will just drive them underground, As it always does., and we'll get ancillaries from our current suppliers anyways so whatever.. Lawmakers have to be all from the same defective gene pool

Anyways enough politics. That's not what we do in here I know just had to get that off my chest. Everyone looks and sounds like still going strong and doing great. Glad to see it. I've just started back into a serious growth and fat loss re-comp starting yesterday. I let my bod yfat get way too high over the holidays, daughter is preggo with my 2nd grandchild as of last November, work has me sleeping very little. I let my training and diet got go hell over the holidays and never had time to get it back in control until now but it will! INSPIRE ME AS YOU ALL ALWAYS DO!
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    What's up Java, goid to see you man! How's life treating ya?
    See above post in reply to same Q by AG. Man you have grown since you started here. You look like you're ready for a pro card. Lean and massive. I wish I still had a copy of your original avatar. Maybe you could post it side by side with your current one.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What movie? I just got back from the new "Dead Pool" with Ryan Reynolds. Absolutely hysterical. Great movie.
    I saw the title back when it came out and assumed it was a remake of the old Eastwood Deadpool which was in the Dirty Harry line. I love everything Eastowwd directs, produces or stars in but Reynolds seemed an awful pick for a remake. so never even looked into it. Is it not a remake? Either way I'll check it out and probably see it now that you recommended it. And I like Reynolds. He's pretty funny.
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-14-2016 at 10:00 AM.

I actually did something a lil different(sequence wise)... I went w/more than a slight incline press into reg incline flys... And reg incline press into slight incline flys... That's sweet you gotta partner... Hopefully he's advanced enough to help you... Spot you etc
    Annnnnnd he just backed out. Damnit.

I saw you switched the angles and the sequence a bit. I'm going to hit the hammer strengths. Finish with pec deck, ya know, things I don't have here.

Thread Information