Page 48 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849505152535898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,920 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #1881
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Your welcome.
    Heading to the doctors today to set up an appointment with a nurse to draw blood going to request everything pretty much. Liver function too. My eyes have been a little yellow the last week

  2. #1882
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post

    Heading to the doctors today to set up an appointment with a nurse to draw blood going to request everything pretty much. Liver function too. My eyes have been a little yellow the last week
    Yellow....wtf man....what could that be...ur not cycling?

  3. #1883
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yellow....wtf man....what could that be...ur not cycling?
    Usially wont yellow until your liver is shutting down. You rarely see it unless its a hepatitis or sclerosis patient.

  4. #1884
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Stop...You're scaring me now.

    Nah I've never cycled anything. Might not be anything but would like to check. I don't even drink ever or do rec drugs. Hmm

    In any case I've got an appointment for bloods on Tuesday morning. I am going to go in with a list of things that I would like tested.

    My dad is also coming and getting his done so it will be interesting to see what his comes out as.

    Should I be fasting from midnight if it's a morning appointment?

  5. #1885
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Yellow eyes? Could be jaundice. It happens when the bilirubin can't be excreted down the gallbladder and it accumulates in blood.

    Yes you should be fasting at least 8 hrs.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

  6. #1886
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Yellow eyes? Could be jaundice. It happens when the bilirubin can't be excreted down the gallbladder and it accumulates in blood.

    Yes you should be fasting at least 8 hrs.
    I really hope I'm over reacting with these symptoms...

  7. #1887
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    I really hope I'm over reacting with these symptoms...
    Yeah probably. Keep us updated.

  8. #1888
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    Yeah probably. Keep us updated.
    Sure will biz. I take it when I get my results I can request a copy of the numbers that come back? According to my family all they have ever done is phone the doctors and be told everything is okay...

  9. #1889
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Sure will biz. I take it when I get my results I can request a copy of the numbers that come back? According to my family all they have ever done is phone the doctors and be told everything is okay...
    Just pretend them, it is your right. Good thing the same doesn't happen here as it would drive myself mad, just can't understand how it can work that way.

  10. #1890
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    Just pretend them, it is your right. Good thing the same doesn't happen here as it would drive myself mad, just can't understand how it can work that way.
    Pretend them? Sorry I don't understand.

  11. #1891
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Pretend them? Sorry I don't understand.
    Well I'm not versed into the intricacies of the NHS so I can only suppose you have the damn right to obtain a copy of bloodwork, perhaps you should rather ask UK based members (krueger or BIB) about that, sorry.

  12. #1892
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    Well I'm not versed into the intricacies of the NHS so I can only suppose you have the damn right to obtain a copy of bloodwork, perhaps you should rather ask UK based members (krueger or BIB) about that, sorry.
    I would have thought I would be able to find out too. Thankyou will definetly ask them )

    From what I've heard and seen public health docs in yhe UK don't seem great. Always trying to do the lowest hassle and cost option

  13. #1893
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Where has the viking gone?

  14. #1894
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Where has the viking gone?
    Was up dude. Im here. They aint gonna get the chance to put me in the hole one more time. Not because i disliked it but only dumbasses get caugth twice and im much smarter than them. Just leave the girls alone. Let em have them.
    Guess its not that big of a loss, or what ya say obs...u think hotties choose to joina steroidforum? Lol
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-17-2017 at 09:20 PM.
    Obs likes this.

  15. #1895
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Was up dude. Im here. They aint gonna get the chance to put me in the hole one more time. Not because i disliked it but only dumbasses get caugth twice and im much smarter than them. Just leave the girls alone. Let em have them.
    Guess its not that big of a loss, or what ya say obs...u think hotties choose to joina steroidforum? Lol
    There are some very hot women out there on juice I would love to wrestle with.

    Whats your next cycle, do you have anything planned?

  16. #1896
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    There are some very hot women out there on juice I would love to wrestle with.

    Whats your next cycle, do you have anything planned?
    Hm....maybe i should edit....making female jokes again....usj..fuk it.

    Cyclestart 1 may. Test and deca . Maybe dht/tbol also.
    Stil thinking if april should be a sarmsmonth. Im pretty fat now as u know.

  17. #1897
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Hm....maybe i should edit....making female jokes again....usj..fuk it.

    Cyclestart 1 may. Test and deca . Maybe dht/tbol also.
    Stil thinking if april should be a sarmsmonth. Im pretty fat now as u know.
    It wont take you long to cut it. My next cycle is test and deca. Possibly npp instead of deca

    I am anxious as hell. Gonna keep it ordered well in advance. I turned enough heads at the indoor pool, I want them drooling on me this summer.

  18. #1898
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    It wont take you long to cut it. My next cycle is test and deca . Possibly npp instead of deca

    I am anxious as hell. Gonna keep it ordered well in advance. I turned enough heads at the indoor pool, I want them drooling on me this summer.
    Many weeks left for the cycle ur running now?.....
    U kind of mismatched the months bro. I guess u have 3-4 weeks left. Meaning u should not do another until august. Meaning the summer is pretty much over by then. Meaning, no summrchicks for u.
    Im firering up 1. May. Meaning, i will be the Hulk midsummer and get so many bitches my dick can cope with.

    U have a lot to learn yet
    Obs likes this.

  19. #1899
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Many weeks left for the cycle ur running now?.....
    U kind of mismatched the months bro. I guess u have 3-4 weeks left. Meaning u should not do another until august. Meaning the summer is pretty much over by then. Meaning, no summrchicks for u.
    Im firering up 1. May. Meaning, i will be the Hulk midsummer and get so many bitches my dick can cope with.

    U have a lot to learn yet
    Lol! Nah I am good, july august and september will be my months. I am a lot farther south than you viking. I timed it pretty good but it was luck.

  20. #1900
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    Lol! Nah I am good, july august and september will be my months. I am a lot farther south than you viking. I timed it pretty good but it was luck.
    Missouri....u find beachbabes by the river in september or what

  21. #1901
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Missouri....u find beachbabes by the river in september or what
    Lmao! I travel bud. Believe me I want nothing to do with the river hoes here! Lmao my timing could have been better suited a month earlier I admit but I dont get to touch. I just like being eye f#?*ed by them all.

  22. #1902
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    Lmao! I travel bud. Believe me I want nothing to do with the river hoes here! Lmao my timing could have been better suited a month earlier I admit but I dont get to touch. I just like being eye f#?*ed by them all.
    So Missouri hoes are no option for me and my wife if we visit the states and wanna have a threesome while we re at it lol...Hm..u sure man? Your state has more girls than my hole country. But i guess not all of them live by the river.
    But i also red californian girls just want to hang out with rich guys with Bentleys and New York girls are too feministic.
    Maybe Florida. Rich Piana has moved to Clear Water so....And Rich knows for sure where u can get some
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-18-2017 at 02:50 AM.

  23. #1903
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    So Missouri hoes are no option for me and my wife if we visit the states and wanna have a threesome while we re at it lol...Hm..u sure man? Your state has more girls than my hole country. But i guess not all of them live by the river.
    But i also red californian girls just want to hang out with rich guys with Bentleys and New York girls are too feministic.
    Maybe Florida. Rich Piana has moved to Clear Water so....And Rich knows for sure where u can get some
    There are some. But the ones on the rivers will give you std's

  24. #1904
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    so why the hell does the Boss go down to the river then.......ok.sorry if this is lame...i thought it was funny though lol
    Obs likes this.

  25. #1905
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    so why the hell does the Boss go down to the river then.......ok.sorry if this is lame...i thought it was funny though lol
    I actually like canoeing. White river and norfork river, my least favorite part is some really fat white trash girls will be down there flashing guys that go by. They always have a 120lb tweeker boyfriend.
    Quester likes this.

  26. #1906
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    I actually like canoeing. White river and norfork river, my least favorite part is some really fat white trash girls will be down there flashing guys that go by. They always have a 120lb tweeker boyfriend.
    Ive heard that Mississippi hoes are hot and kinky

  27. #1907
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Castle was quiet today gents

  28. #1908
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Castle was quiet today gents
    Yesterday I just came to realize I want a chopper. A damn chopper. Doesn't have to be an Harley, anything Japanese will do.

  29. #1909
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Also bought some gluten free beer. Now I need gluten free pizza.

  30. #1910
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ive heard that Mississippi hoes are hot and kinky
    There is good looking ones everywhere but they hang thicker in certain areas.

  31. #1911
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    116 kg today guys.
    Im up 3 kgs since i started Nebido 5 weeks ago.
    Obs likes this.

  32. #1912
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    Yesterday I just came to realize I want a chopper. A damn chopper. Doesn't have to be an Harley, anything Japanese will do.
    That sounds dangerous...

  33. #1913
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    116 kg today guys.
    Im up 3 kgs since i started Nebido 5 weeks ago.
    Have you noticed strength increase?

  34. #1914
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Have you noticed strength increase?
    Yes. But i dont now if its from the Nebido or the extra calories im putting in. I really love this Nebidothing. Man, now i can run LGD almost without thinking of nothing and with a cholestrolfriendly lifestyle u can grow significantly without risk.
    Obs likes this.

  35. #1915
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    That sounds dangerous...
    Well in Italy we don't make custom motorcycles, not sure but I believe the law won't even allow it, we just call everything resembling an Harley a "chopper".

  36. #1916
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yes. But i dont now if its from the Nebido or the extra calories im putting in. I really love this Nebidothing. Man, now i can run LGD almost without thinking of nothing and with a cholestrolfriendly lifestyle u can grow significantly without risk.
    Strength from nebido... sounds alien to me. Glad it's working for you btw.

    On nebido I couldn't even keep my hemoglobin above lowest mark of range.

  37. #1917
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 309.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	168362

    Homegym finished. Yes, flatbench up. 15 pounds actually. Strict 15 reps. Pump in back aswell. Look forward to the rest of my life.
    Obs likes this.

  38. #1918
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 309.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	168362

    Homegym finished. Yes, flatbench up. 15 pounds actually. Strict 15 reps. Pump in back aswell. Look forward to the rest of my life.
    Wide as fuck nordic knight.

  39. #1919
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Hm....maybe i should edit....making female jokes again....usj..fuk it.

    Cyclestart 1 may. Test and deca . Maybe dht/tbol also.
    Stil thinking if april should be a sarmsmonth. Im pretty fat now as u know.
    Why don't you just do a precycle prime without any sarms or any AAS to aid you - just hard work - carb cycling - and reducing glycogen stores over a period of time and bf% loss is just a by product?!

    You think these sarms get you ready for a cycle... Sil no doubt your a big fella put in the work needed and you'll be rewarded!
    Obs and BG like this.

  40. #1920
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    ^^^ I agree! I want to see what sil looks like at 8%. You would scare the fuck out of us!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •