Page 91 of 183 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293949596101141 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,640 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #3601
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Sil,
    Are you really a doucebag in real life?
    Why do u think that when i always behave like a gentleman online?. I just throw shit where shit is needed.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  2. #3602
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    How in the absolute fuck, can you like Donald Trump?
    Because i have IQ. I dont let MSM brainwash me, like they have done to u.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  3. #3603
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Why do u think that when i always behave like a gentleman online?. I just throw shit where shit is needed.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    I think you cry youself to sleep and get shit on all day

  4. #3604
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I think you cry youself to sleep and get shit on all day
    U think it looks like someone dares to shit on ME?
    In a little town in little Norway?
    I tell ya something, ya prolactinoverloaded stupif little maggot.
    When im drunk and not in a good mood, most around here dont even dare to stay in the same house as me..
    I even know some cops, who rather not interfer with my doings..
    Think about that, ya holy mentally disabled drugabuser


    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-11-2019 at 07:48 AM.

  5. #3605
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,154
    Sil- ever used the brand Rotterdam?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #3606
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U think it looks like someone dares to shit on ME?
    In a little town in little Norway?
    I tell ya something, ya prolactinoverloaded stupif little maggot.
    When im drunk and not in a good mood, most around here dont even dare to stay in the same house as me..
    I even know some cops, who rather not interfer with my doings..
    Think about that, ya holy mentally disabled drugabuser


    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Maybe not in a retirement community of 15.

  7. #3607
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Maybe not in a retirement community of 15.
    Only u understand that sentence ya dyslectic motherfucker

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  8. #3608
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Would you stop editing so I can fully insult you in one post!
    You are drunk...
    Those are mall cops....

    They avoid you because you pissed on yourself

  9. #3609
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Only u understand that sentence ya dyslectic motherfucker

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    No...
    Only you need it broke down for you lard ass

  10. #3610
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    As my arm gets closer this is the last thing you see before I poke your eyes out with my middle finger.

    Attachment 175956
    Attachment 175957
    Attachment 175958
    Attachment 175959
    Bump for sils gay side mash arm flex.

  11. #3611
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Sil, are you a homosexual?
    You seem like a closeted homo in your stuck up mannerisms.

  12. #3612
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Sil, are you ever going to get any shape?
    You are kind of just round and flat.
    Any lines?
    Goals?

  13. #3613
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Sil... Your retard is showing... Cover it up before someone sees

  14. #3614
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Would you stop editing so I can fully insult you in one post!
    You are drunk...
    Those are mall cops....

    They avoid you because you pissed on yourself
    Lol fuck the tard made me laugh...Its dinnertime badbreath...

    Sorry mac..those cops kiss my ass whenever i want.

    Lets see your thighs, dude..all ya post is your syntholized arms and shoulders

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  15. #3615
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Lol fuck the tard made me laugh...Its dinnertime badbreath...

    Sorry mac..those cops kiss my ass whenever i want.

    Lets see your thighs, dude..all ya post is your syntholized arms and shoulders

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Attachment 175961

    You have shitty timing

  16. #3616
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Attachment 175961

    You have shitty timing
    I hope for Godes sake thats not your wheels sir. Never seen so skinny sticks before.
    Common man. Tell me thats not your wheels. We cant have members with wheels like that at steroid .com. seriously dude.
    If it is your wheels, i want two hours with your gf to not tell the board. And the staff. And dont wash her for 3 days. Im like Napoleon. Like it smelly!...deal bro?

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  17. #3617
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,154
    You two are like little girls arguing. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  18. #3618
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Omg...that tiny flysticks are actually Big ObsPowerStroke Member of the year most active threadwriters legs.
    Omg..gotta show Monica..omg

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  19. #3619
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Omg...that tiny flysticks are actually Big ObsPowerStroke Member of the year most active threadwriters legs.
    Omg..gotta show Monica..omg

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Those tiny legs are bigger than yours and squat 2 x the weight yours do pussy.

  20. #3620
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Those tiny legs are bigger than yours and squat 2 x the weight yours do pussy.
    Hahaha...Monica is stil laughing. She says she thinks its because u have to climb those trees. Thats why u need to have toothbrush sized legs...lol lol..this really saved my day

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  21. #3621
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Hahaha...Monica is stil laughing. She says she thinks its because u have to climb those trees. Thats why u need to have toothbrush sized legs...lol lol..this really saved my day

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Give me your best taking a shit flex with your legs fat boy

  22. #3622
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Give me your best taking a shit flex with your legs fat boy
    Im not into gayscat dude..try gayscattube instead ya pervert

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  23. #3623
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Im not into gayscat dude..try gayscattube instead ya pervert

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Excuses excuses.
    Just like every leg day for you

  24. #3624
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Excuses excuses.
    Just like every leg day for you
    Lost your job, Leggy?..usually u sleep now.
    Maybe they thaugth your legs were too thin to climb those threes. Could break u know.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  25. #3625
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Lost your job, Leggy?..usually u sleep now.
    Maybe they thaugth your legs were too thin to climb those threes. Could break u know.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    I make my own hours cabby.
    Though I am working and cutting down tree and you at the same time

  26. #3626
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    "Laughs the ass off"

    I will call you starfire.

    Starfire, It is you, with the ass, that is of the dumb.
    Starfire and Raven are my favorites.
    Obs likes this.

  27. #3627
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Starfire and Raven are my favorites.
    Raven is the badass.
    She can summon the end of the planet with a word.
    The rest of them should kiss her ass.

  28. #3628
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Raven is the badass.
    She can summon the end of the planet with a word.
    The rest of them should kiss her ass.
    Letís get back to the arguing. I am lost on this conversation. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  29. #3629
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Let’s get back to the arguing. I am lost on this conversation. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Teen Titans.
    Obs likes this.

  30. #3630
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Sil is gay

  31. #3631
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Hey silabolin.....

  32. #3632
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Hey sil....

  33. #3633
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Sil...

  34. #3634
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Sil...
    Ur in love with me..now lick my asshole then

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  35. #3635
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    I just wanted to say you are a delusional faggot but you gave me new ammo

  36. #3636
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Ur in love with me..now lick my asshole then

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    You are shrinking bad.
    Sorry about your delts.
    Now go get those tangles out sweet pea.
    I know it hurts but you have to

  37. #3637
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Round those lats

  38. #3638
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You are shrinking bad.
    Sorry about your delts.
    Now go get those tangles out sweet pea.
    I know it hurts but you have to
    Im stil sick maggot. Ive not been able to put in 2 weeks harcore training since december. Natty. 100 gs of pro each day. Stil i kick your ass anyday.
    But finally we deceided the holliday. Not Kansas but Montenegro. So i guess i will have a good time with Balkan this summer. Not that i will need it. I wont leave Norway before im twice as big. So dont u worry about that , fag

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  39. #3639
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Im stil sick maggot. Ive not been able to put in 2 weeks harcore training since december. Natty. 100 gs of pro each day. Stil i kick your ass anyday.
    But finally we deceided the holliday. Not Kansas but Montenegro. So i guess i will have a good time with Balkan this summer. Not that i will need it. I wont leave Norway before im twice as big. So dont u worry about that , fag

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Awwww shit I didnt know you were sick.
    I thought you were just retarded.
    What is it?

    Alzheimers?
    Dementia?
    Siffless can cause illusions of grandeur similar to yours...?

  40. #3640
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    I wish you knew what the fuck road I have walked when your cab driving bitch ass says you could kick my ass.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •