Page 95 of 183 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100105145 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,800 of 7296
Like Tree3790Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #3761
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Sil is a fairy

  2. #3762
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    You fuckers put me back in GC I had to leave

  3. #3763
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Sil is a fairy
    Ok numbnuff... Talking about my shoulders. Look.. Sarms only... Now tell me.. Put these badboys on 5 gs and tell me i wouldnt give Levrone a hard run for his money... Anyday

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

  4. #3764
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Yo Leggy... I added 2 gs to my pic.. This is the results. Stil half the dose ur using. I used the pic drug conv. app
    I did 750 sus, 500 tren , 800 masteron and 50 mg dbol .

    Now list those non top 10 ifbb pros who could beat this please.

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-26-2019 at 02:33 AM.

  5. #3765
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Just like the sun raises in the East, the shenanigans, hijinx & wankery never ceases in the castle.

    With that said, nice delts Sil!
    AR's King Silabolin and Obs like this.

  6. #3766
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Just like the sun raises in the East, the shenanigans, hijinx & wankery never ceases in the castle.

    With that said, nice delts Sil!
    How ya doing prox.... Any cycles to get in shape for the summer and before the sun goes down at the St Monica boulevard?

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

  7. #3767
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    How ya doing prox.... Any cycles to get in shape for the summer and before the sun goes down at the St Monica boulevard?

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    Let me PM you.

  8. #3768
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Yo Leggy... I added 2 gs to my pic.. This is the results. Stil half the dose ur using. I used the pic drug conv. app
    I did 750 sus, 500 tren , 800 masteron and 50 mg dbol .

    Now list those non top 10 ifbb pros who could beat this please.

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    You fucked up with the fish eye.
    Too bad you cant doctor pics as good as you run your mouth.

    Attachment 176062
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  9. #3769
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Attachment 176063

    If it was up to me we would ban you for this.

    Your a fake ass pos and a disgrace to this board

  10. #3770
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Attachment 176064

    Lines on ceiling warped of course from delt adjustment.

    Notice circles in lats.


    I hate this fucker.
    I literally cannot stand fake fuckers like this.

  11. #3771
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    You are despicable.

    How can you live a lie?
    I would kill myself before knowingly lying to myself and others.

    Sick bastard.

  12. #3772
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Anyone believe me now?

  13. #3773
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Attachment 176064

    Lines on ceiling warped of course from delt adjustment.

    Notice circles in lats.


    I hate this fucker.
    I literally cannot stand fake fuckers like this.
    U must be the most retarded fuck ever. U really dont understand anything. I admited i shopped the last pic. I shopped using a drug add app. It displays the New u with x mgs of drugs.
    The pic shows how i would look with 2 gs and dbol .
    Half your dose.
    Man your a ignorant dellusional dumb mf

    And Just 25% of an ifbb dose. Go figure. I would beat them all from behind.

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

  14. #3774
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U must be the most retarded fuck ever. U really dont understand anything. I admited i shopped the last pic. I shopped using a drug add app. It displays the New u with x mgs of drugs.
    The pic shows how i would look with 2 gs and dbol .
    Half your dose.
    Man your a ignorant dellusional dumb mf

    And Just 25% of an ifbb dose. Go figure. I would beat them all from behind.

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    You did not say you edited any pic before and you do this constantly

    You are a pos joke.
    I cant even argue anymore.
    You just enjoy your life

  15. #3775
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,964
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Yo Leggy... I added 2 gs to my pic.. This is the results. Stil half the dose ur using. I used the pic drug conv. app
    I did 750 sus, 500 tren, 800 masteron and 50 mg dbol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You did not say you edited any pic before and you do this constantly

    You are a pos joke.
    I cant even argue anymore.
    You just enjoy your life
    In fairness, he did. Still entertaining see you two go at it, keep it up.
    Obs likes this.

  16. #3776
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    I’m disappointed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #3777
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    In fairness, he did. Still entertaining see you two go at it, keep it up.
    Answer this numbnuff???

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

  18. #3778
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    In fairness, he did. Still entertaining see you two go at it, keep it up.
    Not the ones before.

  19. #3779
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Not the ones before.
    I didnt stretch them. This last one is also legit. Ur Just jelaous.
    Get lost

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

  20. #3780
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    How ya doing prox.... Any cycles to get in shape for the summer and before the sun goes down at the St Monica boulevard?

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    Man, I'm too old to get ready for the Summer. If I went to the beach they'd mistake me for some dead marine-life that washed ashore, lol.
    clarky. and GirlyGymRat like this.

  21. #3781
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Man, I'm too old to get ready for the Summer. If I went to the beach they'd mistake me for some dead marine-life that washed ashore, lol.
    Yeah u told me. I stil dont understand how a guy who likes and trains bodybuilding (and even is a recog member at steroid .com) and lives in Cali never goes to Venice, Muscle Beach or St Monica. Does your wife forbid it because she dont want u to look at the girls:-)?

  22. #3782
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Yeah u told me. I stil dont understand how a guy who likes and trains bodybuilding (and even is a recog member at steroid.com) and lives in Cali never goes to Venice, Muscle Beach or St Monica. Does your wife forbid it because she dont want u to look at the girls:-)?
    Sil, the girls are everywhere here. I live in an area of the “valley” that holds its own when it comes to “show”, so no need to travel. In the gym, the level of distraction that they provide is well, an f’n distraction, honestly.

    I’ve visited Venice once or twice, but Los Angeles traffic is insane, so now that I’ve been there, no need to again.

    Regarding training, one of my last gyms was a Powerhouse Gym, but it got bought out (so I switched). A LOT of talent there getting ready for ameteur and professional shows. Simply amazing, I mean monsters literally roaming around, freaks. And then you had the physique contestants, just cut to shreds. Some of the woman, holy crap - big, dedicated and strong as fuck.

    My wife knows that she is my true love forever, but honestly with this renewed focus on this new path, she worries that I am doing it for reasons other than being happy with what I see in the mirror.

  23. #3783
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Sil, the girls are everywhere here. I live in an area of the “valley” that holds its own when it comes to “show”, so no need to travel. In the gym, the level of distraction that they provide is well, an f’n distraction, honestly.

    I’ve visited Venice once or twice, but Los Angeles traffic is insane, so now that I’ve been there, no need to again.

    Regarding training, one of my last gyms was a Powerhouse Gym, but it got bought out (so I switched). A LOT of talent there getting ready for ameteur and professional shows. Simply amazing, I mean monsters literally roaming around, freaks. And then you had the physique contestants, just cut to shreds. Some of the woman, holy crap - big, dedicated and strong as fuck.

    My wife knows that she is my true love forever, but honestly with this renewed focus on this new path, she worries that I am doing it for reasons other than being happy with what I see in the mirror.
    Thanks for the info. I understand the trafic issue. Its ok here in mid Norway but i visited London last year. The trafic was insane even when We arrived very late friday nigth. I Just wanted to get out of there.
    And yeah... I wouldnt fancy two hours in a traficjam Just to get to the gym:/

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

  24. #3784
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,286
    Teach me all about DIM - purpose, side effects, dosage, everything from A to Z
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  25. #3785
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Teach me all about DIM - purpose, side effects, dosage, everything from A to Z
    Sil has way more first hand experience then me in regards to DIM .. so I'm just going to add this tid bit of info just to be thrown into the conversation.

    Its been a couple years . but I had read that DIM does work relatively well at lowering estrogen (or some may say "balancing out estrogen"). but they also found that it de-sensitizes androgen receptors , or down regulates them so that they are no longer as sensitive to androgens/test/steroids .
    this is fine for women who are trying to fix an estrogen over abundance or E dominance problems. but for guys trying to put on muscle, this causes a couple problems.. estrogen itself sensitizes androgen receptors to androgens. estrogen itself has anabolic properties.. so taking something that lowers estrogen on top of de-sensitizing androgen receptors is fairly counter productive to anabolism. at least in theory on paper.
    charger69 likes this.

  26. #3786
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Teach me all about DIM - purpose, side effects, dosage, everything from A to Z
    Ill Will Just comment on my exp. Not Google info.
    One of the most experienced members motivated me. Austinite. He said he sucessfully uses it with his trt.
    So i looked it up.
    I would say for less than 500 mg test, itcould be used.
    Its healthy. Active part is extracted from broccoli and cowliflavours.
    I havent noticed any AR desensitivity.
    All i know i do better with it than without it.
    I ran 500 test without AI and felt bad.
    I added 600 mg DIM and i felt much better Quick.
    For trt i think 200 mg is enough.
    What Else... Yes... For 600 mg test i would prefer aromasin . I would do a 500 cycle with Just DIM. If i couldnt get an AI, i would not run 750 test, Even if my budget allowed me to buy lots of DIM.
    I like it. Its herb. I dont think it could harm your body or degrade anabolism i any way.

    Last... I havent studied DIM in dept. If You think im a DIM expert ur wrong.
    But iknow for sure. I felt alot better when iadded it to my little 500 mg sus cycle!
    And it Will not kill e2. Iguess it allows a bit elevated e2 as GH suggests is the most optimal.
    100%sure not placebo.

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-27-2019 at 10:27 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  27. #3787
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    And it Will not kill e2. Iguess it allows a bit elevated e2 as GH suggests is the most optimal.
    definitely one of the positive benefits of DIM . as compared to something like letro that can kill e2 and HDL . DIM on the other hand is supposedly "selective" in that it helps optimize estrogen, essentially eliminating ''bad" estrogens from the body. lowering total E, while still allowing for good healthy serum levels of E (theres like 16+ different types of estrogen in the body..not all good. DIM is supposedly a bit of an estrogen "optimizer").
    its worth looking into more

  28. #3788
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    definitely one of the positive benefits of DIM . as compared to something like letro that can kill e2 and HDL . DIM on the other hand is supposedly "selective" in that it helps optimize estrogen, essentially eliminating ''bad" estrogens from the body. lowering total E, while still allowing for good healthy serum levels of E (theres like 16+ different types of estrogen in the body..not all good. DIM is supposedly a bit of an estrogen "optimizer").
    its worth looking into more
    I see u draw the HDLcard alot. Do u think not taking an AI has any significant affect on your HDL healthwize when u use test, tren , EQ and dbol (which for sure Will destroy your HDL levels nomatter what u do or take)?

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

  29. #3789
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I see u draw the HDLcard alot. Do u think not taking an AI has any significant affect on your HDL healthwize when u use test, tren, EQ and dbol (which for sure Will destroy your HDL levels nomatter what u do or take)?
    Me personally ? I don't know. I take 2000mg of Test per week without having negative estrogen side effects and have not ran an AI as part of a cycle in years.. so I have no clue if AI's effect my HDL or not. if I want to control estrogen sides to a degree I'll run a SERM which don't effect HDL at all (and in fact allow for higher serum estrogen levels resulting in more estrogen to pass through the liver to stimulate more HDL production).

    so for me, no AI's don't effect my HDL cause I don't use them (other then once in awhile for about 2 weeks post cycle).

    for other people who think they need to rely on AI's and think they need to keep estrogen levels low normal, there is no doubt that this effects their HDL... once these guys 'see the light' and they drop their AI's and let their E levels get to high normal or above, their HDL levels elevate as does their IGF levels.

    will Tren and other orals screw with their HDL as well ? sure.. but these guys are not running Tren year round (or shouldn't be) but they are running their AI's year round , and thats a problem .
    years on end being exposed to AI's and chronically low E levels is going to be far more damaging then a couple of Tren cycles a year.

    now if your running Tren most the year AND abusing AI's on top of it.. thats just double dumb
    Proximal likes this.

  30. #3790
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Me personally ? I don't know. I take 2000mg of Test per week without having negative estrogen side effects and have not ran an AI as part of a cycle in years.. so I have no clue if AI's effect my HDL or not.
    just as a disclaimer ,, this was not always the case. I used to be a bit estrogen sensitive. 600mg of test and some dbol after 6 weeks or so would get me some negative E sides and even anxiety. I used to always keep letro on hand just in case I needed to get my E under control fairly quickly.

    but over many "experiments" and constantly exposing myself to higher and higher estrogen levels over time while ON cycle (I still may use a bit of AI coming off cycle) I became less and less estrogen sensitive. to the point that I don't need to control estrogen at all while on cycle , even up to 2g of test per week. I no longer need that letro on stand by. I have not got estrogen levels checked on blood work in years now (think the last time it was checked it was upper 200-300 or so).

    I've began doing this same thing with androgens as well. my last big blast "experiment" was a test equivalent 7,000mg of androgens per week (using 1000mg of tren to help get to that number). did I feel great on that. not at all.. but I will become more and more androgen tolerant by exposing myself to it (and my body will be forced into producing more and more androgen receptors to accommodate this) and my body will be able to tolerate more AAS with less side effects. just like I can now tolerate running massive amounts of estrogenic compounds without estrogen related side effects.


    just a different way of going about things I guess . rather then simply thinking to take another drug to mask the symptoms of the other drug your taking.
    the body is pretty adaptive if we expose it to things and allow it to adapt.. constantly protecting it with bandaids isn't always best.

    if you get bloated and feel like crap on 600mg of test with no AI, for example, try running 1200mg and getting really bloated for awhile .. then come back down to 600,, you'll feel just fine

    if benching 225 for reps feels heavy for some guys ,, if they just progress and get to working with 315 pounds on the bench, when they come back down to the 225 its going to feel light as fuk
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 03-27-2019 at 11:49 PM.
    Proximal and Chrisp83TRT like this.

  31. #3791
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just as a disclaimer ,, this was not always the case. I used to be a bit estrogen sensitive. 600mg of test and some dbol after 6 weeks or so would get me some negative E sides and even anxiety. I used to always keep letro on hand just in case I needed to get my E under control fairly quickly.

    but over many "experiments" and constantly exposing myself to higher and higher estrogen levels over time while ON cycle (I still may use a bit of AI coming off cycle) I became less and less estrogen sensitive. to the point that I don't need to control estrogen at all while on cycle , even up to 2g of test per week. I no longer need that letro on stand by. I have not got estrogen levels checked on blood work in years now (think the last time it was checked it was upper 200-300 or so).

    I've began doing this same thing with androgens as well. my last big blast "experiment" was a test equivalent 7,000mg of androgens per week (using 1000mg of tren to help get to that number). did I feel great on that. not at all.. but I will become more and more androgen tolerant by exposing myself to it (and my body will be forced into producing more and more androgen receptors to accommodate this) and my body will be able to tolerate more AAS with less side effects. just like I can now tolerate running massive amounts of estrogenic compounds without estrogen related side effects.


    just a different way of going about things I guess . rather then simply thinking to take another drug to mask the symptoms of the other drug your taking.
    the body is pretty adaptive if we expose it to things and allow it to adapt.. constantly protecting it with bandaids isn't always best.

    if you get bloated and feel like crap on 600mg of test with no AI, for example, try running 1200mg and getting really bloated for awhile .. then come back down to 600,, you'll feel just fine

    if benching 225 for reps feels heavy for some guys ,, if they just progress and get to working with 315 pounds on the bench, when they come back down to the 225 its going to feel light as fuk
    Well... U sure give a lot of wisdome and its always Worth the time to read your comments

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

  32. #3792
    HDThunder's Avatar
    HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    126
    My experience with estrogen sensitivity is similar to Gearheaded's. I used to get some e sides and gyno symptoms. Seems the more Test I run the less sensitive I am to estrogen sides. I'm not using any AI on 250mg/wk of test and barely any at doses up to 800mg. Next cycle i'm going with no AI at all with a gram of Test. Will add Nolva if I do get any gyno symptoms. But i'm not expecting any.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  33. #3793
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    My experience with estrogen sensitivity is similar to Gearheaded's. I used to get some e sides and gyno symptoms. Seems the more Test I run the less sensitive I am to estrogen sides. I'm not using any AI on 250mg/wk of test and barely any at doses up to 800mg. Next cycle i'm going with no AI at all with a gram of Test. Will add Nolva if I do get any gyno symptoms. But i'm not expecting any.
    Remember. Less a and little estrogen sensittivity is not necessary a good thing. It can lead to serious healthproblemes in other area.
    Not trying to scare u, but maybe u wanna look it up and add in some precautions.

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

  34. #3794
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Neither is AAS or SERM’s.
    We take them for a reason. I am not arguing, but none of this is being promoted as being healthy. Just trying to keep things in perspective.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  35. #3795
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Neither is AAS or SERM’s.
    We take them for a reason. I am not arguing, but none of this is being promoted as being healthy. Just trying to keep things in perspective.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why do u stress "u dont argue".... Fraid of me dog?

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

  36. #3796
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Its ok man. Most People are..Specially the Stroke

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

  37. #3797
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Its ok man. Most People are..Specially the Stroke

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    You are a fat fuck and I would chew your soft handed euro taxi driving bitch ass up.

  38. #3798
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You are a fat fuck and I would chew your soft handed euro taxi driving bitch ass up.
    Not twice... Im 3 times your size now. Amember pmed me and said u lost 20 pounds comming off lol. Poor boy..

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

  39. #3799
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,326
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Not twice... Im 3 times your size now. Amember pmed me and said u lost 20 pounds comming off lol. Poor boy..

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk
    I dont come off.
    You are a fat fuck for sure though.

  40. #3800
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I dont come off.
    You are a fat fuck for sure though.
    Red the stickies yet?... Lol

    Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 25 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 25 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •