Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Haha..i dont have time for this shit anymore..get a life

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Horizintal honor...
    You still have no clue how that works but it is the first step to being respected.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Horizintal honor...
    You still have no clue how that works but it is the first step to being respected.
    I prefer the old Obs. I could pic on him all day. Very easy win.
    The jacket Obs is a different story and he sees himself as a guy who shouldnt have to take my shit. Shame and sad.
    Whens your PCT at Obsi?

Obs
    I prefer the old Obs. I could pic on him all day. Very easy win.
    The jacket Obs is a different story and he sees himself as a guy who shouldnt have to take my shit. Shame and sad.
    Whens your PCT at Obsi?

Pct is for half in half out bitches like you that are scared of commitment and teenagers that are still to young to know what they want.

Keep talking.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Pct is for half in half out bitches like you that are scared of commitment and teenagers that are still to young to know what they want.

Keep talking.
    You don't sleep much do you?
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    You don't sleep much do you?
    He is on 1.5 gs of tren ....he cant sleep...he jerkes off all nigth

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He is on 1.5 gs of tren ....he cant sleep...he jerkes off all nigth

Come on girls- we need a big group hug. It is good to hear everyone’s way of making it to where we want to go.
    Sil and Obs have entirely different ways of thinking. Neither one is right or wrong, it is all based on the beliefs we grew up with.
    I need to give my son a little slack because he lives in a different way of life today than I did. I really think that my way is better for him, but he needs to find out for himself. It is hard not pushing my way. Drill Sargeant Charger has finally retired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Come on girls- we need a big group hug. It is good to hear everyone’s way of making it to where we want to go.
    Sil and Obs have entirely different ways of thinking. Neither one is right or wrong, it is all based on the beliefs we grew up with.
    I need to give my son a little slack because he lives in a different way of life today than I did. I really think that my way is better for him, but he needs to find out for himself. It is hard not pushing my way. Drill Sargeant Charger has finally retired.

Sil is wrong. Its not the routines. Its the nihilist approach and lack of horizontal honor yet he still searches for vertical honor.

Sil is wrong. Its not the routines. Its the nihilist approach and lack of horizontal honor yet he still searches for vertical honor.
    Nihilist..yeah??...and ur a facist!

Proximal likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned

Are you friends at all with the son or is that not possible? Very sorry if you’ve shared the story before.

Sil, do you have a code or set of values that you live by? Sorry to go all philosophical on you.

Obs

You're goddam right.
    In my regime we demand that you take care of yourself and live free.

Doesn't get any more dictatorial than that does it?

Thinking no man should have the choice to vote away rights or be a burden on others...

Yep...
    Totally one sided approach.
    No opposition should be allowed to freedom.
    100% fascist.
    Last edited by Obs; 02-23-2019 at 09:51 PM.

You're goddam right.
    In my regime we demand that you take care of yourself and live free.

Doesn't get any more dictatorial than that does it?

Thinking no man should have the choice to vote away rights or be a burden on others...

Yep...
    Totally one sided approach.
    No opposition should be allowed to freedom.
    100% fascist.
    I like redemption or what the fuck the game is called. Where u can smash those female voterigths rebellions

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Sil, do you have a code or set of values that you live by? Sorry to go all philosophical on you.
    Hm...i dont think so. But seriously my main society thougths occupation for the time beeinh, is reading internet blogs on how MSM always tries to bacp up the political left side with either not publishing problematic artickles or alter the truth by using fake statistics.

Else i have no values besides doing BB, make as much money as i can and be as kind to my wife as possible. Thats about it.

Because i do think living is pointless and life is just an evolutionary cosmos bug.

Proximal likes this.

Obs
    Hm...i dont think so. But seriously my main society thougths occupation for the time beeinh, is reading internet blogs on how MSM always tries to bacp up the political left side with either not publishing problematic artickles or alter the truth by using fake statistics.

Else i have no values besides doing BB, make as much money as i can and be as kind to my wife as possible. Thats about it.

Because i do think living is pointless and life is just an evolutionary cosmos bug.

You are exactly what you believe.
    Useless nothing.

You know, sometimes I take things too seriously, but I always do like to know just who I am talking too, even here.

Fuck the politics, the left, the right, the bull-shit.

OK, so you’re here for the here & now & the wife, cool.

You know, sometimes I take things too seriously, but I always do like to know just who I am talking too, even here.

Fuck the politics, the left, the right, the bull-shit.

OK, so you’re here for the here & now & the wife, cool.
    Not u too?..u really think there is an eternal life?

Shut up Obs

Proximal likes this.

Obs

Shut up Obs

Eat shit sil

Shut up Obs

I wasn't judging Sil.

Yeah, I think there is a God & an afterlife.

BTW, nice Valentines tribute to the wife.

What's up with the no training, AAS, diet business?

I wasn't judging Sil.

Yeah, I think there is a God & an afterlife.

BTW, nice Valentines tribute to the wife.

What's up with the no training, AAS, diet business?
    Nothings up. I always have a dead january after my christmascycles. This year i was heavy sick first week of february and then i didnt bother to eat rigth.
    Bur now after the 3. week in february im fading into the lifestyle again.

Upping the pastas and trying to get into a training system again. Stil many weeks to the next run.
    This time i possible run a 19nor with 500 test and sarms .
    If my wife talks me into going to a south european holliday, it migth be tren also.
    But had a good workout today. Pump is stil in the car!

Proximal likes this.

Sil, how often do you deload or take some time off?

What about training frequency meaning a few weeks you go heavy and hard than lighter workouts or are you straight into body building/pump style of training rather than heavy work..

Sil, how often do you deload or take some time off?

What about training frequency meaning a few weeks you go heavy and hard than lighter workouts or are you straight into body building/pump style of training rather than heavy work..
    I deload only when i get sick. 1-3 times a year.
    I train so ligth and never with spotter or to failure and just 3 times a week, so i dont have to take time off.
    But its the most anabolic u can do.
    My january and february have been alot off for me. Flu and it hits hard after 14 weeks of sarms .
    But now when training and diett fades back it all explodes.
    Here im trying my new tshirt cold at home but i also realized my beef is coming back fast.
    I dont believe in failure and no pain no gain anymore.
    To me its all about activating most musclefibers in the motions. The weak ones, those which keep u from using heavy weigths, must also get training cause in size they become just as big as the strong fibers.
    A very overlooked principla. The guys who become more big, are those who activates most fibers, not the ones who lifts more heavy.

How long do your training sessions last? Are you a 30+ set guy to get the pump or you train maximum 10-20 sets per body part?
    How did you build that back on lower weight?

How do you get sick so often?

How long do your training sessions last? Are you a 30+ set guy to get the pump or you train maximum 10-20 sets per body part?
    How did you build that back on lower weight?

How do you get sick so often?
    They last from 1 hour two 3 hours. The 3 hour training is at the public gym. Lots of talking and because i like to go there just 1-2 times a week, i do 4-5 bodyparts. Less time at the gym is always better. U dont grow at the gym but gymtraining is fun.

Im more a 10 set guy, often less. Because i like to do like 40 reps nowadays.

Well. I got my back when i started lifting. And every backworkout was started by one hour deads. Working my way up to 700 pounds.
    I dont know. Maybe its genetics. But. I think before u can go ligth, u must have a foundation. Like 5 years of heavy basics.

Sick. Ive been doing anabolics for 25 years. Last years lots of SARMs . SARMs and drugs weakens immunsystem. Mostly after a run. And i work close to a lot of people.

But in 2018 i was sick just once. When i do most of the herbs i tend to stay ok. Like garlic, vit d c, greens, NAC, DIM, spinach powder, beetroot as main ingredients.
    But if i run out and go without a couple of weeks, i always get sick. They help, but seems like once started, the immunsystem gets addicted to it.

They last from 1 hour two 3 hours. The 3 hour training is at the public gym. Lots of talking and because i like to go there just 1-2 times a week, i do 4-5 bodyparts. Less time at the gym is always better. U dont grow at the gym but gymtraining is fun.

Im more a 10 set guy, often less. Because i like to do like 40 reps nowadays.

Well. I got my back when i started lifting. And every backworkout was started by one hour deads. Working my way up to 700 pounds.
    I dont know. Maybe its genetics. But. I think before u can go ligth, u must have a foundation. Like 5 years of heavy basics.

Sick. Ive been doing anabolics for 25 years. Last years lots of SARMs . SARMs and drugs weakens immunsystem. Mostly after a run. And i work close to a lot of people.

But in 2018 i was sick just once. When i do most of the herbs i tend to stay ok. Like garlic, vit d c, greens, NAC, DIM, spinach powder, beetroot as main ingredients.
    But if i run out and go without a couple of weeks, i always get sick. They help, but seems like once started, the immunsystem gets addicted to it.

Something you mentioned earlier, how are you quote "activating the weak muscles, (you mean supporting muscle fibers right?)
    So in that scenario how are you activating the weaker (supporting) muscle fibers depending on what you're training that day? Care to list the specific body parts you mean when saying the weaker muscle fibers?

Something you mentioned earlier, how are you quote "activating the weak muscles, (you mean supporting muscle fibers right?)
    So in that scenario how are you activating the weaker (supporting) muscle fibers depending on what you're training that day? Care to list the specific body parts you mean when saying the weaker muscle fibers?
    Its for all bodyparts.
    How to activate? Well, def use the hardest way. And make a ligth way feel heavy. The only way to do that is using the weak musclecells.
    I also think its easier to use them when doing high reps.
    These days my bis training is just one set of barbell curls twice a week, just the barbell. Today i did 26 reps. Tried to do the hardest way.
    Hold on now. Phil Heath often trains bis once a month. U get plenty doing back.
    Why stay
    with 3 exercises 4 sets 10 reps once a week when nothing happens..
    Pic from Today at the end of my back n bis workout. 15 minutes!
    Get out of the box man.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-27-2019 at 06:23 AM.
    BOPJohnDoe likes this.

Its for all bodyparts.
    How to activate? Well, def use the hardest way. And make a ligth way feel heavy. The only way to do that is using the weak musclecells.
    These days my bis training is just one set of barbell curls twice a week, just the barbell. Today i did 26 reps. Tried to do the hardest way.
    Why stay
    Get out of the box man.

On the double bicep, bring your wrist to a neutral position and I think you will look even better.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    On the double bicep, bring your wrist to a neutral position and I think you will look even better.

He can’t flip us off if he does that

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    He can’t flip us off if he does that
    I think this guy is jealous

You need to take it to the next level.... you need to compete!

You need to take it to the next level.... you need to compete!

U heard that Cape...?...guys think i got. it.
    Funny thing is charg. Ive actually never did a real blast. Ive never used more than 500 mg test 250 mg deca and 30 mg dbol . Thats it.

Always wondered how i would be if 1 g test, 500 mg deca and 50 mg dbol, winny and 5 IU Hgh and 6000 calories.

Obs
    You aint got shit son

You aint got shit son
    Lol...another jealous oldtimer. I dont know what to do with you guys. U wont listen to my advices. Ur getting old. Looks like u dont lift when off cycle. Anti wall anti Trump. Think ur high in moral. Only thing which is high for u guys, is your lat attachment.

Only thing which is high for u guys, is your lat attachment.

That's a classic.

BOPJohnDoe is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its for all bodyparts.
    Why stay
    Get out of the box man.

You look great.

Can’t tell in second pic if you’re flipping us all off or throwing down gang signs lol

Obs
    That's a classic.
    Why dont you go do something besides pretend to lift. Your ass is wider than your chest.

Sil... You are shrinking.
    I am sure its just age and not effort but enjoy the downhill stretch.

Obs
    U heard that Cape...?...guys think i got. it.
    Funny thing is charg. Ive actually never did a real blast. Ive never used more than 500 mg test 250 mg deca and 30 mg dbol . Thats it.

Always wondered how i would be if 1 g test, 500 mg deca and 50 mg dbol, winny and 5 IU Hgh and 6000 calories.

You were just talking about doing a gram of tren the other day.
    You are a lying mother fucker and cant keep your bullshit straight.

You were just talking about doing a gram of tren the other day.
    You are a lying mother fucker and cant keep your bullshit straight.
    1 g 19 nor ya little thicknecked hobbit.
    500 mg deca 500 mg tren and 4 weeks only. Thats nothing.

And one more thing buddy. I dream of tearing your head off and shit down your throat.
    Your mama is so fat i had to roll over twice but i was stil on the bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BOPJohnDoe View Post
    You look great.

Can’t tell in second pic if you’re flipping us all off or throwing down gang signs lol
    No flipping..gangsign...Bandidos North Europe. But im not a biker though

Obs
    1 g 19 nor ya little thicknecked hobbit.
    500 mg deca 500 mg tren and 4 weeks only. Thats nothing.

And one more thing buddy. I dream of tearing your head off and shit down your throat.
    Your mama is so fat i had to roll over twice but i was stil on the bitch.

Do you habe any other jokes from 1990?
    That eddie murphy sure is funny.

You cant keep you shit straight sil. Your height has varied depending on the day. You're a fake ass bitch sil.
    Have only sharnk since 19 and you keep giving advices on how to gain mass as an adult... You have never done that.

Why dont you go do something besides pretend to lift. Your ass is wider than your chest.
    Lol, you know pictures don’t lie; you’re right (although that angle is a little misleading). But, good observation, just as clever as Sil’s comment. Keep at it, you’ve got a literary gift.

After years of lifting & sports the hips had to be replaced & I do need to get at those glutes again. And with thr RC beyond repair, pressing motions are pretty much out of the equation. So I guess you’re statement of pretending to lift is somewhat correct again. However, I think I’ll prefer to keep pretending till I can’t even do that any longer.

Sil, you look great.
    Last edited by Proximal; 03-02-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Thread Information