Page 139 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144149 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,560 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #5521
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Cape has finally met his match. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #5522
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    So... Why do u guys want bigger muscles? To move focus away from your tiny dicks??

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  3. #5523
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    But ill tell u. Ur all Tiny chickens compared to Sil

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  4. #5524
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I have a new canewhip. I gave Sil 31 hits on his ass.
    I think u can take 35, cowboy!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Not really into getting my ass beat with a stick. I don’t have any mommy issues here. But you can give mine to Sil.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 09-20-2020 at 05:29 AM.

  5. #5525
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    But ill tell u. Ur all Tiny chickens compared to Sil

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    True. Chickens are bigger than Cornish Game Hens.

  6. #5526
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    So... Why do u guys want bigger muscles? To move focus away from your tiny dicks??

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Is that’s Sils reason. Totally see that.

  7. #5527
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Is thatís Sils reason. Totally see that.
    Eyyy.. Sil told me there is a gentleman policy in here. This is no way to treat a lady. Sil is my friend and when u are mocking him ur mocking me. Sil got himself banned for being rude to a lady. And ur staf?
    I want to punish u so bad.... With my whip!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  8. #5528
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Eyyy.. Sil told me there is a gentleman policy in here. This is no way to treat a lady. Sil is my friend and when u are mocking him ur mocking me. Sil got himself banned for being rude to a lady. And ur staf?
    I want to punish u so bad.... With my whip!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Sil is just a friend you say? Interesting.

  9. #5529
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Sil is just a friend you say? Interesting.
    Hehe well...

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  10. #5530
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Hehe well...

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Sil should be beat 3 x as hard for having the friends he does. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cylon357 likes this.

  11. #5531
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Sil should be beat 3 x as hard for having the friends he does. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sil got no friends. He thinks ya all are skinny noinks tards.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-21-2020 at 10:07 AM.

  12. #5532
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,318
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Sil got no friends. He thinks ya all are skinny noinks tards.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    But I got ink.
    Capebuffalo likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  13. #5533
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    But I got ink.
    All but u. And i really enjoyed your candleligth hair comment

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  14. #5534
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Its me again. But Mistress Cat ordered me to not change avatar.
    Sorry Cape for her rudness. She thinks women should rule the world.

    Nevertheless, doing cardio during my cruise. Need to keep heart in shape. Maybe just two weeks now before i up the test!!! Maybe 1 week..


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  15. #5535
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Its me again. But Mistress Cat ordered me to not change avatar.
    Sorry Cape for her rudness. She thinks women should rule the world.

    Nevertheless, doing cardio during my cruise. Need to keep heart in shape. Maybe just two weeks now before i up the test!!! Maybe 1 week..


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    If you change it, she may give you some good punishment. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #5536
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    If you change it, she may give you some good punishment. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love it when u guys play along.
    Ur rigth, but sitting in my taxi for 10 hours with a sore ass, is not tempting.
    So it would be smart not to change yet. She has her period these days too.

    Online play along that is. So forget a 3way. Im very happy the hole Atlantic ocean separates us to be honest

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Cylon357 likes this.

  17. #5537
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Love it when u guys play along.
    Ur rigth, but sitting in my taxi for 10 hours with a sore ass, is not tempting.
    So it would be smart not to change yet. She has her period these days too.

    Online play along that is. So forget a 3way. Im very happy the hole Atlantic ocean separates us to be honest

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    You crack me up!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #5538
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Definitely want to avoid any chance of crossing swords!
    Hehe. Nice way to put it. I will start to use that frase myself occasionly lol

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  19. #5539
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Love it when u guys play along.
    Ur rigth, but sitting in my taxi for 10 hours with a sore ass, is not tempting.
    So it would be smart not to change yet. She has her period these days too.

    Online play along that is. So forget a 3way. Im very happy the hole Atlantic ocean separates us to be honest

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Less pictures of you. More of her.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  20. #5540
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Less pictures of you. More of her.
    Wtf... I have been stuck in the trenches for 35 years, yet a bodybuilder, u prefer a human who hardly trains at all... (...damn u, Mr.

    But ok. U have already seen most of them, but..... I migth see her on thirsday. Then i guess we will take more pics.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo and almostgone like this.

  21. #5541
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Yo yo yo.
    Kind of started my Christmas cycle. My mk677 arrived and i did 25 mg last evening and 12.5 mg this morning.
    Guess i will continue until sides get to me, and then tapper to 30 mg each day, 25 mg of it each evening. I feel doing most in evenings, reduces the worst sides.
    I guess i will add sarms next week before i bumping the test to 500 mg.
    Ive ordered tren a and tbol, but i really shouldnt start tren before mid november.

    When i start the sarm, i guess i will fade into a healthy diett again. First use more lowfatmilk. But continue with fat milk after wo and mornings. I think hole milk is the most anabolic substance there is.
    And drinking more water.

    Training is sun mon wed and friday. Kind of 4 split but with some overlap. Kardio tues, thirs and saturday.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-23-2020 at 04:24 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

  22. #5542
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    What sides do you get with the MK? I started 25 mgs at night last week, canít tell anything yet. Good or bad. Holding water but also been taking 20 mgs Dbol pre workout.

    (Ordered the receptor Chem UK)
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 09-23-2020 at 11:55 PM.

  23. #5543
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    What sides do you get with the MK? I started 25 mgs at night last week, canít tell anything yet. Good or bad. Holding water but also been taking 20 mgs Dbol pre workout.

    (Ordered the receptor Chem UK)
    Worst is hungerpanic. Feels like severe bloodsugar drop.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  24. #5544
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Lol.... Sils BDSM Camp at it again

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  25. #5545
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Ok Cape. Here u go ya horny old goat.
    Ok.. Looks 17 but.. Guys.. She is 35. Its ok. No worries!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-24-2020 at 05:17 AM.
    Cylon357 and Cuz like this.

  26. #5546
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Worst is hungerpanic. Feels like severe bloodsugar drop.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Actually, MK raises your blood sugar which is why it is synergistic with slin.
    Take it at night to avoid the hunger during the day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  27. #5547
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Ok Cape. Here u go ya horny old goat.
    Ok.. Looks 17 but.. Guys.. She is 35. Its ok. No worries!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Thank you Sil. I am going to need you to rub ice cubes over the nipples and resubmit the photo. Thank you.

  28. #5548
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Thank you Sil. I am going to need you to rub ice cubes over the nipples and resubmit the photo. Thank you.
    There goes another beating. Poor Sil will not be able to lift for awhile. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #5549
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,968
    Blog Entries
    162
    This thread is becoming a pretty cool hangout. Sil telling everyone to fuck off, posting half naked pictures and mocking small people. I kind of love it even though I am clearly one of the people being mocked as I am small AF.

  30. #5550
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    This thread is becoming a pretty cool hangout. Sil telling everyone to fuck off, posting half naked pictures and mocking small people. I kind of love it even though I am clearly one of the people being mocked as I am small AF.

    It’s nice here in the Castle

  31. #5551
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Itís nice here in the Castle
    The problem is he has become a hermit. His only hope of sanity is getting his ass whipped by a young beautiful lady. LOL

    Speaking of that.....: Sil hasnít told us her name.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  32. #5552
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Ok Cape. Here u go ya horny old goat.
    Ok.. Looks 17 but.. Guys.. She is 35. Its ok. No worries!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Just wanted boobs to move to the next page. That is all.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  33. #5553
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,979
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Ok Cape. Here u go ya horny old goat.
    Ok.. Looks 17 but.. Guys.. She is 35. Its ok. No worries!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I knew if i looked hard enough in here id find something i liked...

  34. #5554
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Thank you Sil. I am going to need you to rub ice cubes over the nipples and resubmit the photo. Thank you.
    No prob i can do that. For old times sake. And she WILL say yes. But... As the clever Charger stated. Its gonna cost. Maybe damage to my 20 000 dollars inks.

    But as she said. She wants to make them more beautiful only.

    And to complete your request. Ill show her pics of u, tell her you r one of the bidgdogs, ask her to close her eyes cause now comes a gift from Big Cape!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  35. #5555
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    This thread is becoming a pretty cool hangout. Sil telling everyone to fuck off, posting half naked pictures and mocking small people. I kind of love it even though I am clearly one of the people being mocked as I am small AF.
    Wrong. I was mocking smal people who visits the last 90s gym instead of training in the fitnesscenters, where they belong. In the Castle, we love all people. Blacks, yellow, gays, half Naked, big and smal. Specially smal. Remember Obs had a good position at the table for a very long time!!!!

    We just dont like newbis trying to run the show. So i had to mock that new guy. No respect, called me "dude' etc... Common man. He asked for it. The warning sign should be clear. It says xX.............. Xx in the thread heading. U dont enter such a thread calling the leder, founder and King names.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    tarmyg and SampsonandDelilah like this.

  36. #5556
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Sil,

    When you’re dozing your MK at night are you waking up ravenous with hunger? Noticing it this week for sure. Major carb cravings and for things like yogurt or Kiefer. I know it affects blood sugar and increases appetite but this is the first time I’ve noticed it so pronounced in the morning. Just finishing week 2 of 25mgs dosed at night. Too early or coincidence? Or do you think I’m finally starting to respond?

    (I could eat three bagels and a liter of strawberry yogurt)

  37. #5557
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Sil,

    When youíre dozing your MK at night are you waking up ravenous with hunger? Noticing it this week for sure. Major carb cravings and for things like yogurt or Kiefer. I know it affects blood sugar and increases appetite but this is the first time Iíve noticed it so pronounced in the morning. Just finishing week 2 of 25mgs dosed at night. Too early or coincidence? Or do you think Iím finally starting to respond?

    (I could eat three bagels and a liter of strawberry yogurt)
    I do not have extra hunger in the morning, however my weight gain is constant.
    You are probably responding.

    My results on MK. Weekends suck because I am much more active and lose weight. 242.3 this morning.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  38. #5558
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Sil,

    When youíre dozing your MK at night are you waking up ravenous with hunger? Noticing it this week for sure. Major carb cravings and for things like yogurt or Kiefer. I know it affects blood sugar and increases appetite but this is the first time Iíve noticed it so pronounced in the morning. Just finishing week 2 of 25mgs dosed at night. Too early or coincidence? Or do you think Iím finally starting to respond?

    (I could eat three bagels and a liter of strawberry yogurt)
    Personally never experienced that. When im doing 25 mg in evenings, im GTG.


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  39. #5559
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Interesting. Maybe it’s just unrelated. I don’t mind it, I’m trying to bulk.

  40. #5560
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Interesting. Maybe itís just unrelated. I donít mind it, Iím trying to bulk.
    Why dont u put on a mask on your lover, and let us see.
    That would be fun. Every guy who collaborates in the Castle, should show his lover with a mask.
    Then we could have a more interesting competition than the lame most improved contests.
    Who s more sexy

    Actually im considering a Castle member demand soon. Ya need to bring an erotic pic of your lover with a mask.

    If you r gay.... Well, lets get back to that.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •