Page 138 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138139140141142143148 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,520 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #5481
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    Not too big, but then I can’t bulk or think about different compounds because of my blood pressure. There’s that ever present CVA that’s looming to anyone with BP issues & I’m steering clear.

    Gym is open now, a little cycle going and I’m filling out and losing fat. Good enough for me.
    Thx for confirming its you Prox.
    Booz likes this.

  2. #5482
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Thx for confirming its you Prox.
    You believe what you must, but apparently this Prox guy means a lot to you or you wouldn’t waste your time. I’m here for fun and to learn. I’ve had 40 posts, about 15 likes and got great npp advice from Samson and D. It’s all good, gym is open and cycle is kicking ass. Happy camper here. Wish you only the best.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  3. #5483
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Is it Prox? Is it OBS?? Is it someone new?? Enquiring minds want to know!
    It’s Godzilla8. I am me and I’m here to enjoy, learn and contribute. If coincidentally I have similarities to someone else, that’s simply a coincidence. If you feel the need to make more of that, I won’t argue.

  4. #5484
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Is it Prox? Is it OBS?? Is it someone new?? Enquiring minds want to know!
    Itís Tokyoboy. Sil gave him that nickname.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Godzilla8 likes this.

  5. #5485
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    It’s Tokyoboy. Sil gave him that nickname.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s Prox. Hell he admitted it then changed his mind.
    charger69 and Booz like this.

  6. #5486
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Itís Tokyoboy. Sil gave him that nickname.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LMAO . . . . Oh crap, just lit the i-pad on fire. I canít seem to control this breathing out fire thing terribly well.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  7. #5487
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    No its Prox. I know psycology. Criminal minds. I have red about Bundy, Manson, Oklahoma bomber, Kansas strangler, Utah killer, Killer Clown, LA Nigth Hunter. They all wanna have recognition. Often intelligent misfits who want more. Tokyo also. He made a mistake. He confronted.. Cape.. Wasnt it.. "Do u really miss this proxguy so much". Baaad mistake, Prox. Its important for u to not be overlooked, ey?? U want us to miss you?. You quited cause we didnt talk to you so much that u wanted, ey?

    No admit it, or do we have to waterbord your ass?. Yeah... There is an online version of waterboarding. Old Marki thaugth me.
    Say it. SAY IT!!!!!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  8. #5488
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    No its Prox. I know psycology. Criminal minds. I have red about Bundy, Manson, Oklahoma bomber, Kansas strangler, Utah killer, Killer Clown, LA Nigth Hunter. They all wanna have recognition. Often intelligent misfits who want more. Tokyo also. He made a mistake. He confronted.. Cape.. Wasnt it.. "Do u really miss this proxguy so much". Baaad mistake, Prox. Its important for u to not be overlooked, ey?? U want us to miss you?. You quited cause we didnt talk to you so much that u wanted, ey?

    No admit it, or do we have to waterbord your ass?. Yeah... There is an online version of waterboarding. Old Marki thaugth me.
    Say it. SAY IT!!!!!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I have to admit that you are a funny one, amazing English skills, grammar and all, lol (dude, itís spelled psykology) . No, Iím Godzilla8.
    Last edited by Godzilla8; 09-17-2020 at 05:44 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  9. #5489
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    I have to admit that you are a funny one, amazing English skills, grammar and all, lol (dude, itís spelled psykology) . No, Iím Godzilla8.
    Tic toc...

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  10. #5490
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Tic toc...

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    OK then, bye Viking.

  11. #5491
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    I have to admit that you are a funny one, amazing English skills, grammar and all, lol (dude, itís spelled psykology) . No, Iím Godzilla8.
    Tokyoboy has a better ring to it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Godzilla8 likes this.

  12. #5492
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    OK mexicoboy, if you insist.

  13. #5493
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    OK mexicanboy, if you insist.
    LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Godzilla8 likes this.

  14. #5494
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m glad, it was in fact a joke. Pretty much everyone one here seems pretty funny and likes to joke around. If you are serious on a thread like this, then something is wrong.

  15. #5495
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Tic toc...

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Not much longer.

  16. #5496
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Not much longer.
    Did you need to complain to admin, did I hurt your feelings?

    If you get off on that, so happy to brighten your day. That’s a pretty sad existence. Life not going as planned?

  17. #5497
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    OK then, bye Viking.
    I hate goodbyes. Why wont u admit it, and i promise ur in the pack again in a secund. High rank in the yard, if u know what i mean. Guys jump when i say jump.
    I even let you play with your new nick. Just admit ur old Prox and it will be like the good old days.
    Common man, u have nothing to loose.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  18. #5498
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    If you get off on that, so happy to brighten your day. That’s a pretty sad existence. Life not going as planned?
    My life is going great. I haven’t been banned from 2 boards and snuck back to both under different names, just to be banned yet again. That’s a sad existence if you ask me. Which bottle of wine are you on now? This may be a 3 bottle night.

  19. #5499
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I hate goodbyes. Why wont u admit it, and i promise ur in the pack again in a secund. High rank in the yard, if u know what i mean. Guys jump when i say jump.
    I even let you play with your new nick. Just admit ur old Prox and it will be like the good old days.
    Common man, u have nothing to loose.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I’m Godzilla8. Plus hey, it’s tic toc right? Big, bad monitor said not much longer. Vikingboy, keep up the good work.

  20. #5500
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    My life is going great. I haven’t been banned from 2 boards and snuck back to both under different names, just to be banned yet again. That’s a sad existence if you ask me. Which bottle of wine are you on now? This may be a 3 bottle night.
    No, second glass of white. But after two degrees, two successful careers, who cares, having fun. Retiring with my wife of 35 years and retiring wealthy.

    Get it, you get off on trying to better yourself by lowering others. I see fluidic changed his name to Kimbo; have you lost your touch or are other guys now backing his play that you don’t want to piss off.

  21. #5501
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    I’m Godzilla8. Plus hey, it’s tic toc right? Big, bad monitor said not much longer. Vikingboy, keep up the good work.
    Just FYI I volunteered to be the one to root you out when we saw you were back. Much easier than expected. Quite a disappointment

  22. #5502
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    No, second glass of white. But after two degrees, two successful careers, who cares, having fun. Retiring with my wife of 35 years and retiring wealthy.

    Get it, you get off on trying to better yourself by lowering others. I see fluidic changed his name to Kimbo; have you lost your touch or are other guys now backing his play that you don’t want to piss off.
    I think GH called you out on all that. Lol. So fun to watch. Keep propping yourself up. Joke.

  23. #5503
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I think GH called you out on all that. Lol. So fun to watch. Keep propping yourself up. Joke.
    I don’t know GH. Tell you what, find a member here I’ll trust, I’ll zoom them and they can see me for myself. Hey maybe S&D wants to fly out, hell, I’ll pay his travel expenses. He’ll meet me, see who I am am - case closed. Seems S&D is a level headed dude. $ is not an issue, he can bring his wife if he/she can. My wife is an excellent cook and our house is great for hanging out - hell, I designed it myself. Or maybe that Kel dude. Offer is on the table.

    I’m for real.
    Last edited by Godzilla8; 09-17-2020 at 06:46 PM.

  24. #5504
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    I don’t know GH. Tell you what, find a member here I’ll trust, I’ll zoom them and they can see me for myself. Hey maybe S&D wants to fly out, hell, I’ll pay his travel expenses. He’ll meet me, see who I am am - case closed. Seems S&D is a level headed dude. $ is not an issue, he can bring his wife if he/she can. My wife is an excellent cook and our house is great for hanging out - hell, I designed it myself. Or maybe that Kel dude. Offer is on the table.

    I’m for real.
    What are you going on about old man? Pathetic. Cape out.

  25. #5505
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    Iím Godzilla8. Plus hey, itís tic toc right? Big, bad monitor said not much longer. Vikingboy, keep up the good work.
    Forget about the tic toc. Oh.. Dont play wifey on me now. Then i migth turn on you again, Prox.
    Unless u got yourself banned, there is no tic toc this time.
    If the adminguys are triggerhappy again, just let me now and ill kick their ass.
    But do what you want, Prox. And my kindness has it limits. And fore sure you wont ever draw the wifeycard on me again.. "oh Yeah.. But you said tic toc, rigth, i wanna feel loved and u say tic toc.."


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  26. #5506
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    I raise and you fold. Good bye.

  27. #5507
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Forget about the tic toc. Oh.. Dont play wifey on me now. Then i migth turn on you again, Prox.
    Unless u got yourself banned, there is no tic toc this time.
    If the adminguys are triggerhappy again, just let me now and ill kick their ass.
    But do what you want, Prox. And my kindness has it limits. And fore sure you wont ever draw the wifeycard on me again.. "oh Yeah.. But you said tic toc, rigth, i wanna feel loved and u say tic toc.."


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Vikingboy, I sincerely don’t understand this post. Don’t get the wifey thing. Seriously, explain.

    I came to this forum like everyone else, simple as that.

  28. #5508
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    Vikingboy, I sincerely donít understand this post. Donít get the wifey thing. Seriously, explain.

    I came to this forum like everyone else, simple as that.
    Forget the wifeything.
    Then explain, why do u call me Viking etc?
    Prox called me that.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  29. #5509
    Godzilla8 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Forget the wifeything.
    Then explain, why do u call me Viking etc?
    Prox called me that.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Aren’t you from Norway?

    Isn’t that where they are from?

    You haven’t made that reference in older posts that I could read?

    The boy thing is because you are calling me the same; I’m returning the “compliment”.

    Why all of this mystery?

    I ain’t prox, I’m Godzilla8.

    Another one bringing up Prox. Just who the hell was this guy (Dork name btw), who everyone is so fascinated by? I’m flattered I’m being compared to him, but clearly (tic toc), that ain’t a good thing, I gather.

  30. #5510
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla8 View Post
    Arenít you from Norway?

    Isnít that where they are from?

    You havenít made that reference in older posts that I could read?

    The boy thing is because you are calling me the same; Iím returning the ďcomplimentĒ.

    Why all of this mystery?

    I ainít prox, Iím Godzilla8.

    Another one bringing up Prox. Just who the hell was this guy (Dork name btw), who everyone is so fascinated by? Iím flattered Iím being compared to him, but clearly (tic toc), that ainít a good thing, I gather.
    I dont have time for this. I have bis and back coming up. And its fun cause the cruise makes sure the loss of gains from tren summercycle is very mild. Never cruised before. And its soon november. Oboy.
    Dont try to make me run my Castle in your picture. U have gotten way too much attention already.
    And after wo, i think i visit my Queen.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  31. #5511
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Get this shit out of the Castle... it has no place in here.

    The castle is to be respected, it’s the one place I always know will be on point.

    I come here to be reminded to stay on task and be reminded that some are still getting their work in.

    Iron, Ink and Kink

    Carry on

  32. #5512
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    This might be the first decent post on this particular page
    No. There’s one with her tits out. Best post on thread.

  33. #5513
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    No. Thereís one with her tits out. Best post on thread.
    Donít think that Cape will miss anything in a pic. He will Notice a fly on the wall in the background.
    I really think he is FBI. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  34. #5514
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    No. Thereís one with her tits out. Best post on thread.
    Haha its weekend. You asked for it. And for those lefties, its ok with her. She laughed for 5 min when she red AGs bdsm candles fire pic comment. "Make sure she doesnt burn her hair"

    Tits... Where??... Dont think i have that. Ok, i ask for it next time. Its important for a King to give the men some entertainment. History tell us that.



    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  35. #5515
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    So... Hello guys. Sil told me there are lots of buff horney guys here??

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  36. #5516
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    See... One already!!!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Umm... This one Sil
    Cylon357 likes this.

  37. #5517
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    So... Hello guys. Sil told me there are lots of buff horney guys here??

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Well yes ma’am there are

  38. #5518
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Well yes maíam there are
    Sil tells me ur one of the alfas at this site. I like that. I never dominante weak guys.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  39. #5519
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Sil tells me ur one of the alfas at this site. I like that. I never dominante weak guys.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    What did you have in mind?

  40. #5520
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    What did you have in mind?
    I have a new canewhip. I gave Sil 31 hits on his ass.
    I think u can take 35, cowboy!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •