Page 141 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145146151 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,640 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #5601
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Not really what I was thinking.
    Be patient. They are gone north. Autumn holiday. And my spotter and i dont mess things up. Cause she got herself a new bf 2 months ago.
    Anyway, Sad but im loosing interest. For the Mistress es. Wife dont like it and she is the one i love. But chances of being allowed to upload her nipples, are even less than Trumps chances in the election

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  2. #5602
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Week one finished. 30 mg Tbol, 500 mg test e, 500 mg deca .

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  3. #5603
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    But chances of being allowed to upload her nipples, are even less than Trumps chances in the election

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Iíll bet a lot of people that hate Trump will now vote for him. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #5604
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Iíll bet a lot of people that hate Trump will now vote for him. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I saw a documentary about New York City and the towns big problemes in the mid 70s.
    Roughly said some concluded Trump on his own saved the spirit and the city's going. You agree?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  5. #5605
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,318
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I saw a documentary about New York City and the towns big problemes in the mid 70s.
    Roughly said some concluded Trump on his own saved the spirit and the city's going. You agree?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I think he's bought some issues to the forefront that need to be addressed. At times NY city seems to be a lost cause, but I have friends in the rural northern portion of NY State and they are diehard Trump supporters.

    There's a lot more to NY State than what we see of NYC.

    It does look like Trump has been involved with a good bit of real estate and construction in NYC:

    https://freetoursbyfoot.com/donald-trump-new-york-city/
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-13-2020 at 11:38 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  6. #5606
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I think he's bought some issues to the forefront that need to be addressed. At times NY city seems to be a lost cause, but I have friends in the rural northern portion of NY State and they are diehard Trump supporters.

    There's a lot more to NY State than what we see of NYC.

    It does look like Trump has been involved with a good bit of real estate and construction in NYC:

    https://freetoursbyfoot.com/donald-trump-new-york-city/
    U seem like a goodguy. Fair, knowledge able and never loudmouthed, yet buff. Hole wood.

    Would love to hear who gets your vote.


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  7. #5607
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,968
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I think he's bought some issues to the forefront that need to be addressed. At times NY city seems to be a lost cause, but I have friends in the rural northern portion of NY State and they are diehard Trump supporters.

    There's a lot more to NY State than what we see of NYC.

    It does look like Trump has been involved with a good bit of real estate and construction in NYC:

    https://freetoursbyfoot.com/donald-trump-new-york-city/

    I'll attest to the Northern NY die hard Trump fans. Not a single person I know from where my wife's family is from is voting any other way. Makes for interesting family dynamics in an election year :-)

  8. #5608
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Mmm i love tbol

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone and *Admin* like this.

  9. #5609
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,318
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U seem like a goodguy. Fair, knowledge able and never loudmouthed, yet buff. Hole wood.

    Would love to hear who gets your vote.


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I'll be voting for Trump. I think everyone eligible to vote should vote for their choice

    LOL, one thing that really irks me post-election is people that are raising hell about the winner of any election, but when you ask them if they voted; they didn't take the time to do it. It's maddening.

    Edit: ....thanks for the compliment.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-14-2020 at 11:36 AM.
    tarmyg, Booz and SampsonandDelilah like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  10. #5610
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,318
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I'll attest to the Northern NY die hard Trump fans. Not a single person I know from where my wife's family is from is voting any other way. Makes for interesting family dynamics in an election year :-)
    Man, it's beautiful country up there. The winters are a tad harsh.

    Ft. Drum is a giant sh!t pit 2/3rd of the year. Snow, mud, or muddy snow seemed to be the default.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  11. #5611
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,968
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Man, it's beautiful country up there. The winters are a tad harsh.

    Ft. Drum is a giant sh!t pit 2/3rd of the year. Snow, mud, or muddy snow seemed to be the default.
    Love it up there but schools suck and not much else to do so we are looking at moving a bit south with about 2h (when we move back) to a town called Pittsford. Best school district in the state but a bit more expensive to live.
    almostgone likes this.

  12. #5612
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Love it up there but schools suck and not much else to do so we are looking at moving a bit south with about 2h (when we move back) to a town called Pittsford. Best school district in the state but a bit more expensive to live.
    Pittsford ha?.. Population 30 000. U sure there is a gym there, lol?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    tarmyg and almostgone like this.

  13. #5613
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,968
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Pittsford ha?.. Population 30 000. U sure there is a gym there, lol?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Haha. Nothing like small towns for me. Lived in enough big cities for a lifetime.

  14. #5614
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Come to Colorado! US News and World Report just ranked 4 our cities in the top 10 best places to live. My town (Fort Collins) was ranked #5.

    And we have a gym

  15. #5615
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Looking great by the way Sil. Keep it up!

  16. #5616
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,968
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Come to Colorado! US News and World Report just ranked 4 our cities in the top 10 best places to live. My town (Fort Collins) was ranked #5.

    And we have a gym
    First Collins. Damn, about a 90% chance we know some of the same people then. Lol. Small world.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  17. #5617
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Really?! Damn, I bet we do then. I came here to play ball and attend CSU in the 90’s and couldn’t find a reason to leave. Small world in deed!

    Ever visit?

  18. #5618
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,968
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Really?! Damn, I bet we do then. I came here to play ball and attend CSU in the 90ís and couldnít find a reason to leave. Small world in deed!

    Ever visit?
    Rarely. Was there when the wife gave a talk at CSU about 12-13 months ago.

  19. #5619
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Rarely. Was there when the wife gave a talk at CSU about 12-13 months ago.
    That’s crazy, such a small world. Fun little town, right?

  20. #5620
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,318
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Mmm i love tbol

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Curious to hear your thoughts of d'bol vs. t'bol after this run, Sil.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  21. #5621
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,108
    Looking good Sil!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  22. #5622
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Come to Colorado! US News and World Report just ranked 4 our cities in the top 10 best places to live. My town (Fort Collins) was ranked #5.

    And we have a gym
    I like Colorado. Denver Colorado. Dynasty Blake, Crystal, Alexis. Lol every norwegian (almost litterary) had their fried chicken ready wednesdays in the 80s, when the weekly episode of Dynasty was aired.
    Man best days of my life, lol.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  23. #5623
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Curious to hear your thoughts of d'bol vs. t'bol after this run, Sil.
    For a 40+ guy, i go with tbol.
    Dbol is bad, but harsh. And i dont like the bloated feel. But for strength, maybe better than tren even.
    But for an older guy, it migth not be worth it. I thougth tbol was weak, but its not. The thing is, u gotta run it 3-4 times a day. BIG difference. Seriously, i got jacked within a week from it. I know because deca and test e Havent kicked inn yet.

    I asked my source.. U sure its not abombs, man lol.
    He said. The brand is very good. British Dragon. Think he is rigth, some of their stuff is really good.

    So Now iknow. 40 mg Tbol from a good brand dropped 4 times a day with a good testlevel, makes me (most likely U2) jacked within a week.
    Kicks within an hour, almost like test susp.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  24. #5624
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I like Colorado. Denver Colorado. Dynasty Blake, Crystal, Alexis. Lol every norwegian (almost litterary) had their fried chicken ready wednesdays in the 80s, when the weekly episode of Dynasty was aired.
    Man best days of my life, lol.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Oh man, watched that show religiously with my mom and sisters in the 80’s! That and “Knott’s Landing”, lol.

    Memory lane...

  25. #5625
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Oh man, watched that show religiously with my mom and sisters in the 80ís! That and ďKnottís LandingĒ, lol.

    Memory lane...
    Guess Falcon Crest also?
    Almost as bif or equal to Dynasty in Norway

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  26. #5626
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,318
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    For a 40+ guy, i go with tbol.
    Dbol is bad, but harsh. And i dont like the bloated feel. But for strength, maybe better than tren even.
    But for an older guy, it migth not be worth it. I thougth tbol was weak, but its not. The thing is, u gotta run it 3-4 times a day. BIG difference. Seriously, i got jacked within a week from it. I know because deca and test e Havent kicked inn yet.

    I asked my source.. U sure its not abombs, man lol.
    He said. The brand is very good. British Dragon. Think he is rigth, some of their stuff is really good.

    So Now iknow. 40 mg Tbol from a good brand dropped 4 times a day with a good testlevel, makes me (most likely U2) jacked within a week.
    Kicks within an hour, almost like test susp.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

    Anadrol always made my stomach feel bad. I've got some t'bol stashed away with other stuff.

    I really want to tear into these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx-img_20200926_110509.jpg  
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  27. #5627
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Anadrol always made my stomach feel bad. I've got some t'bol stashed away with other stuff.

    I really want to tear into these.
    Ive heard some say it works better than tbol.
    Remember to check the halflives, if its 7hours like tbol, u gotta run it 3-4 times a day.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  28. #5628
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Ive heard some say it works better than tbol.
    Remember to check the halflives, if its 7hours like tbol, u gotta run it 3-4 times a day.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    50 mg anadrol PW. Is all you need. You will throw out the Tbol. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #5629
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    50 mg anadrol PW. Is all you need. You will throw out the Tbol. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My pwo today will be:

    Otrivin
    Aspirin
    Hot cream for bis (linnex)
    20 mg tbol
    10 g arginine
    C4 pump explotion
    Water


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-16-2020 at 02:37 AM.

  30. #5630
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    50 mg anadrol PW. Is all you need. You will throw out the Tbol. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Does it work within one hour?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  31. #5631
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Yes. I do not feel a rush like taking stims but you will see an increase in the weight you are using.
    I donít feel Dbol either, I see the results but donít feel different.
    I am pretty sure you will love anadrol .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. #5632
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Yes. I do not feel a rush like taking stims but you will see an increase in the weight you are using.
    I don’t feel Dbol either, I see the results but don’t feel different.
    I am pretty sure you will love anadrol .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very much liking the Anadrol I’m doing now. Dbol at 20 was ok, at 40 my stomach protested

  33. #5633
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Yes. I do not feel a rush like taking stims but you will see an increase in the weight you are using.
    I donít feel Dbol either, I see the results but donít feel different.
    I am pretty sure you will love anadrol .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In considering something extra for december. But which also leaves quick when januar comes.
    October is fine. Introducing tbol, in november the test and deca will hit.
    But as Piana stated, to see changes, u gotta change. I was considering adding sustanon , but maybe abombs for december could be it. Guess liver is able to do it cause there will be No orals in november.
    Temting...

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  34. #5634
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    AI made me a bit dryer
    End week 2. 30 mg Tbol 500 test and deca

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-18-2020 at 05:42 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

  35. #5635
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    I will play the devil here trying to tempt you. Once you see the increase in weight on anadrol you will forget about Tbol. LOL
    I have probably made it out to sound like it will make you Mr O and now you will be disappointed. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  36. #5636
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I will play the devil here trying to tempt you. Once you see the increase in weight on anadrol you will forget about Tbol. LOL
    I have probably made it out to sound like it will make you Mr O and now you will be disappointed. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im considering. But as long as i make progress from the girly drugs, im satisfied.
    I train at the out of 2-3 last 90s gyms in town, and i tell u, its already enbarrasin to take of my shirt. The others look like girls compared to me. As far as i can tell, when igo there, its only one other dude who looks like his on. I think he is gonna complete, but he is tall and young, but with great quality.

    So really, why should i push even more with abombs, when all the big ones are gone.

    Sure its motivating to upload pics, but.

    Well.. Guess i could try it 2-3 weeks.
    I used anadrol only once 20 years ago, but i got sick from it, cause i didnt know anything about estrogen and waterretension back then.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  37. #5637
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I will play the devil here trying to tempt you. Once you see the increase in weight on anadrol you will forget about Tbol. LOL
    I have probably made it out to sound like it will make you Mr O and now you will be disappointed. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im 49. Not 18. U can ask me to do whatever u like. Its my responsibility

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    charger69 likes this.

  38. #5638
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Im considering. But as long as i make progress from the girly drugs, im satisfied.
    I train at the out of 2-3 last 90s gyms in town, and i tell u, its already enbarrasin to take of my shirt. The others look like girls compared to me. As far as i can tell, when igo there, its only one other dude who looks like his on. I think he is gonna complete, but he is tall and young, but with great quality.

    So really, why should i push even more with abombs, when all the big ones are gone.

    Sure its motivating to upload pics, but.

    Well.. Guess i could try it 2-3 weeks.
    I used anadrol only once 20 years ago, but i got sick from it, cause i didnt know anything about estrogen and waterretension back then.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Never be satisfied. Someone will come along and make you look small..... although there are few people that can do that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #5639
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Never be satisfied. Someone will come along and make you look small..... although there are few people that can do that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oboy nothing worse than that lol.
    Think i need to get some on hand.
    50 mg, thats enough?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  40. #5640
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    That should do the trick.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •