Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: The mainstream media did this to America

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    And our great country grinds to a halt over nonsense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The mainstream media did this to America-15c79af2-fe86-4350-bead-660241d0b57f.jpeg  

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...-not-biden.amp

Look at this goddamned idiot lol. Just his name should raise eyebrows. Fucking trash.

DOJ: Google Paid Mobile Carriers $1 Billion Last Year to Dominate Smartphone Searches

The recent landmark antitrust lawsuit from the Justice Department claims that Google paid mobile carriers $1 billion last year to continue its monopolistic dominance of searches completed on America’s smartphones.

Bloomberg reports that a landmark antitrust lawsuit from the Justice Department claims that tech giant Google paid out over $1 billion last year to mobile carriers in the United States to distribute its search engine, ensuring its massive market share of mobile searches remains steady. The DOJ suit filed on Tuesday outlines multiple methods google sues to make its search engine the default service on browsers, smartphones, and other tech platforms.

This includes deals with Apple and Android manufacturers such as Samsung Electronics. Google also made a number of revenue sharing agreements with major mobile carriers to block competing search engines and browsers, the Justice Department stated. Carriers reportedly received a portion of search advertising revenue for making Google Search the default search engine on their devices.

“If a carrier or manufacturer does not renew its revenue sharing agreement with Google, the distributor loses out on revenue share not only for new mobile devices but also for the phones and tablets previously sold and in the hands of consumers,” the Justice Department said in the suit. “This provision is punitive to the carrier or manufacturer and helps to ensure that carriers and manufacturers will not stray from Google.”

Google reportedly paid major U.S. carriers more than $1 billion, the Department of Justice noted. A Google document from 2014 in the lawsuit showed that the company paid $460 million for the deals which typically run for two or three years. The providers involved in the deals were not named but the largest U.S. providers are Verizon Communications Inc., AT&T Inc., and T-Mobile U.S. Inc.

Google’s head of global affairs, Kent Walker, commented on the situation stating: “Our agreements with Apple and other device makers and carriers are no different from the agreements that many other companies have traditionally used to distribute software.”

__________________________________________________ _____________

Bret Baier has bad news for Biden…

For anyone who says "You can't say this [Hunter's laptop] is a story," this is a story.

And it definitely will be front and center in tonight's debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...-not-biden.amp

Look at this goddamned idiot lol. Just his name should raise eyebrows. Fucking trash.
    Honestly, you refer to yourself as the God. God, country, family - the idiot desecrated all with that name.
    Last edited by wango; 10-22-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    And our great country grinds to a halt over nonsense.
    'Nothing' is what governments do best. Would that ours did more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    'Nothing' is what governments do best. Would that ours did more of it.
    I apologize for being lost on the second sentence. 17th century? I think I get it’s gist, but am unsure.

I agree with the first sentence completely and on the other hand disagree. Very debatable.

I have the “debate” on my DVR. Prefer to watch that with a FF button.

This was a virtual rally.

"With in-person campaigning limited, Kamala Harris rallies Black NC voters virtually"

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...245831810.html

So... that means that you are either
    A) completely stupid for believing this radical right wing Fascist propaganda
    B) completely lacking of morals for reprinting a misleading article

So what is it?
    Are you stupid or lacking of morals?

Virtually everyting you COPY and PASTE that is political in nature is from far right mostly shady if not downright tin foil hat level bullshit outlets.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

So what is it?
    I would switch the "Are" and "you," replace the "or" with "and," and replace the "?" with a ".", or at the very least consider it a rhetorical question. ;-)

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    This was a virtual rally.

"With in-person campaigning limited, Kamala Harris rallies Black NC voters virtually"

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...245831810.html

So... that means that you are either
    A) completely stupid for believing this radical right wing Fascist propaganda
    B) completely lacking of morals for reprinting a misleading article

So what is it?

Virtually everyting you COPY and PASTE that is political in nature is from far right mostly shady if not downright tin foil hat level bullshit outlets.
    DD- People were previously banned because they couldn’t control themselves.
    Let’s not go through the drama again. Just ignore it.
    The only reason that I am on this link is because I see that something new was posted using Tapatalk and it opens the last posted response.
    I don’t even read nor click on the links. Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how far out there it is. If you think it is BS, it may be.... just ignore it.
    I can already see where this is going. Let’s not go there.
    Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo and Cuz like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I apologize for being lost on the second sentence. 17th century? I think I get it’s gist, but am unsure.

I agree with the first sentence completely and on the other hand disagree. Very debatable.

I have the “debate” on my DVR. Prefer to watch that with a FF button.
    Ole Prox.
    Cuz and tarmyg like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    DD- People were previously banned because they couldn’t control themselves.
    Let’s not go through the drama again. Just ignore it.
    The only reason that I am on this link is because I see that something new was posted using Tapatalk and it opens the last posted response.
    I don’t even read nor click on the links. Everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how far out there it is. If you think it is BS, it may be.... just ignore it.
    I can already see where this is going. Let’s not go there.
    Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly. If someone doesn’t like the thread don’t visit the thread
    I don’t like Indian food. So I don’t go to Indian restaurants.
    I don’t stop at every one and tell them the don’t know how to cook and they are stupid.
    It’s their way of cooking not my way.
    Cuz likes this.

Of course Sheikh Obama (piss be upon him) was in on it, ... the fish rots from the head.

HUGE BREAKING: New Emails from Biden’s Brother Show Barack Obama Was In On It

Breaking: New emails from Steve Bannon’s War Room show that President Barack Obama was brought into the Biden schemes per an email from Biden’s brother.

James Biden sends an email to (Robert) Hunter Biden:

You need to call me now. Just got off the phone with your father. He is meeting with the O!! Some outrageous acquisitions!! We have the two biggest days of our business life in front of us!!!!

Joe Bite-Me admits he'll abolish the oil industry

Even the neo-Bolshevik moderator is gobsmaked by his statement, "Why would you do that? Why would you do that?" Except that's been a demoncrat party plank for decades. What she's really asking is "Why would you ADMIT that?"

When in danger or in doubt, Run in circles, scream and shout...

President Trump’s Approval with Black Voters Soars to 46% After Debate Win Over Joe “Predator” Biden

It’s happening.

After 50 years of absolute Democrat corruption and destruction the black community is looking for change.
    And it’s not going to be with Joe “You Ain’t Black” Biden.

Last night’s debate was devastating for Joe Biden and the Democrats.

Depite a favorable list of topics and a biased liberal moderator, Joe Biden could not seal the deal.

Biden flopped.

And President Trump pounding Joe Biden on his outrageous comments in the 90’s about “predator” young black males hit the target.

On Friday Rasmussen Report’s numbers on black voters and Trump was up to 46%!

Joe Biden Told 32 Lies In 96 Minutes Last Night. Here They Are.

Not gonna re-post all 32 here, follow the hotlink in the headline for details.

A man is known by the company he keeps.

-- Aesop

America-Hating Communist Democrats Alexandria Ocrazio-Cortex And Ilhan Omar Join Forces With Vlogger Who Said ‘America Deserved 9/11’ For Online Event

This week, the radical liberal Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) took part in an event online that was organized by Hasan Piker, a vlogger who said in 2019 that “America deserved 9/11.”..

... This comes a year after Piker attacked Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) in a disturbing video in which he said “America deserved 9/11.” It should be noted that Crenshaw is a veteran who lost his eye while serving in Iraq back in 2012.

“This guy has the understanding of foreign policy of, like, a 12-year-old,” Piker said of Crenshaw. “What the fuck. What the fuck is wrong with this dude? Didn’t he go to war and like literally lose his eye because some mujahideen—a brave fucking soldier—fucked his eye hole with their dick.”

So Beetle, what’s your take on the election? You seem to be a little left leaning, lol. I appreciate this thread as it does honor to the shit show that politics in whole has become. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The mainstream media did this to America-20d8de0f-44c5-4672-8292-b877251b0841.jpeg  

Who built the cages, Joe?

The dark-complected man in the blue polo shirt is Jeh Johnson, Secretary of Homeland Security for the Obama(PBUH)/Biden administration from 2013-17. This image was taken while he was conducting a tour of ICE detention facilities -- cages -- in 2014.

It’s not democracy Democrats are bent on saving by packing court. It’s their own political agenda

By Howard Portnoy October 23, 2020

Yesterday Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court was approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee, and now it’s on to the full Senate for an up or down vote. The Democratic position on her confirmation, which has been well established, was articulated again by minority leader Chuck Schumer, who called the process “illegitimate.”

How exactly Barrett’s confirmation is “illegitimate” has never been adequately explained, though an op-ed at NBC News by Pepperdine University Law Professor Edward Larson provides the latest attempt at scratching this unscratchable itch. Here’s the opening paragraph of the piece, which is titled “Amy Coney Barrett’s partisan nomination subverts the very intent of the Supreme Court.”

[index]Alexander Hamilton argued in The Federalist Papers that, of the three branches of the government the founders were designing, the judiciary “will always be the least dangerous to the political rights of the Constitution; because it will be least in a capacity to annoy or injure them.” In other words, Hamilton — though he did believe that the Supreme Court should be able to rule on the constitutionality of federal law — thought the court would be the least powerful branch of government because it could not disturb the established political rights of all Americans.[/index]

So far, so good. But then the professor spoils it all by saying something stupid — to wit, that confirming Barrett risks jeopardizing “such ‘political rights’ as Americans’ access to the Affordable Care Act.”

I don’t have to ask Prof. Larson to point out where in the Constitution the founders specified that “health care” is enumerated as one of the unalienable rights because it’s not in there. Neither is the right to unfettered abortion.

Ironically, Larson writes that “the Founders didn’t want the judiciary to be this political.” But during Judge Barrett’s confirmation hearings, it was the Democrats on the committee who kept trying to inject politics into the proceedings and Judge Barrett who repeatedly steered the conversation back to a more theoretical plane.

In fact the entire basis of the Democrats’ threat to pack the court is that it would give them permanent political control of the high court. It doesn’t get more political than that. (RELATED: Don’t call it ‘court packing.’ Call it ‘saving democracy’)

Far-Left Operatives Created An Anti-Trump Website With Offices in China To Expose The Addresses Of Local Trump Donors For Possible Antifa And BLM Targeting

As its global image takes a big hit, the Chinese Communist Party is using an arsenal of spin, obfuscation, hyperbole, and outright disinformation to win back its reputation.

Back in June China reported to the U.S. Department of Justice that one of its English language publications has paid $19 million to U.S. media since November 2016, including $12 million in payments to major U.S. newspapers like The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal.

China’s influence is growing and the Democrats are ready to accept that reality.

Current President of the U.S. Donald Trump accused the world’s second-largest economy back in May of a “disinformation and propaganda attack.”
    Trump tweeted: “China is on a massive disinformation campaign because they are desperate to have Sleepy Joe Biden win the presidential race so they can continue to rip-off the United States, as they have done for decades, until I came along!”

Trump and his supporters are also targets of some shady websites and one of them created recently by far-left operatives is called “Donald Trump Watch,” they have offices in China.

Dyndot LLC the company behind the website is a small company in San Mateo California and now has two Chinese offices and a Toronto Canada office.

According to Wikipedia Dynadot has offices in San Mateo, CA, and Zhenzhou and Beijing China.

(click to embiggen)

Trump supporters definitely need a warning about this site.

Users of this website are able to punch in the address of any location in the country and a map will show you the name and address of any Trump donor in the area.

One of the reasons for calling Trump a racist and doxing his supporters on-line is to let BLM and ANTIFA know where we live.

The website claims it is a privately owned website that is not affiliated with any government agencies.

This is called terrorism, doxing people is a threat against people and their families in order to intimidate them into changing their behavior so that the terrorists can achieve a political objective. Antifa and all their allies need to be charged as terrorists.

The Left: Biden Had Better Win or the Country Gets It! Weeks of Riots Threatened

It looks like the 130 nights of looting, rioting, and hell in downtown Portland were just a prelude to the kind of fury the Left will unleash if Joe Biden isn’t elected on November 3. The Resistance has promised a violent, nationwide hissy fit because “Trump must go. It’s as simple as that.”..

... What they mean by if “Trump really tries to steal the election” is if he wins.

The “Shut Down DC” group, which is disappearing its web content faster than you can say antifa, implores its followers across the country to vote on “November 3rd. After You Vote, Hit the Streets!” It appears that unrest, riots, and arson will happen anyway, regardless of what the polls say on Election Day. Just like every day in Portland...

... [T]he organized Left is promising worse.

[index] Be ready to block a highway (or all the highways in your town), shut down a port, occupy your state capitol, do whatever it takes! We hope to be able to offer trainings and support to groups outside DC that share our principles.[/index]

On its website, the group accuses the president of killing black and brown people, killing people with the coronavirus, and “has shown that he will stop at nothing to maintain his grip on power. Trump will not leave office without mass mobilization and direct action.”

If you’re new here, “direct action” is violence, mass rioting, and swarming whatever targets they have a bead on.

The website calls for the November 3 action to be “strong and in the streets,” followed by “responding to a likely coup attempt” and “national marches.”

Nevertheless, in its war game guide, organizers claim they will “respect the results of the election” — but only after they’ve started rioting.

My guess is that their take on what “results” mean will have a different meaning to the Resistance and their antifa allies and everybody else. They promise that “This guide should not be seen as providing guidance to ‘undo’ fair election results that we don’t like.”

For those of us who have been watching these people for years, you’ll forgive us if we don’t take you at your word. It’s a “heads I win, tails you” lose situation.

If the president lawfully challenges any part of the results, say, for example in Pennsylvania, a battleground state that will allow ballot counting after the election, they consider that as part of a “coup.”

That’s why the Left is a little spun up. Just a bit. Earplugs in before you watch this nut.

She’ll be at the riots. Count on it.

TRUMP MUST GO. Abso-fucking-lutely right. Otherwise he might just drain the swamp.

How you know Trump won the debate

Damn, don't they look glum.

NYPD, LAPD Bracing For Election Day Protests, Riots

Cops in New York City and Los Angeles are worried about Election Day protests devolving into chaos ... even though police brass are saying the opposite.

Here's the deal ... NYPD Chief of Department Terence Monahan and John Miller, the head of intelligence and counterterrorism, are publicly stating there's no specific credible threats for Election Day, but they both say officers will be standing by and fully prepared to protect voters from any funny business.

However, we've learned cops are busy behind-the-scenes preparing for chaos ... in other words, violence and even riots.

A senior NYPD official with direct knowledge of the plan tells TMZ ... hundreds of cops from the reserve force will be primed and ready for possible riots and demonstrations.

We're told the NYPD is especially worried about the areas around Manhattan's Union Square and Flatiron District ... two places that saw riots and looting earlier this year, as well as Brooklyn's Grand Army Plaza and Barclays Center.

If Donald Trump wins re-election, we're told the feeling among NYPD's rank and file is riots could occur because lots of folks hate Trump in NYC, his hometown.

We're also told rank and file cops fear Trump protests could start peacefully but spiral out of control when darkness falls, when riots usually pick up. We're told cops are preparing for such chaos with reserve forces....

It will "spiral out of control." By design. Guaranteed.

It bears mention that in a mere three years under the administration of Donald J. Trump, the US achieved energy independence for the first time since 1957.

Biden vows to end the fossil fuel industry just as the US achieves energy independence

When asked if he would close down the oil industry as part of his climate change mission, Joe Biden told Americans he "would transition from the oil industry, yes" Biden said. "It pollutes significantly."

This was a big statement by the former Vice President, who in the name of fixing climate change has vowed to upend the entire energy industry.

This promise to transition away from fossil fuels comes at a time when, as Trump confirmed, the US has achieved energy independence...

... Back in 2017, the oil industry supported 10.3 million jobs in the United States and accounted for nearly 8 percent of the nation's economy, according to a statement released by the American Petroleum Institute. The next year, oil accounted for more than 181 billion dollars of production revenue.

"The U.S. oil and gas industry supports the American economy like no other industry. We spur economic growth through hundreds of billions of dollars investing right here at home every year," the API report read...

Biden proposes fucking with this:

It further bears mention that pre-Trump America was a net energy importer. Now we're on track to become the world's largest explorer of oil and natual gas.

Former head of the ACLU: Free Speech in America is dead

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Just another day at the office for the CNN crew....LMAO how fucking embarrassing would it be to work for that shitshow ??

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...bation-scandal

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Rudi Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer and good buddy! Married man touching himself in a hotel. HOW EMBARRASSING would it be to work for that shitshow presidency?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Rudi Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer and good buddy! Married man touching himself in a hotel. HOW EMBARRASSING would it be to work for that shitshow presidency?

He is gonna be your president 4 more years lol , mark my words shitshow or not

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    He is gonna be your president 4 more years lol , mark my words shitshow or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

At least now we know why Joe gets so testy when he's asked about Hunter ...

... who has become the hunt-ed.

The idiot demoncrat candidate for the US House from Missouri (and Black LIES Matter activist) who first proposed defunding the military claims "Militarization makes up 64% of our federal budget...”

Utter BULLSHIT. The 2020 federal budget is $4.79 trillion. The DoD budget is $721.5 billion. Which comes to 15%, not 64%.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those too mentally deficient to earn a teaching certificate ... seek government employment.

For anyone who says "You can't say this [Hunter's laptop] is a story," [i]this is a story[/i.

FBI moves fast to interview Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski

... “This morning lawyers for Tony Bobulinski informed the Senate Homeland Security and governmental Affairs Committee and Senate Finance Committee that the FBI asked his client to sit for an interview today in addition to providing copies of his phones,” said Mr. Johnson in canceling a planned interview with the military veteran.

Mr. Bobulinski, who was in a joint venture with Hunter and uncle James Biden in China, said that the elder Biden’s denial prompted him to come forward. He was also alarmed by Mr. Johnson’s Sept. 23 Senate Republican report that showed Hunter was taking money out of the Chinese investment, sending it to a shell company in New York and then wiring over $1 million to James, Joseph Biden’s brother.

Sen. Johnson said the myriad of bank transfers, which generated U.S. Suspicious Activity Reports (SARS), is evidence of possible criminality...

...Mr. Bobulinski said on Wednesday: “Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.”

SidneyPowell & Tom Fitton agree there's more than enough evidence to indict Joe & Hunter

Joe "pimped out" his own son.

The dirty little secret is that there are no dirty little secrets in DC. Everybody knew this was going on. "All of their rage is out of their own guilt."

The video is only on Twitter at the moment (follow the link in the headline to watch) but I'll post it here once it shows up on YouTube.

Amy Coney Barrett Will Be Confirmed Because Kavanaugh Battle Taught GOP To Stop Getting Played By Democrat Dirty Tricks

... It took a few decades of the left playing the exact same games with most confirmation battles, but finally, the right figured out how to render those attacks worthless. It’s not just conservative Americans, but the senators themselves who are playing this differently.

Rather than the Senate Judiciary Committee immediately responding to the Washington Post’s anti-Kavanaugh attack by bending to the will of the Democrats, this time they just didn’t care. As Democrats openly said on national television that they would do anything to stop Barrett’s confirmation, rather than act scared, the Republicans were not moved. They haven’t responded with outrage or drama, but just a steely resolve to get the nomination done.

When Democrats said they would boycott the Senate Judiciary Committee meeting at which Barrett is to be voted on, the Republicans responded by saying it was fine. This way, she’ll be the unanimous vote of the committee.

The legacy of the Kavanaugh confirmation battle is that Republicans finally figured out to stop playing along with the left’s games, in which nominees see their lives, family, and reputation on the chopping block. It took them a while, but better late than never.

Bins of ballots found in Kentucky dumpster…

Yeah, when the long-haired, dope-smoking, maggot-infested Marxist hippies at Rolling Stone start calling you out for corruption, you're pretty much done for.

Hunter Biden-linked companies took millions in bailout loans, taxpayer funds

Tech company, TALF loans leave trail of taxpayer funding.

Hunter Biden's business conglomerate didn't just benefit from foreign investments and fees. It also scored tens of millions of dollars in taxpayer-backed subsidies and loans, federal records and financial documents show...

... Rosemont Seneca Partners, an investment firm founded by Hunter along with business partners Devon Archer and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State Jon Kerry, oversaw tens of millions of federal security loans in 2009 when Archer and Heinz founded Rosemont TALF, a spinoff firm designed to handle funds from the Federal Reserve's Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility program.

That program, announced in late 2008 in the depths of the financial crisis, was meant to jumpstart consumer spending amid the cratering economy. Like other firms participating in the initiative, Rosemont TALF was issued securities in order to help facilitate increased consumer credit and by extension consumer spending during the worst of the recession.

Data from the Federal Reserve indicate that Rosemont TALF ultimately obtained around $130 million in loans from that institution. Officials with the Federal Reserve told Just the News that the program itself was dissolved in 2014 and that all loans associated with it had been repaid in full by that time.
    Rolling Stone in 2011 dubbed the program "welfare for the rich," citing "the wives of two Morgan Stanley bigwigs" as among the principal investor-recipients of a $220 million loan...

Are The Chinese One Step Away From Putting Their Man In The White House While The FBI Worries About Iranian Spam Mail?

The smoking disaster that is our Intelligence Community (IC) was on full display Wednesday. The FBI gave a hastily arranged press conference to inform us of the danger of election interference by the Iranians and the Russians. The Iranians have already begun sending spoof emails to potential voters seeking to sow dissension. The Russians may soon follow suit. Americans need to on guard.

Really? That is a national crisis? We should be terrified of the Iranians and the Russians, but nobody has any concerns about the Chinese interference in our electoral process?

The same FBI that wants us to believe that Iranian spam is a serious threat to our democracy is the same FBI that has been sitting on Hunter Biden’s laptop for ten months. That laptop is filled with evidence of what appears to be a worldwide operation by the Biden family to cash in on Joe Biden’s position as Vice-President and then as former Vice-President. It is also filled with evidence to suggest very strongly that Joe Biden – the Democratic Party candidate for President – looks like he may be bought and paid for by Beijing.

In fact, just today a former business partner of Jim Biden and Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski – a former U.S. naval officer – confirmed that he was the recipient of one of the emails from the alleged Hunter Biden laptop and has stated that the “Big Man” referred to in the email as getting 10% of the $10 million payment from a Chinese company is indeed former vice-president Joe Biden.

Throughout the entire Democratic Party’s primary process the FBI had this laptop, filled with evidence of Joe Biden’s potential illicit dealings with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in its possession. It said nothing. It apparently did nothing. As Americans all over the country went to the polls and party leaders deliberated and a man, who may well be a real-life Manchurian candidate, moved ever closer to securing the Democratic Party nomination to be President of the United States, the FBI kept the evidence in its possession under wraps?

Did the FBI really sit silently, doing nothing to pursue what could be the biggest counterintelligence case in the history of the world – the compromise of the American Presidency by a Communist regime?

Did the FBI deliberately conceal this explosive evidence of Joe Biden’s potential corruption? That question really only scratches the surface of the incomprehensible nature of the Intelligence Community’s actions in regard to Joe Biden and his connections to Beijing. Even a cursory review of the evidence that has now come to light from Hunter Biden’s laptop and from many other sources, shows that the Biden family enterprise has been taking massive quantities of cash from China (and apparently other countries) for many years and no one has done anything to stop it.

A recent Senate report on this matter stated that Hunter Biden was involved in millions of dollars worth of “questionable transactions” with Chinese nationals going back to at least 2009. These were not simply businessmen. A great many of them had direct connections to the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese military.

Prominent in Hunter Biden’s dealings was, for example, Ye Jianming. Per the Senate report, “Ye and his associates had robust relationships with China’s military units, some of which were involved in matters in direct opposition to U.S. policy in the region.” Ye also served as deputy secretary-general of the China Association for International Friendly Contact (CAIFC) from 2003 to 2005.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 10-24-2020 at 05:21 PM.

In the closing moments of the final debate, Joe Bite-Me finally managed to say something true.

Cuz likes this.

To Joe (or Jane) Sixpack, it's really pretty damn simple ...

Possibly the most sagacious piece I have posted since Page 1. Well worth the time to read (unless you're morbidly truth-averse)

Teach Them to Hate

By John Eidson —— October 23, 2020

With white hot hatred oozing from every fibre of her being, a crazed Democrat bellows into her cell phone, “Wake up, Republicans! They warned us about people like you!”

“Critical theory” is a stratagem through which communist warriors subvert western democracies by constantly challenging the traditional principles, values and institutions that enable those societies to function.

In its most basic form, critical theory calls for tearing away at the social fabric of free nations by relentlessly stigmatizing political opponents as selfish beneficiaries of an evil and oppressive status quo. Under critical theory, opponents are targeted with never-ending criticism of everything they do, and assigned exclusive blame for every real or imagined societal wrong.

The goal of critical theory is to create a constant state of political chaos, to make society so deeply divided, so roiled with bitter controversy that frightened, demoralized citizens will agree to support calls for an entirely new system that is “fair for all.” Critical theory explains the unbridled hatred today’s rank and file Democrats have for Republicans in general, and the current Republican president in particular.

Teach them to hate

In a free society, socialists can avoid having to sell their failed utopian ideas to a skeptical electorate, provided they can convince enough voters that their opponents are morally abhorrent people. Voters convinced of that will summarily reject 100% of what they hear from the other side. Lenin referred to such easily influenced voters as “useful idiots.”

When asked how the Bolsheviks planned to keep the Russian people from listening to counterrevolutionaries, the father of Soviet Communism said in so many words, “We must speak in a language that teaches our followers to direct hate and revulsion toward those who oppose us.”

Half-a-century later, a Marxist community organizer in Chicago named Saul Alinsky incorporated Lenin’s teach-them-to-hate strategy in his revolutionary book, “Rules for Radicals.” When “Rules” was published in 1971, the post-1960s Democratic Party adopted the book as its political bible.

Believing that communism is so morally and intellectually superior that its advocates must prevail at all costs, Alinsky taught Democrats that the most effective way to defeat Republicans is to relentlessly accuse them of being racists.

Sensing that Alinsky’s tactics could be the means to fulfill her insatiable thirst for political power, a young Goldwater Republican became so infatuated with Alinsky that she switched her party affiliation. As the Democrat presidential nominee five decades later, Hillary Clinton would put Alinsky’s teach-them-to-hate strategy to practice by demonizing millions of Trump supporters as morally disgusting people: “You could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call a basket of deplorables. They’re racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it.”

Like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama is one of Alinsky’s most loyal disciples. Having taught classes about the Marxist community organizer at the University of Chicago, Obama used Alinsky’s “ends justify the means” tactics in ascending to the most powerful job in the world.

Identity politics: How Democrats win elections

To overthrow a capitalist society, The Communist Manifesto calls for inciting a titanic class struggle by pitting a victim class against an oppressor class. In the bloody Russian Revolution of 1917, the Bolsheviks rose to power by pitting the proletariat against the bourgeois. Over the last half-century, the post-JFK Democratic Party has refined the concept of Marxist/Leninist class struggle into a polarizing political weapon known as identity politics.

The term refers to politically subdividing the electorate into multiple factions (voting blocs), the members of which are indoctrinated to believe they’ve been singled out for oppression due to societal prejudice against the identity group to which they belong. To wit: People of color are oppressed by “systemic racism,” women by sexists and misogynists, refugees and illegal immigrants by xenophobes, Muslims by Islamophobes; gays and lesbians by religious bigots, and so on. The self-serving narrative of identity politics is that tolerant, inclusive and morally virtuous Democrats will righteously defend the members (voters) of each identity group from constant outrages intentionally inflicted on them by intolerant and morally bereft Republicans.

Through the use of identity politics vilification campaigns, the post-JFK Democratic Party has religiously adhered to Alinsky’s teach-them-to-hate strategy by indoctrinating its followers to not just disagree with Republicans, but to loathe them as well.

How free nations are felled from within

Generating political hatred is how totalitarians take over a country. That’s what happened in 1930s Germany, where a cheerleading press helped Hitler convince the German people that Jews were the cause of the country’s problems. By the time decent Germans realized what was happening, it was too late.

Political hatred is un-American in the most poisonous meaning of the term. When an entire party self-righteously wraps itself in a delusional cloak of moral superiority, there’s not much it won’t do to obliterate its opposition; when that party teaches its followers to direct seething hatred toward the opposition, things are unlikely to end well.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/teach-them-to-hate
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 10-24-2020 at 05:37 PM.

Talk about your Freudian slips!!!!

Biden confesses he is the beneficiary of the VOTER FRAUD organization put together by Sheikh Obama (piss be upon him) and the mainstream media, "the most extensive and inclusive in the history of politics."

The answer, Hitlery, is as plain as the varicose veins on your cankles.

Yeah, there's a lot of that going around these days.

Detroit demoncrats training Poll Workers on how to perpetrate election fraud

State Employees Train Poll Workers to Lie to Voters,Destroy Ballots,Stop Challengers

If you don't believe Twitter is censoring YOU, James Woods challenges you to re-Tweet this ... and then watch what happens.

Why Twitter is censoring the NY Times article on Joe Biden

More than 30 years ago, Johnny Carson was hammering Joe Biden ... for plagiarism.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Do you suppose the demoncrats have some sort of formal training program where they teach their technique for lying, or do you imagine it's just that Biden has busied himself watching "game film" of Bill Klinton while he's been hiding out in his basement?

Cuz likes this.

demoncrats are rioting in San Bernadino over another criminal obliging a police officer to kill him.

First of all, if you fight with a policeman, you're asking to get beat senseless -- or worse. Not because police are malicious but because their position requires it as a survival strategy. Their job is making sure that no one is above apprehension and detention for the sake of the rule of law by placing themselves in danger, so if you are big enough or powerful enough or skilled enough to prevent the police physically gaining control over you, they have no choice but to bring down the thunder. And regardless whether you agree with this policy, our society has given them leave to do this for its own sake.

As George Orwell pointed out, people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

-- Richard Grenier
    The video shows that while they're still brawling on the ground, the subject (who was face down at the time) produced a firearm from his right side in about the same position as appendix carry. Couldn't tell if it was in fact an AIWB holster or just in his waist band. Then the officer separated from him and stood up. When the subject stood you could see the gun still in his right hand, so back turned or no, the officer was obligated to shoot him.

The coroner's report might as well list "Suicide by Cop" as manner of death because this guy was asking to be killed. And true to their name, Black LIES Matter has whipped up another riot.

As I promised, the video of Sidney Powell & Tom Fitton saying there is more than enough evidence of corruption to warrant an indictment of Hunter and Joe Biden.

The Chinese got tired of waiting for Americans to decide whether they're fishing or cutting bait so they've already posted videos of Hunted Biden having a sex romp while smoking crack.

EDIT:
    ... which apparently changed some people's opinions of Joe's suitability to office because there was spike in the number of G**gle searches for "Can I change my vote?"
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 10-25-2020 at 01:55 PM.

Streets of Brooklyn clogged with a miles-long parade of cars of (mostly former demoncrat) Jews showing their support for Trump.

Anti-American ‘Orders Project’ encouraging military to stand down if leftists riot after next week’s election

Posted by: Pat Droney, October 25, 2020

WASHINGTON, DC- On November 3, just over a week away, America will decide which direction our nation goes in. We either turn the asylum over to the inmates, in other words the Democrats, or we keep America the greatest country in the world. The differences could not be clearer...

... An organization of attorneys, which calls itself The Orders Project is actively encouraging military personnel to refuse orders to keep peace following the election if left-wing Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and other anarchist groups lose their minds if President Trump prevails.... (emphasis added)

Go right ahead, motherfuckers, I'll be glad to hold your coat while you're about it, because ...

10 U.S. Code § 894 - Art. 94. Mutiny or sedition

(a) Any person subject to this chapter who—

(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;

(2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or other disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;

(3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.

(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

Yet another reason why if Shakespeare ran for POTUS, I'd have a hard time NOT voting for him:

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers".

-- Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2.

Thread Information