Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1317
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: The mainstream media did this to America

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sanitation worker finds write-in ballots cast for Trump in the landfill

__________________________________________________ _____________

Another Pennsylvania postal worker tells Project Veritas they also back-dated postmarks on (late) mail-in ballots.

U.S. Postal Service says 1,700 ballots found in Pennsylvania facilities during court-ordered sweeps

Thousands of military ballots yet to be counted in Georgia

DOJ Looking Into Criminal Referral Alleging >3K Cases of Voter Fraud in Nevada

Democrats urge Twitter to suspend Trump until ballots counted

democracy dies in democrats’ darkness

We are not free. We do not live in a free country. We do not have an independent objective press. As I previously wrote, without a free, objective and independent press there is no freedom. Social media is controlling the information flow. They are censoring Donald Trump’s messages.

Our voting system is rife with fraud.

Votes are magically appearing out of thin air, apparently after democrats have had enough time to fabricate them. With Trump in the lead, 60,000 “new” votes came into existence....

Here's the VOTE FRAUD that CNN can't find

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9_SgYJnbKo

Poll worker in Germantown, ND either filling out or changing the votes on a ballot.

It's a Twitter video, which I can't link to on this forum. Follow the hyperlink in the headline to watch.

Scranton, PA poll workers fraudulently claimed the voting machines were down and forced voters to use paper ballots

Another video I can't link to here. Follow the link in the headline.

Pennsylvania poll workers filling out mail-in ballots in a veritable production line:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KihwJDLE4OQ

More PA poll workers in a write-in ballot assembly line (different individuals from previous video, possibly same polling station):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc2WrPLWLsY

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You lose, SUCKER. Just like your piece of shit ex president.

Just a reminder ...

... and the Yogi Berra Rule remains in effect

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Test Monsterone likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone has a right to see how things are, even if it’s backwards . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The mainstream media did this to America-232caa45-3971-4475-afe7-964b8726d145.jpeg  
    Last edited by wango; 11-08-2020 at 12:26 PM.

Oops.

A 'playable' copy of Dr. Ward's statement:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM7q_IkcMko

Transcript:

Hi Guys! Just to let you know, I've been given consent this morning to tell you something that I've had to keep very, very quiet because I signed an NDA [non-disclosure agreement] about this. And I can confirm 100% that the blockchain technology was used for the voting on this election alongside the conventional voting system. And Donald Trump won by a complete landslide. I mean the figures are off the scale.

He [Trump] has all the hard evidence, this was a Sting Operation rather than a vote, but I can now tell you that the QFS, the Quantum Financial System, was actually used ... the Quantum Voting System was actually used for this election. So we actually know the true result, and we know the ones that the democrats tried to twist.

So for those people that doubted it, we now have hard evidence. And over the next few days there will be a number of arrests and a number of indictments and a lot of things that are happening. But I can tell you 100% that the QFS -- Quantum Financial System -- was actually used for this election alongside the old system.

So brilliant news and Donald Trump won by a landslide.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 11-10-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hi Guys! Just to let you know, I've been given consent this morning to tell you something that I've had to keep very, very quiet because I signed an NDA [non-disclosure agreement] about this. And I can confirm 100% that the blockchain technology was used for the voting on this election alongside the conventional voting system. And Donald Trump won by a complete landslide. I mean the figures are off the scale.

He [Trump] has all the hard evidence, this was a Sting Operation rather than a vote, but I can now tell you that the QFS, the Quantum Financial System, was actually used ... the Quantum Voting System was actually used for this election. So we actually know the true result, and we know the ones that the democrats tried to twist.

So for those people that doubted it, we know have hard evidence. And over the next few days there will be a number of arrests and a number of indictments and a lot of things that are happening. But I can tell you 100% that the QFS -- Quantum Financial System -- was actually used for this election alongside the old system.

So brilliant news and Donald Trump won by a landslide.
    [/QUOTE]

Hahaha. Whenever you post something I actually know something about I realize how profoundly stupid you really are.

Can’t wait for all those arrests. I’ll hold my breath!

They can see Biden is brain-dead all the way from the other side of the planet.

What's your excuse?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSQAqjrf41o

Got to admit it...
    Trump is just too smart.

He got us this time.

At his Press conference at the FOUR SEASONS (landscaping company) that is next door to a crematory and a sex toys shop...
    Rudy Guiliani provided us with the proof that Trumpanzees have been claiming about voter fraud.

Their star witness...

None other than a convicted sex felon who assaulted a 7yr old and an 11yr old.

And here I thought all along that the DEMONCRATS were the pedophiles...

Seriously folks... you can't make this shit up any funnier.

Oh the irony...

#ADRENOCHROME

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...-four-seasons/

I can't tell if this is Ann Arbor, Michigan 2020 or Munich, Germany 1936

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSx_tyAnGII

Another example of why Biden's "Shoot him in the leg" advice is so insufferably stupid.

Police or 'civilian,' the only time you're justified in using deadly force is if under attack and at risk of being killed or suffering serious bodily harm. Under those circumstances, it would be stupid -- and potentially fatally stupid at that -- to plan on using anything other than the defensive tools that give you the very best odds of eliminating the threat and surviving the attack unscathed.

Tasers, chemical sprays and even impact weapons all have failure rates that are entirely too high for anybody with more than two functioning brain cells to trust their life to them, but nobody -- not even Chuck Norris -- takes a 230-grain fatboy in the lower brainpan without it taking the fight out of them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJEZksOgO9M

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    So brilliant news and Donald Trump won by a landslide.[/SIZE]
    Where will the celebration be located?

At a pizza parlor?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pizza parlor.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	180154

I mean, now that you guys have stooped to befriending convicted pedophiles.

#Qtip

On the other hand... If this sting operation is true I will buy a MAGA hat and post a picture of me wearing it.

Not safe to watch if you are fact-o-phobic or a Biden supporter
    (as if there were a difference)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ki6S-WsKU

Trump won.

Dems woke the sleeping giant.

Media and Dems know they lost and they all know they will lose in the Supreme Court

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jKS8iWhNZ0

What Would It Take to Convince You The Election Was Rigged?

By Al Perrotta Published on November 10, 2020

Yesterday I laid out, with the help of the BBC and State Department, the six signs to look for when determining if an election was stolen.

There is some indisputable evidence — and many very suggestive indications — that each of those conditions for concluding fraud in this election has been met. But many still refuse to even entertain the idea that this election was as crooked as a witch’s nose. After she’s been in 100 MMA fights. And fell from her broom flat onto her face.

The media and Big Tech sensors are working overtime to crush the evidence. So a lot of people don’t even know what is being alleged in sworn affidavits. I desperately want to believe that people, if presented the evidence, will accept it. Or at the very least be open to it, awaiting further confirmation. Please tell me my belief is not unfounded.

But before we get there, I want to ask a simple question:

Remember that a) lying in a sworn affidavit to a court is a crime. And b) doing anything that is seen as helping Trump will subject you to all manner of hell. In light of that, do you believe the countless witnesses who now have sworn to seeing illegal activity leading up to and through the election would lie?

Would Any of This Be Right?

Now, for those fair-minded people who support Biden, may I ask a few questions? Do you believe

1. It would be wrong for election supervisors to coach workers to correct mail-in ballots for Biden, but not for Trump?

2. That it would also be wrong for election workers to coach voters to vote for Biden and Democrats, and follow them to the ballot station?

3. It would be wrong for poll workers to go out to a Biden-Harris van in the middle of the night and fill out ballots?

4. That it would be likewise wrong for poll workers to fill in the names of people who hadn’t yet voted when a “voter” comes in who is not on the voter rolls?

5. It’s wrong for poll workers to ignore matching signature requirements?

6. That it’s wrong for counting centers to keep Republican poll watchers from observing hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots?

7. It was wrong for Philadelphia Democrats to ignore a court order that demanded poll watchers have their rightful access?

8. That it’s wrong for a Democratic- controlled ballot-counting center Fulton County, Georgia to tell GOP observers they were done counting for the night … then resume counting the minute the observers left?

9. It was wrong for Nevada voting officials to fabricate proof of residence data for non-eligible voters?

10. That it was likewise wrong for postal supervisors in several states to order workers to pre-date late arriving ballots, so it would falsely appear they arrived on time?

11. It is wrong to cast ballots using the dead?

12. That it is wrong to count ballots from people ineligible to vote in a particular state?

13. It is wrong for a state supreme court to ignore state law and the U.S. constitution to change the voting rules right before an election? Rules guaranteed to make the process more susceptible to fraud?

Each of those statements is asserted in 131 sworn affidavits from poll workers, poll watchers and whistleblowers or happened in broad daylight.

So please answer me honestly: How many of these wrongs laid out in lawsuits are you willing to outright dismiss? Doesn’t fairness dictate you at least listen to what these people have to say? How many people must swear under penalty of imprisonment for perjury before you acknowledge the vote tallies are horribly tarnished?

Would Any of This Be Suspicious?

Now, my Biden-supporting (or Trump-hating) friends, can we do a little gut check? Aren’t you a little bit queasy about …

1. Tens of thousands of ballots suddenly appearing from out-of-state with only the presidential race filled out … and all filled out for Joe Biden?

2. Hundreds of thousands of votes popping up overnight election night … after the inexplicable halt in counting … in some places, 100% for Joe Biden?

3. Philadelphia, a city notorious for election fraud, absolutely refusing to let Republican observers anywhere near the people handling mail-in ballots?

4. In several states, piles of Trump votes suddenly getting taken from him, then the same exact number suddenly popping up for Biden?

5. Dominion, the company behind the election system used in these states, being connected to the Clinton Foundation and George Soros?

6. Dozens of states accepting Dominion’s system, despite its security weaknesses being so evident that Texas rejected it three times?

7. The Associated Press reporting just last year that Dominion and its sister companies “had long skimped on security in favor of convenience and operated under a shroud of financial and operational secrecy despite their critical role in elections.”

8. Lindsay Graham’s report on evidence of a ballot harvesting operation at Pennsylvania nursing homes which could have netted Biden 25,000 votes? (Ballot harvesting is illegal in Pennsylvania.)

9. Biden vote totals in specific swing cities … and nowhere else … exceeding Obama’s by up to 40%?

10. Vote tallies for Biden in Milwaukee exceeding Obama’s 2008 landslide … despite Milwaukee having fewer people than it did in 2008? (And despite Donald Trump greatly increasing his share of the minority vote.)

11. Joe Biden underperforming Hillary Clinton almost everywhere … except in a couple crucial swing state cities … and only after counting in those states was halted?

12. Joe Biden handily losing bell-weather states Florida and Ohio, but somehow defying history and won? This despite very little campaigning, a non-existent ground game, and a campaign message that ran counter to the economic interests of the American people.

Honesty is the Path to Unity

Yes, it is possible a good percentage of people could go, “I don’t care. Orange Man Bad.” But I want to believe that a majority of Biden voters will be honest enough to check their dislike of Trump long enough to acknowledge the reality of all the smoke, and the possibility of fire.

That they would rather have an honest count of legitimate — and only legitimate — votes. And they would want to see those who have committed fraud punished.

I hope they agree that the only path to re-unifying the country is the assurance of an honest count. And it is worth a few weeks of time to check it all out.

Even if Orange Man is Bad, a Stolen Election is far, far worse.

stream.org/what-would-it-take-to-convince-you-the-election-was-rigged/

Not safe to watch if you are fact-o-phobic or a Biden supporter
    (as if there were a difference)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ki6S-WsKU
    Trump won.

Dems woke the sleeping giant.

Media and Dems know they lost and they all know they will lose in the Supreme Court

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jKS8iWhNZ0
    I think you're losing it mentally...

In post #1018 you post a video of Fox News to "prove" your point.
    Then in post #1020 you post a video from OAN that calls Fox News fake news from the radical left.

So what is it, are you right wing or left wing?

If you are going to post a message, please try to keep it straight.

Because otherwise you are disproving your proof all by yourself.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 11-10-2020 at 07:32 PM.

General Services Administration:
    Dear Creepy Uncle Joe:
    We're not giving you any transition money.

Creepy Uncle Joe:
    Why the hell not?

General Services Administration:
    Because you aren't elected yet, dumbass!

Too bad he won't remember to embarrassed three minutes later.

How Bad Was the Fraud in Detroit? This Bad

From the sworn affidavits of GOP poll watchers in Detroit"

"Defendants systematically processed and counted ballots from voters whose name failed to appear in either the Qualified Voter File (QVF) or in the supplemental sheets. When a voter's name could not be found, the election worker assigned the ballot to a random name already in the QVF to a person who had not voted."
    "Defendants instructed election workers to not verify signatures on absentee ballots, to backdate absentee ballots and process such ballots regardless of their validity."

"After election officials announced the last absentee ballots had been received, another batch of unsecured and unsealed ballots, without envelopes, arrived in trays at the TCF Center. There were tens of thousands of these absentee ballots and apparently every ballot was counted and attributed only to Democratic candidates."

"On November 4, 2020, I was surprised to see numerous boxes of new ballots arrive at the TCF Center in the evening... I estimate these boxes contained several thousand new ballots when they appeared."

"I observed that none of the names on these new ballots were on the QVF or the Supplemental Sheets."

"I saw the computer operators at several counting boards manually adding the names and addresses of these thousands of ballots to the QVF system."

"I challenged not one ballot, but the entire process as the names were not in the QVF or the Supplemental Sheets, and because the DOB's were all wrong, all being marked as 01-01-1900."

"Every ballot was being fraudulently and manually entered into the Electronic Poll Book (QVF) as having been born on January 1, 1900."

"When I asked about the impossibility of each ballot having the same birthday occurring in 1900, I was told that the instruction came down from the Wayne County Clerk's office."

Lin Wood is not some political hack. He is the lawyer who got Richard Jewel exonerated and prosecuted multiple libel suits on his behalf that made Jewel a multi-millionaire. This guy does not fuck around, nor would he put his reputation at risk over some specious political claim.

At 1:56, during second debate Biden "pledges" not to declare victory (if elected) until the vote is independently certified.

Most politicians at least wait until they're sworn in to start violating campaign promises. Then again, we maybe should cut him some slack because he's hard-pressed to remember what he said two minutes ago, much less two months.

Behind the scenes of Democrats' half-century quest to destroy the Supreme Court

For nearly 50 years now, Democrats have plotted to annihilate the Supreme Court.

By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Sunday, October 11, 2020

Unable to sell their dangerous, destructive — even murderous — legislative agenda to voters, Democrats instead sought to strip the judicial branch of its independence by infecting it with their own twisted partisanship.

The reigning euphemism of the day is “court packing,” which former Vice President Joseph R. Biden openly refuses to discuss with voters until after the election. A more accurate term is “expanding” the Supreme Court by adding seats to dilute the currently sitting justices. Or “exploding” the federal judiciary. Or “annihilating” the independence of an entire branch of the federal government.

They do this by installing puppet “jurists” who no longer believe that the Constitution actually means what it says. It’s a “living document,” according to this death squad.

The judiciary, to these people, is actually just a super-legislature that is unelected and holds office for life.

This kind of constitutional thuggery is the hallmark of socialist dictatorships and banana republics — dress up the institution designed to protect democracy and individual liberty with unelected authoritarians specifically designed to make a mockery of both.

Ever since the Supreme Court first hallucinated about some unwritten constitutional right to abortion back in 1973, Democrats have pushed the federal judiciary further and further into doing the dirty work they could not get done in the legislature.

When they are playing offense, Democrats are ruthlessly efficient and — literally — have never installed a Supreme Court justice who did not operate on the court precisely as instructed.

Republicans — loath to even play the wicked game — unsurprisingly have a terrible record on this account.

When playing defense, Democrats prove just as dastardly in their search-and-destroy mission against any Republican-nominated jurists who pledge fealty to the Constitution.

Their first scalp was Robert Bork. Their latest scalp was supposed to be Brett M. Kavanaugh — now better known as sitting Supreme Court Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh.

The difference between today and the last 50 years of Democrat perversions of the Supreme Court can be summed up in one simple factor: PresidentTrump.

Before Mr. Trump got elected in 2016, conservatives were extremely wary of Mr. Trump’s lack of experience or record pertaining to the federal judiciary. But, in truth, he turned out to be the single greatest Republican in a half-century on this vital issue.

First — and perhaps most importantly — the guy doesn’t mind a fight. If Democrats are going to go to the mattresses over it, then so will Mr. Trump.

If Democrats are going to invent sick and hysterically unfounded accusations against one of his judicial nominees, then Mr. Trump is going to fight them to the death.

And win. (Again, see “sitting Supreme Court Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh.” Ha ha ha ha ha!)

Second has to do with the very lack of experience or record that made conservatives so wary about Mr. Trump in the first place. The guy comes to this issue with absolutely no preconceived notions. He offers a fresh set of eyes. He is boldly willing to reinvent the wheel.

So the question of whether federal judges should adhere to the Constitution or just make it up as they go along is so blatantly obvious to Mr. Trump that it barely even deserves consideration.

Of course an unvarnished political activist such as Ruth Bader Ginsburg did not belong on the Supreme Court!

Now comes Justice Ginsburg’s replacement, Judge Amy Coney Barrett.

It is a remarkable testament to the success of Mr. Trump that Democrats now appear so deeply stymied over how precisely to attack Judge Barrett in the midst of a presidential election.

I predict that they have already surrendered the fight over her character, judicial temperament and qualifications. Instead, Democrats in the Senate will do everything in their power to discredit Judge Barrett’s impartiality in hopes of rendering her at least neutral if the 2020 presidential election winds up in the federal courts.

And if they win, they will stop at nothing to blow up the entire judicial branch.

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/11/amy-coney-barrett-attack-campaign-part-democrats-q/

Blog Entries
    So for those people that doubted it, we now have hard evidence. And over the next few days there will be a number of arrests and a number of indictments and a lot of things that are happening. But I can tell you 100% that the QFS -- Quantum Financial System -- was actually used for this election alongside the old system.
    Day 1 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Day 1 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.
    Just so you know...
    The original YouTube post by "Dr Charlie Ward" was made on Novermber 8th...
    Beetlegeuse was just late in reporting it...

Therefore today is day 4, or 3 days post announcement.

To remind everyone...
    "Dr. Charlie Ward" promised:
    And over the next few days there will be a number of arrests and a number of indictments and a lot of things that are happening.

I am so very excited!!!!!
    A few days must mean the arrests are imminent!!!!

Trumpanzees rejoice!!!
    The time is now!!!!
    We must be only hours, maybe minutes, away from these ARRRESTS and INDICTMENTS.

I am glued to OAN and 4chan and 8chun as I type this.

The confetti is ready.

I even have Trumpy Bear on stand by!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trumpy Bear.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	180157

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTc4MRqOFEY

#nowaythisisahoax

Just remember fellow brethren... all news is fake news... only believe far right propaganda...
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 11-12-2020 at 05:59 AM.

MIT Scientists: Data Analysis Of Election Fraud In MI Shows 69,000 Votes Were TRANSFERRED From Trump To Biden!

by Michael Suede • November 10, 2020

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztu5Y5obWPk

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, who is a MIT trained data scientist and Fulbright Scholar, along with Bennie Smith a Democrat, who is a software engineer, data analyst and an election commissioner and Phil Evans, who is also a trained engineer and data analyst, discuss some very troubling findings after reviewing the election data coming out of Michigan. Dr. Ayyadurai is a US Senate candidate in Massachusetts, which is a contributing factor as to why he began looking into the integrity of our voting systems.

Dr. Ayyadurai’s discovered through a series of FOIA requests related to his own election that ballot counting machines don’t directly count ballots. Instead, they take an image of the ballot that is submitted to them, and then they tabulate the votes based on the ballot images collected.

Federal election statues dictate that all election records must be held for 22 months. However, Dr. Ayyadurai discovered that many states do not retain the ballot images produced by the machines. The default settings of the machines automatically store the ballot images, so this means election officials are manually disabling the image storage feature.

Because ballot images are not being retained in states like MA and MI, the election results cannot be meaningfully audited, leaving ambiguity as to the actual election outcome. The only way to audit the results of an election without ballot images would be to manually count the ballots, which is very difficult to do.

Dr. Ayyadurai learned that in 2001, a weighted race feature was added to Global Election Systems (GEMS 1.18.1) voting systems. This feature allows elections to be skewed to one candidate or another based on the settings of the software. This is not a hack, but a built-in FEATURE of the software. Why this feature exists in US ballot tabulation machines has never been explained.

Not only does the software allow for the weighting of election outcomes, but the way votes are stored and counted is also problematic. The systems store the votes as fractional decimals instead of whole numbers. This means the machines can be set to tabulate half a vote, which makes no sense at all, yet that’s how they were designed.

After voting “glitches” were reported in Michigan, Dr. Ayyadurai’s team decided to analyze the top four counties in MI for irregularities. They looked at data from Oakland, Macomb, Kent and Wayne counties. What they found was absolutely shocking. Data analytics show, at a minimum, 69,000 votes were TRANSFERRED from Trump to Biden in these four counties, in a pattern that is consistent with algorithmic weighting of a race.

In Michigan, there are two different kinds of ballots a person can chose to vote on. A person can chose to vote a straight party ticket or they can chose to vote for each individual candidate separately. They cannot do both. This means straight party ballots and individual selection ballots are tabulated in separate piles which produces two sets of data.

The fact that party ballots and individual ballots are separate in MI allowed the data scientists to compare the differences between how often people in a given precinct voted for Trump vs how often people voted for a straight Republican ticket.

For example, in this image, the bottom X axis percentage indicates how often people in a given precinct voted a straight Republican ticket. The Y axis indicates how often people voted specifically for Trump on an individual ballot minus the percentage who voted a straight Republican ticket.

So if a given precinct had 50% of people vote a straight Republican ticket and 50% of them vote for Trump on an individual ballot, we would see a dot at 50% on X axis and at 0% Y axis. Intuitively, we would expect most dots to fall along the 0% Y axis line.

In other words, if a given precinct tends to vote 60% straight Republican tickets, we would most likely expect to see about 60% of people in that precinct who vote on the individual ballots to chose Trump as well.

Instead, what the data shows is a clear linear relationship that starts at about the 20% X axis mark, where the more Republican a precinct is, based on straight party tickets, the less likely people who vote on individual ballots in that precinct are to vote for Trump.

Not only is this relationship inverted from what we would expect to see, the manner in which it displays itself is what really gives the fraud away. Notice the linearity of the slope. This linearity can only be the product of an algorithm. The perfection of the slope and distribution is what gives the game away.

This same slope is observed in three of the counties that were analysed. It shows up in early voting data as well as election day data. The pattern is consistent spatially as well as temporally. There is absolutely no way this is the product of anything other than an algorithm.

Consider what this data is telling us. This data is telling us that the more likely a precinct is to be Republican, the more likely it is the Republicans in that district voted for Biden over Trump, and they did so at a mathematically perfect rate.

This is an impossibility. People are sent to jail in fraud cases with far less evidence than this.
    (emphasis added)

If this was a legitimate election, we would expect to see a scatter distribution along the 0% Y axis where the red arrow is, with perhaps either a positive or negative bias along axis depending on how much people liked or hated Trump.

Here’s what Wayne county’s results look like where no algorithm was detected. Wayne county is strongly Democratic, so its likely they didn’t bother rigging the votes here. There could still be cheating going on here, but this what we would expect all the graphs to look like. We can see voters here liked Trump a lot more than the Republican party.

When Dr. Ayyadurai began complaining on Twitter about the lack of transparency and the fact that ballot images were being deleted, he was attacked by an organization called The National Association of State Election Directors. This organization is funded by corporate interests with ties to the Rockefellers and other international business conglomerates. The NASED actually contacted Twitter and tried to get him banned. Keep in mind he’s a Senate candidate. This organization has been working with the election software companies involved in this fraud.

This software is in use far beyond the four counties that were analysed by Dr. Ayyadurai’s team. It explains how Joe Biden, a man who couldn’t get more than a handful of people to turn up at one of his “rallies” managed to get more votes than Donald Trump, a man who routinely held rallies that drew over 50,000 screaming fans who were collectively chanting “WE LOVE YOU!”

Biden did not win this election, and now there is ZERO doubt about that fact. (emphasis added)

www.libertariannews.org/2020/11/10/dr-shiva-ayyadurai-mit-systems-scientist-data-analysis-of-voting-fraud-in-mi-shows-69000-votes-were-transferred-from-trump-to-biden/

There was massive interference in our election

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLJEiC2BPV4

MIT and GRAPHS!!!!

Too much math...

Just let me know when the arrests are made...
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 11-12-2020 at 06:54 AM.

There was massive interference in our election

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLJEiC2BPV4
    Tucker Carlson is a far left radical.

Can't believe a word he says.

You told us that in post #1020.

This is excerpted from an article that is very data and detail-heavy. Follow the link in the headline for the full story.

Data deep dive on Dominion Voting Systems offers incontrovertible proof of election hack

If the Trump campaign and his army of attorneys don't have this information yet, they need it as soon as possible. This is the smokiest gun we've seen so far.

by JD Rucker | November 11, 2020

... Switched votes are votes that were taken from Trump and given to Biden.

Lost votes are voted that disappeared during the counting, from both candidates.

There might be a small overlap between Switched votes and Lost votes.

Dominion Voting Systems :

Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248
    New Jersey : Switched : 80,242 Lost Votes : 20
    Florida : Switched : 21,422 Lost Votes : 456
    Michigan : Switched : 20,213 Lost Votes : 21,882
    New York : Switched : 18,124 Lost Votes : 623,213
    Georgia : Switched : 17,407 Lost Votes : 33,574
    Ohio : Switched : 14,965 Lost Votes : 5,102
    Virginia : Switched : 12,163 Lost Votes : 789,023
    California : Switched : 7,701 Lost Votes : 10,989
    Arizona : Switched : 4,492 Lost Votes : 0
    Minnesota : Switched : 2,766 Lost Votes : 195,650
    Tennessee : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 0
    Louisiana : Switched : 2,322 Lost Votes : 0
    Illinois : Switched : 2,166 Lost Votes : 54,730
    Wisconsin : Switched : 2,078 Lost Votes : 3,408
    Colorado : Switched : 1,809 Lost Votes : 0
    Utah : Switched : 1,627 Lost Votes : 0
    New Hampshire : Switched : 973 Lost Votes : 116
    Iowa : Switched : 938 Lost Votes : 477
    New Mexico : Switched : 268 Lost Votes : 4,610
    Missouri : Switched 0 : Lost Votes : 20,730
    Nevada : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
    Alaska : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
    Washington : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
    Hawaii : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Kansas and Texas use Premier Election Solutions, owned by Dominion Voting Systems:

Texas : Switched : 14,954 Lost Votes : 30,557
    Kansas : Switched : 1,674 Lost Votes : 2,154

Election Systems & Software:

Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50
    Kentucky : Switched : 8,129 Lost Votes : 23,849
    Arkansas : Switched : 3,664 Lost Votes : 20,748
    South Carolina : Switched : 2,779 Lost Votes : 2,119
    Montana : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 1,276
    South Dakota : Switched : 1,347 Lost Votes : 1
    North Dakota : Switched : 234 Lost Votes : 681
    Maryland : Switched : 203 Lost Votes : 0
    North Carolina : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 15
    District of Columbia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Unknown Systems:

Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50
    Connecticut : Switched : 3,834 Lost Votes : 272
    Massachusetts : Switched : 3,613 Lost Votes : 51
    Oregon : Switched 2,557 Lost Votes : 0
    Alabama : Switched : 1,170 Lost Votes : 408
    Mississippi : Switched : 355 Lost Votes : 0
    Maine : Switched : 271 Lost Votes : 35
    Rhode Island : Switched : 6 Lost Votes : 13
    West Virginia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 78,300
    Idaho : Switched 0 Lost Votes : 0
    Oklahoma : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
    Indiana : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
    Delaware : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
    Vermont : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

NOTE : Lost votes are votes that disappeared, not only for Trump, but overall.

VERIFIED!!!!:

Source for thie article: noqreport.com/2020/11/11/data-deep-dive-on-dominion-voting-systems-offers-incontrovertible-proof-of-election-hack/

Data source for this article: https://thedonald.win/u/PedeInspector/

BREAKING: Project Veritas Releases RAW and UNEDITED Audio of 2 Hour Coercive Interrogation of USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins by Federal Agents

Project Veritas has released two-hour-long audio of post office inspectors who harassed Richard Hopkins, the USPS whistleblower.

The WaPo posted an article claiming that Hopkins had recanted his previous claims. That is a story they could have only gotten from the postal inspectors. But, as it turns out, Hopkins did not recant his story at all.

Agent Russell Strasser of the post office inspector’s office, tried to coerce Hopkins into recanting but it didn’t work.

Coincidentally, Strasser runs an anti-Trump website where he trashes President Trump on a regular basis.... (emphasis added]

(audio only)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkNkQ2nDQfc

Agent Strasser has deleted his anti-Trump Twitter account (under the nom de guerre of 'Streeter') since the Project Veritas story broke but part of it is archived on the Wayback Machine.

If the Trump campaign and his army of attorneys don't have this information yet, they need it as soon as possible. This is the smokiest gun we've seen so far.
    Trump and his team must be really stupid if some guy on a steroid forum has information but they don't.

They can't be that dumb can they?!?!?!

#FOURSEASONSLANDSCAPING

Blog Entries
    Fixed:

Day 3 - Quantum Financial System Arrest Tracker

No arrest made.

What's the difference between all the accusations hurled against Trump for four years and this mess? Virtually ALL of the Trump accusers were anonymous. Unwilling to put their face and name behind their accusation. And there was never ANY evidence. Not a scrap. And the only people found guilty of any crimes in conjunction with Obamagate were only found guilty of "process" crimes, guilty of inconsistencies in testimony after multiple -- sometimes dozens -- of lengthy, hostile, coercive interrogations. This woman is one of only HUNDREDS of whistleblowers coming forward to offer eye-witness testimony and a (still growing) mountain of hard, physical evidence. And when the indictments start, they will be not for inconsistencies of memory but for active participation in criminal acts. Look for the RICO charges to fall like springtime rain.

Dominion Systems Whistleblower Goes Public…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDEUUK6yRBY

Carone was sent to Detroit, Michigan, to provide technical support for the ballot counting process. While she was there she noted poll workers repeatedly double scanning ballots to generate multiple votes from the same batch of ballot sheets. Ms. Carone also witnessed election workers filling out ballots, fraudulently signing ballots, as well as the unloading of vans in an area of the Detroit election tabulation facility she was not permitted to inspect.

More details in this lawsuit…

The end draweth nigh ....

One Dominion witness in Michigan saw 100K fake ballots for Biden brought in the back door to steal the state from Trump. ‘Trump was too far ahead’ … Michigan will go Trump with ANY audit or recount

GA Recount To Possibly Invalidate Hundreds Of Thousands Of Biden Ballots

BREAKING: Pennsylvania Court Rules In Favor Of Trump; Says Secretary of State Did NOT Have Authority To Change Deadline

Judge Rules Pennsylvania Ballots Without Proof of Voter ID Can’t be Counted

Data Shows ALL SWITCHED Votes WERE TAKEN FROM TRUMP & GIVEN TO BIDEN!

Media stops short of confessing they were lying but they now admit
    Trump STILL COULD WIN!

hwww.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQGfVDU8yk

Worth noting that most of this 'switching' took place in so-called "battleground" states,
    so 2.7 million votes will put trump WAY THE FUCK over the top.)

Thread Information