Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree852Likes

Thread: This Will Be My last Post

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Wishing you all the best. Sounds like you are surrounded by good people. Now it's time to heal. Good luck
    Fluidic Kimbo, BG and Capebuffalo like this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Aww, let the man have beets/ beetroot.
    Yes. When he recovers, i want him to drink 3 dl beetrootjuice ed for the rest of his life. In addition to the docs advices. Everybody should.
    Beetroot is a powerful NO vegetable and its the greatest natty thing u can do for your arteries. Its possible it can aid in rebuilding weakened arteries aswell, cause it removes pressure and makes it easier for the body to rebuild. So its never to late.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Yes. When he recovers, i want him to drink 3 dl beetrootjuice ed for the rest of his life. In addition to the docs advices. Everybody should.
    Beetroot is a powerful NO vegetable and its the greatest natty thing u can do for your arteries. Its possible it can aid in rebuilding weakened arteries aswell, cause it removes pressure and makes it easier for the body to rebuild. So its never to late.

If I don't have fresh beets available, I'll open a can of beets and drink all the juice ( it's good, LOL), then I eat the beets...sometimes the whole can.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    to drink 3 dl beetrootjuice ed for the rest of his life. Everybody should.
    Im going to try this. Been looking around for something, have one more thing Im interested in also..................

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I could walk, talk & still pick up nurses < I call that a fucking win

I barely move - and all the females are scared of me dropping. I’m not pushing myself at all - recovery will take a bit. But, there is no destination - I am no longer in a hurry for shit

Def gotta relax for a bit - what a fucking ride. I don’t take it back - death is easy, life is hard - well, for me death is hard af. Life just wouldn’t let me go - all the pieces fell together. How, well - it’s not necessary to be explained by me

I don’t know of any people going to their own funeral - well, seen one - he was the devil in the twilight zone

It has to b 2020
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 07-17-2020 at 10:33 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    I could walk, talk & still pick up nurses < I call that a fucking win

I barely move - and all the females are scared of me dropping. I’m not pushing myself at all - recovery will take a bit. But, there is no destination - I am no longer in a hurry for shit

Def gotta relax for a bit - what a fucking ride. I don’t take it back - death is easy, life is hard - well, for me death is hard af. Life just wouldn’t let me go - all the pieces fell together. How, well - it’s not necessary to be explained by me

I don’t know of any people going to their own funeral - well, seen one - he was the devil in the twilight zone

It has to b 2020
    Damn, don’t you know how to just give a smiley face??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    < <Samson> > and ghettoboyd like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Damn, don’t you know how to just give a smiley face??

I am bouncing back up way too fast. I have nothing to do in here, my vision is better & my memory is sharper < I’m bored af. Of course I can’t do much atm since ya know - I know u know. Lol

It’s tough, I’m hooked up to 3 machines < that’s down from 5. I am still considered unstable & there are people screaming everywhere < a day ago, that was me Attachment 179553

I am bouncing back up way too fast. I have nothing to do in here, my vision is better & my memory is sharper < I’m bored af. Of course I can’t do much atm since ya know - I know u know. Lol

It’s tough, I’m hooked up to 3 machines < that’s down from 5. I am still considered unstable & there are people screaming everywhere < a day ago, that was me Attachment 179553
    I am considered unstable and I’m at home. LOL
    You just relax.

Don’t be flirting with the nurses!

Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

Blog Entries
    Wish I could relax, I don’t get my xAnax & this is beyond uncomfortable

Sorry to hear that. Just hang in there, it gets better.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Talk about amazing character, I don't even know you man and this gave be chills to my core and huge respect for you!
    No selfish thoughts or giving up, you stand your ground and the first that comes to mind is to be there for your family
    as they are for you, as well as connect to the board - damn! Just damn!

You are a damn role model here! We need more like you in the world!

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    U don't really sleep in the hospital. U might get 2hours before some alarm goes beeping. If I was closer well fuck I forgot the no visitor shit . Hope u get healthy again so u can take me up on the offer of 420 n fishing

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member

Ahh ok so you were saying eat foods that contain NO (nitric oxide), makes sense.

Man this is great news! You really had us worried there for a bit. Looking at all the support you received and the great advice says something about this group of men and women. This is the kind of stuff we need more of, without the near-death experiences, of course! Keep on keeping on brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Ahh ok so you were saying eat foods that contain NO (nitric oxide), makes sense.
    Jupp and Beetroot is among the best natty NO boosters there is.
    Spinach is also good, but the effect is limited. If u drink a gallion of NO boosters, it will not help more.
    I drink every morning and before training.
    My source on this, Jerry Brainum, said the effect lasts for 12 hours, so possible 2 dl mornings and 2 dl evenings are even better.

Jupp and Beetroot is among the best natty NO boosters there is.
    Spinach is also good, but the effect is limited. If u drink a gallion of NO boosters, it will not help more.
    I drink every morning and before training.
    My source on this, Jerry Brainum, said the effect lasts for 12 hours, so possible 2 dl mornings and 2 dl evenings are even better.

Thanks for the tip, I’m gonna try it out. I also watch Jerry from time to time.

Hey Samson PM me your daddy I'll send ya my mix tape
    https://youtu.be/6hJv5yBLe9c

It's hot yo

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

One step, one breath, one accomplishment, one day at a time, Samson. Everything from here on is gravy and happens at your speed, so take it slow and easy, brother.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

The beds are never wide enough and they get pissed if you manage to lower the side rails. Just don't yank any lines or leads loose. Don't wake up in restraints; it's a bitch to get a hand free.

The beds are never wide enough and they get pissed if you manage to lower the side rails. Just don't yank any lines or leads loose. Don't wake up in restraints; it's a bitch to get a hand free.
    AG is a rebel! Don’t follow his footsteps. I you can flirt with the nurses though

BG and Capebuffalo like this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    It will be cool if you develop some sort of 'savant' special power after all this, like photographic memory or the ability to learn a new language in one week. You should tell someone to bring you in a harmonica and see if you can hear different notes almost like they were different coloured lights. Your brain's gonna do some crazy compensating rewiring neurons, take advantage of it with a new hobby.
    SampsonandDelilah, BG and *Admin* like this.

Last time I stayed they had bed alarms on . I could only go to the recliner next to my bed with nurse supervision

Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    Last time I stayed they had bed alarms on . I could only go to the recliner next to my bed with nurse supervision

I was delirious and yanked everything loose.

Hope you get relaxed soon. It is difficult between the stupid bed, people in and out of your cubicle, etc. In between the bouts of delirium I was always awake all night and grabbed small catnaps during the day.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Man I am late to this post. Hang in there man. I always tell people make sure you know the Lord because any day could be your last. Praying for you sir!!!

I was delirious and yanked everything loose.
    I wish they would have drugged me up , but apparently pain killers don't go with a kidney flush ( rhabdomyolysis treatment )

In bold above...that's sounding really good, Samson!

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I’m gonna try it out. I also watch Jerry from time to time.
    James West says Jerry is ok, but even if he had a real great physic once, he has been out of the trenches too long and just been doing studying and writing lately.
    Well, good thing is, James West agrees on this one and said he believes his 10 gs of larginine almost daily, (which in theori works like beetroot in the arteries) was the main reason why the docs concluded he had the arterie plaque build up as a 17 year old virgin at 55, stil cycling, standing in the 260s to 270 and looking severe big and cut!
    I follow West daily. For guys at 40+, i think he has the best Chanel. No bs, honest and hands on wisdome from 40 years lifting, not from Google.
    When he looks like he does, at 57 now i think, its hope and motivating for everybody. Even for charger

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-18-2020 at 03:33 PM.

BG
    You watch travelers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    It will be cool if you develop some sort of 'savant' special power after all this, like photographic memory or the ability to learn a new language in one week. You should tell someone to bring you in a harmonica and see if you can hear different notes almost like they were different coloured lights. Your brain's gonna do some crazy compensating rewiring neurons, take advantage of it with a new hobby.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Two words... sponge bath
    Hot nurse. Stockings. Short skirt.
    Live damn it.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Oh my.... for Mrs AG!!
    almostgone and BG like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    one step, one breath, one accomplishment, one day at a time, samson. Everything from here on is gravy and happens at your speed, so take it slow and easy, brother.
    x2!!

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    love hearing this good news on a monday morning.

remember what u said, you are in no hurry.

relax, slow down, appreciate the small shit my brother.

always praying for u.
    ghettoboyd and almostgone like this.

Samson,

Just got caught up after the weekend.

Happy to hear you are feeling better.

Everyday is a new day to get better.

Keep being our inspiration.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im very happy to see everything working out for you samson. When I first joined you had already been here for a while, it would have been extremely depressing to not see your posts pop up. Take care of yourself, and Godspeed on your recovery.

Blog Entries
    just got back home

I’m ok - actually better than ever/even though I can’t walk without my wife or a walker.

Everything, mobility, speech, headaches, body aches, convulsions & so on - just come & go

I have a lot of faith in my neurosurgeons - best of the best

It feels like a whole new world every day

Now, I’m on psyche meds - my mind just runs away. I’ll feel A ok - then slump over for hours at a time

But, I am focusing on true safe recovery already. . . I am a very rare case. I’ll post a pic of the AVM when I get it - from what the neurologists explained, I am an extremely rare case

I also thank my wife so much - without her, there’s no me - not now. I can go into detail, but it’s not worth repeating

But - I did have my fun with it as much as I could. The nurses sure enjoyed a bit of me. These girls saved my life. . . And the most insane thing - I remember everything aside from my post anesthesia spell.

All the women nurses are getting flowers from me here shortly. The attention they gave me - really showed me how much they care for others. . . And, I asked - no one else sends em flowers

I guess it just takes so much for us people to learn

Nothing will be the same after this - but, for the better

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Let us know where to send your nurses flowers to as well.

Glad everything is going so well for you considering how bleak this all started. Wishing nothing but the best for you!
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

BG
    just got back home

I’m ok - actually better than ever/even though I can’t walk without my wife or a walker.

Everything, mobility, speech, headaches, body aches, convulsions & so on - just come & go

Now, I’m on psyche meds - my mind just runs away. I’ll feel A ok - then slump over for hours at a time

But, I am focusing on true safe recovery already. . . I am a very rare case. I’ll post a pic of the AVM when I get it - from what the neurologists explained, I am an extremely rare case

I also thank my wife so much - without her, there’s no me - not now. I can go into detail, but it’s not worth repeating

But - I did have my fun with it as much as I could. The nurses sure enjoyed a bit of me. These girls saved my life. . . And the most insane thing - I remember everything aside from my post anesthesia spell.

All the women nurses are getting flowers from me here shortly. The attention they gave me - really showed me how much they care for others. . . And, I asked - no one else sends em flowers

Great news!

Must B 2020..........getting better hopefully.

just got back home

Out-fvcking- standing, Samson. Now maybe you can relax and heal. That's very cool of you to remember your nurses, not many do. After my stint in the CCU, I took the my nurses some cake and odd and end desserts/ sweets from a nearby Mennonite bakery. It actually made them cry, which of course made me uncomfortable.

Are you allowed your Xanax now? Like you, I'm scripted Xanax, but only use them PRN, which isn't often, but when I feel I should take one I will.

When you are up to it, fill us in on how you feel, your appetite, daily activity ( and we don't want to read that you pushing too hard).

Hug you wife for us here at the forum and tell her "Thanks". She must be a special lady!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information