Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1202
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Old guy making a comeback...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Heart of a teacher.

Love the "be right back"

Your disposition shows thru in your writing and now on camera. Very kind smile and approachable person who loves what he does and loves sharing knowledge.

And....Thanks for the shout out!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Heart of a teacher.

Love the "be right back"

Your disposition shows thru in your writing and now on camera. Very kind smile and approachable person who loves what he does and loves sharing knowledge.

And....Thanks for the shout out!
    Very sweet compliments, thank you very much. You are welcome for the "shout out", and we'll be right back...

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    I did the upright rows the way you showed in the video...Just down to my belly button...whoa that made it harder but I could feel my muscles working!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    HOLLYWoooDDDDDD!

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    HOLLYWoooDDDDDD!
    I thought you and Slf were coming to Kansas for the next series of videos! Then we can head to Hollywood together.

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I thought you and Slf were coming to Kansas for the next series of videos! Then we can head to Hollywood together.
    I am not nearly as photogenic and you and Slf!

I am suppossed go to a yoga pilates retreat for the weekend of July 4th....but heard someone was planning a retreat in Kansas for the same weekend....any truth to that???

I am not nearly as photogenic and you and Slf!

I am suppossed go to a yoga pilates retreat for the weekend of July 4th....but heard someone was planning a retreat in Kansas for the same weekend....any truth to that???
    Sorry, Browngirl and slfmade are supposed to come down, not you and slf, that would probably upset Browngirl.

Yes I am sincerely trying to prepare a "forum/board union" on the 4th of July, right here in Kansas. If you can get here we'll put you up, train you and feed you!

Sorry, Browngirl and slfmade are supposed to come down, not you and slf, that would probably upset Browngirl.

Yes I am sincerely trying to prepare a "forum/board union" on the 4th of July, right here in Kansas. If you can get here we'll put you up, train you and feed you!
    Browngirl is a cutie.....so that will work out better

wow...you seem to like a challenge...what you thinking on the details for this union????

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Haha Tbdy and GGR!!! You both are funny! It sure would be fun if a bunch of us could make it!

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tbody...what area of Kansas are you from? You don't have to say the exact town, But North, South, East, West? I've spent a bit of time in Overland Park, and when I lived in Denver I traveled back and forth to Arkansas so I'm pretty familiar with the Wichita to Hays/Colby part of the state.

Serious plans happening....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Extreme S.W. like 10 miles North of Oklahoma and 30 miles East of Colorado. And I am totally serious. Maybe we can get the "sponsors" to hook us up with some t-shirts and stuff, maybe have an awards show for some of the great mods and contributors to the boards... Like slim!

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a good friend that lives in a tiny town called Boise City OK...that's gotta be pretty close to you. His mom has been telling me for years to come out and she'll make me her famous enchilada's. I guess that can be my excuse to go visit!

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I have a good friend that lives in a tiny town called Boise City OK...that's gotta be pretty close to you. His mom has been telling me for years to come out and she'll make me her famous enchilada's. I guess that can be my excuse to go visit!
    Yes, very close to me. I used to be the little debbie delivery guy and delivered cakes to Boise City once a week, I'm an hour and 15 minutes East of there.

Extreme S.W. like 10 miles North of Oklahoma and 30 miles East of Colorado. And I am totally serious. Maybe we can get the "sponsors" to hook us up with some t-shirts and stuff, maybe have an awards show for some of the great mods and contributors to the boards... Like slim!
    You are funny Tbody.
    Author Unknown

i can see it already. booths with mods...pancakes by SMe. proper lifting techniques by Tbody, nutritional resources....

^^ and GGR spinning all day....
    Author Unknown

^^^ I did this morning!!! love that spinning

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    ^^^ I did this morning!!! love that spinning
    Ive considered the spinning ggr.. Im a big tour de france fan and they actually have a bike out now that has all difft settings where the bike leans forward and back and the tension changes to duplicate stages from the tour.. Tought bout getting one to add difft cardio along with my elliptical

BTw tbody im really digging the vids man u have ur own collection going now

Oh one other thing that occurred to me.. U know on u tube u can actually make them up to 10mins long.. Maybe u should give tat some thought!

i can see it already. booths with mods...pancakes by SMe. proper lifting techniques by Tbody, nutritional resources....
    Let's make it happen, I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    BTw tbody im really digging the vids man u have ur own collection going now
    Thank you.

Oh one other thing that occurred to me.. U know on u tube u can actually make them up to 10mins long.. Maybe u should give tat some thought!
    Taken into consideration!

Ive considered the spinning ggr.. Im a big tour de france fan and they actually have a bike out now that has all difft settings where the bike leans forward and back and the tension changes to duplicate stages from the tour.. Tought bout getting one to add difft cardio along with my elliptical
    I don't even break a sweat on the elliptical anymore....only 2 cardio do it for me. Spinning and running. I sweat like a guy...seriously...puddles on the floor and when I run my top gets soaking wet so I have to be careful what color I wear on cardio nites. I am a fan of the spinning class; I struggle working out at home cuz there is always something at home waiting to get done!!!

^^^sorry tbody...this thread is all about you!!!!

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Checked out your videos T.
    Very informative... Good job

^^^sorry tbody...this thread is all about you!!!!
    Not true, it's for us all, and glad you're here!

Quote Originally Posted by -KJ- View Post
    Checked out your videos T.
    Very informative... Good job
    Thank you very much, glad you're back around, let's make this year rock!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Just watched a bunch of your vids Tbody.

Pretty sweet man.

Keep up the great work.

been a little quiet tbody.. i just chekd my workout log and i just started week 4 of ur DB workout routine.. just thought id let ya know.. hopefully i can get bf% down so i can do maintenance and then try my hand at a lean bulk.. think i may be cutting awhile longer..

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Just watched a bunch of your vids Tbody.

Pretty sweet man.

Keep up the great work.
    Thank you, I am honored!

been a little quiet tbody.. i just chekd my workout log and i just started week 4 of ur DB workout routine.. just thought id let ya know.. hopefully i can get bf% down so i can do maintenance and then try my hand at a lean bulk.. think i may be cutting awhile longer..
    I think we were planning on changing it up after this week. How are your trouble spots and issues coming along?

Well bf is still dropping.. Waiting to hear from SteM about diet.. My TSH has gone up a bit and i dont know if its cuz of being on a prolonged low carb diet or if theyre not related.. I may try my hand at a carb cycle.. The fats still dropping and i dont have a great understanding of TSH and its affect on metBolism but maybe i need a carb cycle to kick it in gear.. Ive been on this cut almost 4 months.. I still have more fat i need to drop before i start any kind of bulk...

Well bf is still dropping.. Waiting to hear from SteM about diet.. My TSH has gone up a bit and i dont know if its cuz of being on a prolonged low carb diet or if theyre not related.. I may try my hand at a carb cycle.. The fats still dropping and i dont have a great understanding of TSH and its affect on metBolism but maybe i need a carb cycle to kick it in gear.. Ive been on this cut almost 4 months.. I still have more fat i need to drop before i start any kind of bulk...
    I am not too knowledgable about all that myself. With the shoulder and knee(if I remember right) issues, I don't know how crazy I'd ever get about too much of a bulk. You just might be in the need for a re-feed. I think Marcus has a good thread somewhere about priming, maybe look for that and see if you can get some information. I would try to keep it as simple as possible, a few things to consider are that small changes can produce big results. Maybe even consider staying completely out of the gym next week and eating like a beast and then coming back in with a slightly modified exercise program and a major change up in the eating program!

^^ could u elaborate a bit? Not working out and eating like a beast sounds nice id hate to regress .. Maybe ill run that by SteM and see what he thinks

I can bulk at some point i hope.. Do i have to go extremely heavy to bulk? Or could i just go heavier and eat in caloric surplus?? My shoulder is doing ok.. Knee is fine for lifting... Ive figd out with bench if i just go strait up and not come in at the top it doesnt hurt shoulder..

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    T, how you getting on sticking to some form of diet plan? Whens pics?

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Hows it going mr T?? Finally got a minute to jump in front of the laptop.

Great vids T, just saw them all and they are awesome!!! Hopefully i can put them in my phone this weekend to take a look at them anytime i need!!

^^ could u elaborate a bit? Not working out and eating like a beast sounds nice id hate to regress .. Maybe ill run that by SteM and see what he thinks

I can bulk at some point i hope.. Do i have to go extremely heavy to bulk? Or could i just go heavier and eat in caloric surplus?? My shoulder is doing ok.. Knee is fine for lifting... Ive figd out with bench if i just go strait up and not come in at the top it doesnt hurt shoulder..
    A re-feed is like a re-boot, all of the damage from the diet and training, plus all that your body has figured out and compensated for is wiped out. At least that's the plan. I'm not saying that's your answer, but worth checking into. No, I think that Jay Cutler proves you don't have to go heavy to add muscle, of course you'd have to up several doses of several things to make that kind of progress, but still, doable with lighter weights and increased calories.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    T, how you getting on sticking to some form of diet plan? Whens pics?
    The diet is difficult due to my schedule to get in the assigned macros, but I am staying consistently at or under my daily calories. I have been posting vids almost daily, that I take that day, so thinking the bodycomposition and overall look in those should give you an idea of my progress. I welcome your critique and input of those vids, it would also be nice for everyone to chime in on bodyfat percentage guesstimates, since my weigh-in vid puts me just under 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Hows it going mr T?? Finally got a minute to jump in front of the laptop.
    Always nice to have you stop by, things are well here and getting weller

Great vids T, just saw them all and they are awesome!!! Hopefully i can put them in my phone this weekend to take a look at them anytime i need!!
    I am so very pleased that these are beneficial. I will be doing legs again tomorrow and hope to show the SLDL's and some toe-press options!

Nice man, i'm glad everything is good and hope they continue to do so. The vids are exceptional and well appreciated on this side of the fence, we know it takes time and effort to put these up so, thanks a million on behalf of everyone

Nice man, i'm glad everything is good and hope they continue to do so. The vids are exceptional and well appreciated on this side of the fence, we know it takes time and effort to put these up so, thanks a million on behalf of everyone
    AWW pap ur so sweet

tbody when u gonna do one in the tidey whiteys????

AWW pap ur so sweet

tbody when u gonna do one in the tidey whiteys????
    I would actually pay to see this video hahahahahahahahahaha

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I reckon the scales are't far off mate, high teens I reckon. Btw Tanita suggest that to be measured on their athletic setting that you should be working out 10hrs per week. I used those scales on me and a bunch of clients in the past and they are fairly accurate at tracking your bf levels as long as you are measuring at the same time time of day with other variables the same too, ie water/food intake.

You are definitely looking bigger (in a good way!).

Thread Information