Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560100 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 2,000 of 4241
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Well its sunday.. Bf% chek day.. Curious to see results.. Have to wait on the wife to get outta bed kinda torn on wat to do this coming week.. My carb cycle is a 7day cycle and i only have 4days this week of that 7day cycle so i dont know if im gonna low carb it and get in fri pm workout and hit a small carb load fri pm (400g) or just do maintenance this week.. Feel i mite do better mentally at deficit tues-fri considering sat apr 28 - sun may 6 is gonna be all one big cheat a cheat week! 9days ..

We will have some interesting learning to do over this vacation to see just how much weight i gain..

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Well its sunday.. Bf% chek day.. Curious to see results.. Have to wait on the wife to get outta bed kinda torn on wat to do this coming week.. My carb cycle is a 7day cycle and i only have 4days this week of that 7day cycle so i dont know if im gonna low carb it and get in fri pm workout and hit a small carb load fri pm (400g) or just do maintenance this week.. Feel i mite do better mentally at deficit tues-fri considering sat apr 28 - sun may 6 is gonna be all one big cheat a cheat week! 9days ..

We will have some interesting learning to do over this vacation to see just how much weight i gain..
    Try to get some pre vacation pics and post vacation pics and pre/post stats. But enjoy dude you've earned it!

Will do al..

Gonna make it kwik..

Last week 183.8lbs @7.80%bf
    This week 184.0lbs @7.85%bf

Not much change.. Why did i deprive myself on meat and broccoli for 4days again? Was it so i could eat 7000cals yesterday cuz tats wat it looks like

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ur looking good bro... new avi is sweet

Not been about for a bit, my lifestyle is shocking ATM... Still managing to hit the gym and all that but its a real effort with all the shit thats going on.... I just dont seem to have the time LOL

Every time i set myself up with a plan to diet I start and after a week something comes up that ****s all my plans up! Hopefully I have a home straight now and not too much im my way...

Ur really doing gd, wish i was cut like u bro
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    405 I'd be inclined, as it's a short week, to revert back to your pre carb cycle cals and macro's. Or add in a few extra carbs. I lost more fat in the first 2 weeks of my maintenance than in the last 4 weeks of my cut.

Just a thought!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Ur looking good bro... new avi is sweet

Not been about for a bit, my lifestyle is shocking ATM... Still managing to hit the gym and all that but its a real effort with all the shit thats going on.... I just dont seem to have the time LOL

Every time i set myself up with a plan to diet I start and after a week something comes up that ****s all my plans up! Hopefully I have a home straight now and not too much im my way...

Ur really doing gd, wish i was cut like u bro
    Hey man thx for stopping by! Sometimes life can be hectic for sure! I hope everything works out for ya soon so u can get back on a progrAm i know from ur other thread that when getting cut becomes important enuff to ya ull get it dun .. Look forward to seeing it when it happens! Also i havent forgotten about the diet where u hit the macros including crap food (or tasty food however u wanna look at it) to see if u can still cut.. Maybe one day u can get around to that one!

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    405 I'd be inclined, as it's a short week, to revert back to your pre carb cycle cals and macro's. Or add in a few extra carbs. I lost more fat in the first 2 weeks of my maintenance than in the last 4 weeks of my cut.

Just a thought!
    Yeh stem i ran a maintenance diet for about 10days pre carb cycle of @2800cals.. Im gonna go with that again except this time im gonna shoot for:

2500cals
    250g pro
    250g carbs
    56g fat

Already have diet put together..

Actual macros:
    2518cals
    261g pro
    245g carbs
    57g fat

Have carbs in meals 1-5.. These carbs do not include veggies which will be 900g broccoli.. I think maintenance is @2800 but figd id start a little low.. May actually do chest/bis tomorrow! Thats gonna be weird

Looks good!

Chest-bi's for me too!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

morning guys and gals!

should be a good day today.. debating whether im gonna lift and/or do cardio today.. had power workout yesterday which is a heavy workout.. did 4 sets on chest so i may need to give it a day before working chest again.. ill def do some cardio.. i suppose im gonna be doing more cardio now that im on a maintenance diet again..

Nah, maintenance cals and LESS cardio has worked for me! Your call bud.

Give chest a rest definitely. Have a great day!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Happy Monday 405.

Nah, maintenance cals and LESS cardio has worked for me! Your call bud.

Give chest a rest definitely. Have a great day!
    sweet deal dude i suppose ill just do cardio 2 or 3 x per week and see how i fare..

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    1. oatmeal pancakes recipe:
    1cup oats(ground into powder in food processor)
    1cup lowfat cottage cheese
    7large eggwhites
    cinnamon(to taste)
    vanilla(to taste)

grind up oats and add all other ingredients into food processor.. blend til smoothe.. cook like a pancake and i eat with sugar free syrup.. very good and good for u!

2. depletion: ridding ur muscles of glycogen to cause ur body to use fat for energy or fuel.. i run a 4day low carb (60g from broccoli only) diet at 50% maintenance.. workout includes total body workout spread over 2 days.. 12 total sets per bodypart.. 15reps per set.. each set should take between 45-60 secs to complete.. approx 2secs down and 1 sec up for each rep.. weight is approx 60% of ur 1rep max..

sample workout:
    flat bench: 3 sets x 15 reps
    rows: 3 x 15
    bb curl: 2 x 15
    tri pushdown: 2 x 15
    shoulder press: 3 x 15
    leg press: 3 x 15
    leg curl: 3 x 15

do all this then repeat again.. i do this on day 1 and then another depletion on day 2 exactly the same except i add calves for 6 sets x 15 reps and swap flat bench for incline and rows for chins.. all while eating at 50% maintenance (1400cals for me) .. its brutal!
    Hey 405 that's pancake recipe how many does it make? And on your workout u say and repeat all in the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Hey 405 that's pancake recipe how many does it make? And on your workout u say and repeat all in the same day?
    1. Pancake amt depends how big u make em.. I prefer mine about 5" in diameter aNd it makes about 10.. I eat em all

2. The sample workout above i go thru twice each day.. Its important to make sure u take @45-60secs per set for all sets.. This means @2secs down and 1-2secs back up.. For every rep.. Its brutal..

On day 2 swap flat bench for incline and rows for pulldowns and add 3 sets calves on day 2 as well..

Had me a nice relaxing 5mile run today.. I need some new running shoes

Hey stem im curious to ur thoughts on a banana PWO on maintenance? Maybe in a shake with some oats..bout 50g carbs worth plus 50g whey.. ??

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Had me a nice relaxing 5mile run today.. I need some new running shoes

Hey stem im curious to ur thoughts on a banana PWO on maintenance? Maybe in a shake with some oats..bout 50g carbs worth plus 50g whey.. ??

go get fit for the shoes, your feet will love you. there are some old threads about it lurking on here somewhere. when i was doing the paleo diet and training for a triathlon, i would have one after my training sessions and my body loved it!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Check out the shoes that look like feet i forget what they're called lol.

well guys i actually woke up this am and did 40mins fasted cardio! it was actually nice not so much while i was doing it but mainly afterward when i was driving to work.. i forgot how much better i feel in the am after i wake up and do cardio and then take a shower and go to work! i think i may incorporate it moreso into my program again.. i did it today cuz yesterday i was feeling a little bloated.. kept checking the mirror to see if id gained any fat.. anyone else do that?

stem wat do u think about a banana added to pwo shake? while running maintenance? the idea of the sugar doesnt seem as if it would be too bad pwo esp since im not so much trying to burn fat at this point but mainly maintain..

Mate I had half a banana with my pre workout meal yesterday. Fruit will have less of an impact when not cutting but still in moderation. Post workout is fine as your fat intake in that meal should be low anyway!

Thanks for making me think about food, not even porridge or pancakes is turning me on today!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

well guys i actually woke up this am and did 40mins fasted cardio! it was actually nice not so much while i was doing it but mainly afterward when i was driving to work.. i forgot how much better i feel in the am after i wake up and do cardio and then take a shower and go to work! i think i may incorporate it moreso into my program again.. i did it today cuz yesterday i was feeling a little bloated.. kept checking the mirror to see if id gained any fat.. anyone else do that?

stem wat do u think about a banana added to pwo shake? while running maintenance? the idea of the sugar doesnt seem as if it would be too bad pwo esp since im not so much trying to burn fat at this point but mainly maintain..
    That's why I plan to do 30 mins even when bulking. Feel really good all day after morning cardio.

Well chest/bis was good i think i may be holding some water still.. Dont like it.. Considering running 3days at zero carbs to drop it.. Then a small refeed or maybe not.. Itll be cruise time then.. Only thing is if i get rid of the water now thrn go on the cruise boat i mite just pick the water back up anyways.. Maybe i should just try to flush the water out by drinkn a ton of water.. Its mainly in the lower back area.. I feel a little jiggly..

Anyone??

Mate, it's just the extra carbs, your body will adjust. Just drink some water. Just wait til the cruise with all the salt laden food, then you'll be holding water!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Its weird its like im good one day then i wake up and next thing i know i have jiggly stuff where i didnt have jiggly stuff

Also im backed up to boot! Ill be hitting the dang psyllium husk hard today and tomorrow

^^ this never was a prob for me before..

I will say my abs and pecs and shoulders lookd pretty good in the gym after my pump session

Jiggly is better on certain parts of a woman than a man.

Mate, eat some dubious chicken like I did and your problem will very quickly disappear!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Jiggly is better on certain parts of a woman than a man.

Mate, eat some dubious chicken like I did and your problem will very quickly disappear!
    Very helpful! LOL

well its another glorious day! got a good day ahead of me.. long lunch during which i think ill be doing back/tris and maybe PWO cardio...

hoping the psyllium husk i took yesterday kicks in today! LOL

will also be drinking a lot of water again.. not feeling as water retentive as yesterday.. hope yall are doing well!

wettest day of the year here mate!

^^bummer dude! i have shorts a tee shirt and flip flops on and not a cloud in the sky! high:85degrees

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    ^^bummer dude! i have shorts a tee shirt and flip flops on and not a cloud in the sky! high:85degrees
    March was the hottest on record. There's been a drought declared in alot of parts of the south east. And it has now rained everyday for 3 weeks. I mean, it's not as if the rain is warm!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

oh i almost forgot.. i weighed last nite at 189.6lbs up from 184 on sunday ... was at 186 this am.. so 2lbs heavier than sunday.. not that i care how much i weigh..

Mate you just need a big dump!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

LOL ur rite.. had a semi decent one already today! sad that im excited about a good crap LOL gonna take some more psyllium husk today as well.. but first i think ill get my workout in.. may have to do cardio outside cuz im doing a lot of farting.. isnt dieting wonderful! LMAO

had a decent back/tri workout.. sisnt do any cardio.. didnt do any deads either.. the last thing i need is to hurt my back 2days before a cruise!

well to start out this is my last day of work before the cruise and i decided tomake it only half a day! YES!!

2. i am tired of farting so im gonna discontinue broccoli from my diet today to see if that helps.. im farting so much that it could have a bad effect on my trip.. ridiculous, maybe i need to go to the doctor bad farting LOL.. i havent had any broccoli today and havent farted but maybe 3 or 4 times.. yesterday i bet i farted 200 times.. \

3. i woke up this am and i think my body is finally letting go of the water it was holding on to.. thank God! i was afraid i was gonna have to run a 2day depletion today and tomorrow to get rid of it.. weighed in at 184 this am so im back to normal..

i tell u coming off a carb cycle like i was on and going back to maintenance was kinda rough.. i suppose its cuz the body wasnt used to carbs and they made me hold water??.. i got all the way up to 190 lbs as of last nite.. it really sucked!

today after work ill do legs and tan and car wash and cut the grass.. should be a good day!

More importantly, did you 'give birth' yet!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

LOL .. yeh kind of.. no real BIG solution but more several smaller ones

Funny how all conversations eventually lead talk about...

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Funny how all conversations eventually lead talk about...
    ??regularity and farting??

I was thinking shitting and farting but thats pretty much the same

vacation starts now!!! Woo hoo!!!

Thread Information