Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Riptropin's...

Who has used them? There getting good reports over at PM... Constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Riptropin's...

I think that notsmall was using them at a dosage of 30-40 iu's ed just before he went missing in action, presumed dead! Enough said.
    -XL

jing jai

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Sad thing is that could well be true.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Rips are crap like most gh from China

JYZZA is offline VET
    Not sure where to start in this section. I have been on GH on and off for years. 85% of the GH used has been from China and guess what, I had good results. Couple of Pros whom I know personally had used same source. Please do not email me. I believe its all about your source. How he handles the GH. if its stored correctly, how many hands are in the cookie jar and so forth. I have used American GH, Rips, Hyges, Blue tops, brow tops, Thanks, Jins and some other ones. Always had good results. I only dealt with few who carried them. But they took care of the GH like it was for them. Well stored. Others were on same GH as I with good results. GH is not something that with out a diet you will see crazy results.. If your diet is not on track it will not work as good. Common sense. Also, these days there are many new studies regarding how to take GH. before food, after food, how long after to have the best effect on your body and what works well for you. I got better results on GH going 2 on 1 off and 3 on 1 off. Mixing it up. My body reacted better then doing it everyday at the same dosage. I switch it up. When kids grow and release GH they don;t release same amount each time. Think about it. America GH is more pure, everyone knows this but if you know good spot in China then your good to go.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

blackbird is offline New Member
    If i can chime in here.I have noticed my hair and nails grow way faster when taking GH
    Wouldnt that indicate it has to be real?

letstrain is offline New Member
    Hi guys, can anyone tell if they have or know about HGH Scitropin A, it is pharm grade from the doctor, just want to know if its a good sort of HGH please, any help would be great, Thx

Quote Originally Posted by JYZZA View Post
    Not sure where to start in this section. I have been on GH on and off for years. 85% of the GH used has been from China and guess what, I had good results. Couple of Pros whom I know personally had used same source. Please do not email me. I believe its all about your source. How he handles the GH. if its stored correctly, how many hands are in the cookie jar and so forth. I have used American GH, Rips, Hyges, Blue tops, brow tops, Thanks, Jins and some other ones. Always had good results. I only dealt with few who carried them. But they took care of the GH like it was for them. Well stored. Others were on same GH as I with good results. GH is not something that with out a diet you will see crazy results.. If your diet is not on track it will not work as good. Common sense. Also, these days there are many new studies regarding how to take GH. before food, after food, how long after to have the best effect on your body and what works well for you. I got better results on GH going 2 on 1 off and 3 on 1 off. Mixing it up. My body reacted better then doing it everyday at the same dosage. I switch it up. When kids grow and release GH they don;t release same amount each time. Think about it. America GH is more pure, everyone knows this but if you know good spot in China then your good to go.
    All HGH should be 100% pure not just pharm grade, if you are knowing taking something what isnt 100% gh why on earth would you take second rate! doesnt make sense. 4 ius should mean 4 ius not 1iu or fake

Fact is it cost alot of money to produce gh in the right environment and do you think these second rate labs are going to sell you stuff what cost's millions of pounds to produce...nope

Alot of the china gh mimic the exact sides and much of the latest stuff is just water retaining chemicals, I listen to a guy the other day in Manchester he told me he as put on 2 stone since taking gh he's been on it for 2 months lol, he looked that unhealthy it was untrue, gh doesn't do that but if the scales move upward he was happy, thats what most people think who haven't used pharm grade gh........all i say is get pharm grade and swallow the £££'s and see how you react and how your suppose to look, its completely different than that china crap.............its either fake,unhealthy chemicals,under-dosed (if your lucky) or something else what they are using but I can assure you its crap but I have no chance in convincing everyone because no one wants to know or believe they have wasted all this money.

Ive spent thousands on pharm grade gh in my early day and nothing out of china comes close or can even stand next to it and ive used every solid source going, you happy using second rate labs to produce some water retaining crap thats your choice but for me nothing less than 100% pure gh is the only way to go.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Riptropin's...

I am on these atm. I am at 5ius ed. noticing all the normal sides. way more vivid dreams, sleepy, and i think a little fat loss. been on since sept 29. Plan on staying on for a year but i think i am going to go with the 10ius eod protocol for a while in a few weeks.

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    All HGH should be 100% pure not just pharm grade, if you are knowing taking something what isnt 100% gh why on earth would you take second rate! doesnt make sense. 4 ius should mean 4 ius not 1iu or fake

Fact is it cost alot of money to produce gh in the right environment and do you think these second rate labs are going to sell you stuff what cost's millions of pounds to produce...nope

Alot of the china gh mimic the exact sides and much of the latest stuff is just water retaining chemicals, I listen to a guy the other day in Manchester he told me he as put on 2 stone since taking gh he's been on it for 2 months lol, he looked that unhealthy it was untrue, gh doesn't do that but if the scales move upward he was happy, thats what most people think who haven't used pharm grade gh........all i say is get pharm grade and swallow the £££'s and see how you react and how your suppose to look, its completely different than that china crap.............its either fake,unhealthy chemicals,under-dosed (if your lucky) or something else what they are using but I can assure you its crap but I have no chance in convincing everyone because no one wants to know or believe they have wasted all this money.

Ive spent thousands on pharm grade gh in my early day and nothing out of china comes close or can even stand next to it and ive used every solid source going, you happy using second rate labs to produce some water retaining crap thats your choice but for me nothing less than 100% pure gh is the only way to go.
    bro you are on the spot when saying about "water retention chemicals"

but you are wrong when you generalize saying all HGH from china has this effect. most guys consider good HGH the one that causes big water retention and hurt in the hands and ligaments. for this purpose the Chinese have put cortisone in the vials to cause this effects and to be able to sell the GH cheaper and cheaper. the real HGH from china, which is much more expensive than the one sold at very discounted prices, is good and works great and has a purity of about 96% which is a pharma grade standard but more and more producers prefer dosing with cortisone. sad but true.

it all starts from the fact that people buy HGH and expect to grow huge and increase their body mass by much. real HGH does nothing like that is a drug with completely different effects (great effects if you ask me) but some people understand from this sport by just growing no matter what. i know in few countries people prefer buying unlabeled generic yellow tops at incredible low prices and have huge water retention than buying real HGH that is not causing so visible and dramatic effects in the first days of use. so if people ask for water retention and very low prices this is what they get.
    Last edited by Sheven; 11-16-2010 at 05:34 AM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    by the way i would be interested to hear any other feedback that anyone has on rips

Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    bro you are on the spot when saying about "water retention chemicals"

but you are wrong when you generalize saying all HGH from china has this effect. most guys consider good HGH the one that causes big water retention and hurt in the hands and ligaments. for this purpose the Chinese have put cortisone in the vials to cause this effects and to be able to sell the GH cheaper and cheaper. the real HGH from china, which is much more expensive than the one sold at very discounted prices, is good and works great and has a purity of about 96% which is a pharma grade standard but more and more producers prefer dosing with cortisone. sad but true.

it all starts from the fact that people buy HGH and expect to grow huge and increase their body mass by much. real HGH does nothing like that is a drug with completely different effects (great effects if you ask me) but some people understand from this sport by just growing no matter what. i know in few countries people prefer buying unlabeled generic yellow tops at incredible low prices and have huge water retention than buying real HGH that is not causing so visible and dramatic effects in the first days of use. so if people ask for water retention and very low prices this is what they get.
    I said much of the latest stuff is just water retaining chemicals like anti diuretic hormone, i didnt say all. The rest is either underdosed,fake or complete crap IMHO anyway. If you think there is 100% pure gh coming out of unlicensed second rate labs from the biggest counterfeit country in the world then that's your opinion, its not mine. All I can say to people who think they are getting quality gh from china is try Pharm grade for 12 months at 6-8ius and you will see what 100% pure gh is suppose to do.

Sheven is offline Banned
    I said much of the latest stuff is just water retaining chemicals like anti diuretic hormone, i didnt say all. The rest is either underdosed,fake or complete crap IMHO anyway. If you think there is 100% pure gh coming out of unlicensed second rate labs from the biggest counterfeit country in the world then that's your opinion, its not mine. All I can say to people who think they are getting quality gh from china is try Pharm grade for 12 months at 6-8ius and you will see what 100% pure gh is suppose to do.
    i have used pharm grade and no chinese gh can compare to it. no doubt. but i have used also high purity gh of chinese provenience that proved very pure at a SDS-Page test and results were really good, i`d say 70% of the pharm grade gh. i agree with you the vast majority of gh from china is completely shit and lately is a health hazard, cortisone is totally destroying someones body.

JYZZA is offline VET
    marcus, sorry that you have had bad experience with GH coming out of China. There are hundreds of people whom use it with good results. Many things are faked these days. But when you get your blood levels tests and your levels are double then I would think its real. Its all about your source. I had a good friend years ago who lived in China and visited Gensci (Jintropin) company. They use Jintropin in local hospitals there. I guess since you say all GH from China is fake then I feel bad for all those people using it for medical reason. Truth is just like with any other compound you will have real and faked or under dosed. So your source comes into play again. Its interesting how my diet will stay the same with no cardio in winter time and my bf% keeps dropping when I add GH. My skin starts looking little different, I remember most of my dreams which are intense, my hair grows faster along with my nails and I just feel all around better.

Why rain on everyones parade. GH has been coming from China for many many years. Many people had their blood work done pointing that China has real GH.

Everyone has their own opinion. I have been around for a very long time and if I felt that all GH is fake the trust me I would post up my opinion. My true opinion is that it depends on your source where he gets it from. American GH is faked too. So again depends where you get your shit from.

Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

^^^ read the whole thread it may just open your eyes

If your happy you carry on taking it, best of luck

JimInAK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JYZZA View Post
    marcus, sorry that you have had bad experience with GH coming out of China. There are hundreds of people whom use it with good results. Many things are faked these days. But when you get your blood levels tests and your levels are double then I would think its real. Its all about your source. I had a good friend years ago who lived in China and visited Gensci (Jintropin) company. They use Jintropin in local hospitals there. I guess since you say all GH from China is fake then I feel bad for all those people using it for medical reason. Truth is just like with any other compound you will have real and faked or under dosed. So your source comes into play again. Its interesting how my diet will stay the same with no cardio in winter time and my bf% keeps dropping when I add GH. My skin starts looking little different, I remember most of my dreams which are intense, my hair grows faster along with my nails and I just feel all around better.

Why rain on everyones parade. GH has been coming from China for many many years. Many people had their blood work done pointing that China has real GH.

Everyone has their own opinion. I have been around for a very long time and if I felt that all GH is fake the trust me I would post up my opinion. My true opinion is that it depends on your source where he gets it from. American GH is faked too. So again depends where you get your shit from.
    I have been taking Chinese HGH for 2+ years. My blood tests come back with an IGF-1 level that is more than double my baseline amount with a relatively small dose... much less than the 6 - 8iu recommendation. Generally, my IGF-1 reading is almost 100ng/ml higher per each 1iu daily dose taken.

I don't think it's realistic or accurate to claim that the only good HGH is American pharm grade. I'm not willing to give up 50% of my annual income on American pharm grade to test others opinions, when my blood tests confirm that my IGF-1 is elevated and the effects I've experienced are positive.

I'll stick with my relatively cheap and proven good Chinese HGH. I've been all but called a liar on this forum, which I find amusing... However, blood tests don't lie.

Hell, even the DEA, whom I rarely if ever agree with has managed to bust Chinese HGH suppliers selling millions of dollars of products. Don't you think they (the defendants) would take some of those millions in profit to demonstrate that they really didn't sell HGH? That's a legal defense I have yet to hear about, and I've just about heard it all. LOL !!!

Thanks JYZZA for your experience. Mine has been quite similar.

Markosterone is offline Member
    I'm on riptropin's as we speak.

gained about 3lbs in about 1-2 weeks from starting. my first time using gh.

I feel a little stiff all over, get good pumps at the gym. I do sleep well, but I always do so...
    I dont have tingeling in my hands or anything. hard to say I feel anything exept the pumps, and stiffness.

dont really know if its good or not. but I do get a little bloated over the day, and next morning im slim again
    I take it in the morning when I wake up, 4ius at once.
    now I'm trying 6iu's EOD. see how that feels.

edit
    mine came like this:
    http://img89.imageshack.us/i/dsc00871x.jpg/
    http://img26.imageshack.us/i/dsc00872qv.jpg/
    http://img715.imageshack.us/i/dsc00873wh.jpg/

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    I think after all is said and done, chineese gh is hit or miss. I tried pharm grade serostim many years ago and was only able to take 1 iu per day due to my wrist pain flaring up to the point I could not lift. It was that strong! I tried ********** later on and was able to take 8ius with only minor wrist pain on occasion. Took blue tops from same source I got hyges from and got nothing whatsover out of them.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ronnie

Would you conclude that the branded GH you used (which is ******* ??) was roughly 8 times as less potent?

Were results from 1 IU of Pharm grade compairable to 8IU of china branded stuff

I would think that some of the branded GH would be 100%

I mean, a good product sells well, much better than an underdosed product

Are we saying that even the well established brands are bunk???

Why would they make a product that is not what it says it is

Sure they can make money by scamming people or even underdosing the GH (8 times under), bu IMO this makes no buisness sence...

If Some company in china could make 100% GH as good as US Pharm Grade for half the price why would they not do this?

The problem is that no one can afford Pharm grade GH, so people will always go to china

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    They can bottle whatever they want and make money for two reasons. One, there is someone new who reads about hgh everyday and do enough reading to get it but not see threads like this.

Two and more importantly; it's a hormone that is slowwwwww to kick in. Six months is the suggested time to see and feel true results. Just the beginning. So now that means a true run is at least a year long. Anyone who has purchased hgh knows that's a good chunk of money.

After six months ifnothing has happened people will suggest to give it more time. Or up the dose. And the results aren't as heavy as an aas cycle where you know your on something.

So IMO it's the actual compound and how it works that allows it to be sold with little regard. It could be fake and someone could get on it and diet accordingly and contribute the slow weight loss to the hgh when it is actually from their increase of cardio and working out.

It makes sense to sell bunk in this situation. No one knows the difference. No one can test it, and it costs nothing compared to actually manufacturing real ugh which is reportedly pricey.

I stopped my hgh a while ago. I'm on a test prop cycle and already have double the results of hgh at a fraction of the cost. Hgh only makes sense if u have a legit pharm grade source and you are in a sport that tests for aas. Even if u are older there is no reason for hgh when u can cruise on a testosterone replacement therapy dose of test just as easily with wayyyy less pinning and a tiny fraction of the cost.

My .02

bubbaboy is offline New Member
    hello, my buddy was e-mailing every company trying to get a direct hook. some guy got back to him and says he worked for the company that makes all the gh in china and distributes to all the others. he sold us alpha-gen no lables. top has the proper sighn. cheap cheap. i got the first kit . started at 2iu the 3iu. my hands are numb alot. i am leaner after 3 weeks. it is cheap enough to run a high dose. i just ordered some igf-1 from the same guy. if i run to mg straight at 50 mcg. i shgould know right. thanks for any info. everything else checks out reconstitutes over 60 seconds.

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    marcus is just a little out of his mind, we keep telling him that we tried good chinese gh and he keep stating his BS, i always say there are bad chinese products, jintropin was bad chinese product, it was faked alot and even the original was just not it, made you gain lots of water without the desired effect, kigtropin on the other hand that few here have used is as good as serostim, im very sorry but if a guy goes from 13% down to 8-9% and add 10 pounds to his frame in that same period of time while making it look twice as big volume wise...that to me says it all!

less than 40 freaking days since gh added KIGTROPIN and its a different physiqe. the water retention subsided week 3, i am telling you here on this board that marcus should be taken off his moderator status, im not going to talk to admin about it since im too busy to worry about anabolic review...but if you want to have any cred as a board you should take the moderator status from this guy.

he has officially showed it due to HIS bad experience with products. i kept saying gh from china is good and bad depending who you get it from, he kept saying its all rubbish, he is wrong, i am right, i am right because every single vet in this community can tell you that im right, including all the SERIOUS BIG SOURCES,

if you think that the sources im talking about will sell fake gh marcus....you are out of your mind, im talking here the biggest sources in the game which you most likley have no idea who they are no matter how long you been a mod on steroid .com

you all do what you want guys, but i assure you if you try 1 kit good china gh, you will see it is pretty much equivalent to american gh.
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-18-2010 at 02:11 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty1 View Post
    marcus is just a little out of his mind, we keep telling him that we tried good chinese gh and he keep stating his BS, i always say there are bad chinese products, jintropin was bad chinese product, it was faked alot and even the original was just not it, made you gain lots of water without the desired effect, kigtropin on the other hand that few here have used is as good as serostim, im very sorry but if a guy goes from 13% down to 8-9% and add 10 pounds to his frame in that same period of time while making it look twice as big volume wise...that to me says it all!

less than 40 freaking days since gh added KIGTROPIN and its a different physiqe. the water retention subsided week 3, i am telling you here on this board that marcus should be taken off his moderator status, im not going to talk to admin about it since im too busy to worry about anabolic review...but if you want to have any cred as a board you should take the moderator status from this guy.

he has officially showed it due to HIS bad experience with products. i kept saying gh from china is good and bad depending who you get it from, he kept saying its all rubbish, he is wrong, i am right, i am right because every single vet in this community can tell you that im right, including all the SERIOUS BIG SOURCES,

if you think that the sources im talking about will sell fake gh marcus....you are out of your mind, im talking here the biggest sources in the game which you most likley have no idea who they are no matter how long you been a mod on steroid .com

you all do what you want guys, but i assure you if you try 1 kit good china gh, you will see it is pretty much equivalent to american gh.
    how the hell can anyone tell from just one kit?! go on, explain? thats just another big hole in your bullshit rantings. i have a ex colleague ( a top personal trainer) who was getting lilly humatrope gh straight from a medical rep (client), he used 4iu's pd for 17mths and only noticed diff at around 3mths in. i for one have had nothing but sterling advice from marcus from day one on this forum, neva gone more than 12hrs without a reply from him on advice ive needed, he's told me when to go for it and talked me down from other ideas ive had. that speaks volumes of knowledge and experience, you on the other hand seem to have not much more than a hidden agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    how the hell can anyone tell from just one kit?! go on, explain? thats just another big hole in your bullshit rantings. i have a ex colleague ( a top personal trainer) who was getting lilly humatrope gh straight from a medical rep (client), he used 4iu's pd for 17mths and only noticed diff at around 3mths in. i for one have had nothing but sterling advice from marcus from day one on this forum, neva gone more than 12hrs without a reply from him on advice ive needed, he's told me when to go for it and talked me down from other ideas ive had. that speaks volumes of knowledge and experience, you on the other hand seem to have not much more than a hidden agenda.
    there is no hidden agenda, if you were a BB which i AM, you would know how legit gh works, you would know the changes with legit gh are on daily basis from the moment its being injected into the blood, you would also know that after 30 days on gh (considering you have test, tren , eq ect in system for quite some time) you will see significant difference in lean muscle mass, you will be leaner and get larger within those 30 days to a very noticable level, and thereafter you will only grow bigger and better and leaner down to the 6-7% level while not losing even a pd. it will actually be the opposite...you will gain weight/size while reducing bf at the same time,

there is no hidden agenda, there is ONLY the truth, i dont like many chinese gh, i didnt like jins, i didnt like many blue tops i thought they were rubbish, but kigs, thanktropin, and the brown tops from back in 2005-2006 are legit gh equivalent to american gh, its the right of EVERYONE to know it, and the right of everyone to use it.

1 kit of hgh, if you know your BB will tell you very fast that you are dealing with legit gh, you will know it because you will see changes mainly in how your body gets leaner and the skin become paper thin while muscle pushes out, you will see it within 30 days clearly, and therefor will order more, like thousands of BBS around the world do,

remember, i did not say every china gh is legit, i said few are, i didnt say china is the center for hgh magic, i said china has a number of LABS and yes they are LABS that produce legit gh. every vet in the game can tell you that, every vet in the game will not care to tell you that because for them you are just another newbe with 10k posts who is 20 something and decided he is a BB 3 years ago,

listen bud, you can tell from the way i write i wasnt born yesterday in this game, i been around forever, i know what im talking about because while 75% of you were getting into highschool i was already deep in the aas and related hormones world, hands on, years over years of hands on and 24/7 being a BB.

ask around alittle, not about mighty1, mighty1 is just a name, ask around from guys who actually make their living off BB, they will confirm every single word i say, reason they wont be here is because they couldnt care less if you are helped or not, they want more for themselves, more kigs for them means they go big and you stay in lala land

this is really really stupid of me to even come here argue that, i should just let you play around with your own shit, i actually thought to myself...why not i been on that anabolicreview boards for many years, i can give those up and coming BBS some help, i forgot who im dealing with here and what era you belong to,

forget what i said listen to marcus...
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-18-2010 at 07:38 PM.

there is no hidden agenda, if you were a BB which i AM, you would know how legit gh works, you would know the changes with legit gh are on daily basis from the moment its being injected into the blood, you would also know that after 30 days on gh (considering you have test, tren , eq ect in system for quite some time) you will see significant difference in lean muscle mass, you will be leaner and get larger within those 30 days to a very noticable level, and thereafter you will only grow bigger and better and leaner down to the 6-7% level while not losing even a pd. it will actually be the opposite...you will gain weight/size while reducing bf at the same time,

there is no hidden agenda, there is ONLY the truth, i dont like many chinese gh, i didnt like jins, i didnt like many blue tops i thought they were rubbish, but kigs, thanktropin, and the brown tops from back in 2005-2006 are legit gh equivalent to american gh, its the right of EVERYONE to know it, and the right of everyone to use it.

1 kit of hgh, if you know your BB will tell you very fast that you are dealing with legit gh, you will know it because you will see changes mainly in how your body gets leaner and the skin become paper thin while muscle pushes out, you will see it within 30 days clearly, and therefor will order more, like thousands of BBS around the world do,

remember, i did not say every china gh is legit, i said few are, i didnt say china is the center for hgh magic, i said china has a number of LABS and yes they are LABS that produce legit gh. every vet in the game can tell you that, every vet in the game will not care to tell you that because for them you are just another newbe with 10k posts who is 20 something and decided he is a BB 3 years ago,

listen bud, you can tell from the way i write i wasnt born yesterday in this game, i been around forever, i know what im talking about because while 75% of you were getting into highschool i was already deep in the aas and related hormones world, hands on, years over years of hands on and 24/7 being a BB.

ask around alittle, not about mighty1, mighty1 is just a name, ask around from guys who actually make their living off BB, they will confirm every single word i say, reason they wont be here is because they couldnt care less if you are helped or not, they want more for themselves, more kigs for them means they go big and you stay in lala land

this is really really stupid of me to even come here argue that, i should just let you play around with your own shit, i actually thought to myself...why not i been on that anabolicreview boards for many years, i can give those up and coming BBS some help, i forgot who im dealing with here and what era you belong to,

Just out of curiosity, what are your stats?

Mighty1, Your full of shit and talk total bollocks. You got banned from OLM for bullshitting and sprouting your stupid lies, do you really think our members are going to listen to such bull. You have no idea what your talking about or doing.

If your so happy with china gh stay with it but stop trying to push it all over this board, state your opinion but for god sake stop trying to promote this crap all the time, everyone can see through you.

Your known for your bullshit, you got banned for your bullshit, so stop your bullshitting around here you lying fool.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

what kind of conceited asshole are you? seriousily fvck off and get a life you cretin, i only hope no one is stupid enough to be scammed by you. why isnt this TWAT banned? its so obvious

no marcus, you lie yet once again, i was banned at OLM because one specific DRUNK CORRUPT MOD decided i was not tellin the truth about being a PRO based on ip reading : ) thinking i would be dumb enough to have my real name on ip...thinking he knows the ppl behind ips...and wanted pics of me, THAT IS THE REASON, i have the highest reputation among all board members along the years since 1997, you again fail at proving your point.
    BTW, i was already asked couple times to get back on that board and REFUSED. that board is dead for me because it was corrupt, anabolicreview on the other hand, was not known for corruption, until i heard your BS, then again as i said before and this goes to the next post under yours, do what you want, i never once tried to push china gh, i just stated MY EXPERIENCE.

you are now risking this board from going same way OLM went, notice what happened when i left OLM, it started ....falling apart, few mods and vets left after me, in more than one way and more than one reason, the only reason it holds is because nordic wants it to and i like nordic so im fine with it, thats why i keep my mouth shut because i respect him. i could easily get back there by talking to nordic, i wont do it, i dont need that board, have plenty of others.

get your facts straight genious.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    can't we just bury the hatchet with all this bickering and just agree that one needs to be extremely cautious when purchasing HGH, and should probably get it tested prior to use?

I read through the first few pages of this thread and was unsuccessful at finding anyone who was able to offer a lab that is willing to test? If anyone has this info please PM me as i have a friend who gets his from China and he wants to get it tested..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    ronnie

would you conclude that the branded gh you used (which is ******* ??) was roughly 8 times as less potent?not the ********** i tried but yes for the blue tops (big difference between those two brands but that does not apply to all sources of blue tops i suppose)were results from 1 iu of pharm grade compairable to 8iu of china branded stuff no, i would say the serostim (pharm grade) was almost twice as potent as the hyges and 8 times more potent than the blues. Something in that ball park is what i experienced but I cannot say for certain that the serostim was a lot better than the legit hyges looking back on things. It could be psychological but my wrist did hurt a lot more on phram grade
    i would think that some of the branded gh would be 100% if that be the case, and it very well could be, then someone is sure making a ton of money selling gh!i mean, a good product sells well, much better than an underdosed product true
    are we saying that even the well established brands are bunk???the hyges i used were good so i am of the opinion that all chineese gh is not rubbish but like marcus stated, there's certainly appears to be plenty of rubbish gh coming out of china. I know the blue tops were a joke!
    why would they make a product that is not what it says it is i think the scammers have figured out a way to do it but think about this for a moment- most of the legit powder that's being used to make ug steroids these days comes from china and we know some of it is very high quaility so i am led to believe some of the gh from china is also high quality. Not that i am going against what marcus says because i value his opinion dearly. I'm just speaking my mind on what i have seen and heard. It's hard to put it all into perspective but some of the stuff coming from china is good. I think we have to give them that credit but there is bad coming from there as well.sure they can make money by scamming people or even underdosing the gh (8 times under), bu imo this makes no buisness sence...no it doesn't but it does happen because it happened to me with blue tops but who knows if they even came from china!?if some company in china could make 100% gh as good as us pharm grade for half the price why would they not do this? i agree!the problem is that no one can afford pharm grade gh, so people will always go to china that appears to be the case with many things as china pretty much owns the u.s., etc these days.
    above in bold

Blog Entries
    no marcus, you lie yet once again, i was banned at OLM because one specific DRUNK CORRUPT MOD decided i was not tellin the truth about being a PRO based on ip reading : ) thinking i would be dumb enough to have my real name on ip...thinking he knows the ppl behind ips...and wanted pics of me, THAT IS THE REASON, i have the highest reputation among all board members along the years since 1997, you again fail at proving your point.
    BTW, i was already asked couple times to get back on that board and REFUSED. that board is dead for me because it was corrupt, anabolicreview on the other hand, was not known for corruption, until i heard your BS, then again as i said before and this goes to the next post under yours, do what you want, i never once tried to push china gh, i just stated MY EXPERIENCE.

you are now risking this board from going same way OLM went, notice what happened when i left OLM, it started ....falling apart, few mods and vets left after me, in more than one way and more than one reason, the only reason it holds is because nordic wants it to and i like nordic so im fine with it, thats why i keep my mouth shut because i respect him. i could easily get back there by talking to nordic, i wont do it, i dont need that board, have plenty of others.

Easy now! The marcus I know isn't going to lie. If the stories have been misconscrewed then that's one thing but a liar he is not. It's best you pm him and keep this bickering off the open board IMO. He's a very sensible guy and will listen to you. Keep in mind you can't get on this board and disrepect the mods. If you disagree please do it nicely. And that goes for all board members.

Not only your a liar now you think this board will go down hill if you leave, are you for real?

Your a first class bullshitter, everyone can see through you and everyone can see your agenda,

You post in nearly every thread about gh pushing that not all Chinese gh is crap, then you say all you need is good source and then in your next sentence you state some remarkable result and you have the best source going, your a con man and full of shit lol.

You a pro, have you seen some of your advice? ive got more muscle in my ear than you! your just playing "kepyboard wanna be Pro"

members be aware of this clown.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above in bold
    Thanks for your responces Ronnie

I can see why generic blue tops would be complete rubbish,, if u make a good product you want ur name on it, who wants there brand name related to sh1t gear...

My opinion would be that 'Brands' that have been around for a while are producing good GH...

Note the word 'Brand' and not 'source'

If Brand 'A' from china is begining to get good reviews from users across the world the next thing to happen will be 'sources' counterfiting and selling there generic Blue top sh1t as brand 'A' GH

Your completely full of shit.

You were asked to validate your claims, you didnt and then were booted.

If/when you get banned from here, I dont think the staff will be falling apart here.

Your delusional on a lot of levels.

Who and where can I find someone respected in this community that can verify your a "pro" if you refuse to do so. Who are these members that have been around as long as you have that can vouch for you? Where and who?

@ ronnie

i lost all respect i had for him because he talks out of his ass, i dont pm ppl they pm me if they want me to talk to them and even then they need to BE HONEST AND NOT LIE, you need to understand i dont need this board, im not active on it and my sources are not some come and go internet wanna bees, they are solid, they dont need the boards, they do you a favor they are on your boards, the ones who really count, i have nothing against the members i try to help them by stating how it really is in the real world of BB, this board start looking more and more like the twin roided sister of MD boards, that the last thing anabolicreview wanted be sure of that, what i did is not called brain wash its called OPINION what he is doing on regular basis with china gh is called brain wash, now i hope this marcus is not the spanish marcus that claim to be on no gh on other boards, because if he is then he will have a problem in the long run. lets hope not.
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-19-2010 at 11:32 AM.

and to swifto,
    your obsession with me is the real sickness here, i know the kiss ass to mods fashion, but in reality if you think anything i say is doubtful then you will never see pro stage, you will sit here online, keep playing around with your 220 10% till the end of days, like many others do on md on here ect

im done trying to understand this stupidity, you like it when whats his face, phil hernon sell you seo and give you his misleading diet and drug advices, alright live with it, but dont ask yourself in few years how come you dont look like him in his prime , or maybe ....just maybe youll come up with the nonsense of "genetics" like the losers on MD do,

this is a joke, this all bodybuilders wanna be on internet that think they know what we do, you dont, and i still wont put a pic because your sorry ass wont come to bail me out when something goes wrong, and everything goes wrong with BBS, everything you can imagine.

so have a nice day and nice life and think im con while in reality im the one who's telling the truth.

The facts are keyboard warrior (mighty1)

You got banned from OLM for lying, giving bad advice and bullshitting

Your fantasy world what your in doesn't wash here, everyone can see through you,

You try and claim you have the best source for Chinese gh yet your source is a scammer and con man, your agenda here as been exposed,

You talk utter rubbish, you give bad advice and IMHO your some kid sat there packing around 150lbs trying to scam people into buying fake gh from you and your source,

Your a bull shitter and con man and no one here believes a word you say.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Tried Somagena lastly and I would say it is similar to Jintropin and **********.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Thanks for your responces Ronnie

I can see why generic blue tops would be complete rubbish,, if u make a good product you want ur name on it, who wants there brand name related to sh1t gear...

My opinion would be that 'Brands' that have been around for a while are producing good GH...

Note the word 'Brand' and not 'source'

If Brand 'A' from china is begining to get good reviews from users across the world the next thing to happen will be 'sources' counterfiting and selling there generic Blue top sh1t as brand 'A' GH
    Yes, I believe you just have to make sure you are not geting a counterfeited brand name. For example; the hyges I used were good but there are fake hyges as well. People talk about the pinwheel versions of hyges being fake. And having a reliable source will help.

Bigali is offline New Member

BW test results back.....

New to this thread only took me 4 days to read the whole thing....So had BW done on 12/21/10 for HGH serum levels...and this is what I did...
    Fast 12 hours
    Injected 10ius **'s yellow caps with labels SQ 50mins before test.
    So my HGH serum levels were 5.6 the range was 0-6....so this only tells me I'm at the high end of there scale but not crazy over and not low so I'm still up in the air...with the HGH I have....so I guess I need to do a control test and then also test using tev tropin.

Thread Information