Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,360 of 2146
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you think any of the problems are simply caused by poor manufacture? IE They are actually trying to produce good HGH but due to the complexity of the process the stuff is of poor quality? Could this explain some of the problems of adverse sides etc. as well as possibly the high lab results, say they know the shyte came out bad so instead of dumping it ( like a real pharma would ) they simply double up on the amount or blend some good with some bad?

My knowlege of the manufacture is way to weak to know if bad folds etc. in the process can cause these sorts of problems I just thought I would ask as this would help to explain why you have good/bad and so-so results coming from the same supplier/brand.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Do you think any of the problems are simply caused by poor manufacture? IE They are actually trying to produce good HGH but due to the complexity of the process the stuff is of poor quality? Could this explain some of the problems of adverse sides etc. as well as possibly the high lab results, say they know the shyte came out bad so instead of dumping it ( like a real pharma would ) they simply double up on the amount or blend some good with some bad?

My knowlege of the manufacture is way to weak to know if bad folds etc. in the process can cause these sorts of problems I just thought I would ask as this would help to explain why you have good/bad and so-so results coming from the same supplier/brand.
    No I don't, I think they are trying to produce something what cost's nothing to make and sell it to the underground market and completely rip us all off..

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well it was a thought...

Thanks for the quick reply.

FFM

Nincompoop is offline New Member
    Hey everyone
    This is my first post so bear with me ( if i have written some stuff to do with sources im not meant to i will change it as soon as someone says to)
    So Swim ordered some jintropin branded hgh online from a place suggested by gensci-china. It came in the same packaging as an earlier posting on this forum ChuckEisenmench. As in same russian writing and from the Ukraine.
    From reading this forum im beginning to think I should just chuck it out but before I do a couple of questions regarding the level of corruption involved with jintropin. Does legitimate jintropin still exist at all? ( is the main gensci-china.com website actually the real manufacturers website or do they not even have a publicly listed website)
    If so therefore are all the suppliers listed on their website and the resellers those suppliers then suggest all fake as well?
    Any help is greatly appreciated
    Here are some pictures
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0299.JPG 
Views:	285 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	127680Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0301.JPG 
Views:	328 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	127681Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0302.JPG 
Views:	315 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	127682

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Yes real jins do exist. No that is not their website. And gen-sci will not refer you to a re-sellers. Gen-sci got in trouble about 6 years ago for similar acts. That is why they can only sell to a few select countries now. They are not going to risk their company and do it that openly again.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

lucky i didnt go straight up and buy a big amount...
    Last edited by Nincompoop; 10-15-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Its against the rules to talk about sources or sites to buy from.
    I have used jins before they got in trouble. Yes there are still legit jins out there. But they are very hard to get. I would never risk my money on those odds

Nincompoop

You got product from Jintropin distributer . They nor Gen-sci will sell direct to you, however I have gotten PM's from others who have the same stuff from several other websites. The packageing is the same from all the various websites that we ordered from. I checked your serial # and it came back made for export to Eukraine which is a country that Jin sells to. The vials have the same numbers and logos as the box. You can look till you are blue in the face and you will not find a more genuine website for Jintropin. If it is not their website I would appreciate a PM telling me where the F*** it is! One guy contacted *** and they said they do not sell to individuals. However when asked about a certain website they said it is available through them. Gen_sci does not sell nor is a source!! There is no way to order from that site. By the way the product he did receive is the same as his and others and mine and yours. Gee do you think that someone can actually buy and resell Jintropin from a foreign country? Jin has 75% of the Chinese market. They sell to several countries as stated on the Gensc-china under international business tab.

ChuckEisenmench
    Last edited by ChuckEisenmench; 10-13-2012 at 05:59 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench
    Nincompoop

ChuckEisenmench
    where did you get the figure for the marketshare, i have done extensive research and never came across an offical figure but my understanding ia that anki market leader, i have never even seen anything to confirm they are licensed to sell domestically since their licensed was revoked in 07

i know they were given license in last 12-18 months to manufacturer and export to selected countries but nothing from a credible source to confirm a license for domestic trading

can you post links for this info because i need to confirm if it is the case then wherever you found this could have other info that you see no relevance but myself or others deem relevant and clear it all up once and for all

so the links please and thankyou

Gensci,Europharm

Edited by *admin*

^^^ please edit your post you can list "distributors"
    eukraine isnt a country. Its Ukraine.
    GH isnt OTC anyplace that jins sell to. So you need a script here just like there. How easy is it to get pharm grade gh here?
    You cant find a site that is more real? Ok but the one you post isnt real. So is it 50? 95% real? Its not a legit site.

And chuck no offense but you been here since july and have 55 post. And your upset that nobody will PM you a source. You dont even have enough post by the rules for a source check.

And i agree with Dan about Ansonome and gen-sci regarding licensing and market share.

DanB is offline Banned
    yeah and still waiting on the links to where he apperantly saw these figures

he conviently avoided my questions so yet again with this guy i have to call bullshit on his claims

good to have ya back gix

i cannot.see anybody giving him the info he is looking for when yet again he makes wild claims with nothing to back them up when asked to

and if his igf test is the best way to test for bio available hgh but then how does he know it isnt just igf with a hgh label? i would love if this could be explained to me by him with all his wisdon on the subject

mabey if he stopped trying to convince us (people with legit hgh) that he is correct and all of us are actually wrong
    Last edited by DanB; 10-14-2012 at 02:04 PM.

post removed
    Last edited by Nincompoop; 10-15-2012 at 07:50 PM.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Ok so after doing more research on this subject I discover that excessive water retention can in fact cause CTS, so this then makes me think that it will be all to easy for China to produce a drug which you inject to give you all the sides associated with HGH when in fact it is rubbish.

Conclusion

In order to be sure that what you are injecting is real HGH you need to get it tested in a lab.
    I have never taken hgh but I can certify what XL is stating regarding CTS. I always get CTS when on cycle , don't have it when I'm off cycle and I've always put that down to water retention. (Yep, a few months old that quote, I know, I know)!!
    Last edited by ROBOCOP; 10-15-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nincompoop
    So you can list distributors and production labs .... both fake you guys think.... but show us the real gensci website or do they not have a website at all?
    No you can not. That's why i told him to edit his post. Edit yours to.

Go to any Mexican Pharmacy and get drugs.
    Thailand also.
    Ukraine too.

ALSO- gh bood serum levels elevated. IGF-1 levels elevated- I guess they put them both in there.
    Last edited by ChuckEisenmench; 10-15-2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: forgot

^^^ edit your post. We dont list websites, sources, distributors. So edit your posts i've already asked once.

World reality and HGH

Donald Trump just sold a condo to a Chinaman for 53,000,000. They have money. Millions to invest in pharmacuticals. Supply and demand. Brand name = legit, OK. When Jintropin had their licsence revoked another 125 co's were checked. All they did was start another co.

LINKS to what? Can't give you websites, another conundrum!

Produced domestically, where China?

Yes it is hypothetical to suggest that HGH is made without a brand name.

China being as corrupt as you say can be also corrupt in manufacturing HGH under a corrupt Govt. with little oversight. They refuse to cooperate with the USA and say it is our problem to enforce our drug laws about imports.

I am just not convinced that HGH is not being produced (Jintropin) Prove me wrong!

You are breaking several laws by injecting HGH without a medical reason.

I'm impressed you have the knowledge about the state of the world and drugs.

I fixed up the posts guys, sorry for posting the links just trying to find the real gensci china website if there is one.

Ugg. Your right. Your months of research you know more then everyone else that have better connects and doing it longer.

Keep using yours and I'll stick with mine. I don't need to convince you.

That's the board rules about sites.

Sure. Brand name equals legit? Sure nobody makes knock offs of brand name anything.

But im sure your getting real gh from eukraine. Can you show me on a map where that is.

Gee your lab tests must be good. Yeh you have CONNECTS. You have been doing it longer and circumventing laws yet are unable to find a source. That's a shame. Try the internet. Maybe there is somewhere in this wide world where someone might be able to steer you in the right direction. Even on this forum which have rules guarding all the secrets. Has anyone on here actually gone through the ultra sophisticated complicated scientific process of checking HGH for fakes? NO. The process of setting up all the convaluted counterfeit websites, faux chemical products that mimic the real thing(BW, etc.), production plants, fake vials, labels, boxes, mailing addresses, fake anticounterfeiting, shipping, storing, 191aa that is defective by one atom which turns the wrong way, not to mention that going that far costs as much as producing the real thing in as much as the same equipment and methods are used. BW is invaledated by peptides (which are also hard to make), IGF-1 in place of HGH to fool the BW. No one has their stuff sent to a lab. Even brand names are suspect as are sources. This never ending paranoia hardly seems worth the effort. You don't need to convince me, you need to accept the fact that Jintropin is being sent here. I will send you a vial and you send it to the lab! All the never ending scepticism about HGH is annoying. Since tons of drugs come here daily, I can believe that an intelligent group of people can smuggle HGH (REAL) here and still make a profit without making fakes. Not that some are not crooks. Research is only part of it, experience and common sense plays a big part. This forum is valuable and keeps a lot of people from making mistakes.
    I resent the attitude of "vets" thinking that only they can possibly succeed. I'm no hillbilly. Stick to your stuff. I'll go my way.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench View Post
    Links

Thailand also.
    Ukraine too.

ALSO- gh bood serum levels elevated. IGF-1 levels elevated- I guess they put them both in there.
    You should post up your blood work results.

Gee your lab tests must be good. Yeh you have CONNECTS. You have been doing it longer and circumventing laws yet are unable to find a source. That's a shame. Try the internet. Maybe there is somewhere in this wide world where someone might be able to steer you in the right direction. Even on this forum which have rules guarding all the secrets. Has anyone on here actually gone through the ultra sophisticated complicated scientific process of checking HGH for fakes? NO. The process of setting up all the convaluted counterfeit websites, faux chemical products that mimic the real thing(BW, etc.), production plants, fake vials, labels, boxes, mailing addresses, fake anticounterfeiting, shipping, storing, 191aa that is defective by one atom which turns the wrong way, not to mention that going that far costs as much as producing the real thing in as much as the same equipment and methods are used. BW is invaledated by peptides (which are also hard to make), IGF-1 in place of HGH to fool the BW. No one has their stuff sent to a lab. Even brand names are suspect as are sources. This never ending paranoia hardly seems worth the effort. You don't need to convince me, you need to accept the fact that Jintropin is being sent here. I will send you a vial and you send it to the lab! All the never ending scepticism about HGH is annoying. Since tons of drugs come here daily, I can believe that an intelligent group of people can smuggle HGH (REAL) here and still make a profit without making fakes. Not that some are not crooks. Research is only part of it, experience and common sense plays a big part. This forum is valuable and keeps a lot of people from making mistakes.
    I resent the attitude of "vets" thinking that only they can possibly succeed. I'm no hillbilly. Stick to your stuff. I'll go my way.
    Chuck your post makes no sense. Circumventing the law? and how are you getting yours? I have a source for a my gh and im very happy with them.
    I've never said there was no real jin gh. So i dont get why your so upset. The chances of getting real ones is small. Thats just a fact. So do i feel good recommending a member to buy jins. No i dont. And yes i can get them from Mexico or Ukraine. But i choose not to gamble that much with my cash or recommend someone else does either.
    The process of counterfeiting stuff is not hard to do. There may be some start up cost to it. But once its done the expense is almost nothing. So its a huge money maker.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench
    Links

Thailand also.
    Ukraine too.

so basically you using the info from a scammer or fake website to back your arguement?

do you actually believe this and thought you were being clever or are you simple a little thick?

post a prionout of these rezults

do you work or rep for jintropin or anybody who is related to them
    Last edited by DanB; 10-16-2012 at 07:22 AM.

FAKE! So how do I get results? Get real. Gensci site is authentic! Give me a reason that you are convinced all online websites ONLY sell fakes. The whole world is waiting for your answer. ONLY you know where Jintropin is sold. I have not gotten any proof from you that this is the case. LINKS please. Ansomone is doubtful with their brand name. China is a large country. It has 100's of co's that are able to make HGH. Scammers? When you get lab results to verify this I will listen. Get BW send vial to some unnamed lab and then maybe you have some creditability! Who do you represent? Send results of tests. I am happy with Jintropin. I am just saying that you and others here are predudiced without cause. I searced the internet for Jintropin and found that an inexpensive alternitive is available to bodybuilders. Go to your source and pay the price. Guess you do not know that the production of HGH is an easily copyed method. Since 1997 it has been a simple process. Jintropin produces more HGH than any co. The Chinese are a sophisicated scienticic country. All HGH users are circumventing the law. My arms are 20.5 inches. Chest 49.5 Vascularity massive. I weigh 235 #'s. 34" waist. What doesn't make sense is when there is a co that makes 75% of HGH in China ( FACT) that they would need to produce fake HGH. The fact is that an "expert" in supplements or steriods or HGH would out of hand deny the access to real HGH through other sources than a pharmacy. I get my supply through customs without any problem so far. UKRAINE(not eukraine). The results are evident by my body composition. GET IT! You should post YOUR lab results! If you do not beleive that illegal substances can be shipped from other countries then you are gullible. I get steriods(illegal) via internet all the time. Jintropin does not have to make a fake product. The expense you quote for counterfeit HGH is not worth the effort when a reliable source known to everyone costs the same. I'd recomend it in place of USA FDA approved expensive HGH any day.
    Your post is only a feeble effort to enhance your position on the forum.

You are like everyone else who wants bonified drugs. Stick with what you are doing. It takes forever to get any secret squirrel stuff.

Who do you think you R?

A genuis? Worldwide drug expert? Yes Jintropin is a real HGH!!!!!!

I guess because I disagree with you I'm stupid.

Well I am not impressed with your knowledge!

Take your HGH to a LAB and prove it is real!

No, you haven't done it because you are convinced you know it all.

I am getting real Jintropin.

FAKE! So how do I get results? Get real. Gensci site is authentic! Give me a reason that you are convinced all online websites ONLY sell fakes.
    Do you really think that GeneSci, due to selling via the internet and to US, would lose their license to produce GH, have millions of dollars seized from their bank acct's, and lose an unimagineable amount of tens or hundreds of millions of dollars of future earnings and then do the exact same thing all over again that cost them such a ridiculous amount of money? The chinese are sophisticated and extremely intelligent according to you, right?

China is a large country. It has 100's of co's that are able to make HGH.
    Really? Then why don't you get your GH from those companies, it's much easier to come by and a fraction of the cost.

I searced the internet for Jintropin and found that an inexpensive alternitive is available to bodybuilders.
    But it's not real Jintropin or real GH. They're not stupid enough to sell their legitimate product via the internet so people like you can go around posting the website where it's being sold all over steroid forums for the whole world and law enforcement to see.

Guess you do not know that the production of HGH is an easily copyed method. Since 1997 it has been a simple process.
    You couldn't be more wrong, it's an extremely complicated process that requires equipment that costs in to 8 figures.

Jintropin produces more HGH than any co.
    Not only is that not true but it's a ridiculous statement that you can't back up.
    The Chinese are a sophisicated scienticic country.
    More like an extremely intelligent country that has a level of greed even beyond our own who's learned every trick imagineable to rip us off and scam us. This is a country who poisons it's own people, I can't believe you're even serious about this.

My arms are 20.5 inches. Chest 49.5 Vascularity massive. I weigh 235 #'s. 34" waist.
    Did I miss where someone asked you your stats lol? I used to get yellow tops from a guy who has his pro card that dwarfs you. His size and his stats didn't make his ridiculous statement that his yellow tops were real GH any more credible when my BW showed it was completely bunk and if I'd continued taking them it'd probably killed me or caused serious health problems. You've been asked 2 questions that you still haven't answered. Are you a rep for jintropin and to post up your blood work results. For some reason you won't respond to either.

What doesn't make sense is when there is a co that makes 75% of HGH in China ( FACT)
    Not true and there's no way you can back up that statement.

The results are evident by my body composition. GET IT!
    LOL. You've been asked multiple times to post your blood work results and won't, but your body composition proves your gh is real lmfao.

I'd recomend it in place of USA FDA approved expensive HGH any day.
    You're a fool and I've wasted too much of my time with you already, I'm done. If you're happy with them then carry on but quit spouting off your ridiculous untrue statements trying to convince this board and the thousands of people who aren't members here but read this forum that your websites have real jins when you obviously have ulterior motives.

Yes JIntropin invented the method of production of HGH and had the patent. (FACT)
    Yes Jintropin is the largest manufacturer of HGH in CHINA(FACT)
    No there is no lab confirmation that Jintropin is fake(FACT)
    Jintropin is shipped out of China via Europharm(FACT)
    Ukraine, Russian Federation, Mexico are recipiants of Europharm (FACT)
    Gensci has an accessiable website, not a source (FACT)
    Mexico sells cocaine (FACT)
    Jintropin does NOT sell via internet direct(FACT)
    Production of HGH is a documented process and methods of confirmation of valid product are widely known. (FACT)
    The making of HGH is not limited to a few(FACT)
    Jintropin is still a giant co.(FACT)
    Jintropin sells to other countries (FACT)
    Vets on this forum have all the facts (UNTRUE)

DanB is offline Banned
    you forgot the to give us lab printouts and answer if you are in any way connected to the sales or potential customer of jins or any hgh

ill let sarge break down the rest of your "facts"

now please stop avoiding my above questions you have done several times already

also any offical figures to show that jins are largest distributor? still waiting for this

I will, to dispell once and for all to all concerned the BW you want so bad. I will continue using 4iu daily and get a gh serum test and IGF-1 test again. What do you think the results should be before I do it? Yes I want an answer now, before. Then you can not say the levels are caused by some mysterious compound that the Chinese use to confound the BW. If I do not get an answer why waste my time and money? You all know so much and are so astute about lab tests that I want no excuses for an elevated reading on the BW. If I fail the test , then I must eat crow.

DanB is offline Banned
    where is the printout of your previous claimed results and also didnt answer question if source or rep and still havnt shown legit sources for all the claimed fiqures to prove your claims

you continue to change the suject and avoid every question, if there is an ounce of truth to nearly everything you say (which i highly doubt) then why continue to avoid and fail to cite the sources for the claims you make?

Why would you need to get another test done when you've said several times that you just got tested and your gh serum and igf-1 levels showed your gh is legit? Just post the results of the test you supposedly just had done.

And if your bw results showed your jins are real gh then you obviously already know where your levels should be.

FAKE! So how do I get results? Get real. Gensci site is authentic! Give me a reason that you are convinced all online websites ONLY sell fakes. The whole world is waiting for your answer. ONLY you know where Jintropin is sold. I have not gotten any proof from you that this is the case. LINKS please. Ansomone is doubtful with their brand name. China is a large country. It has 100's of co's that are able to make HGH. Scammers? When you get lab results to verify this I will listen. Get BW send vial to some unnamed lab and then maybe you have some creditability! Who do you represent? Send results of tests. I am happy with Jintropin. I am just saying that you and others here are predudiced without cause. I searced the internet for Jintropin and found that an inexpensive alternitive is available to bodybuilders. Go to your source and pay the price. Guess you do not know that the production of HGH is an easily copyed method. Since 1997 it has been a simple process. Jintropin produces more HGH than any co. The Chinese are a sophisicated scienticic country. All HGH users are circumventing the law. My arms are 20.5 inches. Chest 49.5 Vascularity massive. I weigh 235 #'s. 34" waist. What doesn't make sense is when there is a co that makes 75% of HGH in China ( FACT) that they would need to produce fake HGH. The fact is that an "expert" in supplements or steriods or HGH would out of hand deny the access to real HGH through other sources than a pharmacy. I get my supply through customs without any problem so far. UKRAINE(not eukraine). The results are evident by my body composition. GET IT! You should post YOUR lab results! If you do not beleive that illegal substances can be shipped from other countries then you are gullible. I get steriods(illegal) via internet all the time. Jintropin does not have to make a fake product. The expense you quote for counterfeit HGH is not worth the effort when a reliable source known to everyone costs the same. I'd recomend it in place of USA FDA approved expensive HGH any day.
    Your post is only a feeble effort to enhance your position on the forum.
    Can you read? I never said there is no real jins. They are just highly faked so i wouldnt recommend someone buying them.
    Again you want to make accusations with no clue. I dont buy my gh at a pharmacy. It comes originally from a pharmacy in the US. So why would i order online deal with customs when i get 126iu of Serostim locally cheaper then you get 100iu of jins for?
    Yes i know drugs can be bought online from different countries. I've probably been doing it alot longer then you. Before you could just google for a source.

And Sgt. already addressed the other things wrong with your post.

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^

and im still waiting for my questions to be answered by him

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    ^^^^^^

and im still waiting for my questions to be answered by him

not too get in this argument you guys got going lol. But i have a question what makes anyone think a serum level test is a good legit way too know if your on hgh cause couldnt they just put igf or something else to raise your levels . I am only asking cause i see on other boards they swear by it and i am not a believer i will never run generics again not worth the health risk for me

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    not too get in this argument you guys got going lol. But i have a question what makes anyone think a serum level test is a good legit way too know if your on hgh cause couldnt they just put igf or something else to raise your levels . I am only asking cause i see on other boards they swear by it and i am not a believer i will never run generics again not worth the health risk for me
    The Chinese put many different chemicals with their HGH to create flase readings on blood tests, also the test are a mine field and you can have different results depending on when the blood was drawn, how long it was stored and how long before the blood gets tested plus many other variables.

There is enough experience, knowledge and feedback from many different bodybuilders in this thread to come to the assumption that any hgh from China is not worth it. Even the Pharm grade labs are firing out fakes to the black market so if you want to risk getting these dangerous chemicals or total bunk hgh carry on buying but for me I wont be buying again, not after ive had it confirmed from even the pharm grade companies they are selling bunk hgh.

If your happy with your hgh carry on, your choice!

Convincing argument Marcus 100% won't buy from china unless things change and they can be trusted, but still no one has posted the legitimate website of gensci which you should be allowed to do as they do not themselves sell to individuals and are just the producer of the somatropin.

Sheven is offline Banned
    things to change in what? they will not change for the better because its a money stake not anything else. there is good HGH in china, no doubt about that, but low chance to find it on the advertising boards or at people that throw on the internet lists and expect your order.

bl3diot is offline New Member
    Hello everyone,
    brand spanking new on this forum love all the info on hgh fakes and hgh in general, so far just finished reading the 34th page. Jumping on the hgh wagon I heard great things about hgh and the wonders it does (if real) and I purchased mine mainly to lose BF around my waist area. I got my jintropin through my friend's guy and I'm very discouraged/sad after reading all of the stuff that's coming out of China. I ordered 3 kits from this guy and the packaging feels actually nice and little sturdy (for a paper packaging) and the vials inside seem in place tight; takes little force with my finger to pull them out. There is even a manual/instruction list.
    Now with all that said I'm very interested in acquiring pharmagrade hgh. I have one friend who works in the industry and I might be able to get what i need from this person. My question however is does pharma hgh come in vials as well? or it comes in syringes filled with hgh ready to go? or go through a doctor? and if I do do I have to visit each time to get the 2/ius from my doc? (assuming I complete all doctor requirements)

Any comments are welcome.

P.S. Love all the information on this site. can't get enough. Keep it up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese HGH concerns-4.jpg   Chinese HGH concerns-photo.jpg   Chinese HGH concerns-photo-3-.jpg   Chinese HGH concerns-photo-2-.jpg   Chinese HGH concerns-photo-1-.jpg  

Chinese HGH concerns-7.jpg   Chinese HGH concerns-6.jpg   Chinese HGH concerns-3.jpg  

Thread Information