Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Free Diet advice by Narkissos & Novastepp: Intro to Performance Nutrition 101

standardIssue is offline New Member
    question guys..

due to a recent shift in my work schedule, i am forced to do all of my workouts in the early mornings (5 am)..

diet wise, what should i do for my Pre workout meal, post workout meal..and Breakfast?

like should I try and workout on an empty stomach and then combine a post workout shake with my first meal of the day?

or should I eat a small meal @ like 430 am...(egg whites and oats)...then a workout shake afterwards?

its a monkey wrench that im having trouble figuring out whats best for my body and gains..

thanks

mousetraps is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    btw... re: 2614kcals daily average.

I hope you haven't been eating the same amount daily.
    correct, I have been carb cycling.. calories are roughly 3000 on hi, 2500 on low, and 2000 on no.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by standardIssue View Post
    question guys..

due to a recent shift in my work schedule, i am forced to do all of my workouts in the early mornings (5 am)..

diet wise, what should i do for my Pre workout meal, post workout meal..and Breakfast?

like should I try and workout on an empty stomach and then combine a post workout shake with my first meal of the day?

or should I eat a small meal @ like 430 am...(egg whites and oats)...then a workout shake afterwards?

its a monkey wrench that im having trouble figuring out whats best for my body and gains..

thanks
    i don't think you know how respectable it is for your first post to be in this section. i will then give you some invaluable advice, do some research here. you are moving in the right direction and many of the questions that have been asked in this section will benefit you in some way.

now to your question. NEVER workout on empty. ever (thattakes exemption to some forms of light cardio). have a meal before you workout, and your idea of oats and egg whites would easily fit that mold. then just continue with your PWO offering and subsequent meals. Don't treat it differently than any of your other workouts. eat, train, and eat.

as far as "best for your body and gains", that would be your entire dietary approach. and if you would like to post up what you're eating throughout the day, along with your stats and any/all applicable info, we'd be even better equipped to give advice.

mhafez is offline Junior Member

Question

I'm 6''6' tall 220 lb with 15% bf. My new diet is as follows

Meal 1 (Pre-workout)
    2 whole eggs/ 6 egg whites / 1.5 cups oatmeal / 200 ml milk
    63.8 gm protein / 108.28 gm carbs

2 Scoops Whey 10 mins before my workout
    workout
    1 scoop whey after workout

Meal 2 (PWO)
    10 oz. beef / 2 cups whole wheat rice / veg.
    70.5 gm protein / 113 gm carbs

Meal 3
    2 cans tuna (6 oz. can) with 4 tbs olive oil
    93 gm protein / 54 gm fats

Meal 4
    9 oz. black beans / 2 toast whole wheat bread
    29 gm protein / 81.5 gm carbs

Meal 5
    8 oz. chicken breast / 1.5 tbs Flaxseed oil
    52 gm protein / 21 gm fats

That turns out into

380.3 gm protein/day
    355 gm carbs/day
    75 gm fats/day

Plz tell me what you think

ckyass is offline Associate Member
    nark how do you find time to do this? AND sing on facebook at the same time? You amaze me

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mhafez View Post

Meal 1 (Pre-workout)

workout

Meal 2 (PWO)

Meal 3

Meal 4

Meal 5

That turns out into

380.3 gm protein/day
    355 gm carbs/day
    75 gm fats/day

i can already tell you need to spread your meals out more. you eat way to much in one sitting

standardIssue is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    i don't think you know how respectable it is for your first post to be in this section. i will then give you some invaluable advice, do some research here. you are moving in the right direction and many of the questions that have been asked in this section will benefit you in some way.

now to your question. NEVER workout on empty. ever (thattakes exemption to some forms of light cardio). have a meal before you workout, and your idea of oats and egg whites would easily fit that mold. then just continue with your PWO offering and subsequent meals. Don't treat it differently than any of your other workouts. eat, train, and eat.

as far as "best for your body and gains", that would be your entire dietary approach. and if you would like to post up what you're eating throughout the day, along with your stats and any/all applicable info, we'd be even better equipped to give advice.

no doubt man..you right, this tread is amazingly imformative and Its taken me two days of sitting at work to get through most all of it...Ive taken notes and such like im a kid in school again...but here goes...

I'm 25 years old, 6ft 4 and 186lbs (11% bf) as of this morning. I played a few years of pro-baseball and was conditioned to eat a certain way that was described by my trainers. Basically tons of carbs, moderate protein intake, and exclusion of fats and sugars. There wasnt a whole lot of balance.

Last years was my first year out of pro ball and I decided to take care of some house cleaning with my body. So i had a torn groin surgically repaired and I had my entire right shoulder completely rebuilt (cuff, labrium, bicep tendon)...I took 6 month off, lost 15 pounds, ate like shit...played a lot of video games.

Now Im trying to construct a diet that helps me get back up to 210-215 I feel is my best playing weight. But doing it the right way..and doing it the right way means no short cuts, no cycles, nothing but a solid diet as the foundation and lots of kick ass time in the gym to build on

a day like today, my diet looked something like this..

430am
    1 cup egg whites
    2 slices whole wheat toast

500am
    26 gram carb shake
    1 scoop NO explode

(workout)

645am
    Protein shake (44g protein)
    2 cups whole oats

1015am
    2 cups vanilla yogurt 1% milk fat
    1 cup all natural granola

1245pm
    10oz chicken breast, with cayane pepper
    3 cups of green beans

3pm
    2 PB and J sandwiches
    (whole wheat bread, all natural PB, sugar free jelly)

530pm
    apple

830pm
    Boneless pork cutlet
    1/2 cup of spagetti
    diced tomatoes

bed 1015

basically breaks down to

3400cal, 220 grams of protein, 81 grams fat

thanks guys, this tread is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    i can already tell you need to spread your meals out more. you eat way to much in one sitting
    i can add one more meal...but what about the carbs & protein, do i need more/less?

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    hey guys, can you take a look at this?

Diet help (cutting cycle)

Thanks!

Meal 1 (Pre-workout)

workout

you could have carbs/pro before and after your workout to better fuel and repair a workout. i would go go with a scoop of whey and an apple before if i were you, and then two scoops of whey with milk after. that is one idea, there are endless combos of pre and post workout meals, however.

Meal 2 (PWO)

Meal 3

Meal 4

would add a better protein source here along with teh beans and whole wheat. chicken steak, beef, porkchops, tuna, eggs...

Meal 5

That turns out into

380.3 gm protein/day
    355 gm carbs/day
    75 gm fats/day

your caloric requirements are close. i have you at ~3800 a day, and you are taking in 3615 with your current schema. now i feel like you are definitely eating "clean" foods. but the problem lies with your timing. your meals are too calorie dense for a guy your size and should be smaller. with simple division you find an easy way to figure out your meal requirements.

380g protein, over 6 meals = 63g per meal.
    355g carbs, over 6 meals = 60g per meal.
    75g fat, over 6 meals = 12.5g per meal.

now i realize those are generalizations, and you are separating your fats and carbs, but maybe eat a fattier food so you can accurately eat one pro/fat meal before bed or to start the day.

also, those numbers accurately depict a MAINTENANCE diet, what are you planning to do with your diet? cut or bulk or recomposition? those numbers would change in regard to your dietary needs.

Quote Originally Posted by standardIssue View Post
    a day like today, my diet looked something like this..

430am
    1 cup egg whites
    2 slices whole wheat toast

500am
    26 gram carb shake
    1 scoop NO explode

(workout)

645am
    Protein shake (44g protein)
    2 cups whole oats

2 cups of oats here is going to be too many carbs at one sitting. spread that out into two meals. that other cup of oats would go great with teh next meal...

1015am
    2 cups vanilla yogurt 1% milk fat
    1 cup all natural granola

maybe try cottage cheese with cinnamon and splenda instead of that yogurt?

1245pm
    10oz chicken breast, with cayane pepper
    3 cups of green beans

3pm
    2 PB and J sandwiches
    (whole wheat bread, all natural PB, sugar free jelly)

eh', i'd make a chicken and broccoli meal here. something with more protein and a better basis for growth.

530pm
    apple

not going to cut it here either. you're training now, your body is going to constantly be trying to repair with aminos, healthy fats and complex carbs. so give it what it needs. a nice steak, handful of almonds, and a swet potato.

830pm
    Boneless pork cutlet
    1/2 cup of spagetti
    diced tomatoes

bed 1015

basically breaks down to

3400cal, 220 grams of protein, 81 grams fat

thanks guys, this tread is awesome
    i see what you've provided, but the macros are needed to best address a diet, try and provide those. many of your selections are good, but I have commented on some of the not-so-good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ckyass View Post
    nark how do you find time to do this? AND sing on facebook at the same time? You amaze me
    he's a gypsy.

Quote Originally Posted by rickrick55 View Post
    hey guys, can you take a look at this?

Diet help (cutting cycle)

Thanks!
    i'm on board...

Nark, how about that literature/experience with "tubers/potatoes"? i cannot find it! geez, i'm being asked questions about it and I can't find it anywhere. lil' help here, big man.

your caloric requirements are close. i have you at ~3800 a day, and you are taking in 3615 with your current schema. now i feel like you are definitely eating "clean" foods. but the problem lies with your timing. your meals are too calorie dense for a guy your size and should be smaller. with simple division you find an easy way to figure out your meal requirements.

380g protein, over 6 meals = 63g per meal.
    355g carbs, over 6 meals = 60g per meal.
    75g fat, over 6 meals = 12.5g per meal.

now i realize those are generalizations, and you are separating your fats and carbs, but maybe eat a fattier food so you can accurately eat one pro/fat meal before bed or to start the day.

also, those numbers accurately depict a MAINTENANCE diet, what are you planning to do with your diet? cut or bulk or recomposition? those numbers would change in regard to your dietary needs.
    Thank you for your answer
    i'm trying to bulk...but i cant eat more than that it's too much food for me...i mean 8 eggs & 1.5 cup oats with milk is not an easy meal, and 9 oz. black beans with bread thats too much.
    and i really need to bulk, so plz give me some ideas

Thank you for your answer
    i'm trying to bulk...but i cant eat more than that it's too much food for me...i mean 8 eggs & 1.5 cup oats with milk is not an easy meal, and 9 oz. black beans with bread thats too much.
    and i really need to bulk, so plz give me some ideas
    i did. smaller meals, with an added one in there somewhere. smaller portions more often should be much easier than CRAMMING, like you're doing.

you will need more cals and after 3 weeks, it should be easier. myself, i now crave food at the 3 hour mark, even if i'm pounding it.

Thumbs up

i did. smaller meals, with an added one in there somewhere. smaller portions more often should be much easier than CRAMMING, like you're doing.

you will need more cals and after 3 weeks, it should be easier. myself, i now crave food at the 3 hour mark, even if i'm pounding it.
    will do
    thank you for your help

BlackHat is offline Junior Member
    Need some help please on my "new to the diet business thread" or should i post all the info here ?

Id appreciate it if you had a look at it and gave me your opinions and feedback.

Thanks alot in advance

C MacKn is offline New Member
    Hey guys, I need help on my diet! I am 5 ''11,weigh 155 pounds, and have 8 % BF. I am very dedicated to training but my diet has not been the best and based off what I have been reading that is why I am not gaining weight. I will list below the diet that I was given by a trainer at my gym but some of you said that it suck for bulking at thats what I am trying to do. I would appreciate it if someone could write me out a diet that would fit my needs and be the right amount of calories for me to start gaining. I will list below what this trainer gave me to bulk up. Also the pre- workout I am taking says to take on an empty stomach and to wait 2 hours after I eat and this gets in the way of my diet sice I normaly lift for about 2 hours. Any suggestions on what to do preworkout, is it really necessary to have a complete emty stomach?

Meal 1- 1/2 cup oats, 1 whole egg 3 egg white, 1 scoop protein
    Meal 2- 2 scoop protein, 3 rice cakes
    Meal 3- 8 oz chicken, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup veggies
    Meal 4- 2 scoop protein, 1 tbsp MCT
    Meal 5- 8 oz chicken, 1 cup beans, 1 cup veggies
    Meal 6- 2 scoop protein, 1 tbsp MCT

srebrenica is offline Junior Member

Diet advice

my stats are
    18 years old
    5'10
    193 pounds
    11% bf
    i need some help i havent really had diet before i stay away from protein shakes this all i came up with
    This is what have so far i want to stay away from protein shakes i want to have around 4,000 calories 300grams of protein
    Meal 1 Pro/Carb
    8 egg whites 1 cup of oatmeal

Meal 2 Pro/Fat
    Lean Ground Beef?

Meal 3 Pro/Carb
    Chicken Breast ?

Meal 5
    not sure

Meal 6

Boneless skinless Chicken Breast ?

Meal 7 Pro/Fat
    Protein choice ?

Meal 8
    before bed ?

i know needs alot of work any advice would thnx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHat View Post
    Need some help please on my "new to the diet business thread" or should i post all the info here ?

Id appreciate it if you had a look at it and gave me your opinions and feedback.

Thanks alot in advance
    be there in a lil.

Quote Originally Posted by C MacKn View Post
    Hey guys, I need help on my diet! I am 5 ''11,weigh 155 pounds, and have 8 % BF. I am very dedicated to training but my diet has not been the best and based off what I have been reading that is why I am not gaining weight. I will list below the diet that I was given by a trainer at my gym but some of you said that it suck for bulking at thats what I am trying to do. I would appreciate it if someone could write me out a diet that would fit my needs and be the right amount of calories for me to start gaining. I will list below what this trainer gave me to bulk up. Also the pre- workout I am taking says to take on an empty stomach and to wait 2 hours after I eat and this gets in the way of my diet sice I normaly lift for about 2 hours. Any suggestions on what to do preworkout, is it really necessary to have a complete emty stomach?

Meal 1- 1/2 cup oats, 1 whole egg 3 egg white, 1 scoop protein
    Meal 2- 2 scoop protein, 3 rice cakes
    Meal 3- 8 oz chicken, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup veggies
    Meal 4- 2 scoop protein, 1 tbsp MCT
    Meal 5- 8 oz chicken, 1 cup beans, 1 cup veggies
    Meal 6- 2 scoop protein, 1 tbsp MCT
    i can tell you are a novice, but I'm going to try and help you. read up on the majority of the threads now in the diet section. there are some decent one's floating around.

here is how to properly post a diet My lean bulk/cycle beginning May 12.

that shows macros and food choices throughout eh day along with totals.

you meals 3 and 5 are very suitable, and others should look more like that. with a few protein sources that sit well with you, and carb choices that also don't bloat you and give you energy. using the KATCH MCARDLE formula, i put you around 2661 kcals a day to build muscle. start from there and then reevaluate every couple of weeks. post any questiosn you have in this thread and we'll get to them.

i would also again, make more whole meals and try to cut back on the shakes.

now MAYBE MOST IMPORTANTLY; do NOT workout on an empty stomach. eat a pro/carb meal about an hour before you begin lifting/training and pro/carb offering after your workout. if u do a search for "pwo" you will find a lot of garbage and some informative stuff. concentrate on ideas and general rules to nutrition surrounding workouts. again, let us know if u have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by srebrenica View Post
    my stats are
    18 years old
    5'10
    193 pounds
    11% bf
    i need some help i havent really had diet before i stay away from protein shakes this all i came up with
    This is what have so far i want to stay away from protein shakes i want to have around 4,000 calories 300grams of protein
    Meal 1 Pro/Carb
    8 egg whites 1 cup of oatmeal

Meal 2 Pro/Fat
    Lean Ground Beef?

Meal 3 Pro/Carb
    Chicken Breast ?

Meal 5
    not sure

Meal 6

Boneless skinless Chicken Breast ?

Meal 7 Pro/Fat
    Protein choice ?

Meal 8
    before bed ?

i know needs alot of work any advice would thnx in advance
    what are you currently getting from this diet?

what are your goals?

what did you do to get to 193 and 11%bf?

my goal is to be 205 i started working out when i was 16 didn't really have diet i ate what i thought was good chicken tuna i dont want my diet to have protein shakes so can you help build my diet

C MacKn is offline New Member
    i can tell you are a novice, but I'm going to try and help you. read up on the majority of the threads now in the diet section. there are some decent one's floating around.

here is how to properly post a diet My lean bulk/cycle beginning May 12.

that shows macros and food choices throughout eh day along with totals.

you meals 3 and 5 are very suitable, and others should look more like that. with a few protein sources that sit well with you, and carb choices that also don't bloat you and give you energy. using the KATCH MCARDLE formula, i put you around 2661 kcals a day to build muscle. start from there and then reevaluate every couple of weeks. post any questiosn you have in this thread and we'll get to them.

i would also again, make more whole meals and try to cut back on the shakes.

now MAYBE MOST IMPORTANTLY; do NOT workout on an empty stomach. eat a pro/carb meal about an hour before you begin lifting/training and pro/carb offering after your workout. if u do a search for "pwo" you will find a lot of garbage and some informative stuff. concentrate on ideas and general rules to nutrition surrounding workouts. again, let us know if u have any questions.
    Thanks for the response you obviously know your shit!! Here's a diet you linked me to but I am unsure about the last meal. I don't know what f/f cc and TB BB are. Let me know if you think this would be good for me.
    Meal 1:
    15g BCAA's
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup oats
    500 cals, 56g protein, 54g carbs, 6g fat

Meal 2:
    1 chicken breast
    3 pieces ezekiel WW bread
    500 cals, 67g protein, 63g carbs, 0.3g fat

Meal 3:
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup oats
    500 cals, 56g protein, 54g carbs, 7g fat

Meal 4 PRE-WORKOUT:
    15g BCAA's
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup oats

Meal 5 PWO:
    15g BCAA's
    1 scoop whey
    1 cup f/f cottage cheese
    1/2 cup oats
    1 large banana
    499 cals, 54.5g protein, 63.8g carbs, 5g fat

Meal 6 PPWO:
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup oats

Meal 7:
    6oz top sirloin
    1/2 cup oats
    461 cals, 56.9g protein, 27g carbs, 12.8g fat

Meal 8:
    1 cup f/f CC
    2 TB PB
    333 cals, 30g protein, 7.7g carbs, 19g fat

TOTAL: 3,793 cals, 432.4g protein, 377.5g carbs, 66.1g fat

whats bcaa's

my goal is to be 205 i started working out when i was 16 didn't really have diet i ate what i thought was good chicken tuna i dont want my diet to have protein shakes so can you help build my diet
    i wont build you a diet man. but there are examples in this thread and stickys atop the diet section to help give you a start.

Quote Originally Posted by C MacKn View Post
    Thanks for the response you obviously know your shit!! Here's a diet you linked me to but I am unsure about the last meal. I don't know what f/f cc and TB BB are. Let me know if you think this would be good for me.
    Meal 1:
    15g BCAA's
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup oats
    500 cals, 56g protein, 54g carbs, 6g fat

Meal 2:
    1 chicken breast
    3 pieces ezekiel WW bread
    500 cals, 67g protein, 63g carbs, 0.3g fat

Meal 3:
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup oats

Meal 4 PRE-WORKOUT:
    15g BCAA's
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup oats

Meal 5 PWO:
    15g BCAA's
    1 scoop whey
    1 cup f/f cottage cheese
    1/2 cup oats
    1 large banana
    499 cals, 54.5g protein, 63.8g carbs, 5g fat

Meal 6 PPWO:
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup oats

Meal 7:
    6oz top sirloin
    1/2 cup oats
    461 cals, 56.9g protein, 27g carbs, 12.8g fat

Meal 8:
    1 cup f/f CC
    2 TB PB
    333 cals, 30g protein, 7.7g carbs, 19g fat

TOTAL: 3,793 cals, 432.4g protein, 377.5g carbs, 66.1g fat
    haha, no no no. i was showing you a way to create a diet. you'll have to tailor it to your needs in regard to calories and in regard to macros. do the diligence and tailor it to those requirements i posted in the earlier post.

f/f CC is fat free cottage cheese

2 TB PB is 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter.

whats bcaa's
    branched-chain amino acids. read the first few pages of this thread (well, realistically, read it all) but there is some seriously good literature on BCAA's.

i did i could not find out what what meal 8 1 cup f/f cc and 2 TB PB mean

haha, no no no. i was showing you a way to create a diet. you'll have to tailor it to your needs in regard to calories and in regard to macros. do the diligence and tailor it to those requirements i posted in the earlier post.

f/f CC is fat free cottage cheese

2 TB PB is 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter.
    again

Nark, how about that literature/experience with "tubers/potatoes"? i cannot find it! geez, i'm being asked questions about it and I can't find it anywhere. lil' help here, big man.
    If you mean the reason why you guys prefer potatoes over oats...i add my voice to yours, we have to see this literature/experience

I've seen it all before. But i must not have saved it to my computer. just need a quick refresher Narkskie.

bump

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    I have been to alot of research and listening to doctors reports and what not, studies,opinions,etc..... And its seems that there are good ways to Increase LBM while consuming only 200-300 grams of carbs a day. there were saying Fats and Protein build muscle and carbs provide energy. which we all know is correct. Im going to jsut ask your opinions on this,but i already know what you generally advocate in this situation higher carbs mod pro and low fat.

What is your opinion on this idea i guess?
    more specifically do think this is a plausible way to gain while maintaining leaness?
    or do you feel your version is better suited to gain while staying lean?

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Or what about 3000kcal like this 275 Carbs 200 Pro and 100 Fat????

that the Macro Split Raw Milk Has, well pretty close

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    In the morning I usually some oats and I'm gettin sick of the blandness-cardboard flavor quick. What would you suggest I mix w/ it to give it a better flavor and can fit in with a cutting diet.

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    I have been to alot of research and listening to doctors reports and what not, studies,opinions,etc..... And its seems that there are good ways to Increase LBM while consuming only 200-300 grams of carbs a day. there were saying Fats and Protein build muscle and carbs provide energy. which we all know is correct. Im going to jsut ask your opinions on this,but i already know what you generally advocate in this situation higher carbs mod pro and low fat.

What is your opinion on this idea i guess?
    more specifically do think this is a plausible way to gain while maintaining leanness?
    or do you feel your version is better suited to gain while staying lean?

I advocate this method for documented reasons and more so, individual reasons. It works for me, so I obviously stick to it.

As far as what you are talking about, I think it will rely highly on carb timing. which does matter in regard to ANY dietary approach whether its high, mod, or low carb intake. They would easily need to be used around the workout, primarily before.

I think depending on the cleanliness of the diet that you could use it. It would work well I'm sure. It's still a decent amount of carbs. However, to give ONE number of carbs for a varying range of sizes is inaccurate and a mistake. A guy who is 165 and a guy who is 225 would NOT be taking in the same amount of carbs, so "they" would be better suited to recommend a percentage of daily calories instead of a number.

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Or what about 3000kcal like this 275 Carbs 200 Pro and 100 Fat????

that the Macro Split Raw Milk Has, well pretty close
    I always stick to teh idea of 1.5g of pro per lb of LBM. again, it looks like they are generalizing everyone into a single size category; again, mistake. but those numbers there are pretty darn close to the % spread that I use myself. Just slightly higher on the pro and slightly lower in the fat category.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    In the morning I usually some oats and I'm gettin sick of the blandness-cardboard flavor quick. What would you suggest I mix w/ it to give it a better flavor and can fit in with a cutting diet.
    well can you add skim milk? that always helped me when i would eat them often. but my favorite thing to add to oats was cinnamon and splenda. if you can add some skim milk to that mix its even better, but it is still great with plain old water.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    well can you add skim milk? that always helped me when i would eat them often. but my favorite thing to add to oats was cinnamon and splenda. if you can add some skim milk to that mix its even better, but it is still great with plain old water.
    I already do cinnamon, ill try splenda and see how that works. But if that doesn't work ill try 1/2cup milk 1/2 cup water.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    I already do cinnamon, ill try splenda and see how that works. But if that doesn't work ill try 1/2cup milk 1/2 cup water.
    maybe try cooking them too; relieves that bland flavor. and the cinnamon + splenda trick is good stuff

Thread Information