Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    theforce3169 is offline Junior Member
    whoops, I think I didn't read this thread all of the way thru.....

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    I meant the way u split your bodyparts up......
    Personnaly - and that's just me - i do
    Monday - Chest/Back
    Tuesday - Shldr/ Bi's/Tri's (supersets for arms)
    Wed - Cardio
    Thrsd - Legs (Quads/Hams/Calves)
    Friday - Chest/Back

and the following week i keep on rollin w/ Shldr and arms on monday and so on.....

Bottom line, EW i do twice the same (switching some excercices obviously) and that makes me doing all bodyparts twice over 3 weeks, and made me progress a lot!!
    I'm asking this question of all the guys I see in here who seem to know alot more than me about working out...
    QUESTION: Do you do cardio on WEDS only?
    When you do cardio, how long do you do it for (in minutes)?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theforce3169
    I'm asking this question of all the guys I see in here who seem to know alot more than me about working out...
    QUESTION: Do you do cardio on WEDS only?
    When you do cardio, how long do you do it for (in minutes)?
    I chose to do cardio that very cuz that the perfect split for me to balance my workouts and my rest days.

I used to do 3x20 minutes (treadmill, stepper, bike) but now that i found out it actually ruined my workout the day after, i just go for 2x20 minutes and i don't do stepper if i have to hit the legs the day after.

That's it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    WHERE DO YOU FIT IN YOUR CARDIO, CHEST? And, how long do you do your cardio for?
    well that was when I was bulking..now I am cutting I do cardio in the A.M. every day except for leg day and I also do cardio Post Workout for 15-20 minutes on top of A.M. Like right now Im headin to do A.M. cardio before work for 45mins

Sup Chest?

I chose to do cardio that very cuz that the perfect split for me to balance my workouts and my rest days.

I used to do 3x20 minutes (treadmill, stepper, bike) but now that i found out it actually ruined my workout the day after, i just go for 2x20 minutes and i don't do stepper if i have to hit the legs the day after.

That's it.
    WOW, I am trying to bulk right now. I thought I read on a sticky somewhere that even when bulking you should do at least 3 days of cardio between 40 and 60 minutes to keep the fat gains to a minimum.

I've been doing cardio 4 times a week for 50 minutes........is this "ruining" my gains.......and......how is 3x20 minutes ruining your workout?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    well that was when I was bulking..now I am cutting I do cardio in the A.M. every day except for leg day and I also do cardio Post Workout for 15-20 minutes on top of A.M. Like right now Im headin to do A.M. cardio before work for 45mins

Call me slow Chest but looking back thru the thread (when you were bulking) I can't find exactly how you do (or did at that time) your cardio, or I just am mis-interpreting what I see.

Anyway, what do you recommend for a person who is trying to bulk (cardio). I see your weight routine, very impressive and much thanks for spending your time to share it with us

WOW, I am trying to bulk right now. I thought I read on a sticky somewhere that even when bulking you should do at least 3 days of cardio between 40 and 60 minutes to keep the fat gains to a minimum.

I've been doing cardio 4 times a week for 50 minutes........is this "ruining" my gains.......and......how is 3x20 minutes ruining your workout?
    40 to 60 minutes 3x is way too much....JMO

If your goal is to bulk, then why do you care about that much cardio......??

2x20 minutes is alright right now and 3 was too much and especially day before hitting my legs......my squat was 45 lbs down.......way too much to even be satisfied by anyother exercice after!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Call me slow Chest but looking back thru the thread (when you were bulking) I can't find exactly how you do (or did at that time) your cardio, or I just am mis-interpreting what I see.

Anyway, what do you recommend for a person who is trying to bulk (cardio). I see your weight routine, very impressive and much thanks for spending your time to share it with us
    Depends on the individual. If you gain fat easily, I would say 3-4 times a week. I was reading in Pinnacle's sticky in the steroid forum (GREAT read btw) that he does cardio every day while bulking. While bulking, I'll be honest...I didnt do ANY cardio. I eat very clean though, and still didn't gain all that much fat overall in the 4 months that you would think. Next bulking run I'll probably do cardio 3 times a week at 35 minutes..

2x20 minutes is alright right now and 3 was too much and especially day before hitting my legs......my squat was 45 lbs down.......way too much to even be satisfied by anyother exercice after!

The sticky I read said that your body doesnt start burning fat until after 20 minutes of cardio, therefore anything less than 20 minutes is a waste of time (of course this is one person's opinion).

I am on just entering my second week of a bulking AAS cycle, and I know I shouldn't expect anything this soon, but I am not really putting on that much weight, so I will cut down my cardio til no more than 3 times a week and no more than 30 minutes to see how this works out.

I was doing cardio every other day and weights every other day, with a day or two off per week (usually only one). I see in both your's and chest's workout routine you both take at least two days off.........
    Recovery is very important, huh??

I'll check on the sticky and credit the author....

Depends on the individual. If you gain fat easily, I would say 3-4 times a week. I was reading in Pinnacle's sticky in the steroid forum (GREAT read btw) that he does cardio every day while bulking. While bulking, I'll be honest...I didnt do ANY cardio. I eat very clean though, and still didn't gain all that much fat overall in the 4 months that you would think. Next bulking run I'll probably do cardio 3 times a week at 35 minutes..
    I've read the same sticky (very good reading). I think I am going to cut down to 3 times a week and go 30 to 35 minutes. Right now I am beginning my second week of an AAS bulking cycle and tho I know not to expect anything significant this early, I feel as though I am not bulking correctly......

I took an extra day off this week too, so I am going to the gym tonight and do what I was going to do yesterday now, then do cardio tomorrow, and get back into my routine on Monday.

Thanks to both of you guys for sharing your experiences with me

chest6 is offline Banned
    whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...why exactly are you taking aas now?

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...why exactly are you taking aas now?

Cause I am new and don't know any better....??
    I guess because I have been working out for about 5 years (solid that is). I am almost 36 years old and thought I would give it a shot (no pun intended)

chest6 is offline Banned
    Well fair enough. I just think you should learn to crawl before you walk. As in...diet properly, train properly, rest properly for 2-3 years NATURALLY before you turn to aas. Seems to me like you are still learning the ropes with these questions..

Well fair enough. I just think you should learn to crawl before you walk. As in...diet properly, train properly, rest properly for 2-3 years NATURALLY before you turn to aas. Seems to me like you are still learning the ropes with these questions..
    Yeah, I have been working out for awhile but don't have complete knowledge of diet and training. Then again, what am I saying....I have seen 3 trainers.
    What I have done in the past 5 years as far as diet and training has been concerned.....I have integrated numerous training ideas into my own. I have about 4 different routines that I split up throughout the year (to keep my muscles guessing).
    Diet has been mostly on my own. I have just tried various ideas on what to eat. About 3 years ago is when I found out that I had to eat more than 4 times a day. But only recently have I discovered that (according to another sticky which has this cool little formula) my body needs over 3400 calories a day in order to bulk (as much as 3600), but no less than 3400. I need 79 grams of fat, 316 grams of both protein and carbs.
    I ask alot of questions because I mainly want to find out what others like you do. (Those of you who have spent alot of time in the research dept. of training and dieting).
    On top of that, I felt that I have reached a plateau and wish to change it.
    Hey, I'm off to the gym for some chest and back. Thanks for the comments.

chest6 is offline Banned
    No problem. Not trying to get you down at all, just trying to help. I actually think you need much more than what you listed macro wise. Shoot for 400g protein...500-600g carbs and 100g fat. THEN..you will see true muscle growth (even naturally).

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    My opinion?

'Too mucht is relative to: your individual recuperative abilities.. your food intake etc.

cus cardio + quality diet + quality training + quality rest= quality gains

Simply put.. if cardio the day prior stops you from pushing maximal weights.. drop that session.

That's one of the reasons i do pwo cardio also... one taxing session daily (training + cardio) is sure to be less taxing overall than the cumulative effects of two sessions per day.. in my opinion.

pimpjuice is offline Junior Member
    Great Leg workout. lets see some pics of those hugh legs.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I hate my legs now. They have lost some size since I was bulking..and they arent cut up. Basically if I were to show them..I'd want them to be one way or the other. I'll throw some up when I get back close to 30"

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    My opinion?

'Too mucht is relative to: your individual recuperative abilities.. your food intake etc.

cus cardio + quality diet + quality training + quality rest= quality gains

Simply put.. if cardio the day prior stops you from pushing maximal weights.. drop that session.

That's one of the reasons i do pwo cardio also... one taxing session daily (training + cardio) is sure to be less taxing overall than the cumulative effects of two sessions per day.. in my opinion.
    NARK!!!!! Hello.....I am learning that all is relative (weights, lifting, techniques, days-on/days-off, diet, etc. etc. etc.) SO, I guess I just need to keep logs of what I am eating, how much I am lifting and when, and how long I do cardio and when......then after a period of time check to see if my goals are being met.........

I know you have your workout posted around here somewhere so I'll resist the temptation to asking you how much/often you do of cardio (like how many days, and for how many minutes).......But, if you could answer that would be cool, too..!!!!

I guess a good idea would be to try and find someone around my age who closely matches my stats and ask him what he does......

No problem. Not trying to get you down at all, just trying to help. I actually think you need much more than what you listed macro wise. Shoot for 400g protein...500-600g carbs and 100g fat. THEN..you will see true muscle growth (even naturally).
    I don't get offended over any type of constructive criticism.....that kinda goes against the point of learning......so yeah, no worries here my man.

Riddle me this tho, why do you think I need to up my macros?
    And, that would call for me to up my calorie intake too, wouldn't it?
    Which is fine with me.......I do want to gain, and I understand that some fat gain is inevitible.......I just used to be a real fatty. It just scares me cause I can get used to eating reeeeeeal fast......WHAT YOU PROPOSE IS ALOT OF GRUB......LOL, but I can eat all day long everyday if need be.

chest6 is offline Banned
    What I like to do is eat around 2-2.25g protein per lb of bodyweight and 2.5-3g of carbs per lb of bodyweight. Some ppl may say thats too much..but I like to take advantage of bulking. I did 2.5g protein and 2.5-3g carb and .5g for fat all per lb of bodyweight last time and I didnt gain much fat, and, like I stated earlier, I virtually did 0 cardio. Either way..personal trial and error.

The sticky I read said that your body doesnt start burning fat until after 20 minutes of cardio, therefore anything less than 20 minutes is a waste of time (of course this is one person's opinion).

I am on just entering my second week of a bulking AAS cycle, and I know I shouldn't expect anything this soon, but I am not really putting on that much weight, so I will cut down my cardio til no more than 3 times a week and no more than 30 minutes to see how this works out.

I was doing cardio every other day and weights every other day, with a day or two off per week (usually only one). I see in both your's and chest's workout routine you both take at least two days off.........
    Recovery is very important, huh??
    Here's what's important to me:

Eat (a lot)

Train and bust your ass (sometimes till you puke, and that happens trust me)

Eat again

Rest (like 7/8 hours is my daily basis)

And.........start again!

What I like to do is eat around 2-2.25g protein per lb of bodyweight and 2.5-3g of carbs per lb of bodyweight. Some ppl may say thats too much..but I like to take advantage of bulking. I did 2.5g protein and 2.5-3g carb and .5g for fat all per lb of bodyweight last time and I didnt gain much fat, and, like I stated earlier, I virtually did 0 cardio. Either way..personal trial and error.
    Okay, I'll plug that formula into my stats and go from there....thanks

Here's what's important to me:

Eat (a lot)

Train and bust your ass (sometimes till you puke, and that happens trust me)

Eat again

Rest (like 7/8 hours is my daily basis)

And.........start again!
    LOL....I guess I need to workout harder.....I've felt somewhat nauseated, but have never actually puked.
    I need to sleep more too, my sleep patterns aren't all that great. I'm eating as much as I can take........mostly clean.......one cheat meal (sometimes 2), per week.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Monday June 19

Back/bis/traps/cardio

Wide grip pullups
    bw+45 6 reps
    bw+25 7 reps
    bw 7 reps
    bw 4 reps

deadlift
    315x8
    365x8
    405x5
    455x0 WTF I have dropped carbs lately..I think this may be the culprit. Also..I worked out pretty much immediately after work..prolly both had a lil to do with it

bent over rows
    225x10
    275x8x2
    315x6

db curls
    30x10
    45x7
    35x9

hammers
    25x10
    30x8
    25x10 down to halfway..then up

db shrugs
    130x15
    130x12
    130x8..squeeze at top

PWO cardio 15 mins...cuz gym closed. At least I dont close at 10 at work anymore. I asked to work til 8 at the latest and today I worked til 8

chest6 is offline Banned
    Tuesday June 20

Chest/tris

Barbell Incline
    135x10
    185x8
    205x8
    245x6

db bench
    80x10
    90x8
    85x8

decline bb
    185x10
    205x8
    225x6

dips
    bw+45 9 reps
    bw+45 7 reps
    bw+45 8 reps

db overhead ext
    70x10
    80x6
    70x6

PWO cardio: 30 minutes

good log Chest, very interesting!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Friday June 21

Shoulders/bi's

barbell military
    135x10
    185x8
    205x10
    225x1

side laterals
    35x10
    50x7
    60x4
    40x10

standing barbell curls
    65x12
    95x8
    115x5
    65x10

incline curls
    30x8
    25x10x2

PWO cardio 13 mins..

I'm losing motivation. I have slacked on the cardio the last few days. I had a cheat meal a couple days ago and gained some fat. Still losing size and strength. Cutting pisses me off because I can never get lean and I always lose strength. I'll give it one more week and if I dont see results that I want..Im gonna start bulking again.

Leg session later today cuz I missed it yesterday. I dont wanna get off schedule again..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Friday June 21 (yess..2 sessions in one day)

Legs

squats
    315x8
    365x8
    385x8
    425x3

leg press
    540x15 warm up
    720x15
    900x10
    990x8
    1080x6

front squat
    135x10..just for the hell of it ?

deep squat
    245x6 ouch

stiff leg dead lift
    135x12
    185x10
    155x13

standing leg curl
    45lb 15 reps
    90lb 8 reps
    70lb 12 reps

3 sets angled calf raise
    3 sets weighted crunches

And a sorry ass leg pic by request..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chest6's Workout Log-img_0226.jpg   Chest6's Workout Log-img_0228.jpg  

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, your legs looks good....You have no idea what is under there if you diet all the way down...I think you would be suprised at the cuts you got under there. Stay focused, adjuyst the diet SLIGHTLY if needed....Matter of fact, post it here , I would like to take a look at it bro.

chest6 is offline Banned
    cardio 45 mins

1. 1 carton pasteurized eggwhites
    1 cup oats

53g protein/27g carb/3g fat

2. 1 chicken breast
    1 cup brown rice

46g protein/34g carb/3g fat

3. 1 chicken breast
    1 medium sweet potato

47g protein/42g carb/4g fat

4. 50g whey isolate
    1/2 cup oats (Preworkout)

55g protein/27g carb/3g fat

5. PWO 40g whey isolate
    80g dextrose

40g protein/80g carb/0g fat

(PWO cardio 15-25mins)

6. PPWO 1 chicken breast
    1 medium sweet potato or 1 cup brown rice
    1.5 cups broccoli

48g protein/ (42/33)g carb/3g fat

7. 6 oz tuna 1/2 tbspn mayo

33g protein/0g carb/7g fat

8. 40g whey isolate
    1 tbspn flax

40g protein/0g carb/14g fat

362g protein/252g carb/37g fat

2789 calories. Seems a lil high. I sometimes have less than this though. Sometimes I wont get around to the last meal of the day..

It is really hard for me to get anywhere near relatively lean. I have tried and tried and I can't seem to get under 12% bodyfat....ever. I have even been doing 45min AM cardio and 15-25 min PWO cardio for the last 3 weeks with clen and I still don't really look any better..
    Last edited by chest6; 06-23-2006 at 08:57 PM.

Can you edit the post and throw some macros in there, and also give me some current stats. Also, has your weight moved at all?

You do realize that your weight will move a couple pounds and then it will more than likely plateau after 1-4 wks, in which case, you have to re-adjust the diet and make some changes. I LIke to set a baseline for my protein and fats and keep those the same throughout my whole diet, and manipulate carbs from there whether it just be lowering them steadily or cycling them, or lowering them to a certain point and then start cycling them.

We will get you worked out....think about how many guys around the US do competitions every year...ALOT....and ALOT of them get peeled. If they can do it...so can you. Quit telling yourself it is impossible, b/c it is most definately not. I thought the same thing until I got with my prep guy, then I was like WOW, and I also learned tons and realized I didnt know half of what I thought I did. I could lose weight and get pretty lean, but not super lean...and the main thing was I definately was not able to do it myself without losing strength and muscle.
    Last edited by spound; 06-23-2006 at 08:32 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Can you edit the post and throw some macros in there, and also give me some current stats. Also, has your weight moved at all?

You do realize that your weight will move a couple pounds and then it will more than likely plateau after 1-4 wks, in which case, you have to re-adjust the diet and make some changes. I LIke to set a baseline for my protein and fats and keep those the same throughout my whole diet, and manipulate carbs from there whether it just be lowering them steadily or cycling them, or lowering them to a certain point and then start cycling them.

We will get you worked out....think about how many guys around the US do competitions every year...ALOT....and ALOT of them get peeled. If they can do it...so can you. Quit telling yourself it is impossible, b/c it is most definately not. I thought the same thing until I got with my prep guy, then I was like WOW, and I also learned tons and realized I didnt know half of what I thought I did. I could lose weight and get pretty lean, but not super lean...and the main thing was I definately was not able to do it myself without losing strength and muscle.
    Yeah..I had my carbs in the 200-230g area for awhile and moved them to 150 and I started noticing some strength loss. Actually it was from recent sessions. I bumped it back up and I am going to bump the cardio up instead. I've noticed better results increasing cardio rather than decreasing carbs/protein/fat.

I'll throw the macros up a bit later...

chest6 is offline Banned
    K.. nevermind..theres the edit

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    nice work man you have one of the best transformations i have seen on here... look at your pics from 270 to now...good progress... keep it up man

IN CAPS BELOW:

cardio 45 mins

1 cup oats
    I WOULD THROW A WHOLE EGG OR TWO IN HERE OR SCRAMBLE IN SOME LEAN BEEF INSTEAD OF ALL EGGWHITES.

2. 1 chicken breast
    1 cup brown rice
    SOME GREEN VEGGIES WOULD BE GOOD HERE

3. 1 chicken breast
    1 medium sweet potato

I WOULD ADD MORE CHICKEN AND/OR LEAN BEEF TO THIS MEAL AS WELL AS SOME MORE CARBS AND CUT OUT THAT PRE-WORKOUT SHAKE....7 MEALS WILL SUFFICE FINE FOR TRAINING DAYS. GIVE YOURSELF A GOOD HOUR BEFORE TRAINING AFTER THIS MEAL, THAT WAY BY THE END OF TRAINING YOU WILL BE MORE DEPLETED AND GET MORE OUT OF YOUR CARDIO. ALSO I WOULD THROW IN SOME MORE GREEN VEGGIES.

4. 50g whey isolate

5. PWO 40g whey isolate
    80g dextrose

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING THIS PWO SHAKE AFTER YOUR PWO CARDIO?!?! OTHERWISE, YOU ARE USING THE NUTRIENTS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOR MUSCLE RECOVER AS AN ENERGY SOURCE DURING CARDIO WHICH IS A HUUUUUGGGEEE MISTAKE. TAKE YOUR PWO SHAKE DIRECTLY AFTER YOUR PWO CARDIO..TRUST ME ON THIS. IF YOU FEEL YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED SOMETHING RIGH TAFTER TRAINING, TAKE A MOUTHFULL OF BCAAA POWDER OR GLUTAMINE AND HOP ON THE TREADMILL.

(PWO cardio 15-25mins)

6. PPWO 1 chicken breast
    1.5 cups broccoli
    I WOULD CUT THE CARBS DOWN SOME ON THIS MEAL (ONLY USE 1/2C BRWN RICE) AND MAYBE ADD A FEW CARBS TO BREAKFAST SUCH AS SOME STRAWBERRIES OR BLUEBERRIES IN YOUR OATS. THROW SOME SOY SAUCE ON THERE FOR SOME SODIUM AS WELL.

7. 6 oz tuna 1/2 tbspn mayo I WOULD USE 1.5TBS OF NATTY PB RIGHT HERE...FOR SODIUM AND GOOD FATS...AND IT WILL KEEP YOU FULLER FEELING...AND IT WILL ALSO UP THAT PROTEIN COUNT FOR THIS MEAL. SOME MORE VEGGEIS LIKE BROCCOLLI WOULD BE GOOD AS WELL. CARBS FROM FIBER ARE NEGLGABLE, SO DONT WORRY ABOUT THEM.

8. 40g whey isolate
    1 tbspn flax

I WOULD BUMP PROTEIN UP TO AROUND 400G, ALTHOUGH ITS HARD TO KNOW WITHOUT KNOWING YORU CURRENT BODYWEIGHT, BUT I BELIEVE YOU ARE AROUND 230-240 RIGHT?? LOWER THE CARBS DOWN TO AROUND 220ISH, AND SLOWLY REMOVE THEM FROM THERE. UP THE FATS TO 80-90G. KEEP THE FATS AND PROTEIN THE SAME AND ADJUST CARBS ACCORDING TO PROGRESS.

2789 calories. Seems a lil high. I sometimes have less than this though. Sometimes I wont get around to the last meal of the day.. IF THOSE CALS ARE ACCURATE THAT SHOULD BE PRETTY GOOD FOR RIGHT NOW...MAYBE A TBACK IT DOWN TO 2500 CALS. I HOPE YOUR NON-TRAINING DAYS LOOKS DIFFERENT THOUGH. ON NON TRAINING DAYS I WOULD BE HAVING ABOUT 80G LESS OF CARBS AND ABOUT 50-60 LESS GRAMS OF PROTEIN. KEEP FATS THE SAME. IT WILL KEEP ENERGY HIGH. ALSO, I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU USE 96% LEAN GROUND BEEF DURING 1-2 OF YOUR MEALS AS A PROTEIN SOURCE, IT IS PRETTY MUCH INTERCAHGNEBALE WITH CHICKEN, BUT I HAVE FOUND IT TO REALLY HELP HOLD STRENGTH. UP YOUR SODIUM...THROW SOME SALT AND/OR SOY SAUCE ON YOUR FOOD...THIS WILL HELP RETAIN MUSCLE AS WELL BY KEEPING MORE WATER IN THE MUSCLE AND KEEPING YOU FULLER AND ABLE TO ACHIEVE MORE OF A PUMP...WHICH WILL HELPO STRENGTH AS WELL.

It is really hard for me to get anywhere near relatively lean. I have tried and tried and I can't seem to get under 12% bodyfat....ever. I have even been doing 45min AM cardio and 15-25 min PWO cardio for the last 3 weeks with clen and I still don't really look any better..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i wanna be like spound!
    cardio 45 mins

1 cup oats
    i aggree w/ him here about the whole eggs and i would reduce oats and use half a grapefruit for it has special fiber and is actually LOWER ON THE GI than oats

2. 1 chicken breast
    1 cup brown rice
    rice is stupid but yea add a veggie like he said

3. 1 chicken breast
    1 medium sweet potato
    if ur cutting i would do 3/4 tater here and use veggies

4. 50g whey isolate
    i would never do shake pre workout i would replace it w/ about 6-8eggwhites

5. PWO 40g whey isolate
    80g dextrose
    u really think u need that much dextrose.. i have abuot 240lbs of LBM and i have about 45whey and 30-50dextrose pwo and a meal 45min later THE MEAL IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN the shake! u just need a shake to shunt cortisol for 30min or so till u can prepare a proper meal w/ a medium GI carb and deceant amount of protein i usually have whteat pasta and chickn breasts

(PWO cardio 15-25mins)
    if ur doing cardio in the morning then this is just idiotic

6. PPWO 1 chicken breast
    1.5 cups broccoli
    not bad to each their own

7. 6 oz tuna 1/2 tbspn mayo
    GET SOME CELERY IN THERE or another veggie!

8. 40g whey isolate
    whey before bed is pointless ESPECIALLY ISOLATE which is only active for an hour.. u think u will even fall asleep in that hour? i always eat eggs or slamon before bed w/ veggies
    1 tbspn flax

2789 calories. Seems a lil high. I sometimes have less than this though. Sometimes I wont get around to the last meal of the day..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    IN CAPS BELOW:
    btw spound VEGGIES and PEANUT BUTTER DONT MIX!

Thread Information