Page 109 of 155 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,360 of 6181
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Well, no training, been too damn busy with work! Didn't take creatine so damn experiment will commence next week or this weekend. Started looking at jobs, getting fed up with management, in which management is one of my good friends. He is turning into being an ass like the boss of the company. When a few of us walk, they will be up shit creek without paddles or a push pole!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    do it DO IT...I hate non appreciative FVCKS!!!!!!
    RaginCajun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    do it DO IT...I hate non appreciative FVCKS!!!!!!
    I'm definitely looking. I bust my ass harder than anyone in the company. Was told a few things would happen , haven't seen it yet. When I do leave, they will see how much shit was getting done without anyone knowing, or asking.
    zaggahamma likes this.

45 minutes of cardio, bike and row machine. Hit the steam room and the hot tub, feel good! Time to feed the beast!
    zaggahamma likes this.

Yesterday, was in the woods catching hogs with dogs, sweated my ass off all day long! Burned some good cals!

Today, 50 minutes of cardio, some elliptical, rowing, and walking. Hit the steam room and hot tub. Time to feast!!!!
    zaggahamma likes this.

I think I figured out what jacked up my stomach last week. I think it was the Atkins chocolate bars. I ate on last night, this morning, stomach was not 100. Going in and lift, heavy day!

Had a good workout this morning, focused on deadlifts. will up the weight some next week, did 4 sets of 6 this morning. wound up being a full body workout.

fasting is going good, was hungry after the workout but some coffee with a lil bit creamer in it has helped with that.

tally ho!

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    the reason i am going to experiment with creatine is to see if it will help with these damn muscle knots/tightness/tendon tightness that has plagued my body for the past 3-4 years. if it can help, i owe you big time for suggesting this. might even have to build you a rifle or something.......
    RC, have you ever tried soft tissue manipulation/scraping? Scraping has freed up a good bit of scar tissue and adhesions for me (so far)
    Obs, OdinsOtherSon and RaginCajun like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    RC, have you ever tried soft tissue manipulation/scraping? Scraping has freed up a good bit of scar tissue and adhesions for me (so far)
    i did years ago for tendonitis in my elbow. i probably need my whole body scraped!

i will have to look into places that offer that.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Shit hurts, I need it done on my knee though.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Intrigued....

Meh, 25 minutes of cardio and a steam.

45 minute fasted full body workout and a steam. Weight is down a lil, sitting at 195lbs.

35 minutes of cardio on the bike and a steam. Body is sore and tight, but feels good to be sore!
    MuscleScience likes this.

Friday, played golf in heat, shot 94. I could have broke 90 but the putter just wasn't working. Need to practice more but all in all not bad for not playing in over 2 months.

Yesterday, worked on my truck, changed out sparks and wires, it was a sweat fest. My forearms and ribs are sore from wrenching and leaning over.

Today, hit the gym and pumped some iron. It was a full body workout with weights and machines. Probably be sore tomorrow.
    zaggahamma and MuscleScience like this.

Friday, played golf in heat, shot 94. I could have broke 90 but the putter just wasn't working. Need to practice more but all in all not bad for not playing in over 2 months.

Yesterday, worked on my truck, changed out sparks and wires, it was a sweat fest. My forearms and ribs are sore from wrenching and leaning over.

Today, hit the gym and pumped some iron. It was a full body workout with weights and machines. Probably be sore tomorrow.
    took 2 days off from the office (gym) as well

trying to fight a lil lethargy right now to get on over there tonight before they close at 8pm

can only dream of golfing sounds like a nice getaway
    MuscleScience and RaginCajun like this.

30 minutes of cardio on the bike. May change the diet up, in regards to fasting. May start eating more frequent smaller meals. I miss breakfast, #fatkid
    zaggahamma likes this.

45 minutes of walking, legs feel tight. Going to foam roll some later on

Macros for the day.

Crushed a full body workout. Was definitely stronger on pulldowns today. Fueled and ready to roll!
    zaggahamma likes this.

took today morning off to sleep in some, needed it.

might get some stronger pre workout stuff so that i can really work harder in the gym.

also, started looking for doctors around that offer scraping/graston technique and will try to make an appointment soon.

took today morning off to sleep in some, needed it.

might get some stronger pre workout stuff so that i can really work harder in the gym.

also, started looking for doctors around that offer scraping/graston technique and will try to make an appointment soon.
    The chiros I was seeing recently were grasting my IT bands and the knots forming over my low back pain and was able to get lil range of motion but buddy its a lot of time and they put a lot of commitment on you to roll and stretch on your own time.....in other words it helped only a little but I guess better than nothing

The chiros I was seeing recently were grasting my IT bands and the knots forming over my low back pain and was able to get lil range of motion but buddy its a lot of time and they put a lot of commitment on you to roll and stretch on your own time.....in other words it helped only a little but I guess better than nothing
    thanks for the tid bit. i am pretty flexible, can put my whole hand/palm on the ground easily. i am not sure i am ready for the pain train associated with it as when i had my elbow done years ago (ASTYM), it hurt like hell!

i am still looking for cheap yoga classes, i think that helped me some in the past. i just want to be where i was 6 years ago, didn't have all these muscle tightness issues. guess i can chalk that up to old age!
    zaggahamma likes this.

Blog Entries
    thanks for the tid bit. i am pretty flexible, can put my whole hand/palm on the ground easily. i am not sure i am ready for the pain train associated with it as when i had my elbow done years ago (ASTYM), it hurt like hell!

i am still looking for cheap yoga classes, i think that helped me some in the past. i just want to be where i was 6 years ago, didn't have all these muscle tightness issues. guess i can chalk that up to old age!
    Try a magnesium supplement if you haven't already.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

no way I could palm the ground...barely can pick up a quarter off the floor ...definitely not easy

been trying magnesium like MS suggested for about 6months no...nothing yet

the tightness for me is also relatively new...the back issues have been chronic but the tightness is prob 2-3 years (now 48 years old)

stretching, massage, and vodka seems to be the best relief

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Try a magnesium supplement if you haven't already.
    i take ZMA at night and have tried magnesium (can't remember which one but i think i have tried both)

any recommendations? i am still dying to find a fix for this

no way I could palm the ground...barely can pick up a quarter off the floor ...definitely not easy

been trying magnesium like MS suggested for about 6months no...nothing yet

the tightness for me is also relatively new...the back issues have been chronic but the tightness is prob 2-3 years (now 48 years old)

stretching, massage, and vodka seems to be the best relief
    haven't tried that one yet! haha!

i think that is where all of this could be stemming from, low back issues. years ago, i think around 2006ish, i was having back problems and it was said that i had some degeneration in one of my discs on the left side. tried steroid injections which helped at the time, but the damn doctor went too deep with the needle and punctured my spinal fluid sac. i leaked fluid for two weeks, worst headaches i have ever experienced in my life. the only thing that made it feel good was lying on my back with my knees up, it helped take the pressure off. i still have some of those quick headaches every now and then, but they occur very rarely. i did a triathlon in 2011 (which hurt like hell), and my legs were good until about the end of 2012, been hell ever since. it is said by one massage therapist that my muscles in my quads were "stuck" together.

haven't tried that one yet! haha!

i think that is where all of this could be stemming from, low back issues. years ago, i think around 2006ish, i was having back problems and it was said that i had some degeneration in one of my discs on the left side. tried steroid injections which helped at the time, but the damn doctor went too deep with the needle and punctured my spinal fluid sac. i leaked fluid for two weeks, worst headaches i have ever experienced in my life. the only thing that made it feel good was lying on my back with my knees up, it helped take the pressure off. i still have some of those quick headaches every now and then, but they occur very rarely. i did a triathlon in 2011 (which hurt like hell), and my legs were good until about the end of 2012, been hell ever since. it is said by one massage therapist that my muscles in my quads were "stuck" together.
    sounds like IT bands similar to my probs

fvcking walk like a robot I'm so fn stiff

vodka gives me a lil swag bwahahahahahaha
    RaginCajun likes this.

sounds like IT bands similar to my probs

fvcking walk like a robot I'm so fn stiff

vodka gives me a lil swag bwahahahahahaha
    Yes IT bands tight like a taut rubber band!

And no doubt, strut your stuff Zagga!
    zaggahamma likes this.

22 minutes on the bike and 20 minutes of stretching and foam rolling. It felt like I had speed bumps all through my legs
    zaggahamma likes this.

Blog Entries
    i take ZMA at night and have tried magnesium (can't remember which one but i think i have tried both)

any recommendations? i am still dying to find a fix for this
    Magnesium citrate, Try this product. It the correct form of calcium in it too.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8240.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	170153
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8241.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	961.8 KB 
ID:	170155
    RaginCajun likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Magnesium citrate, Try this product. It the correct form of calcium in it too.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8240.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	170153
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8241.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	961.8 KB 
ID:	170155
    Will order some today, thank you sir!

Had a good workout this morning. Did a 5/5 minutes of warmup and stretching, then did a full body workout. Did some leg presses on a machine, not the one with free weights because some jack leg was on it for over 15 minutes! WTF!

Yesterday, played some golf, shot 89. I hit my 4 wood off the Tee most of the day, was grooving it! Need to work on putting, it killed me which is usually one of my stronger points.

Today, smoked a good full body workout and hit the hot tub. Felt great!

Yesterday, played some golf, shot 89. I hit my 4 wood off the Tee most of the day, was grooving it! Need to work on putting, it killed me which is usually one of my stronger points.

Today, smoked a good full body workout and hit the hot tub. Felt great!
    is your 4 wood wooden those are ancient!

when I couldn't keep driver straight I'd hit 3-5 iron

cuz only have driver and all irons now

I speak in past tense cuz its been 2 plus years now

is your 4 wood wooden those are ancient!

when I couldn't keep driver straight I'd hit 3-5 iron

cuz only have driver and all irons now

I speak in past tense cuz its been 2 plus years now
    It's old, but not that old! LMAO!

It's an old Callaway WarBird, love it! I also have an old Ping Zing 2 iron that I tee off with from time to time. I have played more golf this year than the last 5 combined!

Go play Z, it's good for drinking vodka! Haha!
    zaggahamma likes this.

Went in and did a lil cardio and some abs. Hit the steam and the hot tub, feels good!

It's old, but not that old! LMAO!

It's an old Callaway WarBird, love it! I also have an old Ping Zing 2 iron that I tee off with from time to time. I have played more golf this year than the last 5 combined!

Go play Z, it's good for drinking vodka! Haha!
    I drink vodka just to collude with Russia!

Shit didn't know Callaway was around when fairway woods were still being made out of wood lmao
    RaginCajun likes this.

Had a good workout this AM, did some leg presses which felt good. Did a full body workout but mainly focused on legs. Will be doing deadlifts sometime this week, it's needed!
    zaggahamma likes this.

45 minutes of cardio/walking. Legs weren't as tight as I thought they would be. Will stretch and roll some and see what they feel like tomorrow

Thread Information