Page 108 of 155 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,320 of 6181
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    went in and did a fasted really light workout, mainly upper body. one thing that i need to do more is some deep long stretching. as i keep mentioning, yoga sounds like an answer for now. i will start looking for classes at the gym and start soon! i know i need it with all the driving and traveling around.

i am back under the 200 mark, 198! haha!
    I want to give yoga a try so bad. Just find it difficult to fit something else into my schedule. My chiro told me if I took up yoga, I'd never have to see him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    I want to give yoga a try so bad. Just find it difficult to fit something else into my schedule. My chiro told me if I took up yoga, I'd never have to see him again.

yeah that is the hard part for me as well, fitting it in.

and speaking of fitting in, i love the way those girls' butts be fittin' in those yoga pants!!!!

yeah that is the hard part for me as well, fitting it in.

and speaking of fitting in, i love the way those girls' butts be fittin' in those yoga pants!!!!
    Damn right!

My workout today

Crushed another bike ride, man is it hot!
    tarmyg and OdinsOtherSon like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Good lord!
    RaginCajun likes this.

RC, how are feeling man?

RC, how are feeling man?
    neck is still a little tight, feels like a damn lump/muscle knot right under my left trap.

it is aggravating as all get out
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

went in this morning and did a fasted workout with kettles and machines. did not rest between sets, had a good sweat rolling.

had a great weekend, ate and drank too much but did get some training in. it felt good to get back on the bike and ride, planning on doing more!

neck is still a little tight, feels like a damn lump/muscle knot right under my left trap.

it is aggravating as all get out
    went in this morning and did a fasted workout with kettles and machines. did not rest between sets, had a good sweat rolling.

had a great weekend, ate and drank too much but did get some training in. it felt good to get back on the bike and ride, planning on doing more!
    Ya I have those knots get in my neck/trap too. Massage seems to really help me with that. Glad you had a good weekend and workout!! Hopefully you can begin to get all this stiffness and soreness under control soon!

Ya I have those knots get in my neck/trap too. Massage seems to really help me with that. Glad you had a good weekend and workout!! Hopefully you can begin to get all this stiffness and soreness under control soon!
    i hope so, been like this for years, it sucks arse!

wish i could figure out how to make my body produce more lubricant for my joints and how to make my tendons/muscles loose again

Pissed some excellence this morning, had a good workout! Going to be hard to fast til lunch, fat kid is haaaaangry!!!

Pissed some excellence this morning, had a good workout! Going to be hard to fast til lunch, fat kid is haaaaangry!!!
    Awesome RC! Glad to hear you got a good one in! I've been stuffing my pie hole since I woke up!

RaginCajun likes this.

Awesome RC! Glad to hear you got a good one in! I've been stuffing my pie hole since I woke up!

i am good now, chugged some water and having some black coffee now

went in and did another fasted workout, felt good!

definitely feeling this weeks' workout, a little sore. starting to step it up some, only resting 30 sec-60 secs between sets and really liking this apple watch! you can set an amount of calories to burn for a goal each workout and day, so i am strive to hit that goal everyday. currently, i have the cals for the day to burn at 500 cals, and seem to hit it everyday. i still need to get the diet in better check and have been getting back to my fasting protocol, fast for 16 hours and eat for 8 hours. will be training some this weekend, either a swim and a bike ride, or both!
    zaggahamma and OdinsOtherSon like this.

Had an ok fasted swim this morning, was tired, didn't sleep well last night

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Give me a quick review of your subjective view on this Apple Watch only from the perspective of workouts if you could.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Give me a quick review of your subjective view on this Apple Watch only from the perspective of workouts if you could.
    I really like it! I'm guessing that it is pretty close/accurate to the amount of cals burned. As far as the workouts go, it has a swim function (indoor/outdoor, put in the length of pool), cycle function (indoor/outdoor, tracks and maps everything), run function (indoor/outdoor). You can also do an open workout in which you can add a calorie amount to burn. I like this function for when I go in and just do weights to see actually how many calories I am burning when weight lifting. I am sure you can customize it to fit whatever needs you may have. I have the Strong app and have workouts saved in it. I can access that app and do the workouts straight from the watch instead of having to open and look at my phone every time. I really like the fact that it is waterproof as I have went through a few fitbits already. Also, you can switch out the bands in seconds, and you can find bands on Amazon for around $10-$20.

Not sure if you are an Apple or anti-Apple guy but Samsung just came out with a new watch but I am not sure what it is capable of.

Hope this helps some. Any specific questions you have about it?

Obs
    I really like it! I'm guessing that it is pretty close/accurate to the amount of cals burned. As far as the workouts go, it has a swim function (indoor/outdoor, put in the length of pool), cycle function (indoor/outdoor, tracks and maps everything), run function (indoor/outdoor). You can also do an open workout in which you can add a calorie amount to burn. I like this function for when I go in and just do weights to see actually how many calories I am burning when weight lifting. I am sure you can customize it to fit whatever needs you may have. I have the Strong app and have workouts saved in it. I can access that app and do the workouts straight from the watch instead of having to open and look at my phone every time. I really like the fact that it is waterproof as I have went through a few fitbits already. Also, you can switch out the bands in seconds, and you can find bands on Amazon for around $10-$20.

Not sure if you are an Apple or anti-Apple guy but Samsung just came out with a new watch but I am not sure what it is capable of.

Hope this helps some. Any specific questions you have about it?
    Does it play music?

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Does it play music?
    Yes it does but does need your phone close. You can answer phone calls and talk on it, emails, respond to texts, and a lot more.

Had a good workout, burned about 350 calories. Did some cycling, rowing, med ball throws, TRX straps, and some weights.

Was consulting with MuscleScience about nitrogen retention in the body and will be starting some creatine monohydrate when it comes in on Tuesday. I haven't really ever used it so will be experimenting with it to see if it helps out with protein synthesis in my body, hopefully causing some nitrogen retention with my body.

Obs
    Yes it does but does need your phone close. You can answer phone calls and talk on it, emails, respond to texts, and a lot more.
    Thats a nice watch!

Had a decent workout this AM, probably should have slept in. I burned about 200 cals, 35 minute workout.

30 minutes of fasted cardio (cycling) and some deep stretching. my legs are so damn tight, sucks ass!

slept in today, and needed it. i still feel tired. started taking creatine yesterday, 5g. i do not think i will 'load' the creatine and will just take 5g daily to see how my body responds. i am hoping that the creatine will help me with muscle knots, we shall see! my fat ass weighed in this morning at 197lbs.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    I didn't know creatine had any long lasting benefits

Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    i am looking into it, not sure what they are, if any

found this study https://www.chromesa.co.za/training/...with-creatine/

i will do anything to get my legs to work again. don't let Kel read this, but i enjoy doing cardio! haha
    zaggahamma likes this.

slept in again this morning, stomach was all jacked up last night so i did not sleep at all. if i can get back to some type of normal today i may do some cardio later on.

on the bright side, stomach issues got me down to 195lbs, haha!

slept in again this morning, stomach was all jacked up last night so i did not sleep at all. if i can get back to some type of normal today i may do some cardio later on.

on the bright side, stomach issues got me down to 195lbs, haha!
    sorry not feelin well bro but welcome to skinnydom
    RaginCajun likes this.

sorry not feelin well bro but welcome to skinnydom
    Haha!

Thanks! Feeling better already, lunch time!!!
    zaggahamma likes this.

took another day to get some sleep, and heading out to a bud's property to do some hog hunting and manual labor. i will be burning some cals!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Creatine is the single most studied supplement on the planet. Besides AAS, it is the only thing you can take that actually works. Plus it's very safe, in 3k plus studies so far over 30 years. There seems to be no long term negative consequences. As creatine (as creatine phosphate) is the compound your body uses to produce ATP directly.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Creatine is the single most studied supplement on the planet. Besides AAS, it is the only thing you can take that actually works. Plus it's very safe, in 3k plus studies so far over 30 years. There seems to be no long term negative consequences. As creatine (as creatine phosphate) is the compound your body uses to produce ATP directly.
    the reason i am going to experiment with creatine is to see if it will help with these damn muscle knots/tightness/tendon tightness that has plagued my body for the past 3-4 years. if it can help, i owe you big time for suggesting this. might even have to build you a rifle or something.......

Blog Entries
    the reason i am going to experiment with creatine is to see if it will help with these damn muscle knots/tightness/tendon tightness that has plagued my body for the past 3-4 years. if it can help, i owe you big time for suggesting this. might even have to build you a rifle or something.......
    You do owe me !

Just kidding,

I would also suggest Vit D3 and magnesium (citrate or acetate) both will help with muscle cramps and such.
    RaginCajun likes this.

creatine experiment will commence on monday, stopped it briefly because of stomach issues. i will be taking as i said earlier. still unsure what caused my stomach issues the other night so i put the brakes on the creatine for a few days.

if anyone has any recommendations in regards to dosage and timing, i am all ears and open to all suggestions as i have never really taken creatine before. most research that i have looked at said it doesn't matter whether one loads it or not. seems that loading might have quicker effects, but i don't want to dehydrate myself or have any muscle cramping, already suffer from that enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You do owe me !

Just kidding,

I would also suggest Vit D3 and magnesium (citrate or acetate) both will help with muscle cramps and such.
    i am on Vit D3 at 5000IUs a day. my blood tests a year ago, my level was 25. i have started ZMA at night as well

I been taking magnesium, potassium, calcium and D3 for several months....no noticeable help with anything

cramps, achey joints, sore feet, etc. etc.

Blog Entries
    creatine experiment will commence on monday, stopped it briefly because of stomach issues. i will be taking as i said earlier. still unsure what caused my stomach issues the other night so i put the brakes on the creatine for a few days.

if anyone has any recommendations in regards to dosage and timing, i am all ears and open to all suggestions as i have never really taken creatine before. most research that i have looked at said it doesn't matter whether one loads it or not. seems that loading might have quicker effects, but i don't want to dehydrate myself or have any muscle cramping, already suffer from that enough.
    Take it with other food if need be.
    RaginCajun likes this.

had a good weekend, very relaxing but did manage to burn some cals

was not able to get the night vision sighted in as i need a different scope mount, which will be ordered at some point this week

training will be aggravating this week as i have to get on the road tomorrow morning for a few days. hate getting out of my routine, may be time to start looking for another job
    zaggahamma likes this.

Thread Information