Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,200 of 1921
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Things That Piss You Off At The Gym?

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    The other day I found myself behind a guy filling up his water bottle with water... So I waited a minute while he did so... after he was done he stood there reading the articles posted on the wall. I literally waited 6 whole minutes just quietly standing behind him. I could have gotten his attention but I just wanted to see his face when he turned around and realized he created a line with him stupidity.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    might be the gym manager's fault for providing reading material at the water cooler.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You know what pissed me off? When you're doing your set and you notice some fvcker who works there tells you to re-rack the weight when you're done. And you go there all the time and always re-rack the weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You know what pissed me off? When you're doing your set and you notice some fvcker who works there tells you to re-rack the weight when you're done. And you go there all the time and always re-rack the weight.
    I cannot stand this type of behavior. I rerack and expect everyone else to rerack. That being said, ultimately the employees are getting paid to work at a gym and I expect them to put the weights back rather than start investigations. It's a basic part of customer service.

The worst ive ever seen involved a spilled water bottle. No one knew who's it was or who knocked it over. A female trainer came over to it and began saying very loudly " Boy I wish someone would clean up their mess!" over and over. Everyone looked for a second then ignored her. She continued to raise her voice to gain more attention. I walked by her and said " Hey... maybe everyone agrees that you should clean it up ". I felt she needed a wake up call.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse1900 View Post
    I cannot stand this type of behavior. I rerack and expect everyone else to rerack. That being said, ultimately the employees are getting paid to work at a gym and I expect them to put the weights back rather than start investigations. It's a basic part of customer service.

The worst ive ever seen involved a spilled water bottle. No one knew who's it was or who knocked it over. A female trainer came over to it and began saying very loudly " Boy I wish someone would clean up their mess!" over and over. Everyone looked for a second then ignored her. She continued to raise her voice to gain more attention. I walked by her and said " Hey... maybe everyone agrees that you should clean it up ". I felt she needed a wake up call.
    It just irritates the ****ing piss out of me when they nag me like they're my wife or something.

You know what? **** it, I was just thinking about it. Tomorrow I'm not going to rerack any weight when I go there. They can kiss my ass.

Razor is offline Banned
    Girls that are ugly but think they are hot cause they work out in tight pants

roryevans54321 is offline New Member
    concentraing deep breaths trying ti blank the place out lifting heavy!! then some loud absolute fat built man thinks hes musclebound starts shouting and being loud!! then the head phones have to go in!! anyone else have these fat built men who think theyr around 9 percent body fat and are jus stupidly loud!!
    noisy kids too who look like their there just because its raining out fair ebough they want to keep fit but half of them are there to crowd around and be pains!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Steroid Forum

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roryevans54321 View Post
    concentraing deep breaths trying ti blank the place out lifting heavy!! then some loud absolute fat built man thinks hes musclebound starts shouting and being loud!! then the head phones have to go in!! anyone else have these fat built men who think theyr around 9 percent body fat and are jus stupidly loud!!
    noisy kids too who look like their there just because its raining out fair ebough they want to keep fit but half of them are there to crowd around and be pains!!!

Go cook some bacon in the back, they will come running

roryevans54321 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr.

Go cook some bacon in the back, they will come running
    haha id happily poision the bastards!! another thing is these men put these heavy weight on and moves the bar roughly 2 inches and seriousley think theyr bulls!! laughable!!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roryevans54321 View Post
    haha id happily poision the bastards!! another thing is these men put these heavy weight on and moves the bar roughly 2 inches and seriousley think theyr bulls!! laughable!!

that is ghettoo, at least do it right you old timers

OK I got one, top this shit

I got a old man at my gym that stinks so bad...like so bad there is no words I can write or relate to you how bad he smells, its like a dead body that rotted for 10 days, a fat lady came and ate some of the remains then shit herself on the dead corps and then she died then it happened again...this is how bad he smells. You cant use the equipement after him because its makes that sink..this old guy is basically a moving pile of shit, and I cant believe he does not know about it.. its smells so bad like I can smell right now..now thats fcked up

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    That sux.........

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    that is ghettoo, at least do it right you old timers

OK I got one, top this shit

I got a old man at my gym that stinks so bad...like so bad there is no words I can write or relate to you how bad he smells, its like a dead body that rotted for 10 days, a fat lady came and ate some of the remains then shit herself on the dead corps and then she died then it happened again...this is how bad he smells. You cant use the equipement after him because its makes that sink..this old guy is basically a moving pile of shit, and I cant believe he does not know about it.. its smells so bad like I can smell right now..now thats fcked up
    He's probably so used to it he doesn't notice it. Those guys don't just go to the gym stinking like that, they go everywhere. It's like nobody ever told them of the new invention we have called a shower and/or soap.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

He's probably so used to it he doesn't notice it. Those guys don't just go to the gym stinking like that, they go everywhere. It's like nobody ever told them of the new invention we have called a shower and/or soap.
    Man this dude rank. Not even a shower would fix this
    Last edited by Razor; 06-15-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Man this dude rank. Not even a shower world fix this
    Maybe a tomato juice bath is what he needs.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh my god hahahahaha

Have you guys ever seen that rugrats where chuckie gets sprayed by a skunk? thats what Im envisioning

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Oh my god hahahahaha

Have you guys ever seen that rugrats where chuckie gets sprayed by a skunk? thats what Im envisioning
    That's what I was thinking of when I was writing that last response.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowell

lol ur as bigg as u feel bro.

Sent from my iphone using forum
    ils??

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie

ils??
    ils? Means lol?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Razor is offline Banned
    Maybe a tomato juice bath is what he needs.
    Bleach

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    When a really really really hot girl with a THICK ASS is on the stairmaster in yoga pants. WHY MUST YOU BREAK MY CONCENTRATION OF WORKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna go over there rip her pants and bury my face in that mmmmm. Also I got really pissed off at this one guy working at the gym because I was going in between bicep workouts and chest workouts. The idiot comes over to me to tell me to rerack the flat bench weights when I am MID SET curling weights. I finished my set ripped off my headphones and slapped the guy with the tone of my voice saying IM NOT DONE USING IT GO BACK TO YOUR DESK. He bitched about it for 20 minutes saying he could get me kicked out etc. Damn I wanted to break him -.-

Bleach
    American Psycho is fvcking awesome.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    When a really really really hot girl with a THICK ASS is on the stairmaster in yoga pants. WHY MUST YOU BREAK MY CONCENTRATION OF WORKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna go over there rip her pants and bury my face in that mmmmm. Also I got really pissed off at this one guy working at the gym because I was going in between bicep workouts and chest workouts. The idiot comes over to me to tell me to rerack the flat bench weights when I am MID SET curling weights. I finished my set ripped off my headphones and slapped the guy with the tone of my voice saying IM NOT DONE USING IT GO BACK TO YOUR DESK. He bitched about it for 20 minutes saying he could get me kicked out etc. Damn I wanted to break him -.-
    lmao

Blog Entries
    When ppl get on a treadmill or bike, and I'm behind them and they turn a fan on full blast like hey are afraid to sweat, I mean I sweat alot during cardio and the fan is too much.

i dont like the fans above the mills either

Lol i hate going to the gym wen there is abso no females! Just a gym fulla swweaty, testosterone driven, vascular men. Theres no motivation lol to go hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    When ppl get on a treadmill or bike, and I'm behind them and they turn a fan on full blast like hey are afraid to sweat, I mean I sweat alot during cardio and the fan is too much.
    Speaking of that sort of thing. I fvcking hate when they don't turn the AC on in the summertime when it's hot. And in the winter, they'll be running the AC when it's cold inside.

Blog Entries
    Speaking of that sort of thing. I fvcking hate when they don't turn the AC on in the summertime when it's hot. And in the winter, they'll be running the AC when it's cold inside.
    You need a new gym

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    Lol i hate going to the gym wen there is abso no females! Just a gym fulla swweaty, testosterone driven, vascular men. Theres no motivation lol to go hard.

I totally agree, accept the motivation part. You make it sound like a gay turkish bath house...lol I like staring, and mentally screwing the chicks in my gym, it keeps married sex good.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philmac23
    The dude who puts like 800 on the squat rack and barly bends his legs 1 inch. He also feels the need to scream at the top of his lungs to get people to look at him and see that he has 8 45lbs plates on each side. Then after that walks all tough like he just squated 800 for real. Little sh#thead.
    We must be at the same gym. There's one guy that screams at every rep for each set. Seriously? WTF. If its too heavy, unload that shit.

Ya, people who max out equipment and get NO range of motion. It doesn't count if you have no form and your range of motion is not there. Who are these idiots fooling??????

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manorexic
    the shit heads that dont put the dumbbells back where they are supposed to go
    the assholes that have over active sweat glands and dont wipe it up....
    people who arch their back when they bench....
    people who dont go parallel when the squat....
    people that spit phlegmers in the sink....
    people that work out in flip flops
    Flip flops? For real!?!?
    I saw one guy working out in a shirt and tie. WTF?
    Another guy was wearing sunglasses, indoors, at night!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Flip flops? For real!?!?
    I saw one guy working out in a shirt and tie. WTF?
    Another guy was wearing sunglasses, indoors, at night!
    I have 2 F-cktards at my gym who wear their dirty ass construction outfits to the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    We must be at the same gym. There's one guy that screams at every rep for each set. Seriously? WTF. If its too heavy, unload that shit.

Ya, people who max out equipment and get NO range of motion. It doesn't count if you have no form and your range of motion is not there. Who are these idiots fooling??????
    There is a guy like that at every gym. And it's usually not too heavy of weight for him that gets him to do that. If the gym was completely empty and just him in there, he'd be quiet as a whisper. It's the attention that gets them to grunt that loud or put more weight on the bars than they can actually properly lift.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    i hate people who smell horrible at the gym!!! like seriously, do they not have a life or something? or do they to lazy to throw there gym clothes in the wash at the end of the week? or did they just take a crap and not whipe and have it smeared all over them? or did they sht there pants when working out? seriously wtf.

i was doing dumbbell flat press tonight and theres this douche bag doing dumbbell lunges next to me that smelled like sh!t. messed up with my breathing pattern because he smelt that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    i hate people who smell horrible at the gym!!! like seriously, do they not have a life or something? or do they to lazy to throw there gym clothes in the wash at the end of the week? or did they just take a crap and not whipe and have it smeared all over them? or did they sht there pants when working out? seriously wtf.

i was doing dumbbell flat press tonight and theres this douche bag doing dumbbell lunges next to me that smelled like sh!t. messed up with my breathing pattern because he smelt that bad.
    r u in ohio? i didn't think anybody wod smell it, it slipped out as i was doing coming down.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The smell thing kills me. Im using a preloaded straight bar to do upright rows and they are near the dumbells. A guy walks up grabs the 25s and stadn pretty close to me.

The second he lifte his arms to do his lateral raises, the most god awful BO i have ever smelt in my life came wafting in my nose. I literally had to quit after my next rep and walk away due to my eyes literally watering from his stench.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    That guy who thinks he owns all the equipment in the gym. And no one else is allowed to touch anything while he's there. And considering the fact that he's about 30% bodyfat he's needs a treadmill way more than all of the cable machines.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I ****ING HATE YOU CROSS FIT ASSHOLES. Nothing worse then watching some chump in the only squat rack trying to work on his clean and press with 55 lbs. Go to cross fit

I have officially found the most irritating person on the face of the earth and hes at my gym. This guy has managed to check off every box on my list of irritating human qualities. I could list many of them but the one that got me on this thread is his ability to get in everyone's way. He hovers in front of the free weights, walks slowly on the way through small areas, stands right next to you to wait for your machine/weight, stares at you when your training, and never seems to actually work out. There have been 2 occasions where I came very close to taking my headphones off and calling him out in front of everyone.

Icing on the sh-t cake: I go into the coffee area at the front of the gym to get a cup of coffee and he was occupying the machine. So I took 5 minutes and got my stuff from my locker first. I come back and there's a huge puddle under the coffee machine with a few napkins soaked and laying around on the ground. The guy was just sitting watching tv like nothing happened. So I took off my head phones and turned around and looked at him. He ignored me so I said " Did something spill here? " He then got up and cleaned up his mess. I couldnt care less about people's messes... but this guys on my sh-t list now.

did something spill here??

lmao

priceless

probably gets told to clean up after self at home too

maybe he'll clear a path for you now...lol

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A pet peeve of mine is people getting in my way when I'm carrying heavy dumbells to a bench. Often times the benches near the heaviest dumbells are occupied by guys using 25s so I have to walk a few feet from the rack to a bench.

Guys will literally stand right in the walk way seeing me coming down with 120s in each hand and not move. Recnelty a guy was standing there so I plitely said excuse me. After a few seconds he didnt budge so i simply walked forward, said move, and nearly ran him over with the dumbells. He looked at me dumbfounded like he had no clue why I would do that

Thread Information