Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1921
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Things That Piss You Off At The Gym?

Lift to live is offline Junior Member
    I'm probably a little more sensitive than usual because I'm nearing the end of my contest prep but fat people who are on the ab machines I need to use drive me bat shit crazy! I literally am starving exhausted and on gear trying to be ripped and you think your gonna have a six pack by doing a couple sets of weighted abs, get the f out of here. I need that machine and you need a good diet plan to follow for the next year ( just a look inside my crazy precontest brain right now)

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift to live View Post
    I'm probably a little more sensitive than usual because I'm nearing the end of my contest prep but fat people who are on the ab machines I need to use drive me bat shit crazy! I literally am starving exhausted and on gear trying to be ripped and you think your gonna have a six pack by doing a couple sets of weighted abs, get the f out of here. I need that machine and you need a good diet plan to follow for the next year ( just a look inside my crazy precontest brain right now)
    lmao!

antrio1 is offline Associate Member
    People that walk around in Tapout fight shorts and act like they are bad ass

Also I hate the guys that shadow box in mirror with weights and make allot of noise so people notice them

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by antrio1 View Post

Also I hate the guys that shadow box in mirror with weights and make allot of noise so people notice them

x2^^^

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    People that wear those vibram running shoes. It's even worse if they don't even go run with them on. Saw a dude recently rocking some gray/yellow vibrams and he was lifting arms.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5 View Post
    People that wear those vibram running shoes. It's even worse if they don't even go run with them on. Saw a dude recently rocking some gray/yellow vibrams and he was lifting arms.
    They guy I was bitching about higher on the page wears those stupid things. He drops his weights after every set and I keep hoping they bounce and get his feet.

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Theirs a couple fat guys that show up towards the end of my workout most every day wearing DIRTY muscle shirts and lifting with poor form. The other day one was trying to deadlift and I just felt bad so i waited until he was in between sets and as politely as possible offered some advice on proper form and before i could finish he interrupted me saying "I've been lifting weights longer than you've been alive and i know what I'm doing LITTLE BUDDY."

This is what i wanted to say
    Then why the F**** are you dead lifting with both overhand grips, knees touching, all back and with the amount of weight i warm up with?! And believe me when i say Yes, he was trying to deadlift

but i decided going back to my workout and waiting for the day i see him laying on the ground in pain would be more satisfying.

taz89 is offline Junior Member
    Theres a chinese bloke in the gym uses his whole body to curl 10kg does about a milion reps a minute looks like he guna fall on his ass then goes on the punch bag and makes noise like bruce lee but looks like hes stroking the furry wall, . . . .he would be absolutley gutted if the punchbag hit him back

JR G lady is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley

Does your avatar reflect who you are in any way????????????????????
    It was an old avy from a couple years ago. I used to get those disco biscuits all the time so i was known for that then. The new avy is my pic.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian
    if their boobs out weigh their tummy its all good
    Love your avy!!! Beautiful pair of funbags

People who wear boxing wraps to do cardio. I'm like wtf??

BulletColorado is offline New Member
    the Strange Guy Who is Always at the Gym. Just when you think he isn't here today...there he is, lurking by the barbells.
    Members who dont wipe down the tread mill after using it
    The people that camp at the pool/sauna/steam room all day
    Guys wearing expensive workout clothes and dont have idea what they are doing at the gym
    Fat trainers telling you how to do abs
    I hate that my gym closes at 7pm weekends.

some ppl have to be trendy

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

They guy I was bitching about higher on the page wears those stupid things. He drops his weights after every set and I keep hoping they bounce and get his feet.
    Is it wrong to pray for things like that to happen? Cause I may have already done that.

Is it wrong to pray for things like that to happen? Cause I may have already done that.
    lol^

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    sometimes I fart right next to the guy who is sitting on the bench texting or fcvking with his Ipod instead of working out...then I wink at him when he looks at me funny...Usually gets them moving...believe me sweaty ass gas is a hella motivator...eheheheh....

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    sometimes I fart right next to the guy who is sitting on the bench texting or fcvking with his Ipod instead of working out...then I wink at him when he looks at me funny...Usually gets them moving...believe me sweaty ass gas is a hella motivator...eheheheh....
    Since passing gas has been the topic of late. Here is something I do at the gym that pisses me off. I'll be in the squat cage squatting and I'd say at least 50% of the time, the weight of the iron on my shoulders while I'm squatting forces a fart out. Normally, I don't give a shit, except when there is some hot chick nearby and there I am busting ass.

Big Bacto is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by antrio1

Like! I got the same guy always shadow boxing and kicking and flipping and doing crazy shyyt plus he smells like shit .

BrownGirl is offline Female Member

Oh god I hate those stupid things. They look retarded.

I also hate the fat kids (when I say kids I mean teenagers) who play on the machines. The other day thre as this kid who was on the assisted pullup machine, but she was SITTING on the part you're supposed to put your knees on....and her friend was pushing the weights up and down by the CABLES. Damn kids. I wanted to slap them upside the head.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Oh god I hate those stupid things. They look retarded.

I also hate the fat kids (when I say kids I mean teenagers) who play on the machines. The other day thre as this kid who was on the assisted pullup machine, but she was SITTING on the part you're supposed to put your knees on....and her friend was pushing the weights up and down by the CABLES. Damn kids. I wanted to slap them upside the head.
    I would complain to the management about that.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post

Now that right there is funny and I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Now that right there is funny and I like it.
    i like to do the same to ppl who are close and DIRECTLY in front of the mirror as if they were putting on FVCKING make up touching a pimple GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

kmdietri is offline Junior Member
    I'm usually pretty forgiving of people, morons gonna moron. It only pisses me off when it starts to interfere with my workout.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    So many things come to mind, but there is one guy at my gym who's fkn feet stink, he wears those old gym shoes you would wear as a kid at school, everywhere he walks the smell just lingers. Enough to make you spew everywhere, I think it's about time someone mentioned it to him. Surely he cal smell it.

There is another dude that struts around like hes huge but u couldnt even tell he lifts, he was on the bench the other day, with obviously more weight than he could ever bench in his life.... He had a damn spotter either side of the fkn bar. Did not push out one rep unassisted, and the bar fell to his chest everytime quicker than the speed of gravity and he used the momentum to struggle and push up his 30% share of the weight. He stood up pushed his 12 year old boy chest out and strutted off to the squat rack where he loaded that right up, racked it off the rack. And bent his knees at about a 5 degree angle.... Wtf!! Some people will never fkn learn.

And another guy that practically collects up every 20kg plate and loads the 45 leg press to the absolute max and his presses look like a half ass attempts at a calf raise, and speaking of calf raises he then lowers his feet to perform his calf raises and using momentum bounces the leg press up and down a cm or 2 no calf contraction what so ever. Watching this is both entertaining but extremely fkn frustrating at the same time!!
    Last edited by auswest; 04-01-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    So many things come to mind, but there is one guy at my gym who's fkn feet stink, he wears those old gym shoes you would wear as a kid at school, everywhere he walks the smell just lingers. Enough to make you spew everywhere, I think it's about time someone mentioned it to him. Surely he cal smell it.

There is another dude that struts around like hes huge but u couldnt even tell he lifts, he was on the bench the other day, with obviously more weight than he could ever bench in his life.... He had a damn spotter either side of the fkn bar. Did not push out one rep unassisted, and the bar fell to his chest everytime quicker than the speed of gravity and he used the momentum to struggle and push up his 30% share of the weight. He stood up pushed his 12 year old boy chest out and strutted off to the squat rack where he loaded that right up, racked it off the rack. And bent his knees at about a 5 degree angle.... Wtf!! Some people will never fkn learn.

And another guy that practically collects up every 20kg plate and loads the 45 leg press to the absolute max and his presses look like a half ass attempts at a calf raise, and speaking of calf raises he then lowers his feet to perform his calf raises and using momentum bounces the leg press up and down a cm or 2 no calf contraction what so ever. Watching this is both entertaining but extremely fkn frustrating at the same time!!
    he goes to all our gyms
    hopefully he reracks his weights
    tell him nicely he needs a new pair of kicks maybe some vibrums

jpowell is offline Banned
    when all cardio equipment is taken and i just wana do a 3-5 min warm up. Forces me to use my jumprope, although I like to do this activity, i rather use cardio equipment.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am going back to the gym very soon but its an older gym with older members, i train in the morning around 10 am so there is no one in the gym at that time, i work 3 times per week so its all good and i do night shifts.

At nearly 40 years old i don't pay attention to anyone at the gym, i go there train, it the sauna relax take a shower and go home.

Of course i still notice the hot babes, i am not blind LOL but other then that.....

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member
    People who on checking there phones for ten minuets between sets while your waiting for the machine

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    people who give me dirty looks for reading a text on my phone or scrolling threw my ipod for a different song.
    Everyone who will stand 10ft away and give dirty looks or judge other people. Say it to me if there is an issue. but nobody will they are all hard asses from a distance
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    When I get into my grove cross training between two different exercises, and go to switch to find some lame ass just sitting there fu cking up my grove and justs keeps sitting there...do a set and get the hell off. Then I notice 10 min later he/she is headed for the door like they accomplished something, yea u have u puts! lol

when i start making my way to the water fountain and it seems like everyone sees me and they all rush to the water fountain before me.

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome_Archy View Post
    when i start making my way to the water fountain and it seems like everyone sees me and they all rush to the water fountain before me.
    lol to talk or to get water.
    i hate talkin in the gym.

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member
    The dude who wears those 5 toe bear foot running shoes inthe gym.

Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    lol to talk or to get water.
    i hate talkin in the gym.
    usually just for water, I've been told i come off as an A**hole in the gym sometimes because i don't start conversations with people or stand around comparing workout playlists. I'd rather people think I'm an A**hole so i don't have to answer the same stupid questions that people ask.

What do you weigh?
    How much do you bench?
    Oh you only do DBs? That's stupid, you should switch to BB instead
    What do you eat?
    My absolute favorite though is "Hey do you know where i can get some roids?"

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome_Archy

usually just for water, I've been told i come off as an A**hole in the gym sometimes because i don't start conversations with people or stand around comparing workout playlists. I'd rather people think I'm an A**hole so i don't have to answer the same stupid questions that people ask.

What do you weigh?
    How much do you bench?
    What do you eat?
    ^ this, I'd say I'd come across as a arrogant wanker, but I'm not at the gym to talk shit and socialize. I generally don't care what others are doing but between sets staring into the mirror my eyes wonder. Its not a bad thing noticing others you can learn from mistakes and it emphasizes and improves your own form

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome_Archy View Post

What do you weigh?
    How much do you bench?
    What do you eat?
    When they ask that, do you ever suggest buy steroids dot com?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    When they ask that, do you ever suggest buy steroids dot com?
    No, i usually just laugh and tell them something stupid like "If you meet me out back behind the gym after closing i'll get you some."

On week days my gym is open till like 2am

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    When I'm laying on a bench under the racked bar with my hands on the bar clearly getting my breathing in check for the set and someone taps me on the knee and says "are you using this squat rack?" which was located about 25 feet from my bench. Also when I'm loaded up on deads I leave about 8-10 feet between me and the mirror so I can see my entire form fairly easy and some fat slvt gets in the 8-10 foot space with a high back bench and starts doing some weird a$$ ballerina stretches MID SET!

Quote Originally Posted by ddp2727 View Post
    When I'm laying on a bench under the racked bar with my hands on the bar clearly getting my breathing in check for the set and someone taps me on the knee and says "are you using this squat rack?" which was located about 25 feet from my bench. Also when I'm loaded up on deads I leave about 8-10 feet between me and the mirror so I can see my entire form fairly easy and some fat slvt gets in the 8-10 foot space with a high back bench and starts doing some weird a$$ ballerina stretches MID SET!
    thats fvcked up

doxmaster is offline Associate Member
    When your on the track and some fat Fvck Is running at walking speed the opposite direction and in the wrong lane and almost runs into you and tells you watch it and that your going the wrong way.

Thread Information