Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,120 of 1921
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Things That Piss You Off At The Gym?

dtex587 is offline New Member
    When there are only 2 squat racks and both r occupied by clowns rotating 3 or 4 people in/out barely doing half squats and resting 5 min between sets.....come on seriously they r there for over a hr!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    at my apartment building we have a small gym. the thing that i get a kick out of is the amount of people who drive their vehicles to the little gym (its right by the parking garage!) and then get on the elliptical for 15 minutes and leave! if they would just have hit the stairs before coming to the gym they would have gotten a better workout then what they did. lazy is a lazy does!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    at my apartment building we have a small gym. the thing that i get a kick out of is the amount of people who drive their vehicles to the little gym (its right by the parking garage!) and then get on the elliptical for 15 minutes and leave! if they would just have hit the stairs before coming to the gym they would have gotten a better workout then what they did. lazy is a lazy does!
    LOL typical. I try to explain to people all the time just stop looking for the closest spot to the mall or grocery store, park out a ways. Instead of using the elevator use the stairs. Just daily stuff like this will help you loose a lot of weight and get exercise. I worked in a 23 story building. I hardly ever used the elevator, especially when leaving. It's EASY to walk down 23 flights of stairs and gets the heart working. In no time you can start making it up all the way also but nothing wrong with just 2 or 3 flights either.

My gym is about 10 minutes FAST walk from where I walk. If it's not raining I just put on my back pack and walk there and my warm up cardio is finished and cool down cardio on the way back.

doxmaster is offline Associate Member
    you think thats bad we have a landwhale at the gym I've only seen a few times because she only breaches during the day but she actually has a disabled sticker because shes so fat .

Quote Originally Posted by doxmaster View Post
    you think thats bad we have a landwhale at the gym I've only seen a few times because she only breaches during the day but she actually has a disabled sticker because shes so fat .
    That's more conmon that you know. If you look you will see most FAT people park in the disabled spots and have stickers. They are disabled, unable to walk a certain distance because they are FAT and by walking less they are getting fatter, it's perpetual just like the welfare system. A LOT of over weight people are diabetic and the only reason they are diabetic is because they are Obese. You see/read about it all the time someone who looses 100 lbs+ who was diabetic all of the sudden is cured. How much do they spend on diabetic cure research? All they have to do is put the fork down and get on the treadmill. Yes I know it's not 100% but a large portion.

People are pathetic.

anytime I've seen her shes never touched a bike or a treadmill she just does one set of almost no weight on a machine gets winded and then moves to the machine next to then leaves after a few minutes .

anytime I've seen her shes never touched a bike or a treadmill she just does one set of almost no weight on a machine gets winded and then moves to the machine next to then leaves after a few minutes .
    Ive seen a few like that at my gym. This one guy was sitting on a bike up in the cardio room. He was there for 30 minutes and never did one rotation, only watched TV and read the paper. 300+ lbs. Waste of space. Another one at my gym would walk over to a bench and sit down for 10+ minutes then move to another one never doing any type of exercise. I hope he got his money worth.

I guess the only upside is that they do help support the gym

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I guess the only upside is that they do help support the gym
    That's how I feel about half of the gym goers.

spoon69 is offline Associate Member
    I hate the month of January when the gym if full if people on there resolutions and not one of them does a thing but waist space. Get out my ****ing way I'm losing my pump!!!!!

JAB1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    See you should do this. I'll even help you get a torrent for Adobe Premiere so you can edit it and make it look professional.
    haha, I would love to but i keep to myself. I guess im an introvert. Been going to same gym for years and dont give more than a head nod to anyone.... We will see tho, it would be great

JAB1 is offline Member
    On a side note I have been informed that I also have a bad annoying gym habbit. After my workout I mix a protein/carb/creatine drink at one of the table in the lobby. I really try not to make a mess, but apparently i get a little powder/dust on the tables. The overweight personal trainer stopped me to inform me that her clients use those tables, and I need to clean up after myself.... I was inclined to tell her that her fat lazy resolutionist clients would get more from licking up my pwder than her bullshit advice.... or that one of the 3 people at the front desk that stand there texting and cant even look up to say hello, should clean up after me since I pay dues to be there....also thought to ask her iff I should clean the urinal after I piss as well....but hell, I guess Im an asshole that gets his powder everywhere...Now I just mix up in the locker room...

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1
    On a side note I have been informed that I also have a bad annoying gym habbit. After my workout I mix a protein/carb/creatine drink at one of the table in the lobby. I really try not to make a mess, but apparently i get a little powder/dust on the tables. The overweight personal trainer stopped me to inform me that her clients use those tables, and I need to clean up after myself.... I was inclined to tell her that her fat lazy resolutionist clients would get more from licking up my pwder than her bullshit advice.... or that one of the 3 people at the front desk that stand there texting and cant even look up to say hello, should clean up after me since I pay dues to be there....also thought to ask her iff I should clean the urinal after I piss as well....but hell, I guess Im an asshole that gets his powder everywhere...Now I just mix up in the locker room...
    next time dump out some powdered sugar and when she says something just tell her you left it there because you thought she'd enjoy rolling around in it.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    you should find a nearby vagrant and pay him fifty dollars...book him an appointment with that bitch....make sure he shits his pants for his session with her

lmfao

Blog Entries
    If I get someone like that, shit.

I'm really short tempered sometimes. . . Fvck you fat BiOtCh, you clean my shit.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I try to remember to take the stairs (on the fifth floor) on my way to our gym which is one building over. I have never thought about driving my car...unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    LOL typical. I try to explain to people all the time just stop looking for the closest spot to the mall or grocery store, park out a ways.
    I always get mad at people that wait and block traffic while they wait for someone to pack up their car, get adjusted and finally pull out to leave. Oftentimes there are parking spots only 50 feet away. They are dead set on not walking 50 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ive seen a few like that at my gym. This one guy was sitting on a bike up in the cardio room. He was there for 30 minutes and never did one rotation, only watched TV and read the paper. 300+ lbs. Waste of space. Another one at my gym would walk over to a bench and sit down for 10+ minutes then move to another one never doing any type of exercise. I hope he got his money worth.
    I have seen people like that. I sometimes wonder if they are taking part in a corporate wellness program that gives benefits in exchange for showing that you go to the gym. Oftentimes the business pays the gym membership along with other benefits in exchange for the drop in health insurance premiums caused by actually helping their employees become more healthy...and that fat guy is just playing the system to get some of those other benefits. To bad he doesn't see health as an actual benefit.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    you should find a nearby vagrant and pay him fifty dollars...book him an appointment with that bitch....make sure he shits his pants for his session with her

lmfao
    hahaha, love it. I dont know if they even book people like that I think its a free service for new members or something. Yeah I almost lost it but kept my composure and walked out

JAB1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    next time dump out some powdered sugar and when she says something just tell her you left it there because you thought she'd enjoy rolling around in it.
    haha, maybe I should go back to the dextrose!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    hahaha, love it. I dont know if they even book people like that I think its a free service for new members or something. Yeah I almost lost it but kept my composure and walked out
    i know i just think of crazy shit when ppl are arseholes

the nerve to walk up to a CUSTOMER and say something

it seems these days that customer service is lost and ppl think they are paying our bills instead of the other way around...i'm sure you didnt make a huge mess and the landwhale was having a bad day/week/year most likely...maybe look for a survey card or something...hopefully she can be made accountable...jobs arent easy to come by...maybe someone more willing to work wont mind wiping up a few grains of creatine to keep their job

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    ok there's this guy that goes to my gym, same times as me every morning and hits the locker room the same time, which is fine whatever right?!? but for the last 3 days he's gets in the shower, (we have individual stalls with curtains) and it seems he's purposely keeping the curtain open to expose him self! I paid no attention the first time, but everyday it gets worse! second time he's trying to get my attention while in the shower I just left the locker room, and today I walked in and the fvker had a hard on, with the curtain open !!! so I told him to close the fvckin curtain and left again!! WTF do I do with this guy! ...is it gay if I beat the shit outta him while he's naked with a boner ???

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Take a shower at home...problem solved.

Razor is offline Banned
    My best one yet.
    Skinny dudes working out with improper form...

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    Take a shower at home...problem solved.
    ya I do but I still have to go into the change room !! and WTF ?!? he's the one who should shower at home!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    ya I do but I still have to go into the change room !! and WTF ?!? he's the one who should shower at home!!
    Bring it to the attention of the staff and let them deal with it.

Lmfao

Blog Entries
    full grown men huddled up in the corner talking about other ppl like golden girl beoches instead of working out.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    full grown men huddled up in the corner talking about other ppl like golden girl beoches instead of working out.
    As long as they're not in the way, who cares? If they want to waste their gym membership and time by not using it, that's on them.

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet haha.. But when guys / girls only workout 2 weeks of the year and feel they have to post it on Facebook / Twitter every time they workout so everyone knows how ' committed and jacked ' they are. Really grinds the ol gears. Also when old men and women tell me to not drop the weights on the Olympic lifting platform because it freighters them. Sure I'll slowly drop this 225 clean and jerk to the floor and blow out my shoulder just for you. Lol. Great thread, l

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD
    ok there's this guy that goes to my gym, same times as me every morning and hits the locker room the same time, which is fine whatever right?!? but for the last 3 days he's gets in the shower, (we have individual stalls with curtains) and it seems he's purposely keeping the curtain open to expose him self! I paid no attention the first time, but everyday it gets worse! second time he's trying to get my attention while in the shower I just left the locker room, and today I walked in and the fvker had a hard on, with the curtain open !!! so I told him to close the fvckin curtain and left again!! WTF do I do with this guy! ...is it gay if I beat the shit outta him while he's naked with a boner ???
    It's not gay if you are giving, only receiving. Remember that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkowski View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet haha.. But when guys / girls only workout 2 weeks of the year and feel they have to post it on Facebook / Twitter every time they workout so everyone knows how ' committed and jacked ' they are. Really grinds the ol gears. Also when old men and women tell me to not drop the weights on the Olympic lifting platform because it freighters them. Sure I'll slowly drop this 225 clean and jerk to the floor and blow out my shoulder just for you. Lol. Great thread, l
    No one tells me shit or the other handful of people that actually workout.

They just look at you. Like you are doing something way out of this world. I dont even make the sex sounds that some make when they lift somewhat real weight.

numero_uno is offline Junior Member
    That's funny. I was just going to tell a similar story. Only real difference is he was in the steam room just across the shower stalls from me. Also, my shower curtain was torn so I couldn't fully close it. So there I am taking my shower minding my own business and he just sort of materializes out of the steam getting closer and closer to the glass creepily rubbing his chest and stomach and staring in my direction. I didn't notice if he was wearing anything or not. When I realized what was going on I just stared straight ahead, finished my business and got out. To be completely honest, I wasn't 100% sure I saw what I saw until a few weeks later when the steam room was closed at that gym due to "inappropriate activities which were causing a health hazard". Honest to god, the health department literally posted that sign and sealed the door. I guess I was naive but I had no idea that stuff went on. Thank god I am not a steam room guy.

Also hate it when a bunch of kids all working out as a team tie up a bench or a rack too long. It's enough to make you a morning person... so you can get to the gym early enough to avoid the people who aren't serious.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate when you are working out and you look at yourself in the mirror to check your form only to notice some dude just straight staring at you and you have no idea why, but there he is just staring -.-

That would be a bit unsettling. I agree, talk to the staff. If they say they cant/wont do or say anything about it then ask them what if it was a woman complaining about a guy being inappropriate? Same difference.

There was some old/older guy at on of my gyms who use to ALWAYS walk around the looker room naked and not dress until the last possible moment. Shower, dry off, go into the changing room, get his stuff out while 100% naked, no towel, go shave at the sink with his junk almost laying on the counter, brush his teeth, comb his hair and try to talk to people while standing around naked and of course he had to be at the front of the locker room where everyone had to walk by him coming in or out. Some people are just weird.

Oh, what pisses me off is people who spit in the shower when it's a multi person open room shower. There was this middle Eastern guy who kept spitting, he did the whole throat clearing lugy spit thing several times. Not only once but several different time/days. First time I ignored it, 2nd time/day I made sure he saw me give him a WTF type look but it didnt stop him. What really pissed me off was he would make sure he was upstream of everyone. I would typically move if I could. I pissed him off one time big time and I probably could have been kicked out for it but it was great. I was alone in the shower room when he came in and of course moved upstream of the drain from me and started his spitting. You could tell he did it on purpose. I moved on the other side like 2 showers away and then proceeded to piss on the floor while taking a shower. Once he noticed her FREAKED out and started to swear in ??? I just ignored him and continued with my business. Of course I would have denied it if you complained.

I'm not stupid, I'm sure he wanted to kill me after that knowing I had basically pissed on his feet so I watched my back going outside for quite a while. I never had a problem with him spitting in the shower after that though.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol lovbyts i just spit my water everywhere.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'm glad I don't shower at the gym. I can wait 10 minutes to get home so I don't have to worry about stepping in loogies or piss.

But Lovbyts, I think every gym has some old dude who walks around naked in there like it's nothing.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    lmao... no way

Blog Entries
    I hope you guys are wearing shower shoes......haha, nice ppl ****ing and spitting in the shower......pissing was classic, that will teach that MF, almost whish you could just stare at him and squat and take a dump...lol and spit at the same time...lol....maybe the **** tard would get the message.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    When a perfectly healthy person waits to take the elevator to do cardio. The weights are on the first floor, and the cardio equipment is on the second. It's one flight of stairs. I could understand if it was an older individual or an injured person.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigherm21 View Post
    When a perfectly healthy person waits to take the elevator to do cardio. The weights are on the first floor, and the cardio equipment is on the second. It's one flight of stairs. I could understand if it was an older individual or an injured person.
    You know that being said, you never really know if someone has an honest disability just because they appear to be walking fine or not.

Case in point, my first wife almost lost her foot in a car accident and had several surgeries to save it along with several steel plates and screws holding things together. She looked perfectly fine and could even walk some days without any problem for a while but some days it was bad and she could not walk very far. I actually pushed her around Disneyland in a wheelchair on our honeymoon. She had a disability parking pass. We did not always use it but sometime.

Once while we were at the movies we parked in a handicapped zone in my 85 Trans AM. When we came out I had a parking ticket for $250 for parking in a handicapped zone. Luckily I saw the cop walking away and stopped him with the ticket in hand. I asked what's up with this? He acted all smart as saying because I was dumb enough to park in a handicapped zone. I pointed to my rear-view mirror and asked what he that that big blue tag with the wheelchair symbol was for. His eyes got as big as saucers. I said what, you think everyone who is handicapped has to drive a van? He tried to be a smart ass again saying my wife did not LOOK like she was disabled in any way. I said really, so why are you just a lowly police officer since you CLEARLY have a Medical Degree since you are making a medical judgment? He got the point and took the ticket back. First time I have ever seen a cop actually take it back. I guess he didnt want to go down the path it was headed.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    First off 85 trans am is a bad ass ride brother.

Secondly they'll go on the stair master which is pretty much the stairs. Though i see your point with this. But all honestly I think they are just being lazy.

Thread Information