Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 1921
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Things That Piss You Off At The Gym?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigherm21 View Post
    First off 85 trans am is a bad ass ride brother.

Secondly they'll go on the stair master which is pretty much the stairs. Though i see your point with this. But all honestly I think they are just being lazy.
    Yes I'm sure you are right but I have learned to just not be so quick to judge sometimes. Yeah I liked the 85. It's was pretty custom. It had custom dark/midnight blue paint with deep red pearls, a large chrome metallic airbrushed eagle on the hood, Trans AM airbrushed on the lower 1/2 of the doors and the front license plate was airbrushed on instead of a real one since it was personalized and got stolen once. Cant steel the paint. Really confused a cop onetime but he said he liked it. I wish I had some good pictures of the car that showed it's details but I only have a few sh*tty pictures left.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Ya 85 was a good year. Year I was born lol. I just picture the trans am with t tops and a mullet flying in the air. Hahaha Or a camaro t top.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigherm21 View Post
    Ya 85 was a good year. Year I was born lol. I just picture the trans am with t tops and a mullet flying in the air. Hahaha Or a camaro t top.
    Yup, had T tops and I think I still had my mullet at the time. lol

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The naked old dudes just walking around aimlessly in the gym locker are a bit strange. . . Why? WTF?

I asked my GF, she said it's the same shit in the women's locker room too.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    The naked old dudes just walking around aimlessly in the gym locker are a bit strange. . . Why? WTF?

After a point I am sure you just don't give a fvck anymore. Or senility.

Blog Entries
    Maybe, but ewww. . . . . .

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    On a side note I have been informed that I also have a bad annoying gym habbit. After my workout I mix a protein/carb/creatine drink at one of the table in the lobby. I really try not to make a mess, but apparently i get a little powder/dust on the tables. The overweight personal trainer stopped me to inform me that her clients use those tables, and I need to clean up after myself.... I was inclined to tell her that her fat lazy resolutionist clients would get more from licking up my pwder than her bullshit advice.... or that one of the 3 people at the front desk that stand there texting and cant even look up to say hello, should clean up after me since I pay dues to be there....also thought to ask her iff I should clean the urinal after I piss as well....but hell, I guess Im an asshole that gets his powder everywhere...Now I just mix up in the locker room...
    I have to say the personal trainer sounds annoying but I personally would not want someone elses mess getting all over me when using a table.

Getting the trainer off your back is easy. Simply dont make a mess when you make your shake and if you do spend the 5 seconds cleaning it up

Really, she has old guys walking aimlessly around in the girls locker room? OK now I there is a bright side to getting old.

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    When my Gym posts new signs everywhere about wiping down the equipment and then they have no disinfectant spray or paper towels for weeks.

Or when some A hole decides he's going to grab a barbell take it to the DB area, load it up with 25lb plates (literally like 5 or 6 on each side), do one set and then leave it there.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    What pisses me off at the gym more than anything (and it didn't used to piss me off until I got older), is seeing a lot of young guys who clearly have good genetics and potential, just throw it away by not taking their diet and training seriously. If they put half the effort in the gym that they did partying, they could be beasts. But instead, they squander it.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    having to buy a new pair of headphones every 2 months because they short out from the sweat.
    Girls that wear shit so tight you can see their camel toe , stretch all over the place(not this) but then give guys dirty looks when they catch them checking them out.? hey if any women are reading this, some of us older married guys use those images later when we r banging the wife /gf. lol I have mentally screwed 75% of the women in my gym...and some a dozen times.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    having to buy a new pair of headphones every 2 months because they short out from the sweat.
    Girls that wear shit so tight you can see their camel toe , stretch all over the place(not this) but then give guys dirty looks when they catch them checking them out.? hey if any women are reading this, some of us older married guys use those images later when we r banging the wife /gf. lol I have mentally screwed 75% of the women in my gym...and some a dozen times.
    When you mentally screw them, are they giving you dirty looks?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    The Daily Best and most honest post award goes to........Drumroll please............IRONBECK

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

When you mentally screw them, are they giving you dirty looks?
    lol!!!!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    hey if any women are reading this, some of us older married guys use those images later when we r banging the wife /gf. lol I have mentally screwed 75% of the women in my gym...and some a dozen times.
    hahahahaha.. mentally screwed 75% of them.. hahaha

best post I've read in a while

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    hahahahaha.. mentally screwed 75% of them.. hahaha

best post I've read in a while
    i belive the proper term for this is eye-fuking...just saying...

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd
    i belive the proper term for this is eye-fuking...just saying...
    touche'.. but.. He eye fvcks them at the gym and mentally fvcks them at home while jackin it/bangin the wife/gf..
    You see, the eye fvck is the fuel for the mental fvck
    Last edited by jasc; 06-12-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Blog Entries

LMAO

The best is when you cross looks with some other fool staring down the same chick. You get ha ha look. . . .lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've got one. at the gym yesterday and i'm busting it, totally focused. no don't use headphones.

anyways, i'm really concentrating, and this kid walks up and starts asking if he can use the station next to me?

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    1) Beats by Dre headphones. Kill yourself
    2) 150 kids doing 50lb swinging dumb bell curls
    3) Ed Hardy Tee Shirt. Kill yourself
    4) Ed Hardy full sweat suit. Kill yourself and your family
    5) Straight Bar Curls with 10lbs on each side at the squat rack. You cant be serious
    6) If you are doing cardio and you are not sweating then you are doing something wrong. Go home
    7) The 5 housewives that all use the seated bike and are lucky to bike 5 miles in an hour

Hueypfc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778
    5) Straight Bar Curls with 10lbs on each side at the squat rack. You cant be serious
    6) If you are doing cardio and you are not sweating then you are doing something wrong. Go home
    7) The 5 housewives that all use the seated bike and are lucky to bike 5 miles in an hour
    that shit pisses me off!!! some week ass kid is all trying to look like a hard ass but could do a proper lift if their lives depended on it.

gurupimp6969 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778
    Haha yea and read their "Self" magazine!

Quote Originally Posted by gurupimp6969 View Post
    Haha yea and read their "Self" magazine!
    The Ed Hardy clothes isn't so much a thing in the gym that pisses me off. People who wear it outside of the gym generally irritate me. You know they're total douche-bags and regardless of how they look, they can't take a punch.

Rwy
    OMG 1/16th reps on chest with 225 on there.

Some kid asked me to spot him with 90lb dumb bells the other day. He goes down an inch. I go stop, just stop please....lol

Grab the 60's or I am not spotting you. Bro just spot me. So I walk away and he drops 90's. Picks up the 60's and I said lets do this the right way. He couldnt even squeeze out 10 with proper form. I said you need about 2 years before you come back to 90's. Train the right way. Now he always comes over asking for help and I actually dont mind helping him. I dont mind helping anyone as long as they are not a douche.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post
    OMG 1/16th reps on chest with 225 on there.

Oh geez, agreed.

I watching some fool at the gym today doing squats with like about 250 on. He didn't even do them half way down. . . WTF is the point?

jpowell is offline Banned
    Oh geez, agreed.

I watching some fool at the gym today doing squats with like about 250 on. He didn't even do them half way down. . . WTF is the point?
    focusing on upper quad ??

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Oh geez, agreed.

That is what happens when guys start to only focus on the numbers and not the mirror. Or reality. I always get nervous when those guys are lifting on their own because if they go an inch too low (you know, and do 1/4 rep) there is no way they are getting it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I've got one. at the gym yesterday and i'm busting it,
    Lol , o were u!?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i hate when i get dirty looks when im trying to masturbate in the showers
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

LMAO

I can't say I hated the other guy at the gym today. Old dude was pushing one plate on a flat bench. He brought it down like 2" shaking. He looked about 55-60 and like he hasn't been at a gym for decades.

Kinda motivational.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Yeah, I hear you. Why can't people just worry about themselves? If you want to rub one out in the shower, it's your business. You paid your gym fees you're entitled.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah, I hear you. Why can't people just worry about themselves? If you want to rub one out in the shower, it's your business. You paid your gym fees you're entitled.
    i know, those women can be bitches, one even told the manager
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

i know, those women can be bitches, one even told the manager
    Lmao!

blksavage is offline Member
    did anyone already mention while your waiting for a flat bench someone is laying on it talking on their cell phone

Quote Originally Posted by blksavage
    did anyone already mention while your waiting for a flat bench someone is laying on it talking on their cell phone
    Dude u wod hate me at my gym, esp if uve got on my bad side. Dudes that have played me or pissed me off n ino they want my machine or are waiting, LOL i do some dumbshit.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I have to say the personal trainer sounds annoying but I personally would not want someone elses mess getting all over me when using a table.

Getting the trainer off your back is easy. Simply dont make a mess when you make your shake and if you do spend the 5 seconds cleaning it up

Yeah I agree that I should not make a mess or clean it up. You are right, thats why I kept my mouth shut and mix in locker room to not use table at all. To be clear I was not spilling powder everywhere and just leaving it. It was just the powder that swirls around in the air while dumping and eventually settles( maltodextrin very light powder) yeah yeah I know, use oats and dont have the prob at all!!!. And, there is nothing to clean with, I had to walk across the gym and get paper towel from workout area??? However the real annoyance is with customer service. I run a hotel company and customer service is everything to me, and my customers. I cannot imagine asking a paying customer to clean up after themselves. Sure my staff is annoyed by the customer who makes coffe and throws the sugar packets on the couter or lobby table as opposed to the trash, etc but he/she is paying, and we are getting paid, sooooo, pick the shit up with a smile, period. Now if someone were throwing trash in the parking lot or doing something straight up wrong I may call them out. But for using a table or service that we provide, I expect my staff to do the cleaning, and expect the same when I am a paying client elsewhere...

Either way, I was informed of my annoying gym habbit so I changed my actions....

Rwy
    Stopping holding onto the god damn treadmill when walking on an incline!!!!!!!!

Even worse they do it on the free range treadmill which is really for taller people.

Drives me crazy

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This thread is just a bukkake of funny shit

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    Dude u wod hate me at my gym, esp if uve got on my bad side. Dudes that have played me or pissed me off n ino they want my machine or are waiting, LOL i do some dumbshit.
    i guess if you're the biggest guy around, you can jolly well lie there and read a book! who's gonna say shit..

wish i was the biggest guy around

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude

i guess if you're the biggest guy around, you can jolly well lie there and read a book! who's gonna say shit..

wish i was the biggest guy around
    Lol ur as bigg as u feel bro.

Thread Information