Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 1,000 of 1921
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Things That Piss You Off At The Gym?

Razor is offline Banned
    Absolutely I turned to whoring when doing cardio now..very exciting and rewarding lol
    Last edited by Razor; 03-04-2012 at 05:31 PM.

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    I think ill do that too when i get bored with bubble shoot. i was online off and on between bubble games, but never thought of whoring. lol

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    The cardio idea was good lmao

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Just found out my gym closes at 5pm on sundays... WTF.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Just found out my gym closes at 5pm on sundays... WTF.
    Time to take a flamethrower to that place, teach them bitches a lesson

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    The four A**holes who were alternating doing curls in the squat rack today. I don't mind if the person is doing a Sh**Ton of weight but seriously, 5-7 rep work sets at 45lbs. If they hadn't decided it was time to move to machines and talk about supplements because a hot blonde showed up at the leg curl machine, I would have bashed them each in the head with a dumbbell and thrown them down the stairs!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome_Archy View Post
    The four A**holes who were alternating doing curls in the squat rack today. I don't mind if the person is doing a Sh**Ton of weight but seriously, 5-7 rep work sets at 45lbs. If they hadn't decided it was time to move to machines and talk about supplements because a hot blonde showed up at the leg curl machine I would have bashed them each in the head with a dumbbell and thrown them down the stairs!!!!!!
    isn't that the shirt ppl were talking about earlier in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    isn't that the shirt ppl were talking about earlier in this thread
    Probably

Probably
    lol
    btw, did u mean 45lbs as in 45lb plates on each side of olymp bar?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Awesome Archy looks a little like Skyler. That would be awesome I miss that kid.

Its annoying when you are in the gym and some dude is there and he won't acknowledge nod back to you after you nod to him and he passes by and your like wtf his physique is garbage or cabbage as they say in jersey

mikenj is offline New Member
    the dude that doesn't re-rack his weights. the scumbag that leaves his sweat on each and every machine without wiping it down. the j/o who wears his sneakers in the steam-room. the a/h who pours water on the rocks in the sauna causing the unit to turn off.
    gee...I sound like a hyperchondriac

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    you know what really grinds my gears..
    When groups of nerds take my weights at the gym. I was killin an arm workout yesterday when it came time for some preacher curls. I go for a bar n they're all being used by these 3 douches circle jerkin with all 3 bars, each bar had a 10lb difference on them. They were going 1 at a time, with terrible form, and talking between each butchered set. Now 1 would think that a group of 3 could remove/add weights n share 1 bar,but not these 3 assclowns. They each had their own bar, which would sit for 6-7min between each set as they played grabass. These fvcks took 30 min n all 3 bars to accomplish 4 butchered sets of skull crushers.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    lol
    btw, did u mean 45lbs as in 45lb plates on each side of olymp bar?
    haha No, they just had the 45lb bar and were grunting like it was 135

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    haha No, they just had the 45lb bar and were grunting like it was 135
    i had a hard time doing the 35's on the bb today.

this thread is hilarious. some of this sh1t gos on at EVERY gym. where i workout there's this guy (every gym has one) who is old school and always finds a place to bring up the ol days. "when i used to workout back in the day, i did flys with 90lb db's" he's about 60 y/o, 4'11" and weighs 155lbs and hasn't changed one single bit for the last 25 years! lol

Catdad is offline Junior Member
    Giant juice monkeys who throw weights around and think everyone needs to be 180+ lbs

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catdad View Post
    Giant juice monkeys who throw weights around and think everyone needs to be 180+ lbs

When is 180 lbs considered a Giant juice monkey? 180 lbs is a good solid weight for anyone above 5' 7" if you are solid unless you are really lean; 8% or skinny.

If you think 5' 7" 140 is good then yes it is if you are a runner.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    When is 180 lbs considered a Giant juice monkey? 180 lbs is a good solid weight for anyone above 5' 7" if you are solid unless you are really lean; 8% or skinny.

If you think 5' 7" 140 is good then yes it is if you are a runner.
    Not a runner, I'm a Muay Thai fighter. But there is always those ****ing lumps who come to my gym to learn Muay Thai and just do bicep curls and bench press trying to talk shit and mean mug.

Well we are talking about 2 different things like I said then. This is a BB site and for the most part people are looking to gain size. Muay Thai fighting is about speed and agility. You should just tell the bigger more muscular guys they need to train more MMA style. There are idiots in all shapes and sizes. Still, 180 lbs is far from being Giant but thanks. lol

Razor is offline Banned
    I need to get a video of these three losers in my gym..They all workout together and think there tough shit and can lift a lot of weight..well they try, and there is a girl that workouts with them too, she's uglier than the stuff that collects at the bottom of a trash can...so they all come in and load the squat rack up with 405lbs and try to all shrug it. which they cant, but they think they are doing it. then they go to lat pulldowns and max that out and can pull it down 3-4 inches and they just do tons of that...me and my friends stand there looking and laughing but we dont know what to do....I need to get a video and upload it so you guys can see this, its hilarious

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    I need to get a video of these three losers in my gym..They all workout together and think there tough shit and can lift a lot of weight..well they try, and there is a girl that workouts with them too, she's uglier than the stuff that collects at the bottom of a trash can...so they all come in and load the squat rack up with 405lbs and try to all shrug it. which they cant, but they think they are doing it. then they go to lat pulldowns and max that out and can pull it down 3-4 inches and they just do tons of that...me and my friends stand there looking and laughing but we dont know what to do....I need to get a video and upload it so you guys can see this, its hilarious
    It's sad, they don't even realise that they're cheating themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    i had a hard time doing the 35's on the bb today.
    BB + 35lb plates? If that's the case i would say that's pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Still, 180 lbs is far from being Giant but thanks. lol
    I'm 5'11 barefoot and i want 180lbs at under 10% so effing bad! wish i had started at this years ago.

BB + 35lb plates? If that's the case i would say that's pretty damn good.

I'm 5'11 barefoot and i want 180lbs at under 10% so effing bad! wish i had started at this years ago.

Keep eating, it really is diet. I was 150 + - for years but it was due to over training and poor diet. When everything is going good I still have a tendency to over train and am typically stuck at the 180 mark (5' 8") naturally. Ill drop to 175 if I miss more than 2 means in 2 days so really it's about diet. I can easily go over 180 if I stop working out and eat crappy also but that doesnt count. lol

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Had to find this thread to vent. Sure this is in here already. Well its spring now so of course the gym is packed with all the guys that want to get huge in 2 weeks to go to the beach. Sitting on equipment gabbing and just getting in my way. I take a collar off my barbell so I can add weight and a guy asks me if I'm using the collars. So I say yes I am. He says well you know you only have one on the right side. Ahole I am adding weight get the fvck out of my way...
    Anyway I know in 2 weeks they will all be gone just like the New Years resolution crew.

Big Bacto is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral
    Had to find this thread to vent. Sure this is in here already. Well its spring now so of course the gym is packed with all the guys that want to get huge in 2 weeks to go to the beach. Sitting on equipment gabbing and just getting in my way. I take a collar off my barbell so I can add weight and a guy asks me if I'm using the collars. So I say yes I am. He says well you know you only have one on the right side. Ahole I am adding weight get the fvck out of my way...
    Anyway I know in 2 weeks they will all be gone just like the New Years resolution crew.
    So true this happens in every single gym . I may also add I get pissed by people staring at me while I'm lifting , I'm like what? this is how your suppose to train ..lol .

Panterror is offline New Member
    People who load every god damn plate in the gym onto the leg press machine so they can do their 3 little presses every 5 minutes. gtfo.

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member
    Fat girls who wear sports bras only.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeslice12 View Post
    Fat girls.
    Fixed.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    smashing your finger on the DB rack because some jackass didnt seat the DB back on the rack properly

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    the ugly fat cougar that keeps on hitting on me. less time flirting and more time on the treadmill lol

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    the ugly fat cougar that keeps on hitting on me. less time flirting and more time on the treadmill lol
    just take one for the team bro

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    A new, fat guy covered in tattoos seems to be there every time I go. He is a self-absorbed ass that constantly fiddles with the thermostat (even though it is locked out - he doesn't realize he can't change any thing), props the door open if he is hot (always with the DB I need), drops his weights from waist high after EVERY set and feels strong by doing nothing but half reps.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    A new, fat guy covered in tattoos seems to be there every time I go. He is a self-absorbed ass that constantly fiddles with the thermostat (even though it is locked out - he doesn't realize he can't change any thing), props the door open if he is hot (always with the DB I need), drops his weights from waist high after EVERY ws et and feels strong by doing nothing but half reps.
    I'd definitely struggle with that one

phoenix44 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panterror
    People who load every god damn plate in the gym onto the leg press machine so they can do their 3 little presses every 5 minutes. gtfo.
    Or when they make a big scene throw 20 plates on the press and then do reps that are so short I would call them calf raises.

Those are the days I wish I hadn't ruptured my disk so I could go sit down and show them what deep nice reps look like.

Trainwiser is offline New Member
    People lifting with no form whatsoever, like using their whole body for a curl!!!!

JR G lady is offline Associate Member
    A kid that literally smells like turtles at the gym lmao

Another dude that dresses in gym attire BUT I don't think he ever washes them. So he has an ozone layer of a really bad stench.

A douche bag with a chuck Liddell haircut that comes to the gym in a tank showing off all his back and shoulder acne so everyone knows he doesn't know how to properly use gear.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by JR G lady View Post
    A kid that literally smells like turtles at the gym lmao

Another dude that dresses in gym attire BUT I don't think he ever washes them. So he has an ozone layer of a really bad stench.

A douche bag with a chuck Liddell haircut that comes to the gym in a tank showing off all his back and shoulder acne so everyone knows he doesn't know how to properly use gear.
    Does your avatar reflect who you are in any way????????????????????

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeslice12 View Post
    Fat girls who wear sports bras only.
    if their boobs out weigh their tummy its all good

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    if their boobs out weigh their tummy its all good

Good old cal ..... consistency is what we need here!

1000 situps in a row -__-

JAB1 is offline Member
    What pisses me off is knowone asking if im on gear!!!!! stoke my ego dammit!!!!!!! haha, jk

Thread Information