Page 381 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2813313713763773783793803813823833843853863914314818811381 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,240 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Ok guys maybe need some advice or insight on an issue. Not sure if any of this is related. Was running 150 mg test e 2 x a week 100 mg tren a eod. 250 hcg 2x a week T3 80mcg ed Did that for 4.5 weeks. Drop tren about a week ago. Dropped the tren...worried about my BP. Already went to docs about the bp issue. But felt it was best to stop the tren anyways. Now I feeling lethargic. ..honestly kinda lost motivation in the gym. I still go. But definitely do not have the intensity I did before. Also two different days this week....my entire body "hurt" like aching everywhere. Maybe just time for a pull back as well. Maybe even drop the t3? First time using it. Bloods next week btw
    Sounds like to much t3. T3 makes me feel achy and like shit everytime I run it. It also makes feel and look flat. I would way rather run clen than use t3.
    marcus300 likes this.

satisfaction1822 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Ok guys maybe need some advice or insight on an issue. Not sure if any of this is related. Was running 150 mg test e 2 x a week 100 mg tren a eod. 250 hcg 2x a week T3 80mcg ed Did that for 4.5 weeks. Drop tren about a week ago. Dropped the tren...worried about my BP. Already went to docs about the bp issue. But felt it was best to stop the tren anyways. Now I feeling lethargic. ..honestly kinda lost motivation in the gym. I still go. But definitely do not have the intensity I did before. Also two different days this week....my entire body "hurt" like aching everywhere. Maybe just time for a pull back as well. Maybe even drop the t3? First time using it. Bloods next week btw
    Had the same problem during my cycle that I'm still on I pulled my t3 back to 50 and everything was fixed.
    marcus300 likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by satisfaction1822 View Post

Had the same problem during my cycle that I'm still on I pulled my t3 back to 50 and everything was fixed.
    Good to know. Might try this for a few days

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Ok guys maybe need some advice or insight on an issue. Not sure if any of this is related.

Was running

150 mg test e 2 x a week
    100 mg tren a eod.
    250 hcg 2x a week
    T3 80mcg ed

Did that for 4.5 weeks. Drop tren about a week ago.

Dropped the tren...worried about my BP. Already went to docs about the bp issue. But felt it was best to stop the tren anyways.

Now I feeling lethargic. ..honestly kinda lost motivation in the gym. I still go. But definitely do not have the intensity I did before.

Also two different days this week....my entire body "hurt" like aching everywhere.

Maybe just time for a pull back as well.

Maybe even drop the t3? First time using it.

Bloods next week btw
    You got to remember you just dropped the tren and your body is going through a drop in hormone levels, it can also be the T3 I would look at dropping it or at least reducing it. You could get your RBC checked you could be at a dangerous level?
    almostgone likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

You got to remember you just dropped the tren and your body is going through a drop in hormone levels, it can also be the T3 I would look at dropping it or at least reducing it. You could get your RBC checked you could be at a dangerous level?
    Ok...makes sense marcus. Bloods are next week so we will see. Thank you
    marcus300 likes this.

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Fvked back up.

Pull ups superseted with wide grip lat pull downs.

Wide grip low pulleys. 2 feeler, 1 working set to failure.

T bar rows, 1 feeler, 1 working with 1 drop set.

Dead lifts just below the knee, 3 sets.

I went a big lighter so I could concentrate more on contraction. I'm very sore today.
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Legs tonight.

It must have been lets go to the gym friday cos its raining so it was jam packed and my gym doesn't have a huge amount of plates most of them were used so we had to improvise for leg press. Gathered up as many of the plates we could find think it amounted to about 160kg in total which is crap tbh but we did 3 sets of 50 reps as sheer volume to exhaust the muscle tbh it it actually wasn't bad got decent pump and pain from it.

Supersetted after with hamstring machine and quad machine was destroyed into a dd set.

Then lunges by this stage I was completely fatigued and the blood was coursing through my quads and hams. Still on fire now an hr and a bit after the gym time to feed
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Legs tonight.

It must have been lets go to the gym friday cos its raining so it was jam packed and my gym doesn't have a huge amount of plates most of them were used so we had to improvise for leg press. Gathered up as many of the plates we could find think it amounted to about 160kg in total which is crap tbh but we did 3 sets of 50 reps as sheer volume to exhaust the muscle tbh it it actually wasn't bad got decent pump and pain from it.

Supersetted after with hamstring machine and quad machine was destroyed into a dd set.

Then lunges by this stage I was completely fatigued and the blood was coursing through my quads and hams. Still on fire now an hr and a bit after the gym time to feed
    Ask them.to buy some 100lb. /45.5kg plates for their leg press. I picked up 4 of them on the cheap years ago and they come in handy on my angled leg press. The weight adds up quickly and trust me .....they won't stray far from the leg press. Handling them also provides a decent amount of stimulation for the forearms and grip strength.

Worked a tad over 12 hours yesterday then slept like a log for almost 11 hours except to get up and eat. The wife and I have been catching up on past episodes of Game of Thrones this morning and then I'm grabbing a lift after that before something preempts it.

Of course, back to work tonight. :|
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-18-2014 at 03:41 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I did back and tris yesterday before work. Lets just say it was successful because I woke up last night at 3am and couldn't move. My lats are so tender...... This was the first hard week again after a long shitty work schedule.

Right now I'm taking bcaa's, L-Carnitine, multi-vitamin, and eating whole foods. No cycle, no protein powder, not other suppliments. I'm getting 5 solid meals per day (mainly chicken and brown rice) and ill be throwing shakes in there in a couple weeks. It'll be the first time I use protein shakes on the regular in a few years.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Great session earlier today. Weather is fan-f*ckingtastic right now. I love this time of year.

Lower body stretches (glutes, hams, calves,) and upper lower back for 15 min. of so to get the blood moving. Mobility seems to be improving....giving most of the credit to the massage lady.

Back session
    2 sets of crunches. 1 set was on a decline.
    W/G pulldown with long handle- 2 w/u, Work-3.5, drop, 1.5- drop-2.5. Long 8 count on the neg of the last half rep.
    C/G pulldown with stirrup handle-1w/u, Work-4,drop,1.5-2,drop, 2.5
    Straightjacket stretches and toe touches
    Tbar rows-1w/u, Work-5,drop,4-3
    Low pulley rows w/stirrup handle-1 w/u, Work-6.5,drop,3.5-1.5. Long count on last half rep. I always get a very good burn on each side of my spine in mid to upper back with these.
    Rack stretches and toe touches
    Deads- 2w/u, Work-7 good reps. I was tinkering with the idea of going to a higher volume @ a lower weight with these, but my lower back held up quite well. I thing the massages really unstuck a good bit of tissue. I noticed during deads I'm feeling more glute and ham involvement and the lower back hasn't spasmed once.

51 minutes total not including the stretching before the lift.
    clarky. and marcus300 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Did back today stretching and a few wg pd sets for a warm up.

Close grip pd 1 working DD

Straight arm pd 2 working DD

BB shrugs 1 working DD

Deads 3 sets each 1 to fail

Good session guys not much as i was in a bit of a rush this morning but i was pure fvcked i did not mess about.
    DCI, almostgone and marcus300 like this.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Ask them.to buy some 100lb. /45.5kg plates for their leg press. I picked up 4 of them on the cheap years ago and they come in handy on my angled leg press. The weight adds up quickly and trust me .....they won't stray far from the leg press. Handling them also provides a decent amount of stimulation for the forearms and grip strength.

Worked a tad over 12 hours yesterday then slept like a log for almost 11 hours except to get up and eat. The wife and I have been catching up on past episodes of Game of Thrones this morning and then I'm grabbing a lift after that before something preempts it.

Of course, back to work tonight. :|

Ahh I've out grown there will be moving on as theres a new gym opening soon just as close

Ahh I've out grown there will be moving on as theres a new gym opening soon just as close

Ahhh, well congrats, DCI!! Outgrowing a gym is one hell of am accomplishment!

Roger11 is offline Member
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

down to 104kg, means ive lost 8kg, obv lot of water and what not. Strange thing is, yeh ive lost 8kg and a few people are commenting including my grandma last night but i cant tell a difference in my face, its still looking bloofy like ive bulked, hasnt really changed. My midsection feels different. so i geuss thats where most of the water and weight is lost from. Doubt i get my 100kg goal of being lean then. Looks maybe more like 95 realistically. If i can be 95kg and as lean as i was at 88kg that means ive put on 7kg of muscle over the period of my bulks over the past year and a half. Not to bad i guess.

In my earlier post I mentioned that some of my crunches were done on bit of a decline. This is a picture of how I had my bench set vs. usually having the back pad parallel to the floor. My abs are sore already, so I believe the extra range on decline is a good thing.
    Back is still holding up fine so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-img_20141018_085711_231.jpg  
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-18-2014 at 11:31 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

Do steroids lower immune system? Ive been on cycle for a while now on deca /eq bulking and now on tren and mast cutting and ive been getting sick or some problem every few weeks now. Started getting a cough, not sure if its from being on so long or from being on T3. But only just started a few days ago. Get that scratchy feeling in your throat and start coughing/ feel pretty crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Do steroids lower immune system? Ive been on cycle for a while now on deca/eq bulking and now on tren and mast cutting and ive been getting sick or some problem every few weeks now. Started getting a cough, not sure if its from being on so long or from being on T3. But only just started a few days ago. Get that scratchy feeling in your throat and start coughing/ feel pretty crap.
    I'll offer what input I can, Roger. I know you have a very specific cutting goal and a tight timeline, but you say you've been on for cycle for awhile and well, honestly, the body can only take so much. I'm sure you're working hard to take advantage of your cycle, but everyone needs a break/time off. If you're feeling rundown and crappy, it very well may be your body telling you it needs some time for recuperation. Not necessarily a break from lifting, but just from being on cycle.
    I truly wish our bodies were capable of handling year round/extended cycles, but I promise you they are not. Eventually there is a price to be paid if you push too hard.
    Not scolding, just offering my 2cc.
    Perhaps it is just a minor cold? If so, don't let it progress into something worse.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-18-2014 at 11:51 PM.
    clarky. and marcus300 like this.

I'll offer what input I can, Roger. I know you have a very specific cutting goal and a tight timeline, but you say you've been on for cycle for awhile and well, honestly, the body can only take so much. I'm sure you're working hard to take advantage of your cycle, but everyone needs a break/time off. If you're feeling rundown and crappy, it very well may be your body telling you it needs some time for recuperation. Not necessarily a break from lifting, but just from being on cycle.
    I truly wish our bodies were capable of handling year round/extended cycles, but I promise you they are not. Eventually there is a price to be paid if you push too hard.
    Not scolding, just offering my 2cc.
    Perhaps it is just a minor cold? If so, don't let it progress into something worse.
    Thanks for replying mate. Yeh i was on a 15-16 week cycle of eq/deca now bit over 3 weeks into a tren /mast e cycle. With my TRT test. Yeh mate i was fine for most of my eq/deca bulking cycle but the last few weeks ive seem to have been more ill/problems occuring than ive ever had in my life. Ive gotton the flu/cold twice. upper infection, now a cough, but im thinking its from the tren e. Im using a new lab and it seems very potent, giving me headaches and stuff like that. Im putting it down to the tren, i have one more shot or so of it left anyway. a mate gave me his tren ace so ill run that, probably a good thing because i can stop just before my holiday and shouldnt have any problems. After this cycle im having a LONGGGGGGG BREAK. Im getting bloods done next week too. Its time for that.

Ma back is sore from top to bottom lats sore and traps are fried so defo did a good job on that back session yesterday guys
    almostgone, marcus300 and DCI like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Ma back is sore from top to bottom lats sore and traps are fried so defo did a good job on that back session yesterday guys
    Same here, buddy! If the growth keeps progressing, I'll be hitting the uniform service up for 5XL work shirts.
    clarky. likes this.

Not training for 3 days going for full rest and repair, just having a bit of a love affair with food at the moment so I'm enjoying the excitement
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Not training for 3 days going for full rest and repair, just having a bit of a love affair with food at the moment so I'm enjoying the excitement
    X2... I am having a cheat DAY today myself. Going to rest watch football get back at it tomorrow. Start of week four.

DCI
    Ahhh, well congrats, DCI!! Outgrowing a gym is one hell of am accomplishment!
    Cheers man, ahh the gyms in ireland are pretty crap over compared to the states but yeh its cool though amazing that since this thread has begun my progress has been crazy compared to the last 4 years of previous training as I was clearly pissing against the wind with it

Cheers man, ahh the gyms in ireland are pretty crap over compared to the states but yeh its cool though amazing that since this thread has begun my progress has been crazy compared to the last 4 years of previous training as I was clearly pissing against the wind with it
    X2 on that mate the gyms here are fvcking crap aswell. The one am at the now is ok there is plenty of weight db and plates. They have just replaced the platforms that are used for deads and power lifting stuff i don't know what you call them there rubber but it's there machines they are fvcking historic lol. The place is busy not just the gym so they must make plenty of ££ it's a sports stadium so all kind of sports it's just piss that the stuff is old and you see the gyms over the pond look fvcking great.
    almostgone and DCI like this.

Lol, it's been so long since I've been in a commercial gym. I'm old though so I'd probably relate to the ancient equipment better.

....and good morning to you gentlemen!
    clarky. likes this.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    X2 on that mate the gyms here are fvcking crap aswell. The one am at the now is ok there is plenty of weight db and plates. They have just replaced the platforms that are used for deads and power lifting stuff i don't know what you call them there rubber but it's there machines they are fvcking historic lol. The place is busy not just the gym so they must make plenty of ££ it's a sports stadium so all kind of sports it's just piss that the stuff is old and you see the gyms over the pond look fvcking great.
    The good thing about the older stuff is that it actually was built to last. The modern crap over here doesn't last pissing time every week there is a cable etc broken on a machine or a cross trainer broken too

DCI
    Shoulders tonight

These are really growing and responding in the last few weeks upping weight nicely on hammerstrength shoulder press.

Did one heavy set and dd the dd was very hard tbh lotta forced reps.

Farmers walks with db's love these yhe tension on the muscle is unreal. Did 2 sets heavy and hard.

Then rear delt pulls on the pulley machine love these.

Then shrugs to finish shoulders where hanging off me by then.

Cardio 10 mins

Home an hr refeeding and shoulders are popping

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    The good thing about the older stuff is that it actually was built to last.
    Somebody talking about me?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

No one could of trained with me today, I would of killed them I'm that confident

shoulders

warm up stretches RC

side db laterals single ones
    3 warm up sets, got a good burn right on the side head
    2 working sets with triple drop set right down to halves and quarters, working one side at a time was extremely productive for me today

seat shoulder press smith machine
    2 feel sets
    loaded serious weight and completed 2 working sets to complete failure plus 2 drops to failure right down to halves

single db up right row, focusing on the side delt
    3 working sets to failure - this fuked me right up, couldn't hold my arms up aching like a bitch

bb shrugs
    2 feel sets
    2 working sets with 4 drops sets, holding the bar and stretching my traps out, slight pull on my back doing these but manage to complete them

seated bentover db rear laterals
    3 working sets- killed me

I was buzzing doing this and I was growing with every set I did, I explode in the gym and my T shirt was stretching to the max all over. Everyone in the gym was looking at me train and commenting on my size, no gear all clean just food and loads of it. I look like I am on a serious cycle weigh myself and I was at 259lbs, bit out of breath at this weight but fuk me I am big at the moment, I even look bigger when I was 270lbs.

I am on one at the moment, no one cant train with me I am that confident. I am an animal I live and breath this sport, I eat like an animal and train like a god. That's my mind set going into the gym. Fuk all these power lifting cvnts in my gym they are fuking useless, lifting big weights screaming lol I fuking rep with their one rep max's hahaha dickhead, I am a god in my mind and no one can stop the way I feel at the moment. Everything is going well with food intake, training and life in general.

Bring anything one I am here waiting

lets here you guys are you with me, lets rick and rip the arse out of our muscles and lets do some serious over load so our bodies have no alternative but to explode.

We are walking giants of the world, lets turn heads

yeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss
    almostgone, clarky. and ghettoboyd like this.

repost

ARE YOU TRAINING HARD ENOUGH?

I've had a few PM's about training and cycles and one thing what shines through to me is that a lot are not training hard enough they dont fully understand how to train correctly. We spend so much time designing cycles and eliminating sides we think we have the perfect environment to grow into something what looks like it was carved out of stone but after 15 weeks of these super cycles most are pming me asking how can they stop the gains sliding away. We assume members are training hard enough and intense enough but in reality they aren't. I see alot of members just coasting through their training sessions and doing a set number of reps and sets and think the diet and AAS will transform them into a living god but all what happens is the gains slide away and they end up going back on gear to get some kind of size back.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to find the right training protocol for your body to grow. You have to try many training routines and find which one you respond best to. We also need to get in the right mind set when we walk in that gym, you going there for one purpose and if you don't push your body beyond what its capable of doing your not going to grow bigger. You want to be leaving that gym feeling like you just done 10 rounds with Tyson in his hay day. You have to go through the pain, you have to push and pull the hardest you have ever done before, you have to push your body to places where its never been before and push past the pain every single time you go in the gym.

Overload your body to a state were its screaming for you to stop and no matter what, you couldn't do one more rep even if your life depended on it. If you don't train in this fashion your not training hard enough. Do you want to be bigger than anyone else, do you want to turn heads and do you want to have that monster size what no one else has got then if this is the case stop FUKING around in the gym and stop going through the motions and push past your limits and use methods what take you to hell and back.

I train that hard my eye balls shake and I find it hard to focus, I mentally prepare myself and think of things what make me angry and I push that last rep out no matter what. I kind of like the pain in certain bodyparts and I can push past it into a world of total hell, I feel like I am on fire and I swear I can feel the blood surging through my veins into the muscle what I am working. When I've done my last working set I know I cant perform another rep even if someone had a gun to my head and said you'll die if you don't do another rep, I know I've come to my limit and the sick thing about this is I actually enjoy it., I dream about it, I think about it and I cant wait to get back in the gym to do it again. Its like I'm self harming because the torture I go through is extremely painful but I know this is what I have to do to maintain what I've got and to build those extra few lbs of tissue. This is what seperates the normal guys who look like they go to the gym to the fuking monsters what walk this earth

Now are you training hard enough? ask yourself can you train harder because if the answer is yes your restricting your gains and wasting money and time. Why spend all that money on gear, gh and food when your not attacking your body like you should be. Think about it and make your next workout like your going to war with yourself.
    almostgone likes this.

Potatoes, spinach and 7 whole eggs.,

No one could of trained with me today, I would of killed them I'm that confident

shoulders

warm up stretches RC

side db laterals single ones
    3 warm up sets, got a good burn right on the side head
    2 working sets with triple drop set right down to halves and quarters, working one side at a time was extremely productive for me today

seat shoulder press smith machine
    2 feel sets
    loaded serious weight and completed 2 working sets to complete failure plus 2 drops to failure right down to halves

single db up right row, focusing on the side delt
    3 working sets to failure - this fuked me right up, couldn't hold my arms up aching like a bitch

bb shrugs
    2 feel sets
    2 working sets with 4 drops sets, holding the bar and stretching my traps out, slight pull on my back doing these but manage to complete them

seated bentover db rear laterals
    3 working sets- killed me

I was buzzing doing this and I was growing with every set I did, I explode in the gym and my T shirt was stretching to the max all over. Everyone in the gym was looking at me train and commenting on my size, no gear all clean just food and loads of it. I look like I am on a serious cycle weigh myself and I was at 259lbs, bit out of breath at this weight but fuk me I am big at the moment, I even look bigger when I was 270lbs.

I am on one at the moment, no one cant train with me I am that confident. I am an animal I live and breath this sport, I eat like an animal and train like a god. That's my mind set going into the gym. Fuk all these power lifting cvnts in my gym they are fuking useless, lifting big weights screaming lol I fuking rep with their one rep max's hahaha dickhead, I am a god in my mind and no one can stop the way I feel at the moment. Everything is going well with food intake, training and life in general.

Bring anything one I am here waiting

lets here you guys are you with me, lets rick and rip the arse out of our muscles and lets do some serious over load so our bodies have no alternative but to explode.

We are walking giants of the world, lets turn heads

yeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss
    I'm with you boss....I'll be the chubby old man but I'm working the muscles.
    Had one of the younger guys ask me last night how I grew my back since I'm so old......young little f*cker. I asked him to run me through his lift and how he approached his sessions mentally. He looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language.
    I gave the "cracking the walnut" analogy, but I think he quit paying attention when I mentioned the mind-muscle connection.

I'm with you boss....I'll be the chubby old man but I'm working the muscles.
    Had one of the younger guys ask me last night how I grew my back since I'm so old......young little f*cker. I asked him to run me through his lift and how he approached his sessions mentally. He looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language.
    I gave the "cracking the walnut" analogy, but I think he quit paying attention when I mentioned the mind-muscle connection.
    Excellent, many don't concentrate on building the back due to not being able to see it but once you stick some slabs of tissue over it and create some mountains the whole appearance changes. Takes time to build that mind muscle connection and feel that contraction when you squeeze.

Your back is big as fuk, you know what to do next big guy
    almostgone likes this.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I'm still small in your world. But once I started hitting my back with authority it changed my entire composition.

I had legs last night. Damn near fell over in the parking lot, I'm going to have too remember to use the ramp to get down into the parking lot

Lol, must have been a good lift, hawk. How are you liking gym training vs. lifting @ home?

Hmmmm.....valet service @ the gym on leg day. Could be the next big thing!

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I hate it. More machines but really the only stuff I use (that I don't have at home) is leg press and hammer strength. The inconvenience of having to go up there and deal with other people has kept me out of the gym more then being in it.

I'm learning to deal with it, just not happy about it

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good stuff Marcus. I'm down to almost 250 from a high of 275 this past summer. I think I look better and am definitely feeling better, but I am losing some size from the biceps. (Down to a hair below 19s from almost 20s this summer). Guess I just have to re-focus and move the intensity up a few notches while maintaining heavy weights. Any thoughts to add?
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    Good stuff Marcus. I'm down to almost 250 from a high of 275 this past summer. I think I look better and am definitely feeling better, but I am losing some size from the biceps. (Down to a hair below 19s from almost 20s this summer). Guess I just have to re-focus and move the intensity up a few notches while maintaining heavy weights. Any thoughts to add?
    If you attack your weight lose slowly you will maintain all gains, do it slowly do not do anything fast when dropping bf and if your biceps have layer of fat its unwanted anyway so don't worry about the tape measurement its how they look what counts. At your size your body will need cals so first thing is attack bf via cardio first and keep cals high, once you come to a halt in your progress start lowering your clas but attack that by carb cycling so you are always re feeding the body so your body doesn't adjust to suit the lower cals other wise it will strip your much for fuel. Learn to listen to your body and adjust slowly to what its telling you, the main thing is keeping the muscle tissue so don't change training ( big mistake for those diet guys) keep the intensity up because what built the muscle will keep the muscle. Also make sure your anabolic
    APIs and almostgone like this.

DCI
    All this speaking of back is brilliant as it is making me more motivated as I'm doing back tonight the other tip I use for mind muscle connevction is thinking of Yates blood and guts and having his training partner leroy scream squeeze into his ear
    almostgone likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Absolutely love those rants Marcus. That's exactly how I feel about leg day. None of my friends can keep up. Hell, I do reps without knee wraps with what they suit the F up to do singles with. Always cracked me up and knocked the wind right out of them.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information