Page 842 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3427427928328378388398408418428438448458468478528929421342 ... LastLast
Results 33,641 to 33,680 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

why are you putting them into vials? just shoot the whole amp stop messing around with single amps
    Cause I won't use all the amps for this Blast sir. So the vials will be for when I go back on cruise/trt dose.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Cause I won't use all the amps for this Blast sir. So the vials will be for when I go back on cruise/trt dose.
    Just use what you need and keep the amps, transferring amps into vials can cause risk when there is no need for it. Keep your amps and use what ever you need and if your not using a full amp just keep the syringe with the remainder and shoot it when you want it
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning guys/gals

Like clockwork... These DOMS just keep getting worse and worse... Gotta love that! Im thinking a tortuous leg w/o today!

Have a good day people!
    krugerr and Java Man like this.

chest pre exhaust

Incline db flyes
    3 warm up sets
    1 working set to failure

incline db press
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure

vertical chest press
    2 feel sets
    1 working set with 3 drops

cable flyes
    2 working sets high reps
    krugerr, almostgone, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Morning guys/gals

Like clockwork... These DOMS just keep getting worse and worse... Gotta love that! Im thinking a tortuous leg w/o today!

Have a good day people!
    Mate I've been running a modified version of Marcus' routine from earlier in the thread. Legs are sore for 5-6 days usually, ever time!

chest pre exhaust

Incline db flyes
    3 warm up sets
    1 working set to failure

incline db press
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure

vertical chest press
    2 feel sets
    1 working set with 3 drops

cable flyes
    2 working sets high reps
    Looks good mate. How did it feel?

Been doing some extreme rumble rolling over my back and also stretching the lower back over the roller which seems to be helping with pain. Also doing the glutes which has loosened the tightness from around the lower back area. I think this is going to have to be set within my weekly program of training these days.
    almostgone and RaginCajun like this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    What is a "feel set" marcus?

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Mate I've been running a modified version of Marcus' routine from earlier in the thread. Legs are sore for 5-6 days usually, ever time!

Looks good mate. How did it feel?
    Give your legs plenty of time to repair and heal, its very tasking on your CNS a hard leg workout so make sure you rest up and feed the furnace, stretching is also the key so you get a good seating into your power legs lifts

I feel great to be honest, but my weights have gone down due to pain but when I feel good I increase what I can and do what I can. Still trying to do HIT but attacking in a slightly different way because of my needs, guys at the gym are saying I am looking bigger and my muscles are bulging out of my clothes which is good but ive cut down on my routine a lot and only doing a full body over 10-12 days which seems to be working, less is more for me.

I've been off gear along time so just doing my thing to keep my size. I have a few things up my sleeve to keep being a freak
    krugerr, almostgone, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    What is a "feel set" marcus?
    The feel sets are sets what you will do previous your working set, these sets are done so you can determine what weight you will be doing on your working set. Sometimes on my first feeler set it feels light and I'm very powerful so the next feeler set I will put some poundage on and see how that feels, again if that feels easy I know I can go heavier on my working set. I also take in consideration what I am going to be doing whether its forced and negs or rest pause or drops, I just judge a weight what I will be hitting failure around the 4th - 6th rep mark or less and then incorporate the beyond failure protocols. I also remember what I did last time I did that movement because in the back of my mind I know I have to overload my body. I am always pushing heavier weights or trying to increase the intensity.
    almostgone, Cuz and TheTaxMan like this.

Give your legs plenty of time to repair and heal, its very tasking on your CNS a hard leg workout so make sure you rest up and feed the furnace, stretching is also the key so you get a good seating into your power legs lifts

I feel great to be honest, but my weights have gone down due to pain but when I feel good I increase what I can and do what I can. Still trying to do HIT but attacking in a slightly different way because of my needs, guys at the gym are saying I am looking bigger and my muscles are bulging out of my clothes which is good but ive cut down on my routine a lot and only doing a full body over 10-12 days which seems to be working, less is more for me.

I've been off gear along time so just doing my thing to keep my size. I have a few things up my sleeve to keep being a freak
    Less is more - no truer statement when it comes to lifting weights in my opinion. Theres no need for excessive sets, reps, and frequency. If I didnt have this urge to comply with the manmade 7-day week, Id probably train everything in about 10 days. Good that this twist on your routine is working for you. Dont fret the drop in working weights though, you know there are many ways to keep the intensity high.

You do so well without cycling mate, better than most people! Keep your inner freak strong! haha
    marcus300 and Java Man like this.

Less is more - no truer statement when it comes to lifting weights in my opinion. Theres no need for excessive sets, reps, and frequency. If I didnt have this urge to comply with the manmade 7-day week, Id probably train everything in about 10 days. Good that this twist on your routine is working for you. Dont fret the drop in working weights though, you know there are many ways to keep the intensity high.

You do so well without cycling mate, better than most people! Keep your inner freak strong! haha
    The truth of the matter is the inner drive and mental state I have when training without doubt this helps keep my size, many again think they train hard but they don't. Its also my trt which helps keep my levels higher end range but without doubt its the training intensity what I can produce un the bar or bell. Its not all the time and I will switch when I cant but many times I can and I will destroy it. At weekend I went in to train nothing but forearms because I knew in my head it was going to be a short session and I had zero pain to cope with I fuking killed them and I kid you not I could of hit nails in wood with my forearms afterwards. Some may say what on earth are you doing just forearms but trust me ive never had pain in my forearms like this before and they growing. My training has changed due to injury, more rest but when I go in ive upped the game
    krugerr, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

I really want to cycle mate, I really do but cant due to bloods being done all the time. At least I am under my the danger zone regarding my RBC which was bothering me but I need deca and more test, I need to prime and I need to recomp my body. I have a huge mental block like most of us here but I feel mine is a monster inside of me, its destroyed things in my life I cant say, its that powerful and I know its time to calm down otherwise I will hurt myself in a bad way but oh boy I need to added androgens
    krugerr and NACH3 like this.

I really want to cycle mate, I really do but cant due to bloods being done all the time. At least I am under my the danger zone regarding my RBC which was bothering me but I need deca and more test, I need to prime and I need to recomp my body. I have a huge mental block like most of us here but I feel mine is a monster inside of me, its destroyed things in my life I cant say, its that powerful and I know its time to calm down otherwise I will hurt myself in a bad way but oh boy I need to added androgens
    I hear you with the bloods being done. But look at it positively. Its given you a forced break, which has led to you re-evaluating diet and training, not that I am suggesting you relied solely on the compounds, but you've had to be creative in the meantime. You can still prime, but without the added compounds, you'll still grow when you hit a new training cycle!

Just imagine how you'll explode when you do have the time to cycle!

I hear you with the bloods being done. But look at it positively. Its given you a forced break, which has led to you re-evaluating diet and training, not that I am suggesting you relied solely on the compounds, but you've had to be creative in the meantime. You can still prime, but without the added compounds, you'll still grow when you hit a new training cycle!

Just imagine how you'll explode when you do have the time to cycle!
    I respond very well to anything what goes inside my body so when I do go on cycle which will be low I will explode but one thing what many don't understand which is pushed a lot over this forum is this fuking bullshit surround keeping lean while bulking, theres no need to get bloated and big when bulking, lean and eat clean and build, what a fuking joke--- there you go ive said it may upset a few but its bullshit, total fuking bullshit mate.

Have you ever seen a pro in the off season lean? forget photos what have been took months before after a show what get published I mean when they guess pose and you see how fuking big they are but not ripped to the bone they are bulked to the max and not ripped because one thing what builds freaky size and you cant get away from it is food and loads of it. Once in an anabolic environment why waste it load the fuking max out of it and control bf with cardio.... all those beach bodybuilding's going round on circles gaining and losing is a joke and they have no idea how to build a freaky size and keep it. There are ways and methods to do this once mastered you have something special what those other skinny fukers don't

ive had to much coffee so sorry for the rant but you know the score big guy
    krugerr likes this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

I respond very well to anything what goes inside my body so when I do go on cycle which will be low I will explode but one thing what many don't understand which is pushed a lot over this forum is this fuking bullshit surround keeping lean while bulking, theres no need to get bloated and big when bulking, lean and eat clean and build, what a fuking joke--- there you go ive said it may upset a few but its bullshit, total fuking bullshit mate.

Have you ever seen a pro in the off season lean? forget photos what have been took months before after a show what get published I mean when they guess pose and you see how fuking big they are but not ripped to the bone they are bulked to the max and not ripped because one thing what builds freaky size and you cant get away from it is food and loads of it. Once in an anabolic environment why waste it load the fuking max out of it and control bf with cardio.... all those beach bodybuilding's going round on circles gaining and losing is a joke and they have no idea how to build a freaky size and keep it. There are ways and methods to do this once mastered you have something special what those other skinny fukers don't

What kind of bulk are you suggesting. I know the pros get really overweight in the offseason but at that level its the only way to be sure they do not miss any opportunity for muscle growth and then when it's time they diet down like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    What kind of bulk are you suggesting. I know the pros get really overweight in the offseason but at that level its the only way to be sure they do not miss any opportunity for muscle growth and then when it's time they diet down like crazy
    ding ding ding
    NACH3 likes this.

Lmfao true bigman, but for the majority gaining that much weight "offseason" would upset them, and they'd lose a ton of LBM whilst cutting. See below of a Pic of Lee Priest, im not sure how far apart these images are, but you get the idea. Specially in after Comp, eat like its going out of fashion. Ive seen Cutler pouring olive oil over every meal because he just cant eat the volume of food needed. You ever see a Worlds Strongest Man thats lean enough to be vascular? And I guarentee at 400lbs, Brian Shaw has more LBM than anyone here :P

To quote Metalject - "If you use more gear on a bulk than a cut, you're an idiot" (Or something similar!)

Lee Priest was known for his DNP use though, along with heavy cycles to cut so much and preserve LBM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lee_priest.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	162042

Name:	lee-priest-fat-ripped.jpg 
Views:	1183 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	162043
    Java Man likes this.

ding ding ding
    I get what your saying but I'm not interested in getting that fat in the offseason. You have convinced me in the past to not be so stubborn but really look at Phil Heath in the offseason. He is huge but he also is about 20 percent bf

Lmfao true bigman, but for the majority gaining that much weight "offseason" would upset them, and they'd lose a ton of LBM whilst cutting. See below of a Pic of Lee Priest, im not sure how far apart these images are, but you get the idea. Specially in after Comp, eat like its going out of fashion. Ive seen Cutler pouring olive oil over every meal because he just cant eat the volume of food needed. You ever see a Worlds Strongest Man thats lean enough to be vascular? And I guarentee at 400lbs, Brian Shaw has more LBM than anyone here :P

To quote Metalject - "If you use more gear on a bulk than a cut, you're an idiot" (Or something similar!)

Lee Priest was known for his DNP use though, along with heavy cycles to cut so much and preserve LBM.

Name:	lee_priest.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	162042

Name:	lee-priest-fat-ripped.jpg 
Views:	1183 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	162043
    I get what your saying but I'm not interested in getting that fat in the offseason. You have convinced me in the past to not be so stubborn but really look at Phil Heath in the offseason. He is huge but he also is about 20 percent bf

I am not talking about dropping weight down for competition because how many of use to comps?? zero

There are ways and means to eat and not gain a ton of bf but to gains size and mass and IF you can manipulate your program afterwards like ive preached throughout this thread regarding cutting, which the main priority is maintaining muscle tissue then you can drop the bf slowly and keep the muscle tissue gains.

How many of you and be truthful go round in circles? going on cycle gaining then coming off and losing everything you gained!

I every stone I wanted to gain it was hell by the way for the Yanks a stone is 14lbs, every stone I had to eat more and more and once I reached that extra stone, guess what I had to keep eating like that to maintain it, so these guys who drop cals to rip up just destroy the muscle gained and also lose bf end result pointless going on gear in the first place your in the same place but a bit more cut. If you want to be a 200lb ma you have to eat like one, if you want to be 230lb man you have to eat like one, attack bf gains via cardio, adjust cals to suit when needed but I will say one thing once I reached my next goal which was 14lbs at a time I never lost 1lb of muscle, some water but not muscle because it was hell building it and there was no chance in me losing it. Look what the pro's do not what fuking beach fuking bodybuilders on forum say. You want to be big you got to eat big end of story and there are ways and means to control bf and many ways to preserve tissue once you reached your goal. Going round in circle is for *****s

Think about it but again some guys may not want what I describe and that's fair enough but I train to be big, freaky and turn heads which may be different than most but all I am saying is for fuks sake eat big to get big

I am not talking about dropping weight down for competition because how many of use to comps?? zero

There are ways and means to eat and not gain a ton of bf but to gains size and mass and IF you can manipulate your program afterwards like ive preached throughout this thread regarding cutting, which the main priority is maintaining muscle tissue then you can drop the bf slowly and keep the muscle tissue gains.

How many of you and be truthful go round in circles? going on cycle gaining then coming off and losing everything you gained!
    No, but referring to bodybuilders off season, I was using him as an example of a Pro not staying lean offseason.

I think the majority of us here are recreational, its a hobby and lifestyle, but not a career. So none of us need to diet like that. I think its goal dependant. Some want to just look ripped with a shirt off. I would rather look like a fvcking monster that makes people stop and stare!
    marcus300 likes this.

No, but referring to bodybuilders off season, I was using him as an example of a Pro not staying lean offseason.

I think the majority of us here are recreational, its a hobby and lifestyle, but not a career. So none of us need to diet like that. I think its goal dependant. Some want to just look ripped with a shirt off. I would rather look like a fvcking monster that makes people stop and stare!
    Exactly
    NACH3 likes this.

I am not talking about dropping weight down for competition because how many of use to comps?? zero There are ways and means to eat and not gain a ton of bf but to gains size and mass and IF you can manipulate your program afterwards like ive preached throughout this thread regarding cutting, which the main priority is maintaining muscle tissue then you can drop the bf slowly and keep the muscle tissue gains. How many of you and be truthful go round in circles? going on cycle gaining then coming off and losing everything you gained! I every stone I wanted to gain it was hell by the way for the Yanks a stone is 14lbs, every stone I had to eat more and more and once I reached that extra stone, guess what I had to keep eating like that to maintain it, so these guys who drop cals to rip up just destroy the muscle gained and also lose bf end result pointless going on gear in the first place your in the same place but a bit more cut. If you want to be a 200lb ma you have to eat like one, if you want to be 230lb man you have to eat like one, attack bf gains via cardio, adjust cals to suit when needed but I will say one thing once I reached my next goal which was 14lbs at a time I never lost 1lb of muscle, some water but not muscle because it was hell building it and there was no chance in me losing it. Look what the pro's do not what fuking beach fuking bodybuilders on forum say. You want to be big you got to eat big end of story and there are ways and means to control bf and many ways to preserve tissue once you reached your goal. Going round in circle is for *****s Think about it but again some guys may not want what I describe and that's fair enough but I train to be big, freaky and turn heads which may be different than most but all I am saying is for fuks sake eat big to get big
    ok we are on the same page then
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

It's getting harder to maintain my weight but since Marcus and I spoke - I'm not worrying about my BF staying at 10% during this bulk - I'm finally up around 208 steady(and I've kept all my gains so far) but this is the exact conversation I was waiting for!

It's amazing how when i lock my scaps together and go hit chest - I must get my mind right just to press as it hurts like a MFer sometimes - Im really trying to bulk it's the eating around the clock ATM that's the hardest... Thx for sharing Big Man - and rant on
    krugerr likes this.

It's getting harder to maintain my weight but since Marcus and I spoke - I'm not worrying about my BF staying at 10% during this bulk - I'm finally up around 208 steady(and I've kept all my gains so far) but this is the exact conversation I was waiting for!

It's amazing how when i lock my scaps together and go hit chest - I must get my mind right just to press as it hurts like a MFer sometimes - Im really trying to bulk it's the eating around the clock ATM that's the hardest... Thx for sharing Big Man - and rant on
    208lbs? You look bigger! I guess your AVI doesnt show that you're a dwarf in real life

Excellent mate, you keeping progress pictures? Would love to see your progression. Bulk away!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    208lbs? You look bigger! I guess your AVI doesnt show that you're a dwarf in real life

Excellent mate, you keeping progress pictures? Would love to see your progression. Bulk away!
    Thx that's all that matters then :-) - I am yes keeping pics - I was only 193ish in that avi... It's old lol - ive got pics in my profile I'll do a progress pic soon - I'm not satisfied at all lol

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    The feel sets are sets what you will do previous your working set, these sets are done so you can determine what weight you will be doing on your working set. Sometimes on my first feeler set it feels light and I'm very powerful so the next feeler set I will put some poundage on and see how that feels, again if that feels easy I know I can go heavier on my working set. I also take in consideration what I am going to be doing whether its forced and negs or rest pause or drops, I just judge a weight what I will be hitting failure around the 4th - 6th rep mark or less and then incorporate the beyond failure protocols. I also remember what I did last time I did that movement because in the back of my mind I know I have to overload my body. I am always pushing heavier weights or trying to increase the intensity.
    Loved doing the feelers on a good day. Remember sometimes I could do more weight than others. Particularly on shoulder day. I had to be careful on shoulder bc I was injury prone or injured most of the time. The feeler sets were very important!
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Thx that's all that matters then :-) - I am yes keeping pics - I was only 193ish in that avi... It's old lol - ive got pics in my profile I'll do a progress pic soon - I'm not satisfied at all lol
    Ahh nice mate. I see all your meals posted in the threads, be cool to see an overview of macros.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ahh nice mate. I see all your meals posted in the threads, be cool to see an overview of macros.
    Yeah I'll have to plug it in lol - I weigh everything but usually don't count - may have to start - just trying to eat as much as possible ATM
    krugerr and Bodacious like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Yeah I'll have to plug it in lol - I weigh everything but usually don't count - may have to start - just trying to eat as much as possible ATM
    weighing is counting kind of... The key is consistency so adjustments are easily made

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    weighing is counting kind of... The key is consistency so adjustments are easily made
    Right it sure makes it easy when I do plug in those #'s... That's what I should've said

I don't count cals anymore, I stopped this many years ago. I just know by looking at food what I need to maintain, lose and build. I just adjust accordingly as I go along to suit my goals because the body changes all the time and lifestyles does aswell but I know not everyone is the same.

The key here for all of us is consistency and Marcus you have been doing this long that putting your eyes on your food us almost the same
    marcus300 likes this.

The key here for all of us is consistency and Marcus you have been doing this long that putting your eyes on your food us almost the same
    Key word for everything we do to be a freak

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Been doing some extreme rumble rolling over my back and also stretching the lower back over the roller which seems to be helping with pain. Also doing the glutes which has loosened the tightness from around the lower back area. I think this is going to have to be set within my weekly program of training these days.
    i am incorporating this more and more.

i need a latex suit maiden to make me do it every day!
    almostgone likes this.

Key word for everything we do to be a freak
    for sure man... It's the only way to do it. I do not ever want to look normal or average

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    i am incorporating this more and more.

i need a latex suit maiden to make me do it every day!
    You sick cvnt,
    almostgone and RaginCajun like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    for sure man... It's the only way to do it. I do not ever want to look normal or average
    Who does?! Avg attracts avg, period!

You guys have immerse motivation and will power, I commend you all for sticking with this thread and what I 100% feel works for most. You guys stick with it and you can become anything you want.

Well done guys
    NACH3, krugerr and Bodacious like this.

You guys have immerse motivation and will power, I commend you all for sticking with this thread and what I 100% feel works for most. You guys stick with it and you can become anything you want.

Well done guys
    I want to be Batman!

Name:	tumblr_m0idu5rJix1rodnr9o1_1280.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	162055

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Well good freaking afternoon Fellas!!! I just smashed back!! Loved every minute of it.Lats and lower back feels like they grow inch on each side.

I got on here this morning and read some OLD post and it just got my mind set right. I mean I was pumped before leaving the house. Then I thought about it one my 5 min drive to the gym. So then I just got flat out freaking pissed off. It was great workout and a good way to start the week off.

I would post my workout but I am hungry so going to cook up some food. Everyone have a good day!

Thread Information