Page 843 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3437437938338388398408418428438448458468478488538939431343 ... LastLast
Results 33,681 to 33,720 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Yeah I'll have to plug it in lol - I weigh everything but usually don't count - may have to start - just trying to eat as much as possible ATM
    Nach you at everything clean or do you eat soem junk to get your cals up?? I see you post a lot in what your eating thread. When I try to eat around 38-4000 cals I have to eat one meal that almost a cheat. Chicken and fish hardly has cals in it... I know you and BIO is all the time posting your meals.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Nach you at everything clean or do you eat soem junk to get your cals up?? I see you post a lot in what your eating thread. When I try to eat around 38-4000 cals I have to eat one meal that almost a cheat. Chicken and fish hardly has cals in it... I know you and BIO is all the time posting your meals.
    If my weight stalls I may have a cheat day(not something I'd suggest) but im burning a lot of cals too - seems the more I eat the more Id getting burned atm... It'll change

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I am not talking about dropping weight down for competition because how many of use to comps?? zero There are ways and means to eat and not gain a ton of bf but to gains size and mass and IF you can manipulate your program afterwards like ive preached throughout this thread regarding cutting, which the main priority is maintaining muscle tissue then you can drop the bf slowly and keep the muscle tissue gains. How many of you and be truthful go round in circles? going on cycle gaining then coming off and losing everything you gained! I every stone I wanted to gain it was hell by the way for the Yanks a stone is 14lbs, every stone I had to eat more and more and once I reached that extra stone, guess what I had to keep eating like that to maintain it, so these guys who drop cals to rip up just destroy the muscle gained and also lose bf end result pointless going on gear in the first place your in the same place but a bit more cut. If you want to be a 200lb ma you have to eat like one, if you want to be 230lb man you have to eat like one, attack bf gains via cardio, adjust cals to suit when needed but I will say one thing once I reached my next goal which was 14lbs at a time I never lost 1lb of muscle, some water but not muscle because it was hell building it and there was no chance in me losing it. Look what the pro's do not what fuking beach fuking bodybuilders on forum say. You want to be big you got to eat big end of story and there are ways and means to control bf and many ways to preserve tissue once you reached your goal. Going round in circle is for *****s Think about it but again some guys may not want what I describe and that's fair enough but I train to be big, freaky and turn heads which may be different than most but all I am saying is for fuks sake eat big to get big
    I was Marcus, for a long time, going in worthless cycles. I know how to diet, I know how to train, I know the lifestyle. But. Wasn't willing to make changes that were REALLY TRULY going to change me. I would notice gains in strength, and maybe size, but I would notice some fat gain or water gain and immediately...I had put the brakes on mentally.

I would miss my chance.

Since returning to the forum later last year I have been re-educated and re-motivated to actually DO what I need to do to make gains and I am actually doing those things. I have noticed size changes from your advice directly, for example the calf workout...holy shit. It's torture. It's murder. But. Have never had calf growth like this EVER. I don't have massive calves, but they have grown since the introduction of that workout and my willingness to put in the grueling hard work. I am eating enough to keep making gains, and I have noticed some fat gain and it's starting to bother me...so this time, instead of quitting, I'm doing cardio and restricting carbs later on non-training days. I'm still eating at a surplus, but I'm being smarter and not closing my window.

I know you have said it over 300 times in this thread, but every time you say it, it's still the truest point you can make. Each person's individual success comes down to only 1 thing, their mind; their willingness to do more than they believe.

I appreciate you and this thread, Big Man.

Right on.
    marcus300, NACH3 and Java Man like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    I was Marcus, for a long time, going in worthless cycles. I know how to diet, I know how to train, I know the lifestyle. But. Wasn't willing to make changes that were REALLY TRULY going to change me. I would notice gains in strength, and maybe size, but I would notice some fat gain or water gain and immediately...I had put the brakes on mentally.

I would miss my chance.

Since returning to the forum later last year I have been re-educated and re-motivated to actually DO what I need to do to make gains and I am actually doing those things. I have noticed size changes from your advice directly, for example the calf workout...holy shit. It's torture. It's murder. But. Have never had calf growth like this EVER. I don't have massive calves, but they have grown since the introduction of that workout and my willingness to put in the grueling hard work. I am eating enough to keep making gains, and I have noticed some fat gain and it's starting to bother me...so this time, instead of quitting, I'm doing cardio and restricting carbs later on non-training days. I'm still eating at a surplus, but I'm being smarter and not closing my window.

I know you have said it over 300 times in this thread, but every time you say it, it's still the truest point you can make. Each person's individual success comes down to only 1 thing, their mind; their willingness to do more than they believe.

Right on.
    The calve workout is just one bodypart taken to the extremes of HIT, I have them for all bodyparts but people should do what I say and not what I do. I am injured due to not listening to my body when it tells me to slow down, its a weakness of mine and I don't want to push this style of extreme workouts when no one rests. Kell knows exactly what I mean look how he trains EOD very wise.

What ive seen today around the forum and my rant on food is simple, ive seen meals posted what look like they are for a women at 150lbs and they call themselves bodybuilders lol fuk me come on guys learn how to eat and feed the growth, don't eat like a girl for fuks sake. This isn't at you Nova by the way I am just rnating and I am sure you know what I mean by this anyway.

Going round in circle is what 90% of people do unless they live off gear, end of story. You want to build a foundation what pops out of your clothes changes your diet and training but come on guys eat like a man not a women fuk me I'm ashamed at some of the meal posts.

Thanks Nova and in time I will off load some more training intensity tips when your pain threshold increases stay with me and DONT ever doubt me again.

Ive had coffee again, sorry guys xx

Right on.
    Bingo we have a winner,

you want to be extreme?

train better than anyone you know, eat like a man who wants to build freaky fuking muscles

I write about it all the time.

Kell, BG AG come on guys back me up here tell them what it takes and not what you should be doing
    novastepp likes this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Who does?! Avg attracts avg, period!
    well I know none of us will settle for average!
    Bodacious likes this.

Would implants be a lot easier?

with socks

NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Im gonna have bloodwork done next week. Been off cycle almost two years not quite two but give or take.
    Question is what do I need done other than test, total test, and a lipid panel? I ask this because I dont have insurance.. everything is a pick and pull blood test so im paying cash fore everything. Hope it was ok to ask here Marcus I figured you and Kel would know as good as anyone
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz
    Im gonna have bloodwork done next week. Been off cycle almost two years not quite two but give or take. Question is what do I need done other than test, total test, and a lipid panel? I ask this because I dont have insurance.. everything is a pick and pull blood test so im paying cash fore everything. Hope it was ok to ask here Marcus I figured you and Kel would know as good as anyone
    can you get the full hormone panel done?
    marcus300 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    can you get the full hormone panel done?
    I want to and can, but its the funds. The test and lipid will run me 220 just for the bw. Should I wait and save for a full panel or can I wing it?

I want to and can, but its the funds. The test and lipid will run me 220 just for the bw. Should I wait and save for a full panel or can I wing it?
    the nice thing about a full panel is you get baseline numbers on everything ultimately it's up to you. Are you on trt or cycling?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

I would miss my chance.

Right on.
    In bold - is what I did and still catch myself doing here and there - stop put the breaks on as soon as water weight or a lil bf appeared ffs this isn't how to get BIG!

I gotta just force feed to be what I want to be...

Though Marcus and I share some injuries and are stubborn as fvk as to not give in to pain... It's my weakness(my pride)... By all means big man if im not eating up to standards please call me the fvk out - I know it's only for my own good

Rant on big man!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Would implants be a lot easier?
    Fvk that cvnt!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Bingo we have a winner,

you want to be extreme?

train better than anyone you know, eat like a man who wants to build freaky fuking muscles

I write about it all the time.

Kell, BG AG come on guys back me up here tell them what it takes and not what you should be doing
    LOL, I enjoy your "coffee fueled" post, big guy!
    Also, yes sir, it takes a different mentality to attack lifting HIT style. You learn not to look for the end of a lift, you learn to look for a way to make it more intense, to make failure a variable that isn't a fixed number, but instead is a reward for the work expended and the pain endured.
    marcus300 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Feeling a bit better. Stomach has calmed down, but taking tonight off work. Been on the phone all day. It appears some lowlife has tried to open several credit cards in my name today and run some charges through on my debit card. It blows my mind because the debit card is in my wallet right now, but some loser in Maine is causing me grief.
    Already filed a fraud alert with the credit services and my bank.
    I'm fairly perturbed right now and will use this to fuel tonight's lift.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Bio no neither at the moment. Trt is in the near future im afraid

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Delts traps no pressing ROM was shit but I fvkin hammered everything else as hard as possible

Stretching abs(Roman Chair) RC ex's rolling

Cable side laterals behind back slow 4/2/4 tempo
    3 warm ups lots of reps
    2w DD

DB side laterals holding leaning outheavy
    2 feelers 2w DD Partials into 1/4s into no movement

Rear delts w/Swiss bar and used all grips(CG to Widest)
    2 feelers
    2w heavy(175) ---> RP W/155 2x then a 1/4 aside RP 2more x's fvking fried here

S/S'd my band work for rear delts w/this
    Same as above working wise

Shrugs
    BB 1w DD Holding top of contraction for 5sec
    DB 2w heavy ---> dropped and ran rack holding peak contraction for 5sec

This is by far the worst my shoulders felt after a w/o in a long time - very intense just felt like one giant set
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-22-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    The calve workout is just one bodypart taken to the extremes of HIT, I have them for all bodyparts but people should do what I say and not what I do. I am injured due to not listening to my body when it tells me to slow down, its a weakness of mine and I don't want to push this style of extreme workouts when no one rests. Kell knows exactly what I mean look how he trains EOD very wise. What ive seen today around the forum and my rant on food is simple, ive seen meals posted what look like they are for a women at 150lbs and they call themselves bodybuilders lol fuk me come on guys learn how to eat and feed the growth, don't eat like a girl for fuks sake. This isn't at you Nova by the way I am just rnating and I am sure you know what I mean by this anyway. Going round in circle is what 90% of people do unless they live off gear, end of story. You want to build a foundation what pops out of your clothes changes your diet and training but come on guys eat like a man not a women fuk me I'm ashamed at some of the meal posts. Thanks Nova and in time I will off load some more training intensity tips when your pain threshold increases stay with me and DONT ever doubt me again. Ive had coffee again, sorry guys xx
    Finally, I can say I am making progress and doing it right. I'm more I tune to my body and I not afraid of positive change.

I look forward to all of your posts and I wish you drank coffee every day because your brutal honesty creates more honesty. That's what we need to hear and the motivation drives me.

Looking forward to the challenge of attacking anther body part with your guidance. Anytime you want to post a workout...even if it's a challenge, I'm game.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    LOL, I enjoy your "coffee fueled" post, big guy! Also, yes sir, it takes a different mentality to attack lifting HIT style. You learn not to look for the end of a lift, you learn to look for a way to make it more intense, to make failure a variable that isn't a fixed number, but instead is a reward for the work expended and the pain endured.
    Love it, AG. Seriously, this is how I have begun to approach my lifts. How can I take this set beyond when my body first quits...but I'm still ready for more?!
    almostgone likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Where r u getting bloods from cuz?

I believe it's cheaper then that on private MD ...?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Feeling a bit better. Stomach has calmed down, but taking tonight off work. Been on the phone all day. It appears some lowlife has tried to open several credit cards in my name today and run some charges through on my debit card. It blows my mind because the debit card is in my wallet right now, but some loser in Maine is causing me grief.
    Already filed a fraud alert with the credit services and my bank.
    I'm fairly perturbed right now and will use this to fuel tonight's lift.
    Is your bank covering this??

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Is your bank covering this??
    Yes sir. I can't believe they caught it so quick, but am glad they did and they reversed the charges against the account. Filed a fraud alert with Equifax and they are passing it on to the others. Spent the better part of the time I should have been sleeping making phone calls. I'm.wondering if someone snagged my info when I rented the car? The thing I don't get is they tried to open a CC in my name?

Going to get horizontal for a while since my sleep was screwed up today. Will check back in later.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks

There's nothing left to be said Marcus.

Maybe one thing. I'm a BB 24-7-365 and no matter what I'm doing it's in the back of my mind, "How can I improve," "What can I do different," "How can I maintain size or get bigger as I get older," "Is this meal going to help me." The list goes on and you get the point. Those quotes are why a lot of us are here. To be among like-minded individuals with a love for this truly remarkable endeavor.

It's a discipline that very few people can comprehend so instead they put it down and say they'd be that big too if they did steroids . I don't know how many times I've heard that or the negative connotations from people when you walk by. FFS if AAS did all that everyone would look like Arnold. I have more discipline in my little F'n finger than 99% of the population and it irritates the fvck out of me that you get chastised for it.

I could not imagine having a resource such as this when I first started out. Or the internet in general. I like to think I could have been so much better with such readily available information at my finger tips. The motivation and info shared on this thread is phenomenal. Use it, learn, pay it forward and be the best you can be.

Rant over. Going for some low-fat vanilla ice cream.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

even better reason to get those baseline numbers. Get the full panel

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    There's nothing left to be said Marcus. Maybe one thing. I'm a BB 24-7-365 and no matter what I'm doing it's in the back of my mind, "How can I improve," "What can I do different," "How can I maintain size or get bigger as I get older," "Is this meal going to help me." The list goes on and you get the point. Those quotes are why a lot of us are here. To be among like-minded individuals with a love for this truly remarkable endeavor. It's a discipline that very few people can comprehend so instead they put it down and say they'd be that big too if they did steroids. I don't know how many times I've heard that or the negative connotations from people when you walk by. FFS if AAS did all that everyone would look like Arnold. I have more discipline in my little F'n finger than 99% of the population and it irritates the fvck out of me that you get chastised for it. I could not imagine having a resource such as this when I first started out. Or the internet in general. I like to think I could have been so much better with such readily available information at my finger tips. The motivation and info shared on this thread is phenomenal. Use it, learn, pay it forward and be the best you can be. Rant over. Going for some low-fat vanilla ice cream.
    i hear you and people underestimate hard work along with nutrition. I was asked if I used steroids years before I started to cycle.

Damn good stuff in here while I have been here at work!!!

This thread has truly changed my ass! I have meet some people in here that I call friends that have helped me a ton. I am very thankful for this thread. If you read my post from this morning I went back and re read some of the older posts and the shit got me fired up. The mind is a very powerful tool. Only if I could just be in that zone every day like some of you'll in here. Its not easy getting there. With time... I will and with time I will achieve my goals.. bumps along the road I am sure learning along the way I am sure. I will get there and I will learn and I will PAY IT FORWARD!!
    Last edited by Bodacious; 02-22-2016 at 09:09 PM.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

i hear you and people underestimate hard work along with nutrition. I was asked if I used steroids years before I started to cycle.
    All the time...

Its called goals, dedication, driven. work your ass off every day your at the gym and I have a mind set no one works harder than me in the gym!
    almostgone likes this.

Finally, I can say I am making progress and doing it right. I'm more I tune to my body and I not afraid of positive change.

I look forward to all of your posts and I wish you drank coffee every day because your brutal honesty creates more honesty. That's what we need to hear and the motivation drives me.

Looking forward to the challenge of attacking anther body part with your guidance. Anytime you want to post a workout...even if it's a challenge, I'm game.
    Glad things are coming together for you. Remember when you mastered many of the principles of HIT its vital that when you are doing those heavy lifts we keep a solid core, a breathing and bracing core. If its anything to do with your arms like pressing lock shoulders into your scapula, lock them into your back if your lying down or if your standing up push them down into the sockets. Even when doing standing db curls lock your shoulder into your socket very important to help avoiding injuries.
    almostgone and novastepp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    There's nothing left to be said Marcus.

Maybe one thing. I'm a BB 24-7-365 and no matter what I'm doing it's in the back of my mind, "How can I improve," "What can I do different," "How can I maintain size or get bigger as I get older," "Is this meal going to help me." The list goes on and you get the point. Those quotes are why a lot of us are here. To be among like-minded individuals with a love for this truly remarkable endeavor.

It's a discipline that very few people can comprehend so instead they put it down and say they'd be that big too if they did steroids . I don't know how many times I've heard that or the negative connotations from people when you walk by. FFS if AAS did all that everyone would look like Arnold. I have more discipline in my little F'n finger than 99% of the population and it irritates the fvck out of me that you get chastised for it.

I could not imagine having a resource such as this when I first started out. Or the internet in general. I like to think I could have been so much better with such readily available information at my finger tips. The motivation and info shared on this thread is phenomenal. Use it, learn, pay it forward and be the best you can be.

Rant over. Going for some low-fat vanilla ice cream.
    Exactly, meals for women don't fit into a freak

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Just downed some coffee, time to smash!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Just downed some coffee, time to smash!
    and rant

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious

All the time...

Its called goals, dedication, driven. work your ass off every day your at the gym and I have a mind set no one works harder than me in the gym!
    I was able to get lean and shredded without the aid of the supplements and then when I added the supplements after years of training and eating correctly the I was able to put on the extra size
    Bodacious likes this.

Back this morning, felt good so hit it hard

Warmed up and did a lot of stretches

BB bent over rows
    3 warm up sets
    2 working sets to failure

seated cybex single pulls
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure

close grip pulldowns
    2 feel sets
    1 working set with 2 drops

straight arm pull downs
    2 working sets higher end reps

weighted reps
    2 sets failure

rolling the back afterwards and all good

Does that loosen up the lower back after training. Mine us usually pretty tight after training especially on back day

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Definitely feeling that delt trap w/o - very sore - especially those side laterals from yesterday and rears w/the Swiss bar... Really liked that bar!

I'll be hitting something today so I'll report back...
    novastepp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Definitely feeling that delt trap w/o - very sore - especially those side laterals from yesterday and rears w/the Swiss bar... Really liked that bar!

I'll be hitting something today so I'll report back...
    Those side laterals are the ticket my arms are shredded from today training. Those forced reps after pos fail are killer
    NACH3 likes this.

Does that loosen up the lower back after training. Mine us usually pretty tight after training especially on back day
    Mines extremely tight all the time, a lot of it is in the glutes. You would be surprised rumble rolling the glutes how much it relaxes the lower back, But ive been doing a lot of arching over the roller all the way down to the bottom of my sine to get flexibility into my back and also it will help to push the bulged disc back in.

I find it hard no matter how strict I am at the movement is dead's, it kills me and if I do them all I do is one plate a side which is a womens weight but with bent over rows I lock my back into position and I can row some fair weight 3 wheels a side is easy for me and doesn't bother me one bit even if I go heavy my form is super strict and no issues in my back so that's why I do a lot of thickness movements and also if you have thickness it turns dark when you turn sideways, worse thing in the world is you disappear when you turn sideways

I am waffling again but yes Bo roll all over the quads, lower back, hips, inner quads, lats and traps and also do the arching and get some flexibility into your back, do plenty of those lying on your front and pressing up with your hands while your hips are on the floor, arch the fuk out of it for 30 secs at a time 5-10 times at a time with 1 min rest.

ps
    Oh and stop eating like a girl, don't take offence, eat like a freak and you will be one, eat like a mouse and you will never put anything on. Hit everything hard and 24/7
    almostgone and novastepp like this.

Those side laterals are the ticket my arms are shredded from today training. Those forced reps after pos fail are killer
    Forced reps then negs are by far the best imho
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information